No votes

Total votes: 3
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 600
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 6]

Post by nutella »

Arete wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:05 pm For the record I feel like 'Arete didn't interact a lot with Dya, which makes them partners,' which I've seen a couple times, is ... silly? like if you think I'm a wolf then clearly I would be capable of interacting with my partners, seeing as how basically all I did the entire game until he died was interact with Vul.
...... :evileye: weird and bad defense
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

why did yall move off
their posts are still wolfy
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i finally become confident in voting for the person youve been saying is wolf for days and then you jump around
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 642

Post by outed wolf »

[VOTE: spf] aubergine
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

That line SPF wrote about reading C4 as a villager so they should be a villager just felt super wrong
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

The martyr opening too, felt like when golden went all self vote woe is me as mafia

I'm not super confident in this but I think it will be good to have some different wagons going, we've been very consensusy this game

Perhaps rightfully so, but still
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:49 am That line SPF wrote about reading C4 as a villager so they should be a villager just felt super wrong
Like I get in the world where it's a joke but it's still a joke that has the intended effect to make you think along those lines

@bronana

Ordered list, I guess ?
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

i mean if i think zack/nutella are villas i just have to find one more

if zack thinks dizzy is a villager i guess im okay with that

arete/c4 are in my bottom 2 and i guess its a tossup with spf/dizzy for that final spot
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:52 am
outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:49 am That line SPF wrote about reading C4 as a villager so they should be a villager just felt super wrong
Like I get in the world where it's a joke but it's still a joke that has the intended effect to make you think along those lines

@bronana

Ordered list, I guess ?
it's not a joke. c4 has never misread me in a game before. if c4 is a villager then he's misreading me for the first time ever. if c4 is a wolf then he's TMI'ing me as town. in either reality, the odds of me being town are more likely than not. i don't understand why an argument like that makes you feel "wrong" - you're gonna have to be less abstract about it
staypositivefriend
Hitman

outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:50 am The martyr opening too, felt like when golden went all self vote woe is me as mafia

I'm not super confident in this but I think it will be good to have some different wagons going, we've been very consensusy this game

Perhaps rightfully so, but still
that's wacky. why is it wolfy for me to acknowledge that i was being widely misunderstood and that i perceived myself as a likely mischop? would you prefer that i lie about my position in the game?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

how much of your vote on me is influenced by my vote on you, btw?
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:09 am how much of your vote on me is influenced by my vote on you, btw?
p much 0% i dont believe you actually think im a wolf and i think you just voted me to get some kind of reaction out of me (esp cause you said earlier this phase that you dont think im a wolf (slight paraphrase but you get it)

i had the reaction to your posts when i read them earlier i just didnt drop it then

"it's not a joke. c4 has never misread me in a game before. if c4 is a villager then he's misreading me for the first time ever. if c4 is a wolf then he's TMI'ing me as town. in either reality, the odds of me being town are more likely than not. i don't understand why an argument like that makes you feel "wrong" - you're gonna have to be less abstract about it"

forgive me if ive had enough of godreads for one game :P

"that's wacky. why is it wolfy for me to acknowledge that i was being widely misunderstood and that i perceived myself as a likely mischop? would you prefer that i lie about my position in the game?"

i think you overstated your position in the game a little, nutella has been the main one driving pushing you over recent times - i pushed you a bit when i was cartwheeling towards the bin, syn is dead, arete, does arete count?

maybe i am not remembering others correctly and perhaps you landed in some sort of null zone and you thought well its gonna be soon - and thats fair

i don't think any of the things i said are slam dunk cases but i did want to put them out there because people can respond to them and create some sort of dialogue

i was kinda hoping you didnt respond to my posts first lol. i wanted to see others chime in a bit first (i guess i shouldve just not replied to this but too late now, im not retyping these words)

these are like little tennis balls lobbed up into the thread waiting for someone to hit them
staypositivefriend
Hitman

