Oolong
9%
Darjeeling
No votes
Raspberry
18%
Chamomile
No votes
All teas are great and the opportunity to try a new variety is one of the great joys in life
27%

Total votes: 11
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 74

Re: AtLA D1

Post by falcon45ca »

lost monkey wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:49 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:43 am
Felicis wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:28 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:58 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:00 am @Seanzie @lost monkey @MartinGG99 @Naviya @falcon45ca

gth reads on each other plz
Sean - town
LoMo - scum
Martin - town
Naviya - town
This feels a little weird to me.

After getting caught up I don't get the lomo push anymore, what he's said seems like genuine confusion and town frustration. I didn't have bad vibes from Martin initially, but if Lomo is to be believed then I'm not sure why Martin would come into the thread post storm and say that Lomo fucked everything up when that doesn't sound like it's the case. Why didn't you want to be copped in the end after lomo went to bed?
We submitted our votes privately. LoMo did not share who he sent his vote in for, the rest of us did. Also, LoMo sent his vote in before the whole crew had even shown up in the chat.

If you think that's towny, then I don't know what to do for you.
I remember you saying you dont even remember my posts and i made it clear that i wanted you be it. Though its fair that i am to be blamed for not being present. All i wanna know is why weren't you copped like it was supposed to?
Well, if you'd have been there you'd know. It was going to be Justin actually when I'd arrived in the chat. I wasn't the group consensus when I arrived.

You put your vote on me w/o declaring that to the group, which locked us in to investigate me or lose the ability. All you had to do is tell us that, and we would've gone with the consensus. But you didn't.

Not towny at all, in fact dropping your vote w/o saying on who pretty much guaranteed that we wouldn't get the ability.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 302
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Quick recap of Luckbox:
Enters thread with admittedly wolfy opening - NAI
Jokes about votes giving power - NAI
Extra kills via lynch good for village - True and NAI
Admits to lying about getting powers - NAI
Comments on being long days - NAI fluff
Points out he said his opening was awkward when someone else said it - Lean-wolf very slight as if he's trying to discredit the post/read
Says he likes making trolly d1 posts - NAI
"I have opinions on everyone posted so far but I'mma not say them."
"I'm good at reading tone" - Rebuffing Justin pointing out that reads on everyone at this point was weak
No reason to keep the lie going, gun to head EOD vote: Martin - Interesting but probably NAI
Admits he didn't expect anyone to believe vote power joke - NAI
Greatest early case on him - This is weird
"None of it is even weird. It's a post I've made before-- which I tried to find just now but couldn't.

But the whole question of why I didn't just keep going with it is because that's just not what I do, and it would have been silly, and it's not actually true that I get special powers from being voted and it wouldn't be acceptable or good to lead anyone on that that's the case. So that part is pretty easy.
What makes Martin's case the greatest ever is because it's pretty much conjured up based on nothing. And I like it and think he might be a villager even." - Sudden flip on Martin read
Votes Justin
Responds to Martin - Both suddenly towning each other after early conflict
Asks about outing - NAI
Corrections
"I guess Justin is agreeing with me or me him" - Talking about outing info
"I like his tone too. I'm not saying he can't be a wolf-- I know nothing about him. But my impression is that he isn't." - Defending Martin v read
"Creature probably a wolf like always"
"I'll end up mostly cleared with some lingering questions about me by D2. But I'm actually a pretty decent villager." - Lmao
"Hallokatt can be a wolf"
"Apologies. But you I was thinking could be one of the bad people in this game based on your posting so far." - Responding to HK after HK jokes about the missed w
"It's already obvious your not and you're way outside your wolf range? If so just say so and I'll believe you for sure." - HK laughing at LB for w read
"you've got to start somewhere" - Justin making snarking comments about D1 w reads
"I've never seen you mad and only ever seen you wolf though..." - Responding to Creature
Asks Creature what his V is like
Acknowledged he was ignoring Falc when I jokingly said "w/w" on it
"Martin not a wolf
Ender not a wolf
Sig can be a wolf
imo"
"you're breaking my heart Mac" - Mac agreeing with my first vote on LB
"I'm not really in the mood to explain all of my reads but it's all mostly tone. I can be wrong pretty easily." - Someone asked about his earlier reads.
"You're asking Mac for a reason why you should town read me when he's voting me?"
"Hey!!!!!
Now I'm ready to play ww.
Tell these people I can super easily be a villager plz.
Also Mac and Ender voting me seems a bit strange.
You a wolf?" - First Butter interaction
Agrees with Justin talking shit about Guillo's memes
Asks people to sign up to 2+2 game
"Do you actually have a reason for thinking I'm a wolf? I've been assuming you were voting me for reactions for something." - To me
Changes vote to Seanzie
Misses my "another school" joke
Admits he has no idea about the "another school" joke
Calls Guillo's reads list propaganda
Starts to question Butters
"Because you've never even seen me play before and I feel like I should get some sort of benefit of the doubt." - Responding to Mac asking why me/him voting LB was weird
"To clarify: I just modded a game that Mac and Enders were in so I saw their games but they haven't seen mine, and then both of them are out voting me early and pushing me like they know my meta-- which is interesting. They can both be villagers still." - Hedging
"In my first game here I said I had a n0 wolf peek and that generated some decent discussion.
Then I counterclaimed the seer because he was lying about one of his peeks (kza) and I have a sick kza read.
So yeah I can definitely tell a silly lie about my role."
"Axe seems like a villager (because there is some thought process to their posts-- for people who like explanations)"
Asks about RVS
Slight banter with Mac
"there's a bit more to it than that although using thought is definitely helpful." - Defending his Axe tr
"Well there's also tone.
Thought + tone is a good combination." - Still defending the read
"Even people asking other people to explain their reads is starting to upset me"
Agrees he's v reading Mac
Claims N0 on KZA
Says it'll be weird for Butters and him
Presses Butter for reads
Presses Butter for more reads
Calls my scumlist bad - Oh wait I had Martin99 down the bottom before I waffled on him already. Shit I'm consistent.
"I'm at risk there" - Naviya asking for slots coasting/disengaging
"I've only played one game with Falcon and they were killed n1 and only had 21 posts-- but the posts match up perfectly with what I've seen of village game." - I actually agree with this read
"I'm here btw and have been here all day and will be here all day. Opened up all the pages in tabs but haven't begun to reread anything and don't know if I even want to. Although isoing Ender and comparing him to the village game I just saw might be productive.

