Mafia Syndicate Normal Game 0 - Day 5

Moderator: Community Team

Who is responsible for yo mama's demise?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:00 pm

Dragon D. Luffy
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
G-Man
No votes
Lime Coke
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
8%
TonyStarkPrime
33%
Unvote / Other
58%

Total votes: 12
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 43

Re: Mafia Syndicate Normal Game 0 - Day 1

Post by Gavial »

Gavial wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:34 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
How could you ever vote me after I sent you this!?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:37 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:30 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:15 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:00 pm Like I don't stop engaging with a player's opinions just because I think they are scum. I always assume there is a (very high) chance I'm wrong, so I have to treat their opinions seriously.

If you are town, you're overthinking, and it's worth telling you that.
Fair enough.

You've hosted a number of games I've played in, and have the benefit of an 'eagle eye' w/ re: to my town meta. What makes you think I'm scum this game?
I only remember TF2, anything before that is Land Before Time.

Also not really a meta guy tbh.

But if I have to answer, it's mostly gut feeling. Your initial posts felt forced and your pustuit of me feels more like someone trying to manipulate others to make a wagon than actually believing in it.

Maybe I'm wrong, but for D1 first half that's pretty good.
Well I can't argue w/ a gut read.

My 'pursuit' of you has been...what, roughly 3 posts? And my 1st posts had nothing to do with you, so I assume you mean I'm also forcing those posts?

Tell me, why do they feel forced? Does this feel...forced right now?

Cuz this is what I'd call a classic false narrative
You are all jumping to obvious narratives or trying to catch "a-ha!" contradictions that won't hold themselves which makes me feel you think I'm easy to yeet since you don't know me and are trying to get a wagon rolling.

I don't feel like you believe the things you are saying tbh.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:04 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:03 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:56 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:54 pm I can't tell if Lime Coke is trying to simulate frustration or if he's actually going to the moon.
Does the frustration being genuine make him Scum or Town?
town, and it's kinda a thing, but he's gotten better at it and he's a good wolf I think and could probably fake it
I think he did last time he was mafia? Idk I don't really remember but I seem to recall hearing about it afterwards, in the Molly maguire game I wanna say
Never expressed frustration as mafia in Molly Maguire, mainly because I was widely townread the entire game.

I expressed frustration during Buckets, but that was because I was suddenly getting wagoned right when I was in my car about to leave work. Mainly because it was a long drive and I wouldn't be able to defend myself.

I could probably fake it pretty easily. Just never wanted to try it.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Oh my God, so town, how does he do it?:
Lime Coke

Townread:
Falcon - Despite how I felt about him in the early going, I think him widely suspecting and asking questions towards everyone in the game is probably town indicative of Falcon. Even if it's questioning EVERYTHING and at points is pingy as hell, that's just how he is as town.

NotAnAxehole - More of a vibe read but probably in townrange.
Granted I don't know what his scumrange is, still decently confident he's town

Townlean:
Dragon - I think his assessments are fine? Can see him misreading Falcon if both are town because of playstyle, and as I've said Falcon can just naturally come off as scummy when he's town with his scumhunting style. His read on me looked fine. Decent look so far.
Still, fuck them dragons.

Scumleaning:
Gavial - His 2 "catch-up" posts remind me of Baby Mafia where he was mafia, and it was mostly just responding to fluff to have a convo about something and just pinging people for pictures.

DrWilgy - When he was scum during Coffia he was way more aggressive than when I've seen him as town. This game feels relatively the same in terms of just him hard scumreading two players instantly, one of them being me for an intro post that means jackshit.

The rest would be...

Nanook
Sprityo
Dolby
TSP
Sig

These all have content that I can't garner anything on in terms of a read. However if I'm correct on my 2 scumleans it might not be as much of an issue? Would be a nice change for once.

And then FingerSplints and G-Man both have only posted 1 time.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

this wagon formation always chops a wolf
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

vote: gav because he's the only person of the three people with two votes right now who I'd be fine with going over on day 1
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 136

Post by falcon45ca »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:49 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:37 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:30 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:15 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:00 pm Like I don't stop engaging with a player's opinions just because I think they are scum. I always assume there is a (very high) chance I'm wrong, so I have to treat their opinions seriously.

If you are town, you're overthinking, and it's worth telling you that.
Fair enough.

You've hosted a number of games I've played in, and have the benefit of an 'eagle eye' w/ re: to my town meta. What makes you think I'm scum this game?
I only remember TF2, anything before that is Land Before Time.

Also not really a meta guy tbh.

