40%

Total votes: 10
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Fortune of Lies [Day 3]

Post by Michelle »

alexa wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:53 pm Michelle, I said Pao was obvious town because of the way they treated their claim. but idk, maybe i'm jumping the gun a bit because i'm kind of confused by there being 2 cops and a lie detector that can be used as a cop?
I can target him overnight i guess, but I would prefer to clear someone else. Not gonna say it because I guess Mac died because of the check
:(
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
alexa
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 327

Post by alexa »

Michelle, I feel like the way Scotty treated NAA with his claim would be weird if they were W/W
like, Scotty claiming that the VT claim was a lie, then NAA saying that was true but that his role would show up as VT, then Scotty saying that he thinks the information he received was a lie, etc

idk, i think he could be some kind of 3P but i don't really see the W/W stuff
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Michelle wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:58 pm
alexa wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:53 pm Michelle, I said Pao was obvious town because of the way they treated their claim. but idk, maybe i'm jumping the gun a bit because i'm kind of confused by there being 2 cops and a lie detector that can be used as a cop?
I can target him overnight i guess, but I would prefer to clear someone else. Not gonna say it because I guess Mac died because of the check
:(
imo target in SOA/sig/Ruri/Marmot
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 503
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

alexa wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:58 pm Michelle, I feel like the way Scotty treated NAA with his claim would be weird if they were W/W
like, Scotty claiming that the VT claim was a lie, then NAA saying that was true but that his role would show up as VT, then Scotty saying that he thinks the information he received was a lie, etc

I don't get the sense that Michelle cares about my alignment.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

that said i will actually read through your stuff now
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:58 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:53 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:31 pm
MafiaMenace wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:02 pm naas counterpush on michelle looks weak and fabricated
i still stand by the fact that hes likely some kind of 3p
My issue is that I've been town reading Michelle, it's just her stubborn push on me is really annoying, and my order of yeeting cop / investigative roles is Ruri - Michelle - Paopan - You... So I'm like, at a base I have a town read on Michelle. Michelle hasn't had any good reads this game and insists on this ridiculous push on me, and fails to really build much of a world view outside of that. I question Michelle's role in the context of the game.

So after all of that I go, I don't have enough of a scum read to thunder-dome Michelle, which is what she wants... But at the same time, I probably have to drop my town read.

Tell me how any of this is unreasonable, please.
Coloured text is a lie, you were the one talking about thunderdome.
I just want your flip, I consider you are mafia based on your support for/from Scotty and early day 1 interactions.
You want me dead since the previous DP, how come you TR me?
That's another lie.

@everyone this is a wolf
You wanted me dead before Scotty checks, it's not something that came up after.
Probably we have different image about what a thunderdome is, i don't take a mafia read as a thunderdome

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:59 pm
alexa wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:58 pm Michelle, I feel like the way Scotty treated NAA with his claim would be weird if they were W/W

I don't get the sense that Michelle cares about my alignment.
If she did, she would just check me rather than pushing against the town consensus for days on end.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Michelle wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:01 pm
MafiaMenace wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:02 pm naas counterpush on michelle looks weak and fabricated
My issue is that I've been town reading Michelle, it's just her stubborn push on me is really annoying, and my order of yeeting cop / investigative roles is Ruri - Michelle - Paopan - You... So I'm like, at a base I have a town read on Michelle. Michelle hasn't had any good reads this game and insists on this ridiculous push on me, and fails to really build much of a world view outside of that. I question Michelle's role in the context of the game.

So after all of that I go, I don't have enough of a scum read to thunder-dome Michelle, which is what she wants... But at the same time, I probably have to drop my town read.

I just want your flip, I consider you are mafia based on your support for/from Scotty and early day 1 interactions.
That's another lie.

@everyone this is a wolf
Probably we have different image about what a thunderdome is, i don't take a mafia read as a thunderdome
No one this game shares your read except for probable mafia Ruri. :omg: :omg: :omg:
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
alexa
Loan Shark

Re: Fortune of Lies [Day 1]

Post by alexa »

Michelle wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:58 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:14 pm
alexa wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:11 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:09 pm
alexa wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:05 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:03 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:00 pm

Yeah, I am lobbying to have someone generate a new one for me.
Well the “white placard in front of the void” chic is definitely a vibe

I don’t believe you to be VT. Of all the phrases Gav listed, I believe the “one role is useless” to be the one that is a lie.
why though
Why can NAA be town?

