Oolong
9%
Darjeeling
No votes
Raspberry
18%
Chamomile
No votes
All teas are great and the opportunity to try a new variety is one of the great joys in life
27%

Total votes: 11
Grogu
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 134

Re: AtLA D3

Post by Grogu »

This is how I always play. I don’t know any other way… I played like this all my games.
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Tony energy is so low this game. Does he prefer to scum?
Image Image Image
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 280
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:19 pm
► Show Spoiler
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I'll sheep Tony on the Grogu thing. I played Fallout, and I agree. [VOTE: grogu] aubergine

Should I sign up for this event, and is there more info on it somewhere?
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:15 pm
BoKnows wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:51 pm I still don't know what's happening
@BoKnows

Basically:

d1 went to hell as we had an ability activated by Naviya (who did with consent iirc) to chop the two highest wagons. This was activated very early on before major wagons I believe.

We also had an event mid-D1 that:

1) Hid 6 players away into a discord chat for 6 hours, including myself. Everyone in it signed up, but didn't know what was going to happen.
2) All 6 had to complete a maze (privately) and agree who to cop-check as that was the reward for the event. Votes were private too but final votes were revealed at the end of event.
3) Someone didn't vote the right person. No cop check. Some chaos ensued but I don't think there's anything else to mention there other than either due to mafia or just sleepiness Lost Monkey didn't correctly vote.

Oh and Justinrs2 tried to copy-paste the discord chat after it was nuked. He was mod-killed and was town.

Everyone else who died that day was town. Including the chops (Sig / Luck-box Inc), and as far as we can tell KZA was shot mid-day-1 by Macdougall....

Who we found out from n1 that Gulio shot Mac (a scum flip). Based on role Mac probably shot KZA.

d2 NotAnAxehole jumps right out of the gate with claimed red-check on Dana. Not much happens that day as they're hammered within 10 hours or so.

Dana flips town, and it turns out instead of mechanical interference (ex: redirection or framing) Axe says it was a fake check.

This is probably the bare-minimum that you need to know in order to understand somewhat. Feel free to ask for more details on anything and I'll give what I know.
Thank you Martin
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

[VOTE: Grogu] aubergine
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by hollowkatt »

Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:17 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:31 pm
Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:23 am Axe can get a free day, he’s weird but likely just town. The story is so bad that it cannot come from a wolf lol
I can tell you've never wolfed with someone like Guillo before.
I did once. He was pretty bad
Try again lol it's worth it
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

hollowkatt wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:02 pm
Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:23 am Axe can get a free day, he’s weird but likely just town. The story is so bad that it cannot come from a wolf lol
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Felicis
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/their
Aka: Fe, Fefe, Felix

Post by Felicis »

Hi I've also finally decided to come clean. Maybe this is a shit idea and I'll die for it I don't know, but after the Axe fiasco I think town deserves as much accurate information as possible right now, especially with 7 of us down.

So, here goes:

I really hope that gif formatted properly, but if not;

Hello, Zuko here.

I avenged KZA/Mai and killed Mac/Azula N1. For my honour and the honour of the Town. I didn't counterclaim D2 because when Guillo claimed the kill, I was confused and wanted to know where he was trying to take it. It didn't really go anywhere though, or spark discussion in any way.

Guillo, this is why I questioned you D2 about your play. I don't necessarily think you're scum, in fact, if we have a 3p faction like I think we do in this game (it's just a hunch, things feel extra unhinged for some reason, I could absolutely be way off), I'd probably put you in that category based on your posts. You're solving (in your own way lol), you *mostly* seem to have town's interests in mind in the sense that you seem to be scum-hunting, but there's still something not sitting right with me.

Did you really just claim my kill to throw it in Mac's face, or did you have other reasons? Why fake it? Were you hoping I'd counterclaim right away?
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:06 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:02 pm
I said wolfing with you was a blast and I'd do it again.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Felicis wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:07 pm Hi I've also finally decided to come clean. Maybe this is a shit idea and I'll die for it I don't know, but after the Axe fiasco I think town deserves as much accurate information as possible right now, especially with 7 of us down.

