Total votes: 10
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 294

Re: Philosophy Mafia 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by Dyslexicon »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:30 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:10 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:08 pm I'm about to fully town read both Nutella and Esooa actually. Just warning everyone. And Marmot too. And Lime. And I would probably town read NAA if he was not already flipped. And my reads are probably going to be good and I'm not going to believe in them.
Yeah, no. There are very few people the wolves can actually be at this point, and spf/Wilgy is the only remotely plausible scumteam that doesn't contain you or those two
for one, im not a plausible wolf at all and the fact that youre still saying that i am is the wolfiest thing about your slot. secondly, im obviously not a wolf with wilgy because i gunned for him harder than anyone on d1 and actively tried to pull votes from him. i can only be a wolf with wilgy if you think that i decided to hardbus every single one of my partners with no regard for the endgame whatsoever

anyone that calls me a potential wolf is unironically likely trying to keep the POE open, but that could just be my town entitlement speaking
I have not town cleared you so far in reading <3

But I don't know if I will in any game ever =p

But you're probably town anyway
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 310
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Esooa wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:29 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:26 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:23 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:21 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:16 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:15 pm esooa is just a flailing wolf atp

i think it's just her and one of anne/wilgy

if she were to actually flip town it would increase my paranoia of marmot/leetic lol
literally no way this is the time you decide to post this lmao

I give my first reads of the day phase and you call that flailing

u get my vote
i mean dizzy and iaafr are saying something youre doing is akin to towntelling and i dont see it at all so
that's not "flailing" and you're making things up to justify me as today's lunch......
what isn't? youre throwing votes around at bad targets bc you dont know where to push

again if youre actually town my tinfoil of leetic skyrockets, even more so from your exchange on this page, but you havent done anything to change my mind on you this phase
you're trying to fake tinfoil by going "if you're town my tinfoil of leetic skyrockets" while never actually harboring any true tinfoil

same shit with how you just recently said "yeah I've been saying I'm worried about them but really the PoE is good and I like it and is where I'm going to stay"

:keys:
it is real tinfoil, i brought it up earlier in association w marmot

but yes i do want to resolve the poe or at least you first

like either this game is just ez and we're dunking on mafia and we'll practically sweep

or the mafia had two weak links that they let go down and made sure the others are well-positioned to go deep and ppl are getting snowed by marmot/leetic

we flip you first
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:31 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:08 pm I'm about to fully town read both Nutella and Esooa actually. Just warning everyone. And Marmot too. And Lime. And I would probably town read NAA if he was not already flipped. And my reads are probably going to be good and I'm not going to believe in them.
Yeah, no. There are very few people the wolves can actually be at this point, and spf/Wilgy is the only remotely plausible scumteam that doesn't contain you or those two
for one, im not a plausible wolf at all and the fact that youre still saying that i am is the wolfiest thing about your slot. secondly, im obviously not a wolf with wilgy because i gunned for him harder than anyone on d1 and actively tried to pull votes from him. i can only be a wolf with wilgy if you think that i decided to hardbus every single one of my partners with no regard for the endgame whatsoever

anyone that calls me a potential wolf is unironically likely trying to keep the POE open, but that could just be my town entitlement speaking
I have not town cleared you so far in reading <3

But I don't know if I will in any game ever =p

But you're probably town anyway
i feel like i should be towncleared to anyone that's paying attention to the game, and i dont even feel like im exaggerating
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

I'm 90% sure that the wolves are between nutella/Esooa/Dyslexicon and if there's a wolf outside of that it's you or Wilgy. Everyone else just has too many reasons to be townread at this point.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

also i had some silent lime coke tinfoil bubbling under the surface but im confident that he's town again (along with iaafr) after reading the exchange between them last night
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

hi please claim your role rather than saying pushing wolves clears you when you have a distinct meta of hardbussing
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:32 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:29 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:26 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:23 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:21 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:16 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:15 pm esooa is just a flailing wolf atp

i think it's just her and one of anne/wilgy

if she were to actually flip town it would increase my paranoia of marmot/leetic lol
literally no way this is the time you decide to post this lmao

I give my first reads of the day phase and you call that flailing

u get my vote
i mean dizzy and iaafr are saying something youre doing is akin to towntelling and i dont see it at all so
that's not "flailing" and you're making things up to justify me as today's lunch......
what isn't? youre throwing votes around at bad targets bc you dont know where to push

again if youre actually town my tinfoil of leetic skyrockets, even more so from your exchange on this page, but you havent done anything to change my mind on you this phase
you're trying to fake tinfoil by going "if you're town my tinfoil of leetic skyrockets" while never actually harboring any true tinfoil

same shit with how you just recently said "yeah I've been saying I'm worried about them but really the PoE is good and I like it and is where I'm going to stay"

