Total votes: 8
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Re: Clue: The Movie [Night 1]

Post by Mongoose »

Well this is a disaster of the unmitigated variety.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Canucklehead »

In a shocking turn of events (even to myself) I have voted to decline an offer of alcohol. :o

I'm holding out hope that there's gin in the pantry. :noble:
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

My vote was probably a mistake. Giving mongooses alcohol is like giving gremlins food after sundown.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 200

Post by Epignosis »

Canucklehead wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I am going to look like a total skeez for saying this, but sabie WAS my top suspect. I held my vote just in case, and then once it was safe, I voted elsewhere.
Why?
Why am I going to look like a total skeez or why did I vote elsewhere?

If the latter, two reasons:

First, rather than waste my vote on a foregone conclusion, I chose to put pressure on different suspect, however slight that pressure may be. Second, with sabie turning up bad, my last minute vote for her could have been construed as a vote to gain credibility by turning on a teammate. And we wouldn't want that, would we?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 203
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Elo, she did vote Sabie... that was my point. How am I reaching? She clearly kept trying to push Sabie and MR's situations as being equal, once Sabie even entered the conversation, and before that she was clearly trying to push an MR vote.

Then she later votes Sabie and says Sabie's was the "most opportunistic" yet just three posts before she was essentially equating them in suspicion.

The thing about Bloopers vote, though, was that she was the third vote for Sabie, when MR had two and there were still several people to vote. That seems like a rash move for a teammate. But I have to agree with you regarding her posts. MR was not all that, I only voted for him because of his vote, becasue of the posting thing, i had no real suspicions of anyone at that point.
It is a rash but very logical move for a teammate, though, is it not?
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

And then it was revealed that Llama was a sadist.

(Caught up on the thread. Way to catch Sabie!)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Having been bad in the last two games, and having witnessed it both times from my teammates, I am willing to bet that Mafia didn't vote on Day 1. Although anyone could miss a vote for legitimate reasons, I've seen it far too often that Mafia miss a vote on purpose. So I would be looking at a missed vote followed by a reaction that belies the missed vote.

This, for example:
Mongoose wrote:WTF we had a lynch vote??
Mongoose posted seven times during Day 1, participating in a discussion of potentially suspicious behavior. Incidentally, two of those seven posts are ambivalent comments about missing voters. What I don't understand is that Mongoose voted in the Day 0 poll and voted in the Night 1 poll, but comes back later expressing shock that we had a lynch vote. What else would we have had between Day 0 and Night 1- a Parcheesi tournament?
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I don't even know man. I was even online when the lynch went down, I think. I bet I was already back from yoga by then. I was just off mentally rolling through a meadow of flowers instead of paying attention. I keep forgetting this is a speed game.

I'm probably not mafia, so these are not the droids you seek.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

You're PROBABLY not mafia, wtf?
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

MovingPictures07 wrote:You're PROBABLY not mafia, wtf?

It's probably not best to speak in absolutes.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Elo, she did vote Sabie... that was my point. How am I reaching? She clearly kept trying to push Sabie and MR's situations as being equal, once Sabie even entered the conversation, and before that she was clearly trying to push an MR vote.

Then she later votes Sabie and says Sabie's was the "most opportunistic" yet just three posts before she was essentially equating them in suspicion.

The thing about Bloopers vote, though, was that she was the third vote for Sabie, when MR had two and there were still several people to vote. That seems like a rash move for a teammate. But I have to agree with you regarding her posts. MR was not all that, I only voted for him because of his vote, becasue of the posting thing, i had no real suspicions of anyone at that point.
GAHHH finally back. Thursdays are hellishly busy!

You keep saying it's a logical move for a teammate, but I don't see how on earth my vote would be logical if I were on a team with sabie (which, for the record, I am not). It's much simpler (and correct, I might add) to see it as a Civ move. Points addressed:

1) I was more suspicious of MR than anyone throughout that whole deal (and right now still wonder where he is and why he voted Epi) until sabie flew in and did her drive-by vote, which happened towards the end of the Day period. I equated them, then found her behavior more suspicious upon further speculation. Our banter brought forth the idea and I became convinced that her actions were more suspicious (though honestly, not much more) than MR's. I'd still like an explanation from him. But what you saw that you don't normally get to see (and really only happened because of that lovely contest) were my thoughts in action as we were posting at the speed of, well, thought. And thoughts can and do change.