Yea it’s purely based on gut, but then again, it is Gavial, so watch the lie actually be ‘There is at least one town’ and I’m about to get clowned
i was in champs spectator chat where Alison was complaining about how bad he (NAA) was as scum and how he barely posted so coming in with energy/confidence the way he did may be >rand town

lol i don't know Gavial, but going to assume the set-up wouldn't be that level of insane
My last game NAA was mafia and I spec’d another when he was bad over the summer so even tho small sample size I think I have a good idea of his scum games

I’m fully noncommittal right now. He needs time to marinate like an egg on the sidewalk
Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:16 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:03 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:00 pm

Yeah, I am lobbying to have someone generate a new one for me.
Well the “white placard in front of the void” chic is definitely a vibe

I don’t believe you to be VT. Of all the phrases Gav listed, I believe the “one role is useless” to be the one that is a lie.
why though
Why can NAA be town?

Yea it’s purely based on gut, but then again, it is Gavial, so watch the lie actually be ‘There is at least one town’ and I’m about to get clowned
i was in champs spectator chat where Alison was complaining about how bad he (NAA) was as scum and how he barely posted so coming in with energy/confidence the way he did may be >rand town

lol i don't know Gavial, but going to assume the set-up wouldn't be that level of insane
Also to add on to your point- he was basically running the thread as scum in the last game…Granted, the rest of town was basically taking siestas but take from that what u will
Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:21 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:17 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:16 pm

why though
Why can NAA be town?

Also to add on to your point- he was basically running the thread as scum in the last game…Granted, the rest of town was basically taking siestas but take from that what u will
I mean, I think we can all agree that your opinion is basically irrelevant when put next to Alison.
:suspish:
Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:27 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:26 pm
Gavial wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:25 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm Wait, does plurality mean hammer is in place?
No that’s Majority. Plurality is who has the most votes at the end of the day phase. Both are in effect.
Mod replying unprompted in the thread for the win. I have a strong tone read on Scotty.
I’ll show you a tone

Alexa, play me a tone
Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:13 pm
MafiaMenace wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:06 pm i will never vote mac as we are both victims
yea i mean if we want to really read into this, the host chose 3 people to randomly nickname: Mac, you and falcon.

Could be said you're probably all town. Could be said.
Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:00 pm Never met 5 of you.

Putting placeholder on sig for now. We go way back
Scotty's early interactions are with NAA and Alexa.
Alexa is confirmed town by my check, so what's the reason for Scotty to interact that much with another townie? None, he have to distance from a partner, because that's the way mafia can win later in the game, right?
Some meta throwed itt to support a town read for NAA, who wasn't townie one bit, btw, and a suspish emoji as answer at a post, that's not a real intent to pocket a townie.
There is a difference in the way he talked to Alexa vs the way he talked to NAA. Psychologically, NAA was treated like a buddy.

MM, Mac and Falcon had all the name mistaken in the poll and Scotty was TRing all. Rule of 3 says one may be mafia, but the names weren't chosen by Scotty, so no
I reffuse paranoia on MM atm.
ehh, i'm not sure i fully see this? as mafia i try to interact with as many towns as possible, because people townread those who interact with them

OH ALSO there was another non W/W thing, one sec
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

His focus on me since I started to suspect him is really odd.
I think wolves have different means to play /distance /fake, not only the ones you know /use

alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:24 pm Wait, does plurality mean hammer is in place?
No that’s Majority. Plurality is who has the most votes at the end of the day phase. Both are in effect.
Mod replying unprompted in the thread for the win. I have a strong tone read on Scotty.
after Gav says this, NAA starts acting like Gav somehow modconfirmed/OGI'd Scotty as town

idk it didn't feel partnery to me
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

alexa wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:04 pm
after Gav says this, NAA starts acting like Gav somehow modconfirmed/OGI'd Scotty as town

You will actually find this as a trend in my games, if I see a mod respond to a player directly in thread, I always angleshoot them town.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Michelle wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:03 pm

I think wolves have different means to play /distance /fake, not only the ones you know /use
i suppose
i just know i heard a lot of things about NAA that make me think some of the reasons you suspect them are very much just playstyle
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I've been focused on the game and I've offered my thoughts on the optimal path forward / who I think is the mafia, the only time I'm focused on you is replying to these bad reads.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:02 pm

That's another lie.

@everyone this is a wolf
No one this game shares your read except for probable mafia Ruri. :omg: :omg: :omg:
I don't prefflip players.
I don't know Ruri's alignament
She may be mafia and you just bus each other, but I need the flip to be sure.
Only mafia is sure about alignaments btw

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

alexa wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:05 pm

i suppose
i just know i heard a lot of things about NAA that make me think some of the reasons you suspect them are very much just playstyle
Big reputation, big reputation
Ooh you and me we got big reputations, ah
And you heard about me, ooh
I got some big enemies
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Michelle wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:06 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:02 pm

That's another lie.

@everyone this is a wolf
I don't prefflip players.
I don't know Ruri's alignament
She may be mafia and you just bus each other, but I need the flip to be sure.
Only mafia is sure about alignaments btw
My bad, I thought you were a cop :shrug:
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I respect your opinion but I keep mine.