:keys:
it is real tinfoil, i brought it up earlier in association w marmot

but yes i do want to resolve the poe or at least you first

like either this game is just ez and we're dunking on mafia and we'll practically sweep

or the mafia had two weak links that they let go down and made sure the others are well-positioned to go deep and ppl are getting snowed by marmot/leetic

we flip you first
definitely real tinfoil and no wolf making sure I stay in the PoE here
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:32 pm

I'm 90% sure that the wolves are between nutella/Esooa/Dyslexicon and if there's a wolf outside of that it's you or Wilgy. Everyone else just has too many reasons to be townread at this point.
anne doesn't

i am once again asking you to read anne on her own merits rather than external factors
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@leetic Why are your reads so incredibly static?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@nutella Marmot is town.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:33 pm

hi please claim your role rather than saying pushing wolves clears you when you have a distinct meta of hardbussing
i guess i dont see any reason not to claim

ill claim in my next post unless anyone has any objections
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Player - Claim - Evidence
anne - Tracker (kind of) - Corroborating claim by nutella
DrWilgy - 1x Vig - Confirmed to have shot MR
Dyslexicon - Messenger/Roleblocker - None
iaafr - Backup Loyal Dayvig, was Vanilla - Axehole's flip, corroborating claim by nutella
ilario/leetic - Masons/Pseudo-Hydra - Share a slot
Lime Coke - ???
Marmot - Settles ties - Mac went down as he said would happen
nutella - Vanilla Cop - Corroborating claim from iaafr
Esooa - Fruit Vendor - Corroborating claim from Marmot
staypositivefriend - ???

Adding evidence for claims
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:21 am Fuck fuck fuck.

I can't think this fast. @leetic explain why Mac is a bad idea.

[VOTE: iaafr] aubergine
I hate this post a lot

I also hate that I pick out individual post to hate or like, cause I normally hate that

I hate mafia

But I'm having fun!
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:34 pm @leetic Why are your reads so incredibly static?
They're not? The only reason it may seem that way is that the players who already had strong reason to be townread still have strong reason to be townread
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i'm a JOAT. i have three different abilities. the first ability is that i can watch one player and see who targeted them. the second ability is that i can make a players actions go through on the night that i target them. the third ability is that i can choose one player to be immune from being chopped. i targeted cassandra with my first ability on n1 and got back no results (beyond me visiting her), and i havent used any of my other abilities yet
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:37 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:34 pm @leetic Why are your reads so incredibly static?
They're not? The only reason it may seem that way is that the players who already had strong reason to be townread still have strong reason to be townread
Haven't your scum read me and Nutella for like forever. Actually, never mind. It's probably not even a productive conversation to have. Do your thing and live your best life tbh
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Player - Claim - Evidence
anne - Tracker (kind of) - Corroborating claim by nutella
DrWilgy - 1x Vig - Confirmed to have shot MR
Dyslexicon - Messenger/Roleblocker - None
iaafr - Backup Loyal Dayvig, was Vanilla - Axehole's flip, corroborating claim by nutella
ilario/leetic - Masons/Pseudo-Hydra - Share a slot
Lime Coke - Roleblocker? - Only one it can be, assuming everyone is telling the truth
Marmot - Settles ties - Mac went down as he said would happen
nutella - Vanilla Cop - Corroborating claim from iaafr
Esooa - Fruit Vendor - Corroborating claim from Marmot
staypositivefriend - JOAT - None
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

I am outed mafia because Nutella exaggerated one of her posts once
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
staypositivefriend
Hitman

you're clearing anne because she was the counterwagon to wolves two days in a row, right? i asked the same question last night, but if anne was the designated mischop on d2, then who are the wolves that pushed on her? mac did NOT push on anne on d2 at all and specifically tried to pull votes onto NAA

if you believe that anne is clear, then it logically means that a wolf tried to push her on d2, so who do you think that it was? im genuinely asking because im curious about how anne being "clear" is informing the rest of your worldview. you can argue that nutella is the wolf that pushed on anne but i still think that she's town
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:39 pm
Haven't your scum read me and Nutella for like forever. Actually, never mind. It's probably not even a productive conversation to have. Do your thing and live your best life tbh
Yeah, because you still haven't done anything towny, as you were both on a CW to flipped scum D2. Wilgy, Axehole, and spf to an extent have moved up my reads though
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

you've literally never even tried to reevaluate on me despite multiple people giving reasons i'm town

also @ dizzy yeah that wilgy post sucks
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:41 pm

