Oolong
9%
Darjeeling
No votes
Raspberry
18%
Chamomile
No votes
All teas are great and the opportunity to try a new variety is one of the great joys in life
27%

Total votes: 11
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: AtLA D1

Post by Seanzie »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:01 pm Some thoughts after ISO'ing the Luckbox voters:

jackofhearts2005 - Jack is being jack. I don't have strong feelings or thoughts on much of his posts given his typical style is to be laid-back (usually without much depth). Anyways, from what I could dig up, he was voting Luckbox because of this (link). He first voted Falcon, but much later (2-ish hours before EoD) moved on to Luckbox, probably due to vote wagons. I'm concerned though that he doesn't seem to initiate interaction with Falcon even after the storm event (for which Falcon was part of), and even interacted with me about the storm. Its like his vote on Falcon did nothing and he was completely fine with it, which I think is contradictory to what he said about himself and his reads in the past (link). Pending other my reads, I wouldn't mind this guy being the day 2 chop and would prefer it if nothing else.

butterscotchsundae - Butter hardly has any reads with substance in them. One of their reads felt scummy in particular (link), saying Ender is villagery and also they would fake-peek them. But why even mention that if you don't believe in fake-peeking and to also not mention why exactly Ender is villagery? It feels like a statement sprinkled in there specifically for seemingly towny tone and nothing else. Overall handling of Luckbox seems mildy okay to me for the limited time they spent here. I can't tell if its towny though given their reported history with Luck. I want to chop this person.

enderwiggin - I don't have enough leftover energy to ISO 300 posts. Will do D2 at some point assuming he doesn't create another 300 posts while I'm at it. watch him be the NK and I get 100 scumreads lol

guillotine - So let me get this one thing straight: Guilo thought Me/Luck/Butter were wolves (this has been rather consistent over the course of D1 to some degree), and has voted all of us at one point or another. I would think interactions between all three of us would have been not-w/w at some point. Especially between Luck/Butter give their public differences on d1. I don't really understand what Guilo is thinking, and honestly after trying to understand vague memes after vague memes with at most a sentence or two in them, I kinda want to reserve judgment for a day. Also saves me from a headache.

IBA - After reading full context of the interactions with Mac, I think this happened naturally enough for it to not be w/w with Mac. However, with this interaction by itself I wouldn't be surprised if this could be w/v given this involved strictly out-of-game and pre-game stuff so I'm not viewing it as towny for either. With the stuff on Luckbox, I'm inclined to see it as likely genuine. It was a simple TMI suspicion, but what sticks out to me is that this sort of attitude to luck is maintained (and echoed at least once later) while also stating once or twice as to whether Luck had a towny response (link). The whole handling of Luck feels a bit awkward (is that the right word?) and too rough for a wolf to simply fabricate for day 1 where wolves are generally under the least pressure. It just would be unnecessary to do. I don't think IBA is scum here.
The fact that you skipped Ender here and he was killed is suspicious in a way that makes me think you're town.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Vulgard
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His/Himself

Post by Vulgard »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:00 pm In addition! @MacDougall has been burnt to a crisp and died. He was mafia!
Azula
Lightning Hands

You can shoot lightning out of your hands. That’s cool! Twice per game you can target someone with that lightning, during day or night (but not consecutive phases—i.e., if you target someone D1 you cannot target someone N1). If you target a non-bender, they will die. If you target a bender, they will be poisoned and will die at the end of the following phase if not healed. While they are poisoned they are roleblocked, if applicable. You may do this twice per game.
Oh.

Um.

...Thanks? Whoever did that? Glad to know at least one read I made after replacing in was right.
ImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Re: AtLA D2

Post by MartinGG99 »

Also, *ahem*

"Well Luckbox Inc was obvious villager"

in remembrance of @Luckbox Inc
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 83

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

My confident read of the game is TSP town, so gl
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Vulgard wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:09 pm Hi, here we go again.

I read the thread until the end page 6, here are my reads.

