staypositivefriend
No votes

Total votes: 3
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 488

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 6]

Post by bronana »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:24 am i finally become confident in voting for the person youve been saying is wolf for days and then you jump around
when everyone aligns behind me and says yeah you're right, the first think i think is "fuck i'm probably wrong"
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 600
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:00 am
nutella wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:59 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:54 am
nutella wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:52 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:50 am just gonna reiterate that i dont understand why no one alive today has seemingly cared about my interactions with dyachei in either direction

ive acknowledged your stuff with dya quite a few times idk why you keep repeating this

i know what looks good and why

i dont think its clearing
im not saying this to invalidate you, but i honestly dont get the impression that you closely read and closely analyzed my interactions with dyachei, since you seemed fairly surprised by the assertion that i was a primary pusher on dyachei and since you seemed fairly unfair with my overall trajectory on dyachei overall? shrug
when you first posted that string of quotes i acknowledged it and started moving off of you
but that giant string of posts should have been impossible to miss when you did your initial analysis of my interactions with dyachei - which makes me think that you have never personally gone into my ISO and dya's ISO and read our interactions with a close attention to detail. if you have then im sorry for misrepresenting you, it was just the impression i got
i mean, i didn't reread every single post of your iso in detail overnight, i skimmed, but i did notice a lot of your interactions with dya. i didn't miss them, but they were mixed in with a lot of other stuff. and you had promised to provide quotes anyway, so it was helpful to see that particular compilation
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 642

Post by outed wolf »

bronana wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:06 am
nutella wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:24 am i finally become confident in voting for the person youve been saying is wolf for days and then you jump around
when everyone aligns behind me and says yeah you're right, the first think i think is "fuck i'm probably wrong"
amen

happens all the time lmao
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:00 am
outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:58 am part of the problem is i bet dya told their wolf team mid d1 to bus them (or at least floated the possibility of having to do so) because me and sunbae pushing dya d1 is exactly what happened in the org game (where they flipped wolf) and i imagine they knew a repeat was on the cards at that point

so its hard for me to divorce a legitimate soulread on dya from riding a bus to glorytown
yeah this. dya very much knew they were going down soon enough from pretty early in the game, so there probably was some bussing, and i hope you realize this is a big part of why i don't feel like i can clear you either
fwiw i completely agree - i would never clear someone solely for finding dyachei wolfy, because i have no doubt that dyachei wanted to be bussed/distanced from, and that the remaining wolf distanced from them quite a lot - this plays a large role into my feeling that zack is probably a villager. i'm more interested in seeing who had the most inorganic/convenient shift to wolfreading dyachei overall
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:52 am
outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:49 am That line SPF wrote about reading C4 as a villager so they should be a villager just felt super wrong
Like I get in the world where it's a joke but it's still a joke that has the intended effect to make you think along those lines

@bronana

Ordered list, I guess ?
what post are you talking about?

i don't do ordered lists thats a sign of weakness
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:07 am
outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:49 am That line SPF wrote about reading C4 as a villager so they should be a villager just felt super wrong
Like I get in the world where it's a joke but it's still a joke that has the intended effect to make you think along those lines

@bronana

Ordered list, I guess ?
it's not a joke. c4 has never misread me in a game before. if c4 is a villager then he's misreading me for the first time ever. if c4 is a wolf then he's TMI'ing me as town. in either reality, the odds of me being town are more likely than not. i don't understand why an argument like that makes you feel "wrong" - you're gonna have to be less abstract about it
how many games have you guys even played together? didn't c4 say he's wolfed twice or something?
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

[VOTE: arete] aubergine

fwiw i think c4s progression on dya isnt great

i know spf has said stuff about internally consistent but c4 doesnt actually SOLVE dyas alignment really

(idk maybe we look at he gavial stuff differently) - but it seemed very results oriented rather than understanding perspectives
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:06 am
amen

idk sometimes it makes me feel better though, like if several villagers converge on one answer it might be a sign it's just correct
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