you're clearing anne because she was the counterwagon to wolves two days in a row, right? i asked the same question last night, but if anne was the designated mischop on d2, then who are the wolves that pushed on her? mac did NOT push on anne on d2 at all and specifically tried to pull votes onto NAA

if you believe that anne is clear, then it logically means that a wolf tried to push her on d2, so who do you think that it was? im genuinely asking because im curious about how anne being "clear" is informing the rest of your worldview. you can argue that nutella is the wolf that pushed on anne but i still think that she's town
nutella and Dyslexicon are both options, and MacDougall did go after anne even if he didn't end up on her at EoD
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:23 am i got pinged hard by dyslexicon earlier when he agreed with nutella that i was "poking at the wrong stuff" when he was poking at an EXTREMELY similar thing to me on the exact same page, but i think he's been towny otherwise and i dont want to kill him today
It wasn't the same thing, or that's not how I understood it.

But I still don't think I agree with my former self.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:42 pm
you've literally never even tried to reevaluate on me despite multiple people giving reasons i'm town

Because those aren't strong enough reasons compared to iaafr/Marmot/LC/even anne
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:43 pm

Because those aren't strong enough reasons compared to iaafr/Marmot/LC/even anne
they would be if you read like any scum game of mine but whatever lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:42 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:41 pm

nutella and Dyslexicon are both options, and MacDougall did go after anne even if he didn't end up on her at EoD
i dont think mac went after anne at any point in his ISO, and he put her in the "null" tier, but you can correct me if im wrong

dyslexicon is a possible option, i guess
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:44 pm

Yeah, because Jay in this game and Jay in the game looked exactly the same. And a player can never learn from their mistakes and changed their meta. And wolves have never faked meta in order to get townread. All checks out.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

jagged was still clearly "off" on d1 even if his posts felt like his typical towngame on a surface level. in a similar sense, if nutella was a wolf in this game, i would expect her posts to have a similar level of feeling "off", but i feel that her posts have gotten more expressive and more natural as time has gone on. it is possible that nutella is playing the wolfgame of her life and that im just misreading her, but i dont see any logical reasons for me to wolfread her slot beyond her voting patterns, and i think she looks quite towny in every other respect
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:41 pm
Yeah, because you still haven't done anything towny, as you were both on a CW to flipped scum D2. Wilgy, Axehole, and spf to an extent have moved up my reads though
All I've done is towny.

My distinct scum meta is to take control over the game.
Every time I've struggled to get into the game and get a clear overview, I'm town.
If you had ANY INTEREST getting to know a player that you yourself have no knowledge of, you would know this. Any player who knows me and has played with me a lot can and has attested to this in this very game. The players who can see that I'm town are the players who know me the best. Maybe think a little bit about that?

You're acting like scum would not vote other scum.
If I was trying to save Mac from being chopped I would
1. Not call his ass out literally first thing on D1 and throughout the game.
2. Actually have some impact on the game. Not just leave a half assed vote I'm sheeping off of Calexa.
Mac was not going to last. I think the chances that he was bussed is pretty damn high. I'm pretty sure I would have.
You clearly can't or won't read lack of tmi. I obviously have a lack of tmi.
I think Nutella shows pretty obvious lack of tmi as well.
You can gloat if I'm wrong post game.
You're just coming across very narrow minded in the way you're solving to me.
Not saying it doesn't have it's benefits sometimes.
This is not one of those times, I'm pretty sure.

And I'm asking you to actually think before you automatically dismiss or come up with counter arguments.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

dizzy if ur town then the absolute best thing u can do right now is tell me who the mafia are
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:45 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:44 pm

Yeah, because Jay in this game and Jay in the game looked exactly the same. And a player can never learn from their mistakes and changed their meta. And wolves have never faked meta in order to get townread. All checks out.
no you really dont get it, some ppl are capable of doing that but i'm not, whenever i try to imitate my towngame as a wolf it goes quite badly lol but i kinda hate making this argument and keep telling myself i should stop doing it

spf is right though like, youre only scumreading me for my votes, it should really be clear by now that my thoughts have been real
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:48 pm jagged was still clearly "off" on d1 even if his posts felt like his typical towngame on a surface level. in a similar sense, if nutella was a wolf in this game, i would expect her posts to have a similar level of feeling "off", but i feel that her posts have gotten more expressive and more natural as time has gone on. it is possible that nutella is playing the wolfgame of her life and that im just misreading her, but i dont see any logical reasons for me to wolfread her slot beyond her voting patterns, and i think she looks quite towny in every other respect
I also strongly believe that if Nutella was a wolf, she would not say that the notion of Jimmay being "off" was overblown. Because she would probably be more aware that Jimmay was "off" is she had TMI that he was indeed a wolf.

