NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 97
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: basic mafia [DAY 2]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I mean they're pretty meh in general too
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Lu Ren wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:58 pm if it's a helpful comparison, this is a disrespect read :P
Nono, a disrespect read is when you read someone as town because they're too bad to do something as mafia.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Anyways scumreading me for sheeping in general and sheeping star specifically is a pretty meh tier read

And "you aren't playing" and "you're better than this" reads are also nothing pretty meh lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:07 pm Anyways scumreading me for sheeping in general and sheeping star specifically is a pretty meh tier read

And "you aren't playing" and "you're better than this" reads are also nothing pretty meh lol
*also both pretty meh
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Ok here now
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Aha it’s a dizzy Alison fight
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Alison probably wolf then
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Who started it today
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I mean, it goes without saying I would yeet TSP in a heartbeat.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 395
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:11 pm I do hate both of these wagons-- just looked at the votes for the first time.
It's pretty gross
That's what I said earlier. Dizzy has >rand to be wolf compared to Alison, but I'd like to keep them both around.

But I'd like to keep Alison around more than both.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:59 pm Assuming Alison is town, which I'm willing to hear. I would probably kill Mac or EnderWiggin today.
Okay? Explain that one hoss.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:45 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:59 pm Assuming Alison is town, which I'm willing to hear. I would probably kill Mac or EnderWiggin today.
The Ender post about me today was a little pingy....where he was like "I protected you D1 so now what?"--- when I was the top poster. It makes little sense.
Your number of posts means shit.

Your Day one presence was nice, I appreciated that.

Your day two? Until you got called out you'd had literally no impact or interaction worth thinking about.

That gives you +WolfEquity

If we're both town, looking to interact more gives us more chance to find each other, and the game can be solved more easily the more I can find town. I need you to work with me to make sure you're town.

Therefore I need you to provide content on Day 2.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Re: basic mafia [DAY 1]

Post by EnderWiggin »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:53 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:41 am Dyslexicon ISO:
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:12 am Since we’re playing basic bitch mafia I’ve decided upon the following method: Find one town read, sheep until death do us part. No reading, no responsibility.

Who wants to be my town read?
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:18 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:16 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:12 am Since we’re playing basic bitch mafia I’ve decided upon the following method: Find one town read, sheep until death do us part. No reading, no responsibility.

hook me up, our relationship might not last very long tho!
You won!

I’ll vote whoever you’re voting at EoD. See you then!
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:55 pm I just remembered I'm in a mafia game. And I also have like no motivation to be in a mafia game. The struggle is real. Sorry about that.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:55 pm I hard claim VT. And I'm a good luck chop. Maybe.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:58 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:55 pm is the reason you have no motivation because you’re mafia because if so if you tell us that will end your suffering
No, I just don't like reading. I forgot I signed up for this game, and then forgot about the game again, and now I'm wondering if I can just play the game with no motivation, basically no reading, and still not be a total donkey who fucks me team over. It's been going so-so in the past. =p
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:02 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:58 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:55 pm I hard claim VT. And I'm a good luck chop. Maybe.
have i missed drama because the vote count doesn't seem to support making a post like this
It doesn't have anything to do with the vote count, I just have a death wish + D1 town chops = good luck for town.

I may also just be saying shit, idk
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:03 pm
fingersplints wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:02 pm Why are all you signing up for games you don’t want to play? :p

I want to play and have fun. This will probably be the last game I can fit in before I’m due and I’d like it to be enjoyable

Almost makes me want to follow the vote idea for one of the non contributors
You're right. I wanted to play when I signed up. I'm just being sour. I like mafia. Mafia is a cool game.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:05 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:03 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:56 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:54 pm this is a complex setup, apologies if I get confused by all the mech
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME add this man to your town circle, never rescind.
Hes the third am I supposed to have more

I feel like I should have more
Add me, there's a 10/13 chance I'm town, is pretty good.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:06 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:59 pmI once joined a game on a smurf and exclusively used random.org, ignored every post in the game and people thought I was a god. It's a good place to start if you don't want to read.
THE WHEEL!
Marmot wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:04 pm mood announcement

ISO links have been added to the op
Mood
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:07 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:05 pmWhere are on the same boat.

How you been?
I'm good, just busy. Been playing a lot of Scrabble, which I love. My vacation is starting soon though, which is very much needed. I have some stress in my body, and when that happens, I usually sing. But I can't get my stereo to work and my boyfriend is out of town rippppp

I hope you are good as well. Summer ^^
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:08 pm I'm sorry to add non-content to a game that I understand suffers from non-content.

I will probably read at some point and say words about it.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:09 pm Except EoD is in like 5 hours lol

Fiiiine
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:11 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:29 am [VOTE: Dyslexicon] aubergine
Why is this?
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:12 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:11 pmI don't believe you. The game started today.
Poll says it closes in 5 hours, unless I don't understand time (zones)
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:13 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:12 pm The game started yesterday already??
Towny mindmeld
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:12 pmI have a scumread on Dizzy, but he is not my top choice for elim right now. Are you reading my posts?
Why do you have this read? I think you shouldn't have this read.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:15 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:13 pm Dizzyyyyy, do you remember we actually been on a real boat together? I miss those days! ❤
Yaaaas! Literally in the same boat! Also, it rained so hard that day. lolnorway =p
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:21 pm @Luckbox Inc Are you teamed with Nanook or with Sean?
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:22 pm There's some people I haven't played with here. Hi to all. ^^

I'm usually not useless. And even when I'm useless, I'm usually not useless.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:24 pm @DaughterOfOmega Do you like playing mafia more than town? And is this why you're posting a lot, and also why you're getting voted?
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:24 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:23 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:21 pm @Luckbox Inc Are you teamed with Nanook or with Sean?
Both
Gottem :beer:
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:25 pm Better bus Omega before it's too late :beer:

[VOTE: Omega] aubergine
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:34 pm Read some of Omega's ISO, mostly arguing with Alison. But I don't think it's scummy, especially the post where she says she hopes Alison has a fake read rather than real. It's a thing that probably can be faked, but ime town says this more than scum do. Problem is, I've never seen Omega actually post lol, but that is based off of one game only. Don't know what the case is on her is, and if it's solid/others have more experience here, then ignore me maybe.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:35 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:31 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:25 pm Better bus Omega before it's too late :beer:

Why Omega and not me?
Haven't read any of your posts, barring page 1 lol.

