Total votes: 10
Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: Fortune of Lies [Day 1]

Post by Son of Anarch »

Scotty wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:53 pm
Son of Anarch wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:52 pm Also, Scotty you comin' at me for that comment on Dong is disingenuous. I asked because Lime Coke and Alexa said they both thought he did a scum tell. I obviously was askin' them what that scumtell was.
It wasn’t obvious, and I don’t get a sense of you actually caring enough to garner the answer

But you do keep asking
This makes no sense. How was it not obvious when that was literally the most recent posts above mine?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Son of Anarch wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:53 pm "Made 24 hours apart" Well, things happened during that time.
And yet, you haven’t offered a read from the line of questioning.

What do you personally think of Mac without context of his ‘tell’?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon

Post by Son of Anarch »

Scotty wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:54 pm
Son of Anarch wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:53 pm "Made 24 hours apart" Well, things happened during that time.
And yet, you haven’t offered a read from the line of questioning.

What do you personally think of Mac without context of his ‘tell’?
No opinion, that's why I was askin' others. If I had to give an off the cuff read I'd say town, but I'm not confident in that read at all.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 131
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

[VOTE: Ruri] aubergine
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon

Post by Son of Anarch »

Scotty you jumpin' on me right here is not a good look at all for you. It seems like you're lookin' for a poor excuse to vote me. Your reasonin' was that I asked the same question twice, however the context of the thread would reveal that me askin' that question twice was appropriate. If your reasonin' for voting me is that my content is "poor" then why is it that you don't jump on anyone else with
"poor" content and instead are votin' me who already has three votes on 'em.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Actually I might move but eh.
Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon

Post by Son of Anarch »

Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:08 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:38 pm @Scotty

Actually what are your reads as a whole? I've seen them sprinkled in in separate posts but I'd like to see your worldview as a whole.
Good idea

Townread-
Michelle

Townlean-
You
Alexa

Mafia lean-
Linear Point: I’ve explained already but something is too guarded about them. Everything makes sense, and nothing they have said raises any flags, but how they’re approaching their reads makes me pause.

Mafia read-
Mafia menace: I don’t like how they picked NAA and has seemingly settled into a comfy armchair of accusation. I think it’s a bit too early to be tunneled on one player. Could vote today

Wilgy: ima copy your words- his entrance was indeed gross. Like a greasy used encyclopedia salesman. I think the most genuine thing he’s said so far is that he’s only mostly a doctor. Online accredited only.

Other-
Mac: ok so the weird thing is I know Mac’s absence can be NAI but it’s not like he’s been absent. He was around for a bit and seemed to cherry pick his responses. I don’t think he’s giving a very town D1…it’s only the first 24 hours so I’m reserving judgment and waiting for him to stir up chaos but scum lean

SoA: don’t remember anything he’s said but he’s got a swagger. I’d buy him a round of middle shelf bourbon. townlean.

Jack: read more. He’s only come in and said he hasn’t read anything. It’s only like 4 pages- Clifford the Big Red Dog is longer, so that’s not a good excuse. Scum lean

Marmot: dropped in from his cloud with a vote for someone for no reason. Pretty lolworthy, and to wolfy to be wolf, so townlean.

MightyQ: post more.
And also... why the heck are you votin' someone who is bein' voted by one of your scum reads???
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 24

Post by falcon45ca »

Son of Anarch wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:51 pm Yawn. I already caught one mafia. I didn't even notice a ton of people were voting me tbh.
You didn't even bother to put the yawn in italics.

