Posts in topic: 199

Re: FOOD WARS MAFIA [Day 1]

Post by Gavial »

Urist wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:21 pm
Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:20 pm
Urist wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:17 pm
fingersplints wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:58 pm [VOTE: Nutella] aubergine
... you know you just hammered her right
That’s a horrible attempt at a reaction test when the poll is very obvious to observe.
oh well i tried
Urist wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:22 pm i am also ACUTELY aware of the fact that there are no hammers this game.
I still think Urist is scum based on his post that attempted to discredit me but what he said wasn’t even true lol and he showed no indication he scum read me before hand.
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 199

Post by Gavial »

Then he responds with a more “I think your good” kinda thing.
Anyway, I GTG back to work.
I’m hoping people realize what’s up.
@falcon45ca
Also if you sir Unvote me I’ll have you know only scum is voting me. (NAA isn’t a player to me so I don’t count him)
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Urist wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:20 pm
Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:19 pm Yeah Srceenplay and Urist are most likely scum.
NAA needs to die before late game because he enjoy’s gamethrowing as town.
@NotAnAxehole can this be a partner interaction with you?
I dropped my gimmick as to not fan the flames of an already ridiculous situation. I know you're not seriously asking, but I'm responding to anyone else wondering if it's theater.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
Spoiler: show
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:25 pm
That’s a horrible attempt at a reaction test when the poll is very obvious to observe.
oh well i tried
Urist wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:22 pm i am also ACUTELY aware of the fact that there are no hammers this game.
I still think Urist is scum based on his post that attempted to discredit me but what he said wasn’t even true lol and he showed no indication he scum read me before hand.
I mean... that was a joke post I don't think it was scummy.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 81

Post by Urist »

Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:25 pm
oh well i tried
getting someone eliminated on the syndicate is like seducing a woman
if you want someone dead you have to pretend that you have absolutely no interest in getting on the wagon. you must act as though you have many options, and that most of them are better than your actual preferred choice.
then, when the time is right (near eod), you casually suggest that maybe you could go for killing that person, you know, if the town is up for it, no pressure or anything. by this time the town will be scrambling for anything and will jump all over your offer.
if you push too hard or show too much interest in a wagon early on, you risk blowing up the wagon and it'll get townzoned. so really you need to avoid pushing your main choice for as long as possible.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

of course, i'm a virgin who never wins mafia games so this is all purely theoretical on both sides of the comparison
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Urist wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:43 pm of course, i'm a virgin who never wins mafia games so this is all purely theoretical on both sides of the comparison
:clap:
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 46

Post by LinearPoint »

Neither of these wagons are pure. I'll more my vote to Nutella for now as I'm still thinking they are Mafia.
Though if I had to choose between Gavial and Urist i'd vote Gavial out today. I believe we have 3 hours left though, so I'll only switch to that if we're almost out of time to avoid the chances of Gavial being a Doublevoter.
ImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:53 pm Neither of these wagons are pure. I'll more my vote to Nutella for now as I'm still thinking they are Mafia.
Though if I had to choose between Gavial and Urist i'd vote Gavial out today. I believe we have 3 hours left though, so I'll only switch to that if we're almost out of time to avoid the chances of Gavial being a Doublevoter.
Who is scum on each wagon / why are they not pure?
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I'm thinking there is 2 scum in Gavial, Nutella, and Srceen.
I've also still yet to get a solid read on NAA or Urist.
I;m thinking it's likely the Mafia went 1 on each or if it is Gavial just bussing him.
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:02 pm I'm thinking there is 2 scum in Gavial, Nutella, and Srceen.
nah i'm town and really think gav is too

where does this idea come from, why these names
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 7

Post by falcon45ca »

Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:27 pm Then he responds with a more “I think your good” kinda thing.
Anyway, I GTG back to work.
I’m hoping people realize what’s up.
@falcon45ca
Also if you sir Unvote me I’ll have you know only scum is voting me. (NAA isn’t a player to me so I don’t count him)
Why are you assuming I'm not scum?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I don't see the Mafia as being inactive here with likely just 1 of them being among the non-posters.
There's a lot of people who are voting and ignoring the two wagons which I don't see Mafia really doing even if both wagons are Town.

Since there is so much action here It seems likely that it's either just TvT in which case the Mafia are just splitting their votes so it doesn't matter.
Or one of Gavial and Urist are Mafia and the Mafia is trying to avoid offing one of them in the case of Urist being Mafia, or just giving up on Gavial and bussing him.

