Oolong
9%
Darjeeling
No votes
Raspberry
18%
Chamomile
No votes
All teas are great and the opportunity to try a new variety is one of the great joys in life
27%

Total votes: 11
lost monkey
The Mark
Posts in topic: 50

Re: AtLA D1

Post by lost monkey »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:07 am
lost monkey wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:05 am Falcon is either scum or butthurt from me calling his town play bad last game. If i was scum getting people investigated is the best thing since there is a soup kill.
Then go pee, dont need to tell us.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 280
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

lost monkey wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:08 am
lost monkey wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:05 am Falcon is either scum or butthurt from me calling his town play bad last game. If i was scum getting people investigated is the best thing since there is a soup kill.
[VOTE: LoMo] aubergine
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:14 am
lost monkey wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:08 am
[VOTE: LoMo] aubergine
:beer: :beer:
ImageImage
Naviya
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: xe/xir/xir/xirself

Post by Naviya »

hmm
i could bonk sig here over luckbox
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

All i wanna say is don't force me to claim. This illogical shit ain't my fault. Negligence needs to be lynched is bullshit.
ImageImage
Felicis
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/their
Aka: Fe, Fefe, Felix

Post by Felicis »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:10 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:09 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:05 am Seanzie
Creature
TonyStarkPrime

would kill from this list
I hate this list because it's mostly low-end posters.

That being said Seanzie/TSP are fine lynches for me too.

Creature feels like they'll spew more town/scum later down the line when they start participating.
the pattern is that they are low end posters capable of more but hard phoning it in
I can't speak for the other two because the only person I know from past games here is Seanzie, but I am so not used to seeing this low effort play from him as either alignment so it's suuuuper weird. But maybe it's an irl thing. I wouldn't mind a Seanzie flip, but I'm trying to give some BOD since we have a bit of a tunnel history and I feel like I'm already kinda stuck on him and he's barely posted. Causes some anxiety cuz what if I'm just tunneling a townie again like I have in the past. Ugh I dunno. But it feels off that this has been Sean's play so far.
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:56 am
Felicis wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:54 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:51 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:50 am @KZA has been burnt to a crisp, their entire body covered in lightning scorches and blue fire lapping at their heels even after their untimely demise.

They were town, and their role was:
Mai
Disinterested Badass

You could totally take down anyone at any time you chose. You just don’t feel like it today. Lucky them. You have no powers, good luck.

You are town, good luck!
@ButterscotchSundae
@Creature
@Dana
@EnderWiggin
@falcon45ca
@Felicis
@Grogu
@Guillotine
@hollowkatt
@IBA
@Jackofhearts2005
@Long Con
@lost monkey
@Luckbox Inc
@MacDougall
@MartinGG99
@Naviya
@NotAnAxehole
@Seanzie
@sig
@daughterofomega
@TonyStarkPrime
Kza's vote will not count, votes for kza will be counted as jo votes, and the hammer is now at 14.
Fffffffffff 😳 Azula went hard with this one wtf girl. Rip kza :(
Accurate to canon Azula
True. If Mai and Ty Lee had stuck around much longer I'm sure she'd have wrecked them eventually with the direction Azula was taking things.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:48 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:47 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:46 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:46 am I'm not used to playing with such hesitant players who give scum room to play tbh.
how is sig outed mafia exactly?
It's this tingling sensation in my anus
@Jackofhearts2005 can you add tingling anus reads to our community book of memes plz
Wolf shaped tingling anus
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:58 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:00 am @Seanzie @lost monkey @MartinGG99 @Naviya @falcon45ca

gth reads on each other plz
Sean - town
LoMo - scum
Martin - town
Naviya - town
This feels a little weird to me.

After getting caught up I don't get the lomo push anymore, what he's said seems like genuine confusion and town frustration. I didn't have bad vibes from Martin initially, but if Lomo is to be believed then I'm not sure why Martin would come into the thread post storm and say that Lomo fucked everything up when that doesn't sound like it's the case. Why didn't you want to be copped in the end after lomo went to bed?
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Sorry I haven't been around much today. I'm teaching a double-time summer class on top of my normal responsibilities, and my students have an exam tonight, which preparing for that has been kicking my ass. Things should calm down after that for at least a few weeks, so I'll actually be able to participate more then.