There are a number of people I think are villagers like Martin, Axe, Narivya, probably Justin. Falcon too, and KZA. Those can all be my villagers. Everyone else is poe wolf but I can probably find some more villagers with some work."
"Creature: any reads?" - Pressing creature for reads
"Read Falcon's iso and think he's a bad vote. Everything seems normal, matches my small meta, and it's all people I think are villagers voting him."
"Why Felicis, Kza and Justin?
I've got reasons to think all of them are good-- mostly tone stuff"
"not really any reason to. This is completely within Creature's wolf range." - Probably true but it's also in v!range
"I don't disagree.
Did you have a plan for when you might leave your wolf range?" - Following up with Creature
"For Creature it's either wolfy or role neutral. I'm not sure which." - Or neutral on Syndicate, but if his MU meta was different I can understand
"I mean Creature is also the biggest LHF kill there is. But yeah-- I saw that game. And I've also seen him actually play as a wolf where he did things to try to distance from his partners, and did have read.
So idk. Definitely no reason to clear him now or think he's villagery." - Also don't think we need to get rid of him because his slot will probably resolve itself later
"I don't follow. He hasn't done anything." - Axe saying he was over-estimating Creature's W game
"are you really not a wolf?
(I was wondering when night is too)" - Pushing on Butters
Pushes for a few more posts on Butters
Defends Axe
Says he wouldn't w/w with Butters like this
"@MacDougall it gives me the sads to see you voting me. I went went looking to see who you were voting thinking about sheeping lol.
Do you have another suggestion?
I feel pretty villagery right now fwiw"
Starts Ender w reads with "Wolf, villager, wolf, wolf
Maybe" and a screenshot of votes on himself
Pushes more on butters
"pure Luckbox tone oozing out from every word he types.
that can't be faked."
Says "Whaaaa???" at HK suggesting voting KZA
"Ender you're still a wolf right?"
"I can do that in the morning." - When I ask for his reads
"Kza is my n0 though and is lock clear" - @HK
"My reads are all super pure. My impression of you btw is that you're pushing buttons." - At me, and yes that's what I do.
"well kza was obvious villager" - The well poked reaction to KZA flipping
"Widely town read by me though. Kza was my n0." - Defending his read
"lol why?" - Reaction to me welcoming IBA to the LB wagon
"Your're probably just a wolf still." - Response to me again
"Good posts that didn't seem like they were made from a wolf and because I have a sick kza soul read going back to my first and only game with her." - Explaining KZA read
"I mean lol @ voting me for clearing kza
excellent play"
"weren't you clearing me earlier or was it just me clearing you?" - Response to Grogu
"Because I read kza too well?" - When I said he was one of the acceptable end wagons
"I'll allow you to make me a wagon and kill me tomorrow and I won't fight it too hard"
"I mean today on this game day.
This game isn't really going to work out well for me because I don't know anyone here and don't feel like explaining that all my reads are based on tone and general impressions of people."
"lol.
You're a wolf right?" - At IBA
"claiming that I'm a wolf for thinking kza was super villagery is just lol.
I've been clearing kza the whole game." - He has, but it was more the reaction and not the read
"I've ceased caring and I'm set to get myself killed fwiw"
"Pure Kza tone that I first recognized in my first game with kza, when nanook tried to fake peek her.
But it doesn't matter." - Explaining KZA read
"I don't have the ability to explain reads on anybody but Butters, and barely even her. If you all want to believe that kza isn't a person I could be confident on then kill me." - All this AtE
"What?" - Reacting to IBA
"Why are you so smug so when you actually haven't done anything this game and your reads seem all over the place?
Why shouldn't I be flipping you?" - Reacting to me
"Yeah you're a wolf for just making stuff up" - To IBA
"It also seems like you're just making up your read on me" - Lol, still responding to me
"Going to sleep. I'll make some posts in the morning.
Creature can still pretty easily be a wolf though. Butters more so.
I haven't moved my vote though because I haven't seen a need for it. Usually I vote people for reactions though on D1 early and we're past that stage.
If eod were right now I'd say kill Butters although she's only 72% wolf-- it's the best I've got."
More Butters pushing
Votes Butters
"I've also been ignoring all the Falcon/LOMO event stuff.
Hopefully you all can figure that out."
"How are you not a wolf? It's like your names are all picked out randomly." - At me
"After they kill me, try to remember please that I have her at 72% wolf.