(especially in this case when theres only one wolf left -- consensus feels like our friend here)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

[VOTE: c4] aubergine

fuck it, yall will figure it out
staypositivefriend
Hitman

bronana wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:08 am

@bronana

Ordered list, I guess ?
it's not a joke. c4 has never misread me in a game before. if c4 is a villager then he's misreading me for the first time ever. if c4 is a wolf then he's TMI'ing me as town. in either reality, the odds of me being town are more likely than not. i don't understand why an argument like that makes you feel "wrong" - you're gonna have to be less abstract about it
how many games have you guys even played together? didn't c4 say he's wolfed twice or something?
to my knowledge, c4 has been a wolf in exactly one game. (CoV). we've played 3-4 games together outside of that, and in all of those games, c4 was the first person to read me with a high level of accuracy, and he spent a large portion of those games stubbornly trying to make other people agree w/his read on me (similar to how he's approached this game)

fwiw i acknowledge the flaws of "godreads" considering that we saw one of them go wrong in this game already, but still lol
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:20 am
outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:16 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:09 am how much of your vote on me is influenced by my vote on you, btw?
p much 0% i dont believe you actually think im a wolf and i think you just voted me to get some kind of reaction out of me (esp cause you said earlier this phase that you dont think im a wolf (slight paraphrase but you get it)

i had the reaction to your posts when i read them earlier i just didnt drop it then

"it's not a joke. c4 has never misread me in a game before. if c4 is a villager then he's misreading me for the first time ever. if c4 is a wolf then he's TMI'ing me as town. in either reality, the odds of me being town are more likely than not. i don't understand why an argument like that makes you feel "wrong" - you're gonna have to be less abstract about it"

forgive me if ive had enough of godreads for one game :P

"that's wacky. why is it wolfy for me to acknowledge that i was being widely misunderstood and that i perceived myself as a likely mischop? would you prefer that i lie about my position in the game?"

i think you overstated your position in the game a little, nutella has been the main one driving pushing you over recent times - i pushed you a bit when i was cartwheeling towards the bin, syn is dead, arete, does arete count?

maybe i am not remembering others correctly and perhaps you landed in some sort of null zone and you thought well its gonna be soon - and thats fair

i don't think any of the things i said are slam dunk cases but i did want to put them out there because people can respond to them and create some sort of dialogue

i was kinda hoping you didnt respond to my posts first lol. i wanted to see others chime in a bit first (i guess i shouldve just not replied to this but too late now, im not retyping these words)

these are like little tennis balls lobbed up into the thread waiting for someone to hit them
re the godread stuff: i mean yeah, sure, but that still doesn't explain why you find anything about that wolfy

i really didn't overstate my position in the game tbh - my memory is that i came into today with nutella and bronana having both agreed that i was not a main pusher of dyachei (even though i was!) and with nutella and arete actively suspicious of me, with you/bronana both making vaguely paranoid comments about me as well. i perceived my odds of being the chop coming into today fairly high, and it's not unreasonable from my position why i would feel that way even if things ended up turning out a bit differently than i thought

also that's fair, i assumed that your vote wasn't 100% serious but i was a little thrown off by the reasoning that you gave right now because it seemed so abstract and so non-specific at a point in the game when you have more than enough evidence to base your reads on solid, concrete stuff
whoa whoa whoa hey now, i said I didn't remember you being a main pusher! that's totally different than me asserting that you weren't! (i am sort of joking but also kind of serious :P)
nutella wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:09 am
outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:06 am
amen

idk sometimes it makes me feel better though, like if several villagers converge on one answer it might be a sign it's just correct
i mean i pushed chloe/syn since d2 or whatever all game and then everyone agreed it was syn yesterday and he was green? lol
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:40 am if he's a wolf then he's probably TMI'ing zack as town
there is only one wolf so lol? i can't tell if this was a joke or not
staypositivefriend
Hitman

bronana wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:17 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:40 am if he's a wolf then he's probably TMI'ing zack as town
there is only one wolf so lol? i can't tell if this was a joke or not
that's the point - if visor is a wolf then that makes you town by default

but i see why the wording is confusing lol
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

i uh, wouldnt trust my zack read 100%

i dont actually play a huge amount of games with him (mostly because we retire every 3 games for half a year :P )

i mean i think hes a villager this game but i wouldnt feel confident betting the game on any of my reads lol
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

sk hunting is hard man
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:54 am
outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:52 am " if she is a wolf then this is the strongest game i've ever seen her play"

