Oolong
9%
Darjeeling
No votes
Raspberry
18%
Chamomile
No votes
All teas are great and the opportunity to try a new variety is one of the great joys in life
27%

Total votes: 11
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 280
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Re: AtLA D3

Post by Guillotine »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:36 pm
As I told Martin, blaming everyone was a joke because I wanted to be an entitled prick for @Guillotine
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:40 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:31 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:28 pm But I don't get why Axe is blaming us for it like an axehole about it.
It was just in the spirit of being an entitled prick. But yeah, I view the red check yesterday as a missed vig shot. I'm not upset about it, but it's definitely not your guys fault. I understand why people would be upset, but to be honest, I view mafia as a single-player game.
You remind me of someone. Where did you play before this? Lol
I played on FFA, my alt is DS.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:40 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:36 pm
As I told Martin, blaming everyone was a joke because I wanted to be an entitled prick for @Guillotine
I'm glad we have an understanding.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:39 pm Grogu part of me feels like you're diving for derp-clears here which you've done in the past as scum
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Grogu
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 134

Post by Grogu »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:38 pm [VOTE: Grogu] aubergine

I'm not interested in trying to lynch thread-health again in the next few hours.

We all know what happened. It was a fake red apparently. All there is to do is to decide upon it and not fuss about it further. Someone may even night-kill him for all we know.
Why kill axe? Let him.
And why vote me? For defending him? What is he’s town? Does that change your wromg decision?
Image Image Image
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:43 pm

I'm not interested in trying to lynch thread-health again in the next few hours.

We all know what happened. It was a fake red apparently. All there is to do is to decide upon it and not fuss about it further. Someone may even night-kill him for all we know.
Why kill axe? Let him.
And why vote me? For defending him? What is he’s town? Does that change your wromg decision?
No, it doesn't change my decision. Why are you attaching your alignment to the alignment of others here?
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:39 pm Grogu part of me feels like you're diving for derp-clears here which you've done in the past as scum
I sure have. You know why? Because I truly derp. I have no idea what’s going on as town or wolf… that’s why is so easy for me. Now check my town games and see how I’m even more derpy as town.
What’s derpy about me today? Be specific
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:40 pm
Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:40 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:31 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:28 pm But I don't get why Axe is blaming us for it like an axehole about it.
It was just in the spirit of being an entitled prick. But yeah, I view the red check yesterday as a missed vig shot. I'm not upset about it, but it's definitely not your guys fault. I understand why people would be upset, but to be honest, I view mafia as a single-player game.
You remind me of someone. Where did you play before this? Lol
I played on FFA, my alt is DS.
Never mind, never heard of any of those. Maybe is the leaf fan and attitude lol
Image Image Image
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:46 pm
I sure have. You know why? Because I truly derp. I have no idea what’s going on as town or wolf… that’s why is so easy for me. Now check my town games and see how I’m even more derpy as town.
It bothers me that you didn't know much about falcon yet suspect him suddenly for not much reason.

Last mention of Falcon, on D1:
Grogu wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:55 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:38 pm Read Falcon's iso and think he's a bad vote. Everything seems normal, matches my small meta, and it's all people I think are villagers voting him.
You are correct inc.
He seems good, sig on the other hand has to be scum and many people are trying to ignore that fact.

Next mention of Falcon, on D3:
Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:27 pm
Vulgard wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:42 am Eh. Lost monkey's ISO is mostly empty reads. Really dislike their treatment of Falcon, calling him "scummy but can play bad as town" and "scum or butthurt." It feels like they have TMI on the slot because these are really weird, polarized statements to make as town. Also, how can you know someone's potentially "playing bad" as town when it's day 1? That's the biggest TMI point in the entire ISO.

The good thing is that lost monkey has actual alignment reads (even if they are bad); I remember their wolf ISO from our last game together barely having even that. But the reads themselves aren't good at all, and the treatment of Falcon should realistically spew him town if Lost Monkey is mafia.