Also I've played with her for forever and know exactly what she is supposed to sound like."
"I was considering it." - Responding to me asking if he was gonna call all my reads made up.
Honestly, his reactions are bad, but that doesn't make him super-scum.

I just want to flip him because he's cared more about perception of his actions than solving.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 139

Post by Luckbox Inc »

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/show ... p=57087480

If people wanted to attempt to read me and Butters-- we're w/w in this game here. Butters is VoraciousReader. And we both play better than we are fwiw.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

lost monkey wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:52 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:47 am
lost monkey wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:35 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:00 am @Seanzie @lost monkey @MartinGG99 @Naviya @falcon45ca

Sean - town
LoMo - scum
Martin - town
Naviya - town

After getting caught up I don't get the lomo push anymore, what he's said seems like genuine confusion and town frustration. I didn't have bad vibes from Martin initially, but if Lomo is to be believed then I'm not sure why Martin would come into the thread post storm and say that Lomo fucked everything up when that doesn't sound like it's the case. Why didn't you want to be copped in the end after lomo went to bed?
Its my fault as well since i didn't tell them i was gonna go sleep but also i assumed that since falcon and sean both played with me atleast about 4 games, they would tell but it doesn't seemed like that from the people's reaction from the thread.
I'm sorry, cuz I've played 4 games with you, that means I know when you're gonna ghost and go to bed?

You didn't say anything about not returning, were the least present, didn't confirm who you were voting for, and this is supposed to be towny? Sure, ok.

Lemme guess, Tesla's are gonna stop global warming too, right?
Atleast you should have had a vague assumption when i didnt even post later. I atleast know when you pop in to play since i have played with you before, i kept repeating atleast 4-5 times last game because of creature.

No one is gonna stop global warming lol.
I should have had a vague assumption?? GTFO of here with that nonsense
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:55 am
lost monkey wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:49 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:43 am

Sean - town
LoMo - scum
Martin - town
Naviya - town

We submitted our votes privately. LoMo did not share who he sent his vote in for, the rest of us did. Also, LoMo sent his vote in before the whole crew had even shown up in the chat.