But the one where you said you heard Omega was a sneaky scum was kind of sketch tbh. But I don't know you.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:37 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:34 pmYou literally cut the part of the post out where I explained the read:
Ok. I still don't understand why that warrants a scum read on me. Maybe wait until I start playing the game.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:40 pm Sean is scum reading me. Maybe NAI but big nope.
Erika is arguing with this read and buddying me.
Erika lock scum.

Not really, but now that it happens, it's kind of weird.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:41 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:40 pmI am happy Dizzy is here!!❤ Thank you for asking.
Buddies 4 lyf <3
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:42 pm I don't know who to vote.

Does anyone have a good argument?
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:43 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:41 amProbably Dyslexicon or Esooa.

Esooa knows me and my thought processes playing mafia the best, Dyslexicon has the highest hitrate in catching me when I'm a wolf
Literally when I thought I'd go read your ISO cause I've convinced myself I can actually read you. =p
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:46 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:43 pmD1 is almost over, I can't wait for you forever. It isn't a strong scumread, but if you aren't contributing much, you can't complain about people forming scumreads on you based on the little you have contributed. Now that you're actually contributing, I will reassess.
Actually I can. It's not like I expect to be town read, but nothing I had posted warrants any sort of read on me from you imo. I don't understand your reason for saying it's scummy either.
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:44 pm

See Luckbox's case on Axe. Check out the first page or two of Axe's ISO in AtLA and compare it to Axe's ISO here.
I'm definitely not reading other games. But I'll check the case after Alison ISO
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:48 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:44 pm

TonyStark voted me, and done NOTHING TOWNLY! so i omgus vote here
You make a compelling argument. I will strongly consider supporting my buddy's omgus. :nicenod:
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:10 pm Read Alison's ISO. Thought she was wolf when I first started to read, got more unsure the more I read (mostly cause it looks like she does believe in her scum read on Omega). But I think she still could be mafia here. She can fake that attitude of having a strong scum read.
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:49 am by the way does anyone know how luckbox feels about playing wolf in general? Do they like playing it, dislike playing it? Do they do well as wolf?
Alison asks this after uttering strong suspicion on Lucky. But Lucky literally said in his first post that he wanted to play as scum, so the question about if he likes it or not reads disingenuous. (And I'm pretty sure Alison later reference that post)
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:28 am I thought you were pretending to have put me on ignore because of the blacklist thing, which is why you were faking being unable to see my posts. That would be outing because JJJ disabled the ignore function a while back.
I don't feel like this is a real thought.
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:09 am
Luckbox Inc wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:38 pm No I'm doing all the right things. I'm interacting with everyone, thinking about players, making free flowing posts.

But what are you doing?
This might be the most individually scummy post I've seen in the thread so far. It's like they see pretending to be town as a list of checkboxes to tick off and are miffed that Seanzie isn't giving them credit for their performance.
Honestly, I agree with this, surface level maybe, but the post in reference does feel real bad. Wouldn't be surprised at all if it's actually Alison/Lucky here.
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:32 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:55 am Dizzy avoiding the thread is >rand mafia cmv
I've seen Dizzy afk as villa but he tends to be a lot more upfront about it. He'll be like "I'm not playing this game because I don't have the time and energy and interest. I'll come back when there's less people and try to give a solve". The weird "I'm picking someone random to sheep" thing wasn't great because it's like "I'm not playing this game but actually I am", it's like a paper facade of playing that I don't think he usually bothers with as town. Also doesn't help that the person he picked to sheep was Lunchbox.
This is some real convoluted shit lol. I don't see how I was not upfront about being afk/low effort, or even what there is to read into that if you think I wasn't. Also "paper facade" lol. I also didn't pick Lucky to sheep, I picked Omega.

---

These are some things I find scummy in Alison's ISO.

It's not impossible for her to be town, but right now well above > mafia for me.

Thoughts?
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:11 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:07 pm @Dyslexicon is Seanzie town?
No idea. Haven't read his posts. His scum read of me is probably NAI, begrudgingly.

But we should probably vote Alison here or else I'll get killed and you'll never do it.

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:13 pm Yeah, Sean might be town tbh. But ask me later maybe
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:14 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:12 pmI didn't want to say it because I felt like it would increase my chances of being yeeted, but now that DOO wagon is up there, we can all acknowledge this.
What do you mean by this?
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:14 pm Belzy either town or decided to really do something this game. Probably just town tbh
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:17 pm Me desperately looking for Axe's case on Lucky when it was the other way around rip
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:17 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:15 pmWell, I felt so pressured by duckbox and seanzie, you know?
But do you agree with the read or not?
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:23 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:52 pmSure, I wouldn't bother reading the entire game, skimming one page of his ISO though would be quite illuminating. He was solving/interacting a LOT with people D1 of AtLA. Here he has done essentially no solving. He has a high thread presence here, but most of it has been not related to the game or just bad.
As far as I can tell, Lucky's case on Axe is pretty much exactly this. I don't know Axe, and in general I think it's pretty dangerous to compare one specific game to another for reads. But if you feel strongly about it, I'm not going to disagree. Is it more than just one game?

