Oolong
9%
Darjeeling
No votes
Raspberry
18%
Chamomile
No votes
All teas are great and the opportunity to try a new variety is one of the great joys in life
27%

Total votes: 11
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: AtLA D2

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Also (since today is half burned so I’m gonna go off on tangents), wolves have a one shot soupkill.

Assuming that’s the only anticlaim mechanic, it’s not really sufficient. Soup prevents a massclaim only. If say Zuko (apparent vigilante, though I guess Iroh as a one shot vig isn’t out of the question) is about to be yeeted, he could claim and as long as he’s the only claimed town role (which isn’t exactly the case atm), soup killing Zuko is basically the same as a mafia kill on Zuko except 1) it can’t be doctored and 2) it misses of the player claiming Zuko was lying.

So basically, Zuko gets a free yeet escape.

Let’s say the wolves just shoot Zuko. Then we try to yeet Aang. Aang claims and gets a free yeet escape, too. Then the wolves shoot Aang and we get a free yeet escape if we try to yeet Katara or Sokka.

And if the wolves actually use their soup? Then a massclaim becomes legal and every important character gets a get out of yeet free card. This is made stronger now that Mai has flipped town and Zuko or Iroh has burned a wolf, which points to a wolfteam of flat villains, not fire benders or team Azula.

TLDR: If wolves don’t have safeclaims, we should at least get 2 tries most days without actually misyeeting.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His/Himself

Post by Vulgard »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:54 pm I don't think any meaningful discussion can be had after a red check anyway.
Well, you shouldn't have outed it right away, then. It's possible Dana would've spewed something.

In general, I feel like you aren't playing this situation like an actual redcheck. If you're a cop, why did you play such a "loud" EoD yesterday?
ImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Re: AtLA D1

Post by MartinGG99 »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:28 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:28 pm People I would defend today ie. have given me a reason to keep them past day 1.

Ender
Axe
Martin

That list is far too small. Improve.
This is why you're supposed to sheep me, not the other way around.
o.O
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
Spoiler: show
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by hollowkatt »

while adorable, probably sitting on that would have been smart
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Vulgard wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:12 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:54 pm I don't think any meaningful discussion can be had after a red check anyway.
Well, you shouldn't have outed it right away, then. It's possible Dana would've spewed something.

In general, I feel like you aren't playing this situation like an actual redcheck. If you're a cop, why did you play such a "loud" EoD yesterday?
😒
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Creature »

Afraid we might have 5 wolves left and a couple of third parties.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:43 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:40 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:37 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:34 pm I say we chop Sig/butters Sig/tsp or tsp/butters. Don't be a coward by shooting both sides of an unlikely SvS
But it'd be fun if they both flip red.
Probability, but yeah, we still have yet to establish if you're all good with the town circle

@EnderWiggin
@MacDougall
@DaughterOfOmega

I would also include @MartinGG99
I like DoO but I'm a bit iffy core-ing them rn.

Martin seems fine for holding away from PoE purposes. I like their response to the event.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:44 pm Ok, so we put Doo in the same category as MartinGG99 as not quite the town core, but heavily townread by the town core?
:ponder:
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Vulgard wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:12 pm If you're a cop, why did you play such a "loud" EoD yesterday?
I had a game I 300 posted as cop D1 and ended up killed N1. Kinda sad when I have found the two wolves during the night I was killed.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Maybe this day isn't really over. A lot of mech stuff popping up and also we can still sniff some wolves for a possible second vig kill.
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 280
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:13 pm while adorable, probably sitting on that would have been smart
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