Naviya - Comfortably town. Like the way their entrance string of posts looks; the immediate claim for no reason, coupled with their confidence and 'mafia haven't entered thread yet' unprompted (Naviya was the only player in the thread at the time) is villagery. Also liked the fact they immediately jumped on Luckbox for their self-aware opening, I found it wolfy as well, and I townread Naviya's eagerness to both scumhunt and contribute to the village with the claim. Besides, their posts generally have the "haha wolves get screwed" energy, and I think that's a cheeky villager thing to do; also something wolves usually don't think to fake. Post #29 surprises me, because I think their posting had already been towny until that point, so I don't see them getting misexecuted often if they are town - unless their wolfgame is strong. If Naviya is someone with a strong wolfgame, this townread is weaker, because it's based largely on energy and tone; I would still say Naviya is town here despite that, though. Later discourse regarding their role is also villagery, because I could 100% buy a villager with a role like this instaclaiming, and I couldn't say the same for a wolf.

falcon45ca - Opening was meh, didn't ping me either way. Trying to stop Naviya from making early reads pinged me as wolfy because I'm not sure why he would care as town; let Naviya make their reads and read Naviya off these reads, Naviya generating content from the start is fine. The question bothers me especially because he doesn't think Naviya's early reads are wolfy, he's just trying to stop them from making those reads. Might be a playstyle clash between them, and between me and Falcon, I suppose. That said, what he does on page 2 is jump on Justinrs2's post about wanting blood and wanting the vig to shoot someone. I have no idea why Falcon would find that wolfy, and him jumping on that straight away feels like opportunistic aggression rather than genuine suspicion. For reference, I'm talking about post #57 by Falcon. Besides, the "I'm glad I am voting for you" remark looks like it's only there to make people think he has conviction in the push, thus looking performative. Justin flipping V at EoD only makes this action even wolfier.

Dana - I feel ambivalent about their posting on the first page. It's in that spot where I don't think it's super villagery, but I also don't think it's wolfy. GTH town because of percentages (games of mafia have more town than mafia, so when I have someone at null I tend to assume town until/unless proven otherwise). That said, I seem to remember them being much more emotional and all over the place in a hydra game they played here with Made (though I’m not sure how much of that was Made and how much of that was Dana). I don’t have a real alignment read on this slot at the moment.

TSP - Opening seems like classic TSP, not really alignment indicative. Townreading sig for being serious, walking it back immediately, and then walking back the walkback and settling on a townlean is hedgy and thin, but I don’t think it’s AI for TSP.

Creature - Dislike them talking about some random nonsense as their opening, can't really articulate for what reasons I dislike it. Seems oddly dismissive of what's going on on the first page. Too shitposty without actually being a shitpost, if that makes sense? Later posts didn’t leave much of an impression on me.

Guillotine - Declaration to communicate only through memes is noted. I usually townread people doing stuff like this, because most wolves don't have the confidence they can pull it off without getting yeeted or shot by vigs. I also kinda townread their meme usage on page 2, but that's nothing more than a gut feeling, really. Later memes are also alright. I don’t want to give too much credit for memes alone, but I think Guillotine is doing a good enough job expressing themselves, being funny, and actually talking about the game, that they are a villager. I think there would be some level of unfunniness/awkwardness/poor expression of themselves in their meme usage if they were mafia. They’re also actually using those memes to express reads, and they are clearly playing the game.

MartinGG99 - His opening didn't really linger in my mind. I like his questioning of various posts around the time he arrives in the thread. Like his analysis of Luckbox despite disagreeing with it. Luckbox flipping V doesn't make Martin look any worse in my opinion, I think he was genuinely trying to evaluate Luckbox's contradictory actions. Thinking he’s a villager.

hollowkatt - Him entering the thread with a meme vote on KZA for being KZA is strike 1 (easy wolf vote to place) and him townreading Guillotine of all people for what looks like TMI more than anything (Guillotine had literally just been posting memes) is strike 2. For clarity, that means it's bad. Pretty bad. If the townread on Guillotine was because he liked the content of the memes or something, that would be less egregious, but still - and he didn't say as much, so I'm just going to assume the townread was BS. It's possible I'm putting too much stock in a meme townread, but I dislike HK opening with it, anyway. The KZA vote is also pretty bad, because voting someone for being themselves is literally the easiest opening wolf vote in the world. His next posts are lots of timewasting and denying Luckbox’s townread on Martin for no good reason.