(fwiw i read all of the post - but not sure i have a huge amount of questions for you)

this is something i have been thinking. i looked at some former nutella wolf light games and a lot of them are generally worse than this though there is once decentish one in there which has increased my paranoia levels. i fear we cleared nutella too early sometimes, though hally and alison both v read her so i guess i can blame them :P )
tinfoil zack instead so i can fucking die if the game doesnt end today
Because he's the hero PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 6] deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A bronana knight.
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:07 am
nutella wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:00 am
outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:58 am part of the problem is i bet dya told their wolf team mid d1 to bus them (or at least floated the possibility of having to do so) because me and sunbae pushing dya d1 is exactly what happened in the org game (where they flipped wolf) and i imagine they knew a repeat was on the cards at that point

so its hard for me to divorce a legitimate soulread on dya from riding a bus to glorytown
yeah this. dya very much knew they were going down soon enough from pretty early in the game, so there probably was some bussing, and i hope you realize this is a big part of why i don't feel like i can clear you either
fwiw i completely agree - i would never clear someone solely for finding dyachei wolfy, because i have no doubt that dyachei wanted to be bussed/distanced from, and that the remaining wolf distanced from them quite a lot - this plays a large role into my feeling that zack is probably a villager. i'm more interested in seeing who had the most inorganic/convenient shift to wolfreading dyachei overall
being cleared for my shitty play

bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:12 am

@bronana

Ordered list, I guess ?
to my knowledge, c4 has been a wolf in exactly one game. (CoV). we've played 3-4 games together outside of that, and in all of those games, c4 was the first person to read me with a high level of accuracy, and he spent a large portion of those games stubbornly trying to make other people agree w/his read on me (similar to how he's approached this game)

fwiw i acknowledge the flaws of "godreads" considering that we saw one of them go wrong in this game already, but still lol
didn't he wolfread you for a thick, solid, and tight portion of d1?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

zack, is outed wolf just a villager? give me your guidance
staypositivefriend
Hitman

bronana wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:26 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:12 am

@bronana

Ordered list, I guess ?

didn't he wolfread you for a thick, solid, and tight portion of d1?
i recall it being very short lived (as in not existing past the first few hours of the game), but he did wolfread me initially, yeah
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:20 am i uh, wouldnt trust my zack read 100%

i dont actually play a huge amount of games with him (mostly because we retire every 3 games for half a year :P )

i mean i think hes a villager this game but i wouldnt feel confident betting the game on any of my reads lol
listen here you little shit

i'm a villager. you feel it in the earth, you feel it in the water, you smell it in the air.
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:27 am zack, is outed wolf just a villager? give me your guidance
just because visor and i have been playing with each other for a decade and have vaguely similar styles and are both in the 18-65 age demographic doesn't mean we read each other with a stunning degree of accuracy or anything. if anything it used to be the opposite.

