Total votes: 12
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 199

Re: FOOD WARS MAFIA [Day 1]

Post by Gavial »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:04 am
Cream&Cannoli Enterprises wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:00 am
Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:18 am See since your a god tier player I’m not going to town read or scum read you. Or at least not in the same way as others.
Your posts are just too good/Townie I’m going to judge by Gamestate + Re/Actions to decide your alignment.

What I will say though is you definitely are on the right track solving wise.
Let’s try and start and move a wagon that will actually contain scum on it.
Out of your 4 there I wouldn’t oppose to Nutella but as I said before as I’m sure I made it obvious, I wanna see one of NAA/Urist get eliminated today.
Not opposed to nutella right now. There’s not much in regards to her slot that I can point and say, “Aha! You are wolf because of X, Y, Z.” But I think her general passiveness tends to lean more scum than town.

I’m opposed to NAA, purely because I think the how troll he is sort of is indicative of villager-ness. His whole schtick about “I’m not partnered with Person because ….” feels like it’s done in a joking manner, since I doubt he actually plays like that normally. Feel like his play and posts are a little too brazen, which tends to be town indicative. Hedge is if he’s just a troll-ish wolf, and this is entirely within his wolf meta.

Urist… idk. It’s harder. Like, gut wise, I would say wolf. I think his reason for voting LP is weak, but not necessarily scum indicative if he is a weaker town player. It feels like he’s shading a ton of people for really nit picky reasons. Both town and scum can shade and be nit picky, I think what makes me feel not so great about Urist is that I feel like the shading doesn’t really have any concrete conclusions. Like, in #193, he’s shading you for phrasing, but then later on he says that he doesn’t scumread you (which may or may not be a joke). I think he’s withholding a lot of his thought process and if Urist is able to open up more, I think that will more easily help us find him, either as town or scum.

I’ll vote Urist with you and see where the fair winds take us!

[VOTE: Urist] aubergine

This is a pressure vote and also a I-want-to-change-the-game-state vote and also a I-don’t-like-LP-wagon vote. Also, don’t feel great about Urist rn
Ehhhh I don't think people are going to go for this.
Well we aren’t going for me and we aren’t going for LP.
If you wanna say this then start actually doing something and start your own god damn wagon.

Or ima start believe you don’t wanna actually save LP.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

srceenplay wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:42 am
Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:07 am
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:41 am Honestly 24 hours isn't much time to work with for day 1, so I'm more just wanting to to get something going and getting people to do stuff.
TBH I'm not really opposed to lynching myself just because the fact so many people have given reads on me to the point where It's probably advantages just to get connections.
I'm not 100% sure about Gavial, but I'm leaning a more towards it being Mafia, though I want to see a proper response from him about my accusation to really be able to tell.
If this doesn’t fuckin scream town.
Y’all are nuts!

Do me a favour though LP and vote someone for CW because I don’t wanna lose you.
How the hell is “town” OK dying an obvious town play? More like scumy play on emotions.

Are you two both scum distancing?
Lol your actually going with scum theatre?
We are both town, please don’t hand this game to scum on a silver plater. I tnx bye.

Anyway, Town is more likely to sacrifice themselves here if they are getting majorly scum read due to the fact in the long run people will probably still be suspicious of them and it could actually help to see the motivation for each players vote and could help narrow down who mafia is.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Mafia is still a better yeet then a Town though.
So let’s not yeet LP
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Urist wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:31 am Hot take: Alison and Mac are using NAA's patented and effective Zero-Post scum strategy to coast through d1. Alison especially seems to admire NAA so it wouldn't surprise me to learn she's adopting his technique.
Thanks for letting me know you ain’t aligned with Paopan.
If yeah flip Wolf ima Lock Town Paopan.
TYVM bud.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 7

Post by falcon45ca »

I am town!

Vanilla that is, pure as the driven snow
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:00 am I am town!

Vote Urist with me?
We practically get a confirm town out of it if he flips Scum.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:01 am

Vote Urist with me?
Perhaps.

I've gotta read his ISO and see if I find it scummy. I never vote a player to confirm town another player. I vote who I think could be Maf
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

“The reasons I am still scum reading you at this point in time are as follows.” - LP @LinearPoint

“As NAA, pointed out you are getting extremely defensive and starting a 3rd wagon rather than really addressing the votes on you aside from saying that you hope I realize you're town and that NAA should be ignored.” - LP
Addressing what votes lol?!
Wilgy meme voted me.
NAA is NAA who voted me lol.
Then you vote me who is definitely town.
What is their to address?
We are both town wagons that mafia enjoy’s seeing floating about.