Am I to believe you're actually tired, or even sarcastically so, when you put so little effort into your dramaticism?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
alexa
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 327
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by alexa »

SOA is town tbh
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

[VOTE: RURI] aubergine
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I have no idea what to make of SoA right now. I'm kind of fine with keeping him alive for a day.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

alexa wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:01 pmSOA is town tbh
If you're saying that then I'll probably just listen, you seem to remember his Fleabag game so you might have a better read there.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:05 pm
If you're saying that then I'll probably just listen, you seem to remember his Fleabag game so you might have a better read there.
tbh im not completely 'bet the game on' sure but like knowing him as a player, i don't find his posts wolfy
he would be on a very very very low tier of my townreads but it's enough i don't want him killed today and since he has the most votes i said that
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 293

Post by LinearPoint »

Son of Anarch wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:57 pm Scotty you jumpin' on me right here is not a good look at all for you. It seems like you're lookin' for a poor excuse to vote me. Your reasonin' was that I asked the same question twice, however the context of the thread would reveal that me askin' that question twice was appropriate. If your reasonin' for voting me is that my content is "poor" then why is it that you don't jump on anyone else with
This is a bit disingenuous. You had 2 votes on you.
The mod already said they accidentally voted and their vote wont count but they cannot remove it since there is no unvote.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Also 3 isn't even a lot of votes when 9 is required for majority.
ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

alexa wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:07 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:05 pm
tbh im not completely 'bet the game on' sure but like knowing him as a player, i don't find his posts wolfy
he would be on a very very very low tier of my townreads but it's enough i don't want him killed today and since he has the most votes i said that
Lmao, that's fine.
Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon

Post by Son of Anarch »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:10 pm
Son of Anarch wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:57 pm Scotty you jumpin' on me right here is not a good look at all for you. It seems like you're lookin' for a poor excuse to vote me. Your reasonin' was that I asked the same question twice, however the context of the thread would reveal that me askin' that question twice was appropriate. If your reasonin' for voting me is that my content is "poor" then why is it that you don't jump on anyone else with
The mod already said they accidentally voted and their vote wont count but they cannot remove it since there is no unvote.
Well, then how do ya feel about Scotty suspectin' ya and then also votin' the same person you're votin'? Why didn't you address that comment of mine?
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Son of Anarch wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:21 pm
Well, then how do ya feel about Scotty suspectin' ya and then also votin' the same person you're votin'? Why didn't you address that comment of mine?
tbh I don't really consider it sacrilegious or anything to hold the opinion that bussing is possible.
Not to mention the host said there may be third party roles which are scum but not Mafia so even if you got lynched and flipped mafia it could still be possible that I am some third party role even if the chances of me being town for starting a lynch on you would be a lot higher.
I mainly didn't feel the need to address it since despite what it may seem like, I am in fact not Scotty and cannot know for sure his thought process.
ImageImage
MafiaMenace
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 213

Post by MafiaMenace »

alexa wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:45 pm re: SOA
ugh idk.
can someone cop them or something instead? i'd really rather they not die.
ill have to get back to you on that
You’re going to be all right. You just stumbled over a stone in the road. It means nothing. Your goal lies far beyond this. Doesn’t it? I’m sure you’ll overcome this. You’ll walk again… soon.
MafiaMenace
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MafiaMenace »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:56 pm [VOTE: Ruri] aubergine
why
You’re going to be all right. You just stumbled over a stone in the road. It means nothing. Your goal lies far beyond this. Doesn’t it? I’m sure you’ll overcome this. You’ll walk again… soon.
MafiaMenace
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MafiaMenace »

townie, but why
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Bro you can't complain about 255 posts when you wake up and post 3 times in a row 1 line responses with less than 10 words each.
ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

MafiaMenace wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:30 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:56 pm [VOTE: Ruri] aubergine
why
Honestly dude, it's mostly because she's done nothing.
MafiaMenace
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MafiaMenace »

theres a big difference here
my posts are readable
you guys post essays LOL
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I...Alright sir, have a good day.
ImageImage
MafiaMenace
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MafiaMenace »

inclined to townread soa because is wagon looks absolutely terrible
Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon

Post by Son of Anarch »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:27 pm
tbh I don't really consider it sacrilegious or anything to hold the opinion that bussing is possible.
Not to mention the host said there may be third party roles which are scum but not Mafia so even if you got lynched and flipped mafia it could still be possible that I am some third party role even if the chances of me being town for starting a lynch on you would be a lot higher.
I mainly didn't feel the need to address it since despite what it may seem like, I am in fact not Scotty and cannot know for sure his thought process.
This didn't really answer any of my questions at all. I know ya can't compute Scotty's thought process for him. I'm askin' ya what ya think of his behavior. What ya gave me was the run around.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I'll have you know I only build the best wagons.