But if I have to answer, it's mostly gut feeling. Your initial posts felt forced and your pustuit of me feels more like someone trying to manipulate others to make a wagon than actually believing in it.

Maybe I'm wrong, but for D1 first half that's pretty good.
Well I can't argue w/ a gut read.

My 'pursuit' of you has been...what, roughly 3 posts? And my 1st posts had nothing to do with you, so I assume you mean I'm also forcing those posts?

Tell me, why do they feel forced? Does this feel...forced right now?

Cuz this is what I'd call a classic false narrative
You are all jumping to obvious narratives or trying to catch "a-ha!" contradictions that won't hold themselves which makes me feel you think I'm easy to yeet since you don't know me and are trying to get a wagon rolling.

I don't feel like you believe the things you are saying tbh.
So now you're applying my sus of Sprityo (a-ha moment) to yourself as well? What's the obvious narrative? Cuz I believe I just accused you of weaving a false narrative, now your gut-read on me has evolved to include a narrative push as well.

What about my posts/tone feels false to you? Is it just gut-feels...is that how you usually solve? I'm not overly familiar w/ your playstyle.

What does your gut tell you about other players?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I don't remember anything useful about Sig and that's not good. Even when everyone is suspecting him, town Sig says things.

LC I think is fine. Frustration feels honest.

I'm tending to like NAA and Wilgy because they agree with me but that makes me paranoid.

I know Dolby said things but I don't remember them. So lean scum.

Kinda like TSP so far.

Gavial is a neutral, there isnt much to say about early spamming and uninformed vote. Could yeet, don't feel strongly about doing so.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 48

Post by G-Man »

Upon reading the game thread, I am not impressed with the game state so far. There seems to be a fair amount of know-it-all-ism, leading to early assumptions and flimsy towncore construction. Either that or I'm still just a horrible D1 player and most of you are just fishing.

Dolby seemed constructive in his efforts. There's too much one-off posting going around, but he isn't afraid to multi-quote and build.

Falcon has almost maxed out his post count for the phase. I don't like that.

I will never be able to refer to Lime Coke as LC. Sorry.

It is good to see DDL back in the arena.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:50 am What about my posts/tone feels false to you? Is it just gut-feels...is that how you usually solve? I'm not overly familiar w/ your playstyle.
I don't solve. Solving is a myth. And I'm really skeptical about people who tell me they can read others precisely (I know those people exist but I don't think they are common).

I have a pretty bad w/l rate in this site because of the early years where I spend games and games trying to be sure about people's alignments. People are hard and applying objetive criteria (like meta) to them is not reliable.

I started being good as a townie when I abandoned that and started having a more supportive role in games. I say whatever is on my mind, change votes constantly, follow my gut but don't necessarily trust it, and occasionally make a wall of posts about someone when I think they are scum, but I listen to people's feedback on it. I trust my intelligence and common sense, and my ability not to listen to bullshit, way more than my ability to psychoanalyse you. If you try to try to bring bullshit at me, you will likely get burned. I'm good at leading townies to act intelligently, but terrible at leading townies to tell them who to yeet, so if people start following me on the later, I get worried.

That's my playstyle I guess.

And since I've just mentioned changing votes constantly, [VOTE: Sig] aubergine what do you have to say?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Oh there are other people I forgot.

splints hasnt started playing yet. Also good to see her in a game again. Has it been like, 6 years?

I second what G-Man said above, good to see you too. DOn't have a strong opinion on you, though.

Nanook posted and it sucked but Nanook always sucks in the first 2-3 days and he's one player I can't read to save my life. So I'll ignore him for now.

sprityo is always scummy regardless of alignment and he hasnt said much so w/e
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

G-Man wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:09 am Upon reading the game thread, I am not impressed with the game state so far. There seems to be a fair amount of know-it-all-ism, leading to early assumptions and flimsy towncore construction. Either that or I'm still just a horrible D1 player and most of you are just fishing.

Dolby seemed constructive in his efforts. There's too much one-off posting going around, but he isn't afraid to multi-quote and build.

Can you elaborate? What's the towncore you speak of?

Don't worry about my post count, I know what I'm doing...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:38 am I know what I'm doing...
That's more of a scumtell than otherwise imo.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:06 pm
I don't solve. Solving is a myth.

You are all jumping to obvious narratives or trying to catch "a-ha!"...

Now where did I hear that?

Who am I kidding, I think you're scum, so I'm not surprised
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I don’t solve solving is a myth is the next copypasta
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I regret nothing.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:12 am Oh my God, so town, how does he do it?:
Lime Coke

Townread:
Falcon - Despite how I felt about him in the early going, I think him widely suspecting and asking questions towards everyone in the game is probably town indicative of Falcon. Even if it's questioning EVERYTHING and at points is pingy as hell, that's just how he is as town.