2) I was the third out of five people to vote sabie. There were two votes on two other people at the time, including MR. Why would anyone throw their teammate under the bus with a clear opportunity to get votes away from her by making her have the majority with several votes left to cast? I wouldn't. That's sloppy. I'm not sloppy. I'm logical, and this wouldn't be logistically sound (or sane) if I were her teammate. Rather cruel, actually.

3) I don't do contrived. I either say it honestly, or I don't say it. Of course I'm going to mention/deflect to last-minute voters. I posted and discussed for over an hour. I was outright with my opinions and risked changing my mind in the thread, which sparked your attention in a bad way. I believe that people lying low and opportunistically voting at the last possible minute (literally!) are more suspicious and are getting a closer look from me. I hope you do the same.

Is there anything I didn't address, Mr. Sock? I'd like to continue baddie hunting with you, because we apparently make a good pair :biggrin: So don't go killing the Bloops or the baddies will be happy and we'll all be sad (and I'll find the saddest Blooper picture you've ever seen).

Also, not drinking. Not after that weird wine shit with the Hobbit.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 93

Re: Clue: The Movie [Day 2]

Post by thellama73 »

Now you've all had your brandies and are feeling quite at ease. Good, I like my guests to be at ease. Come into the dining room and have a seat, if you would be so kind.

Your seating cards should be arranged in quite an orderly fashion, but wait! There appears to be an extra card. What can this mean? I'd better read it out loud.

"Dear Guests,
I thought you might like to know that S~V~S's role is a male role. Make of that what you will.
Sincerely,
Mr. Boddy"

Oh my, how very, very interesting. But let's not get too hung up on that. There's more things to discuss.

I fear the Cook is having a sudden lack of inspiration, and she has asked me to solicit your advice. Please can you each submit to your gracious host, via PM, three recipes, one starter, one main course, and one dessert? These can be real recipes collected from anywhere you like, or you can make up your own. Three winners will be chosen by me, and they shall be handsomely rewarded for their help.

Whoops, it seems someone has collapsed onto the table. Too much brandy, perhaps?

*sniff sniff* Oh dear, it seems to have been poison. Lucky none of you got that of you got that glass, eh? I assume the rest of yours are all right.

Epignosis has been murdered by Wadsworth.
It is now Day 2. You have 24 hours to lynch a villain. Recall that missed votes will be punished.
You also have 24 hours to submit your recipes.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Re: Clue: the Movie [POLLS]

Post by thellama73 »

Brandy?

Poll ended at Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:41:43 pm

Yes please!
Epignosis (3), S~V~S (4), Mongoose (8), Hedgeowl (9), Mister Rearranger (11), kevin (16)
35%

No thanks.
Elohcin (1), Bass_the_Clever (6), MovingPictures07 (7), Canucklehead (12), Boogs (14), nijuukyugou (17)
35%

What, the 90's pop singer? (Host/Mod/Dead/None)
thellama73 (2), Enrique (5), Dana (10), sabie12 (13), Made (15)
29%

Total votes : 17
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I was also missing a couple of Night Action PMs, so let's not make a habit of that, okay? :p

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis has been resurrected and may not be lynched today.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Naughty, naughty, naughty sir.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, WB Epig!

nijuukyugou wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

GAHHH finally back. Thursdays are hellishly busy!

You keep saying it's a logical move for a teammate, but I don't see how on earth my vote would be logical if I were on a team with sabie (which, for the record, I am not). It's much simpler (and correct, I might add) to see it as a Civ move. Points addressed:

1) I was more suspicious of MR than anyone throughout that whole deal (and right now still wonder where he is and why he voted Epi) until sabie flew in and did her drive-by vote, which happened towards the end of the Day period. I equated them, then found her behavior more suspicious upon further speculation. Our banter brought forth the idea and I became convinced that her actions were more suspicious (though honestly, not much more) than MR's. I'd still like an explanation from him. But what you saw that you don't normally get to see (and really only happened because of that lovely contest) were my thoughts in action as we were posting at the speed of, well, thought. And thoughts can and do change.