If you think that's towny, then I don't know what to do for you.
I remember you saying you dont even remember my posts and i made it clear that i wanted you be it. Though its fair that i am to be blamed for not being present. All i wanna know is why weren't you copped like it was supposed to?
When was it "supposed to" be Falcon? The only times I remember there being a rally for consensus was when Justin pushed us all to investigate him, and then when Falcon pushed us all to investigate me. I would have been fine with a Falcon investigation, but that didn't seem like something that was going to happen, unless that was decided before I got to the event (in which case... does that count as consensus?).
Exactly
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:29 am [VOTE: sig] aubergine

I looked through Sig's ISO and while early on I thought he looked pretty good, his play involving LoMo reeks of TMI. Given that I was up to be investigated and LoMo dropped the ball on the investigation, any towny would at least have some suspicion of us as a team. What does Sig do? Well apparently Sig is scumreading me, but defending LoMo. While he is right that we shouldn't just yeet someone based on negligence alone, it is clear he isn't doing any sort of worldbuilding here or thinking critically about what happened. My guess? Sig scum, LoMo town, Sig trying to either pocket LoMo or get on the right side of an incoming townflip.
I'm commander shepard and this is my favourite post of the last few hours.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:34 am Quick recap of Luckbox:
Enters thread with admittedly wolfy opening - NAI
Jokes about votes giving power - NAI
Extra kills via lynch good for village - True and NAI
Admits to lying about getting powers - NAI
Comments on being long days - NAI fluff
Points out he said his opening was awkward when someone else said it - Lean-wolf very slight as if he's trying to discredit the post/read
Says he likes making trolly d1 posts - NAI
"I have opinions on everyone posted so far but I'mma not say them."
"I'm good at reading tone" - Rebuffing Justin pointing out that reads on everyone at this point was weak
No reason to keep the lie going, gun to head EOD vote: Martin - Interesting but probably NAI
Admits he didn't expect anyone to believe vote power joke - NAI
Greatest early case on him - This is weird
"None of it is even weird. It's a post I've made before-- which I tried to find just now but couldn't.

But the whole question of why I didn't just keep going with it is because that's just not what I do, and it would have been silly, and it's not actually true that I get special powers from being voted and it wouldn't be acceptable or good to lead anyone on that that's the case. So that part is pretty easy.
What makes Martin's case the greatest ever is because it's pretty much conjured up based on nothing. And I like it and think he might be a villager even." - Sudden flip on Martin read
Votes Justin
Responds to Martin - Both suddenly towning each other after early conflict
Asks about outing - NAI
Corrections
"I guess Justin is agreeing with me or me him" - Talking about outing info
"I like his tone too. I'm not saying he can't be a wolf-- I know nothing about him. But my impression is that he isn't." - Defending Martin v read
"Creature probably a wolf like always"
"I'll end up mostly cleared with some lingering questions about me by D2. But I'm actually a pretty decent villager." - Lmao
"Hallokatt can be a wolf"
"Apologies. But you I was thinking could be one of the bad people in this game based on your posting so far." - Responding to HK after HK jokes about the missed w
"It's already obvious your not and you're way outside your wolf range? If so just say so and I'll believe you for sure." - HK laughing at LB for w read
"you've got to start somewhere" - Justin making snarking comments about D1 w reads
"I've never seen you mad and only ever seen you wolf though..." - Responding to Creature
Asks Creature what his V is like
Acknowledged he was ignoring Falc when I jokingly said "w/w" on it
"Martin not a wolf
Ender not a wolf
Sig can be a wolf
imo"
"you're breaking my heart Mac" - Mac agreeing with my first vote on LB
"I'm not really in the mood to explain all of my reads but it's all mostly tone. I can be wrong pretty easily." - Someone asked about his earlier reads.
"You're asking Mac for a reason why you should town read me when he's voting me?"
"Hey!!!!!
Now I'm ready to play ww.
Tell these people I can super easily be a villager plz.
Also Mac and Ender voting me seems a bit strange.
You a wolf?" - First Butter interaction
Agrees with Justin talking shit about Guillo's memes
Asks people to sign up to 2+2 game
"Do you actually have a reason for thinking I'm a wolf? I've been assuming you were voting me for reactions for something." - To me
Changes vote to Seanzie
Misses my "another school" joke
Admits he has no idea about the "another school" joke
Calls Guillo's reads list propaganda
Starts to question Butters
"Because you've never even seen me play before and I feel like I should get some sort of benefit of the doubt." - Responding to Mac asking why me/him voting LB was weird
"To clarify: I just modded a game that Mac and Enders were in so I saw their games but they haven't seen mine, and then both of them are out voting me early and pushing me like they know my meta-- which is interesting. They can both be villagers still." - Hedging
"In my first game here I said I had a n0 wolf peek and that generated some decent discussion.
Then I counterclaimed the seer because he was lying about one of his peeks (kza) and I have a sick kza read.
So yeah I can definitely tell a silly lie about my role."
"Axe seems like a villager (because there is some thought process to their posts-- for people who like explanations)"
Asks about RVS
Slight banter with Mac
"there's a bit more to it than that although using thought is definitely helpful." - Defending his Axe tr
"Well there's also tone.
Thought + tone is a good combination." - Still defending the read
"Even people asking other people to explain their reads is starting to upset me"
Agrees he's v reading Mac
Claims N0 on KZA
Says it'll be weird for Butters and him
Presses Butter for reads
Presses Butter for more reads
Calls my scumlist bad - Oh wait I had Martin99 down the bottom before I waffled on him already. Shit I'm consistent.
"I'm at risk there" - Naviya asking for slots coasting/disengaging
"I've only played one game with Falcon and they were killed n1 and only had 21 posts-- but the posts match up perfectly with what I've seen of village game." - I actually agree with this read
"I'm here btw and have been here all day and will be here all day. Opened up all the pages in tabs but haven't begun to reread anything and don't know if I even want to. Although isoing Ender and comparing him to the village game I just saw might be productive.