I think he's a villager, I don't think he'd push dya like that as w/w, but if you're looking to absolve yourself of responsibility and have me tell you it's a lock, sorry. I could be wrong. He's a good wolf and it has literally been years since I have any half-relevant personal experience with his wolf game. You have mentioned several times that he feels off and different to you, and I'm not sure what you mean, he seems pretty much like normal visor to me.

his posts where he was buttering me up talking about what a spectacular, wonderful, tactically brilliant nightkill I would have been made me raise my eyebrows a bit but shrug.
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

staypositivefriend
Hitman

tfw i cant absolve myself of responsibility
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

honestly i think if he was a wolf he probably would have just killed me one of the last couple nights

that's part of why i even memed on him with the outed wolf + syn rhyme late in the day in the first place, to try and bait it and get me the hell out of here lol
staypositivefriend
Hitman

if i had to pinpoint my concerns about visor, they would look like this:

-played a large role in concentrating momentum against the widely incorrect POE pool of amy/alison/dyachei

-felt overconfident and oversatisfied with their solve during the first couple of days, without a proportionate amount of logic to back it up. seems unconfident and unsure of themselves now in comparison

-has seemed to struggle to solve the game in holistic terms today and has felt a little directionless with their solving (i know they mentioned they dont have the time/mental energy to fully solve, which is fine)

but i do agree that his early push on dyachei is villager indicative and a bit of a hard sell to be a bus
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

while i def pushed amy/dya

i wasnt a huge pushed of alison tbf

i went along with it because of the chance i was wrong on dya/people i thought were villagers were also pushing alison

you can see if you look back zack specifically asks me why im not pushing alison - i never had any confidence there but lacked confidence in myself to push dya over/ran out of posts lol/got browbeaten out of pushing dya on d2
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

this is the second game where sunbae has read dya wolf d1, and then felt bad and gone away from it

@sunbae trust your damn instincts and go for the throat pal :P
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

i think all of my posts this day phase are still better than c4/aretes

shrug
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:37 am if i had to pinpoint my concerns about visor, they would look like this:

1. played a large role in concentrating momentum against the widely incorrect POE pool of amy/alison/dyachei

2. felt overconfident and oversatisfied with their solve during the first couple of days, without a proportionate amount of logic to back it up. seems unconfident and unsure of themselves now in comparison

3. has seemed to struggle to solve the game in holistic terms today and has felt a little directionless with their solving (i know they mentioned they dont have the time/mental energy to fully solve, which is fine)

but i do agree that his early push on dyachei is villager indicative and a bit of a hard sell to be a bus
1. he really didn't push alison, and like one of those is a wolf and that is not a damnable ratio at all for d2 anyway

2. that's normal

3. :shrug:
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

look i was super confident dya/amy were wolves, it seemed natural to me, i was wrong on amy, and got a lot of pushback from people on dya

having then shit the bed on d4, and also been wrong on amy, why wouldnt you expect my confidence level to be low?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:42 am i think all of my posts this day phase are still better than c4/aretes

shrug
well if one of them is a wolf they're basically rolling over, if you're the wolf you're fighting bc you have a chance
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:43 am look i was super confident dya/amy were wolves, it seemed natural to me, i was wrong on amy, and got a lot of pushback from people on dya

having then shit the bed on d4, and also been wrong on amy, why wouldnt you expect my confidence level to be low?
that's fair ig, i just dont feel like i can step into your shoes and fully understand your approach or your mindset behind solving the game today. your response makes me feel like it's probably just NAI for you

i dont wanna sound too harsh because ive been in that exact position as a villager a million times (and at some points during this very game lol)
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:43 am
outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:42 am i think all of my posts this day phase are still better than c4/aretes

shrug
well if one of them is a wolf they're basically rolling over, if you're the wolf you're fighting bc you have a chance
this is the part of a game where a lot of wolves stall and have a hard time keeping up with the villagers that have no such issues. there is inevitably a bunch of villagers tinfoiling and arguing with each other all day, and it can be hard to break into that as a wolf

arete freezing up and giving reasons why all these villagers and villagers and struggling to find a real push is pmuch the classic, when you have TMI that good players are town you can more clearly see all the reasons they're town and sometimes that creates a mental block (especially when they're all people who will vigorously defend themselves)

i honestly can barely recall them pushing anyone all game except for the brief case on tangy d1 and syn yesterday. is this normal for them? am i misremembering something? these are genuine questions, not rhetorical.
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

uh i think they pushed gavial a bit.... i cant recall much else?

