Total votes: 10
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 340
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: Philosophy Mafia 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by Lime Coke »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:42 am marmot has become one of my strongest townreads. funny how that happens
If you're still here can you explain this?
Spoiler: show
I have a reason to townread him but I kind of want to hear from someone else that I usually trust?
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:54 am illario (and leetic, by extension), marmot, nutella, iaafr, lime coke, and probably cassandra are my current strongest townreads.

i feel pretty good about illario, leetic, and marmot

i have some lingering paranoia about nutella/iaafr but i think there's 1 wolf in them maximum (cause i suspect their game would look quite different if they rand'd W/W with each other)

dont think it's outside the realm of possibility for either lime coke or cassandra to just be playing a competent wolf game but i think theyve both towntold quite a bit at individual moments so im rolling with them being town for now

the names immediately below that would probably be nanook (who im having some tinfoil over primarily because of recency bias) and falcon (who im accepting as "greenchecked" for now)
ideally, i'm misreading one name in this list maximum. i also probably dont want to chop anne or jagged today for ~reasons~ even though i dont find it that difficult to see a world where one them is a wolf

there's probably like a couple of wolves in the low-posting names and then another wolf or two buried deeper in the active posters

good enough for d1
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 310
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:54 am illario (and leetic, by extension), marmot, nutella, iaafr, lime coke, and probably cassandra are my current strongest townreads.

i have some lingering paranoia about nutella/iaafr but i think there's 1 wolf in them maximum (cause i suspect their game would look quite different if they rand'd W/W with each other)

dont think it's outside the realm of possibility for either lime coke or cassandra to just be playing a competent wolf game but i think theyve both towntold quite a bit at individual moments so im rolling with them being town for now

the names immediately below that would probably be nanook (who im having some tinfoil over primarily because of recency bias) and falcon (who im accepting as "greenchecked" for now)
i agree with the majority of this, and would put you around the lime/cass tier probably atm
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:56 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:42 am marmot has become one of my strongest townreads. funny how that happens
I have a reason to townread him but I kind of want to hear from someone else that I usually trust?
there is a "power vacuum" in the thread, in the sense that i don't get the impression that anyone is particularly trying to make themselves the leader or boss everyone else around. in the absence of a real leader, i feel like marmot has stepped up and become one of the most commanding and thoughtful voices in the game without actually trying to - he has spearheaded a lot of the recent conversations in this game while coming off as being completely comfortable and relaxed in the thread in a way that i suspect he might struggle to emulate as a wolf

it's partially a threadstate read and partially a vibe read. i am currently buying what he's selling
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:58 am

i agree with the majority of this, and would put you around the lime/cass tier probably atm
Have me above the both of them though. 👀
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Master Radishes »

Mac's story doesn't feel like a lie? When mafia lie about mechanics they tend to either keep it simple ('I'm a cop') or overly complex ('I'm a cop on Nights that fall within the fibonacci sequence but I only get a result if its a 3P who has activated their ability and I get a double cop on N1'). Mac's story is specific in a different way ('after 26 hours I got fed up and used it') that is unlikely to be fabricated.

Or it is just a clever lie I guess, which is also a possibility because uh we're starting to reach peak 'confirmed town' in a game that's supposedly not bastard, so I can only imagine the power Mafia have here.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:00 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:56 am
there is a "power vacuum" in the thread, in the sense that i don't get the impression that anyone is particularly trying to make themselves the leader or boss everyone else around. in the absence of a real leader, i feel like marmot has stepped up and become one of the most commanding and thoughtful voices in the game without actually trying to - he has spearheaded a lot of the recent conversations in this game while coming off as being completely comfortable and relaxed in the thread in a way that i suspect he might struggle to emulate as a wolf

it's partially a threadstate read and partially a vibe read. i am currently buying what he's selling
Okay I understand what you're saying.

I was townleaning him when I was iso'ing him for his post noting Illario starting 3 posts in a row off with "lmaooo" which was a micro-read I can see a town making, plus adding the "I townread leetic but scumread Illario" part kind of looked like a town thought process.

Thanks.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 459
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:01 am Mac's story doesn't feel like a lie? When mafia lie about mechanics they tend to either keep it simple ('I'm a cop') or overly complex ('I'm a cop on Nights that fall within the fibonacci sequence but I only get a result if its a 3P who has activated their ability and I get a double cop on N1'). Mac's story is specific in a different way ('after 26 hours I got fed up and used it') that is unlikely to be fabricated.

Or it is just a clever lie I guess, which is also a possibility because uh we're starting to reach peak 'confirmed town' in a game that's supposedly not bastard, so I can only imagine the power Mafia have here.