There are a number of people I think are villagers like Martin, Axe, Narivya, probably Justin. Falcon too, and KZA. Those can all be my villagers. Everyone else is poe wolf but I can probably find some more villagers with some work."
"Creature: any reads?" - Pressing creature for reads
"Read Falcon's iso and think he's a bad vote. Everything seems normal, matches my small meta, and it's all people I think are villagers voting him."
"Why Felicis, Kza and Justin?
I've got reasons to think all of them are good-- mostly tone stuff"
"not really any reason to. This is completely within Creature's wolf range." - Probably true but it's also in v!range
"I don't disagree.
Did you have a plan for when you might leave your wolf range?" - Following up with Creature
"For Creature it's either wolfy or role neutral. I'm not sure which." - Or neutral on Syndicate, but if his MU meta was different I can understand
"I mean Creature is also the biggest LHF kill there is. But yeah-- I saw that game. And I've also seen him actually play as a wolf where he did things to try to distance from his partners, and did have read.
So idk. Definitely no reason to clear him now or think he's villagery." - Also don't think we need to get rid of him because his slot will probably resolve itself later
"I don't follow. He hasn't done anything." - Axe saying he was over-estimating Creature's W game
"are you really not a wolf?
(I was wondering when night is too)" - Pushing on Butters
Pushes for a few more posts on Butters
Defends Axe
Says he wouldn't w/w with Butters like this
"@MacDougall it gives me the sads to see you voting me. I went went looking to see who you were voting thinking about sheeping lol.
Do you have another suggestion?
I feel pretty villagery right now fwiw"
Starts Ender w reads with "Wolf, villager, wolf, wolf
Maybe" and a screenshot of votes on himself
Pushes more on butters
"pure Luckbox tone oozing out from every word he types.
that can't be faked."
Says "Whaaaa???" at HK suggesting voting KZA
"Ender you're still a wolf right?"
"I can do that in the morning." - When I ask for his reads
"Kza is my n0 though and is lock clear" - @HK
"My reads are all super pure. My impression of you btw is that you're pushing buttons." - At me, and yes that's what I do.
"well kza was obvious villager" - The well poked reaction to KZA flipping
"Widely town read by me though. Kza was my n0." - Defending his read
"lol why?" - Reaction to me welcoming IBA to the LB wagon
"Your're probably just a wolf still." - Response to me again
"Good posts that didn't seem like they were made from a wolf and because I have a sick kza soul read going back to my first and only game with her." - Explaining KZA read
"I mean lol @ voting me for clearing kza
excellent play"
"weren't you clearing me earlier or was it just me clearing you?" - Response to Grogu
"Because I read kza too well?" - When I said he was one of the acceptable end wagons
"I'll allow you to make me a wagon and kill me tomorrow and I won't fight it too hard"
"I mean today on this game day.
This game isn't really going to work out well for me because I don't know anyone here and don't feel like explaining that all my reads are based on tone and general impressions of people."
"lol.
You're a wolf right?" - At IBA
"claiming that I'm a wolf for thinking kza was super villagery is just lol.
I've been clearing kza the whole game." - He has, but it was more the reaction and not the read
"I've ceased caring and I'm set to get myself killed fwiw"
"Pure Kza tone that I first recognized in my first game with kza, when nanook tried to fake peek her.
But it doesn't matter." - Explaining KZA read
"I don't have the ability to explain reads on anybody but Butters, and barely even her. If you all want to believe that kza isn't a person I could be confident on then kill me." - All this AtE
"What?" - Reacting to IBA
"Why are you so smug so when you actually haven't done anything this game and your reads seem all over the place?
Why shouldn't I be flipping you?" - Reacting to me
"Yeah you're a wolf for just making stuff up" - To IBA
"It also seems like you're just making up your read on me" - Lol, still responding to me
"Going to sleep. I'll make some posts in the morning.
Creature can still pretty easily be a wolf though. Butters more so.
I haven't moved my vote though because I haven't seen a need for it. Usually I vote people for reactions though on D1 early and we're past that stage.
If eod were right now I'd say kill Butters although she's only 72% wolf-- it's the best I've got."
More Butters pushing
Votes Butters
"I've also been ignoring all the Falcon/LOMO event stuff.
Hopefully you all can figure that out."
"How are you not a wolf? It's like your names are all picked out randomly." - At me
"After they kill me, try to remember please that I have her at 72% wolf.