For me, I think Alison has a pretty good chance of being mafia here. Thoughts on this?
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:24 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:22 pm that's a funny angleshoot, falcon can be town
Conclusion good probably. Angleshoots are rip.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:26 pm Oh no, I secretly hate when people follow me. I'd rather be right and not followed than wrong and followed. But also, I may just be right. This can happen. This has happened before.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:28 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:26 pmi think your tone with dizzy was pretty wack so I'm voting for the wack
I don't think belzy being whack is belzy being scum, especially on this site. You're also probably town for towning Falcon, and Falcon probably town.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:30 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:27 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:14 pm Belzy either town or decided to really do something this game. Probably just town tbh
do something is one way of putting it
What I mean is that I don't think Belzy is a risk taker as scum in the sense that she would deliberately "act weird" as scum, especially on a site where many don't know her well. She's a good scum player and can fake content and tone and all those things, but the sort of "weeeee lolol" seems out of character for her as scum as far as my experience go, and I do have a lot of experience with Belzy. Take it for what it's worth, though I not sure what it's worth lol, but that be my take
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:33 pm Basen on me reading not a whole lot, but trying to get an overview:

Some maybe town reads:
Belzy
Syn
Falcon
Sean

Honestly my town reads aren't really that strong

Suss:
Alison

If Alison is mafia, check Lucky's end of their interaction. I think Alison's interaction with Lucky is definitely teammate compatible.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:36 pm Plz no fight, you're probably both town. And antagonising no good. Now kiss :hug:
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:38 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:35 pmwhy are your town reads only the people who have posted since you entered the thread
Because literally that is what I have read lol
I've explained my town reads except maybe Sean.
Belzy for her tone and kind of off beat play which seems deliberate, and I don't think she deliberately do it as mafia, I'll think she'll try to play it more straight.
Falcon for the same reason you did.
You because you towned Falcon for it, which I don't think you need to as mafia.
Sean because he seemed to be upset about Belzy not contributing. Not too sure about this read though.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:39 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:38 pm Belzy and Dizzy feel villagery fwiw-- Dizzy moreso by a wide margin but killing Belzy anytime soon also seems bad.
:ponder:
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:40 pm I'm breaking, but probably back before EoD
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:46 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:39 pm Dizzy/DOO team looks super compatible here. DOO voteparked on me despite having me as a townread, and Dizzy tried to push me after I came out with scumreads on both him and DOO. The case that Dizzy's giving is bad too. I asked if Luck often likes to play wolf because his first post gave me a "hello fellow townies" feeling and I was seeing if it was facetious. The only other read he has an issue with is a bald "that's not a real thought", and an OMGUS against my suspicion on him.

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME what's with the naked vote btw?
How does this relevant? My point is you asked if he liked playing as scum when he had already given the answer in thread. Was your accusation that he might've lied?

What is problematic about this? Honest question. This is something I've seen you do as scum before, or rather, it gave me that same feeling.

I don't think it's an OMGUS. I legit didn't understand your point in your read on me. And I don't think it would warrant you to have me on your chop list at all.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:46 pm Fuck my colors
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:45 pm Also Syn made a good point about Falcon probably being town for the angleshoot.

Also Syn angleshooting Falcon town probably makes him town too.
This is like exactly what I said too lol
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:48 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:42 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:41 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:40 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:38 pm Belzy and Dizzy feel villagery fwiw-- Dizzy moreso by a wide margin but killing Belzy anytime soon also seems bad.
How's Dizzy town at all?
The frustration a bit upthread seems real.
Dizzy fakes emotion all the time as wolf.
What frustration to both of you? I'm like not frustrated at all?
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:53 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:51 pm Well I'll vote DoO to save Alison if needed but would prefer looking elsewhere. And think Alison would be a really bad kill.
Maybe not Alison/Lucky then, after I pointed that out and this comes out. Unless 200 iq
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:03 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:51 pm My accusation was that his "I sure hope I randed mafia, aw shucks I didn't!" felt fake. Not many people like randing mafia, so doing a quick fact check on whether this is something he'd say is pretty sensible. Once he clarified his meta a little more with no dissent from the people who know him, I moved on.

Saying "that's not a real thought" isn't problematic by itself; I say it all the time. It's not a particularly convincing aspect of a case, though, and I'm having trouble understanding why you'd grow such a strong conviction of me as scum based on it. What exactly "isn't real" about that thought?

My point is simple. When I see you afk as town you just straight up admit it and brazenly slank because you have nothing to hide. Here you seem to be taking a more wishy washy approach, where you say you're slanking, but also make an excuse to sheep whoever you want with zero accountability.
Alright. Do you expect him or players in general to lie about really obvious things as that as mafia though? Cause that seems kind of dumb to me.

First of all, you don't know my conviction. Again, it's kind of similar to the above point. From what I gathered, you accused (and retracted) Axe of pretending to have put you on ignore, making a bold faced and totally unnecessary lie. Why would mafia make such a lie? Maybe there's something between you two that I don't know about, but that just seems like a made up worry to me.

I really don't see the problem or the difference. How is this an issue? What should I have telegraphed? I was straight up slanking, not knowing if I'd get motivation or not.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:04 pm Also, do you actually expect that if I'm teamed with Omega, the thing I do is to chainsaw the hell out of you? Cause I don't think I would ever do that.

I fully admit to not having read the whole thread and not having much context though.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:12 pm 1) Alright, I hear you.

2) And I hear this.

But I still think these seems like weird concerns. Like you're overplaying that you "don't know" when in fact, you do know. It's the same feeling I got when you "didn't know" if me and Invictius had played together. Issue being, that it's like you're laying on an extra layer of paranoia/not knowing, and this is what pings me.

3) How is that any different from my normal early slanking?
And why do you correlate me and Omega here?
Literally, I read your ISO and I think you can be mafia. Why does it have to have anything to do with Omega?
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:17 pm @Luckbox Inc Can you say what your town read on Alison consists of? You said this was your second game with her, and you mis-chopped her last game and seemed worried about that. Is there more? Sorry if I missed it/haven't read.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:46 pm To the people who town read Alison, why do you town read Alison? I'd like to hear it. And sorry if it's already stated.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:21 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:20 pmNo, I only know Axe from that one game, but like... I think you're not taking into consideration how bad Axe's play is this game. Like, this isn't a meta read, this is a "this slot is active, in thread, but not solving, and not contributing positively to the gamestate" read, coupled with AtLA meta to further strengthen the read.