spf: do you find me hard to understand as a player or something? mulitple times this game you have come out and stated i am very likely to be a villager for [reasons] and then you keep coming back to questioning me

are you trying to convince yourself? do you actually believe those things? whats the go
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

they pushed gavial a bit but then came around to believing he was town, though iirc they took a fairly hands-off approach to the wagon (which seems mildly wolfy on the surface but is fair enough regardless of their alignment, i can understand not wanting to stick their neck out for gavial as a villager)
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

bronana wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:50 am
nutella wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:43 am

shrug
this is the part of a game where a lot of wolves stall and have a hard time keeping up with the villagers that have no such issues. there is inevitably a bunch of villagers tinfoiling and arguing with each other all day, and it can be hard to break into that as a wolf

arete freezing up and giving reasons why all these villagers and villagers and struggling to find a real push is pmuch the classic, when you have TMI that good players are town you can more clearly see all the reasons they're town and sometimes that creates a mental block (especially when they're all people who will vigorously defend themselves)

i honestly can barely recall them pushing anyone all game except for the brief case on tangy d1 and syn yesterday. is this normal for them? am i misremembering something? these are genuine questions, not rhetorical.
I think the middle paragraph also applies to c4, he is doing a bunch of nothing

and also has not done much other than vote dya iirc? i don't know if i'd even call it a push really, he has not seemed very interested in convincing anyone of his reads fmpov
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

literally the only read hes pushed since dya is dizzy i think (c4)
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

why cant he just be tmi-ing you spf?
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

no matter how much we talk or how many days pass my conclusions keep ending up as literally just the same as sunbae's d3 flowchart lol
outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:01 am literally the only read hes pushed since dya is dizzy i think (c4)
he doesn't seem to even believe that one himself
staypositivefriend
Hitman

outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:56 am uh i think they pushed gavial a bit.... i cant recall much else?

spf: do you find me hard to understand as a player or something? mulitple times this game you have come out and stated i am very likely to be a villager for [reasons] and then you keep coming back to questioning me

are you trying to convince yourself? do you actually believe those things? whats the go
i actually think that youre just a villager after thinking about it more
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

chance of being nightkilled RISES
staypositivefriend
Hitman

dyachei wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:37 pm I've been trying to catch up for the better part of an hour. I see I'm getting d1 heat again. As I always do. Because people always forget my d1s tend to suck

I like that sunbae went right to spf's how to read her guide and compared. I think that he might have been a little biased when he looked at it thoguh

I have a gut feeling about alison's alignment. I didn't like her one post but I also don't like that she hasn't come back and tried to solve the game yet

@outed wolf I gave my thoughts on amy but feels like my thoughts count for jack shit as usual
dyachei wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:47 pm it's super frustrating to finally rand town in a game with visor and zack and have them not even explain their shitty reads on me
i feel that the frustration in these posts were completely authentic - i have no doubt that dya was frustrated that they were being wolfread so early into the game before they had a chance to really get comfortable, and i think that these posts were dya attempting to get some of the heat off of themselves so that they could get back into the flow of things

after dyachei made that post, here are some of the posts that outed wolf made about dyachei:
outed wolf wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:32 am what do you think of dya spf, specifically (not like you agree with arguments others make, whats your interpretation.thoughts on their posts)
outed wolf wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 1:59 am So. Dya then?

Where else we thinking
outed wolf wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:28 pm I think dyachei flips wolf most of the time

But we are gonna end up talking about gavial tomorrow if he's alive and doing this song and dance again. Better to bite the bullet and kill him today and move on unless Yall wanna kill dya
if visor is a wolf and they see their wolf partner struggling under early pressure and clearly wanting people to back off, i don't know that he would go out of his way to ask me for my detailed thoughts on dyachei (knowing that i wolfread them at the time), nor would he go out of his way to suggest that dya be the d1 chop or to reiterate that he feels that dyachei will flip wolf most of the time

it just doesnt really feel like a bus to me. and the point where i anticipate that dyachei would ask people to bus them/distance from them came after visor started pushing on them, which makes me feel like visor is a villager that happened to play a fairly big role in concentrating the right amount of momentum against dyachei in the early game
staypositivefriend
Hitman

outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:02 am why cant he just be tmi-ing you spf?
he could be. i think that dya most likely TMI'd him as a villager in their opening posts, but i would probably immediately vote for him in a f3 scenario, because if he's a wolf then he approached this game with the specific intent to pocket me
staypositivefriend
Hitman