Also I've played with her for forever and know exactly what she is supposed to sound like."
"I was considering it." - Responding to me asking if he was gonna call all my reads made up.
Honestly, his reactions are bad, but that doesn't make him super-scum.

I just want to flip him because he's cared more about perception of his actions than solving.
I am solving plenty exactly how I would be solving in a game with mostly players I don't know. I'm interacting with some, and with others I'm sitting back and watching. But no I haven't gotten out spreadsheets or taken any notes.
The idea that I'm not "solving" though or that I care more about perceptions is just made up though. You summarized my posts well-- but where is that in there?
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

And my reactions are fine. I don't get that at all either. Is it just the post-kza death post or is there another bad reaction?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:44 am And my reactions are fine. I don't get that at all either. Is it just the post-kza death post or is there another bad reaction?
Every time I've wagoned you
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Well no that's a lie, the first time wasn't too bad.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 97

Post by sig »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:35 am

I looked through Sig's ISO and while early on I thought he looked pretty good, his play involving LoMo reeks of TMI. Given that I was up to be investigated and LoMo dropped the ball on the investigation, any towny would at least have some suspicion of us as a team. What does Sig do? Well apparently Sig is scumreading me, but defending LoMo. While he is right that we shouldn't just yeet someone based on negligence alone, it is clear he isn't doing any sort of worldbuilding here or thinking critically about what happened. My guess? Sig scum, LoMo town, Sig trying to either pocket LoMo or get on the right side of an incoming townflip.
I'm commander shepard and this is my favourite post of the last few hours.
Oof ya had to dig hard for that.
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

So there is barely over an hour left in day and we have 5 1/2 vanity wagons. We should probably try to consolidate for wagonomics and to make it harder for wolves to control EoD.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I'm half delirious at nearly 2am, gonna have to leave close of game to y'all.

Don't sheep my reads, make up your own.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 97

Post by sig »

Props for at least giving some reason though
ImageImage
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:45 am
Luckbox Inc wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:44 am And my reactions are fine. I don't get that at all either. Is it just the post-kza death post or is there another bad reaction?
Every time I've wagoned you
everytime you've pushed me I've thought it's been because you're just making stuff up fwiw.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

One more post to make my D1 a good round 300.

Sleep well.

Flip wolves

Make me proud.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:47 am One more post to make my D1 a good round 300.

Sleep well.

Flip wolves

Make me proud.
You have more posts on D1 than I usually have in a normal game... Idk how y'all do this sort of thing.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Felicis
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/their
Aka: Fe, Fefe, Felix

Post by Felicis »

I like dis, dis more like the Seanzie I'm used to.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Felicis wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:58 am

I like dis, dis more like the Seanzie I'm used to.
That's a little scary. What's the Seanzie you're used to?
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

I mean tbf the Seanzie I'm *most* used to posts a lot of mech talk, but what I'm getting at is the solving aspect and vibe of Sean's recent post feels more like what I'm used to seeing when I've played with Sean. Maybe it's foolish but I do believe him when he said the thing about his students having exams coming up and stuff, so some benefit of the doubt, but the progression of that post just felt more Seanzie to me than his first couple random fluff posts and a vote on HK.
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

Have you played with Seanzie before, Luckbox?
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Felicis wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:07 pm Have you played with Seanzie before, Luckbox?
No, never.

Butters/Creature/Falcon/Kza
And I modded a very recent game that Enders/Mac played. That's it here.
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

Ok I have some stuff going on today in the next little bit so I'm not sure I'm going to be able to be here right for EoD (t minus 51min). I *might* be able to hop in erratically over the next bit but it'll likely be mostly skimming in between getting ready for my day proper😖

Vote is currently still on Falcon but I'm not even comfortable with that anymore tbh.
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:09 pm
Felicis wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:07 pm Have you played with Seanzie before, Luckbox?
No, never.