I still think Falcon is the wolfier of the two, but maybe flipping lost monkey first is the play, considering Falcon's spewed town if Lost Monkey is mafia and Lost Monkey isn't spewed town if Falcon is mafia. Would like people's input on this.

In general, what even happened in that event? This makes two ISOs I've read that talk about the event and I'm still confused what exactly happened in there. Seanzie was in that as well iirc.
Agree. I like monkey and falcon likely wolf.
The fact that you're simply agreeing here makes it look worse to me imo.

And you're even trying to derp on him:
Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:32 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:50 am Mac wasn't in the storm chat.
Falcon lied? Omg lol
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:42 pm

We played several games now, do you think I push you as scum here? Think about that for a second… you are smart.
Image Image Image
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Why kill axe? Let him.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:50 pm
Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:46 pm
It bothers me that you didn't know much about falcon yet suspect him suddenly for not much reason.

Last mention of Falcon, on D1:
Grogu wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:55 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:38 pm Read Falcon's iso and think he's a bad vote. Everything seems normal, matches my small meta, and it's all people I think are villagers voting him.
You are correct inc.
He seems good, sig on the other hand has to be scum and many people are trying to ignore that fact.

Next mention of Falcon, on D3:
Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:27 pm
Vulgard wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:42 am Eh. Lost monkey's ISO is mostly empty reads. Really dislike their treatment of Falcon, calling him "scummy but can play bad as town" and "scum or butthurt." It feels like they have TMI on the slot because these are really weird, polarized statements to make as town. Also, how can you know someone's potentially "playing bad" as town when it's day 1? That's the biggest TMI point in the entire ISO.

The good thing is that lost monkey has actual alignment reads (even if they are bad); I remember their wolf ISO from our last game together barely having even that. But the reads themselves aren't good at all, and the treatment of Falcon should realistically spew him town if Lost Monkey is mafia.

I still think Falcon is the wolfier of the two, but maybe flipping lost monkey first is the play, considering Falcon's spewed town if Lost Monkey is mafia and Lost Monkey isn't spewed town if Falcon is mafia. Would like people's input on this.

In general, what even happened in that event? This makes two ISOs I've read that talk about the event and I'm still confused what exactly happened in there. Seanzie was in that as well iirc.
Agree. I like monkey and falcon likely wolf.
The fact that you're simply agreeing here makes it look worse to me imo.

And you're even trying to derp on him:
Falcon lied? Omg lol
So you proved how my read evolved? Lol. I’m not sure what that is supposed to mean… I liked him a bit. Then I didn’t like so much, then I liked less and then he lied to clear himself.
You forgot the part where I tried to clear him because he lied about being clear by the dead wolf.

Good try
Image Image Image
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:51 pm
► Show Spoiler

We played several games now, do you think I push you as scum here? Think about that for a second… you are smart.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

ftr I consider "derp-clears" or trying to "derp" as meaning to act like you didn't know something

You (Grogu) could be derping, but that last thing about Falcon (despite him being one of your suspects) is bad even if true.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:56 pm
Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:51 pm
► Show Spoiler

Image Image Image
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

I think Falcon is town
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 74

Post by falcon45ca »

Falcon lied? Omg lol
Not lying. Go to Mac's ISO. He pushed me after the storm chat finished when he heard that I didn't think justin should be the investigation.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:55 pm So you proved how my read evolved? Lol. I’m not sure what that is supposed to mean… I liked him a bit. Then I didn’t like so much, then I liked less and then he lied to clear himself.
You forgot the part where I tried to clear him because he lied about being clear by the dead wolf.

Good try
It doesn't look real to me. There are things missing, and nothing there makes me a wolf grogu couldn't be doing this just to look town and right now I feel like this even support wolf grogu more than it does town grogu.

That's the problem.