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:28 am
he could be. i think that dya most likely TMI'd him as a villager in their opening posts, but i would probably immediately vote for him in a f3 scenario, because if he's a wolf then he approached this game with the specific intent to pocket me
to be clear, i wouldnt immediately vote ~anyone~ in a f3, but i townread enough people in this game that c4 being alive in a f3 with me would be a concerning scenario
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:26 am
dyachei wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:37 pm I've been trying to catch up for the better part of an hour. I see I'm getting d1 heat again. As I always do. Because people always forget my d1s tend to suck

I like that sunbae went right to spf's how to read her guide and compared. I think that he might have been a little biased when he looked at it thoguh

I have a gut feeling about alison's alignment. I didn't like her one post but I also don't like that she hasn't come back and tried to solve the game yet

@outed wolf I gave my thoughts on amy but feels like my thoughts count for jack shit as usual
dyachei wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:47 pm it's super frustrating to finally rand town in a game with visor and zack and have them not even explain their shitty reads on me
i feel that the frustration in these posts were completely authentic - i have no doubt that dya was frustrated that they were being wolfread so early into the game before they had a chance to really get comfortable, and i think that these posts were dya attempting to get some of the heat off of themselves so that they could get back into the flow of things

after dyachei made that post, here are some of the posts that outed wolf made about dyachei:
outed wolf wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:32 am what do you think of dya spf, specifically (not like you agree with arguments others make, whats your interpretation.thoughts on their posts)
outed wolf wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 1:59 am So. Dya then?

Where else we thinking
outed wolf wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:28 pm I think dyachei flips wolf most of the time

But we are gonna end up talking about gavial tomorrow if he's alive and doing this song and dance again. Better to bite the bullet and kill him today and move on unless Yall wanna kill dya
if visor is a wolf and they see their wolf partner struggling under early pressure and clearly wanting people to back off, i don't know that he would go out of his way to ask me for my detailed thoughts on dyachei (knowing that i wolfread them at the time), nor would he go out of his way to suggest that dya be the d1 chop or to reiterate that he feels that dyachei will flip wolf most of the time

it just doesnt really feel like a bus to me. and the point where i anticipate that dyachei would ask people to bus them/distance from them came after visor started pushing on them, which makes me feel like visor is a villager that happened to play a fairly big role in concentrating the right amount of momentum against dyachei in the early game
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

okay.

so you think hes a villa, you think im a villa

you have.... dizzy and arete left then in your poe?

(if so - say you're wrong, where do you think you are wrong?)
staypositivefriend
Hitman

outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:31 am
okay.

so you think hes a villa, you think im a villa

you have.... dizzy and arete left then in your poe?

(if so - say you're wrong, where do you think you are wrong?)
pretty much

i think that nutella is a villager

i think that youre a villager

i think that bronana is a villager

my instincts are telling me that if im misreading anyone in that pool, it would be bronana (although i do think he's town)

that leaves c4, dyslexicon, arete

i think that dya most likely TMI'd c4 as a villager

i think that dyslexicon has been consistently villagery even though im lacking in the One Big Reason to townread him

i think arete has been villagery but i have a number of concerns about them

if i could chop three people back to back rn, it would probably be arete, dizzy, and c4

....but that feels so wrong now that i've typed it out lol
staypositivefriend
Hitman

let's fast forward to the part where dizzy comes in and complains about me not having him higher in my POE and me townreading him for it

Return to “Previous Rackets”