It can be truth, and Mac can be mafia fwiw

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Master Radishes
Hitman

[VOTE: Anne] aubergine
Master Radishes
Hitman

Marmot wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:04 am
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:01 am Mac's story doesn't feel like a lie? When mafia lie about mechanics they tend to either keep it simple ('I'm a cop') or overly complex ('I'm a cop on Nights that fall within the fibonacci sequence but I only get a result if its a 3P who has activated their ability and I get a double cop on N1'). Mac's story is specific in a different way ('after 26 hours I got fed up and used it') that is unlikely to be fabricated.

It can be truth, and Mac can be mafia fwiw
I realise this. But occam's razor and all that.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 195
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

It doesn’t have to be a lie for him to be mafia. I don’t have any gripes with the claim I have gripes with how he used his role. And idc if he waited 26 hours I’m sure mac would see the value in having his slot cleared especially when people were already wary of him at the start of the game, especially when he has the ability to carry this game himself if he became clear and tried. What does clearing falcon achieve for town? I’ve seen falcon cleared one game before and he just proceeded to stop caring about the game and essentially 5 posted every day phase, it was a bad decision by mac if he’s town to clear falcon over himself considering ive heard falcon is pretty easy to read from others and the fact that falcon is gonna sheep Mac regardless despite being the clear and i think too highly of Mac to think he would make a bad play like that whilst simultaneously having a poe that I have an immense amount of trouble seeing of having any sense to it. He essentially has me and 2 slots who I have clearing interactions with on his poe, it’s just incredibly strange to believe that he legitimately believes me being scum with either dizzy or Cassandra makes sense based on the interactions I’ve had with both slots.
cassandra
The Mark
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: she

Post by cassandra »

I feel like the last poe I posted was still good
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

If anyone knew how much I cried on my last wolf rand they'd have me as lock town

Tbh that's why I'm mildly surprised I'm not one of Anne's top townreads but I also get it I guess lmao
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 11
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Marmot wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:40 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:36 am
Marmot wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:32 am [VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine

I've seen him view the thread today, maybe @Sloonei can some share some thoughts soon.
For some reason I thought this was angleshooting but yeah I've also seen Sloonei in the "Who's viewing the thread" spot a few times.
Yeah, he's someone who keeps his online status visible.

I do too, and I always keep a tab with game threads open so y'all always think I'm watching. :eye:
mod powers enable me to see everyone online, so it’s unfair if I had my status.

I have poked my head in, but have not followed closely enough to have organized thoughts worth sharing. It has been a very busy 48 hours. I have the day off tomorrow. I’ll get involved then.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

ilario wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:10 am

It doesn’t have to be a lie for him to be mafia. I don’t have any gripes with the claim I have gripes with how he used his role. And idc if he waited 26 hours I’m sure mac would see the value in having his slot cleared especially when people were already wary of him at the start of the game, especially when he has the ability to carry this game himself if he became clear and tried. What does clearing falcon achieve for town? I’ve seen falcon cleared one game before and he just proceeded to stop caring about the game and essentially 5 posted every day phase, it was a bad decision by mac if he’s town to clear falcon over himself considering ive heard falcon is pretty easy to read from others and the fact that falcon is gonna sheep Mac regardless despite being the clear and i think too highly of Mac to think he would make a bad play like that whilst simultaneously having a poe that I have an immense amount of trouble seeing of having any sense to it. He essentially has me and 2 slots who I have clearing interactions with on his poe, it’s just incredibly strange to believe that he legitimately believes me being scum with either dizzy or Cassandra makes sense based on the interactions I’ve had with both slots.
Counterpoint: it sounds exactly like Mac to get bored of waiting and make a snap decision.

You might be right of course. I do think someone amongst the 'clears' could easily be lying or else Mafia have extra PR power.
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

Hang on how did Mac use his role one sec what even is his role also I hope this isn't over 100 posts
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 195
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

cassandra wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:12 am If anyone knew how much I cried on my last wolf rand they'd have me as lock town

Tbh that's why I'm mildly surprised I'm not one of Anne's top townreads but I also get it I guess lmao
You’re probably my top town but it has nothing to do with this post or the crying stuff cos I think you would be able to cover that up regardless if you wanted to.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:14 am
ilario wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:10 am

Counterpoint: it sounds exactly like Mac to get bored of waiting and make a snap decision.