“You also insist that I can never be Mafia when I really have not done anything this game that I would do differently if I were Mafia and pretty much just ignore the reasons for others voting me. To me this feels like you both know my alignment which would mean you'd have to be Mafia and that you want to try and keep me alive later into the game which can only mean one of two things, either you're extremely confident that I am capable of leading the Town or that you hope that I would side with you in a Lylo scenario.”
- LP

Ok that’s a typical concern I forgot to mention isn’t the case before you brought it up.
No it’s not AI. It’s obvious your town pushing me, thus two town wagons form as top, it ain’t hard to figure out.
I’m keeping you around because I know your town and I’d like to continue playing with you. IDC if you don’t town read me just find someone who is actually scum and vote them today. Later on I should be more obvious town I’ll presume.
The longer I’m alive the more my alignment is obvious and the more that as town which I am, scum gets scared of me.

“You have also been doing things that I have in the past commonly seen Mafia doing. Namely what I pointed out previously with admitting a post to be possibly interrupted as scummy and being very defensive when even a slight accusation occurs.” - LP

Oh yeah I’ve seen it as well but I’m not wolf this game I’m town soooo.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Yeah I didn’t quote it I wrote it, fight me!
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:04 am
Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:01 am

Vote Urist with me?
Perhaps.

I've gotta read his ISO and see if I find it scummy. I never vote a player to confirm town another player. I vote who I think could be Maf
I forgot the first post I’ll have to find it again but I know I didn’t like it and got wolf vibes.
Then that one failure discredit/confusion post he gave to me he never clarified it and ignored me asking which one it was which makes me think he just wanted to say it because he’s scum that just wants to throw shit around.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Urist wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:32 pm over easy is one of the worst ways to make eggs tho fyi
Alright, I've had enough.

Between asinine egg takes like this, and bagel jokes, Imma [VOTE: Urist] aubergine
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Wanna also point out I found screenplay’s “scum theatre for top wagons” post scummy and it feels like something Urist would also do this game.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 46

Post by LinearPoint »

Alright I got a brief time before I go in the morn.

At this point I find it hard to believe the entire Mafia is Town reading me when they can just coast and vote me for a free lynch which guarantees at least one of NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, nutella, and Urist are Mafia.

But even still I do also heavily suspect Srceenplay for that last post.
I don't see how anyone could legitimately believe in a scum v scum D1 thunderdome as being the most likely play Mafia would make. That seems far more like someone just wanted to ensure that after I'm lynched that Gavial just gets tunneled day 2 and anyone else gets ignored. They also aren't voting either of us which is odd for someone proposing that we're both Mafia.
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 99

Post by fingersplints »

Hello all. I love food, so I’m excited to sub into this game.
Gro-oo-ovy
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 81

Post by DrWilgy »

Cream&Cannoli Enterprises wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:36 pm SELF INTRODUCTION

I am the Cream and the Noli in Cream&Cannoli Enterprise(s).

If you get my vague Catch-22 username reference, you must be thinking, "Oh, Noli! What a minderbinder your name is! You must be a lovely, quaint, literary English major!"

No.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

I'm a massive weeb.

Get it right.

I run everywhere Naruto-style.

I exclusively read otome isekai trash.

People are like, "What is your preferred pronoun?" But no no no. Ask me what my preferred honorary suffix is instead.

My dream is to go to Japan, go to a maid cafe, order an omurice, and have a maid sadistically berate me via ketchup.

I hail from NovelUpdates Forum, where we have collectively decided to quit mafia, go into closed door cultivation, and cultivate the Dao of Reading Thousand-Chapter Novels and Dao of Sudoku.

Through the power of anime, I have a 100% win rate across all sites, if you exclude my losses.

Mafia, fear me.

Town, adore me.
Neat! May I call you CC?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:58 am There isn't really much to go over besides fluff and stuff happening between Gavial, NAA, and LP.

Who knows what the hell Gavial and NAA are currently.
I feel like Gav's done well facilitating those interactions.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:41 am Honestly 24 hours isn't much time to work with for day 1, so I'm more just wanting to to get something going and getting people to do stuff.
TBH I'm not really opposed to lynching myself just because the fact so many people have given reads on me to the point where It's probably advantages just to get connections.
I'm not 100% sure about Gavial, but I'm leaning a more towards it being Mafia, though I want to see a proper response from him about my accusation to really be able to tell.
Bad take.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Urist wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:16 am
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:14 am I'm curious if you have anything more about Urist?
I mean that post you quoted just looks like a joke aimed at the mod.
i used the word 'conjure' which means i must be some kinda evil sorcerer or something amirite gav
But are you a Sauceror or a Pastamancer?
Image Image Image
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 173

Post by srceenplay »

Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:16 am Wanna also point out I found screenplay’s “scum theatre for top wagons” post scummy and it feels like something Urist would also do this game.
You are really trying to get me to you instead of LP?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:07 am Is it even worth a vanity search or am I gonna be disappointed
If it's any consolation I've been thinking about you.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Y’all are nuts!

Do me a favour though LP and vote someone for CW because I don’t wanna lose you.
How the hell is “town” OK dying an obvious town play? More like scumy play on emotions.

Screenplay matching my opinion. I like it.
Image Image Image
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 173

Post by srceenplay »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:01 am
Y’all are nuts!