SEE HOW YOU CAN READ LACK OF TMI WOW

God I hope I'm not dead wrong that would be peepeepoopooMerk
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

me and dizzy be like: self meta is good and correct actually, unfortunate that it wont get through leetic's head
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i think maybe leetic needs the official newcomb education tm
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

like, you read people by how they think and how their thought processes are and whether they have tmi, not your weirdly rigid level1 checklist
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:52 pm And I'm asking you to actually think before you automatically dismiss or come up with counter arguments.
yeah i've tried to get leetic to think and it's been entirely fruitless. maybe theyre just mafia unwilling to lose my mischop
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ive honestly been kinda restraining how annoyed i am or else i, a mod, might get modded but like. im probably not playing with leetic again sparkleshrug
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:53 pm dizzy if ur town then the absolute best thing u can do right now is tell me who the mafia are
I'm going through process of elimination.

Definitely not mafia:
Nutella
Marmot

Very likely not mafia:
SPF (pretending not to have tinfoil)
Lime

I have a general sense they are not mafia, but I'm not strong on this:
iaafr
Esooa (this is just vibes, like I don't know)

Don't know if tinfoil or annoyance, probably the latter, so they're probably not mafia, but I'm watching a couple of things. But honestly, they're probably not mafia:
Leetic/Ilario

I guess that leaves:
Wilgy
Anne

Also realising that we probably don't have that many mischops to work with. Thanks horrible vig shots. That feels unfair when we have chopped 2 mafia in 2 days. But ok.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:57 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:52 pm And I'm asking you to actually think before you automatically dismiss or come up with counter arguments.
yeah i've tried to get leetic to think and it's been entirely fruitless. maybe theyre just mafia unwilling to lose my mischop
But u voted a cw. Surely town would never do that!

Yeah, this is where I'm at. It's like talking to a brick wall and I don't understand why it should ever be that hard.

I mean, I have certainly not been the most graceful in my communication either, because I'm just instantly annoyed and triggered. So I take my share of the blame here.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Nutella is obv town and I want to take that mischop away please. If I can do anything this game.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

yeah same, im nearing "hard-shield" levels of townreading nutella and i almost never do that
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:52 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:41 pm
All I've done is towny.

My distinct scum meta is to take control over the game.
Every time I've struggled to get into the game and get a clear overview, I'm town.
If you had ANY INTEREST getting to know a player that you yourself have no knowledge of, you would know this. Any player who knows me and has played with me a lot can and has attested to this in this very game. The players who can see that I'm town are the players who know me the best. Maybe think a little bit about that?

You're acting like scum would not vote other scum.
If I was trying to save Mac from being chopped I would
1. Not call his ass out literally first thing on D1 and throughout the game.
2. Actually have some impact on the game. Not just leave a half assed vote I'm sheeping off of Calexa.
Mac was not going to last. I think the chances that he was bussed is pretty damn high. I'm pretty sure I would have.
You clearly can't or won't read lack of tmi. I obviously have a lack of tmi.
I think Nutella shows pretty obvious lack of tmi as well.
You can gloat if I'm wrong post game.
You're just coming across very narrow minded in the way you're solving to me.
Not saying it doesn't have it's benefits sometimes.
This is not one of those times, I'm pretty sure.

And I'm asking you to actually think before you automatically dismiss or come up with counter arguments.
look, I'm going after Esooa and nutella before you, but you have to admit your ISO isn't great. Most of your Mac interactions are over mechanical stuff rather than anything else and you eventually stepped off of your suspicion. You have yet to vote a flipped wolf when many others have and your D1 vote was scummy. Being too busy to have a major presence does not really give you a townread. Now, there are a couple things that look good for you, like Mac being on you as a vanity wagon (which he also did to flipped town Axehole) and maybe not being sure of a four person team suggests a lack of TMI, but it could be faked as I had already read Axehole as town for a similar reason. Regardless, I suggest you cooperate with me, and keep in mind I do not find self-meta reasons to be convincing in the slightest.

