Moderator: Community Team

EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 430
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Baby Mafia (D2)

Post by EnderWiggin »

tessepia wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:40 am
Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:52 am Tess still just seems like a wolf.

I thought it was interesting last night how I induced a long post from her and then she instantly got some clears, but producing some ex post facto thought-processes isn't exactly difficult for her, and her D1 was bad and her D2 hasn't been better. Her pushes this game consist of Dizzy and now Gira and that one has been weak, and there has been no villagery energy about her.

Even if she stays on LC and LC flips wolf, I'll just assume they are w/w as Esooa couldn't vote v! Alison here.
enthralling day phase where if I call gira a wolf I get ignored and if I call BK a wolf I get yelled at and called a liar

I've given my reads
Gira is a wolf probably.

Do you think LC is a wolf?
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Tha'ts a dumb question.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Ignore my half asleep brain who didn't remember where you were voting.
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 310

Post by tessepia »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:42 am

I thought it was interesting last night how I induced a long post from her and then she instantly got some clears, but producing some ex post facto thought-processes isn't exactly difficult for her, and her D1 was bad and her D2 hasn't been better. Her pushes this game consist of Dizzy and now Gira and that one has been weak, and there has been no villagery energy about her.

Even if she stays on LC and LC flips wolf, I'll just assume they are w/w as Esooa couldn't vote v! Alison here.
enthralling day phase where if I call gira a wolf I get ignored and if I call BK a wolf I get yelled at and called a liar

I've given my reads
Gira is a wolf probably.

yes. He's been yelling and omgusing over the span of like 2 irl days which I agree is ridiculous/played up. And the point that he's given reads outside omgusing is bad. Basically the only read he has given is basically going "wall post town" at me which lol

and btw stuff like luckbox going "tess can easily give explanations to posts and such as a wolf" then wolf reading me for the absence of my doing that is a little ridiculous, so is assuming I'm just hard bussing bk while apparently having done so so poorly I get no credit for it, even while having voted him before the tdome started
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

and btw gira literally hasn't done a single thing today except ALSO omgus, onto me, so like, lmao
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 736

Post by Millium »

Nah I'm washing my hands clean of this day phase, lime coke flipping any alignment is a win, cause I get to ignore Alison's play here for burying a town player if he is town so aggressively, and if he is a wolf, even better
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 279

Post by Luckbox Inc »

tessepia wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:54 am

I've given my reads
Gira is a wolf probably.

yes. He's been yelling and omgusing over the span of like 2 irl days which I agree is ridiculous/played up. And the point that he's given reads outside omgusing is bad. Basically the only read he has given is basically going "wall post town" at me which lol

and btw stuff like luckbox going "tess can easily give explanations to posts and such as a wolf" then wolf reading me for the absence of my doing that is a little ridiculous, so is assuming I'm just hard bussing bk while apparently having done so so poorly I get no credit for it, even while having voted him before the tdome started
did you really vote him before the t-dome started? I'm pretty sure you started the day off pushing Gira
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

tessepia wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:57 am and btw gira literally hasn't done a single thing today except ALSO omgus, onto me, so like, lmao
Go read Artemas foul mafia on MU, and compare First here to that

Here Gira feels like a robot, and he isn't pushing shit really, while in Artemas mafia, his votes were moving freely, he was arguing with people, he was solving things
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:59 am
tessepia wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:54 am

I've given my reads
Gira is a wolf probably.

did you really vote him before the t-dome started? I'm pretty sure you started the day off pushing Gira
yes, I did
tessepia
Sockpuppet Account

Post by tessepia »

Wisp wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:00 am
tessepia wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:57 am and btw gira literally hasn't done a single thing today except ALSO omgus, onto me, so like, lmao

Here Gira feels like a robot, and he isn't pushing shit really, while in Artemas mafia, his votes were moving freely, he was arguing with people, he was solving things
he has free flowing posts, was thinking about the game, and interacting with a variety of players?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

[VOTE: LimeCoke] aubergine

Meh.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

tessepia wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:02 am

he has free flowing posts, was thinking about the game, and interacting with a variety of players?
Lmao.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Gira is scum, that's the only read I actually feel confident in.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

The rest is a mess this game.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 am AtE can literally be fucking townsided, holy shit, again, stop fucking lying.
it can be
but ur arguing with a player that plays in black and white worlds

and if u remove the AtE, solving via removing a factor
i'd vote u
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:05 am Gira is scum, that's the only read I actually feel confident in.
Based on what though?

