Coffia (Coffee Mafia) [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Do you prefer drip, french press, or percolated?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:00 pm

alexa (467)
8%
Gira (330)
15%
Lime Coke (352)
15%
staypositivefriend (389)
No votes
TonyStarkPrime (160)
8%
Marmot (Marmot) (Dead/Host/Mod/Non)
54%

Total votes: 13
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Re: Coffia (Coffee Mafia) [DAY 1]

Post by Esooa »

Mac posted more than farts so he's town
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 200

Post by MacDougall »

speaking of farts I just did some
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

okay so the mafia are definitely nanook, ilario and drwilgy
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:26 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:25 pm my threadspewed reads have been correct about 100% of the time that ive made them so u can find it wolfy all u want
oh i dont disagree that alison is threadspewed town but its just not a read that i would expect to come from you, granted i am just making shit up right now so there's also that
i know that your read isnt fully serious but it's a bit of a pet peeve when people call my threadspewed reads bad when theyve been accurate just about every time ive made them lol.

i think people tend to find it wolfy when i do it because it's the type of read that relies more on intuition and "reading the threadstate" but i think im reasonably good at doing that
staypositivefriend
Hitman

mac is immediately more towny than the last wolfgame i saw from him, so that's something
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:30 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:25 pm my threadspewed reads have been correct about 100% of the time that ive made them so u can find it wolfy all u want
oh i dont disagree that alison is threadspewed town but its just not a read that i would expect to come from you, granted i am just making shit up right now so there's also that
i know that your read isnt fully serious but it's a bit of a pet peeve when people call my threadspewed reads bad when theyve been accurate just about every time ive made them lol.

i think people tend to find it wolfy when i do it because it's the type of read that relies more on intuition and "reading the threadstate" but i think im reasonably good at doing that
Yeah but did you know that the origins of algebra can be traced to the ancient Babylonians, who developed a positional number system that greatly aided them in solving their rhetorical algebraic equations. The Babylonians were not interested in exact solutions, but rather approximations, and so they would commonly use linear interpolation to approximate intermediate values. One of the most famous tablets is the Plimpton 322 tablet, created around 1900–1600 BC, which gives a table of Pythagorean triples and represents some of the most advanced mathematics prior to Greek mathematics.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:30 pm mac is immediately more towny than the last wolfgame i saw from him, so that's something
I have made the 26 most towny posts in the history of mafia
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:31 pm

Yeah but did you know that the origins of algebra can be traced to the ancient Babylonians, who developed a positional number system that greatly aided them in solving their rhetorical algebraic equations. The Babylonians were not interested in exact solutions, but rather approximations, and so they would commonly use linear interpolation to approximate intermediate values. One of the most famous tablets is the Plimpton 322 tablet, created around 1900–1600 BC, which gives a table of Pythagorean triples and represents some of the most advanced mathematics prior to Greek mathematics.
nope, please tell me more
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:32 pm

Babylonian algebra was much more advanced than the Egyptian algebra of the time; whereas the Egyptians were mainly concerned with linear equations the Babylonians were more concerned with quadratic and cubic equations. The Babylonians had developed flexible algebraic operations with which they were able to add equals to equals and multiply both sides of an equation by like quantities so as to eliminate fractions and factors. They were familiar with many simple forms of factoring, three-term quadratic equations with positive roots, and many cubic equations, although it is not known if they were able to reduce the general cubic equation.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:33 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:32 pm

Babylonian algebra was much more advanced than the Egyptian algebra of the time; whereas the Egyptians were mainly concerned with linear equations the Babylonians were more concerned with quadratic and cubic equations. The Babylonians had developed flexible algebraic operations with which they were able to add equals to equals and multiply both sides of an equation by like quantities so as to eliminate fractions and factors. They were familiar with many simple forms of factoring, three-term quadratic equations with positive roots, and many cubic equations, although it is not known if they were able to reduce the general cubic equation.
thank u!
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:13 pm
alexa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:12 pmyou've been towny
Not really.
Esooa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:12 pmboring
Yee
LMAOO dizzy reminds me of me when I’m in a grumpy mood (not saying he is but the playstyle reminds me of my grumpy playstyle in that dizzy feels like he hasn’t been towny and is paranoid of trs on him but still got tilted a few pages ago when people found him scummy)

I do actually think dizzy is probs town he’s had a couple of posts this page I liked such as the one falcon commented on, which was also the first time I agreed with falcon on a take. And his approach to alexa feels towny too.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 52