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:11 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 1:13 am
outed wolf wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:32 am what do you think of dya spf, specifically (not like you agree with arguments others make, whats your interpretation.thoughts on their posts)
i feel like dyachei came into this game with pre-packaged stances, and has spent the entirety of today reiterating them. their reads are reasonable and they come from a perspective that is logical for a villager to have - i just feel like something is missing wrt their reads developing and changing in a fluid way. dyachei's strongest townread is on tangygrowth, a read that was initially just described as tangy being "pure", and read that was later expanded upon to include the reasoning of: "her wallpost contained a lot of detail that wolves wouldn't think to write"

and like, yes, i agree that tangy is towny, but i don't feel like dyachei went on a ~journey~ to figure tangy out. i don't feel like dyachei went on a ~journey~ to figure alison out. their reads just kind of pop into existence, and i can't find any "turning points" in their ISO for when a read might have developed more strongly or more confidently. the surface level stuff is there, and it definitely looks good, but i just don't feel like the internal thought processes that villagers tend to have are reflected in dyachei's reads so far. they feel much more point A to point B to me

i've been struggling w/my read on dyachei because i greatly dislike the idea of pushing on them when theyre a villager, and i mindmelded with them earlier about c4 being villagery, but i've been getting pinged by them for a little while now
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:23 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:15 pm like why would my read on alison change because what I thought yesterday actually happened spf
well, if you're a villager, then it's logical that your read on alison would stay the same coming into today. the issue isn't that your read on alison is staying the same - it's just that i don't get the sense that your reads are evolving in Real Time - it's making me wonder if you're a wolf that's sticking to the same couple of reads because it's a lot more difficult to fake genuine solving as a wolf in a playerlist like this. i also feel that some of your points about alison are questionable (like the point about alison knowing that you were calling gavial anti-town - why do you assume that alison was informed by her partners that you called gavial that, instead of assuming that alison was just catching up with the thread in an unusual manner? it seems to me like you're interpreting that action through the lens of alison already being a wolf, instead of evaluating it neutrally)
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:40 am
sunbae wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:30 am SPF,

I posted a tiered breakdown of where my head is at. Let's talk about my "hopefully 0 wolf" tier: Outed Wolf, Arete, and Dya. I have spent posts on each of the three today explaining exactly why I think their approach or specific interactions was significantly more likely to come from town than wolf. Do you have any specific issues with those reasons?

I have grouped a poe together which I'm hoping contains at least two wolves: Chloe, Dsyl, Nutella, Marl, and Alison. I have spent many posts going back and forth on both Marl and Alison this game. Once I decided Dya was a villager I moved Alison down because I trust Dya to be right on these types of reads. I talked about Marl quite a bit - including my experience with them and how this differs - which was understood by Marl and explained as just being in a different part of their cycle. I also pointed out specifically the posts of Nutella that gave me large amounts of concern - which Nutella also said was understandable from my point of view and has no problems with it. Why do you have an issue with my take on the game state if the people I am suspicious of understand that suspicion from my pov?

As for my KZA comment, I didn't ask to be cleared off of it. I just rolled in and said "hey based on bringing up KZA in response to another wagon we could go to do I have the ability to just chill for most of the day without yall getting paranoid on me". The answer it seems, is no unfortunately. That's the game though, it's fine.

I am well aware my reads list is different from everyone elses. I feel pretty good about it though? I might not have it 100% locked down but I think It's a good starting point.
honestly? i do have some mild concern/confusion about your reasoning for townreading dya. you state on reason number one of this post: https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 08#p801608 that dyachei would never make this post: https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 91#p799591, but i don't really understand why. there is nothing about that post that moves me in either direction and i'm curious why you think that specific post is out of dyachei's wolfrange

i dont really agree that the second point is clearing for dyachei either - it feels like the argument can be summed up as: "dyachei's suspicion on alison grew incrementally as d1 went on, and it reflects the way that dyachei pushes on people as a villager", and that's true, i guess, but why is it impossible for dyachei to have a progression like that as a wolf? you can argue that dyachei's progression on alison was fluid/incremental enough to be villager indicative, but i struggle to understand how you come out with the result of: "i am confident that dyachei is town" based on that

if you've explained why you feel these posts are villager indicative beyond the post i just linked, then mb, but that seems to be your main reasoning for townreading dyachei, yeah?