I'll read the MU game Gira's has had good thoughts here and is seemingly agendaless
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

can you link it?
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

i feel like this game wants to PoE me as a wolf honestly
lmao, but to be fair, the game is basically full of people not pushing anything really
Mizery talking about being lunched because of less usefulness, and then voting Falcon the way they did, just irks me
like that's intentionally playing poorly on purpose imo
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Wisp wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:13 am i feel like this game wants to PoE me as a wolf honestly
lmao, but to be fair, the game is basically full of people not pushing anything really
Mizery talking about being lunched because of less usefulness, and then voting Falcon the way they did, just irks me
You deserve to win as a wolf imo, so I wouldn't worry. Keep me alive if you're wolfing I'll never vote you.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Artemis Fowl Mafia
@Luckbox Inc
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

honestly it might even be forcing their own meta in terms of Mizery
but it certainly isn't townie
I hope they actually do start to think about the game analytically or else I just can't defend that slot anymore
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 422
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

L-1
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Gira's counter arguement was that he knew the people there, but idk if his vote on my slot that game, had anything to do with "knowing people"
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

also LC saying that Alison is a wolf using NKA to force a mislunch is somewhat disingenuous, because nobody does that
I have never really seen nightkills used that way
and I can understand why Alison wants to flip that slot for that very reason, because it is more likely that a wolf kills somewhat suspecting them, than to believe otherwise

and as Luck has said, its poissble that they were PR hunting, but like there is no reason to believe that, the way Nanook played here, is nothing new from his town game
the only counter arguement I have to this is that in Buckets mafia? Nanook end-gamed, with LC also being a wolf, so meh?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

See the weird thing is that Nanook's kill actually doesn't make a lot of sense even for LC.

There's no way he ignores the people he's more threatened by to kill Nanook.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:27 am See the weird thing is that Nanook's kill actually doesn't make a lot of sense even for LC.

There are three wolves on a wolf team though
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

ok let me write this post
when I define free-flowing, I mean the ability to move your vote around, actively flip reads around, in way that doesn't feel stilted
look at Gira's play in Artemis Fowl mafia, look how he utlizies his vote there, he uses it as a tool, that feels like he is actively trying to influence the game
I believe outside some strange cases, most wolves can not actively give off the feeling they care about the game

and for a player like Gira, who I suspect plays pretty identical to my friend Proph, very little vote movement, and more well-explained town reads, is a huge red flag
Ender kinda gets closed to that, but he is moving his vote around more often than Gira, and re-evaluating in a way that "I believe" is more natural

in regards to Gira I think there really isn't much "interacting"
I think he is saying thoughts, but a don't recall much continued real time. Honestly though I may be blowing hot air in terms of the last point, I'd really have to double check
Alison

Post by Alison »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:27 am See the weird thing is that Nanook's kill actually doesn't make a lot of sense even for LC.

I don't think it necessarily has to be them going "oh noooo nanook is sussing LC, we gotta kill him!" in scum chat.

I suspect it was more along the lines of "hmm, nanook sheeping Gavial for no reason is weird, he could be a PR trying to lay low. We can kill him and remove the pressure on LC while shooting at a possible PR. Two birds with one stone!"
Alison

Post by Alison »

Wisp wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:53 am

ok let me write this post
when I define free-flowing, I mean the ability to move your vote around, actively flip reads around, in way that doesn't feel stilted
look at Gira's play in Artemis Fowl mafia, look how he utlizies his vote there, he uses it as a tool, that feels like he is actively trying to influence the game
I believe outside some strange cases, most wolves can not actively give off the feeling they care about the game

and for a player like Gira, who I suspect plays pretty identical to my friend Proph, very little vote movement, and more well-explained town reads, is a huge red flag
Ender kinda gets closed to that, but he is moving his vote around more often than Gira, and re-evaluating in a way that "I believe" is more natural

in regards to Gira I think there really isn't much "interacting"
I think he is saying thoughts, but a don't recall much continued real time. Honestly though I may be blowing hot air in terms of the last point, I'd really have to double check
Gira's D2 has been underwhelming, yes. Probably the most concerning part of his play was how he was very angry, active and engaged when under suspicion, but immediately fell off when suspicion died down. He's been making the "right" moves and votes, and this goes some way towards increasing my opinion of him. I'd like to see more from Gira in the coming day phases, and I do want to know what his take on me/LC is.