For now, I'mma try to ISO the wagons before EoD to see who I should move my vote to.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[VOTE: Luckbox] aubergine
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:45 am Butters and DoO both seem town on ISO
Zero reason to think Butters is town based on her posting fwiw
Felicis
Stool Pigeon

Post by Felicis »

Ah I hear you, I hope it all goes well Sean.

In the meantime I think I want to put my vote on Falcon for now. It's just a gut feeling, but it feels a lot more comfortable than Lomo.

[VOTE: VOTE: FALCON] aubergine
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

Felicis wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:28 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:00 am @Seanzie @lost monkey @MartinGG99 @Naviya @falcon45ca

Sean - town
LoMo - scum
Martin - town
Naviya - town

After getting caught up I don't get the lomo push anymore, what he's said seems like genuine confusion and town frustration. I didn't have bad vibes from Martin initially, but if Lomo is to be believed then I'm not sure why Martin would come into the thread post storm and say that Lomo fucked everything up when that doesn't sound like it's the case. Why didn't you want to be copped in the end after lomo went to bed?
Its my fault as well since i didn't tell them i was gonna go sleep but also i assumed that since falcon and sean both played with me atleast about 4 games, they would tell but it doesn't seemed like that from the people's reaction from the thread.
ImageImage
Naviya
Stool Pigeon

Post by Naviya »

Felicis wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:28 am After getting caught up I don't get the lomo push anymore, what he's said seems like genuine confusion and town frustration. I didn't have bad vibes from Martin initially, but if Lomo is to be believed then I'm not sure why Martin would come into the thread post storm and say that Lomo fucked everything up when that doesn't sound like it's the case. Why didn't you want to be copped in the end after lomo went to bed?
This is a very valid take
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 74

Post by falcon45ca »

Sean - town
LoMo - scum
Martin - town
Naviya - town

We submitted our votes privately. LoMo did not share who he sent his vote in for, the rest of us did. Also, LoMo sent his vote in before the whole crew had even shown up in the chat.

If you think that's towny, then I don't know what to do for you.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 74

Post by falcon45ca »

lost monkey wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:35 am

Sean - town
LoMo - scum
Martin - town
Naviya - town

Its my fault as well since i didn't tell them i was gonna go sleep but also i assumed that since falcon and sean both played with me atleast about 4 games, they would tell but it doesn't seemed like that from the people's reaction from the thread.
I'm sorry, cuz I've played 4 games with you, that means I know when you're gonna ghost and go to bed?

You didn't say anything about not returning, were the least present, didn't confirm who you were voting for, and this is supposed to be towny? Sure, ok.

Lemme guess, Tesla's are gonna stop global warming too, right?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:43 am

Sean - town
LoMo - scum
Martin - town
Naviya - town

We submitted our votes privately. LoMo did not share who he sent his vote in for, the rest of us did. Also, LoMo sent his vote in before the whole crew had even shown up in the chat.

I remember you saying you dont even remember my posts and i made it clear that i wanted you be it. Though its fair that i am to be blamed for not being present. All i wanna know is why weren't you copped like it was supposed to?
ImageImage
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:47 am
lost monkey wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:35 am

Sean - town
LoMo - scum
Martin - town
Naviya - town

I'm sorry, cuz I've played 4 games with you, that means I know when you're gonna ghost and go to bed?

You didn't say anything about not returning, were the least present, didn't confirm who you were voting for, and this is supposed to be towny? Sure, ok.

Lemme guess, Tesla's are gonna stop global warming too, right?
Atleast you should have had a vague assumption when i didnt even post later. I atleast know when you pop in to play since i have played with you before, i kept repeating atleast 4-5 times last game because of creature.

No one is gonna stop global warming lol.
ImageImage
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

switching to Butters so I can be voting for someone who is likely a wolf
[VOTE: Butters] aubergine
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

I've also been ignoring all the Falcon/LOMO event stuff.
Hopefully you all can figure that out.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

lost monkey wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:49 am

Sean - town
LoMo - scum
Martin - town
Naviya - town

I remember you saying you dont even remember my posts and i made it clear that i wanted you be it. Though its fair that i am to be blamed for not being present. All i wanna know is why weren't you copped like it was supposed to?
When was it "supposed to" be Falcon? The only times I remember there being a rally for consensus was when Justin pushed us all to investigate him, and then when Falcon pushed us all to investigate me. I would have been fine with a Falcon investigation, but that didn't seem like something that was going to happen, unless that was decided before I got to the event (in which case... does that count as consensus?).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 302
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Last sleep before end of day, just in case I'm not around here's my thoughts:

Towny so far:
Dana
MacDougall - This is not solid, don't clear him if I get napped.