NotAnAxehole - More of a vibe read but probably in townrange.
Granted I don't know what his scumrange is, still decently confident he's town

Townlean:
Dragon - I think his assessments are fine? Can see him misreading Falcon if both are town because of playstyle, and as I've said Falcon can just naturally come off as scummy when he's town with his scumhunting style. His read on me looked fine. Decent look so far.
Still, fuck them dragons.

Scumleaning:
Gavial - His 2 "catch-up" posts remind me of Baby Mafia where he was mafia, and it was mostly just responding to fluff to have a convo about something and just pinging people for pictures.

DrWilgy - When he was scum during Coffia he was way more aggressive than when I've seen him as town. This game feels relatively the same in terms of just him hard scumreading two players instantly, one of them being me for an intro post that means jackshit.

The rest would be...

Nanook
Sprityo
Dolby
TSP
Sig

These all have content that I can't garner anything on in terms of a read. However if I'm correct on my 2 scumleans it might not be as much of an issue? Would be a nice change for once.

And then FingerSplints and G-Man both have only posted 1 time.
I’m always wolfy eh?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I’m gonna throw
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:05 am I don't remember anything useful about Sig and that's not good. Even when everyone is suspecting him, town Sig says things.

I'm tending to like NAA and Wilgy because they agree with me but that makes me paranoid.

Kinda like TSP so far.

Gavial is a neutral, there isnt much to say about early spamming and uninformed vote. Could yeet, don't feel strongly about doing so.
Neutral makes more sense but like, meh your one person that using normal thinking.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:03 am vote: gav because he's the only person of the three people with two votes right now who I'd be fine with going over on day 1
:mafia:
Love you too
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:24 am Oh there are other people I forgot.

splints hasnt started playing yet. Also good to see her in a game again. Has it been like, 6 years?

I second what G-Man said above, good to see you too. DOn't have a strong opinion on you, though.

Nanook posted and it sucked but Nanook always sucks in the first 2-3 days and he's one player I can't read to save my life. So I'll ignore him for now.

Rude
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Gavial wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:12 pm I’m gonna throw
You have two votes on you, and haven't been misselim'd in a while. This is disingenuous.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Sprityo might be the best D1 though based on game state.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I think it's between sprityo, DDL and TSP for me.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Also, Gav saying he's going to game throw is both hilarious and pathetic given recent events. That many people in this game witnessed first hand. I won't comment further as I expect he will fix his position.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 38

Post by DrWilgy »

I'm finding myself in agreement with NAA often.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:22 pm
You have two votes on you, and haven't been misselim'd in a while. This is disingenuous.
I agree. Good post.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:28 pm Sprityo might be the best D1 though based on game state.
Agreed, but I have my hesitation because it is Sprit.

Tell all because I'm at a funeral today and don't know if I'll get to play before EOD.

I don't really sus LC. While the read on me is bad, I don't the the OMGUS reaction is immediately faked. I would put them at "wouldn't cry if yeeted, but won't push for it."

Falcon makes a very good argument for DDL, I can see what they see as genuine.

G-man's entry, while constructive, felt lacking in conclusion. Falcon maxing out posts felt bad, but what of those posts? What was drawn from them.

Gaviel's entry was far weaker than normal, but I'm unsure if that's AI. Gav went absolutely nuts in Akemi as scum. I've also seen him go absolutely nuts as town. Good shit buddy, I can't read you :')

G-Man, Sprit, DDL are all good options for D1 I feel. Everyone else gets town vibes except LC and Gav as I defined earlier.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 66

Post by sprityo »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:24 am Oh there are other people I forgot.

Thanks for reinforcing my stereotype. You remember my mislynch chart don’t you? :haha:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:28 pm Sprityo might be the best D1 though based on game state.
“Do it, bitch”
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:35 pm Also, Gav saying he's going to game throw is both hilarious and pathetic given recent events. That many people in this game witnessed first hand. I won't comment further as I expect he will fix his position.
I thought he was saying "throw" as meaning in terms of... bodly fluid?
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:16 pm

What point does this kind of vitriol even serve
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

sprityo wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:45 pm

Thanks for reinforcing my stereotype. You remember my mislynch chart don’t you? :haha:
It's scarred in my mind forever.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I’ve already expressed my intent of dying early game so that I can play GoC at full capacity prior to the game starting and that statement stands true still, but the more important fact for going over is 1. Vote analysis (my favorite) and 2. Continuing discussion to generate alignment based readings
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

That being said, being nightkilled is the more valiant option :noble:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

sprityo wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:48 pm I’ve already expressed my intent of dying early game so that I can play GoC at full capacity prior to the game starting and that statement stands true still, but the more important fact for going over is 1. Vote analysis (my favorite) and 2. Continuing discussion to generate alignment based readings
Cool.

