Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [ENDGAME]

Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 580
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 5]

Post by Alison »

I am handling laundry and supper so I'll be around sporadically if people need answers for things
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don’t know the type of investigation Mac.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I hope I don't have to do a stupid interactions chart. I guess it could be manageable if I keep it to a subset of people.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1172

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:26 pm I hope I don't have to do a stupid interactions chart. I guess it could be manageable if I keep it to a subset of people.
Here's the rub. If it gets to the point where the town decide that I am the bottom of the POE and you or anyone else starts a push that I feel might earnestly kill me, I am going to buck and squirm and scream so fucking hard that to get me chopped you would need to leave no stone unturned because every person alive that doesn't have the stomach to deal with me at my worst I will browbeat into voting for someone else.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:32 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:26 pm I hope I don't have to do a stupid interactions chart. I guess it could be manageable if I keep it to a subset of people.
Here's the rub. If it gets to the point where the town decide that I am the bottom of the POE and you or anyone else starts a push that I feel might earnestly kill me, I am going to buck and squirm and scream so fucking hard that to get me chopped you would need to leave no stone unturned because every person alive that doesn't have the stomach to deal with me at my worst I will browbeat into voting for someone else.
This does not concern me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1172

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:32 pm
This does not concern me.
That's quite fine.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 1]

Post by Esooa »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:29 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:16 am
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:14 am It was years ago, but some people know of it. I just assumed I must have told you about it or brought it up in another game.
Nope. On the rare occasion I encounter that (that is, Glorfindel) I prefer to respect a player's wishes anyway.

How about this instead: any initial impressions?
Tangy is talkative. That's normal for her from what I remember.

Nutella's first post pinged me a little...not sure if I have really heard upgaymers? in a sentence before..it could be nai, it's just a bit out there for me which...on this first date I expect there is more not less of it to come (almost spelled that wrong) I think I need to get out more

Mac could be town if I remember his meta right. If memory serves, he's like more gunho as town...idk, I think that's right

You (JJJ) could be anything..light town for now

I need to read more posts though from the others.

I need to see more of Sonny's posts.

My vote on Sloonei is an old PerC tell where when scum don't know what to say on day 1 they make a questionnaire. I think the context of it was how it was determined whether it was scummy or nai, but it has been awhile.
proof that mac is town

also, what's upgaymers?
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

did JJJ kill mafia or protect them for the most part?
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I feel like we should just be voting Alison
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

or lost monkey
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:00 am I feel like we should just be voting Alison
Could you summarize why in a sentence or two

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Allcrab wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:14 pm Nobody targeted mac last night.

Figured poisoner MO was to go after people on the fringe of the PoE which was kinda right they were a bit more direct than I expected and I guessed wrong, sorry.

And yeah I am trying to get poisoner identity over wolves cuz that's gonna be WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY harder to get if we gotta do it the old fashioned way.

I wanna vote martin today but out of respect for Alison's read I'll try made first.
oh I meant allcrab not lostmonkey I forgot who I was thinking about

But yeah this post is death-worthy if you ask me [VOTE: allcrab] aubergine

@MacDougall look at this post. What do you think
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I don't think any of Alisons reads day 1 make sense. I also don't think they are reads she would have. I also think her reads are scum indicative outside of the validity of them
Alison wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:30 am I think Sonny is town.
At this point in the thread Sonny really hadn't done anything. He's kinda just asking questions. This makes no sense
Alison wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:23 am Let's see.

nutella... (is) widely townread for being textbook townie.
This isn't really true and while Nutella was fine she was not really doing anything towny. Nutella is also mafia. Like Sonny
Alison wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:53 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:50 pm
Alison wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:48 pm
Dana wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:04 pm can I ask what a scum agenda would look like in the first 30 min of a game? not saying you're wrong or anything but I feel like even if there were wolves around its might be so early to be able to tell anything
LAMIST is probably the most common scum agenda in the first 30 minutes of a game. Sometimes a partner has a strong entrance and you try to force a clear on them.
Can you two tell me what you think of each other so far?

@Dana
@Alison
Obvious town.
Alison wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:59 pm Very pure emotionally. No agenda. No bad reads. Good mix of inquisitiveness and relaxation.
The Dana read here doesn't make any sense either. The only agenda Alison has described a scum could have this early on is "being LAMIST and clearing partners" and such. Dana would doubtfully do that. The emotional thing is pretty meaningless. The no bad reads thing makes no sense because Alison herself says Dana only has like 2 reads later on.