Seriously though, I'm don't really read either Scotty or Sig as wolfy.
Sig could do with more explanation behind their vote, but I agree with the general feeling that ever since I initially put SoA as being a slight scumlean I haven't really liked any of his posts since.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Son of Anarch wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:38 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:27 pm
This didn't really answer any of my questions at all. I know ya can't compute Scotty's thought process for him. I'm askin' ya what ya think of his behavior. What ya gave me was the run around.
I felt like I answered the question, so I'm unsure what exactly you're asking then?
I don't find anything wrong with his assessment of you. Most of your posts haven't been great imo and you are pretty insistent that Paopon is scum without saying why other than "go read their posts."
If it's about Scotty's specific comment about you just asking surface level questions like "Why is Mac scummY' over and over agian I can sort of see where that is coming from even if I don't think it's necessarily something that would be AI.
Early on you weren't really contributing and currently you are mostly just reacting to what is going on than actually driving conversations.
ImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 24

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: NAA] aubergine

This wagon is lit, get on it.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I mean you asking me my thoughts on Scotty is sort of what Scotty was saying anyways. You mainly just ask surface level questions like an explanation for X read.
I think your post on Scotty jumping on your wagon was probably the most I have actually seen from you so far that wasn't what I considered lurking or fluff.
Up until now you've just kind of existed and it looks like you sort of flipped out when you got a 3rd vote. You didn't seem to care at all about my vote or Sigs vote on you so I don't see why Scottys is much different especially given that he posted a reason for it.
ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

@LinearPoint

Do you have a Paopan read or have read their iso?
Son of Anarch
Stool Pigeon

Post by Son of Anarch »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:47 pm I mean you asking me my thoughts on Scotty is sort of what Scotty was saying anyways. You mainly just ask surface level questions like an explanation for X read.
I think your post on Scotty jumping on your wagon was probably the most I have actually seen from you so far that wasn't what I considered lurking or fluff.
Up until now you've just kind of existed and it looks like you sort of flipped out when you got a 3rd vote. You didn't seem to care at all about my vote or Sigs vote on you so I don't see why Scottys is much different especially given that he posted a reason for it.
No. I'm sorry, but that's not a surface level question. There are plenty of slots that have simply "existed" within the game, that's not really a good enough reason to vote someone. Scotty's vote was different from your vote and Sig's vote because 1. It happened after two other people had already voted me and 2. His reasonin' for it was shallow and contradictory. He said I asked the same question twice, ignorin' all context on what had been said above me.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:47 pm @LinearPoint

Yes I have read their ISO a few times. Genuinely I am unsure about them.
I originally put them as inactive when I last made a large readlist.
Since then they have only made one additional post and I don't like the fact that their last 2 posts were basically "hey i'm new"
I really don't think it's as giant of an obvious scumtell as SoA makes it out to be even though I am leaning on them possibly being a scum probably not the same alignment as SoA either way. Be that Mafia|Third Part, Town|Mafia, or Town|3rd Party I do not know yet.
ImageImage
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

LinearPoint is a strong V read for me btw
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:51 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:47 pm @LinearPoint

Yes I have read their ISO a few times. Genuinely I am unsure about them.
I originally put them as inactive when I last made a large readlist.
Since then they have only made one additional post and I don't like the fact that their last 2 posts were basically "hey i'm new"
I really don't think it's as giant of an obvious scumtell as SoA makes it out to be even though I am leaning on them possibly being a scum probably not the same alignment as SoA either way. Be that Mafia|Third Part, Town|Mafia, or Town|3rd Party I do not know yet.
I would've said that they haven't towntold at all yet, and my main issue besides them doing nothing but existing is that they just appeared about an hour ago, posted 1 time saying next to nothing, which I think everyone probably missed because there was a conversation going on, and disappeared.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

alexa wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:53 pm LinearPoint is a strong V read for me btw
:srsnod:
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Truth be told I am not actually opposed to a Paopon lynch today, I just have a stronger feeling about SoA than Paopon.
Its just a lot harder for me to want to vote inactivity over a scumread.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 20

