Total votes: 8
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 400

Re: Batman: The Animated Series D3

Post by falcon45ca »

Syn wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:26 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:15 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:45 pm she said it once to explain why she couldn't be very active

let it be
Ya know, I went thru her ISO, and I couldn't find a single instance of her saying that, not in the early posts for sure when it would make the most sense. Can you quote where she said that?

Cuz my tinfoil hat thinks she said it in Maf chat, and you forgot she didn''t say it ITT

Would anyone else like to take a gander at Fingers ISO for what Syn claims she said?
get better at ISOing, nerd
fingersplints wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:10 am I haven’t been posting because my birthday and then I caught up on sleep. Creating a life is tiring.

I’m sure there are other posts that address me, maybe I’ll do a search later, but if you have anything you want me to specifically address please ask me again.
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:50 am @fingersplints Give me a top town and scumread, even if it's weak.
Not sure if this will be a popular opinion after the conversation as of late, but Epi is town. I’ve literally seen him do stuff like nitpick about an adverb before. It’s the English teacher in him coming out in his scum hunting.
And I understand what he is saying about not trusting someone else saying about “meta”. You don’t know anyone else’s alignment, so it’s totally fair to take statements like that with a grain of salt.
For example, here I am saying this is normal for Epi and I’m almost positive he is town, but it’ll be distrusted and discredited because I’m not in the “in crowd” and whatever I say gets read as scummy. But other people’s statements can’t be questioned because they know them best. Like I could probably bet money that this post will just be quoted with someone saying simply “wolfy” after it. Mafia is frustrating.

I don’t have a singular top scum read. My vote will likely go to Made primarily because of how the votes went down and then heat has just completely backed off, or Rondo because obvious.
also you may want to reconsider this take, given you said:
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:44 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:42 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:40 pm Plus all the stress of keeping secrets while your pregnant, you don't need that kind of pressure.
why do people keep making remarks like this
Cuz she keeps reminding us she's got a bun in the oven
and are now trying to say she didn't mention it at all in her ISO
Explaining why she couldn't be very active, and mentioning a pregnancy are 2 very different things.

Same with saying you're tired, and saying why you won't be able to be very active. 2 very different things IMO.

we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Kami
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 484

Post by Kami »

naw I would say making comments about how someone cant play WW properly when pregnant is kinda sexist
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Kami wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:35 pm naw I would say making comments about how someone cant play WW properly when pregnant is kinda sexist
Who's saying that?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 408

Post by Syn »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:33 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:45 pm she said it once to explain why she couldn't be very active

let it be
Ya know, I went thru her ISO, and I couldn't find a single instance of her saying that, not in the early posts for sure when it would make the most sense. Can you quote where she said that?

Cuz my tinfoil hat thinks she said it in Maf chat, and you forgot she didn''t say it ITT

Would anyone else like to take a gander at Fingers ISO for what Syn claims she said?
fingersplints wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:10 am I haven’t been posting because my birthday and then I caught up on sleep. Creating a life is tiring.

I’m sure there are other posts that address me, maybe I’ll do a search later, but if you have anything you want me to specifically address please ask me again.
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:50 am @fingersplints Give me a top town and scumread, even if it's weak.
Not sure if this will be a popular opinion after the conversation as of late, but Epi is town. I’ve literally seen him do stuff like nitpick about an adverb before. It’s the English teacher in him coming out in his scum hunting.
And I understand what he is saying about not trusting someone else saying about “meta”. You don’t know anyone else’s alignment, so it’s totally fair to take statements like that with a grain of salt.
For example, here I am saying this is normal for Epi and I’m almost positive he is town, but it’ll be distrusted and discredited because I’m not in the “in crowd” and whatever I say gets read as scummy. But other people’s statements can’t be questioned because they know them best. Like I could probably bet money that this post will just be quoted with someone saying simply “wolfy” after it. Mafia is frustrating.

