Oolong
9%
Darjeeling
No votes
Raspberry
18%
Chamomile
No votes
All teas are great and the opportunity to try a new variety is one of the great joys in life
27%

Total votes: 11
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 74

Re: AtLA D2

Post by falcon45ca »

I'm spewed town by Mac erry'one, check his ISO
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Creature, are you Mac's teammate?

If you help us, we'll save you for last
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by hollowkatt »

IBA wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:14 pm I guess we should probably murder HK tomorrow anyway tho
do I get any say in that? because like we could maybe not do that and I'd appreciate it.
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
IBA
The Mark
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: They/them although he/him is fine tbh
Aka: Jack

Post by IBA »

Dana wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:38 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:35 pm
Dana wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:33 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:31 pm
Dana wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:28 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:27 pm
Dana wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:27 pm

You really making arguments based on the online thing? I checked the nks a few hours ago, I wasn't reading the thread. I'm not making a play? I just checked to see what was up and saw I had a wagon. If you're gonna push me with a fake red check then you should make a case on something that's actually AI
I should make a case to defend my res check? 🤣
Yeah because it's not real
If you could, try to include some spew in your red check defense, something we can use for tomorrow once I'm proven real.
When I flip town you should all vote for axe
Ah, sad I was hoping you'd actually go for a defense that would be useful to me.
Sorry, I'm not trying to be useful for you, I'm trying to be useful for town
Weren't you floating the idea that this was a mechanical mixup, did you decide that was a dead end?
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:27 pm
IBA wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:14 pm I guess we should probably murder HK tomorrow anyway tho
do I get any say in that? because like we could maybe not do that and I'd appreciate it.
Hard cheese, buddy
Felicis
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/their
Aka: Fe, Fefe, Felix

Post by Felicis »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:18 pm
Felicis wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:42 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:55 pm
Felicis wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:12 pm Not really sure I believe guillo's claim tbh. I mean... why do that when scum still has the soup kill on hand? I don't think you're immune from a soup kill if you vanilla-fy yourself. 🤷🏼
Lol no I just don't really get your play here if you actually did shoot Mac. But it's cool, keep shading me I guess🙄
Kinda seems like you're trying to shade Guillo
Maybe a little, cuz I don't super understand how outing himself as 1shot vig is helpful for town but maybe I'm just not seeing something. If you're town, guillo, you do you, I'm just worried and probably a little paranoid that scum will use the soup kill on you and if they do and you are town then we're down 6 and that's a little scary. I was shading and pushing you a little but I'm not trying to throw you under any buses here. Just confusion in my brain.

Anyway I've put my vote back on Dana. I'm worried about wrongness but I want to believe in this red check. I'll try to be around here and there throughout the evening if I can.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

IBA wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:32 pm
Hard cheese, buddy
I feel like this is a thinly veiled threat to chop me if I don't do work. I don't wanna do work, I just wanna shitpost and also call the dana check fake
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:34 pm
Hard cheese, buddy
I feel like this is a thinly veiled threat to chop me if I don't do work. I don't wanna do work, I just wanna shitpost and also call the dana check fake
Nah I don't really imagine there's much work you could do that would change my mind honestly, the dayvig interaction with Mac was just too sus. Cute gambit tho.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

IBA wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:35 pm
Hard cheese, buddy
Nah I don't really imagine there's much work you could do that would change my mind honestly, the dayvig interaction with Mac was just too sus. Cute gambit tho.
alternately, and here me out, kza jokes about being vigged, I fake vig, wolfMac decides that's a great way to make me look bad.
Why isn't that a line of thought you're willing to consider?
Mac isn't someone that dodges night actions like ever. So if mac and I are wolves together and pull that kind of scheme it hinges entirely on mac not dying because as soon as he does town would get a 2 for 1. Seems boneheaded to me.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Vulgard
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His/Himself

Post by Vulgard »

@Creature Nah, the way he's talking about this check doesn't strike me as if it were a real check. Seems extremely suboptimal to do everything he did there if the check is real, and I'm waiting for it to be rescinded so we can play mafia instead of wagoning the same player for the entire day without anything productive happening.

For what it's worth, Dana almost completely shutting down when met with the check doesn't seem that great at face value, but eh. I'm not sure this actually says much about her alignment.

And no, I don't see a problem with discussing the check out loud and claiming it's fake. I don't find it particularly convincing, and it's possible that neither do the wolves, even if Dana is mafia.

I'll be here again tomorrow. Still thinking what I read from Falcon was wolfy, but if you have good arguments to call him town, hit me with them and I'll consider them.

Still thinking Felicis/Naviya/TSP are just town. IBA looks spewed from Mac. I don't really see what IBA sees in Felicis that's wolfy, I think Felicis's posting has been alright. Might be that I'm getting pocketed by their posting style, but eh.