2) I was the third out of five people to vote sabie. There were two votes on two other people at the time, including MR. Why would anyone throw their teammate under the bus with a clear opportunity to get votes away from her by making her have the majority with several votes left to cast? I wouldn't. That's sloppy. I'm not sloppy. I'm logical, and this wouldn't be logistically sound (or sane) if I were her teammate. Rather cruel, actually.

3) I don't do contrived. I either say it honestly, or I don't say it. Of course I'm going to mention/deflect to last-minute voters. I posted and discussed for over an hour. I was outright with my opinions and risked changing my mind in the thread, which sparked your attention in a bad way. I believe that people lying low and opportunistically voting at the last possible minute (literally!) are more suspicious and are getting a closer look from me. I hope you do the same.

Is there anything I didn't address, Mr. Sock? I'd like to continue baddie hunting with you, because we apparently make a good pair :biggrin: So don't go killing the Bloops or the baddies will be happy and we'll all be sad (and I'll find the saddest Blooper picture you've ever seen).

Also, not drinking. Not after that weird wine shit with the Hobbit.
Okay, this is an extremely fair response. Not sure if I believe you yet, but it's a very good defense.

Whom do you suggest looking at then?
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Well, WB Epig!

Okay, this is an extremely fair response. Not sure if I believe you yet, but it's a very good defense.

Whom do you suggest looking at then?
I'll take it for now! :) And I applaud your excellent grammar.

Mongoose's recent posts have me looking at her more closely. As Epi pointed out, why does she seem perplexed that there was a Day 1 lynch vote? That's not like her.

And I'll say it again - there were five votes cast after mine, which was cast 4 minutes before the end of the poll. Epi explained his, as he had been talking throughout the Day. Eloh voted after me, but I have a soft spot for her defending me at the moment so I'm not inclined to look at her (what can I say, I'm a sucker :P). Boogs' vote for Mongoose with no explanation is rather suspicious, as up until today Mongoose didn't ping me and he made no mention of her until his vote. Hedgeowl was the last to vote sabie. Could be opportunistic. She is also worth a look.

kevin didn't explain his vote, but he's also only said one thing total, so a "look" isn't even possible. I'd like to hear more from him. And Canuck hasn't talked much either and missed the vote, but also said she'd be busy and is back now, so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for yesterday's lack of shenanigans from her.

Also, welcome back Epi! That's unusual.

And I realized today I've been neglecting DW mafia in all the excitement that is Clue mafia. Oops. The Doctor would be ashamed :disappoint:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I am incredibly suspicious, that is true. Let's talk more about it, it makes me feel warm and cuddly.

The Boogs vote for me was rather weird, but I just figured he voted suddenly (and without warning!). I am not alarmed. This door is not alarmed. If it was, please cuddle it.

The Llama Gambit is alive and well.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 57

Post by S~V~S »

Goodbye, Hello Epi :)

This highly raises the odds of you being trustworthy. While it is possible that you are Mr. Boddy, it is only 1 in 13 or so, which is pretty slim.

Also Mr Boddy, I do indeed have a male role, and do not respond well to blackmail :p Make of THAT what you will :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:Goodbye, Hello Epi :)

This highly raises the odds of you being trustworthy. While it is possible that you are Mr. Boddy, it is only 1 in 13 or so, which is pretty slim.

Also Mr Boddy, I do indeed have a male role, and do not respond well to blackmail :p Make of THAT what you will :)
Indeed. It also means that you have a 1 in 7 chance of being bad.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yes, it does. But a 6 in 7 chance of being good, and I am in fact good. :D

I would advise all civvies to not allow yourselves to be blackmailed. You have nothing to hide, just like i had nothing to hide.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:Yes, it does. But a 6 in 7 chance of being good, and I am in fact good. :D

I would advise all civvies to not allow yourselves to be blackmailed. You have nothing to hide, just like i had nothing to hide.
Weeeelllll...more on this.