I say that I don't have a good read on Urist at the moment, but I guess that is not 100% true. Their push to Gavial did seem a little opportunistic as at least 3 others were scum reading him at that time and the wagon on me wasn't really moving much.
But Urist also hasn't really been on the extreme defensive like Gavial, which is why I'm putting Gavial as probably Mafia and at worst I suspect it is a TvT which is why I'm pushing Nutella.
ImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:53 am
Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:35 am Every game.
Or he’s Townie that Wolf Reads Town.

It’s a bit of both of the 2 this game.
He’s Wolf or Wolfy.
And Wolf Reads Me, which is Town.
This doesn't make sense to me since he said he would never wolf read you not that long ago.
I assume you mean that he is wolf reading me and that I'm Town, although I don't see how you would know that without being Mafia.
Futhermore this looks like shade by saying that he tends to wolf read Town as Town. To be honest, that is pretty much the norm as no one can realistically be expected to be 100% accurate with all their reads.

I don't agree with policy lynching people as it is almost never a good idea since you just do not know at this point in time if NAA is a power role and that is exactly what happened to MightyQ in the game you just hosted and that ended poorly for Town.

I also don't see merit is scum reading people who are scum reading me. I don't care if people scum read me or town read me as any faction as I've learned trying to convince people to change their minds rarely happens.
Right now Urist has not posted anything that appears AI to me. The worst I can really say about Urist at the moment is their posts do not really have much substance which is enough for a slight scumlean from me, but that also is not something I really consider lynchworthy unless it becomes excessively not posting anything but fluff.

The reasons I am still scum reading you at this point in time are as follows.
As NAA, pointed out you are getting extremely defensive and starting a 3rd wagon rather than really addressing the votes on you aside from saying that you hope I realize you're town and that NAA should be ignored.
You also insist that I can never be Mafia when I really have not done anything this game that I would do differently if I were Mafia and pretty much just ignore the reasons for others voting me. To me this feels like you both know my alignment which would mean you'd have to be Mafia and that you want to try and keep me alive later into the game which can only mean one of two things, either you're extremely confident that I am capable of leading the Town or that you hope that I would side with you in a Lylo scenario.
You have also been doing things that I have in the past commonly seen Mafia doing. Namely what I pointed out previously with admitting a post to be possibly interrupted as scummy and being very defensive when even a slight accusation occurs.
While I can't say I'm 100% sure you can't be Town I'll leave my vote on you unless I really see something more indicative of scum from another player. This is just behavior I see more likely to be coming from scum, at least 4 to 1.
Also, @LinearPoint what has changed for you since this point? You still don't seem to have any confident reads outside of this... And Gavial's play hasn't exactly changed.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

nutella wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:05 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:02 pm I'm thinking there is 2 scum in Gavial, Nutella, and Srceen.
nah i'm town and really think gav is too

where does this idea come from, why these names
My current red reads.
Honestly not much more in depth than that.
I view each of them as having been wolfy in some way day 1 though don't think all of them are.
ImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

What I just quoted is also relevant to @falcon45ca 's latest post.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:23 pm I love how only me and Wilgy, LP, (maybe even Nanook) are the only players actually trying to get someone and push places in a better direction.
Makes me think Nanook is town I just hope @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME follows and believes in my word this game. He’d make my day if he did.
You're not my supervisor
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I conveniently have a town read on everyone who is not pushing me, and am null / leaning town on anyone who is pushing me, but who I may be able to talk out of it.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

what's really funny is most of the things gav has said about naa are things that i think of applying to gav himself but his confidence in it is townie for him
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Everyone else is mafia
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:09 pm

He’s Wolf or Wolfy.
This doesn't make sense to me since he said he would never wolf read you not that long ago.
I assume you mean that he is wolf reading me and that I'm Town, although I don't see how you would know that without being Mafia.
Futhermore this looks like shade by saying that he tends to wolf read Town as Town. To be honest, that is pretty much the norm as no one can realistically be expected to be 100% accurate with all their reads.

I don't agree with policy lynching people as it is almost never a good idea since you just do not know at this point in time if NAA is a power role and that is exactly what happened to MightyQ in the game you just hosted and that ended poorly for Town.

I also don't see merit is scum reading people who are scum reading me. I don't care if people scum read me or town read me as any faction as I've learned trying to convince people to change their minds rarely happens.
Right now Urist has not posted anything that appears AI to me. The worst I can really say about Urist at the moment is their posts do not really have much substance which is enough for a slight scumlean from me, but that also is not something I really consider lynchworthy unless it becomes excessively not posting anything but fluff.