What if I told you just because one shot soup is weak anticlaim it’s still anticlaim and you shouldn’t just claim a big shot after the fact when under basically no pressure?
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by hollowkatt »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:18 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:13 pm while adorable, probably sitting on that would have been smart
I'd say you can still be soup killed
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:32 pm Also, Martin is a LOT scummier with a Mac flip, probably a good candidate for tomorrow.
`````````
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:55 pm Martin does appear to be supreme omega town tho
Yee
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:28 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:28 pm People I would defend today ie. have given me a reason to keep them past day 1.

Ender
Axe
Martin

That list is far too small. Improve.
This is why you're supposed to sheep me, not the other way around.
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:43 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:40 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:37 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:34 pm I say we chop Sig/butters Sig/tsp or tsp/butters. Don't be a coward by shooting both sides of an unlikely SvS
But it'd be fun if they both flip red.
Probability, but yeah, we still have yet to establish if you're all good with the town circle

@EnderWiggin
@MacDougall
@DaughterOfOmega

I would also include @MartinGG99
I like DoO but I'm a bit iffy core-ing them rn.

Martin seems fine for holding away from PoE purposes. I like their response to the event.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:44 pm Ok, so we put Doo in the same category as MartinGG99 as not quite the town core, but heavily townread by the town core?
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:20 pm What if I told you just because one shot soup is weak anticlaim it’s still anticlaim and you shouldn’t just claim a big shot after the fact when under basically no pressure?
WIFOM
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:18 pm
One-shot roles are self-vanillanizers

never thought about it that way before
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:20 pm What if I told you just because one shot soup is weak anticlaim it’s still anticlaim and you shouldn’t just claim a big shot after the fact when under basically no pressure?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

[VOTE: Dana] aubergine

[VOTE: Martin] aubergine
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

So Martin is wolf, right?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Creature wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:26 pm So Martin is wolf, right?
Most likely
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:24 pm I have a red check on Dana.

I also know who Aang is, so let me know if you want me to out that information at any point.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:26 pm
Naviya wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:24 pm No im not happy Macdougall flipped mafia because that's exactly the type of flip hat makes me look dumb
Tbh, the fact that Mac was refusing to cooperate was a pretty good indicator that he was mafia, I was just really hoping he would be town. Anyway, I've done my part for today. Maybe we can still win despite 4 towns dying D1 LOL.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:32 pm Also, Martin is a LOT scummier with a Mac flip, probably a good candidate for tomorrow.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

"Axe refusing to interact me was a pretty good indicator that he was mafia, I was just really hoping he would be town. Anyway, I've done my part for today. Maybe we can still win despite 4 towns dying D1 LOL"
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:01 pm Some thoughts after ISO'ing the Luckbox voters:

jackofhearts2005 - Jack is being jack. I don't have strong feelings or thoughts on much of his posts given his typical style is to be laid-back (usually without much depth). Anyways, from what I could dig up, he was voting Luckbox because of this (link). He first voted Falcon, but much later (2-ish hours before EoD) moved on to Luckbox, probably due to vote wagons. I'm concerned though that he doesn't seem to initiate interaction with Falcon even after the storm event (for which Falcon was part of), and even interacted with me about the storm. Its like his vote on Falcon did nothing and he was completely fine with it, which I think is contradictory to what he said about himself and his reads in the past (link). Pending other my reads, I wouldn't mind this guy being the day 2 chop and would prefer it if nothing else.

butterscotchsundae - Butter hardly has any reads with substance in them. One of their reads felt scummy in particular (link), saying Ender is villagery and also they would fake-peek them. But why even mention that if you don't believe in fake-peeking and to also not mention why exactly Ender is villagery? It feels like a statement sprinkled in there specifically for seemingly towny tone and nothing else. Overall handling of Luckbox seems mildy okay to me for the limited time they spent here. I can't tell if its towny though given their reported history with Luck. I want to chop this person.

enderwiggin - I don't have enough leftover energy to ISO 300 posts. Will do D2 at some point assuming he doesn't create another 300 posts while I'm at it. watch him be the NK and I get 100 scumreads lol

guillotine - So let me get this one thing straight: Guilo thought Me/Luck/Butter were wolves (this has been rather consistent over the course of D1 to some degree), and has voted all of us at one point or another. I would think interactions between all three of us would have been not-w/w at some point. Especially between Luck/Butter give their public differences on d1. I don't really understand what Guilo is thinking, and honestly after trying to understand vague memes after vague memes with at most a sentence or two in them, I kinda want to reserve judgment for a day. Also saves me from a headache.

IBA - After reading full context of the interactions with Mac, I think this happened naturally enough for it to not be w/w with Mac. However, with this interaction by itself I wouldn't be surprised if this could be w/v given this involved strictly out-of-game and pre-game stuff so I'm not viewing it as towny for either. With the stuff on Luckbox, I'm inclined to see it as likely genuine. It was a simple TMI suspicion, but what sticks out to me is that this sort of attitude to luck is maintained (and echoed at least once later) while also stating once or twice as to whether Luck had a towny response (link). The whole handling of Luck feels a bit awkward (is that the right word?) and too rough for a wolf to simply fabricate for day 1 where wolves are generally under the least pressure. It just would be unnecessary to do. I don't think IBA is scum here.