So, here goes:

Hello, Zuko here.

I avenged KZA/Mai and killed Mac/Azula N1. For my honour and the honour of the Town. I didn't counterclaim D2 because when Guillo claimed the kill, I was confused and wanted to know where he was trying to take it. It didn't really go anywhere though, or spark discussion in any way.

Guillo, this is why I questioned you D2 about your play. I don't necessarily think you're scum, in fact, if we have a 3p faction like I think we do in this game (it's just a hunch, things feel extra unhinged for some reason, I could absolutely be way off), I'd probably put you in that category based on your posts. You're solving (in your own way lol), you *mostly* seem to have town's interests in mind in the sense that you seem to be scum-hunting, but there's still something not sitting right with me.

Did you really just claim my kill to throw it in Mac's face, or did you have other reasons? Why fake it? Were you hoping I'd counterclaim right away?
ok, that's spicy as fuck
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

Lol ok the gif didn't work but it's this one ok im sorry im useless at this site 🥲

https://tenor.com/baruY.gif
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Felicis wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:07 pm Hi I've also finally decided to come clean. Maybe this is a shit idea and I'll die for it I don't know, but after the Axe fiasco I think town deserves as much accurate information as possible right now, especially with 7 of us down.

So, here goes:

Hello, Zuko here.

For fucks sake Felicis! Why did you fucking claim?!

I claimed the kill to provide cover for the vig!

STOP CLAIMING! THERE IS A SOUP KILL!!!!
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

You literally don't know what other powers I have or had so please chill. I can't read your mind especially if you're posting in fucking memes the whole time dude. Like. What
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Felicis wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:20 pm You literally don't know what other powers I have or had so please chill. I can't read your mind especially if you're posting in fucking memes the whole time dude. Like. What

Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

So, here goes:

Hello, Zuko here.

I don't see a whole lotta reason or stuff in your ISO that suggests you would do that kill on day 1. Hmmmmm. I'll think about it.

If you are truthful I don't think this makes Gulio any less townier. I don't have tons of experience with Gulio but if anyone fake-claims the kill like he did then it would be him. He's just crazy like that.

Regardless at the moment I think Grogu is someone more important to resolve at the moment. If I live to day 4 then I will discuss your slot.

I'm also hoping no one else claims a specific role. The mafia still have a 1-shot soup-kill and after losing 7 towns so far in this game I wouldn't be surprised if they used it even for a measly 3 extra kills in sacrifice of a late-game mass-claim scenario.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

I'm also a relatively new player. When I'm town I don't gambit, I'm just honest.

You didn't seem that towny, just kinda towny maybe at best and your posts are hard to understand a lot of the time. I wanted to know why you did what you did because I didn't get it. I wasn't trying to out your super secret plan to try and protect me
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

I have a history of doing this as town. Outing a secret plan, I mean (seanzie can attest) and it's never intentional. I'm genuinely curious and I genuinely get confused and I spew where I shouldn't.

Martin, I appreciate knowing that a fake claim like that is not necessarily AI for Guillo. I think I believe that he may be town who wanted to protect the vig, that or 3p if we've got it.

I really was just trying to give town something concrete to work with and the only concrete thing I have is who I am.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

The current wagon is a bit strong for Grogu to be mafia I think. I was thinking if Grogu is mafia, it would become very hard to kill him over me, yet here we are.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

Remaining town, don't be dumb like me.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

@TonyStarkPrime Without claiming your role or any other information, can you claim who you targetted last night?
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Felicis wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:31 pm I have a history of doing this as town. Outing a secret plan, I mean (seanzie can attest) and it's never intentional. I'm genuinely curious and I genuinely get confused and I spew where I shouldn't.

Martin, I appreciate knowing that a fake claim like that is not necessarily AI for Guillo. I think I believe that he may be town who wanted to protect the vig, that or 3p if we've got it.

I really was just trying to give town something concrete to work with and the only concrete thing I have is who I am.
Well, I don't think what you did was a bad idea tbh.