i'm not saying that dyachei can't be a villager - your conviction actually makes me more doubtful of my own read on them and has been a factor in my decision to cast a wide net w/my solving today in the case that i've been misreading them, but i just don't really understand the train of thought in your reasoning for tr'ing them

i do actually kinda townread this response from you but i dont know if i know why. there's a sharpness to the tone here that just feels villagery i guess
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:17 am @sunbae -

you are definitely right that i feel good about you in the moment whenever we interact and then circle back around to feeling paranoid about you again a couple of hours later - i think it's because most of the reasons that i have to townread you are based on a feeling, you know? like, it's hard for me to use the logic of: "sunbae feels really genuine and really passionate" as a foundation for any of my reads, especially when you presumably have a reputation for being an amazing wolf, but i DO feel that you're villagery in the moment. i feel it right now

wrt to dya's post toward gavial, i disagree in the sense that as you pointed out, dyachei was clearly irritated at that stage of the game because of them being told how to play. i can only speak for myself, but if i'm in a bad/grumpy mood and i'm feeling really irritated, then there's a chance that i'm gonna lash out at whoever says something that rubs me the wrong way regardless of my own alignment. anger and irritation can come out in indiscriminate ways regardless of alignment, and i just disagree with you on a fundamental level that it's possible to get alignment indicative information out of irritation like that

i'm not there with you on dyachei's progression on alison being town indicative for them, but i'll make a note to take another look at it to see if i can see what you're seeing. like i said, i'm open to considering worlds where dyachei is a villager, i suppose i just haven't seen anything that has pushed me to that place

the most villagery thing about nutella, meta aside, is the way that she zeroed in on kza from the very beginning of the game, and the way that kza tried to play around her. nutella had lots of experience w/kza and immediately noticed that something was "off", and kza effectively ignored her concerns while just lazily brushing off nutella as a villager. nutella continued to dig in her heels throughout the day with her wolfread on kza, and i think the way that she consistently brought attention to it and brought it up before p much anyone else did deserves some level of towncred. i can see your concern about her posts at the EOD but i feel about equally as confident that nutella is a villager that you do that dyachei is a villager

there's more that i want to say but my brain is so tired and i need to call it a night
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 4:31 pm
Arete wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 4:07 pm
nutella wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:14 pm
dyachei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:32 pm
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:31 pm I call Alison a villager, then she re-enters the thread and does this.
yeah alison isn't a villager
like this doesn't ever come from a wolf pushing town does it

lol me

i probably owe you numerous apologies dya
oh right also I forgot to say this earlier but this is like

the easiest thing ever to fake

like I don't even have a strong wolfgame but I am capable of confidently stating a villager is a wolf as scum

if this is out of Dya's wolfrange then sure, I'll listen, but I would find it surprising on priors if it were

yeah uh....i was really baffled by that post from nutella too. the post that dyachei made there is 100% within the wolfrange of anyone who has played more than one game of mafia, even completely independent of my read on dyachei. if alison is a wolf then i get it more, i guess
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:07 pm that makes two days in a row where I ended the day with dyachei as one of my strongest suspects, only to not feel confident to push the momentum in the direction of their chop

im done with that. i want dya gone today and if they're a villager then I take responsibility for it
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 10:45 pm i take no issue w/dya being inactive and i trust that they are genuinely busy regardless of their alignment. i feel that their opening posts today are wolfy because they lack the perspective of a villager that just incorrectly tunneled on another villager for 2 days straight - it felt to me like they were more interested in figuring out who to set their sights on next instead of re-evaluating the game as a whole and figuring out where to go from there. there is a lack of general consideration and a lack of holistic thinking in dyachei's posts that make me feel like they're a wolf above all else. of course, i am open to changing my mind if they start towntelling, but as things stand, i think that they're just a wolf

i have some other stuff to say, but it can wait. i probably won't be posting for the rest of the night but feel free to @ me if needed
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 5:29 am cool

i wanna chop dyachei and go from there
^^this is not how i talk about my partner in any world
requoting this since i have still not seen a single person today use my interactions with dya as a reason to read me in either direction when they are the most blatantly alignment indicative posts of my game (and which sunbae rightfully acknowledged i should be townread for)
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

i did give some consideration a couple days ago to just killing c4 and blaming him if you're a wolf

but perhaps thats a cop out :P
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

i have been worried that i have set the bar too low for nutella to jump over (they especially jump from wagon to wagon and idea to idea and i guess i think i should village read that but i cant lie and say i havent been worrying about that clear)
staypositivefriend
Hitman

outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:16 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:09 am how much of your vote on me is influenced by my vote on you, btw?
p much 0% i dont believe you actually think im a wolf and i think you just voted me to get some kind of reaction out of me (esp cause you said earlier this phase that you dont think im a wolf (slight paraphrase but you get it)

i had the reaction to your posts when i read them earlier i just didnt drop it then

