Oolong
9%
Darjeeling
No votes
Raspberry
18%
Chamomile
No votes
All teas are great and the opportunity to try a new variety is one of the great joys in life
27%

Total votes: 11
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: AtLA D3

Post by Long Con »

We have a dayvig to publicly plan?
Grogu wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:06 am This is why I said: I literally cannot die. I leave the game but talk to aang and tell them my reads amd get to solve. I didn’t understand who aang was when I read my role. That’s why I realized later on my role was actually very important. I make aang stronger.
Good luck friends. I think killing me is the best play since axe has to be town also.
We need to look at the people like creature who jumped on me and long con.
Just very suspect, those would be the people I would vote but I don’t think we can change everyone mind.
Pretty sure that this is all bullshit, and Grogu is a wolf with Axe. What a world-view. "Two people who voted me are wolves, YAWN, ok, hard day's work, I'm done."
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Long Con wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:13 am We have a dayvig to publicly plan?
Grogu wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:06 am This is why I said: I literally cannot die. I leave the game but talk to aang and tell them my reads amd get to solve. I didn’t understand who aang was when I read my role. That’s why I realized later on my role was actually very important. I make aang stronger.
Good luck friends. I think killing me is the best play since axe has to be town also.
Just very suspect, those would be the people I would vote but I don’t think we can change everyone mind.
Pretty sure that this is all bullshit, and Grogu is a wolf with Axe. What a world-view. "Two people who voted me are wolves, YAWN, ok, hard day's work, I'm done."
There's a lot wrong with Grogu's statement 🤔 but I don't expect anyone to understand this except for 2 other people who I've shared info with or who otherwise are in the know.

But this site seems to have a theme of town meta is just rolling over for no good reason which is shocking... Sig, luckbox, Dana... I don't get it at all. So yeah, Grogu's rolling over is null.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
Spoiler: show
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Long Con wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:13 am We have a dayvig to publicly plan?
I mean, I'm putting it out there for input, but the decision is NOT public.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I have a really solid angleshoot read on 2 players. I've shared with someone who I think is town, I won't post in attempt to not push Guillotine's buttons.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

@Guillotine
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Creature »

I have so low hope for this game.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: Martin699] aubergine
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 280
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:58 am I think we're going to shoot between Martin & Guillotine because both clear me if they flip mafia (and Martin would also clear Grogu).

Go ahead and drop your thoughts here. If we're wrong, I accept the loss and we kill me today.
I'm gonna stop memeing with you because you need to be addressed with a serious tone.

I'm not scared of you and I don't believe anything you have to say, the moment you faked a redcheck on one of us and saw it through without rescinding it, it is the moment that your words lost any weight they had.

If you are scum, im not gonna say it was well played because there are many ways you could have continued to seed chaos without outing yourself, but at least i will understand that you are doing your job, which is to kill as many of us as possible.

But if you are town, your play was not just bad play, It was game throwing for several reasons.

1) You stole Day 2 from us, the time we could have used to scum hunt, we used to tie the “knots” of possible associations of wolf!Dana and see who was “spewed” by her. Notice how i didnt vote her until she outed a read list, i was waiting for that before i voted her.

2) Because by policy you always yeet an unrescinded redcheck. So you denied us from the chance to analyze her wagon too because anyone can say “i voted Dana cause of the redcheck” and it is fair.

3) You lost us a slot that before your redcheck, i had townread. It is specially hard for me to town hunt and form a towncore because im inheritently distrusting of people, you took that away from me because i had made my peace that Dana was just a newbi, who randed town and she was indeed camping.

4) Despite her utility as being able to heal post morten, yeeting her gets wolves closer to their wincon, she does not count towards our numbers, she cant vote nothing.
By the way @Dana do not heal Justplayitcool. I’ll tell you why after this.

5) Because you have not shown true remorse and that is dangerous to leave unpunished, again if you are scum, i understand it, you are doing your job, but if you are town, we cannot allow players like you go unnoticed and unpunished. This a team's game, not just your game to do whatever you want in it without considering the consequences. There is more of this i would like to say but i will after game.

For all of these reasons i cant trust you and you should be yeeted today, scum would be happy to keep you alive, because the longer you survive the more we tinfoil, scum knows that WE have to get rid of you, you've broken our trust, not theirs.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

i'm here
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:35 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:58 am I think we're going to shoot between Martin & Guillotine because both clear me if they flip mafia (and Martin would also clear Grogu).

Go ahead and drop your thoughts here. If we're wrong, I accept the loss and we kill me today.
I'm gonna stop memeing with you because you need to be addressed with a serious tone.

I'm not scared of you and I don't believe anything you have to say, the moment you faked a redcheck on one of us and saw it through without rescinding it, it is the moment that your words lost any weight they had.