Also, from the little I know about them, Axe is an extremely anti-team anti-town player, so if they are town, I doubt they would ever be killed by wolves, and I would never want them to be in an FX, so while I know it is early, they need to be yeeted eventually anyways. Strong scum read + getting rid of a slot that is detrimental to town if we're wrong = good wagon.

I will look through Alison's ISO, but I feel fine about Alison right now.
I'm not, cause I haven't read their posts, other than when I've been around. They said they agreed with me, don't know if good or bad. I don't really have an opinion there, and I doubt I'll get it before EoD.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:32 pm I feel I've made my thoughts on Alison clear, but I also feel the need to say that I'm not actually very clear on the read. I feel like I'm missing a lot of context (which obviously I am). The things I noticed in her ISO was instances where it feels like she's stating train of thoughts that doesn't seem like real concerns to me. I don't know if I can articulate it well, but it's like a "I need to show that I don't know anyone's alignment" kind of feel. I'm not actually married to that read though, as I may be too harsh/stern against her, cause if she is mafia, that's going to be a problem. Also, she seemed better in her back and forth with Omega, better conviction.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:34 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:25 pmWell, you should before EoD. They are a much better vote than Alison IMO.
Mebbe
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:40 pm
Lu Ren wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:38 pm I'd like to kill in luckbox/nanook/dizzy/tsp? today?
Hi, we haven't played before afaik. What's your thoughts on me?
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:51 pm
Lu Ren wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:50 pm
Lu Ren wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:38 pm I'd like to kill in luckbox/nanook/dizzy/tsp? today?
I don't think you've done anything super towny, and I don't think Esooa voted you for no reason; I don't think you've done anything very mafia-indicative but you're just not up to the bar I'd expect and I have a good deal of strong/decent town reads and you're not one.
Do I know you? What do you expect from me? What does Esooa have to do with your read on me? She also doesn't know me well at all (don't recall if we've even played together)

This is a most curious reply to me.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:39 pm
Lu Ren wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:32 pmI know of you, I know you're a capable player, Esooa feels like checked out town (this is thin), I'm not sheeping her read on there but it's a confirmation that she doesn't think what you've posted has been that strong, I would rather kill people who are either more likely mafia or lower impact but you're not off the table for me like everyone else not in my list is at this point.
Do I know you by another name?
Esooa voted me back when I had two posts total and not really started playing. Why is that vote relevant to you?
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:39 pmCfd who?
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:41 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:40 pm
falcon
No
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:41 pm [VOTE: Lu Ren] aubergine
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:43 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:42 pm
I get that the esooa stuff is odd but have you read their iso?
I'm doing it right now
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:50 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:45 pmMultiple people have expressed concerned with Axe, but you aren't willing to look there, but when you want a CFD away from DoO, you are willing to look at Lu?

Can you help me make sense of this? What is the difference between Axe and Lu here?
Lu justifying their take on me through Esooa gives me the nopes.

I haven't had the nopes with Axe. But again, you're right, haven't even considered them that much. To be blunt, don't think they will be a huge problem if mafia.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:53 pm
Lu Ren wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:48 pmWe've played once before and I know of you somewhat from reputation beyond that.

About Esooa: that's fair, it's not really a huge factor in my thoughts and I didn't remember where it was, I should have checked before including it in reasons why you aren't specifically towny in any respect unlike everybody except the four people I named, either way it doesn't matter, either way setting this day up as alison/doo is exactly what mafia's been hoping for and is very lazy and I would really rather not kill either of them because I think they're both pretty clearly town. Thoughts?
I don't think either is clearly town. Right now, I'm not really stressing that much. Both a mafia and town chop D1 can be good. I don't have a town read (or any read really) on the other people you mention though.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:57 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:55 pm I am still 100% fine with a dyslexicon vote btw
I'll NK you!
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:58 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:58 pm if people move to dyslexicon I will but I don't think that's happening
Literally why tho. 2 minutes go!
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:59 pm [VOTE: Alison] aubergine
^This post is >>rand!wolf
This post is kinda rand!wolf ngl.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:32 pm [VOTE: Ender] aubergine
You had me as third top townread on Day 1 reads. Did my poke of you really reverse your thoughts that badly?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Lu Ren wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:42 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:01 am What'd you find particularly wolfy about nook? He's in my POE for gamestate reasons, but his posts have not been super standout wolfy to me.
being boring and anchoring his reads to someone who's probably town but is being scumread by a lot of people and doesn't have good reads, has basically been the opposite of mac for someone with the same sort of playstyle where mac is townsiding very hard nook is mafiasiding very hard

it's yawn it perpetuates the unhealthy general tendencies in the town and there's nothing good about it whatsoever and he should know better
Kinda agree but also Nanook plays very lazy town anyway. I honestly have to solve Nanook by PoE most of the time.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:24 pm
Lu Ren wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:14 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:04 pm
Lu Ren wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:03 pm ok

can we not
I was hoping you'd end up here.
what, feeling condescended towards and disincentivized to post?
I honestly didn't know that was what you were going for. I still don't see it upon re-read.
Axe not realising he's disrespecting people?

This is a new level of disrespect.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:27 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:41 am Dyslexicon ISO:

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:18 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:16 am

hook me up, our relationship might not last very long tho!
You won!

I’ll vote whoever you’re voting at EoD. See you then!
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:55 pm I just remembered I'm in a mafia game. And I also have like no motivation to be in a mafia game. The struggle is real. Sorry about that.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:58 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:55 pm is the reason you have no motivation because you’re mafia because if so if you tell us that will end your suffering
No, I just don't like reading. I forgot I signed up for this game, and then forgot about the game again, and now I'm wondering if I can just play the game with no motivation, basically no reading, and still not be a total donkey who fucks me team over. It's been going so-so in the past. =p
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:02 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:58 pm
have i missed drama because the vote count doesn't seem to support making a post like this
It doesn't have anything to do with the vote count, I just have a death wish + D1 town chops = good luck for town.