"it's not a joke. c4 has never misread me in a game before. if c4 is a villager then he's misreading me for the first time ever. if c4 is a wolf then he's TMI'ing me as town. in either reality, the odds of me being town are more likely than not. i don't understand why an argument like that makes you feel "wrong" - you're gonna have to be less abstract about it"

forgive me if ive had enough of godreads for one game :P

"that's wacky. why is it wolfy for me to acknowledge that i was being widely misunderstood and that i perceived myself as a likely mischop? would you prefer that i lie about my position in the game?"

i think you overstated your position in the game a little, nutella has been the main one driving pushing you over recent times - i pushed you a bit when i was cartwheeling towards the bin, syn is dead, arete, does arete count?

maybe i am not remembering others correctly and perhaps you landed in some sort of null zone and you thought well its gonna be soon - and thats fair

i don't think any of the things i said are slam dunk cases but i did want to put them out there because people can respond to them and create some sort of dialogue

i was kinda hoping you didnt respond to my posts first lol. i wanted to see others chime in a bit first (i guess i shouldve just not replied to this but too late now, im not retyping these words)

these are like little tennis balls lobbed up into the thread waiting for someone to hit them
re the godread stuff: i mean yeah, sure, but that still doesn't explain why you find anything about that wolfy

i really didn't overstate my position in the game tbh - my memory is that i came into today with nutella and bronana having both agreed that i was not a main pusher of dyachei (even though i was!) and with nutella and arete actively suspicious of me, with you/bronana both making vaguely paranoid comments about me as well. i perceived my odds of being the chop coming into today fairly high, and it's not unreasonable from my position why i would feel that way even if things ended up turning out a bit differently than i thought

also that's fair, i assumed that your vote wasn't 100% serious but i was a little thrown off by the reasoning that you gave right now because it seemed so abstract and so non-specific at a point in the game when you have more than enough evidence to base your reads on solid, concrete stuff
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

in any event we've talked about why x/y/z (msotly dizzy i guess?) is a villa today but we've had very little talk about wagons or who is actually going to die today

are you any closer to figuring out your potential 2 + you chop list?
Arete
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/theirs/themself

Post by Arete »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:07 am if c4 is a villager then he's misreading me for the first time ever.
wouldn't be the first time something like that happened this game 🙃
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

what about you arete, whats your 2 + you chop list given your potential death status very shortly
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:07 amif c4 is a villager then he's misreading me for the first time ever.
oh? :P
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

nutella why do you keep struggling to read me v

what are your lingering doubts
Arete
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/theirs/themself

Post by Arete »

outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:34 am what about you arete, whats your 2 + you chop list given your potential death status very shortly
SPF is one

and then the other I'm less sure about

yesterday I would have said Bronana but I don't particularly believe he's a wolf??

but the only other people I could ever see being wolves are c4 and Dizzy, I have no idea what Vul was doing if c4 is a wolf and I have no idea what Dizzy was doing if Dizzy was a wolf

I guess I would probably go for Dizzy over Bronana as my second name just because Dizzy kind of feels like they're trying to discredit townclears e.g. with the c4 thing where they were like 'well there were already two wolves in the list so why *can't* there be a third' which feels like it's not really engaging with the reasons why people thought that that post was clearing
staypositivefriend
Hitman

my current feelings about the game in general:

i think that nutella and bronana are villagers

i think that nutella is a villager because they had a number of highly tense and highly combative interactions with dyachei that feel outside of the realm of typical scum theatre - and i dont think that this is the game where nutella and dyachei both decide to put on the performance of their lifetimes and craft elaborate scum theatre against each other, especially when dyachei was clearly feeling a bit deflated in the first place from all of the pressure. that, in addition to nutella just generally shifting her worldview of the game post by post and "playing by discovery" (to borrow a quote from c4) makes me feel fairly confident that she's just town. if she is a wolf then this is the strongest game i've ever seen her play