I don’t have a singular top scum read. My vote will likely go to Made primarily because of how the votes went down and then heat has just completely backed off, or Rondo because obvious.
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:40 pm Plus all the stress of keeping secrets while your pregnant, you don't need that kind of pressure.
Explaining why she couldn't be very active, and mentioning a pregnancy are 2 very different things.

Same with saying you're tired, and saying why you won't be able to be very active. 2 very different things IMO.

okay, guess I need to hold your hand a little further

see, I highlighted the key sentence, but if you direct your eyes a couple centimeters to the left, you'll see Fingers saying she hasn't been posting (dare I say, not being active) because of her birthday and extra sleep, which is a result of being pregnant

I haven’t been posting because my birthday and then I caught up on sleep. Creating a life is tiring.

your case is garbage, and your town equity is zeroed out

welcome to the POE
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Kami
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Kami »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:37 pm
Kami wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:35 pm naw I would say making comments about how someone cant play WW properly when pregnant is kinda sexist
Who's saying that?
You? You're literally saying she can't play because it's too stressful for a pregnant women
so stfu
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Kami wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:38 pm
Who's saying that?
You? You're literally saying she can't play because it's too stressful for a pregnant women
so stfu
I literally did not say that, but ooooooo-KAY!
Transcend
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 774
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: matt/soda

Post by Transcend »

Next to mention pregnancy in a negative light is getting turbod by me

This is twice i've been triggered at this
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

you try to case Fingers because she "keeps reminding us" she's pregnant, I tell you she hasn't, that she's only said it once to explain less activity and to let it go, and you try to spin this into me using BTSC because "Fingers never said that"

I quote her saying that, and let you know that you can't push this case because you built your original comment on the implication she mentioned it multiple times

You double down

No, sorry. Wack. Wack in all ways.

ImageImageImageImage
Kami
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Kami »

Also her activity is literally inline with what I've seeen in the past and she was town so idk why her not being super active is even a discussion
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Syn wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:38 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:33 pm

let it be

okay, guess I need to hold your hand a little further

see, I highlighted the key sentence, but if you direct your eyes a couple centimeters to the left, you'll see Fingers saying she hasn't been posting (dare I say, not being active) because of her birthday and extra sleep, which is a result of being pregnant

I haven’t been posting because my birthday and then I caught up on sleep. Creating a life is tiring.

your case is garbage, and your town equity is zeroed out

welcome to the POE
Why thank you, all it took was a bit of OMGUS on your behalf I see, and I made the club!

Excellent, my parents will be thrilled
Kami
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Kami »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:40 pm
Kami wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:38 pm
Who's saying that?
so stfu
I literally did not say that, but ooooooo-KAY!
You implied it don't act like you didnt
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

OMGUS? Seriously?

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

lmao

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

who said Falcon is a wolf, I want to shake their hand

ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Transcend wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:40 pm Next to mention pregnancy in a negative light is getting turbod by me

Dude, you just called me chump a short while ago. You've called other people names this game as well.

Trigger that homie.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine

Fuck u
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:42 pm
Transcend wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:40 pm Next to mention pregnancy in a negative light is getting turbod by me

Dude, you just called me chump a short while ago. You've called other people names this game as well.

Trigger that homie.
Ur really justifying ur comments
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Syn wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:42 pm who said Falcon is a wolf, I want to shake their hand
Brad the rad n1'd lad
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Transcend wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:42 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine

Fuck u
I'm feeling a little triggered by this, and other name's you've called myself and others this game.

Plz stop.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Ur in ur thirties and ur acting like an edgy 14 year old

Grow up
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Transcend wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:43 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:42 pm who said Falcon is a wolf, I want to shake their hand
Brad the rad n1'd lad
LIME COKE

RETURN OF THE KING

ImageImageImageImage
Kami
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Kami »

I did day 1 xd
Kami
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Kami »

Also Falcon you werent trigged by being called chump and its insulting to compare it to you being called sexist
Kami
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Kami »

to you being*
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Kami wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:48 pm Also Falcon you werent trigged by being called chump and its insulting to compare it to you being called sexist
Oh, that's right, you're allowed to tell me how I feel about things, cool beans.