I may also just be saying shit, idk
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:03 pm
fingersplints wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:02 pm Why are all you signing up for games you don’t want to play? :p

I want to play and have fun. This will probably be the last game I can fit in before I’m due and I’d like it to be enjoyable

Almost makes me want to follow the vote idea for one of the non contributors
You're right. I wanted to play when I signed up. I'm just being sour. I like mafia. Mafia is a cool game.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:05 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:03 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:56 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:54 pm this is a complex setup, apologies if I get confused by all the mech
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME add this man to your town circle, never rescind.
Hes the third am I supposed to have more

I feel like I should have more
Add me, there's a 10/13 chance I'm town, is pretty good.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:59 pmI once joined a game on a smurf and exclusively used random.org, ignored every post in the game and people thought I was a god. It's a good place to start if you don't want to read.
THE WHEEL!
Marmot wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:04 pm mood announcement

ISO links have been added to the op
Mood
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:07 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:05 pmWhere are on the same boat.

How you been?
I'm good, just busy. Been playing a lot of Scrabble, which I love. My vacation is starting soon though, which is very much needed. I have some stress in my body, and when that happens, I usually sing. But I can't get my stereo to work and my boyfriend is out of town rippppp

I hope you are good as well. Summer ^^
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:08 pm I'm sorry to add non-content to a game that I understand suffers from non-content.

I will probably read at some point and say words about it.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:09 pm Except EoD is in like 5 hours lol

Fiiiine
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:11 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:29 am [VOTE: Dyslexicon] aubergine
Why is this?
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:12 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:11 pmI don't believe you. The game started today.
Poll says it closes in 5 hours, unless I don't understand time (zones)
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:13 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:12 pm The game started yesterday already??
Towny mindmeld
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:12 pmI have a scumread on Dizzy, but he is not my top choice for elim right now. Are you reading my posts?
Why do you have this read? I think you shouldn't have this read.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:15 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:13 pm Dizzyyyyy, do you remember we actually been on a real boat together? I miss those days! ❤
Yaaaas! Literally in the same boat! Also, it rained so hard that day. lolnorway =p
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:22 pm There's some people I haven't played with here. Hi to all. ^^

I'm usually not useless. And even when I'm useless, I'm usually not useless.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:24 pm @DaughterOfOmega Do you like playing mafia more than town? And is this why you're posting a lot, and also why you're getting voted?
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:24 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:23 pm
Both
Gottem :beer:

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:34 pm Read some of Omega's ISO, mostly arguing with Alison. But I don't think it's scummy, especially the post where she says she hopes Alison has a fake read rather than real. It's a thing that probably can be faked, but ime town says this more than scum do. Problem is, I've never seen Omega actually post lol, but that is based off of one game only. Don't know what the case is on her is, and if it's solid/others have more experience here, then ignore me maybe.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:35 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:31 pm

Why Omega and not me?
Haven't read any of your posts, barring page 1 lol.

But the one where you said you heard Omega was a sneaky scum was kind of sketch tbh. But I don't know you.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:37 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:34 pmYou literally cut the part of the post out where I explained the read:
Ok. I still don't understand why that warrants a scum read on me. Maybe wait until I start playing the game.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:40 pm Sean is scum reading me. Maybe NAI but big nope.
Erika is arguing with this read and buddying me.
Erika lock scum.

Not really, but now that it happens, it's kind of weird.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:41 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:40 pmI am happy Dizzy is here!!❤ Thank you for asking.
Buddies 4 lyf <3

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:43 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:41 amProbably Dyslexicon or Esooa.

Esooa knows me and my thought processes playing mafia the best, Dyslexicon has the highest hitrate in catching me when I'm a wolf
Literally when I thought I'd go read your ISO cause I've convinced myself I can actually read you. =p
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:43 pmD1 is almost over, I can't wait for you forever. It isn't a strong scumread, but if you aren't contributing much, you can't complain about people forming scumreads on you based on the little you have contributed. Now that you're actually contributing, I will reassess.
Actually I can. It's not like I expect to be town read, but nothing I had posted warrants any sort of read on me from you imo. I don't understand your reason for saying it's scummy either.
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:44 pm

See Luckbox's case on Axe. Check out the first page or two of Axe's ISO in AtLA and compare it to Axe's ISO here.
I'm definitely not reading other games. But I'll check the case after Alison ISO
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:48 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:44 pm

TonyStark voted me, and done NOTHING TOWNLY! so i omgus vote here
You make a compelling argument. I will strongly consider supporting my buddy's omgus. :nicenod:
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:10 pm Read Alison's ISO. Thought she was wolf when I first started to read, got more unsure the more I read (mostly cause it looks like she does believe in her scum read on Omega). But I think she still could be mafia here. She can fake that attitude of having a strong scum read.
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:49 am by the way does anyone know how luckbox feels about playing wolf in general? Do they like playing it, dislike playing it? Do they do well as wolf?
Alison asks this after uttering strong suspicion on Lucky. But Lucky literally said in his first post that he wanted to play as scum, so the question about if he likes it or not reads disingenuous. (And I'm pretty sure Alison later reference that post)
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:28 am I thought you were pretending to have put me on ignore because of the blacklist thing, which is why you were faking being unable to see my posts. That would be outing because JJJ disabled the ignore function a while back.
I don't feel like this is a real thought.
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:09 am
Luckbox Inc wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:38 pm No I'm doing all the right things. I'm interacting with everyone, thinking about players, making free flowing posts.

But what are you doing?
This might be the most individually scummy post I've seen in the thread so far. It's like they see pretending to be town as a list of checkboxes to tick off and are miffed that Seanzie isn't giving them credit for their performance.
Honestly, I agree with this, surface level maybe, but the post in reference does feel real bad. Wouldn't be surprised at all if it's actually Alison/Lucky here.
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:32 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:55 am Dizzy avoiding the thread is >rand mafia cmv
I've seen Dizzy afk as villa but he tends to be a lot more upfront about it. He'll be like "I'm not playing this game because I don't have the time and energy and interest. I'll come back when there's less people and try to give a solve". The weird "I'm picking someone random to sheep" thing wasn't great because it's like "I'm not playing this game but actually I am", it's like a paper facade of playing that I don't think he usually bothers with as town. Also doesn't help that the person he picked to sheep was Lunchbox.
This is some real convoluted shit lol. I don't see how I was not upfront about being afk/low effort, or even what there is to read into that if you think I wasn't. Also "paper facade" lol. I also didn't pick Lucky to sheep, I picked Omega.