As NAA, pointed out you are getting extremely defensive and starting a 3rd wagon rather than really addressing the votes on you aside from saying that you hope I realize you're town and that NAA should be ignored.
You also insist that I can never be Mafia when I really have not done anything this game that I would do differently if I were Mafia and pretty much just ignore the reasons for others voting me. To me this feels like you both know my alignment which would mean you'd have to be Mafia and that you want to try and keep me alive later into the game which can only mean one of two things, either you're extremely confident that I am capable of leading the Town or that you hope that I would side with you in a Lylo scenario.
You have also been doing things that I have in the past commonly seen Mafia doing. Namely what I pointed out previously with admitting a post to be possibly interrupted as scummy and being very defensive when even a slight accusation occurs.
While I can't say I'm 100% sure you can't be Town I'll leave my vote on you unless I really see something more indicative of scum from another player. This is just behavior I see more likely to be coming from scum, at least 4 to 1.
Also, @LinearPoint what has changed for you since this point? You still don't seem to have any confident reads outside of this... And Gavial's play hasn't exactly changed.
Honestly am just trying to do some wagon analysis at the moment, but I do also feel like Gavial seems to be the kind of person who does wolfy things as town.
They are legitimately all over the place and a bit hard to really read. Either I'm over thinking it and they are just wolf or they are just a townie who is not thinking that much about how their posts look from the perspective of people who don't know their alignment.
I still don't really like that they haven't posted sufficient evidence for the scum read on Urist and Nanook in my opinion.
In short Gavial is weird.
ImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:15 pm

He’s Wolf or Wolfy.

Honestly am just trying to do some wagon analysis at the moment, but I do also feel like Gavial seems to be the kind of person who does wolfy things as town.
They are legitimately all over the place and a bit hard to really read. Either I'm over thinking it and they are just wolf or they are just a townie who is not thinking that much about how their posts look from the perspective of people who don't know their alignment.
I still don't really like that they haven't posted sufficient evidence for the scum read on Urist and Nanook in my opinion.
I'd argue that you only think the Gavial wagon is weird because you don't have much / any real experience playing with me, Urist and Srceenplay.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

nutella wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:15 pm what's really funny is most of the things gav has said about naa are things that i think of applying to gav himself but his confidence in it is townie for him
Yeh the irony is overwhelming at times
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I suppose that is also true. TBF I don't really have experience with Gavial either.
I do still find it weird though how unwavering he is in his reads to the point I don't think it's reasonable considering he hasn't even really backed them up much.
He's either been deemed a lost cause to the Mafia and is getting bussed or just is a pretty wolfy town.
Either way it looks like he's going to be the lynch of the day.
ImageImage
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 173

Post by srceenplay »

Urist wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:19 pm
srceenplay wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:10 pm
srceenplay wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:24 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:08 pm
srceenplay wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:56 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:50 am I'm taking back my townread of srceenplay just because of that "is this scum theater" line. Doesn't feel at all like he's trying to solve and figure them out he's just calling them both mafia.
Thats what you do when you figure it out.
No, you didn't figure it out.
I know a way to find out.
:werewolf: :werewolf: :werewolf:
did you really just do the howling emoji to your own post??
Super wolfy, right?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ive seen gavial be mischop bait so much i might be overcompensating but like, just be aware of that imo, if hes town maf are definitely taking advantage of the wagon
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:22 pm I suppose that is also true. TBF I don't really have experience with Gavial either.
I do still find it weird though how unwavering he is in his reads to the point I don't think it's reasonable considering he hasn't even really backed them up much.
He's either been deemed a lost cause to the Mafia and is getting bussed or just is a pretty wolfy town.
Either way it looks like he's going to be the lynch of the day.
To be honest, it's not even that he hasn't backed them up, it's that he has the reads at all. Someone has 1 post, you have no history of correctly reading that person, you don't automatically assume that they are town or mafia. Like, yeah I get that Gavial is probably upset that he's being mafia read, but right or wrong... It's based on content that actually exists.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

nutella wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:25 pm ive seen gavial be mischop bait so much i might be overcompensating but like, just be aware of that imo, if hes town maf are definitely taking advantage of the wagon
It has crossed my mind, but I don't remember ever miss-chopping him, so I'm not going to think too much about something that I haven't done yet just because it has a tendency to happen to other people with their read of him.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:15 pm

He’s Wolf or Wolfy.

Doing wagon analysis with no flips is no a great idea.
Usually town gavial comes up with some insane halfbaked conspiracy theory that shows how his suspects are linked. It won't make any sense and your nightmares will be non-Euclidean for weeks postgame, but you'll be able to tell that there is some effort spent looking into each of his suspects and how they fit together as a team.