What are your readings?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Dr wilgy is most definitely a doctor, I thought gavials image posting for reads was distracting and not necessary/lazy, gman can be town, NANOOK is in his snake oil shop peddling me unicorn powder (null), that’s my surface level assessment as I don’t know about half these people and I’m rusty on metas.

Speaking of people though- Hello new people! I haven’t played mafia in about 9 months so it’s nice to meet you! Don’t let anyone try lying to you about me, I’m a sub par player at best who gets his reads from speculation of vote analysis rather than player to player interaction.

The good news is usually when I get mislynched the town wins
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

sprityo wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:03 pm Dr wilgy is most definitely a doctor, I thought gavials image posting for reads was distracting and not necessary/lazy, gman can be town, NANOOK is in his snake oil shop peddling me unicorn powder (null), that’s my surface level assessment as I don’t know about half these people and I’m rusty on metas.

Speaking of people though- Hello new people! I haven’t played mafia in about 9 months so it’s nice to meet you! Don’t let anyone try lying to you about me, I’m a sub par player at best who gets his reads from speculation of vote analysis rather than player to player interaction.

The good news is usually when I get mislynched the town wins
Sounds like w/w to me.

[VOTE: sprityo] aubergine

Jk.

[VOTE: Sig] aubergine
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:47 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:35 pm Also, Gav saying he's going to game throw is both hilarious and pathetic given recent events. That many people in this game witnessed first hand. I won't comment further as I expect he will fix his position.

Vitriol: cruel & bitter criticism

Do you feel that I was cruel? I feel I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Tho you taking my "I know what I'm doing..." post that has Homer blowing up a bowl of cereal seriously as a scumtell is kinda towny
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:30 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:47 pm

Vitriol: cruel & bitter criticism

Do you feel that I was cruel? I feel I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Tho you taking my "I know what I'm doing..." post that has Homer blowing up a bowl of cereal seriously as a scumtell is kinda towny
"Hipocrisy is a staple of the town's playbook".

- Jay, Jagged Jimmy.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

For all it's worth I feel somewhat better about you because that tunneling of yours doesn't seem as calculated as I initially perceived it.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

You're both town, now get along with each other.
Dolby
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Morg, Dolbster

Post by Dolby »

I'm at NAA and LC town

I might flip on Falcon over the spirtyo thing bc I kinda think that Spirtyo hasn't actually done anything with their new posts in thread

then I'm looking later on and it seems they're doing it so blatantly that it actually isn't sus anymore
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:22 pm
Nah it’s not that it’s just that people keep thinking I’m a wolfy player when I don’t do anything wolfy.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Dolby wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:37 pm I'm at NAA and LC town

I might flip on Falcon over the spirtyo thing bc I kinda think that Spirtyo hasn't actually done anything with their new posts in thread

then I'm looking later on and it seems they're doing it so blatantly that it actually isn't sus anymore
You know you may say stuff like this but Y’know that it’s me going over today.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 16

Post by sig »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:24 pm I don't think I've ever played a game in this site without a day zero. Feels weird.

I'm not sure how saying you read the rules is possibly AI. Feels like a trait of the individual not of an alignment.
nah It's scummy since in reading the rules and saying what he said it's an attempt to get town points.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:57 pm
sig wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:01 pmfirst!
Towny
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:07 pm Reminder that we have to have a majority at eod or nobody dies
Towny
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:23 pm
sig wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:02 pm
Do I win the game automatically?
Dammit, sig is Maf again. Rotten luck dude
Scummy
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:34 pm I regretted signing up for this game from the moment I got my role PM.
This is a lie, but towny
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:42 pm I'm willing to immediately blast Falcon into the sun btw.
Mindmeld
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:47 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:34 pm I regretted signing up for this game from the moment I got my role PM.
You prefer playing as a townie? :smoky:
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:42 pm I'm willing to immediately blast Falcon into the sun btw.
Same tbh

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
Oh fuck yes. NAA, DDL towncore
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:19 pm
😡

When I scraped my knee at the age of 4...
IT WAS

DRAGONS!!!

When Veronica dumped me before the 6th grade dance...
IT WAS

DRAGONS!!!