I am currently busy in the Dr. Who Memorial Library. I shall meet you in the Billiards room momentarily.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Holy shit speed games move faaaaaast.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Yes, it does. But a 6 in 7 chance of being good, and I am in fact good. :D

I am currently busy in the Dr. Who Memorial Library. I shall meet you in the Billiards room momentarily.
Gee we're playing in two games together and you are making moves at me in two games :)

Of all night powers, one of the ones I like least (when I am targeted by it) is the vote force. I love Llamas mechanism for allowing it to be circumvented. There was nothing Mr Boddy could possibly know about me to make me anything other than a civvie, so i had no fear of what he might say.

@Llama~ not sure if you already answered this, but does Mr Boddy have a kill? The role does not specify. Just the blackmail, and the survival of the first attempt on his life. Also, Llama, how are fail kills written?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote: @Llama~ not sure if you already answered this, but does Mr Boddy have a kill? The role does not specify. Just the blackmail, and the survival of the first attempt on his life. Also, Llama, how are fail kills written?
MR. Boddy does not (at present) have a kill. Fail kills will be written how they are written. :feb:

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

That's a good point. A little (legal) info dropping would only help some of us. Ahem.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Gee we're playing in two games together and you are making moves at me in two games :)
I can stop if it's making you uncomfortable. :mafia:
S~V~S wrote:Of all night powers, one of the ones I like least (when I am targeted by it) is the vote force. I love Llamas mechanism for allowing it to be circumvented. There was nothing Mr Boddy could possibly know about me to make me anything other than a civvie, so i had no fear of what he might say.
:ponder:
thellama73 wrote: Mr. Boddy
Can blackmail someone each night, threatening to reveal info about their role unless they vote as he directs. Survives the first attempt on his life.
I am curious about the wording here. We have had one Night. Are you implying that you refused to vote as Mr. Boddy directed on Day 1, or that you told him you wouldn't vote the way he wants for Day 2?

Either way, that Day 1 vote looked questionable to me.
S~V~S wrote:I don't want to cote for any nubs on Day One~ I do not want to go random either. I think I am going to vote MR for voting Epi so early.
You did not want to vote for any new people on Day 1...okay, but hold on:
S~V~S wrote:I also have to make a quick decision, since I am not a fan of random.
Not a fan of random, but you voted MR for voting me so early. MR only voted me 94 minutes before you voted. What this implies is that the criteria for your vote was in fact random. Anyone could have voted for me first.

What I find especially noteworthy is that sabie12 voted alongside you right after. She did so without posting. Eventually she came back and said this:
sabie12 wrote:Honestly I have no idea what's going on because I'm out and I just had to vote.
Of all the people on the list, all fourteen people, why MR? Why would someone who, for her first time being bad, follow your vote?
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote:Having been bad in the last two games, and having witnessed it both times from my teammates, I am willing to bet that Mafia didn't vote on Day 1. Although anyone could miss a vote for legitimate reasons, I've seen it far too often that Mafia miss a vote on purpose. So I would be looking at a missed vote followed by a reaction that belies the missed vote.

This, for example:
Mongoose wrote:WTF we had a lynch vote??
Mongoose posted seven times during Day 1, participating in a discussion of potentially suspicious behavior. Incidentally, two of those seven posts are ambivalent comments about missing voters. What I don't understand is that Mongoose voted in the Day 0 poll and voted in the Night 1 poll, but comes back later expressing shock that we had a lynch vote. What else would we have had between Day 0 and Night 1- a Parcheesi tournament?
This is an interesting point. And, thank you for explaining your Day 1 vote a little more.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Epignosis wrote:
What I find especially noteworthy is that sabie12 voted alongside you right after. She did so without posting. Eventually she came back and said this:
sabie12 wrote:Honestly I have no idea what's going on because I'm out and I just had to vote.
Of all the people on the list, all fourteen people, why MR? Why would someone who, for her first time being bad, follow your vote?
This is an interesting observation, Epi. It does seem a bit odd for sabie's "random" vote to follow SVS's. Perhaps sabie just glanced in the thread for the most recent vote and plopped hers there? Or perhaps she followed her teammate? It's definitely something to think about...