i think that bronana is a villager. this is partially due to the fact that outed wolf feels strongly that zack is town and if outed wolf is a villager then he's probably right, and if he's a wolf then he's probably TMI'ing zack as town - it's a win-win for me either way. :P in addition to that, i think that zack's interactions with dyachei (and vice versa) generally leave zack coming out looking fairly good. dyachei used zack as a sounding board to signal boost their own suspicions and to defend themselves with, and that's not a dynamic that i would expect dyachei to have with one of their partners in the position they were in. additionally, zack's perspective on dya generally came off as uninformed - they defended dyachei at times when it would have been beneficial from their POV as a wolf to just shut up and bus, and they were floating the possibility of an outed wolf/syn scumteam moments before dyachei died, a move that zack gains absolutely zero towncred from in a world where he's a wolf. i've had some lingering concern about zack being a well-hidden deepwolf but i think that most of the signs in this game point to him being a villager

that leaves arete, c4, dyslexicon, outed wolf. i think that the wolf is here.

i'm tempted to take c4 out of that pool even though he still appears to be a popular tinfoil option - my only reservation about this is the fact that c4's early interactions with dyachei honestly don't look that great (in terms of the fact that c4 downplayed the suspicion of dyachei at multiple points iirc), but his progression on dyachei overall is internally consistent (he said that he would wolfread dya in a world where gavial flipped villager, and then proceeded to follow through with exactly that), and some of his interactions with dyachei generally feel non-partnered to me. i still maintain that dya pointing out that c4 was posting in a way that was distinct from Cov and then aggressively defending that point indicates that they were TMI'ing c4 as a villager

c4 being a wolf would be like....a hit to my ego, lmao, because i've consistently townread them/protected them throughout the game, but i just don't really feel like they're a wolf.

so, if i'm right about all of those names being town, then the final wolf is in:

arete, dyslexicon, outed wolf

arete is a weird case for me - i have the least reasons, holistically speaking, to think of them as a villager - their progression on dyachei is middling at best and they seem to be at a loss for what direction to take their solving in (which is something i could see wolf!arete struggling with in a world where they're the final wolf in a table full of absurdly towny people). there are reasons to think that the vulgard/arete stuff could have been deliberately planned to cement both of those names into the towncore - arete outed a tell on vulgard that is "impossible" for vulgard to do as a wolf early on, and that feels like the exact kind of thing that arete would do in a world where they really were trying to towncore each other as wolves. arete's insistence on vulgard being a villager long after he had effectively become a confirmed wolf was villagery to a degree, but i felt also that it had a number of diminishing returns as the day went on. i think that arete's general reactions to vulgard flipping W (like saying they're worried no one will want to play with them again) were pretty villagery. additionally, their reaction to my post about their progression on dya being wolfy was villagery too. in spite of that, i just don't really have any solid reasons to townread arete? and the thing that stresses me out is that i don't feel like arete has put genuine consideration into figuring out my alignment - i just really don't. i am their number one suspect but they don't seem to find a single thing about me wolfy, (other than the stuff that happened earlier today), and they don't seem very worried about me actually being a villager. i dont like how they've approached reading my slot at ALL, and it's played a role in finding it difficult for me to believe that they're a villager, even though i want to believe it on some level. i think that there's a decent chance that the game ends with an arete chop but im not putting all of my hopes into it

dyslexicon has generally felt villagery to me and their early interactions with dyachei are just inquisitive and punchy enough for me to feel like it's less likely to be W/W interaction. the reason i can't clear dizzy like i can clear nutella/bronana is because i'm lacking in any real, concrete reasons to towncore him. his posts have been villagery and he's generally had good observations, (and i also doubt he attacks zack's point about KZA as much as he did on d1 in a world where he/KZA are W/W), but i guess i'm just lacking in the special spice that makes me feel confident in him being town. i still think that he's more likely town

and finally, that leaves outed wolf! the reason i voted for outed wolf earlier came from the realization that out of everyone alive today, (besides arete) i have felt that outed wolf has had the most stagnant/directionless solving. this might be unfair to them, but they seem actively invested in the outcome of this game but they don't seem very invested in .....figuring out who the wolf is? most of their observations feel relatively surface level and i don't feel a strong drive from them to really put the pieces of the game together, and that kinda bothers me when contrasted with the same player that had a VERY confident and very passionate direction for the first 2/3 days of this game. i think that outed wolf's early progression on dyachei is more likely to come from a villager than not (as is their concern about dyachei being a villager toward the end of d4), but i'm just bothered by their posting today. that's p much it
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