---

These are some things I find scummy in Alison's ISO.

It's not impossible for her to be town, but right now well above > mafia for me.

Thoughts?
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:11 pm
Belzy wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:07 pm @Dyslexicon is Seanzie town?
No idea. Haven't read his posts. His scum read of me is probably NAI, begrudgingly.

But we should probably vote Alison here or else I'll get killed and you'll never do it.

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:13 pm Yeah, Sean might be town tbh. But ask me later maybe
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:14 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:12 pmI didn't want to say it because I felt like it would increase my chances of being yeeted, but now that DOO wagon is up there, we can all acknowledge this.
What do you mean by this?
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:17 pm Me desperately looking for Axe's case on Lucky when it was the other way around rip
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:17 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:15 pmWell, I felt so pressured by duckbox and seanzie, you know?
But do you agree with the read or not?
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:23 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:52 pmSure, I wouldn't bother reading the entire game, skimming one page of his ISO though would be quite illuminating. He was solving/interacting a LOT with people D1 of AtLA. Here he has done essentially no solving. He has a high thread presence here, but most of it has been not related to the game or just bad.
As far as I can tell, Lucky's case on Axe is pretty much exactly this. I don't know Axe, and in general I think it's pretty dangerous to compare one specific game to another for reads. But if you feel strongly about it, I'm not going to disagree. Is it more than just one game?

For me, I think Alison has a pretty good chance of being mafia here. Thoughts on this?
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:24 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:22 pm that's a funny angleshoot, falcon can be town
Conclusion good probably. Angleshoots are rip.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:26 pm Oh no, I secretly hate when people follow me. I'd rather be right and not followed than wrong and followed. But also, I may just be right. This can happen. This has happened before.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:28 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:26 pmi think your tone with dizzy was pretty wack so I'm voting for the wack
I don't think belzy being whack is belzy being scum, especially on this site. You're also probably town for towning Falcon, and Falcon probably town.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:30 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:27 pm
do something is one way of putting it
What I mean is that I don't think Belzy is a risk taker as scum in the sense that she would deliberately "act weird" as scum, especially on a site where many don't know her well. She's a good scum player and can fake content and tone and all those things, but the sort of "weeeee lolol" seems out of character for her as scum as far as my experience go, and I do have a lot of experience with Belzy. Take it for what it's worth, though I not sure what it's worth lol, but that be my take
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:33 pm Basen on me reading not a whole lot, but trying to get an overview:

Some maybe town reads:
Belzy
Syn
Falcon
Sean

Honestly my town reads aren't really that strong

Suss:
Alison

If Alison is mafia, check Lucky's end of their interaction. I think Alison's interaction with Lucky is definitely teammate compatible.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:36 pm Plz no fight, you're probably both town. And antagonising no good. Now kiss :hug:
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:38 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:35 pmwhy are your town reads only the people who have posted since you entered the thread
Because literally that is what I have read lol
I've explained my town reads except maybe Sean.
Belzy for her tone and kind of off beat play which seems deliberate, and I don't think she deliberately do it as mafia, I'll think she'll try to play it more straight.
Falcon for the same reason you did.
You because you towned Falcon for it, which I don't think you need to as mafia.
Sean because he seemed to be upset about Belzy not contributing. Not too sure about this read though.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:39 pm
:ponder:
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:40 pm I'm breaking, but probably back before EoD
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:39 pm Dizzy/DOO team looks super compatible here. DOO voteparked on me despite having me as a townread, and Dizzy tried to push me after I came out with scumreads on both him and DOO. The case that Dizzy's giving is bad too. I asked if Luck often likes to play wolf because his first post gave me a "hello fellow townies" feeling and I was seeing if it was facetious. The only other read he has an issue with is a bald "that's not a real thought", and an OMGUS against my suspicion on him.

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME what's with the naked vote btw?
How does this relevant? My point is you asked if he liked playing as scum when he had already given the answer in thread. Was your accusation that he might've lied?

What is problematic about this? Honest question. This is something I've seen you do as scum before, or rather, it gave me that same feeling.

I don't think it's an OMGUS. I legit didn't understand your point in your read on me. And I don't think it would warrant you to have me on your chop list at all.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:46 pm Fuck my colors
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:45 pm Also Syn made a good point about Falcon probably being town for the angleshoot.

Also Syn angleshooting Falcon town probably makes him town too.
This is like exactly what I said too lol
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:48 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:42 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:41 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:40 pm

How's Dizzy town at all?
The frustration a bit upthread seems real.
Dizzy fakes emotion all the time as wolf.
What frustration to both of you? I'm like not frustrated at all?
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:53 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:51 pm Well I'll vote DoO to save Alison if needed but would prefer looking elsewhere. And think Alison would be a really bad kill.
Maybe not Alison/Lucky then, after I pointed that out and this comes out. Unless 200 iq
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:03 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:51 pm My accusation was that his "I sure hope I randed mafia, aw shucks I didn't!" felt fake. Not many people like randing mafia, so doing a quick fact check on whether this is something he'd say is pretty sensible. Once he clarified his meta a little more with no dissent from the people who know him, I moved on.

Saying "that's not a real thought" isn't problematic by itself; I say it all the time. It's not a particularly convincing aspect of a case, though, and I'm having trouble understanding why you'd grow such a strong conviction of me as scum based on it. What exactly "isn't real" about that thought?

My point is simple. When I see you afk as town you just straight up admit it and brazenly slank because you have nothing to hide. Here you seem to be taking a more wishy washy approach, where you say you're slanking, but also make an excuse to sheep whoever you want with zero accountability.
Alright. Do you expect him or players in general to lie about really obvious things as that as mafia though? Cause that seems kind of dumb to me.