Of course, SVS can't be expected to account for or answer for someone else's actions, so I'm not sure how you expect her to respond to your questions....or are they just rhetorical?
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Mister Rearranger »

So Epi, do you advocate voting SVS over a low-poster/vote-misser?

Cause I found myself agreeng with your earlier notion that a teammate maybe found among the Day 0/Day 1 low-posters.
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Mister Rearranger wrote:So Epi, do you advocate voting SVS over a low-poster/vote-misser?

Cause I found myself agreeng with your earlier notion that a teammate maybe found among the Day 0/Day 1 low-posters.
I'm thinking it over.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

This might sound Pollyanna, but if she was actually bad, wouldn't she just take the medicine instead of allowing herself to be partially revealed in the thread?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Why is no one discussing a vote for Blooper? :ponder:

I do think the points made on S~V~S are logical though.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

There are two killers out of twelve. Let's go with what we know: sabie12 is still quite new and this is her first time being bad. She did, however, have civilian BTSC her first game. That means she has not played a game where she was without support of some kind.

But sabie12 apparently has a pair of teammates who are absent / not invested / busy in real life / not helpful to her. She was not coached into voting for MR without saying why, I venture to say.

Exempting those who voted for her (there could have been "under the bus" business, but at this stage I am not entertaining that, since to lose a member means losing a kill), these are the possibilities as I presently see them:

++++

kevin committed the same peccadillo as sabie12. He voted without posting. No explanation. Even stranger, Boogs voted the same way, right after, with no explanation (and having never mentioned Mongoose at all). This was right after sabie12 had three votes. Having posted only once, I could see kevin being an unhelpful teammate to sabie12.

The counterpoint to this observation is that, were kevin and/or Boogs trying to save sabie12, they were ineffective at it, as MR had two votes already.

++++

Mongoose missing the vote is bizarre, as I have already noted.

However, I cannot imagine Mongoose being leaving a teammate to flounder, especially a new person. Also, I have led lynches against Mongoose for bizarre behavior when she was innocent. Not a counterpoint as much as a pair of misgivings, but there you are.

++++

Canucklehead also missed the vote. She has said very little, having only two on-topic Day posts, and both reference something I said. Her activity fits in well with the absent teammate.

++++

kpence voted for himself. That also fits in with the unhelpful teammate.

The counterpoint is that kpence voted for himself. :|

++++

Finally, S~V~S for reasons I raised. I'll let her provide the counterpoint.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

I am not/was not sabie's teammate.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

There are five hours left in the Day and I've only received one (1) set of recipes. Are you people allergic to winning prizes?

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm still tempted to vote Blooper to be honest.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Elohcin »

Epi, you are raising very interesting/rational suspicions. Don't go and get yourself night killed (if you are good). I am going to wait and see what SVS has to say, but I think my vote will go there.

@MP, I guess no one agrees with your suspicions. I know I don't.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, whatever, I thought I made some good observations, and despite Blooper's rational defense I still think she's Sabie's teammate. If you folks want to vote elsewhere though, by all means, since I do think some good points have been made.

Voting Blooper
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Mister Rearranger »

I was thinking Canuck or Kp. Canuck is where my vote will go.

Ps: watching Clue irl right now :D
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Mister Rearranger wrote:I was thinking Canuck or Kp. Canuck is where my vote will go.

Ps: watching Clue irl right now :D
Why Canuck? Epi provided the slightest, slightest reason why she might be sabie's teammate (general inactivity), but you were just talking about voting SVS. Your votes have been very, very odd, sir, and I'm going ahead and voting for you now in case I don't have time later (I'm driving out of town and celebrating my brother's bday). You seem rather blendy/flying under the radar to me this game.