christ did you have that shit saved or are you a fast typer
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:39 am nutella why do you keep struggling to read me v

what are your lingering doubts
i have the game basically in three tiers right now

just villagers: dizzy, zack

if theres a "deep" wolf it's one of these: you, spf

if the wolf is "easier" it's one of these: arete, c4

but spf is closer to the lower end and you're closer to the higher end

i think there's a lot of good reasons to v read you, i mostly vibed with you against dya all game etc, you have a lot of wim even in late game, but youre in the spot that i also tend to tinfoil a fair bit (and possibly the degree of wim/how youve been engaging in late game even feeds that a little). there are things that i can see both ways/stuff that could be overly performative, like your vulgard interaction and the turnaround on dya, but on the whole i think you're more likely just a villager, to a greater extent than the lower three
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

im just a fast typer lol
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

i will admit i am highly worried about a potential spf/dizzy/nl f3 (i always stress about f3s lol)

i think your observations re my play are fine and largely correct, i just havent had the time/mental energy to dig into the game - im quite busy with other stuff so im mostly hoping to get by at this point through credit/surface level thinking
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

c4s phoning it in far more than me though iyam
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

bleh both arete's and spf's posts on this page are setting me off so much

kinda going back to wanting spf chopped today as i did overnight
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

just gonna reiterate that i dont understand why no one alive today has seemingly cared about my interactions with dyachei in either direction

like, my main focus of this entire game was on dyachei. dyachei is a player i spoke about and interacted with fairly extensively. if i'm in a world where i don't know SPF's alignment, then looking at SPF's interactions with dyachei is gonna be the first thing i do to try to get a grasp on their alignment - especially since the dead villager whose legacy we have been ostensibly following (sunbae) felt those interactions should be clearing. but most posts about my interactions w/dyachei have breezed right past them and no one has really dug into them

it's just weird/surprising to me ig, but i cant force people to view the game the way that i want them to
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:50 am bleh both arete's and spf's posts on this page are setting me off so much

why? we are at a stage of the game where you should be able to provide reasoning for finding me suspicious beyond just being "set off", because it's clear that you feel set off by my posts frequently regardless of my alignment
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

" if she is a wolf then this is the strongest game i've ever seen her play"

(fwiw i read all of the post - but not sure i have a huge amount of questions for you)

this is something i have been thinking. i looked at some former nutella wolf light games and a lot of them are generally worse than this though there is once decentish one in there which has increased my paranoia levels. i fear we cleared nutella too early sometimes, though hally and alison both v read her so i guess i can blame them :P )
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:50 am just gonna reiterate that i dont understand why no one alive today has seemingly cared about my interactions with dyachei in either direction

ive acknowledged your stuff with dya quite a few times idk why you keep repeating this

i know what looks good and why

i dont think its clearing
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:50 am bleh both arete's and spf's posts on this page are setting me off so much

whats wrong with spfs posting on this page idgi
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:52 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:50 am just gonna reiterate that i dont understand why no one alive today has seemingly cared about my interactions with dyachei in either direction

ive acknowledged your stuff with dya quite a few times idk why you keep repeating this

im not saying this to invalidate you, but i honestly dont get the impression that you closely read and closely analyzed my interactions with dyachei, since you seemed fairly surprised by the assertion that i was a primary pusher on dyachei and since you seemed fairly unfair with my overall trajectory on dyachei overall? shrug
staypositivefriend
Hitman

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:54 am

im not saying this to invalidate you, but i honestly dont get the impression that you closely read and closely analyzed my interactions with dyachei, since you seemed fairly surprised by the assertion that i was a primary pusher on dyachei and since you seemed fairly unfair with my overall trajectory on dyachei overall? shrug
unfamiliar*, not unfair
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:52 am " if she is a wolf then this is the strongest game i've ever seen her play"