Light/Null Town:
Creature
DaughterofOmega
Grogu
lost monkey
Naviya
IBA

Middle of the Road:
falcon
Felicis
Guillotine
NotanAxeHole - I keep going back and forth on this dude and his tunnel

Light scum lean:
Hollowkatt
JackofHearts2005
Long con

Lynchable:
Luckbox
MartinGG99
Seanzie
sig
TonyStarkPrime

Wiggin me out:
EnderWiggin

I would prefer if the lynch comes from the Lynchable list, both of them.

Falcon probably reads town because he tends to push on dumb shit on D1 (the 1 game meta strikes again!)
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:55 am

Sean - town
LoMo - scum
Martin - town
Naviya - town

When was it "supposed to" be Falcon? The only times I remember there being a rally for consensus was when Justin pushed us all to investigate him, and then when Falcon pushed us all to investigate me. I would have been fine with a Falcon investigation, but that didn't seem like something that was going to happen, unless that was decided before I got to the event (in which case... does that count as consensus?).
Before you and falcon came in it was falcon, don't what happened after that.
ImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ACcidentally deleted Butters name and forgot to re-add.

Light scum should + Butters
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:58 am Last sleep before end of day, just in case I'm not around here's my thoughts:

Towny so far:
Dana
MacDougall - This is not solid, don't clear him if I get napped.

Light/Null Town:
Creature
DaughterofOmega
Grogu
lost monkey
Naviya
IBA

Middle of the Road:
falcon
Felicis
Guillotine
NotanAxeHole - I keep going back and forth on this dude and his tunnel

Light scum lean:
Hollowkatt
JackofHearts2005
Long con

Lynchable:
Luckbox
MartinGG99
Seanzie
sig
TonyStarkPrime

Wiggin me out:
EnderWiggin

I would prefer if the lynch comes from the Lynchable list, both of them.

Falcon probably reads town because he tends to push on dumb shit on D1 (the 1 game meta strikes again!)
How are you not a wolf? It's like your names are all picked out randomly.
Naviya
Stool Pigeon

Post by Naviya »

I thnink Butterscotch has been pretty villagery actually?
They feel super relaxed in their ISO but still in the mindset of finding wolve
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

lost monkey wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:58 am

Sean - town
LoMo - scum
Martin - town
Naviya - town

Well I mean if not everyone has shown up yet, things weren't decided.

Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Naviya wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:00 am I thnink Butterscotch has been pretty villagery actually?
After they kill me, try to remember please that I have her at 72% wolf.

Also I've played with her for forever and know exactly what she is supposed to sound like.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:59 am
How are you not a wolf? It's like your names are all picked out randomly.
I've been fairly consistent on reads but okay?

The only thing people should be posting on is that I was leaning Martin Town last I spoke of it and I've subtly bumped him down to scum because his more recent shit has been pretty meh.

Are you going to claim I've just been making up reads?
Naviya
Stool Pigeon

Post by Naviya »

[VOTE: sig] aubergine

Also @ Luckbox acknowledged
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Vote Mac but I’ll check out the falcon iso and see how that’s going
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:01 am
Naviya wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:00 am I thnink Butterscotch has been pretty villagery actually?
After they kill me, try to remember please that I have her at 72% wolf.

Also I've played with her for forever and know exactly what she is supposed to sound like.
If you flip green she's 100% on the block.

If you flip red she's more like 60% on the block.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:01 am Are you going to claim I've just been making up reads?
I was considering it.
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:01 am
lost monkey wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:58 am

Sean - town
LoMo - scum
Martin - town
Naviya - town

Well I mean if not everyone has shown up yet, things weren't decided.
I am to be blamed as well, how was i to know when 4 people agreed, 2 people coming in would change it.
ImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:02 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:01 am Are you going to claim I've just been making up reads?
I was considering it.
Oh no, these reads I've been quoting people and reacting to in thread are made up!