Seanzie - Entering the thread with openwolfing is... a thing? Not a good thing. Is openwolfing a habit for him? Because if it isn't, this opening is wolfy. Claiming mafia may be a meme, but it's also an easy way to open when you're wolfing (haha, please laugh), since you aren't lying. Hard townread on sig in #172 is a big wtf post, considering somebody saying that making an early towncore is unproductive doesn’t make them town. I suspect he was joking to annoy sig here, though, so maybe it doesn’t matter.

DaughterOfOmega - First post may realistically not be alignment indicative, but I think it’s >rand V. This is mostly a viberead. The problem is that they’re basically doing nothing for the next few pages, all their posts are doing are helping us acknowledge that this player exists. Meh. Still think it’s probably town.

Long Con - I can’t read this guy, I’ll just be honest here, and his posts on the early pages don’t help me read him whatsoever. Hard null.

lost monkey - Popped in, popped out, didn’t do anything. My last experience with them is them being mafia and a low-content pop-iner, so this opener is pretty yikes. Admittedly, I don’t know what their towngame looks like.

Felicis - Comes across as very genuine to me from the start, though I feel like that’s largely a personality thing. Post #201 is pretty alright, but I don’t find it super villagery. Post #202 also seems genuine and shows some level attachment to reads and “playing well” that I think is townier than not. Townlean.

EnderWiggin - Entrance string of posts looks like a bad meme. It’s a bunch of scumreads/townreads on various slots including a scumread on themselves. The last part makes me unsure if any of those reads were serious and/or worth taking seriously. They continue doing this throughout the pages I read and frankly I don’t know if it’s villagery or wolfy. It just seems aimless to me, though I can’t in good faith say it’s outright wolfy. It’s more random and playstyle-indicative rather than alignment indicative, I guess. Probably town because the whole “randomly floating around a thread calling things V or W” thing usually comes from town.

NotAnAxehole - First post is whatever, didn’t see anything else from them.

Macdougall - His early posting looks like a 1:1 copy of how he approached the game in the previous game I played with him, where he was mafia and died before I could tunnel him. Him voting a flipped villager (Luckbox) right away, and posting the unjustified reads I saw a plenty of in his last wolfgame, only solidifies the initial assessment. Get this out of the game before he starts powerwolfing even more town yeets than I already saw happen (though admittedly didn’t read how). Big Mac can’t hurt you if you eat it.

Justin was very villagery, sad to see him go.

Ordered, looks like this.

Town:

Naviya

Guillotine
Felicis
MartinGG99

DaughterOfOmega

Mafia:

hollowkatt
falcon45ca
Macdougall

Everyone else is at varied degrees of null. I honestly expected to find more villagers. Probably means I’m bad at finding a lot of people V.

Would like to know if Seanzie openwolfing is normal, because otherwise, his opener was super wolfy, and his later posts were not inspiring at all.
Uhh... I didn't claim mafia?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Felicis
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/their
Aka: Fe, Fefe, Felix

Post by Felicis »

Damn Vulgard thanks for coming in with those reads right off the bat. Let us know if you have different thoughts when you're caught up, it's a long road ahead lol see you in 38 pages :p
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

[VOTE: Falcon45ca] aubergine

Opportunistic push on a flipped villager very early on, for things that shouldn't be considered wolfy. Also got no heat day 1 if EoD1 is any indication.

Can someone who knows Seanzie tell me if openwolfing is normal for him?
ImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 159

Post by hollowkatt »

Vulgard wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:09 pm
Hi, here we go again.

I read the thread until the end page 6, here are my reads.

Naviya - Comfortably town. Like the way their entrance string of posts looks; the immediate claim for no reason, coupled with their confidence and 'mafia haven't entered thread yet' unprompted (Naviya was the only player in the thread at the time) is villagery. Also liked the fact they immediately jumped on Luckbox for their self-aware opening, I found it wolfy as well, and I townread Naviya's eagerness to both scumhunt and contribute to the village with the claim. Besides, their posts generally have the "haha wolves get screwed" energy, and I think that's a cheeky villager thing to do; also something wolves usually don't think to fake. Post #29 surprises me, because I think their posting had already been towny until that point, so I don't see them getting misexecuted often if they are town - unless their wolfgame is strong. If Naviya is someone with a strong wolfgame, this townread is weaker, because it's based largely on energy and tone; I would still say Naviya is town here despite that, though. Later discourse regarding their role is also villagery, because I could 100% buy a villager with a role like this instaclaiming, and I couldn't say the same for a wolf.