(fwiw i read all of the post - but not sure i have a huge amount of questions for you)

this is something i have been thinking. i looked at some former nutella wolf light games and a lot of them are generally worse than this though there is once decentish one in there which has increased my paranoia levels. i fear we cleared nutella too early sometimes, though hally and alison both v read her so i guess i can blame them :P )
tinfoil zack instead so i can fucking die if the game doesnt end today
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

honestly if i hadnt heard of how much of a busser you were, (from yourself no less :P) i think i would be less paranoid lmao

i remember liking your thoughts on dya at the time fwiw spf (i did villa read you then after all)

(wish retrospective vote counts were a thing)
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:54 am
outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:52 am " if she is a wolf then this is the strongest game i've ever seen her play"

tinfoil zack instead so i can fucking die if the game doesnt end today
look im sorry but i have to tinfoil both you and zack so I die
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

part of the problem is i bet dya told their wolf team mid d1 to bus them (or at least floated the possibility of having to do so) because me and sunbae pushing dya d1 is exactly what happened in the org game (where they flipped wolf) and i imagine they knew a repeat was on the cards at that point

so its hard for me to divorce a legitimate soulread on dya from riding a bus to glorytown
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:53 am

whats wrong with spfs posting on this page idgi
eh i just finished reading the monster ass wall and it was p ok actually

the one sentence a few posts before that i quoted about c4 misreading her bothered me but it's a dumb wording read

idk i'm hoping it's just arete
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

when you first posted that string of quotes i acknowledged it and started moving off of you
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:55 am honestly if i hadnt heard of how much of a busser you were, (from yourself no less :P) i think i would be less paranoid lmao

i remember liking your thoughts on dya at the time fwiw spf (i did villa read you then after all)

(wish retrospective vote counts were a thing)
it just feels so ...obvious FMPOV that i wouldnt bus dyachei in the way that i did. it's not like i just said "dyachei is wolfy" and left it at that - i held sunbae to the flames and thoroughly roasted his reasoning when he tried to assert himself and clear dyachei. i constantly interrogated dyachei and tried to get to the bottom of their mindset and their logic when it would have been far easier for me as a wolf to just say: "haha dyachei is wolfy, let's kill them!", and when i would have gotten FAR more towncred by doing that and putting in less effort to figure out dyachei overall. it should be obvious that i was genuinely considering dyachei's alignment throughout the entire game, which is a mindset that i am unable to replicate even when i am hardbussing my partners as a wolf

if i'm as good at bussing as i've made it sound, then i would also bus dyachei in a way that would give me an ample amount of towncred. i have just generally been frustrated with the feeling that there is a general lack of thought/consideration about how my alignment relates to dyachei's alignment, but i understand that i'm speaking from the POV of town entitlement lol
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

i know you also pushed dya d1 spf, but ive played with jim a fair bit

ive only played with you a handful of times and not against your wolf game (metal gear honestly doesnt count)

idk, you're a good player and as such i have some paranoia, take it as a compliment :P
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nutella wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:59 am

when you first posted that string of quotes i acknowledged it and started moving off of you
but that giant string of posts should have been impossible to miss when you did your initial analysis of my interactions with dyachei - which makes me think that you have never personally gone into my ISO and dya's ISO and read our interactions with a close attention to detail. if you have then im sorry for misrepresenting you, it was just the impression i got
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

outed wolf wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:58 am part of the problem is i bet dya told their wolf team mid d1 to bus them (or at least floated the possibility of having to do so) because me and sunbae pushing dya d1 is exactly what happened in the org game (where they flipped wolf) and i imagine they knew a repeat was on the cards at that point

so its hard for me to divorce a legitimate soulread on dya from riding a bus to glorytown
yeah this. dya very much knew they were going down soon enough from pretty early in the game, so there probably was some bussing, and i hope you realize this is a big part of why i don't feel like i can clear you either
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

look i want to trust past me and just say that you're a villager.

but the paranoid side of me is v scared of f3

i guess we will see with arete and c4.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:59 am it should be obvious that i was genuinely considering dyachei's alignment throughout the entire game, which is a mindset that i am unable to replicate even when i am hardbussing my partners as a wolf
i can relate to this quite a bit so it does help
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

the curious thing to me, is that we both pushed v hard on dya d1

yet we are both at least a little suspicious of each other LOL
staypositivefriend
Hitman