When I got denied at the Top Choice University...
IT WAS

DRAGONS!!!

When my wife left me and took the kids...
SHE LEFT ME FOR A...

DRAGON!!!!

I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

[VOTE: DRAGONS] aubergine
LC is scum with Falcon
sig wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:40 pm buuuuut, like I do need to get mischopped this game to reestablish my meta as always getting mischopped so if I roll mafia next game I can say I'm always mislynched and thus save myself.
No me
sig wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:41 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:07 pm I know you guys don't read rules or the OP
Fact you read the rules is kinda scummy tbh. :eye:
Bad take. Town Sig.
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:58 pm
sprityo wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:46 pm Image

I've had my meal, now it's time to win
Yeah, but w/ what faction?

[VOTE: Sprityo] aubergine
Sprityo can be towncore too
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:25 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:24 pm I don't think I've ever played a game in this site without a day zero. Feels weird.

I'm not sure how saying you read the rules is possibly AI. Feels like a trait of the individual not of an alignment.
It becomes alignment indicative because sometimes it's inevitable for someone to get acquainted with the rules while in Mafia chat / sometimes they're required to know about certain mechanics to use their factional abilities effectively.
But you wouldn't know anything about that would you?
I accept the pocket, but question why you're actually playing this game.
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 38

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:06 pm

nah It's scummy since in reading the rules and saying what he said it's an attempt to get town points.
Still a bad take, but town nonetheless.
sig wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:07 pm
Towny
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:07 pm Reminder that we have to have a majority at eod or nobody dies
Towny
Scummy
This is a lie, but towny
Mindmeld
Same tbh

😡

IT WAS

DRAGONS!!!

IT WAS

DRAGONS!!!

IT WAS

DRAGONS!!!

SHE LEFT ME FOR A...

DRAGON!!!!

I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!

LC is scum with Falcon
sig wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:40 pm buuuuut, like I do need to get mischopped this game to reestablish my meta as always getting mischopped so if I roll mafia next game I can say I'm always mislynched and thus save myself.
No me
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:07 pm I know you guys don't read rules or the OP
Bad take. Town Sig.

It becomes alignment indicative because sometimes it's inevitable for someone to get acquainted with the rules while in Mafia chat / sometimes they're required to know about certain mechanics to use their factional abilities effectively.
I like mafia? What do you mean?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:05 am I don't remember anything useful about Sig and that's not good. Even when everyone is suspecting him, town Sig says things.

Kinda like TSP so far.

I didn't post anything useful last game either and I was mislynched so as the host of it.......oh wait nvm ignore that train of thought pls. :ninja: :ninja:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

G-Man wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:09 am Upon reading the game thread, I am not impressed with the game state so far. There seems to be a fair amount of know-it-all-ism, leading to early assumptions and flimsy towncore construction. Either that or I'm still just a horrible D1 player and most of you are just fishing.

Like this post.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:11 pm
sig wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:06 pm

Still a bad take, but town nonetheless.
sig wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:07 pm
Towny
Towny
Scummy
This is a lie, but towny
Mindmeld
Same tbh

😡

IT WAS

DRAGONS!!!

IT WAS

DRAGONS!!!

IT WAS

DRAGONS!!!

SHE LEFT ME FOR A...

DRAGON!!!!

I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!

LC is scum with Falcon
No me
Bad take. Town Sig.

I like mafia? What do you mean?
I mean like playing playing day 1 and being so series not like. Wtf is this rando doing here on a forum playing mafia playing :p .
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Don't have many reads yet gonna go ahead and throw out a slight town read on Gman, wilgy, (even though it's a bit odd how series he is so early), DDL, and Gavil.

Gman is the strongest town read for sure right now just since I 100% agree wih his towncore post. :beer:

I won't vote for sprityo day 1 since he's also a common mischop.

I guess falcon and nanook are a bit meh? I do think I may have caught something with my rule reading point. :srsnod:

And while falcon did suspect me correctly last game and I called him mafia for it, I'm actually for real town, like 1000000000% no reason to suspect sig, ignore the man behind the current level town, this time which means he's actually probably mafia. :nicenod:
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I don't like Sig's negative tone about his situation in the game (though it's 200% better than Gavial's for what it's worth).

His doubling down on tinfoiling on Nanook's rule thing makes me see good ol' town sig, though. Town Sig always has a shiny tinfoil hat.

[VOTE: Dolby] aubergine

Not having a good feeling on him overall. In TF Mafia he gave me a strong town vibe, especially early on (ofc I knew he was town, but the vibe was there). It feels like a spark is missing here.

Return to “Previous Rackets”