Also you never clearly said that Falcon was towny for lying. You gave it a "omg lol" and left it at that. Even so, that's shaky grounds for a read.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:56 pm ftr I consider "derp-clears" or trying to "derp" as meaning to act like you didn't know something

You (Grogu) could be derping, but that last thing about Falcon (despite him being one of your suspects) is bad even if true.
What thing? Me not knowing who was in an event I wasn’t around for? I have joined or even tried to join zero events or chats. I don’t care enough or have time. I am here to have fun and escape my normal life and procrastinate some. I’m not here to do WORK… I ask questions of things I do not know, if I was a wolf I’ll probably know these things and act like I don’t know because the only way I would know is if I was a wolf cuz someone else did the work for me and feed me.
I am town so I rely on my fellow town to carry me. There’s -Lenny of good towny who know how to play and can tell me what’s going on. If you don’t like this then, sorry?

Image Image Image
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

If lying were actually towny most of the time then we would all be doing it Image
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:02 pm
Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:55 pm So you proved how my read evolved? Lol. I’m not sure what that is supposed to mean… I liked him a bit. Then I didn’t like so much, then I liked less and then he lied to clear himself.

Good try
It doesn't look real to me. There are things missing, and nothing there makes me a wolf grogu couldn't be doing this just to look town and right now I feel like this even support wolf grogu more than it does town grogu.

That's the problem.

Also you never clearly said that Falcon was towny for lying. You gave it a "omg lol" and left it at that. Even so, that's shaky grounds for a read.
It was implied I thought he was wolfy not towny for lying. Typo much?

Well it was real. Now what? I agree I could be doing this as wolf because I am always lost. Both roles but as a wolf I’m faking it. I’m not faking it
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:05 pm If lying were actually towny most of the time then we would all be doing it Image
You are confused or high. :mafia:
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

So Martin you misread my posts and -used me on the mistaken pretenses? LOL
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Pushed*
Image Image Image
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Why kill axe? Let him.
"I care about whatever's going on right now so why are you voting me"
Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:04 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:56 pm ftr I consider "derp-clears" or trying to "derp" as meaning to act like you didn't know something

What thing? Me not knowing who was in an event I wasn’t around for? I have joined or even tried to join zero events or chats. I don’t care enough or have time. I am here to have fun and escape my normal life and procrastinate some. I’m not here to do WORK… I ask questions of things I do not know, if I was a wolf I’ll probably know these things and act like I don’t know because the only way I would know is if I was a wolf cuz someone else did the work for me and feed me.
I am town so I rely on my fellow town to carry me. There’s -Lenny of good towny who know how to play and can tell me what’s going on. If you don’t like this then, sorry?

"I actually don't care and am just here to have fun and not take things seriously, and I apologize if you don't like this"

A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Grogu looks like panicked wolf to tbh

I don't think I'm moving my vote today.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Might as well go comparing to how he reacted to me in Fallout 2 when he was going to flip as scum via planned vig kill. If I'm not mistaken I feel similar vibes here.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:11 pm Grogu looks like panicked wolf to tbh

I don't think I'm moving my vote today.
Lol if you only knew. I am eating Doritos cool ranch and listening to late 90s hip hop (weird I know) and thinking about lunch just waiting for 12pm so I got 45 min to kill. About to watch a video or something
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:14 pm Might as well go comparing to how he reacted to me in Fallout 2 when he was going to flip as scum via planned vig kill. If I'm not mistaken I feel similar vibes here.
Post those here for giggles. I wanna see if you were right about that then. I do panick as a wolf cuz I hate it
Image Image Image
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by hollowkatt »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:09 pm Effective immediately @BoKnows has replaced @lost monkey. Poll will not be reset, votes for lomo will be counted as voting for bo.
hola Bo!
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:09 am
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:40 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:37 am
Creature wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:19 am
Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:06 am So we kill axe today correct?
Not sure. I don't want another mislynch.
You don't want another mislynch, eh? Are you sure about that? Cuz you sound very convinced
I know you have a vindictive personality, but you have to find a no vote on me because my play has been extremely towny. Sure, bad, but EXTREMELY towny.
bruh
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:14 am I picked Dana because of the post-mortem role.
ok, so you want us to buy you're role cop, copped dana, figured the post mortem role would be good/useful/whatever therefore faked a red check to get her chopped and you think that's helpful?
as opposed to say doing none of that, pushing on a wolf read instead of a fake red, and maybe even chopping a wolf?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