That same night I was thinking on how 5 town-kills (1 due to mod) really showed that we needed to flip things upside down. If I were a vig, I probably would've shot someone like Mac anyways just out of spite for the situation. Even if I hadn't hinted it. So I was completely relieved to see someone (not me) do that.

Because getting wrecked like that is only possible either due to sheer mass incompetence or having a powerful deep-wolf or two in the town.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:32 pm The current wagon is a bit strong for Grogu to be mafia I think. I was thinking if Grogu is mafia, it would become very hard to kill him over me, yet here we are.
If you want my honest opinion I don't think you were ever getting deleted today.

It was going to be an episode like me yelling at Lost Moneky over the event. People were just going to yell at you and then get back to doing their things. If they didn't, they may have been a wolf.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:38 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:32 pm The current wagon is a bit strong for Grogu to be mafia I think. I was thinking if Grogu is mafia, it would become very hard to kill him over me, yet here we are.
If you want my honest opinion I don't think you were ever getting deleted today.

It was going to be an episode like me yelling at Lost Moneky over the event. People were just going to yell at you and then get back to doing their things. If they didn't, they may have been a wolf.
@Guillotine :llama:
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:41 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:38 pm

@Guillotine :llama:
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I'm going camping, so I probably won't post much. When I get back I'll probably lolcat a bit.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

There are no jesters in this game
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

Make a real read
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

Hollowkatt, apart from spicy, what are your thoughts?
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Felicis wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:27 pm Hollowkatt, apart from spicy, what are your thoughts?
I believe you. Nothing from your play thus far would indicate you're doing a thing or making a play here. It doesn't change my town read on guillo if that's what you're trying to get at.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

Yup yup, I just wanted to know where you stood with regards to my claim is all. Ty
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:34 pm @TonyStarkPrime Without claiming your role or any other information, can you claim who you targetted last night?
guilooo
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

I am never mafia here. I wanted to protect you, mafia would want you dead here. I just don’t know how to defend myself.
I haven’t done anything suspect and I made my reads clear and precise.
I think long con is suspect from my voters. Guillo reaction looks good to the Felicis claim. I knew he was lying so this is better.

Vote long con
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Maybe Guillo is a wolf with TMI trying to figure out Axe. The Jester comment would have intentionally derpy flavour but is more revealing than he would have liked.
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:50 pm Image
Axe is 100% town. Trust me
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Felicis what you think about the baby?
Image Image Image
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

*votes guilo*

[some time passes]

*votes Long Con*
Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:08 pm
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:09 pm Felicis what you think about the baby?
I am doubtful of everything lmao
All seriousness though, I'm unsure about you. I had good vibes and now I'm back up on the uncomfortable fence. Why should we trust you that axe is town? It's not that I disagree, but that's an interesting way to word it.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:10 pm *votes guilo*

[some time passes]

*votes Long Con*
Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:08 pm
This is slightly angleshoot based on a hopeless game that guillotine replaced out of due to the game being hopeless.. but yeah, Guillotine seems far too engaged for the game state. I dont like anything about his game at the moment.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Contrast with seanzie and guillotine is shocking.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I think TSP is mafia which is unfortunate. If someone did something to me last night plz claim. I received something, but won't say anything more for now. Will out later if no one claims.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 83

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

I'm losing my mind today, gl
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Felicis wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:15 pm
Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:09 pm Felicis what you think about the baby?
I am doubtful of everything lmao
All seriousness though, I'm unsure about you. I had good vibes and now I'm back up on the uncomfortable fence. Why should we trust you that axe is town? It's not that I disagree, but that's an interesting way to word it.
Dana wasn’t a good role. Why would scum fake check them? Also axe reaction wasn’t planned so I believe he thought Dana was actually scum. I believed this too
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:40 pm I'm losing my mind today, gl
Omega I need your help sweetie. The want to kill the baby
Image Image Image
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:50 pm
This is probably true, I don't think mafia will end up converging on me.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 83

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:50 pm
I wouldn't do this, but I'd have to read the take on why they voting you
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: AtLA D1

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:37 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:22 pm Look at Ender go.

