Coffia (Coffee Mafia) [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Do you prefer drip, french press, or percolated?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:00 pm

alexa (467)
8%
Gira (330)
15%
Lime Coke (352)
15%
staypositivefriend (389)
No votes
TonyStarkPrime (160)
8%
Marmot (Marmot) (Dead/Host/Mod/Non)
54%

Total votes: 13
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Re: Coffia (Coffee Mafia) [DAY 2]

Post by Esooa »

anyways this will be my last ww game tbh for a bit
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 200

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:09 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:06 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:05 am I thought maybe playing a non hydra game not multitabling would be better but it's not plus after day 1 mac is going to reeee at me even more

so lol, I will see when I get aroiund to posting this day phase
what am I supposed to do? townread you for trying to bury nanook when he pushed the flipped confirmed wolf?
I dunno, maybe yourself possible to engage with, or not make up things that never exist like thinking I found wolf partner Splints posts wolfy as w/w, then was like "eh but I just have to force a town read on this slot don't I so I'm going to" and everything else, or maybe even attempt to post any words at all about reading Nanook "obvious town" when he's posting literal bullshit in thread that could be randomly generated, and etc

I don't rly care to talk about it more than that
I mean I'd happily engage with you if you stopped getting upset about me telling people what my reads are
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: Coffia (Coffee Mafia) [DAY 1]

Post by Lime Coke »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:14 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:07 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:22 pm
ilario wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:16 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:05 pm
ilario wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:43 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:38 pm

I disagree. I think Ilario is one of my greenest reads.
Really?? Why?
Because your entry & agreement with Alison gave me towny vibes and you haven't done anything that I wouldn't read from a town voice? Plus my early scum read voted you so... :shrug:
kk that makes sense

who else is in ur town pile atm?
Would say that the greener people are you, LC, and Alison. Slight town lean on Esooa, slight town lean on Mac.

Wolf leans are Alexa, Dizzy, SPF.
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:44 pm
alexa wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:22 am @Lime Coke let me know if your feelings on SPF are still the same or not whenever you're around
There were a bit of times that I was kind of wavering in my tunnel on her, specifically the "you shouldn't have to be townreading me to try to work with me since that puts you into a conf-bias" post. Plus Alison mentioning that SPF responding with anger being town indicative for her is a decent point as well. At this rate I don't think she's mafia as much as I was last night.

I can't tell if it's me bitching out on scumreading her, or I was just wrong originally.
Also running out of confident enough options to vote out on Day 1.
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:45 pm
alexa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:41 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:35 pm
alexa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:20 pm [VOTE: wilgy] aubergine
why him?
zomg everyone's so towny

also his posts suck yet he has a lot of people townreading him for minor bad reasons which is >>>>rand wolf, and he hasn't answered my questioned about his dizzy read despite me pinging him multiple times
I saw one, and that was only because I re read. When in catch-up I'll often miss what was said while back reading until I get there.

At this point I'll take back my SPF wolf lean. The interactions between SPF and LC were good.

What did stick out was your slight town lean on Falcon. Talk to me about that one Alexa.
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:47 pmHmmmm....
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:48 pm That timing though...
I think this was something that might've spewed SPF town? I remember making this post because Wilgy states "SPF is a scumread" then I respond to Alexa saying I don't scumread SPF anymore after what Alison says, then Wilgy just 180's his read on her.

Which was why I posted those two right after.
yeah, this is part of the reason why i was reluctant to wolfread wilgy on d1, because i was under the impression that he would be more likely to encourage the T/T violence between you and me instead of trying to convince you that i was town. it was TMI that would be so brazen and so unbeneficial for the wolfteam that i figured it was >rand likely to be coming from a villager

but reading wilgy's ISO through the lens of him just TMI'ing the fuck out of most people in this game, his insistence that you/me are T/T makes more sense
I think he was seeing what I was doing and realized you weren't a viable ML anymore and just gave up and townread you.