Get this man his 100 scum reads
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Strongly resisting the temptation to scum-read bad play just because he hasn't played with me before and wants to solve me based on wolf-flips rather than anything else
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:11 pm My confident read of the game is TSP town, so gl
That’s damn right
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Also I’m cleared from interactions with Mac so
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:33 pm Strongly resisting the temptation to scum-read bad play just because he hasn't played with me before and wants to solve me based on wolf-flips rather than anything else
Any discussion after a red check is pretty much irrelevant, so you can stop getting upset and clogging the thread with it.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Vulgard wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:13 pm [VOTE: Falcon45ca] aubergine

Opportunistic push on a flipped villager very early on, for things that shouldn't be considered wolfy. Also got no heat day 1 if EoD1 is any indication.

Can someone who knows Seanzie tell me if openwolfing is normal for him?
Falcon is maybe towny and Seanzie openwolfs constantly
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:35 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:33 pm Strongly resisting the temptation to scum-read bad play just because he hasn't played with me before and wants to solve me based on wolf-flips rather than anything else
Any discussion after a red check is pretty much irrelevant, so you can stop getting upset and clogging the thread with it.
Then why the fuck say who was spewed what
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Like hellloooooo
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

you're going to throw a red-check then shade me to hell a few times and then deny the oppertunity to interact with me

what the heck
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

also I'm going to clog this freaking thread if I have to
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I'm not going to die in my first town game after 3 wolf rands just because someone decided to play dumb on me
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Mac was obvious wolf tbh

(and I’m only saying this so he’ll get mad at me in spec no one point out that my last post of D1 was that he was probably town)
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:38 pm I'm not going to die in my first town game after 3 wolf rands just because someone decided to play dumb on me
You literally have a 0% chance of dying today. Shush.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:40 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:38 pm I'm not going to die in my first town game after 3 wolf rands just because someone decided to play dumb on me
yeah right

just be quiet

and ignore the death-threat for D3

while also not attempting to solve them at all

if I stayed silent this whole day then I would be lowering myself to your level of play and I'm not gonna do that
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Stop complaining or claim mafia
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Wooofs:

"Oh hey you know that guy that red-checked Mac on D2? Yeah, real shame he died on N2 after shading Martin. Guess he was right even though HE NEVER TRIED TO INTERACT AND RE-EVALUATE"
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Which tbf has worked out for you in the past
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

errr Dana
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

like the idea that we should stop solving completely and no one solves on any day at all

is such bullshit

no matter the situation
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
IBA
The Mark
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: They/them although he/him is fine tbh
Aka: Jack

Post by IBA »

Creature wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:26 pm So Martin is wolf, right?
Yeah p much
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:42 pm
yeah right

just be quiet

if I stayed silent this whole day then I would be lowering myself to your level of play and I'm not gonna do that
You're right. Mac probably spewed you town, the interaction was more S/T than S/S.

All better?
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Martin is throwing a temper tantrum which probably makes him Zuko
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I reserve the right to do a complete 180 on that tomorrow
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:02 pm Btw, Avatar the Last Airbender is basically a perfect series and they only thing that could have made it better was if the Boulder was more obviously the Rock and full of inside wrestling jokes.
I wish the Azula/Ty Lee romance were more explicit but I mean they weren't even willing to go that far in Korra years later so. Yeah it is what it is. A fantastic series tho. I think Zuko legitimately has one of the best character arcs in the entirety of narrative fiction.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:45 pm
yeah right

just be quiet

You're right. Mac probably spewed you town, the interaction was more S/T than S/S.

All better?
No. It isn't.

You're still solving me from a spew perspective here.

It's like you gave up on reading me d1 after saying you gave me a slight town lean and the later momentarily sheeped people's thought that my reaction to the event was towny but after that nothing more and when Mac flips "OH YEAH I GUESS MARTIN IS PREETY SCUMMY"......for no clear reason other than the flip.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:38 pm also I'm going to clog this freaking thread if I have to
Sounds like a real good incentive to murder you tbh
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:49 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:45 pm
yeah right

just be quiet

All better?
No. It isn't.

You're still solving me from a spew perspective here.

It's like you gave up on reading me d1 after saying you gave me a slight town lean and the later momentarily sheeped people's thought that my reaction to the event was towny but after that nothing more and when Mac flips "OH YEAH I GUESS MARTIN IS PREETY SCUMMY"......for no clear reason other than the flip.
Why are you like this
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I want you to have an INKLING of an independent read on me.

Not influenced by others. I don't care if its a scum-read or not. But if you do that it'll feel to me that you're making a decent effort to do so.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

IBA wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:49 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:38 pm also I'm going to clog this freaking thread if I have to
Sounds like a real good incentive to murder you tbh
yeah well at least I'll have my dignity that I gave this game my effort
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:

Return to “Previous Jobs”