blue color = from fallout 2
Grogu wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:52 pm It made perfect sense to me. Sorry if you don’t see it that way
Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:04 pm If you don’t like this then, sorry?
Grogu wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:51 pm Because he claimed it was a cop check. I didn’t want to out our cop... I felt stupid and felt he was honest.
Then more things came to light and I went back on him.
Notice I back off him. Then went back and yes I had a scum read on him but I could be wrong. I had no true evidence
Grogu wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:55 pm And what are you getting at? Those were two reads.... that’s all they were.
1. The responses aren't completely the same because Fallout 2 was incredibly mech-heavy and claim-heavy.

2. Not everything matches up cleanly. A few slight things are different; he had a coherent understanding of his interactions with Fallout-Falcon back on day 2 of that game where Falcon got mod-killed.

3. Although it's interesting to note the timestamps are quite similar; The ones that are quoted from here happen in a few minutes just like the quotes from Fallout 2.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:23 am Axe can get a free day, he’s weird but likely just town. The story is so bad that it cannot come from a wolf lol
I can tell you've never wolfed with someone like Guillo before.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Felicis
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/their
Aka: Fe, Fefe, Felix

Post by Felicis »

Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:31 pm
Felicis wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:04 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:57 am
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:56 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:19 am
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:52 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:50 pm

Why do you send bisons? Can you explain plz
I send them b/c I care :)
It's like fruit vendor but I'm not target restricted (can send to the same person repeatedly if I want to) and it's a picture of appa (of my choosing, with no game text) instead of fruit
That's pretty slick. Do you choose who it goes to, or just random town?
I get to choose where it goes
Well, then shouldn't you know who got the bison?
Huh good point. Unless HK is trying to see if anyone fakes receiving a bison by asking who got it? Iunno
Felicia good reads. Like very good reads, I like them but I’m kinda suspect you have such a good grasp of the game after just waking up. I haven’t seen you so involved.
Good for now but the baby is watching.
I hear you. Suspicion is warranted, I've been fairly quiet. Part of why I'm trying harder is bc I don't want to do that thing where I don't try, it's not fair to my team and I haven't really given anyone much to work with. I get though that it probably seems sus.

(Still catching up btw 62 new posts rip)
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

hollowkatt wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:31 pm
Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:23 am Axe can get a free day, he’s weird but likely just town. The story is so bad that it cannot come from a wolf lol

Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

@TonyStarkPrime any reasons you think Grogu is a wolf other than your quote+vote? I think he is, but I was wondering given you're one of the last people to wolf with him recently if you had any other thoughts.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:39 pm
Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:38 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:28 pm
Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:28 pm

Mac spewed me town when he tried to push me for my role in the storm chat
This happened?
Mac was not in the storm chat
Why would falcon lied about this? Weird
That is the question that I had when I initially posted that Mac wasn't in the storm chat.
Yeah I'm def still not seeing townspew...
Splain it to me falcon
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

I still don't know what's happening
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:38 pm

I don't read sigs but ok, point taken
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:10 pm

Why kill axe? Let him.
"I care about whatever's going on right now so why are you voting me"
Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:04 pm

"I actually don't care and am just here to have fun and not take things seriously, and I apologize if you don't like this"

Fffffff ok gimme a minute 🧐 I was less concerned about Grogu earlier but now I'm not sure, I'm starting to worry.. still catching up though
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:31 pm blue color = from fallout 2
Grogu wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:52 pm It made perfect sense to me. Sorry if you don’t see it that way
Grogu wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:51 pm Because he claimed it was a cop check. I didn’t want to out our cop... I felt stupid and felt he was honest.
Notice I back off him. Then went back and yes I had a scum read on him but I could be wrong. I had no true evidence
Grogu wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:55 pm And what are you getting at? Those were two reads.... that’s all they were.
1. The responses aren't completely the same because Fallout 2 was incredibly mech-heavy and claim-heavy.