NotAnAxehole probably just town regardless if the check is fake or actually real fmpov.

With people saying that Seanzie can openwolf as either alignment, and with my initial assessment of his openwolfing post being proven incorrect (it wasn't actually openwolfing, apparently?), I don't have much of a reason to lean him mafia anymore. I checked some of his posts and a few pieces of commentary looked decent enough, though the postcount is low. Maybe town, but I'm going to read again.

Creature being on the sidelines this entire day so far strikes me as wolfy and is especially wolfy if NAA's check isn't real (as I suspect), because then he doesn't really have much of a reason to care. You could argue he might pretend to care if he's a wolf, but really, the impression I get from him isn't that of a player who cares a lot about faking towny reactions to things as mafia.
ImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

There's a red check and people still think there is a day to be played 🤔

I've never seen a display like this in all my time playing mafia.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I omitted Martin on purpose, because with so many people saying he's a wolf, I'm going to re-evaluate him and his ISO. I maintain that I did like what I saw from him during early day 1, and I don't scumread anything he's done today, so I'm not sure where those reads are coming from.
ImageImageImage
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:38 pm
IBA wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:35 pm
Hard cheese, buddy
alternately, and here me out, kza jokes about being vigged, I fake vig, wolfMac decides that's a great way to make me look bad.
Why isn't that a line of thought you're willing to consider?
Mac isn't someone that dodges night actions like ever. So if mac and I are wolves together and pull that kind of scheme it hinges entirely on mac not dying because as soon as he does town would get a 2 for 1. Seems boneheaded to me.
I considered it and found it unlikely, less likely than the coordination being deliberate. The fact that you were both on together at the same time especially and that Mac made an effort to pin you to it himself and indicate it was townie makes me especially inclined to just murder you here.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:41 pm There's a red check and people still think there is a day to be played 🤔

...How much FM experience do you have?
ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:41 pm There's a red check and people still think there is a day to be played 🤔

Why should we waste a day just because there is a redcheck? I don't get you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

People like wasting time and think that because conversation is how you find wolves, any conversation is therefore good. Just had to deal with this in my champs game.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:43 pm

I mean, ??? I think you value time too highly without knowing how to use it.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

IBA wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:43 pm

People like wasting time and think that because conversation is how you find wolves, any conversation is therefore good. Just had to deal with this in my champs game.
I mean, champs is that event where they take a bunch of players, put them in set ups that can't be lost, and then pump their tires for being good at town right?
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I'll admit, even if the check is real, I have reasons to want to keep talking that boil down to "me not being in the game on day 1 and wanting to understand where people are coming from."

Would also be nice to read into Mac spew, considering his flip wasn't there on day 1, and doing it sooner than later lets us do other things later.
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Vulgard wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:43 pm

...How much FM experience do you have?
Reiterating.

This isn't a veiled insult, by the way. I'm just trying to figure something out.
ImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Vulgard wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:46 pm

I'll admit, even if the check is real, I have reasons to want to keep talking that boil down to "me not being in the game on day 1 and wanting to understand where people are coming from."

Would also be nice to read into Mac spew, considering his flip wasn't there on day 1, and doing it sooner than later lets us do other things later.
You have the least reason to talk because you have so much content to scrutinize with a new look.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I have the most reason to want to talk to people, because I've been in the game for the shortest amount of time.

This conversation isn't very productive and I don't feel like arguing is going to lead either of us anywhere, but yeah.

Please answer my earlier question and I will move on.
ImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Vulgard wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:48 pm I have the most reason to want to talk to people, because I've been in the game for the shortest amount of time.

This conversation isn't very productive and I don't feel like arguing is going to lead either of us anywhere, but yeah.

Please answer my earlier question and I will move on.
To be honest, it's as productive as anyone else is being.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:46 pm

I mean, champs is that event where they take a bunch of players, put them in set ups that can't be lost, and then pump their tires for being good at town right?
Huh? I didn't check this year but last time I was in it scum won like 11-1 or something
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

But yeah, agree to disagree. I feel like you should be more up to date with what's going on if you just read day 1 in its entirety which would honestly be far more productive than talking.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:44 pm

I think you don't value time enough and I don't get how trying to shutdown discussion not involving Dana is helpful to town at all. Also, a piece of advice, you really should wait a while into the day to out your check, and attempt to goad reactions from people regarding who you checked before outing it. This has much more utility to town than outing it right away and calling for a quickhammer.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

IBA wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:50 pm

Huh? I didn't check this year but last time I was in it scum won like 11-1 or something
Weird, we played this year's champs set up on my forum, it's hard to see scum having a good win rate given that random.org would win almost every game.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:52 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:44 pm

I think you don't value time enough and I don't get how trying to shutdown discussion not involving Dana is helpful to town at all. Also, a piece of advice, you really should wait a while into the day to out your check, and attempt to goad reactions from people regarding who you checked before outing it. This has much more utility to town than outing it right away and calling for a quickhammer.
Advice taken, now let's kill Dana.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Like, next thing you're going to tell me is that it's pro-town to have no more than 25% of the votes on a player by end of day, let plurality decide.