I didn't want to call it out at the time but I just planted that seed there in case he did flip wolf, which is probably something that's going to help town out way more than I was expecting it to.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:18 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:05 am I thought maybe playing a non hydra game not multitabling would be better but it's not plus after day 1 mac is going to reeee at me even more

what am I supposed to do? townread you for trying to bury nanook when he pushed the flipped confirmed wolf?
I dunno, maybe yourself possible to engage with, or not make up things that never exist like thinking I found wolf partner Splints posts wolfy as w/w, then was like "eh but I just have to force a town read on this slot don't I so I'm going to" and everything else, or maybe even attempt to post any words at all about reading Nanook "obvious town" when he's posting literal bullshit in thread that could be randomly generated, and etc

I mean I'd happily engage with you if you stopped getting upset about me telling people what my reads are
day 2 is where idrc and I'm over it so do what you want
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:08 am
alexa wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:03 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:01 am
alexa wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:54 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:53 pm i should clearly never be partnered with wilgy based on how d1 played out but alright
whys that
She had a weird townread on him based on incorrect meta and I felt like as W/W she would uh... check that. Guess someone like SPF could fake that so I want to double check it tomorrow but at the time it felt not W/W to me and I was thinking Wilgy W
fake meta townreads on wolf teammates is a very common wolf tactic
I agree but it was the fact that she linked a game to call him town for, for being different than his scum meta, and in the game she linked he was town, that just felt too dopey to be W/W
you are probably right but like... everyone else except splints and esooa have better anti alignment reasons imo.

I guess depending on how you think about it maybe you could argue gira and falcon's reasons are about on par.
fwiw if youre town then i get the impression that youre probably misclearing someone but i havent read enough of the spew to figure out who it is

ill let u know in like 24 hours lol
well when you are clearing the entire game bar 3 people when 2 mafia are alive the chances of that are high

but me solving the entire game on day 2 isn't entirely necessary lol
alexa
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 427
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by alexa »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:09 pm Oh neat. My wagon has Alexa, Nook, Mac, Dizzy and a confused LC.

Seems dirty.
This is all town
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

i guess that fingersplints being a wolf makes some level of sense considering that ilario was one of the people most vocally suspicious of her yesterday, and i thought that her posts got gradually less and less towny yesterday after a strong start
staypositivefriend
Hitman

not really feeling esooa being a wolf tbh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:18 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:18 am

day 2 is where idrc and I'm over it so do what you want
but you just asked me to make myself possible to engage with

falcon being mafia with wilgy would require them to have decided to vote together on me when I was 0 posting and nobody else was...

like when I entered the game my immediate reaction was to ask both of them which of them was the wolf cuz before I read a single post I assumed there was 1 wolf 1 town voting me
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Illario was more suspicious of finger and thought Esooa was town even if Wilgy W which is part of why I'm voting finger
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:19 am not really feeling esooa being a wolf tbh
esooa tried to bury nook for scumreading wilgy spf... that's squarely in "exactly what wolf esooa would do" territory.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I do not believe me asking your read day 1 would have gone anywhere productive irt to nanook
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

alexa wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:21 am Illario was more suspicious of finger and thought Esooa was town even if Wilgy W which is part of why I'm voting finger
I think its already a foregone conclusion that in a splints/esooa day splints dies because esooa doesn't get thread killed before f5 no matter what as a rule lol
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

alexa wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:21 am Illario was more suspicious of finger and thought Esooa was town even if Wilgy W which is part of why I'm voting finger
I noted Illario townreading Esooa regardless of Wilgy flip as well.