@Gira
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 112

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Makes sense for Alison tho
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Wisp wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:58 am Nah I'm washing my hands clean of this day phase, lime coke flipping any alignment is a win, cause I get to ignore Alison's play here for burying a town player if he is town so aggressively, and if he is a wolf, even better
Huh?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Alison wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:00 am

I don't think it necessarily has to be them going "oh noooo nanook is sussing LC, we gotta kill him!" in scum chat.

I suspect it was more along the lines of "hmm, nanook sheeping Gavial for no reason is weird, he could be a PR trying to lay low. We can kill him and then pressure on LC next RD while shooting at a possible PR. Two birds with one stone!"
This is probably what happened actually, and why I think Nook was NKd
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

and that was talked about by Lime Coke, and Gavial
so why agree with it now?

and it regards to your other post, I am kinda of tired of going through this game today
Its a win if Lime is a wolf, its a win if Lime is town because some semblance of pettiness still exists in my brain
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Wisp wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:13 am i feel like this game wants to PoE me as a wolf honestly
Mizery on a vanity wagon is not a good look
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Wisp wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:36 am and that was talked about by Lime Coke, and Gavial
so why agree with it now?

and it regards to your other post, I am kinda of tired of going through this game today
Its a win if Lime is a wolf, its a win if Lime is town because some semblance of pettiness still exists in my brain
I did not read LC & Gav discuss it earlier. If I had, I would've agreed with it then, cuz' I've been thinking it since SOD
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

its not even just a vanity wagon
Voting like they did is just not townie, on day 2, especially when most people are going through this Alison and Lime tussle, and it almost seems like they are trying to force their aloofness
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Wisp wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:38 am its not even just a vanity wagon
Voting like they did is just not townie, on day 2, especially when most people are going through this Alison and Lime tussle, and it almost seems like they are trying to force their aloofness
Agreed.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

doubtful that I end up writing any thing In terms of legacy, I don't think I am dying here
Ill think about this stuff tomorrow, but Mizery certainly went down after that
I have to leave for work soon, I'll be on an off till EoD
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

thought I do suggest focusing on Gira/Mizery/DrWigly, or at least getting them to participate more
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Wisp wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:48 am thought I do suggest focusing on Gira/Mizery/DrWigly, or at least getting them to participate more
Mindmeld
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

I don't plan on having a very good EoD fwiw but do plan on voting LC, hopefully before I fall asleep...only slept 4 hours last night
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 520

Post by Gavial »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:55 am [VOTE: unvote] aubergine

I have realised all my evidence of him doing aggro tunnel in my notes are older games.

None of the recent reactions were like this one.

Honestly feeling like I'm lost this game lmao.
That’s what Wisp is feeling but I’m telling you it’s Alison.
She wants you to doubt yourself.
You are both clearly being manipulated by Alison.
You both said you were lost this game that’s because Alison wants you to feel lost.
You guys need to do the right thing here, you guys can’t let her dig into your mind and make you feel like this.

in order to save this Gamestate and for the both of you to stop being lost you need to vote Alison.

@Wisp
@EnderWiggin
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I think the team is probably Alison/Luck/Gira.

We need to remove Alison first because if we don’t then they just stay longer in and have a greater chance of winning.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

I believe in y'all if that's true
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

It is, once they flip scum we probably get Luck next.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

I will definitely end up voting between Alison and LC though, and I'll try to head on my break around EoD
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

@Wisp
@EnderWiggin
@Mizery

If you can all revote Alison that’d be fantastic!
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Wisp wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:23 pm I will definitely end up voting between Alison and LC though, and I'll try to head on my break around EoD
Trust me on Alison.
If they live they are just gonna push you.

Return to “Previous Heists”