If he plays in a way as town why don't replicate it when he rands scum?

alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Michelle: Insane Cop
MM: Sane Cop
Pao: Lie detector who can detect alignments
Ruri: Cop giver

how can all of those be town tbh

also Ruri has literally not used her power which is weird
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

[VOTE: RURI] aubergine

for now
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Michelle wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:08 pm

he could, but i'm just seeing the wildness as NAI. i honestly personally felt like Scotty's treatment of him spewed him town (or 3P: not aligned with Scotty) and i'm generally decent with spew
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Michelle wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:09 pm

I'm an easy read, you just don't got it.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

But yeah, I feel like the entire town has the correct read on me of not-mafia except for 1 person... This means I'm an easy read.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:10 pm

is she a wolf or is she bad at reading you?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I have heard that for reading me, it's easiest to ignore everything I post and read me on spew because players usually are very opinionated about me, which they don't think to fake as mafia, or don't know how to fake as mafia.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

alexa wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:12 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:10 pm

is she a wolf or is she bad at reading you?
I don't know, my gut says she's town, but the push is like... Really really really getting excessive for a townie to ignore everything that's going on around them.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:12 pm I have heard that for reading me, it's easiest to ignore everything I post and read me on spew because players usually are very opinionated about me, which they don't think to fake as mafia, or don't know how to fake as mafia.
i like how this conveniently comes after i say that i have you as town from spew lol
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

alexa wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:14 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:12 pm I have heard that for reading me, it's easiest to ignore everything I post and read me on spew because players usually are very opinionated about me, which they don't think to fake as mafia, or don't know how to fake as mafia.
i like how this conveniently comes after i say that i have you as town from spew lol
I like to reinforce the important conclusions that other people come to.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

NAA, have you claimed?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

alexa wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:15 pm NAA, have you claimed?
Yes
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

also, the push from Michelle is towny regardless of your alignment, and her claim is pretty much always town anyways.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:15 pm
Yes
what are you?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

alexa wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:15 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:15 pm
Yes
what are you?
3rd Party Jester, unless you want to claim SK, then I will rescind.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

lol
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

alexa wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:17 pmlol
Well, I need to leave reasonable doubt.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

why are you so mad about Michelle pushing you if you're 3rd party Jester?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

alexa wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:17 pm why are you so mad about Michelle pushing you if you're 3rd party Jester?
I need to leave reasonable doubt.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Also, I'm not dying today, so a push today doesn't help my wincon.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:18 pm Also, I'm not dying today, so a push today doesn't help my wincon.
doesn't a jester win if yeeted?
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

tbh i don't know what to make of you as a whole but i don't want to vote because really not seeing you paired w/Scotty.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

alexa wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:21 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:18 pm Also, I'm not dying today, so a push today doesn't help my wincon.
Yes, but I'm not getting yeeted today.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Michelle wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:03 am @alexa
@Jackofhearts2005
@MafiaMenace
@LinearPoint
please read my last posts and give me your ideas

Everyone else can join and give inputs

Should I add NAA wants a thunderdome tomorrow? There is no way a townie can think like this, for town there is never a better moment than toDay, right now, asap, immediatly.
His mindset is one of a wolf who needs time to get rid of towniest people before such match
Michelle wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:59 am Work break finished
Idk there's not much to your last post tbh
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 195
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Michelle wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:55 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:50 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:40 pm Also, @Marmot I don't like TWTBW reads because for me, I don't actually believe that I've done anything even remotely wolfy... Yeah, crazy anti-town at times, but no one is more anti-town than the town. I think TWTBW reads occur when people have a warped sense of what is alignment indicative.

I think that's the point of TWTBW, the actions of someone look so anti-town, that they probably are just a town player shooting themselves in the foot, which like you kinda say, happens all the time.

Also

Paopan choosing to lie-detect you claiming vanilla (when Gavial claimed there are no vanilla roles) and lie-detecting a dead player (falcon) do not strike me as coming from a mafiachat.

I didn't call you TWTBW though, why are you talking about you here?
Why can't those claims come from the mafia chat?
Please expand on that

Like alexa said, it shows an utter amount of uncoordination

Or possibly deviance.

But the simplest answer to me is that Paopan wasn't paying attention, not that mafia chose to have Paopan make these wild choices in lie-detecting statements to make it seem TWTBW.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

What I would like to know is: does everyone else lose if a jester is yeeted?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 293

Post by LinearPoint »

Jester is too simple for this game.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Given that most roles are probably Modified, it's probably a Modified Jester if it exists.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Marmot wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:59 pm

What I would like to know is: does everyone else lose if a jester is yeeted?
That 100% depends on which version of which Jester is used. Sometimes yes sometimes no
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Marmot wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:00 pm Given that most roles are probably Modified, it's probably a Modified Jester if it exists.
For example. Wiggly.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@Michelle target me tonight if you want.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”