falcon45ca - Opening was meh, didn't ping me either way. Trying to stop Naviya from making early reads pinged me as wolfy because I'm not sure why he would care as town; let Naviya make their reads and read Naviya off these reads, Naviya generating content from the start is fine. The question bothers me especially because he doesn't think Naviya's early reads are wolfy, he's just trying to stop them from making those reads. Might be a playstyle clash between them, and between me and Falcon, I suppose. That said, what he does on page 2 is jump on Justinrs2's post about wanting blood and wanting the vig to shoot someone. I have no idea why Falcon would find that wolfy, and him jumping on that straight away feels like opportunistic aggression rather than genuine suspicion. For reference, I'm talking about post #57 by Falcon. Besides, the "I'm glad I am voting for you" remark looks like it's only there to make people think he has conviction in the push, thus looking performative. Justin flipping V at EoD only makes this action even wolfier.

Dana - I feel ambivalent about their posting on the first page. It's in that spot where I don't think it's super villagery, but I also don't think it's wolfy. GTH town because of percentages (games of mafia have more town than mafia, so when I have someone at null I tend to assume town until/unless proven otherwise). That said, I seem to remember them being much more emotional and all over the place in a hydra game they played here with Made (though I’m not sure how much of that was Made and how much of that was Dana). I don’t have a real alignment read on this slot at the moment.

TSP - Opening seems like classic TSP, not really alignment indicative. Townreading sig for being serious, walking it back immediately, and then walking back the walkback and settling on a townlean is hedgy and thin, but I don’t think it’s AI for TSP.

Creature - Dislike them talking about some random nonsense as their opening, can't really articulate for what reasons I dislike it. Seems oddly dismissive of what's going on on the first page. Too shitposty without actually being a shitpost, if that makes sense? Later posts didn’t leave much of an impression on me.

Guillotine - Declaration to communicate only through memes is noted. I usually townread people doing stuff like this, because most wolves don't have the confidence they can pull it off without getting yeeted or shot by vigs. I also kinda townread their meme usage on page 2, but that's nothing more than a gut feeling, really. Later memes are also alright. I don’t want to give too much credit for memes alone, but I think Guillotine is doing a good enough job expressing themselves, being funny, and actually talking about the game, that they are a villager. I think there would be some level of unfunniness/awkwardness/poor expression of themselves in their meme usage if they were mafia. They’re also actually using those memes to express reads, and they are clearly playing the game.

MartinGG99 - His opening didn't really linger in my mind. I like his questioning of various posts around the time he arrives in the thread. Like his analysis of Luckbox despite disagreeing with it. Luckbox flipping V doesn't make Martin look any worse in my opinion, I think he was genuinely trying to evaluate Luckbox's contradictory actions. Thinking he’s a villager.

hollowkatt - Him entering the thread with a meme vote on KZA for being KZA is strike 1 (easy wolf vote to place) and him townreading Guillotine of all people for what looks like TMI more than anything (Guillotine had literally just been posting memes) is strike 2. For clarity, that means it's bad. Pretty bad. If the townread on Guillotine was because he liked the content of the memes or something, that would be less egregious, but still - and he didn't say as much, so I'm just going to assume the townread was BS. It's possible I'm putting too much stock in a meme townread, but I dislike HK opening with it, anyway. The KZA vote is also pretty bad, because voting someone for being themselves is literally the easiest opening wolf vote in the world. His next posts are lots of timewasting and denying Luckbox’s townread on Martin for no good reason.

Seanzie - Entering the thread with openwolfing is... a thing? Not a good thing. Is openwolfing a habit for him? Because if it isn't, this opening is wolfy. Claiming mafia may be a meme, but it's also an easy way to open when you're wolfing (haha, please laugh), since you aren't lying. Hard townread on sig in #172 is a big wtf post, considering somebody saying that making an early towncore is unproductive doesn’t make them town. I suspect he was joking to annoy sig here, though, so maybe it doesn’t matter.