First of all, you don't know my conviction. Again, it's kind of similar to the above point. From what I gathered, you accused (and retracted) Axe of pretending to have put you on ignore, making a bold faced and totally unnecessary lie. Why would mafia make such a lie? Maybe there's something between you two that I don't know about, but that just seems like a made up worry to me.

I really don't see the problem or the difference. How is this an issue? What should I have telegraphed? I was straight up slanking, not knowing if I'd get motivation or not.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:04 pm Also, do you actually expect that if I'm teamed with Omega, the thing I do is to chainsaw the hell out of you? Cause I don't think I would ever do that.

I fully admit to not having read the whole thread and not having much context though.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:12 pm 1) Alright, I hear you.

2) And I hear this.

But I still think these seems like weird concerns. Like you're overplaying that you "don't know" when in fact, you do know. It's the same feeling I got when you "didn't know" if me and Invictius had played together. Issue being, that it's like you're laying on an extra layer of paranoia/not knowing, and this is what pings me.

3) How is that any different from my normal early slanking?
And why do you correlate me and Omega here?
Literally, I read your ISO and I think you can be mafia. Why does it have to have anything to do with Omega?
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:17 pm @Luckbox Inc Can you say what your town read on Alison consists of? You said this was your second game with her, and you mis-chopped her last game and seemed worried about that. Is there more? Sorry if I missed it/haven't read.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:46 pm To the people who town read Alison, why do you town read Alison? I'd like to hear it. And sorry if it's already stated.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:21 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:20 pmNo, I only know Axe from that one game, but like... I think you're not taking into consideration how bad Axe's play is this game. Like, this isn't a meta read, this is a "this slot is active, in thread, but not solving, and not contributing positively to the gamestate" read, coupled with AtLA meta to further strengthen the read.

Also, from the little I know about them, Axe is an extremely anti-team anti-town player, so if they are town, I doubt they would ever be killed by wolves, and I would never want them to be in an FX, so while I know it is early, they need to be yeeted eventually anyways. Strong scum read + getting rid of a slot that is detrimental to town if we're wrong = good wagon.

I will look through Alison's ISO, but I feel fine about Alison right now.
I'm not, cause I haven't read their posts, other than when I've been around. They said they agreed with me, don't know if good or bad. I don't really have an opinion there, and I doubt I'll get it before EoD.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:32 pm I feel I've made my thoughts on Alison clear, but I also feel the need to say that I'm not actually very clear on the read. I feel like I'm missing a lot of context (which obviously I am). The things I noticed in her ISO was instances where it feels like she's stating train of thoughts that doesn't seem like real concerns to me. I don't know if I can articulate it well, but it's like a "I need to show that I don't know anyone's alignment" kind of feel. I'm not actually married to that read though, as I may be too harsh/stern against her, cause if she is mafia, that's going to be a problem. Also, she seemed better in her back and forth with Omega, better conviction.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:34 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:25 pmWell, you should before EoD. They are a much better vote than Alison IMO.
Mebbe
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:51 pm
Lu Ren wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:50 pm
I don't think you've done anything super towny, and I don't think Esooa voted you for no reason; I don't think you've done anything very mafia-indicative but you're just not up to the bar I'd expect and I have a good deal of strong/decent town reads and you're not one.
Do I know you? What do you expect from me? What does Esooa have to do with your read on me? She also doesn't know me well at all (don't recall if we've even played together)

This is a most curious reply to me.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:39 pm
Lu Ren wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:32 pmI know of you, I know you're a capable player, Esooa feels like checked out town (this is thin), I'm not sheeping her read on there but it's a confirmation that she doesn't think what you've posted has been that strong, I would rather kill people who are either more likely mafia or lower impact but you're not off the table for me like everyone else not in my list is at this point.
Do I know you by another name?
Esooa voted me back when I had two posts total and not really started playing. Why is that vote relevant to you?
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:41 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:40 pm
falcon
No
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:43 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:42 pm
I get that the esooa stuff is odd but have you read their iso?
I'm doing it right now
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:50 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:45 pmMultiple people have expressed concerned with Axe, but you aren't willing to look there, but when you want a CFD away from DoO, you are willing to look at Lu?

Can you help me make sense of this? What is the difference between Axe and Lu here?
Lu justifying their take on me through Esooa gives me the nopes.

I haven't had the nopes with Axe. But again, you're right, haven't even considered them that much. To be blunt, don't think they will be a huge problem if mafia.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:53 pm
Lu Ren wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:48 pmWe've played once before and I know of you somewhat from reputation beyond that.

About Esooa: that's fair, it's not really a huge factor in my thoughts and I didn't remember where it was, I should have checked before including it in reasons why you aren't specifically towny in any respect unlike everybody except the four people I named, either way it doesn't matter, either way setting this day up as alison/doo is exactly what mafia's been hoping for and is very lazy and I would really rather not kill either of them because I think they're both pretty clearly town. Thoughts?
I don't think either is clearly town. Right now, I'm not really stressing that much. Both a mafia and town chop D1 can be good. I don't have a town read (or any read really) on the other people you mention though.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:57 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:55 pm I am still 100% fine with a dyslexicon vote btw
I'll NK you!
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:58 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:58 pm if people move to dyslexicon I will but I don't think that's happening
Literally why tho. 2 minutes go!
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:59 pm [VOTE: Alison] aubergine
Why's that?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:54 pm sorry I meant to say "is a wolf"-- pretty sure Lu Ren has to be good.....
I was about to question you hard over that post too.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 301

Post by Luckbox Inc »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:28 pm
You had me as third top townread on Day 1 reads. Did my poke of you really reverse your thoughts that badly?
just testing it out.
For sure I think you're more villagery than I thought you were in Alta-- where you confused me-- but for some people that's a wolf tell. I think your responses here have been good fwiw.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Lu Ren wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:56 pm atm i'm looking at something like 3 of [tsp/nanook/dizzy/sean/luck/bo]
This isn't a bad PoE tbh. I need re work out my 6 PoE
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Lu Ren wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:57 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:56 pm I don't actually care if they know me or not they just made a read thats weird to make if they don't know me lol