You might be right of course. I do think someone amongst the 'clears' could easily be lying or else Mafia have extra PR power.
Alignments aren't tied to roles, so this game wouldn't have balance like that in mind

That does mean that we're unlikely to see a role like a Cop that would have significantly more utility on one faction

Another thing about Marmot's claim, if he was scum he wouldn't want the town to know that mafia resolves ties. Him claiming does put a commitment on him if votes are tied, not that they should be tied of course. That's another reason why he's likely town, and actually you can probably move him to the top category on my list.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

Oh I read the Mac falcon stuff but I Assumed that wasn't serious since it was so dumb
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

cassandra wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:21 am Hang on how did Mac use his role one sec what even is his role also I hope this isn't over 100 posts
From what I read Mac and Falcon shared a neighborhood, and they had 1 cop check that they could use upon each other. Mac was waiting for Falcon to show up to the neighborhood chat so that Falcon can clear Mac with the check but he didn't get into the chat for 26 hours and Mac just decided to use the cop check on Falcon and it became a green check.
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

ilario wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:23 am
cassandra wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:12 am If anyone knew how much I cried on my last wolf rand they'd have me as lock town

You’re probably my top town but it has nothing to do with this post or the crying stuff cos I think you would be able to cover that up regardless if you wanted to.
In theory yes if I had the motivation to but I think Anne should know I wouldn't have the motivation to on a random syndicate game when I already have been hating every scum rand lately
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

@cassandra

You're at 100 now, stop.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:27 am @cassandra

You're at 100 now, stop.
@cassandra

Technically you have 8 more posts since you posted 8 times during Day 0, so be aware of that.
cassandra
The Mark

Post by cassandra »

#1220 god that's so fucking dumb but I will /vote NAA to read that up for myself and hear falcon, won't post more til tomorrow
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hypertown

Marmot - Town
cassandra - Probably still my top townread, I had a moment of concern, but that was an overreaction on my part.

Hypotown

ilario / leetic - ⬆️ Both ilario/leetic have trended upward for me. I think part of it is I've been convinced by others. Part of it is their handling of Mac's claim.
nutella - 🔄 She was the first one to lay a stake down on Mac/falcon, and while she's been a little sparse, she's been townie enough,
Master Radishes - Not much content to read, and yet I mildly read him town for his confidence.
Lime Coke - 🔄 Nothing new
NotAnAxehole - 🔄 Post-capped, nothing new
JaggedJimmyJay - ⬆️ Still doesn't feel great with how he's explaining his reads, but I do really feel like he's letting the game move forward without being a commanding voice, while also attempting to contribute.
falcon45ca - ⬆️ Townread because of Mac's clear.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - ⬇️ Post-capped. Similarly to spf, I'm experiencing recency bias. Also, his tmi thing wert ilario/leetic, was weirdly handleded.

POE

anne - ⬇️ Nothing new postwise. Dropping here because I think she was a bit too high to begin with, and I gave her too much credit for her town-claiming monologue.
Dyslexicon - 🔄 He's been playing like Mac. Farts. Gays. And whatnot. Nothing townreadable.
MacDougall - ⬇️ He didn't handle his claim very well. I don't think it's a great claim, though I guess it's believable enough. But it isn't clearing, nor is any of Mac's behavior otherwise.
iaafr - 🔄 Apparently iaafr post-capped and I missed it. I will try to reread him when I get a chance. He still exists in my POE because he hasn't done anything memorable since my last readlist.

DrWilgy - 🔄 Basically no content.
Sloonei - 🔄 Literally no content.

@Sloonei good to see you, I look forward to your thoughts. I keep my online status visible for the same reason.

@cassandra I believe you have 108 posts to stop (because you had 8 Day 0), so you have 7 more to spare.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I really like how Marmot does his read list.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Oops forgot to update my MR read. I don't have an update tbh, he stays there.

And with that, I have post-capped. See y'all in the final hour.

Why does Karl Marx's toilet make music when it flushes?
because of the violins inherent in the cistern

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 371
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

four! way! rand!

four! way! rand!

which marmot gets to decide?

pog
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 11
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Marmot wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:39 am Hypertown

Marmot - Town
cassandra - Probably still my top townread, I had a moment of concern, but that was an overreaction on my part.

Hypotown

ilario / leetic - ⬆️ Both ilario/leetic have trended upward for me. I think part of it is I've been convinced by others. Part of it is their handling of Mac's claim.
nutella - 🔄 She was the first one to lay a stake down on Mac/falcon, and while she's been a little sparse, she's been townie enough,
Master Radishes - Not much content to read, and yet I mildly read him town for his confidence.
Lime Coke - 🔄 Nothing new
NotAnAxehole - 🔄 Post-capped, nothing new
JaggedJimmyJay - ⬆️ Still doesn't feel great with how he's explaining his reads, but I do really feel like he's letting the game move forward without being a commanding voice, while also attempting to contribute.
falcon45ca - ⬆️ Townread because of Mac's clear.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - ⬇️ Post-capped. Similarly to spf, I'm experiencing recency bias. Also, his tmi thing wert ilario/leetic, was weirdly handleded.