If you are scum, im not gonna say it was well played because there are many ways you could have continued to seed chaos without outing yourself, but at least i will understand that you are doing your job, which is to kill as many of us as possible.

But if you are town, your play was not just bad play, It was game throwing for several reasons.

1) You stole Day 2 from us, the time we could have used to scum hunt, we used to tie the “knots” of possible associations of wolf!Dana and see who was “spewed” by her. Notice how i didnt vote her until she outed a read list, i was waiting for that before i voted her.

2) Because by policy you always yeet an unrescinded redcheck. So you denied us from the chance to analyze her wagon too because anyone can say “i voted Dana cause of the redcheck” and it is fair.

3) You lost us a slot that before your redcheck, i had townread. It is specially hard for me to town hunt and form a towncore because im inheritently distrusting of people, you took that away from me because i had made my peace that Dana was just a newbi, who randed town and she was indeed camping.

4) Despite her utility as being able to heal post morten, yeeting her gets wolves closer to their wincon, she does not count towards our numbers, she cant vote nothing.

5) Because you have not shown true remorse and that is dangerous to leave unpunished, again if you are scum, i understand it, you are doing your job, but if you are town, we cannot allow players like you go unnoticed and unpunished. This a team's game, not just your game to do whatever you want in it without considering the consequences. There is more of this i would like to say but i will after game.

For all of these reasons i cant trust you and you should be yeeted today, scum would be happy to keep you alive, because the longer you survive the more we tinfoil, scum knows that WE have to get rid of you, you've broken our trust, not theirs.
Success :fist:
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

What's going with Axegole? Guillotines post is 200 words too many for me to read right now.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

BoKnows wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:40 am What's going with Axegole? Guillotines post is 200 words too many for me to read right now.
I've been trying so hard to break the meme and finally succeeded :cloud9:
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Who is Justplayitcool? Can I eat it?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

@Guillotine you don't have to policy anything. You can trust me, and we can still win.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:41 am
BoKnows wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:40 am What's going with Axegole? Guillotines post is 200 words too many for me to read right now.
Great! Now what is this meme you're talking about?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

BoKnows wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:47 am
Guillotine
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

BoKnows wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:47 am
Oh yeah, I forgot you were a replacement. Here it is:

I’m making this one post out of my gambit.

I belong to a very rare breed of brutally honest people. Bold, direct, very hardheaded and I’m volatile. I got a high temperament and i can be very abrasive when it comes to defend my views!

Something this generation of instant gratification, entitled, selfish, unsympathetic little pricks loathe. Now im not saying that you belong to that generation or that you are that kind of people, but im an old man, with little patience for bullshit and care about your feelings!
Which has led me to big fights with some people here and i dont want that! I came here to have fun not to let anyone provoke me into getting in an argument with anybody because then, i am the motherfucking unpleasant player to play with.

That’s why im playing with gambits from this game forward and in every game i play here at The Syndicate, where i can have fun, where i dont have to post and hurt your delicate feelings and where i dont get high blood pressure arguing with you.

So if you dont like how im playing now then you may as well yeet me, because it is not gonna change, of course without forgetting to say.

Screw your policy $&@&? reasons Scum!
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

So you're blunt?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

BoKnows wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:55 am So you're blunt?
Guillotine posted that 🤣🤣🤣
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

@Dana, of course the decision to heal Justplayitcool rest in your hands but i would not if i was you.

Check this out.

If I was scum and saw that you flipped healer, i would not poison a townie and that is because it will automatically spew him town, scum have to avoid mech clears as much as possible.
Justplayingitcool has been a null all game. Why would scum choose to poison him? Instead of someone with a louder voice? They would not. But what i would do as scum is have the mafia poisoner poison me after your flip, to gambit a save that will mech clear me as town.

Now, i have another scenario. @NotAnAxehole didn't rolecop you but he rolecopped JPC and scum decided he will be the poisoned target today and decided to fake a redcheck on you, not knowing that you were a healer post morten for some unknown illogical reason. All of that instead of night killing JPC instead of IBA.. nah! It just takes too many illogical decisions to poison JPC there. No, scum gambit poisoned one of their own to mech clear him or a townie poisoned JPC, either way, the poison has to go through.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:56 am
BoKnows wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:55 am So you're blunt?
Guillotine posted that 🤣🤣🤣
Ohhhhhhhh okay 😂😂😂
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

By the way, i now realize that maybe scum didnt believe my bait yesterday and killed IBA, suspecting IBA was the vig as IBA was very aggressive towards Mac on Day 1.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Sounds like Guillotine doesn't mess around. I've scummed him once before but I don't remember anything from that game so I got no insight on him.
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:58 am By the way, i now realize that maybe scum didnt believe my bait yesterday and killed IBA, suspecting IBA was the vig as IBA was very aggressive towards Mac on Day 1.
Unless you're scum and set up fake bait :scared:
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I don't think guillotine is scum. Also, I think IBA was killed because he was cleared on Mac spew.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