I'm a tad nervous that she was defending Wilgy as her partner, but yeah Illario might have something there?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:38 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:37 pm Also fwiw I dont think mac is particularly unaligned with wilgy
let's just put that bs aside right now
I'm not pushing it or you

I just want it on record for down the road if it becomes relevant
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:21 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:19 am not really feeling esooa being a wolf tbh
esooa tried to bury nook for scumreading wilgy spf... that's squarely in "exactly what wolf esooa would do" territory.
yeah i dont disagree that it's pretty typical for esooa to try to actively pull the chops away from her partners as a wolf, i just think the frustration she's showing at the start of today is clearly authentic, and i dont really see why esooa!wolf would be frustrated in this position but i can kind of understand why esooa!town would be frustrated in this position. i think the specific way her frustration is coming out might be >rand town for her

not sure how much i actually believe this now that ive typed it out, though
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 52

Post by falcon45ca »

Esooa wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:13 am I'm voting Falcon, maybe if I say that with enough spunk I'll get called obvious town because that's all it matters, so here

Falcon is MAFIA Based on HOW HE LOOKS

I've given the necessary contributions now and will be taking my leave
No, this simply isn't true.

I am Town.

Am I the towniest town that ever towned this game? No, sadly not. But that doesn't change my alignment
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: fingers] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:26 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:13 am I'm voting Falcon, maybe if I say that with enough spunk I'll get called obvious town because that's all it matters, so here

I am Town.

Am I the towniest town that ever towned this game? No, sadly not. But that doesn't change my alignment
the tone of this post feels strained/stilted to me and i actually find it somewhat wolfy but i should probably stop posting until i get to sit down and read the spew
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:22 am I do not believe me asking your read day 1 would have gone anywhere productive irt to nanook
As in asking why I was townreading nanook?

Sure maybe I would have just said eat my ass. But if you asked me in a nice way I would have answered. I, like most humans respond when people engage me pleasantly.

So if you're saying "if I had have said lmao mac nook is obvious mafia" or something then yeah it'd have gone nowhere productive.

That notwithstanding I just have a lot of experience with nanook and something about the way he was putting together his gamestate just made me intuitively townread him. That's all there was to the read. Pure gut.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:24 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:38 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:37 pm Also fwiw I dont think mac is particularly unaligned with wilgy
let's just put that bs aside right now
I'm not pushing it or you

I just want it on record for down the road if it becomes relevant
I'm not entirely sure what else I'd have needed to do to demonstrate being unaligned with Wilgy. If what occurred doesn't hit the benchmark probably nothing would.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:28 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:22 am I do not believe me asking your read day 1 would have gone anywhere productive irt to nanook

Sure maybe I would have just said eat my ass. But if you asked me in a nice way I would have answered. I, like most humans respond when people engage me pleasantly.

So if you're saying "if I had have said lmao mac nook is obvious mafia" or something then yeah it'd have gone nowhere productive.

That notwithstanding I just have a lot of experience with nanook and something about the way he was putting together his gamestate just made me intuitively townread him. That's all there was to the read. Pure gut.
Yea, and I'm extremely over and mostly hate playing in games like that

So idk, kill me or whatever

You're just salty i was right
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:29 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:28 am

Yea, and I'm extremely over and mostly hate playing in games like that

So idk, kill me or whatever
You're over playing in games where people have insidious meta townreads that make the game less pure?

I can relate. It does suck.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:27 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:26 am

I am Town.

the tone of this post feels strained/stilted to me and i actually find it somewhat wolfy but i should probably stop posting until i get to sit down and read the spew
Perhaps.

I know tho, if I was Maf, I'd never have addressed the post in the first place. Tho I expect that's of little comfort to you
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:30 am

I'm salty I'm in a game where people go "ALEXA IS SO obvious town" from minute 0, people like Mac go "NOOK IS SO OBVIOUS town" for no reasons, and half the reads are made in this way which is completely insulating in ways I've stopped caring to deal with

Esooa being salty that mac town read me and not her is maybe townie lol
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

ESOOA IS SO OBVIOUS town
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

I wolfread finger and Gira

What is the spew Gira had going for him? I kinda think the best thing he has is idk why he kills illario over me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:32 am