2. Not everything matches up cleanly. A few slight things are different; he had a coherent understanding of his interactions with Fallout-Falcon back on day 2 of that game where Falcon got mod-killed.

3. Although it's interesting to note the timestamps are quite similar; The ones that are quoted from here happen in a few minutes just like the quotes from Fallout 2.
In my earlier reads I had in null to scum bc I couldn't really get a read on you but also didn't really get any towny vibes. I take that back bc your solving the last however many posts feels like you're trying to help us catch scum
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

Felicis wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:47 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:39 pm
Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:38 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:28 pm
Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:28 pm

Mac spewed me town when he tried to push me for my role in the storm chat
This happened?
Mac was not in the storm chat
Why would falcon lied about this? Weird
That is the question that I had when I initially posted that Mac wasn't in the storm chat.
Yeah I'm def still not seeing townspew...
Splain it to me falcon
Nvm I think you splained it above.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

BoKnows wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:51 pm I still don't know what's happening
@BoKnows

Basically:

d1 went to hell as we had an ability activated by Naviya (who did with consent iirc) to chop the two highest wagons. This was activated very early on before major wagons I believe.

We also had an event mid-D1 that:

1) Hid 6 players away into a discord chat for 6 hours, including myself. Everyone in it signed up, but didn't know what was going to happen.
2) All 6 had to complete a maze (privately) and agree who to cop-check as that was the reward for the event. Votes were private too but final votes were revealed at the end of event.
3) Someone didn't vote the right person. No cop check. Some chaos ensued but I don't think there's anything else to mention there other than either due to mafia or just sleepiness Lost Monkey didn't correctly vote.

Oh and Justinrs2 tried to copy-paste the discord chat after it was nuked. He was mod-killed and was town.

Everyone else who died that day was town. Including the chops (Sig / Luck-box Inc), and as far as we can tell KZA was shot mid-day-1 by Macdougall....

Who we found out from n1 that Gulio shot Mac (a scum flip). Based on role Mac probably shot KZA.

d2 NotAnAxehole jumps right out of the gate with claimed red-check on Dana. Not much happens that day as they're hammered within 10 hours or so.

Dana flips town, and it turns out instead of mechanical interference (ex: redirection or framing) Axe says it was a fake check.

This is probably the bare-minimum that you need to know in order to understand somewhat. Feel free to ask for more details on anything and I'll give what I know.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:31 pm blue color = from fallout 2

In one I was super nervous answering and you can see me trying to walk back my mistakes.
In this one I’m like yeah my reads changed. Nice and short and not convoluted.
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

I did once. He was pretty bad
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Felicis wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:32 pm
Grogu wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:31 pm
Felicis wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:04 am
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:56 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:19 am
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:52 pm

I send them b/c I care :)
It's like fruit vendor but I'm not target restricted (can send to the same person repeatedly if I want to) and it's a picture of appa (of my choosing, with no game text) instead of fruit
That's pretty slick. Do you choose who it goes to, or just random town?
I get to choose where it goes
Well, then shouldn't you know who got the bison?
Huh good point. Unless HK is trying to see if anyone fakes receiving a bison by asking who got it? Iunno
Felicia good reads. Like very good reads, I like them but I’m kinda suspect you have such a good grasp of the game after just waking up. I haven’t seen you so involved.
Good for now but the baby is watching.
I hear you. Suspicion is warranted, I've been fairly quiet. Part of why I'm trying harder is bc I don't want to do that thing where I don't try, it's not fair to my team and I haven't really given anyone much to work with. I get though that it probably seems sus.

(Still catching up btw 62 new posts rip)
Fair. Good stuff
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:38 pm

You died fast lol.
Image Image Image
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:39 pm @TonyStarkPrime any reasons you think Grogu is a wolf other than your quote+vote? I think he is, but I was wondering given you're one of the last people to wolf with him recently if you had any other thoughts.
Yeah I mean he’s doing stuff that he did in fallout and I think it’s fairly blatant

Return to “Previous Jobs”