DaughterOfOmega - First post may realistically not be alignment indicative, but I think it’s >rand V. This is mostly a viberead. The problem is that they’re basically doing nothing for the next few pages, all their posts are doing are helping us acknowledge that this player exists. Meh. Still think it’s probably town.

Long Con - I can’t read this guy, I’ll just be honest here, and his posts on the early pages don’t help me read him whatsoever. Hard null.

lost monkey - Popped in, popped out, didn’t do anything. My last experience with them is them being mafia and a low-content pop-iner, so this opener is pretty yikes. Admittedly, I don’t know what their towngame looks like.

Felicis - Comes across as very genuine to me from the start, though I feel like that’s largely a personality thing. Post #201 is pretty alright, but I don’t find it super villagery. Post #202 also seems genuine and shows some level attachment to reads and “playing well” that I think is townier than not. Townlean.

EnderWiggin - Entrance string of posts looks like a bad meme. It’s a bunch of scumreads/townreads on various slots including a scumread on themselves. The last part makes me unsure if any of those reads were serious and/or worth taking seriously. They continue doing this throughout the pages I read and frankly I don’t know if it’s villagery or wolfy. It just seems aimless to me, though I can’t in good faith say it’s outright wolfy. It’s more random and playstyle-indicative rather than alignment indicative, I guess. Probably town because the whole “randomly floating around a thread calling things V or W” thing usually comes from town.

NotAnAxehole - First post is whatever, didn’t see anything else from them.

Macdougall - His early posting looks like a 1:1 copy of how he approached the game in the previous game I played with him, where he was mafia and died before I could tunnel him. Him voting a flipped villager (Luckbox) right away, and posting the unjustified reads I saw a plenty of in his last wolfgame, only solidifies the initial assessment. Get this out of the game before he starts powerwolfing even more town yeets than I already saw happen (though admittedly didn’t read how). Big Mac can’t hurt you if you eat it.

Justin was very villagery, sad to see him go.

Ordered, looks like this.

Town:

Naviya

Guillotine
Felicis
MartinGG99

DaughterOfOmega

Mafia:

hollowkatt
falcon45ca
Macdougall

Everyone else is at varied degrees of null. I honestly expected to find more villagers. Probably means I’m bad at finding a lot of people V.

Would like to know if Seanzie openwolfing is normal, because otherwise, his opener was super wolfy, and his later posts were not inspiring at all.
how does "seanzie open wolfing" not make your list of people?
Like you clearly thought it was enough of a thing to bring up twice, but not enough of a thing for you to put him in your wolf bucket?
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

I don't think Seanzie claimed maf, he just said "I think I'm evil :/" or something along those lines, in reference to being a blood-bender which he did claim. It struck me as an odd first post and Wolfy entrance )from my pov) for sure but he never claimed he was mafia.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:44 pm So my rolecard says I'm a "blood bender". Is that good? I looked up info about it, and I think I'm evil :/
I interpreted this post as a mafia claim.

Also, oh. 25 posts. Oh.
ImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Oh and @IBA I think you're more than likely spewed not w/w with Mac in your early interactions with him given how you arrived to it all the while managing other things.

I figure if you're a wolf with him then there would've been much more focus on that interaction and maybe less focus elsewhere as well.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:09 pm The fact that you skipped Ender here and he was killed is suspicious in a way that makes me think you're town.
I swear there is a wolf martin out there that one day does this lol

you have to be believe me
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

Also I'm guessssssssing that everyone here as seen AtLA, but if you haven't, bloodbenders are essentially waterbenders if you're unsure of the element.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:15 pm Oh and @IBA I think you're more than likely spewed not w/w with Mac in your early interactions with him given how you arrived to it all the while managing other things.

I figure if you're a wolf with him then there would've been much more focus on that interaction and maybe less focus elsewhere as well.
nah, iba probably not a wolf, but not off of the mac/iba interactions. theater like that is pretty straightforward to pull off.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Felicis wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:11 pm Damn Vulgard thanks for coming in with those reads right off the bat. Let us know if you have different thoughts when you're caught up, it's a long road ahead lol see you in 38 pages :p
I'm probably not going to read those 38 pages, I won't have the time. I'm hoping my reads without that period are still going to be decent.