POE

anne - ⬇️ Nothing new postwise. Dropping here because I think she was a bit too high to begin with, and I gave her too much credit for her town-claiming monologue.
Dyslexicon - 🔄 He's been playing like Mac. Farts. Gays. And whatnot. Nothing townreadable.
MacDougall - ⬇️ He didn't handle his claim very well. I don't think it's a great claim, though I guess it's believable enough. But it isn't clearing, nor is any of Mac's behavior otherwise.
iaafr - 🔄 Apparently iaafr post-capped and I missed it. I will try to reread him when I get a chance. He still exists in my POE because he hasn't done anything memorable since my last readlist.

DrWilgy - 🔄 Basically no content.
Sloonei - 🔄 Literally no content.

@Sloonei good to see you, I look forward to your thoughts. I keep my online status visible for the same reason.

@cassandra I believe you have 108 posts to stop (because you had 8 Day 0), so you have 7 more to spare.
This looks like a town post.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Yeah my voice carries no weight but Marmot is probably just town. Partially meta based read on this.
Master Radishes
Hitman

That's good because my plan to give a town point to the first person to shrug at me worked.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

[VOTE: NotAnAxeHole] aubergine
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 371
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

alright im wasting my postcap post to say

if there isnt a wolf inside { jay mac } this game is pog and if there is then we're on an ok path so far

now i shall impotently watch as those wise enough to not postcap start making posts that wildly change my worldview and i have to bottle it all up until an hour from eod
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

iaafr wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:55 am alright im wasting my postcap post to say

if there isnt a wolf inside { jay mac } this game is pog and if there is then we're on an ok path so far

now i shall impotently watch as those wise enough to not postcap start making posts that wildly change my worldview and i have to bottle it all up until an hour from eod
[VOTE: IAAFR] aubergine

😀
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Kidding.

[VOTE: NotAnAxeHole] aubergine

Just in case.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 294

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:55 am here it is again

Falcon and I randed neighbours
we have the same role
the role is to be able to alignment check the other one
I farted for 2 days cuz I am self resolving
Falcon posted without showing up so I checked him after 26 hrs
So if you rand this role and mafia, you are just outed D1 or possibly before the game even begins?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@falcon45ca Can you/did you confirm this mechanic?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

All of my voters know me and apparently thinks this is my scum game. Sure.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 204

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:18 am

we have the same role
So if you rand this role and mafia, you are just outed D1 or possibly before the game even begins?
assuming the other person is town and snap uses it before me yes that is essentially what would happen
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:33 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:18 am

we have the same role
assuming the other person is town and snap uses it before me yes that is essentially what would happen
That sounds dumb
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I don’t really know what else to say, but that just sounds like a terrible role.
Master Radishes
Hitman

:scared:
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:39 am I don’t really know what else to say, but that just sounds like a terrible role.
The OP does state that all roles are independent of alignment and the setup was created with this in mind.

I think this sort of thing would be accounted for tbh, or at least I have raisins for thinking so.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Lmao why is that emoji there. Stupid fingers on my stupid phone.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 107

Post by falcon45ca »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:21 am @falcon45ca Can you/did you confirm this mechanic?
Yes. Get yo dang votes off Mac
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:01 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:21 am @falcon45ca Can you/did you confirm this mechanic?
Why do you think he's town?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

iaafr wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:55 am alright im wasting my postcap post to say

I'd vote for this individual
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Also, I just moved regardless lol

Way ahead of you!
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:04 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:01 am
Why do you think he's town?
If he wasn't, he wouldn't have checked me & got me into our chat
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:54 am :scared:
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:39 am I don’t really know what else to say, but that just sounds like a terrible role.
The OP does state that all roles are independent of alignment and the setup was created with this in mind.

I think this sort of thing would be accounted for tbh, or at least I have raisins for thinking so.
Yes, I understand this. But what follows flatly from what Mac is saying, is that it's possible that you rand this role and your neighbour partner just outs you as mafia from the get go, if the rand was such that Mac is town and Falcon is mafia, or example. Which to me would be bastard. But I don't know what Cindy Kate thinks is ok or not. Or maybe something something I don't know the setup. But it just sounds like a really bad mechanic to me. Don't know what to do with that, other than if Mac is town, Falcon is definitely too.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:06 amIf he wasn't, he wouldn't have checked me & got me into our chat
Why not? I understood it to be a mechanical part of your roles.

Return to “Previous Rackets”