I seriously don't understand this way of playing let's gooooo
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

It's hammer time
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Grogu
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 134

Re: AtLA D1

Post by Grogu »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:00 pm In the night! @EnderWiggin has died. They flip town:
Monk Gyatso
Mischievous Meditation

You’re very zin. You’re also a bit mischievous! Each night you can throw a pie at someone. Will this have an effect? Yes, of course! If your target targets anyone that night they will be blinded and have their target randomized. This does not apply to the factional night kill. Fun!

You are town, good luck!
In addition! @MacDougall has been burnt to a crisp and died. He was mafia!
Azula
Lightning Hands

You can shoot lightning out of your hands. That’s cool! Twice per game you can target someone with that lightning, during day or night (but not consecutive phases—i.e., if you target someone D1 you cannot target someone N1). If you target a non-bender, they will die. If you target a bender, they will be poisoned and will die at the end of the following phase if not healed. While they are poisoned they are roleblocked, if applicable. You may do this twice per game.
In addition, @Vulgard has replaced butterscotchsundae.

Eod is July 3, 1pm edt. Hammer is at 12.

@vulgard
@Creature
@Dana
@falcon45ca
@Felicis
@Grogu
@Guillotine
@hollowkatt
@IBA
@Jackofhearts2005
@Long Con
@lost monkey
@MartinGG99
@Naviya
@NotAnAxehole
@Seanzie
@daughterofomega
@TonyStarkPrime
Weird kill on ender I think.
Yolo shot on Mac, that’s good one. He was ok in my books. Nicely done
Image Image Image
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Grogu wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:57 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:00 pm In the night! @EnderWiggin has died. They flip town:
Monk Gyatso
Mischievous Meditation

You’re very zin. You’re also a bit mischievous! Each night you can throw a pie at someone. Will this have an effect? Yes, of course! If your target targets anyone that night they will be blinded and have their target randomized. This does not apply to the factional night kill. Fun!

You are town, good luck!
Azula
Lightning Hands

You can shoot lightning out of your hands. That’s cool! Twice per game you can target someone with that lightning, during day or night (but not consecutive phases—i.e., if you target someone D1 you cannot target someone N1). If you target a non-bender, they will die. If you target a bender, they will be poisoned and will die at the end of the following phase if not healed. While they are poisoned they are roleblocked, if applicable. You may do this twice per game.

@vulgard
@Creature
@Dana
@falcon45ca
@Felicis
@Grogu
@Guillotine
@hollowkatt
@IBA
@Jackofhearts2005
@Long Con
@lost monkey
@MartinGG99
@Naviya
@NotAnAxehole
@Seanzie
@daughterofomega
@TonyStarkPrime
Yeah, Mac's a noob. Too obvious after the flips
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:24 pm I have a red check on Dana.

I also know who Aang is, so let me know if you want me to out that information at any point.
Nice. Please don’t say it, let’s keep it on the low ok
Image Image Image
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Grogu wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:00 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:24 pm I have a red check on Dana.

I also know who Aang is, so let me know if you want me to out that information at any point.
Nice. Please don’t say it, let’s keep it on the low ok
Wat
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Also, my two legit d1 scum reads Mac and Dana both being wolf is cool.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:52 pm
IBA wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:50 pm

Weird, we played this year's champs set up on my forum, it's hard to see scum having a good win rate given that random.org would win almost every game.
Well mine was the 2019 setup.

I honestly don't think the setup felt imbalanced to me, although it was somewhat swingy, which I think is going to be true any time you randomize role without regard to alignment.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Wait, sorry I forgot to check, nobody here takes champs seriously right? I did not intent to risk hurting any feelings.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 280
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Felicis wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:33 pm
Felicis wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:12 pm Not really sure I believe guillo's claim tbh. I mean... why do that when scum still has the soup kill on hand? I don't think you're immune from a soup kill if you vanilla-fy yourself. 🤷🏼
Lol no I just don't really get your play here if you actually did shoot Mac. But it's cool, keep shading me I guess🙄
Maybe a little, cuz I don't super understand how outing himself as 1shot vig is helpful for town but maybe I'm just not seeing something. If you're town, guillo, you do you, I'm just worried and probably a little paranoid that scum will use the soup kill on you and if they do and you are town then we're down 6 and that's a little scary. I was shading and pushing you a little but I'm not trying to throw you under any buses here. Just confusion in my brain.