I'm salty I'm in a game where people go "ALEXA IS SO obvious town" from minute 0, people like Mac go "NOOK IS SO OBVIOUS town" for no reasons, and half the reads are made in this way which is completely insulating in ways I've stopped caring to deal with
Eh you do it too when you have strong meta townreads. Just take a break.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Alexa posting that even reminds I got some of the same reads

and it doesn't particularly matter what the cause is though obv this game it's more annoying, it's just "not enjoyable" to be around at all rn

so shrug, simply heavily regret clicking the signup button but that's over with now so I'm leaving and won't be posting more on the topic just giving reads as I care to later
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:32 am Esooa being salty that mac town read me and not her is maybe townie lol
It kinda is
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

alexa wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:35 am I wolfread finger and Gira

What is the spew Gira had going for him? I kinda think the best thing he has is idk why he kills illario over me.
Wilgy townread Gira out of nowhere unprompted when he was in antispew.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i townread esooa before it was cool

Esooa wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:32 am

I mean you're often one of the more insulting/dismissive players out there so uh

I get where your frustration is but I also do not really care 🤷‍♀️
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:36 am

That's the opposite approach he had towards Gav when they were last teammates.

Would Wilgy run a reverse play on a teammate this game?
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Yeah that's why it doesn't matter to me though, it's antispew, I've told wolf partners of mine to do that when they're in antispew to "spew me town"
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:36 am i townread esooa before it was cool
How did you get in on the ground floor of the Haute Couture read of Essoa?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I can understand why you are annoyed Eoosa. From the flip to the moment you entered the thread would suck to put up with as either alignment. I don't hold it against you. I don't feel bad about it but I get it.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:37 am

I can only assume so considering he was pushing on me and Dizzy mainly, don't feel like he was bussing
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

As of now, Dolby has replace Alison.

@alexa
@Alison
@Dyslexicon
@Esooa
@falcon45ca
@fingersplints
@Gira
@ilario
@Lime Coke
@MacDougall
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@staypositivefriend

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I think at the least Finger is mafia.

Wilgy was voting Alexa for a good long while during EOD, he had the Finger wagon and Gira wagon, and talked specifically about the Finger wagon before finally trying to self-pres onto Finger.

Just full hesitation before realizing he needed to cut his losses and try to bus someone that isn't there.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:37 am

Sure maybe whatever lol.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:40 am I can understand why you are annoyed Eoosa. From the flip to the moment you entered the thread would suck to put up with as either alignment. I don't hold it against you. I don't feel bad about it but I get it.
I don't that much care about the flip

I signed out of hydra g10 for a reason, I'm over it in all aspects even outside of game

And have zero wim in playing mafia in any games so shrug
Dolby
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 17
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Morg, Dolbster

Post by Dolby »

hi what up I haven't read a single post
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:41 am I think at the least Finger is mafia.

Wilgy was voting Alexa for a good long while during EOD, he had the Finger wagon and Gira wagon, and talked specifically about the Finger wagon before finally trying to self-pres onto Finger.

Just full hesitation before realizing he needed to cut his losses and try to bus someone that isn't there.
Finger also never crossed.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:41 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:40 am I can understand why you are annoyed Eoosa. From the flip to the moment you entered the thread would suck to put up with as either alignment. I don't hold it against you. I don't feel bad about it but I get it.
I don't that much care about the flip

I signed out of hydra g10 for a reason, I'm over it in all aspects even outside of game

And have zero wim in playing mafia in any games so shrug
fair enough
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Hey Dolby!

Also I tried to say hey Dolby and accidentally reported a post with the reasoning as "hey Dolby" please ignore this @mods @Marmot it was a mistake
Dolby
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 17
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Morg, Dolbster

Post by Dolby »

alexa wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:43 am Hey Dolby!

Also I tried to say hey Dolby and accidentally reported a post with the reasoning as "hey Dolby" please ignore this @mods @Marmot it was a mistake
"hey Dolby" is a pretty good reason to ban someone tbh
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Esooa wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:34 pm I really don't wanna even approach a game state of wilgy being top wagon because nanook said "he's mafia lol" and then he got 4 votes like zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz what is even the point
pointed out here

Return to “Previous Heists”