The Walking Dead: A Lovely Game (With Zombies!)

Post your incomplete mafia game submissions here, regardless of game type. You may not even be sure which type you'll go with yet.

Moderator: Community Team

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 2

The Walking Dead: A Lovely Game (With Zombies!)

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Survivors (24):

Rick's gang (16):
-Rick Grimes - Rick is a fearless leader and main protagonist of The Walking Dead. Because he values the lives of his group greatly, he will gain 1 Night Kill and his lynch vote can count for +1 after the first player is killed.
-Lori Grimes - Rick’s longtime wife, she is unsure of many things in this frightening new world. Nonetheless, she is vocal and persuasive about her concerns. As such, she may choose to nullify her vote and the vote of another in the Lynch poll.
-Carl Grimes
-Andrea
-Dale Horvath
-Glenn Rhee
-Maggie Greene
-Hershel Greene
-Tyreese
-Sgt. Abraham Ford
-Michonne
-Morgan Jones
-Paul Monroe
-Carol Peletier
-Axel
-Ezekiel - He owns a pet tiger named Shiva.

"Visitors" from Woodbury (3)
-The Governor - A charismatic, yet sadistic leader, The Governor can recruit one Survivor during the course of the game.
-Bruce Cooper - The Governor’s right-hand man and the team’s killer (Even Nights). *secrets*
-Caesar Martinez - Caesar pretends to help Rick’s group, but serves The Governor first and foremost. *secrets*

The Hunters (3) - This team abducts 1 player on Odd Nights. Other players may search (1-100) to find the victim and if they do not find him/her, that player will die. However, if they find the player, the Hunters will become hungry and eat one of their own instead.
-Chris
-Theresa
-Greg

Independent Roles (2):
-Negan - Negan is a powerful yet maniacal man. He has control of a variety of resources and supplies; if you’re lucky, he may loan you something. However, you’ll owe him. Failing to comply with his rules will surely result in your death.

-Thomas Richards - Has an insatiable desire to kill. Every night, he will murder a player in cold blood until he is held responsible for his crimes. His victims also become Walkers, hellbent on devouring whatever flesh they can find.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 2

Re: The Walking Dead: A Lovely Game (With Zombies!)

Post by Mister Rearranger »

This is a huuuuge work-in-progress that I've been brainstorming since earlier this year. It'll take place during the prison arc of the comics, but I wanted to incorporate later characters as well, so it'll take some liberties with the story. That means that nobody will have to be very familiar with the comics or show to play the game and have a fun time!

Players who die won't have to stop having fun either. They become part of a new alliance, the titular "walking dead". Their goal is simply to attack whoever is nearest to them at all times.

Which brings me to the second unique dynamic in this game. At night, survivors will vote on which cell they will sleep in that night. Their choices may grant them new supplies to help them in case of an attack, but may also determine their fate as more zombies lurk around the building.

It's all really strange, and I have work to do on the civvie roles, but the idea behind this game has been pounding in my head for a while now, so I felt inclined to share it and see if anyone wanted to help craft some roles and co-host eventually! :)
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Return to “The Basement”