I should probably go look how EoD unfolded because there were like 10000 wagons there.
ImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:16 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:09 pm The fact that you skipped Ender here and he was killed is suspicious in a way that makes me think you're town.

I've seen a wolf ISO the NK before, that was funny.

@Seanzie that's not the conclusion I'd expect to see there, how are you getting from "skipped ender, that's sus, therefore martin town"?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

Definitely catch up on EoD if you're able to.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 83

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

I'm worried more about the tsp/off wagon votes ATM. I've thought a lot about the situation and what mafia wanted to accomplish
Naviya
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: xe/xir/xir/xirself

Post by Naviya »

Hi
Vulgard's wall is a thing I will read
Will be back later today meow
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:18 pm

@Seanzie that's not the conclusion I'd expect to see there, how are you getting from "skipped ender, that's sus, therefore martin town"?
Maybe Martin is more of a ballzy gambiter than I give him credit for, but that would be a pretty bold thing for a wolf to do. Like, if Martin was a wolf, he presumably was aware Ender was going to die, and would have to have deliberately choose to do something that on level 0 looks very suspicious. He says there is a wolf-Martin that would do that, but I still think it looks like he is town and didn't know the kill was going to happen, rather than wolf trying to do a 200 iq play.

Naviya
Stool Pigeon

Post by Naviya »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:11 pm Also, *ahem*

"Well Luckbox Inc was obvious villager"

in remembrance of @Luckbox Inc
I don't disagree
I think that obviously I didn't seriously evaluate TSP (they could just be spewed town here) but Luckbox and Sig were...
Not the best executions

Partially salt but :shrug:
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I have a red check on Dana.

I also know who Aang is, so let me know if you want me to out that information at any point.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:16 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:15 pm Oh and @IBA I think you're more than likely spewed not w/w with Mac in your early interactions with him given how you arrived to it all the while managing other things.

nah, iba probably not a wolf, but not off of the mac/iba interactions. theater like that is pretty straightforward to pull off.
That's what I thought so too about theater at a glance.

But it's not a straight-forward w/w interaction, and that is what gets me.

I don't think as wolf in creating w/w theater with pre-game stuff starts off with this but then also focuses on others stuff not related to mac:
IBA wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:38 pm Okay this is going to be an issue, let's clear out the weeds

[v]MacDougall[/v]
IBA wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:46 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:43 pm Oh is IBA in this game?
mad good distancing right guys?
Yo

Do I know you
IBA wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:49 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:47 pm
IBA wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:10 pm @hollowkatt please explain who I should vote for, ty
sig
Alright

Why
IBA wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:52 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:50 pm
sig wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:47 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:46 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:45 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:44 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:43 pm how did you guys arrive at seanzie being the consensus if he was super active? how did he respond to the suggestions? were you expecting seanzie to be a red or green?
Sean didn't want to be investigated, but voted with us on himself.
he didn't want to be investigated? why?
Would you?
Why wouldn’t you if your civ though?
Cause it ruins half my towngame tbh.
what the fuck

Being cleared ruins your town game
IBA wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:53 pm Sigh I really liked having a good reason to vote for Mac but fuck it like.

Honestly now my dilemma is just between voting for Jack or seanzie on this

like lmao wtf how do you just claim wolf like that
IBA wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:55 pm Oh I guess that's referring to a different game for sean?

Makes shit easy

[VOTE: Jackofhearts2005] aubergine
Especially with the switch-vote after.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Naviya
Stool Pigeon

Post by Naviya »

No im not happy Macdougall flipped mafia because that's exactly the type of flip hat makes me look dumb
Naviya
Stool Pigeon

Post by Naviya »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:24 pm I have a red check on Dana.