iaafr is cleared town. LC is obvious town. Marmot is obvious town. We can argue about anne, but considering JJJ didn't take the opportunity to go after Axehole at EoD she's obvious town. That narrows it down to five. spf voted both wolves, but both were relatively softcore - she's likely town, but I have seen scum who can put in a similar amount of effort, but still she could have easily taken down anne so I am inclined to townread her. Next is Wilgy, did have a vote on Mac but not too much else that is necessarily clearing, with the main point in his favor being apparent lack of compatibility with much of the PoE. Next is you, which I've already explained, and at the bottom is nutella and Esooa. nutella was off the scum wagon both times, very tunnelly in a push to a wagon that was twice the CW to scum, defended two wolves, showed a lot of hedginess especially with both posts at EoD, and overall has been promoting tinfoil seemingly to disrupt the town. Esooa... well, just look at her posts this phase, but self voting, lack of apparent effort, going after poor targets, and just excessive OMGUS all look bad for her. The bottom two seem to be at each other's throats, but I would expect scum to bus at this point, and then there's nutella's possible TMI over this pairing. I think it makes a lot of sense and would vote between the two, but if you think I'm wrong, you should suggest an alternative that makes sense. I don't want assertions that something might have happened, I want evidence that it did happen.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

leetic wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:26 amI still have not seen a good reason from you why JJJ would prefer anne to die over Wilgy, Axehole, and MR (the lattermost of which is confirmed town)
Does it truly not occur to you that mafia does vote other mafia?
Especially when Anne was the leading wagon at the time.
And Jimmay did not have a good standing in the thread himself.
So to collect cred for a wagon that was already looking to be popular (Anne wagon) or to muddy the water for late game, mafia can vote mafia.

I'm not saying this definitely did happen.
But do you just assume these things never happen? I've seen it happen plenty of times.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:08 pm I suggest you cooperate with me
lmao
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:54 pm me and dizzy be like: self meta is good and correct actually, unfortunate that it wont get through leetic's head
I could link to all my scumgames and come up with plenty of reasons why I'm town because my play here is nothing like any of my scum games, but I realize that it would be absurd since most of them happened years ago and in much different environments. Self meta is just something that is so prone to cherrypicking and other biases so it should just be ignored. Jackofhearts2005 was able to fake self-meta so he could win a scumgame, I don't see why you wouldn't be capable of doing the same
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:10 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:26 amI still have not seen a good reason from you why JJJ would prefer anne to die over Wilgy, Axehole, and MR (the lattermost of which is confirmed town)
Does it truly not occur to you that mafia does vote other mafia?
Especially when Anne was the leading wagon at the time.
And Jimmay did not have a good standing in the thread himself.
So to collect cred for a wagon that was already looking to be popular (Anne wagon) or to muddy the water for late game, mafia can vote mafia.

I'm not saying this definitely did happen.
But do you just assume these things never happen? I've seen it happen plenty of times.
I already said I don't want assertions that something could have happened, instead I want evidence that it did happen. I explained the Jay/anne thing a million times so just look through my ISO.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:13 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:54 pm me and dizzy be like: self meta is good and correct actually, unfortunate that it wont get through leetic's head
I could link to all my scumgames and come up with plenty of reasons why I'm town because my play here is nothing like any of my scum games, but I realize that it would be absurd since most of them happened years ago and in much different environments. Self meta is just something that is so prone to cherrypicking and other biases so it should just be ignored. Jackofhearts2005 was able to fake self-meta so he could win a scumgame, I don't see why you wouldn't be capable of doing the same
i'm not choosing games for you to read, i'm telling you to read literally any, and within the last year

but also i dont usually care to do meta dives so i dont expect you to i just expect you to give some weight to the reads from players who are familiar with how i play

the stuff you keep calling me out for, hedging etc, is all far more in my town meta than not, and shows lack of tmi
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

totally minor point but fwiw i disagree with the notion that mac was a "softcore" wolf to catch - yes, the majority of the thread had POE'd him, but the majority of the thread was also weirdly reluctant to vote for him or push on him, and a large portion of them were willingly sheeping his wolfread on me a couple of hours before the EOD. the momentum on mac only really came back once i outright called him a wolf at the EOD, and he probably wouldnt have gone through at all if i didnt emphasize several times that i thought he was clearly the best chop

the fact that mac was very clearly trying to angle me to be mischopped is probably the most clearing thing for me, in conjunction with the fact that i brought him back in contention as a chop at a point when his position was relatively "safe"
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:15 pm
i'm not choosing games for you to read, i'm telling you to read literally any, and within the last year

but also i dont usually care to do meta dives so i dont expect you to i just expect you to give some weight to the reads from players who are familiar with how i play

the stuff you keep calling me out for, hedging etc, is all far more in my town meta than not, and shows lack of tmi
Hedging is not about TMI, it's about leaving open potential misvotes and being able to distance yourself from partners without encouraging votes on them
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:18 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:15 pm

Hedging is not about TMI, it's about leaving open potential misvotes and being able to distance yourself from partners without encouraging votes on them
no it's about being a genuine fucking person with organic thoughts and not a robot
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Rackets”