Butters/Creature/Falcon/Kza
And I modded a very recent game that Enders/Mac played. That's it here.
Ok gotcha. Well I hope what I said about Seanzie made sense, it's just a vibe/tonal thing mixed with meta that I'm used to from playing like.... I wanna say 5 or so games with him? I think they've all been town too, but I specced a game where he was wolf and I'm not getting super wolfiness from him at the moment.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Felicis wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:10 pm Ok I have some stuff going on today in the next little bit so I'm not sure I'm going to be able to be here right for EoD (t minus 51min). I *might* be able to hop in erratically over the next bit but it'll likely be mostly skimming in between getting ready for my day proper😖

Vote is currently still on Falcon but I'm not even comfortable with that anymore tbh.
If you had to vote one of the non-vanity wagons, who would you vote for and why?

Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

I mean realistically I shouldn't be dying today. I do have actual powers. I'm not entirely sure what they do. I won't even be told if they work fwiw. I would also not want to talk about them too much in case people do decide to not kill me. But powers exist and killing me would sort of be bad.
Like literally no one here knows how to read me except Butters though-- and Butters is probably just a wolf.
IBA
The Mark
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: They/them although he/him is fine tbh
Aka: Jack

Post by IBA »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:59 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:58 am Last sleep before end of day, just in case I'm not around here's my thoughts:

Towny so far:
Dana
MacDougall - This is not solid, don't clear him if I get napped.

Light/Null Town:
Creature
DaughterofOmega
Grogu
lost monkey
Naviya
IBA

Middle of the Road:
falcon
Felicis
Guillotine
NotanAxeHole - I keep going back and forth on this dude and his tunnel

Light scum lean:
Hollowkatt
JackofHearts2005
Long con

Lynchable:
Luckbox
MartinGG99
Seanzie
sig
TonyStarkPrime

Wiggin me out:
EnderWiggin

I would prefer if the lynch comes from the Lynchable list, both of them.

Falcon probably reads town because he tends to push on dumb shit on D1 (the 1 game meta strikes again!)
How are you not a wolf? It's like your names are all picked out randomly.
Why do you know he's not a wolf? :sirengif: :sirengif:
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

IBA wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:13 pm
I don't get it?
I don't actually think he is based on post count alone, but if he were a wolf I wouldn't be completely flabbergasted.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

IBA seems like they could definitely be a wolf here btw.
All sorts of agenda when it comes to pushing me imo
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:15 pm
IBA wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:13 pm
I don't get it?
I don't actually think he is based on post count alone, but if he were a wolf I wouldn't be completely flabbergasted.
"How are you not a wolf" presumes he's not a wolf, that's how that phrasing is used idiomatically. If I say, "How are you like this" I am taking it as a premise that you are like this and opening the floor only to a conversation about how you being like this came about, not tabling questions about whether or not you are actually like this.

So like people misspeak all the time but it's a bad look on top of every other reason you already seem lynchable

You're going to have to make a stronger claim than "I have powers" for it to be worthwhile for me to move my vote elsewhere.
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:12 pm
Felicis wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:10 pm Ok I have some stuff going on today in the next little bit so I'm not sure I'm going to be able to be here right for EoD (t minus 51min). I *might* be able to hop in erratically over the next bit but it'll likely be mostly skimming in between getting ready for my day proper😖

If you had to vote one of the non-vanity wagons, who would you vote for and why?
I think I'd vote for Sig over Lunchbox. It's not a super concrete thing for me or anything, I just have better vibes about Lunchbox than I do about Sig. But way things are going right now if things don't change, they're both yeeted so I guess that doesn't really matter, but that's where my mind is currently. Sig over Lunchbox.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 140
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:58 am @MartinGG99 how was it that the four developed reads you'd had were those four names? like the four least threatening people in the game nearly.
You misread it.

I was specifically asked for my least developed or weaker reads.

And besides, what does threat have to do with it? This is day 1, and there is no level of threat for anyone except for those being pushed.
lost monkey wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:39 am What happened in the event? Why was sean chosen instead of flacon? Before i went to sleep didn't you guys agree with me as well?@MartinGG99 @Justinrs2 @Naviya
If you're town then you didn't read the 2 paragraphs that Nanook put at the beginning of the discord chat....that you clearly had time to see since you were the third person there.

It explained everything including the puzzles/mazes and the need for unanimous consensus.