I also know who Aang is, so let me know if you want me to out that information at any point.
I'm entirely unsurprised
Non-issue D2, sheep Macdougall
uh
hides behind wall
Naviya
Stool Pigeon

Post by Naviya »

Actually Dana was probably who I was going to ISO next
Why are you stealing my cred >:(
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Naviya wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:24 pm No im not happy Macdougall flipped mafia because that's exactly the type of flip hat makes me look dumb
Tbh, the fact that Mac was refusing to cooperate was a pretty good indicator that he was mafia, I was just really hoping he would be town. Anyway, I've done my part for today. Maybe we can still win despite 4 towns dying D1 LOL.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Naviya
Stool Pigeon

Post by Naviya »

KZA was a wolf vig shot
Ender was the wolf factional
Justin was unfortunate but not a town kill

We've still only missed 2 town-controlled kills so far, and hit 1
I'm not really demoralized
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:23 pm

Maybe Martin is more of a ballzy gambiter than I give him credit for, but that would be a pretty bold thing for a wolf to do. Like, if Martin was a wolf, he presumably was aware Ender was going to die, and would have to have deliberately choose to do something that on level 0 looks very suspicious. He says there is a wolf-Martin that would do that, but I still think it looks like he is town and didn't know the kill was going to happen, rather than wolf trying to do a 200 iq play.
not saying you're wrong, but as a counter point semis 2 champs 2020, I was the N1 kill, human dawn ISOd me that night.
Like I can see you using that as the baseline for making a martin read but I don't think I'd lock it in just for that
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Naviya
Stool Pigeon

Post by Naviya »

Maybe KZA was shot by Mac on D1 for a reason? Probably worth looking into
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:24 pm I have a red check on Dana.

spicy [VOTE: dana] aubergine
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Naviya wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:27 pm KZA was a wolf vig shot

I mean, morale could be tied to the gamestate and not the actual level of correctness.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I mean, morale could be tied to the gamestate and not the actual level of correctness.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Naviya
Stool Pigeon

Post by Naviya »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:28 pm I mean, morale could be tied to the gamestate and not the actual level of correctness.
Yes
But if we're correct and the gamestate is still going south we can salt at the host instead of at ourselves :)
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

martin talks about iba and mac
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:24 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:16 pm

That's what I thought so too about theater at a glance.

But it's not a straight-forward w/w interaction, and that is what gets me.

I don't think as wolf in creating w/w theater with pre-game stuff starts off with this but then also focuses on others stuff not related to mac:
IBA wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:38 pm Okay this is going to be an issue, let's clear out the weeds

[v]MacDougall[/v]
IBA wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:46 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:43 pm Oh is IBA in this game?
mad good distancing right guys?
Yo

Do I know you
IBA wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:49 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:47 pm
IBA wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:10 pm @hollowkatt please explain who I should vote for, ty
sig
Alright

Why
IBA wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:52 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:50 pm
sig wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:47 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:46 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:45 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:44 pm

Sean didn't want to be investigated, but voted with us on himself.
he didn't want to be investigated? why?
Would you?
Why wouldn’t you if your civ though?
Cause it ruins half my towngame tbh.
what the fuck

Being cleared ruins your town game
IBA wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:53 pm Sigh I really liked having a good reason to vote for Mac but fuck it like.

Honestly now my dilemma is just between voting for Jack or seanzie on this

like lmao wtf how do you just claim wolf like that
IBA wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:55 pm Oh I guess that's referring to a different game for sean?

Makes shit easy

[VOTE: Jackofhearts2005] aubergine
Especially with the switch-vote after.
yeah ok that makes more sense. Probably cool with putting iba into the town bucket then and just moving on.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I mean, the Mac flip is actually amazing because IBA is lock town, TSP is lock town
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I mean, the Mac flip is actually amazing because IBA is lock town, TSP is lock town
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

yeah, I think we're in a decent spot tbh. We have some spew we can look at with mac and we have ender that we can look at in terms of why he was killed. We have plenty of time to fuck up before being demoralized
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

IBA probably just town off that Mac flip.

Good job Zuko (probably).

Btw, assuming I survive the day, if you have a night action you think isn’t that useful, you could target me with it and it might become more useful. Js. I figure that’s not enough info to get souped.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Also, Martin is a LOT scummier with a Mac flip, probably a good candidate for tomorrow.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Also, Martin is a LOT scummier with a Mac flip, probably a good candidate for tomorrow.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:28 pm

not saying you're wrong, but as a counter point semis 2 champs 2020, I was the N1 kill, human dawn ISOd me that night.
Like I can see you using that as the baseline for making a martin read but I don't think I'd lock it in just for that
Uhh... the point is that Martin DIDN'T ISO Ender but ISO'd everyone else.