I don't believe anything Alison is saying. At all
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I see no way calling Dana obvious town after she posted 4 times isn't a pocket. It simply isn't possible sorry
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Okay thanks. I will roast on that and allow Alison to respond herself before I say more.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:09 am I see no way calling Dana obvious town after she posted 4 times isn't a pocket. It simply isn't possible sorry
and when I collect these reads JUST day 1 from Alison we have:

Town reading mafia

Town reading mafia

Pocketing towny

I believe all of these to not just be coincidences but actively scummy because her town reads on these players weren't warranted
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:53 am
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:29 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:16 am
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:14 am It was years ago, but some people know of it. I just assumed I must have told you about it or brought it up in another game.
Nope. On the rare occasion I encounter that (that is, Glorfindel) I prefer to respect a player's wishes anyway.

How about this instead: any initial impressions?
Tangy is talkative. That's normal for her from what I remember.

Nutella's first post pinged me a little...not sure if I have really heard upgaymers? in a sentence before..it could be nai, it's just a bit out there for me which...on this first date I expect there is more not less of it to come (almost spelled that wrong) I think I need to get out more

Mac could be town if I remember his meta right. If memory serves, he's like more gunho as town...idk, I think that's right

You (JJJ) could be anything..light town for now

I need to read more posts though from the others.

I need to see more of Sonny's posts.

My vote on Sloonei is an old PerC tell where when scum don't know what to say on day 1 they make a questionnaire. I think the context of it was how it was determined whether it was scummy or nai, but it has been awhile.
proof that mac is town

also, what's upgaymers?
and by the way, me saying this is proof Mac is town isn't a joke. Owner here is a scum who will keep partners at an arms length. This is shown alreadfy by his read on Nutella. He says the post pinged him but the reason given is ridiculous. It's a TMI read of "this post is scummy because this person is mafia"

With Mac however, Owner town reads him.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I consider Alison worth consideration by POE alone, so I appreciate what you're saying. A set of fresh eyes is good. I would like to know how you feel as you continue through Day 1 though. The dynamics change a lot on the way to nutella's death.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

lost monkey wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:04 am
nutella wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:59 am [VOTE: lost monkey] aubergine

you seem to be in neutral commentary mode, let's see some reads
You scum lean, jay town lean. Sonny might be town. Null on the rest unless something catches my eye. You might ask why i haven't voted you, need to see more, the read is not concrete.
good post
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 685
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

@Alison what have you done on nights 1-3?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

N1 Mac
N2 Sloonei
N3 Holster
N4 Jay

I think scumreading me for townreading Sonny and nutella is ridiculous since that very day I buried nutella and then pushed incredibly hard for the Sonny slot to be shot a few days later. I have in fact buried every single one of the mafia members that have died. I think my Dana read was pretty well justified for an early read and it was correct so just because you can't get there on her being town based on 4 posts doesn't mean I have the same limitation.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:35 am N1 Mac
N2 Sloonei
N3 Holster
N4 Jay

I think scumreading me for townreading Sonny and nutella is ridiculous since that very day I buried nutella and then pushed incredibly hard for the Sonny slot to be shot a few days later. I have in fact buried every single one of the mafia members that have died. I think my Dana read was pretty well justified for an early read and it was correct so just because you can't get there on her being town based on 4 posts doesn't mean I have the same limitation.
tbh I don't care about anyone bussing or voting any mafia at all and also I'm not gonna read more so dab.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Alison do you feel any particular way about Mac's posts since you last declared he and Made essentially outed?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

made/allcrab can die. Alison after. Maybe I'll change my mind by the time we get to you. Maybe not. Those are my current opinions
Alison

Post by Alison »

Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:36 am
N2 Sloonei
N3 Holster
N4 Jay

tbh I don't care about anyone bussing or voting any mafia at all and also I'm not gonna read more so dab.
Okay good luck getting the thread to exe me then.
Alison

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:37 am Alison do you feel any particular way about Mac's posts since you last declared he and Made essentially outed?
It seems to be the usual Mac stuff he does every game. It has not altered my read on him significantly.
lost monkey
The Mark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by lost monkey »

Alison wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:07 pm The Poisoner has been making really pro town shots lately which is pretty bizarre.
The poisoner is probably tangy/tsp or mac. I am leaning towards tangy/tsp based on N2 and N3.
ImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:37 am
Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:36 am
N2 Sloonei
N3 Holster
N4 Jay

Okay good luck getting the thread to exe me then.
it wouldn't be that hard lol
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Figured poisoner MO was to go after people on the fringe of the PoE which was kinda right they were a bit more direct than I expected and I guessed wrong, sorry.

And yeah I am trying to get poisoner identity over wolves cuz that's gonna be WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY harder to get if we gotta do it the old fashioned way.