Anyway I've put my vote back on Dana. I'm worried about wrongness but I want to believe in this red check. I'll try to be around here and there throughout the evening if I can.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Dana wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:27 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:22 pm
Dana wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:14 pm Oh I got votes? What's up pals I'm on my way home from camping, at a rest stop but I'll be around for real in a couple of hours
My goodness, you were online at the time the red check was made and already had votes on you. 🤣

Nice claim, but you really should change your account settings if you want to make a play like this
You really making arguments based on the online thing? I checked the nks a few hours ago, I wasn't reading the thread. I'm not making a play? I just checked to see what was up and saw I had a wagon. If you're gonna push me with a fake red check then you should make a case on something that's actually AI
If you could, try to include some spew in your red check defense, something we can use for tomorrow once I'm proven real.
Things wolves say for $200
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:57 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:17 am I find it difficult to say I'd give a d1 pass on the pretense that not giving reads or being pro town is town indicative of creature nut going on that iso being solvy and giving straight answers is wolfy for him so yeh I guess we can solve him later.
I believe this makes creature town. It wasn’t a soft defense just busy work by a wolf.
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:00 pm
Town:
IBA
Naviya
NotanAxeHole
TonyStarkPrime
Guillotine

Lean Town:
Hollowkatt
DaughterofOmega
Seanzie
Falcon

Null:
lost monkey
Felicis
Long con
Creature

Scum:
Vulgard/Butter
Grogu
JackofHearts2005
Dana
I swear the 4-reads-per-tier isn't intentional.

this is where I'm at roughly, probably wrong on at least one of my scum-reads but I doubt 2 or more.
You think I am scum? Weird
Image Image Image
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:09 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:05 am Seanzie
Creature
TonyStarkPrime

would kill from this list
I hate this list because it's mostly low-end posters.

That being said Seanzie/TSP are fine lynches for me too.

Creature feels like they'll spew more town/scum later down the line when they start participating.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Lol yes, except that wolves win qualifiers much more often than town does
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Grogu wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:28 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:00 pm
Town:
IBA
Naviya
NotanAxeHole
TonyStarkPrime
Guillotine

Lean Town:
Hollowkatt
DaughterofOmega
Seanzie
Falcon

Null:
lost monkey
Felicis
Long con
Creature

Scum:
Vulgard/Butter
Grogu
JackofHearts2005
Dana
I swear the 4-reads-per-tier isn't intentional.

this is where I'm at roughly, probably wrong on at least one of my scum-reads but I doubt 2 or more.
You think I am scum? Weird
Exhibit A:
Grogu wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:08 am
Luckbox Inc wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:06 am
Grogu wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:04 am
IBA wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:55 am Let's kill Luckbox ynot
I’m down
weren't you clearing me earlier or was it just me clearing you?
I am not sure, I don’t believe I did. And if I did I just do not like your recent post and reaction. I prefer sig die first, wouldn’t mind if you did too inc.
And more reasons.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Felicis wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:33 pm

Look at it this way: if he's faking the claim, he's kinda putting a target on his back for the real Vig
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 83

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

Grogu is saying some good stuff

gets my seal of approval
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:59 pm
Grogu wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:57 pm
Monk Gyatso
Mischievous Meditation

You are town, good luck!
Azula
Lightning Hands

@vulgard
@Creature
@Dana
@falcon45ca
@Felicis
@Grogu
@Guillotine
@hollowkatt
@IBA
@Jackofhearts2005
@Long Con
@lost monkey
@MartinGG99
@Naviya
@NotAnAxehole
@Seanzie
@daughterofomega
@TonyStarkPrime
Yeah, Mac's a noob. Too obvious after the flips
Well I don’t agree. I know he is a great player, much better than I’ll ever be. Someone just got lucky on him or he had a bad game.
I didn’t suspect him.
Image Image Image
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 69
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Dana wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:38 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:35 pm

Ah, sad I was hoping you'd actually go for a defense that would be useful to me.
Sorry, I'm not trying to be useful for you, I'm trying to be useful for town
Weren't you floating the idea that this was a mechanical mixup, did you decide that was a dead end?
no, I don't think its a dead end I just didn't have time to delve into it
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 69
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

here's the thing, I rly want to omgus axe for this fake red check but it doesn't make sense to fake red check me as wolf bc then they will just get yeeted tomorrow. so either they are fake red checking me as town bc they just really deeply believe I'm mafia or something got mixed up mechanically overnight. but if it was the mafia that did a redirect or something similar then they probably will not offer up that info bc they want me to get yeeted today

Return to “Previous Jobs”