Post by falcon45ca »

ilario wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:09 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:45 pm
Esooa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:42 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:41 pm
Esooa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:07 pm
alexa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:06 pm also can more people announce their votes please
I know right I looked at the poll to vote Dizzy and saw they were silently voting me to which I REALLY voted Dizzy hard
Is there a difference between hard votes & soft votes?
the emotion I feel when clicking the button
Towny response IMO
Mannn I’m really not seeing the falcon trs, like this response feels pmuch nai from esooa (I think she had other posts that I would mention before this one when I’m thinking of towny replies from her this game). And dizzys earlier post that falcon called wolfy also felt like a very nai post to comment on. Does anyone who tr him feel relatively confident in the read? I thought his involvement and him actively posting might be towny for him but I don’t really vibe with the actual content of his posts
Can you point to any games we've played where you have vibed w/ my posts?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:15 pm @DrWilgy @falcon45ca which one of you two is mafia?
This is top tier scum hunting
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:16 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:38 pm I've heawd alexwa is weally weally good at be-wing mafwia so we tould pwobabwy vote hew out today wiwe we still can, uwu
nanook randed mafia
Pwease don't scumwead wittle ol me uwu
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:44 pm
Esooa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:33 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:30 pm [VOTE: esooa] aubergine
why this
i feel like you are trying to project towniness harder than the recent towngames ive seen from you, and the post that u made about me when i first started posting felt a little pockety so im voting u and seeing what happens
Oh wow I like this post from spf, I had the same observation with esooa, but that being said she changes her approach and meta in like every game I’ve seen her so idk if that is necessarily wolf indicative. Also, in our most recent hydra game where she played in, it felt like she just wasn’t into the game at all due to the guillo slot so I think any level of investment would naturally feel like more than what you last remembered.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Did you copypasta this from Wikipedia?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

ilario wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:45 pm
why this
i feel like you are trying to project towniness harder than the recent towngames ive seen from you, and the post that u made about me when i first started posting felt a little pockety so im voting u and seeing what happens
Oh wow I like this post from spf, I had the same observation with esooa, but that being said she changes her approach and meta in like every game I’ve seen her so idk if that is necessarily wolf indicative. Also, in our most recent hydra game where she played in, it felt like she just wasn’t into the game at all due to the guillo slot so I think any level of investment would naturally feel like more than what you last remembered.
I don't know how people play similarly game to game
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Gira »

i play the exact same every game
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Gira wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:13 pm
alexa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:06 pm also can more people announce their votes please
I know right I looked at the poll to vote Dizzy and saw they were silently voting me to which I REALLY voted Dizzy hard
Towny response IMO
Mannn I’m really not seeing the falcon trs, like this response feels pmuch nai from esooa (I think she had other posts that I would mention before this one when I’m thinking of towny replies from her this game). And dizzys earlier post that falcon called wolfy also felt like a very nai post to comment on. Does anyone who tr him feel relatively confident in the read? I thought his involvement and him actively posting might be towny for him but I don’t really vibe with the actual content of his posts
i think the ~spirit~ is what counts for him
wait, have you two played together? this comes as a surprise to me lol
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:13 pm
ilario wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:12 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:02 pm
ilario wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:59 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:34 pm also SO many people townread alison in the last 4 pages for ???? reasons that im tempted to call her threadspewed
Wait really? I thought you of all people, for a very specific reason, would understand why I found alisons first post to be towny
i thought that you townread alison because she mindmelded with you about gira's opening post on fingersplints being wolfy - am i wrong?
That’s a part of it but not the full thing
what is the full thing, then?
i can say in exactly 24 hours

though that should hint to you what im referring to
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

alexa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:27 pm mac is probably a villager
yeah i can see that
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Gira wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:48 pm i play the exact same every game
badly
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:41 pm
Towny response IMO
Can you point to any games we've played where you have vibed w/ my posts?
good point, i realised that later and thats why i made a follow up post mentioning that even in previous games where we didnt agree on stances it did feel like you believed what you said more. but i think im starting to come around to you this game anyways
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

ilario wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:49 pm wait, have you two played together? this comes as a surprise to me lol
in both my games on here, baby mafia/traitors for exile (both heists). former he was town, latter he was a traitor although that setup wasn't even mafia so it barely counts. still, was a lot more opinionated as town

the more generic non-meta version of this read is it feels like he believes the things he's been saying even if i don't agree with the thought
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Soooooo

Town:
Alexa
Esooa
Mac
Illario

Mafia:
SPF

[VOTE: StayPositiveFriend] aubergine
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

bruh no
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

SPF is afraid to give people townreads this game while discrediting a SHIT ton of townreads and wants to give reasons to wolfread people.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Also her sus'ing me for townreading Alexa when she knows how I am when she's in the game is wolfy as all hell.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

lool that's a towny post maybe though
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I was considering adding Alison to the townlist but I'm hesitating on that.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

omg but that post is wolfy
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

This game feels v hard
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Also I love how people are saying my iso is the worst when literally when I was on like 4 people were posting and this game was basically dead.