Also, Martin has been very towny on play. He was actually my strongest townread when I ISO'd all the stormies.

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Vulgard wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:09 pm Macdougall - His early posting looks like a 1:1 copy of how he approached the game in the previous game I played with him, where he was mafia and died before I could tunnel him. Him voting a flipped villager (Luckbox) right away, and posting the unjustified reads I saw a plenty of in his last wolfgame, only solidifies the initial assessment. Get this out of the game before he starts powerwolfing even more town yeets than I already saw happen (though admittedly didn’t read how). Big Mac can’t hurt you if you eat it.
Vulgard wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:09 pm Mafia:

hollowkatt
falcon45ca
Macdougall
hmmmmm

ngl Vulgard scum-reading Mac here (who is potentially deep wolf) as a sub-in slot is interesting to say the least

gosh darn it does someone have experience with Vulgard and knows how he generally treats mac?

also going to check if Mac was on collision course yesterday at all with him
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:32 pm Also, Martin is a LOT scummier with a Mac flip, probably a good candidate for tomorrow.
How so? Can you elaborate on this?

Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

Didn't Grogu already claim Aang?
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I actually think the villageriest EoD is NotAnAxehole’s. Top two wagons are both villagers, then we have him popping in and yelling about his vote on Luckbox Inc, one of those villagers… except his vote isn’t even there, if the poll is any indication. NotAnAxehole’s vote is on Sig. I expect higher awareness of own vote from a wolf. Especially during an EOD with so many wagons. This might be a dumb read.

Speaking of the number of wagons, it’s possible at least one wolf was being run up, but if there’s any wolf that was being wagoned there, I think it has to be lost monkey. Mac’s vote being on TSP reduces that slot’s wolf equity. Not by much, but by a bit. The other voters there are also dodgy, especially hollowkatt, the wolfiest opener award winner. I think Naviya’s town despite that vote, and frankly their vote being there doesn’t even matter to me; they had the villageriest posting on the first 6 pages next to Justin and Justin flipped town already.

I also like how Martin commits to one top wagon over the other while harddefending the other, but on second thought, I think wolves could’ve done whatever they wanted there between these two villagers on the block. Is Martin a good wolf?
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Oh, Dana is redchecked by NotAnAxehole? That makes a flipped wolf, a redchecked player, and a wolfy player all voting TSP during that EoD.

Unless TSP was being bussed for whatever reason (despite two villager alternatives existing), he should just be spewed V here and I shouldn't have to read any of his posts.
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Show me where Mac spewed IBA town? I haven't read any of IBA's posts.
ImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:33 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:28 pm

Uhh... the point is that Martin DIDN'T ISO Ender but ISO'd everyone else.

Also, Martin has been very towny on play. He was actually my strongest townread when I ISO'd all the stormies.
cool
so iba and tsp look very good off of the mac flip. I know I'm town. Still strongly believe guillo is town, there would be more agenda to their posts if they weren't. I've been wolf with guillo before and even in their chaos they still make pushes that are wolf beneficial and I'm not seeing that here.
I'll have to put together a good list later this afternoon for where I'm at
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Vulgard wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:36 pm I actually think the villageriest EoD is NotAnAxehole’s. Top two wagons are both villagers, then we have him popping in and yelling about his vote on Luckbox Inc, one of those villagers… except his vote isn’t even there, if the poll is any indication. NotAnAxehole’s vote is on Sig. I expect higher awareness of own vote from a wolf. Especially during an EOD with so many wagons. This might be a dumb read.

Speaking of the number of wagons, it’s possible at least one wolf was being run up, but if there’s any wolf that was being wagoned there, I think it has to be lost monkey. Mac’s vote being on TSP reduces that slot’s wolf equity. Not by much, but by a bit. The other voters there are also dodgy, especially hollowkatt, the wolfiest opener award winner. I think Naviya’s town despite that vote, and frankly their vote being there doesn’t even matter to me; they had the villageriest posting on the first 6 pages next to Justin and Justin flipped town already.

I also like how Martin commits to one top wagon over the other while harddefending the other, but on second thought, I think wolves could’ve done whatever they wanted there between these two villagers on the block. Is Martin a good wolf?
oof, got one here guys
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws

Return to “Previous Jobs”