What's the Mac spew so far?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

The issue with the game right now is there are 3 near-lock town on me which is hard to overcome if we don't get some people to move.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

I like this Axe guy. Says something then has a brief explanation that makes sense.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Creature wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:01 am What's the Mac spew so far?
Definitively IBA town, I don't know if there was anything else of note.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:02 am The issue with the game right now is there are 3 near-lock town on me which is hard to overcome if we don't get some people to move.
Who are you calling locktown?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

BoKnows wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:59 am
Guillotine wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:58 am By the way, i now realize that maybe scum didnt believe my bait yesterday and killed IBA, suspecting IBA was the vig as IBA was very aggressive towards Mac on Day 1.
Oh ok, so me, who was widely townread on Day 1 (still am), claim to have killed Mac on Night 1, risking the real vig to kill me?
Why would i do that?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:03 am
BoKnows wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:59 am
Oh ok, so me, who was widely townread on Day 1 (still am), claim to have killed Mac on Night 1, risking the real vig to kill me?
Why would i do that?
I don't know. You gotta remember I'm new around here and don't know much.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

BoKnows wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:03 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:02 am The issue with the game right now is there are 3 near-lock town on me which is hard to overcome if we don't get some people to move.
Who are you calling locktown?
Guillotine
Vulgard
Seanzie
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Guillotine is widely townread for little good reason, but his thought process around the vigil / today / policy is very hard to see coming from scum. I think scum would have given up on trying to policy me which Guillo has been wanting to do since D1

Butters I can't really talk about probably without violating site rules. So all I'll say is that from D2 onward it seems clear that Butters actually believed Luckbox was mafia and wouldn't have killed him otherwise. Thus they are town.

Seanzie during the d1 event allowed himself to be checked (which didn't go through because of Lomo) but seanzie could have easily pushed back on it and said, hey what about we wait for this guy to come back and then just arrange so that all 6 are never online simultaneously to change the vote. He could have done so without putting.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Without outing
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:38 am

Congrats, now die and let us try to fix the mess you caused.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:11 am Guillotine is widely townread for little good reason, but his thought process around the vigil / today / policy is very hard to see coming from scum. I think scum would have given up on trying to policy me which Guillo has been wanting to do since D1

Butters I can't really talk about probably without violating site rules. So all I'll say is that from D2 onward it seems clear that Butters actually believed Luckbox was mafia and wouldn't have killed him otherwise. Thus they are town.

Seanzie during the d1 event allowed himself to be checked (which didn't go through because of Lomo) but seanzie could have easily pushed back on it and said, hey what about we wait for this guy to come back and then just arrange so that all 6 are never online simultaneously to change the vote. He could have done so without putting.
Seanzie didnt want to get checked, he reluctantly accepted.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Which makes me believe that he accepted at the end because he knew LoMo left the vote on Falcon, messing up the chance for a cop check.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:16 am

You can't fix it by killing me.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

love u
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:27 am

We can try and we will and if we can’t, we can always say that we lost because of you.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Bang Bang

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Waiting on you bb
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:42 am

We can try and we will and if we can’t, we can always say that we lost because of you.
You can justify it however you want, it matters not to me.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

At least I'm trying *shrug*
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 74

Post by falcon45ca »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:44 am At least I'm trying *shrug*
You tried your hardest, and you failed miserably! The lesson is never try.

- H. Simpson
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:43 am

I know and that is precisely the point. You don’t care for our wincon, you are essentially antitown regardless of your alignment.

If you are scum forget all that i said, cause i will understand why you did everything you did after game, in fact if you are i will want to rand scum with you in a future game, honest truth!
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:49 am

I know and that is precisely the point. You don’t care for our wincon, you are essentially antitown regardless of your alignment.

If you are scum forget all that i said, cause i will understand why you did everything you did after game, in fact if you are i will want to rand scum with you in a future game, honest truth!
How about, if the vig shot Hits Mafia, we burry the hatchet, if it hits town, I'll vote for myself and we can lose 👍
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:50 am

How about, if the vig shot Hits Mafia, we burry the hatchet, if it hits town, I'll vote for myself and we can lose 👍
Is it a day vig? I cant promise you to bury the hatchet but it’d get me to back off and re-evaluate.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:55 am

Is it a day vig? I cant promise you to bury the hatchet but it’d get me to back off and re-evaluate.
Yeah, shots been fired.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:58 am
Guillotine wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:55 am

Yeah, shots been fired.
Alright. I’ll wait.

Guys, if he shot me, burn the witch alive.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes

Return to “Previous Jobs”