I sped past reading like 4 or 5 pages because I wanted to get going and start actually talking about the game, and I'm pretty confident that SPF is mafia in this game.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:13 pm Also I love how people are saying my iso is the worst when literally when I was on like 4 people were posting and this game was basically dead.

I sped past reading like 4 or 5 pages because I wanted to get going and start actually talking about the game, and I'm pretty confident that SPF is mafia in this game.
I wasn't making a judgement call on that just saying it objectively fmpov was the least towny ISO in the game, you had done basically nothing
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 69

Post by DrWilgy »

Esooa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:44 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:43 pm
Esooa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:38 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:36 pm
Esooa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:34 pm well, I think you're town SPF

Wanna talk about anything
thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me

do u feel strongly about anyone being town yet?
Fingersplints has the best posts, or maybe Falcon. Illario's were reasonable, and so were Alisons
was #178 a joke, then?
I am the best Wilgy reader on the site
*Concern*
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Esooa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:13 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:13 pm Also I love how people are saying my iso is the worst when literally when I was on like 4 people were posting and this game was basically dead.

I wasn't making a judgement call on that just saying it objectively fmpov was the least towny ISO in the game, you had done basically nothing
That's fair, I was just annoyed because there was literally nothing to do.
alexa
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 427
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by alexa »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:07 pm Soooooo

Town:
Alexa
Esooa
Mac
Illario

Mafia:
SPF

this is so shocking LC is literally never mafia
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

also i thought there were no new posts i was stuck on the last page
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

lime coke probs town for confidence or whatever
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Esooa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:09 pm lool that's a towny post maybe though
him opushing spf is the towniest single thing in this game by a mile, second is probably mac's string of posts
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

alexa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:16 pm

Town:
Alexa
Esooa
Mac
Illario

Mafia:
SPF

What do you have for reads so far?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

why this
Bad take.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:20 pm
why this
Bad take.
why is it bad
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

@Esooa

What are your thoughts overall on SPF?
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:19 pm

Town:
Alexa
Esooa
Mac
Illario

Mafia:
SPF

Town:
Lime Coke
Dyslexicon
illario
MacDougall
Esooa
Alison

(probably has a wolf but idrc rn)

IDK:
falcon (have had some town pings, but reluctant to move up)
Gira
SPF
Finger
NOOK

Wolf:
DrWilgy
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

alexa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:24 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:19 pm

Town:
Alexa
Esooa
Mac
Illario

Mafia:
SPF

Town:
Lime Coke
Dyslexicon
illario
MacDougall
Esooa
Alison

(probably has a wolf but idrc rn)

IDK:
falcon (have had some town pings, but reluctant to move up)
Gira
SPF
Finger
NOOK

Wolf:
DrWilgy
Thank you 👍
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

But why?
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:08 pm SPF is afraid to give people townreads this game while discrediting a SHIT ton of townreads and wants to give reasons to wolfread people.
can you talk about this more? my perception of SPF's wolf play has been that she is very pockety toward specific people and her being more wary of people as a whole is village-indicative. i know you like, intensely studied her last wolf game or whatever though or W/E, did it seem similar to here?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

alexa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:53 pm
Gira wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:45 pm
alexa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:40 pm
Gira wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:36 pm
alexa wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:27 pm i think giving people towncred for extremely minor things like that is exactly how you misclear wolves

do you have a link to a wilgy scumgame i can look at?
you know i was thinking on the game and this post stuck in my mind

and this is interesting word choice because you're expressing concern over "misclearing" wilgy

but like

didn't you push back when i expressed similar sentiment about people's early reads on Alison

(and also lol at expressing a concern over a misclear while defending lime coke doing what he does - not really alignment relevant, but, like, the irony)
i thought alison was being villagery, though. so to me your thing of "that is so obviously in her scum range" implied that something villagery was in her scum range so that's not a reason to townread her (which, you clarified anyways, so cool). whatever the fuck people were townreading wilgy for read as random crap that shouldn't be considered villagery in any world so "he wouldn't do that as scum" or w/e read very differently
you thought she was being villagery off 3 posts

but are worried about early townreads on wilgy (and i don't think what he's done so far is "random crap" even if it's presented in a jokey fashion - he has reads and is expressing them)

[VOTE: alexa] aubergine
wilgy hasn't explained a single read and has literally just been posting nonsense, what the heck is villagery? alison's content has been good and i've agreed with most of it
Oh no! Out of my few posts which ones do you think are purposeful reads?
Image Image Image
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:31 pm
But why?
he's a shit wolf

Return to “Previous Heists”