No one said we had consensus on Falcon. All I did was state my reads on everyone there and who should be copped. I can't recall everything Justin and Naviya said while you were there, but I'm fairly sure they didn't say they were set on the idea of copping falcon. We had some level of disagreement, and the best inital overlap we had was on Sean. Who then initally disagreed with being copped, and so Justin volunteered. Then falcon didn't want that over fears of investigative immuntiy. And so Sean was reluctantly picked.

Honestly I feel annoyed waking up to you asking this ("Gun-to-head") given that I spent much of my event time figuring out my reads on them and who to cop / trust.

Sean- Town
Lost Monkey - Wolf
Naviya - Town
Falcon45ca - Wolf
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Also I did some thinking as I went to sleep and it honestly felt like Sig was trying to be unnaturally diplomatic with me or something

idk it disturbed me how he was responding to me unless this is just his way of posting/playing
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

Ahdhdkahddkskshdkaaggagsdaksd voting doubt voting doubt fffff

Only thing I'm sure of is I want fire wolves dead 😤
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Can someone also explain to me why we're close to killing Luckbox?

I haven't encountered a strong reason for me to not read him as town so far, though I haven't read everything since last (IRL) night.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Towny so far:
NotanAxeHole
MacDougall
Luckbox
MartinGG99
Seanzie
DaughterofOmega
Grogu
Felicis
Naviya

Light/Null Town:
Dana
lost monkey

Middle of the Road:
falcon
JackofHearts2005
Guillotine

Light scum lean:
Hollowkatt
Creature
Long con
TonyStarkPrime
IBA

Lynchable:
Butters
sig-- based on Seanzie case andFelicis vouching for Seanzie

Wiggin me out:
EnderWiggin

I just kept Ender's categories.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Except Lost Monkey is null
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

Ok for real though I have to go, will try to come back in then next 40 but I'm running behind.

[VOTE: VOTE: SIG] aubergine
Gl town if I don't pop back in before nightfall 💙
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

[VOTE: Sig] aubergine

This is more preferable.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:21 pm sig-- based on Seanzie case
What was the case?
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:21 pm Can someone also explain to me why we're close to killing Luckbox?

I haven't encountered a strong reason for me to not read him as town so far, though I haven't read everything since last (IRL) night.
There's no reason at all. When Kza flipped last night I was like "well kza was an obvious villager" and people were like-- "lol you're a wolf". And because I think there are wolves voting me in Butters, and potentially IBA and Guillotine
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:56 am
Felicis wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:54 am
Fffffffffff 😳 Azula went hard with this one wtf girl. Rip kza :(
Accurate to canon Azula
I think Azula was more likely to go hard on Ty Lee, nawwutimean
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:21 pm Light scum lean:
Hollowkatt
Would also love to hear your thoughts on this

I had a slight town impression when I ISO'ed them yesterday (IRL) but I'm wondering what you saw different
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Naviya
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: xe/xir/xir/xirself

Post by Naviya »

Hi is anything happening
meow
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:24 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:21 pm Can someone also explain to me why we're close to killing Luckbox?

There's no reason at all. When Kza flipped last night I was like "well kza was an obvious villager" and people were like-- "lol you're a wolf". And because I think there are wolves voting me in Butters, and potentially IBA and Guillotine
I mean like with your comment about wig above, the issue is you presuming familiarity with who is and isn't a wolf which, I don't know if I need to tell you this, only the wolves know.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

This was the case. I mean idk. Seanzie only has 22 posts but I do trust Felicis. And Seanzie still seems good.

But these are the sorts of arguments and cases that are good-- they still have to be true-- but if Sig really isn't "thinking critically" or "world building" like they should, then it's a good argument.
Naviya
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: xe/xir/xir/xirself

Post by Naviya »

Sig wagon is probably fine?
I don't know
I'm sort of low-efforting this game anyways
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Also like, scum do not need to generate mislynches, that's never really an issue, especially day 1. Scum are far more likely to put effort into pocketing.

Although "people voting me must be scum" is a good look in fairness. It's bad but also a pretty common townie response emotionally.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

IBA wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:26 pm

I mean like with your comment about wig above, the issue is you presuming familiarity with who is and isn't a wolf which, I don't know if I need to tell you this, only the wolves know.
I have no idea of Sig is actually a wolf. And your approach to me--if you're a villager-- is definitely misguided and seems like a facile way of trying to read someone that you have no familiarity with.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:28 am @Jackofhearts2005 do you have a reason for voting me?
Yeh. Think yer scum. :shrug2:

Return to “Previous Jobs”