Post by sig »

Son of Anarch wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:49 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:47 pm I mean you asking me my thoughts on Scotty is sort of what Scotty was saying anyways. You mainly just ask surface level questions like an explanation for X read.
No. I'm sorry, but that's not a surface level question. There are plenty of slots that have simply "existed" within the game, that's not really a good enough reason to vote someone. Scotty's vote was different from your vote and Sig's vote because 1. It happened after two other people had already voted me and 2. His reasonin' for it was shallow and contradictory. He said I asked the same question twice, ignorin' all context on what had been said above me.
Nah that's wrong scotty voted after me. Don't like this false narrative you're trying to create around my vote. Also reasons weren't contradictory at all, based off my posts and really I'd like to see you point to anyone who so far has a non "shallow" vote. Since so far your votes would all fall in that category as well. :shrug2:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 20

Post by sig »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:58 pm Truth be told I am not actually opposed to a Paopon lynch today, I just have a stronger feeling about SoA than Paopon.
Meh, I personally hate to lynch a more inactive player (especially one new to the site) day 1.

Is your thoughts on Paopon mainly gut or any reasons?
ImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 503
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I would kill Sig only because he's a frequent misschop, and I like to honor tradition
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

sig wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:00 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:58 pm Truth be told I am not actually opposed to a Paopon lynch today, I just have a stronger feeling about SoA than Paopon.
Meh, I personally hate to lynch a more inactive player (especially one new to the site) day 1.

Frankly I just don't like the "i'm new so don't kill me" talk.
Gut just tells me they desperately want to survive at least one night, but I don't know how AI that actually is.
ImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

SoA is being defensive rather than constructive
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Paopon even said this is their 5th game so I don't really think they deserve a noobie pass to avoid being offed.
ImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:04 pm
sig wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:00 pm

Frankly I just don't like the "i'm new so don't kill me" talk.
Gut just tells me they desperately want to survive at least one night, but I don't know how AI that actually is.
Gavial told me that paopon is the best mafia player of all time.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Why are so many people defending SoA, the guy has done nothing other than 1) claim scum 2) joke about how bad he's playing and 3) talk back at Scotty for a valid suspicion.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

OH MY GOD SO TOWNY HOW DOES HE DO IT?
Lime Coke

Strong Townread
Alexa
Michelle
Scotty

Townleaning
LinearPoint
MafiaMenace
Axe
Marmot

Not Voting Today:
Mac
SoA

Which leaves...

DrWilgy
Ruri
Falcon
Jack
Paopan
Mighty
Sig

Anyone have anything on the remaining names above? Specifically my other townreads?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:26 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:14 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:55 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:55 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:36 pm LC town, sig town

Scotty could be Maf
You’re the guy that gives out toothbrushes on Halloween
Wrong.

I give out 2 things for Halloween, Jack and Shit.

Then I roll the fat kids for their candy, and slam tequila til 5AM
I wish people gave out Jack for Halloween. Or beer.
They do in my neighborhood. Well, it was shots for the adults, but ya

Pro tip: if you want alcohol given out for Halloween, you need to move somewhere that's right wing.
I would also accept yuppie coffee and avacado toast.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 195
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:10 pm Why are so many people defending SoA, the guy has done nothing other than 1) claim scum 2) joke about how bad he's playing and 3) talk back at Scotty for a valid suspicion.

Well, when you put it that way...

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:12 pm OH MY GOD SO TOWNY HOW DOES HE DO IT?
Lime Coke

Strong Townread
Alexa
Michelle
Scotty

Townleaning
LinearPoint
MafiaMenace
Axe
Marmot

Not Voting Today:
Mac
SoA

Which leaves...

DrWilgy
Ruri
Falcon
Jack
Paopan
Mighty
Sig

Anyone have anything on the remaining names above? Specifically my other townreads?
My thoughts: you seem to have no interest in killing mafia today
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats

Return to “Previous Jobs”