Guess I'm just openwolfing now. :werewolf:
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I’d say Falcon town with low-medium confidence
Naviya
Stool Pigeon

Post by Naviya »

Idk i have no clue who is a wolf
Naviya
Stool Pigeon

Post by Naviya »

[VOTE: tonystarkprime] aubergine

Probably where I'll stand
Gtg, may be back before EoD but not certain
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:01 pm
ButterscotchSundae wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:00 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:57 pm
ButterscotchSundae wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:55 pm I was thinking of finding my way to a Falcon vote...but I just saw that Luckbox is voting Creature. That's...concerning. To say the least.
why
Because Luckbox has played with Creature a lot. Enough to know that Creatures is a very difficult player to read AND that everyone always wants to kill him. It's a CLASSIC LHF situation. Which Dustin (Luckbox) should know.
Creature's D1 seems to be NAI slank for the most part. He did similar last game and was town.

If Luck has played with him a lot I'd maybe think my original w!luckbox was legit.
This is half a bookmark post but Creature's meta on the syndicate is kinda outta wack in that he seems to forget about or not prioritize games more often than he does on MU.

At one point, it was damn near a meme that if Creature posted less than X, he was scum and more than X, he was town but it was a way more reliable tell on MU than MTS, particularly in terms of getting false positive wolfreads from not posting enough.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sup, Tony?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

ButterscotchSundae wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:19 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:12 pm This is where I tell people that I've been playing ww with Butters longer than some of them have been alive (apparently) and that I read her super well.
Tone is off.
Okay, 1) caught you! and 2) are you calling me OLD?
Yeah, super rude.

If Luckbox and Butters are still both like "I am super good at reading the other one and they are a wolf" why don't we yeet them both for a 100% chance of getting scum? :grin:
I know that's not how stats work and I actually don't have a read on Butters but whatever.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:25 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:19 pm @NotAnAxehole it would be helpful were you to confirm who you are dude
Ok, you're going to instantly townread me though and it won't be fun anymore.
Glorfindel??
:disappoint:
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:16 am
Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:12 pm This is where I tell people that I've been playing ww with Butters longer than some of them have been alive (apparently) and that I read her super well.
Tone is off.
Yeah, super rude.

If Luckbox and Butters are still both like "I am super good at reading the other one and they are a wolf" why don't we yeet them both for a 100% chance of getting scum? :grin:
I know that's not how stats work and I actually don't have a read on Butters but whatever.
sounds like a plan
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

New coffee machine uses grounds instead of k-cups and also it works instead of being broken and I'm really looking forward to going to some fancy ass grocery store and actually buying something from those really good smelling coffee aisles. But for now? Mmmmm non instant coffee.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I see that the LB/Butters idea got a lot of talk last night after I stopped paying attention.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

@Jackofhearts2005 do you have a reason for voting me?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: sig] aubergine

I looked through Sig's ISO and while early on I thought he looked pretty good, his play involving LoMo reeks of TMI. Given that I was up to be investigated and LoMo dropped the ball on the investigation, any towny would at least have some suspicion of us as a team. What does Sig do? Well apparently Sig is scumreading me, but defending LoMo. While he is right that we shouldn't just yeet someone based on negligence alone, it is clear he isn't doing any sort of worldbuilding here or thinking critically about what happened. My guess? Sig scum, LoMo town, Sig trying to either pocket LoMo or get on the right side of an incoming townflip.

Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:29 am [VOTE: sig] aubergine

I looked through Sig's ISO and while early on I thought he looked pretty good, his play involving LoMo reeks of TMI. Given that I was up to be investigated and LoMo dropped the ball on the investigation, any towny would at least have some suspicion of us as a team. What does Sig do? Well apparently Sig is scumreading me, but defending LoMo. While he is right that we shouldn't just yeet someone based on negligence alone, it is clear he isn't doing any sort of worldbuilding here or thinking critically about what happened. My guess? Sig scum, LoMo town, Sig trying to either pocket LoMo or get on the right side of an incoming townflip.
Seems like this should be a good post
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:16 am
Tone is off.
Yeah, super rude.

It's better to yeet one and then re-evaluate since that could save us a mischop if we yeet a wolf on the first try.

Return to “Previous Jobs”