Not really seeing that here.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Honestly I think I will say this even if it hurts in the long run.
I think Gavial is a PR role. He's been saying things like "I hope people realize" and I interrupt it as him trying to say that he's been hinting he is non-vanilla Town.
I think he will just self resolve tonight either dying to Mafia or claiming a PR tomorrow and if neither of those are the case then he is Mafia trying to soft claim a PR without coming out since he knows the Mafia has no reason not to kill PR claims at night and wouldn't be softing a PR role as a VT who is about to be lynched.
ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

I have such a blurred vision on this game and I'm not at all in the mood to really try.

LP and Cream town are my only main reads I can't get my head into this game.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:32 pm Honestly I think I will say this even if it hurts in the long run.
I think Gavial is a PR role. He's been saying things like "I hope people realize" and I interrupt it as him trying to say that he's been hinting he is non-vanilla Town.
I think he will just self resolve tonight either dying to Mafia or claiming a PR tomorrow and if neither of those are the case then he is Mafia trying to soft claim a PR without coming out since he knows the Mafia has no reason not to kill PR claims at night and wouldn't be softing a PR role as a VT who is about to be lynched.
If he claims PR we kill him anyway, I don't see why that would be a problem? Statistically it would make him more likely to be scum fakeclaiming than an actual town PR.
People who don't immediately kill unverifiable PR claims are chumps.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Alright I'll accept that take for now. Gavial being offed either today or tomorrow is fine with me.

I'm thinking TvT seems a bit less likely though and definitely not MvM.
ImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Also, there are no game-breaking town PRs in 15p that we really have to worry about.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

It's basically mountainous with a tiny bit of added flavor / mechanics
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Food is still bland though
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)

Post by DrWilgy »

No one else seems to be vibin with me on Nook.

The earlier wagons still have my attention, I think NAA or Urist had a decent chunk of momentum with their early votes putting LP and Gavi to 2 and I'm unsure how that lines up.

I think Gavi is just town here. It's between that process of pulling us out of RVS and that I can pretty confidently read his posts from a civ perspective. If I'm wrong, I still think Gavi is a type of player to eventually resolve (but I guess I've been wrong on this call before as well).

LP had a shitty post that I didn't like but I'm not sure if that's just me.

Screenplay and Nook both declared a town read me for silly bullshit. Wolfsheeps.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)

Post by DrWilgy »

Lol NAA, LP, Urist and Screenplay are all on Gavi.

Hell nah to the nope nope nope.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:57 pm Lol NAA, LP, Urist and Screenplay are all on Gavi.

don't really understand why that would be a bad thing.
Cream&Cannoli Enterprises
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself
Aka: Cream or Noli

Post by Cream&Cannoli Enterprises »

oh jesus when is EOD?

I thought it was in 5 hrs but the poll says it closes in 2 hrs?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Cream&Cannoli Enterprises wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:02 pm oh jesus when is EOD?

I thought it was in 5 hrs but the poll says it closes in 2 hrs?
2hrs is correct.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:57 pm Lol NAA, LP, Urist and Screenplay are all on Gavi.

The funny thing is, you take issue to those 4 names. For me, the other two who joined give me pause... Not enough to unvote though.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Odd you don’t mention Nook who you both scum read and silently slid their vote over to the wagon without a word.
ImageImage
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 173

Post by srceenplay »

If it's scum bussing it doesn't matter
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:05 pm

The funny thing is, you take issue to those 4 names. For me, the other two who joined give me pause... Not enough to unvote though.
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:09 pm

Odd you don’t mention Nook who you both scum read and silently slid their vote over to the wagon without a word.
Mid meld, I think this makes you bad at mafia. :omg:
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:12 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:05 pm

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:09 pm

Mid meld, I think this makes you bad at mafia. :omg:
I never said I was good. I’m just insane.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I don’t really see Mafia wanting to avoid bussing Gav right now. It can only really be Town or a Mafia bus.
ImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Actually, I think Nanook is town because of his vote on Alisplints. I was considering that option too, but it felt rude...

If you need an explanation for why it makes sense for him to do as town, I'll let Olivia Holt explain the situation a bit.

2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Either way 1 Mafia is on Gav’s wagon. If Gav is Mafia I’d say it’s not Urist, probably it’s NAA of Srceen (probs srceen)
ImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:17 pm Either way 1 Mafia is on Gav’s wagon. If Gav is Mafia I’d say it’s not Urist, probably it’s NAA of Srceen (probs srceen)
Nah, I think Srceen is town
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats

Return to “Previous Heists”