Although tbf its also a bad read if they do know me, so
it's literally not a read it's "you're barely playing and everything you've done is wolf-sided so i would feel exactly 0 bad for miseliminating you"
Yup. It's Nanook Indicative. But he's also town sometimes too.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:02 pm
Lu Ren wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:57 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:56 pm I don't actually care if they know me or not they just made a read thats weird to make if they don't know me lol

Although tbf its also a bad read if they do know me, so
it's literally not a read it's "you're barely playing and everything you've done is wolf-sided so i would feel exactly 0 bad for miseliminating you"
I've posted more than you lol
I like how people think the number of posts you have means shit.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:04 pm "You're barely playing" reads are pretty meh from someone with a dozen fewer posts lol
I'd say it's more that you're barely impacting the game
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:06 pm
Lu Ren wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:58 pm if it's a helpful comparison, this is a disrespect read :P
Nono, a disrespect read is when you read someone as town because they're too bad to do something as mafia.
I need to find a way to disrespect read you...
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:57 pm I mean, it goes without saying I would yeet TSP in a heartbeat.
There are things I agree with you on.

This is one of them.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

The problem is yeeting TSP is literally a "This person is irrelevant to town so we yeet them cause we can."

Which I can get behind.

But to call it a scumread is weak.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:31 pm
Why's that?
Because the call of my post is weird?

I mean sure it's IIOA but you tell me why you scumread that post and thought it worth voting me over. Hit me with it.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:33 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:28 pm
just testing it out.
For sure I think you're more villagery than I thought you were in Alta-- where you confused me-- but for some people that's a wolf tell. I think your responses here have been good fwiw.
Lmao. Alright.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Time for me to re-ISO people and see what I think.

I'm leaning NAA might be scumsided.

I'm gonna start by re-reading Alison to make sure I'm not being pocketed.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:40 pm
Why's that?

I mean sure it's IIOA but you tell me why you scumread that post and thought it worth voting me over. Hit me with it.
You took the time to quote all of Dizzy's posts... and didn't add any analysis to it... in a game with ISO links. I can't think of any reason why you would do that other than to just try to look like you're solving while really doing nothing.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:43 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:40 pm
Why's that?

You took the time to quote all of Dizzy's posts... and didn't add any analysis to it... in a game with ISO links. I can't think of any reason why you would do that other than to just try to look like you're solving while really doing nothing.
I needed to re-read them and the ISO feature on this forum makes my eyes bleed.

It was more for me than anyone else.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Also in isolation posting that is rand!wolf but I'm providing content around it. That one cherry-picked post doesn't make my other work irrelevant.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:46 pm Also in isolation posting that is rand!wolf but I'm providing content around it. That one cherry-picked post doesn't make my other work irrelevant.
I didn't just vote you over that one post. You're different than you've been in other games I've seen.

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:47 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:46 pm Also in isolation posting that is rand!wolf but I'm providing content around it. That one cherry-picked post doesn't make my other work irrelevant.
I didn't just vote you over that one post. You're different than you've been in other games I've seen.
Oh no. He's hit me with the "You're different" read!

Sorry buddies, I got caught.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Yeah, you're a wolf.

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:50 pm

Yeah, you're a wolf.
Lmao.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:52 pm

Yeah, you're a wolf.
Lmao.
Enderwolfin has a nice ring to it.

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:53 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:52 pm

Yeah, you're a wolf.
Lmao.
Enderwolfin has a nice ring to it.
I agree.

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:36 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:04 pm "You're barely playing" reads are pretty meh from someone with a dozen fewer posts lol
"Impacting the game" in a mountainous setup with no hammer is pretty overrated
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:59 pm
This is why I have trouble reading you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

this game is weird
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

seanzie has been openwolfing i think
Lu Ren
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Lu Ren »

Your "I'm making meaningful and towny contributions to the game" take is pretty meh from someone who's not doing that.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:14 pm seanzie has been openwolfing i think
I was just thinking this.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Really enjoying the OMGUS coming from Mac and Ender. Makes me think I'm onto something.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:35 pm Here is where I'm at on PoE

Town:

Due to read:

Lu Ren
Luckbox
falcon

Due to Policy / Wagons:

Nanook
Dizzy

Almost town:

Seanzie

I have Seanzie in his own category because I think there's probably 2 mafia between alison, seanzie, mac, enderwagon... But Seanzie independently has played well.

That leaves me with a PoE of 6.5 which is not good enough

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @MacDougall @Alison Mostly interested in your thoughts at the moment.
How has Seanzie played well? He seemed townie earlier but today he has had no depth to his solving and has been quite scummy.

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:01 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:59 pm
This is why I have trouble reading you.
I mean, there are ways to be productive that aren't posting 200 times a day

Lu Ren wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:21 pm
Your "I'm making meaningful and towny contributions to the game" take is pretty meh from someone who's not doing that.
Ok boomer
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:26 pm Really enjoying the OMGUS coming from Mac and Ender. Makes me think I'm onto something.
You scumread me? I hadn't even noticed. Generally I would notice. Town Seanzie is a dog with a bone.
Lu Ren
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Lu Ren »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:14 pm seanzie has been openwolfing i think
Yes, I don't really want to commit but Luck's been trending up and Sean's not looking great.

Do you think Nanook's response to my vote there-- basically building the reason I want to kill him into something it's not and then saying it's not actually a thing at all anyway is alignment indicative? I could understand "no i'm just being lazy and doing my thing that's a bad push" but I felt like the lengths to which he went to thinly strawman and then demolish my push (rather than engaging with the substance of my actual read i.e. that he's blatantly wolfsiding regardless of alignment and that he can do better as town, even if I don't expect him to, and it seems like he's using excuse to tether vote to a blatantly non-consensus short-temper villager, plus his reads have seemed generally tmi-y) don't give me a lot of hope in that regard.

Return to “Previous Heists”