Nice!
Now I can call someone town.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:20 am Alright I got a brief time before I go in the morn.

At this point I find it hard to believe the entire Mafia is Town reading me when they can just coast and vote me for a free lynch which guarantees at least one of NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, nutella, and Urist are Mafia.

But even still I do also heavily suspect Srceenplay for that last post.
I don't see how anyone could legitimately believe in a scum v scum D1 thunderdome as being the most likely play Mafia would make. That seems far more like someone just wanted to ensure that after I'm lynched that Gavial just gets tunneled day 2 and anyone else gets ignored. They also aren't voting either of us which is odd for someone proposing that we're both Mafia.
I think the team might be NAA/Urist/Screenplay.

But I suppose I could just be bias on NAA because they are NAA.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

srceenplay wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:02 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:01 am
Y’all are nuts!

Nice!
Now I can call someone town.
@DrWilgy
Alright we got screen where we want them Wilgy.
Did they fail your reaction test or succeed.
I’m thinking fail but what’s say you?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

srceenplay wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:53 am
Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:16 am Wanna also point out I found screenplay’s “scum theatre for top wagons” post scummy and it feels like something Urist would also do this game.
You are really trying to get me to you instead of LP?
IDK, depends if you wanna be outed scum or not.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Weird ass transition between RVS and day 1 proper this game.

Felt like Gavi and LP accelerated it, which I like in spite of an LP post that rubbed me the wrong way.

Bot of y'all nerds are scum calling Screenplay. Porque?
Image Image Image
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:07 am Weird ass transition between RVS and day 1 proper this game.

Felt like Gavi and LP accelerated it, which I like in spite of an LP post that rubbed me the wrong way.

God damn it man you could have went with it, if Screenplay is scum we would have froze him.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:24 am Hello all. I love food, so I’m excited to sub into this game.
We're excited to have you!
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Let’s lay off of me and LP and pick on someone who’s actually scum.

Urist, Screenplay, heck I wouldn’t ever say no to an NAA yeet.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:08 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:07 am Weird ass transition between RVS and day 1 proper this game.

God damn it man you could have went with it, if Screenplay is scum we would have froze him.
Gavi you ding dong! I hadn't finished responding yet!
Image Image Image
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

If no new wagons form, mafia probably make it far this game if not win, we need something to happen and who wants to be that someone to do that something?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:10 am If no new wagons form, mafia probably make it far this game if not win, we need something to happen and who wants to be that someone to do that something?
How about this
[VOTE: Nanook] aubergine
Image Image Image
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:09 am

Well you didn’t need to stop!
Could have done the ol’ reaction no to reaction yes bet you never seen it coming play.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:11 am
Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:10 am If no new wagons form, mafia probably make it far this game if not win, we need something to happen and who wants to be that someone to do that something?
How about this
I don't hate this rn
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:11 am
How about this
Honestly I’m not oppose to this considering I don’t think he’s ever gonna scum read any of screenplay, Urist or NAA.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:11 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:09 am

Well you didn’t need to stop!
Could have done the ol’ reaction no to reaction yes bet you never seen it coming play.
More like you never seen if coming Screenplay.
Image Image Image
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

@nutella
If your town, please move your vote to one of the players voting you.
One is probably mafia.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME I just want to say, before you grill me for it, now I do hate it.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Town Reads:
Wilgy
LP

Town Leaning:
LC (Depending on next actions.)
Falcon (Voting Urist.)

Can be scum but also town that town reads scum:
Nanook

Scum Reads:
Urist
Screenplay

NAA - HE’S IN A WHOLE NOTHER FUCKING TIER LIST!
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Oh and Cream is a mafia god so I’ll look more into them as the game progresses.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Hi fingersplints!
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:13 am @nutella
One is probably mafia.
Nobody is voting for nutella
Also ty for spewing nanook town
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Urist wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:24 am
Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:13 am @nutella
One is probably mafia.
Nobody is voting for nutella
Also ty for spewing nanook town
I meant voting with you.
How did I spew him town when I’m town lmao.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I GTG start working.
@nutella
Vote Nanook or Urist.
They are voting town with you.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

That’s what I’m here for. To light a fire and see what happens.
People tell a lot when they are under pressure
ImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

@Urist any thoughts on the game outside of the obvious?
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Wiggly I think is my first confident town read this game.
ImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:27 am

That’s what I’m here for. To light a fire and see what happens.
People tell a lot when they are under pressure
I don't think this is true, also I didn't think there was much pressure.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:27 am @Urist any thoughts on the game outside of the obvious?
Not really.
Falcon making two posts to complain about my lack of content is hilariously lacking in self-awareness, is prob a town tell.
That's about it.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Urist wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:31 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:27 am @Urist any thoughts on the game outside of the obvious?
Not really.
Falcon making two posts to complain about my lack of content is hilariously lacking in self-awareness, is prob a town tell.
That's about it.
Yeah, it's endemic.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats

Return to “Previous Heists”