I wanna vote martin today but out of respect for Alison's read I'll try made first.
@Alison this is a mafia post. What do you think
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

N2 Sloonei
N3 Holster
N4 Jay

Why did you holster?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Waiting with great anticipation for lost monkey's response to Sloonei regarding actions. :goofp:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:08 pm Mac's been on the wrong side of nearly every dialogue that has come after Day 1. He's made some nice posts here and there, e.g. opposed to Sonny, but he hasn't been there when it's counted. He has defended players for very bad reasons -- buying Owner's fruit claim, giving orangecrush town credit for asking to be shot. No thanks. I suspect he and nutella agreed upon a bus, and it isn't hard to find that in her reception of his suspicion on Day 1, and he didn't figure the rest of his team would collapse around him so quickly. So he's tried to prevent that collapse however possible.
Mac day 1 nutella push alone should probably clear him, I haven't seen him hardbus team-mates like that and I should know seeing I just played a game with him where we were both scum.
ImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:38 am it wouldn't be that hard lol
It would be pretty hard.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

lost monkey is town tbh
Alison

Post by Alison »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:42 am
N2 Sloonei
N3 Holster
N4 Jay

Why did you holster?
Because I overslept the deadline.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

In ten years of MacDougall Mafia I have seen just about everything. After Sloonei I have played with nobody else more often.

That doesn't mean he has to be mafia here, but it does mean I take meta reads with grains of salt.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison

Post by Alison »

Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:42 am

I don't see it. I think Made has very very high scum equity at this point so consciously abandoning a Martin push and going on Made is a good look, since I think Martin is town.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:46 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:42 am
N2 Sloonei
N3 Holster
N4 Jay

Why did you holster?
Because I overslept the deadline.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Eh I guess I see what you mean, they were watching for the poisoner and not the mafia carrying the nightkill
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:47 am
Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:42 am

I don't see it. I think Made has very very high scum equity at this point so consciously abandoning a Martin push and going on Made is a good look, since I think Martin is town.
why do you think Made is mafia
Alison

Post by Alison »

Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:48 am why do you think Made is mafia
His posting has been bad and everyone else is townie.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:48 am Eh I guess I see what you mean, they were watching for the poisoner and not the mafia carrying the nightkill
not only that but

1: the read he gives, he does not care to pursue. This is the read he cares most about. He does nothing with it

2: It's his only read

3: uhhhh it sound scummy
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:48 am Eh I guess I see what you mean, they were watching for the poisoner and not the mafia carrying the nightkill
I actually think this points to poisoner more than mafia though. Allcrab in general is a potential poisoner candidate and the allcaps emphasis on how important it is to catch the poisoner seems like a big "look, I hate the poisoner, it's not me" performance more than anything.
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:44 am Waiting with great anticipation for lost monkey's response to Sloonei regarding actions. :goofp:
If its regarding sloonei, I haven't seen sloonei do anything by the end of N2. Switched vote to nutella after her claim seeing her act scummy the entire day was not good and also i seem to remember he was trying to say in the thread that owner was town. His reads were also not good. So why not? The only reason i have him as town was because of his desperado shot. Didn't yourself tell us on D4 that i need to take a better look at sloonei lol. All crab had far better reads and very much similar to mine, he tried saving bunny, tried lynching act, tried lynching orange and plus i believed his claim. SInce all the powers i had figured town must have them in the game seeing gavial claim.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lost monkey wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:54 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:44 am Waiting with great anticipation for lost monkey's response to Sloonei regarding actions. :goofp:
If its regarding sloonei, I haven't seen sloonei do anything by the end of N2. Switched vote to nutella after her claim seeing her act scummy the entire day was not good and also i seem to remember he was trying to say in the thread that owner was town. His reads were also not good. So why not? The only reason i have him as town was because of his desperado shot. Didn't yourself tell us on D4 that i need to take a better look at sloonei lol. All crab had far better reads and very much similar to mine, he tried saving bunny, tried lynching act, tried lynching orange and plus i believed his claim. SInce all the powers i had figured town must have them in the game seeing gavial claim.
I don't think that was me. I did give Sloonei a bit of a critical eye on Day 3 at Gavial's request, but I've viewed him as town nearly all game. Your decision to block him Night 2 doesn't surprise me much. Protecting Allcrab is a bit more curious just given the general consensus reads floating around the thread.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Alison where do you think you look first for mafia members if both aren't covered by Made and Mac?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@MartinGG99 same question to you as the one directly above.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

lost monkey wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:54 am
Not that it matters now, but I think you attributed a lot of things to me that I never did.

I am more concerned with what you protected allcrab last night. We have two confirmed players and several people who are much more clear/at risk of a night kill than he is.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Also Alison it'd be cool to know how you feel about the prospects of a poisoner Martin. You may have said something already.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Oh wait I did say “owner is town”, but that was purely for the sake of playing devil’s advocate. Nobody had argued in her favor all day and it was unnerving.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”