I forgot, my bad.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

[VOTE: un] aubergine
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Transcend wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:51 pm [VOTE: un] aubergine
hell yeah, let's vote out Kim Jong-un

ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Post by fingersplints »

This game keeps getting more and more fun to read.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I’ve tried to formulate some words to respond, and I’m really just at a loss.
Gro-oo-ovy
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:16 pm I’ve tried to formulate some words to respond, and I’m really just at a loss.
how about an interpretative dance routine

ImageImageImageImage
Kami
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Kami »

also finger isnt w/w with alisonn because she easily could of voted me when it was tied but she took my side
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Syn wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:22 pm
fingersplints wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:16 pm I’ve tried to formulate some words to respond, and I’m really just at a loss.
I’m sure Falcon would find some way to spin it so he could add it to his damning case on me. :haha:
Gro-oo-ovy
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:29 pm
I’m sure Falcon would find some way to spin it so he could add it to his damning case on me. :haha:
So you admit my case against you is damning? I knew it!

There's some folks who say I'm a wolf, but none of them are voting for me. Any idea of why not?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I had Falcon at the bottom of my list, but I seem to recall some saying he was town. For those who still think so, I’m interested to hear why. It’s hard for me being at the receiving end of this to see how this could be from coming from a town perspective. But I’m willing to hear out others still.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:32 pm
fingersplints wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:29 pm
So you admit my case against you is damning? I knew it!

There's some folks who say I'm a wolf, but none of them are voting for me. Any idea of why not?
Because that wasn’t obvious sarcasm.

Because Alison is obvious scum?
Gro-oo-ovy
Kami
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Kami »

why has falcon insisted on pushing villagers all game
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 216
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Kami wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:29 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:23 pm
Kami wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:17 pmme.you/ender
I never had 4 votes on me, and I don't think Ender ever did either, at least not in like the last half hour of Day. I don't remember if you did. Were you the counterwagon to Alison that formed at one point? There was a point where Alison and some
 ! Message from: Kami
y
ne else got up to 4, so I am assuming that was you?
yes you 100% did
I don't remember that, so if I did, it must have been only for a second. regardless, it still seems likely that we can find at least one, if not two wolves on Rondo's wagon.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

i am a dog
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Transcend wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:00 pmi am a dog
source?

ImageImageImageImage
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

im going to work

pls don't put alison in self hammer range before esooa does what she needs to
Kami
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Kami »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:46 pm
Kami wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:29 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:23 pm
Kami wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:17 pmme.you/ender
I never had 4 votes on me, and I don't think Ender ever did either, at least not in like the last half hour of Day. I don't remember if you did. Were you the counterwagon to Alison that formed at one point? There was a point where Alison and some
 ! Message from: Kami
y
ne else got up to 4, so I am assuming that was you?
yes you 100% did
I don't remember that, so if I did, it must have been only for a second. regardless, it still seems likely that we can find at least one, if not two wolves on Rondo's wagon.
k
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Syn wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:00 pm
source?
<----------------
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

<-------------
Syn wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:00 pm
source?
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

are doggy

ImageImageImageImage
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

syn if someone says a tasteless comment while im gone ur in charge of bitch slappin them
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Kami wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:40 pm why has falcon insisted on pushing villagers all game
Who? Cuz from what I've seen on final votes and flips, I haven't lynched any town.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Transcend wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:05 pm syn if someone says a tasteless comment while im gone ur in charge of bitch slappin them
Tasteless.

But hey, that's oooooooKAY when you do it, right?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Vote me.

Do you think with wolves trouncing town that I make a read like that if I'm wolf? Think about it
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Why is Falcon seemingly desperate to draw votes away from Alison?
Gro-oo-ovy
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:33 pm I had Falcon at the bottom of my list, but I seem to recall some saying he was town. For those who still think so, I’m interested to hear why. It’s hard for me being at the receiving end of this to see how this could be from coming from a town perspective. But I’m willing to hear out others still.
Just vote the way you feel.

Return to “Previous Heists”