With an OMGUS vote.

[VOTE: NotanAxeHole] aubergine
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:25 pm Luckbox/AxeHole/Maybe Falc/Maybe Jack

Good scumteam progression I like.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:28 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:20 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:19 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:16 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:13 pm
sig wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:08 pm

Why can't it just be Guillotine messing around d1?
I don't see how your question-hypothesis poses a contradiction to anything I said.

@MacDougall I know you're voting luckbox, but can you play devil's advocate for a second and give me a reason why I should town read him? I feel like there are a couple of meta options, I'll let you choose your approach though.
You're asking Mac for a reason why you should town read me when he's voting me?
Very astute observation. I will not bore you with my line of thinking as you probably have already deduced that as well.
Everything you say reminds me of myself when I was a little prick who had read Beginners Psychology and wanted to sound cultured.
For all of you townies in the game, I'd like to point out that by this, he's saying that he thinks my posts are more personality driven than alignment driven. Therefore, it makes very little sense that he would be voting me over anything he's seen in the game.

But yeah, that and the early town read on Guillotine when Guillotine wasn't being towny (albeit, maybe it's not scummy, but certainly not worthy of a D1 pass - It's hardly even been funny to be honest... Maybe more clowny?)

So... Vote for this guy. Or Dana, I still think Dana is high probability wolf for the early role fishing and general mechanical posting during RVS.
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:30 pm

For all of you townies in the game, I'd like to point out that by this, he's saying that he thinks my posts are more personality driven than alignment driven. Therefore, it makes very little sense that he would be voting me over anything he's seen in the game.

But yeah, that and the early town read on Guillotine when Guillotine wasn't being towny (albeit, maybe it's not scummy, but certainly not worthy of a D1 pass - It's hardly even been funny to be honest... Maybe more clowny?)

So... Vote for this guy. Or Dana, I still think Dana is high probability wolf for the early role fishing and general mechanical posting during RVS.
You posted a weaksauce reason to push on me and think it's ironclad.

Nice.

Any other response to the wagon on you with Mac involved? Please share with the class.

(Yes I think a lot of the posts are personality driven and NAI because it's early D1, but his initial Ender/Guillo push was bad.)
NotAnAxehole wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:36 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:30 pm

You posted a weaksauce reason to push on me and think it's ironclad.

Nice.

Any other response to the wagon on you with Mac involved? Please share with the class.

(Yes I think a lot of the posts are personality driven and NAI because it's early D1, but his initial Ender/Guillo push was bad.)
For my townies,

I'll also highlight that he's saying he voted me due to my weak push on him initially (which sure, it wasn't super strong).. But let's look at the evidence of what he thinks is good play...

So far he's scum read luckbox for seemingly very little reason.

And he's scum read me for one post where I injected a few thoughts into the game without drawing a serious conclusion.

He's also townread guillotine for meming

and Mac for agreeing with him

Let's be clear, this is not someone who believes you need ironclad evidence to push someone on D1, therefore, his argument of why he scum reads me is in direct contradiction with his play, and you all should read that as scummy.
I found some of this convincing but haven’t read it all and I’m about to jump in the shower so saving it for later.

A mechanical thing has just come to mind. I shouldn’t have been able to be poisoned last night. :ponder: Might have to reread my role and talk to Nanook.

Sorry I haven’t been around. Been cleaning and doing yard work like mad because we’re hosting family tomorrow for the first time in a year. Wife bought literally a half ton of mulch to try to make the many flower beds look more presentable. Am ded.

AMA that doesn’t require reading or that you can direct me towards specific quotes/posts. :goofp:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

But yeah faking a red on Dana in particular is a good look. It’s not like Axe hammered.

But. But. But. Knowing Dana’s role after the fact could be luck. I don’t know if it really matters. Like...you could pretty easily confirm that ability without even adding another person to the soup line. Probably a safe bet it’s a good look.

Return to “Previous Jobs”