I'll try to check back before the poll ends (and hopefully PM some recipes, as I am a recipe goddess :D) but I make no promises.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:So Epi, do you advocate voting SVS over a low-poster/vote-misser?

I'm thinking it over.
Worried about how it will make you look when I flip civ?

I voted for MR for the exact reason I said, his early vote. Which is a fairly awesome reason for day one. And Mr Boddy attempted to direct my vote today. I said no way, and he published info about my role in the thread. Personally, I think Epi could be Mr Boddy, but I could be wrong. That died/survived thing along with Llamas not saying how non-kills would be portrayed makes me think that.

So i am going to vote Epi.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

No wait, lol, I can't. Time to reread.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I'm thinking it over.
Worried about how it will make you look when I flip civ?

I voted for MR for the exact reason I said, his early vote. Which is a fairly awesome reason for day one. And Mr Boddy attempted to direct my vote today. I said no way, and he published info about my role in the thread. Personally, I think Epi could be Mr Boddy, but I could be wrong. That died/survived thing along with Llamas not saying how non-kills would be portrayed makes me think that.

So i am going to vote Epi.
No. I never worry about how I look. But how I smell? Now that's a completely similar matter.
S~V~S wrote:No wait, lol, I can't. Time to reread.
And huh.

lol indeed.

Is there something in the "Boddy" role description that says "Will be resurrected upon his first kill?" or "Won't be able to be voted for if someone tries to kill him?"

You wanted me out so badly, you tried to kill me, and now, after surviving a kill from the mob, you want to vote for me, but you can't. But why didn't you know that? Is it because you are not as invested in this game? Poor sabie12 could have used a teammate who was invested. Maybe she thought she had one when she voted MR.

Even if all of this is circumstantial, the fact that you are willing to vote an independent without a kill rather than try to take out Mafia smells most foul.

You dun goofed.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Canucklehead wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
This is an interesting observation, Epi. It does seem a bit odd for sabie's "random" vote to follow SVS's. Perhaps sabie just glanced in the thread for the most recent vote and plopped hers there? Or perhaps she followed her teammate? It's definitely something to think about...

Of course, SVS can't be expected to account for or answer for someone else's actions, so I'm not sure how you expect her to respond to your questions....or are they just rhetorical?
But my vote was not random. At the time Sabie voted, she did not even have any votes. I would be more worried about later votes, not earlier ones, as save attempts, plus it's such a small baddie team.

Linki, lol, no. I don't have a kill this game. If I did I would not kill you first since I killed you first last time I had a kill. Llama had to write it as he did, or you would be revealed as Mr Boddy, IMO. I really think you are he. But I had nothing to do with the kill attempt on you.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Since Epi & Mrs Epi might be voting me, I will hold my vote for now.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote: Linki, lol, no. I don't have a kill this game. If I did I would not kill you first since I killed you first last time I had a kill. Llama had to write it as he did, or you would be revealed as Mr Boddy, IMO. I really think you are he. But I had nothing to do with the kill attempt on you.
Why, of course you do. Two things:

You are more interested in taking out a non-killing independent rather than killers.

You claimed there was a 1 in 13 chance of me being that independent.

The way the kill and resurrection was written does NOT gel with Boddy's description.

I presented a large post of my thoughts on the non-sabie12 voters. Rather than examine that, you go ahead and try to vote me, even though you can't.

And you should've known you couldn't vote me, since you welcomed me back and in that same resurrection post was the note that says I couldn't be voted for.

A very green sabie12 followed YOUR vote when she was confused.

My, my, I do apologize. That exceeded two things. :llama:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Mr Boddy is not just a non killing Indy, he is a LMS. That means he wants everyone else dead. LAST MAN STANDING.

I am not a baddie, and don;t know who they are. I would prefer to lynch them, but I DO know who I think YOU are.

By allmeans lynch me, vote for me. It won;t help you much. I did not try to kill you, and i don;t know who did.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:but I DO know who I think YOU are.
Goodness gracious, that sure is a relief.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”