JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 5]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Made wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:57 pm
Made wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:55 pm Also, do we know how many scum are left?
my thought is if there's one, a power move this late in the game makes more sense, if there's 2, less so, which makes martin look a little better in that situation
Probably 2, but I don't know what you mean. What's Martin's power move?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1172

Post by MacDougall »

Jay got a double vote on the day he wants me dead. Lol.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 685
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

@Made I would not say that particular post from Martin influenced my decision. But earlier in the day, martin was on my shortlist of potential targets (along with OC), and I thought Martin’s play throughout the phase looked the most town of all the players on said shortlist. So, indirectly, Martin influenced my decision by making me not want to shoot him.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:56 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:56 pm Made's posting this day has been incredibly bad.
Yeah he can be chopped.
#cantchopwontchop

keep up friends, this play is bout to be legendary. bout to come off the bench for the game winning shot
Pov: you reading my takes
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 580
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Made wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:59 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:56 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:56 pm Made's posting this day has been incredibly bad.
Yeah he can be chopped.
#cantchopwontchop

keep up friends, this play is bout to be legendary. bout to come off the bench for the game winning shot
If you're going to claim or reveal as innocent child or something just do it.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Allcrab @lost monkey to be absolutely clear, neither of you targeted Gnome on Night 4. Correct?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Allcrab
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Allcrab »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:00 pm @Allcrab @lost monkey to be absolutely clear, neither of you targeted Gnome on Night 4. Correct?
Correct.

I targeted Mac.
Alison

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:00 pm @Allcrab @lost monkey to be absolutely clear, neither of you targeted Gnome on Night 4. Correct?
Allcrab has claimed to target Mac. LoMo is JOAT and has used up his watcher.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nobody visited Mac? Then explain how I got this boner?
Alison

Post by Alison »

LoMo is now hyper clear because he is confirmed to be JOAT with a watcher shot (corroborated by Allcrab) and a roleblocker shot (corroborated by Sloonei being blocked). A mafia JOAT with 1x watcher and 1x roleblocker on a team with a mafia roleblocker is implausible and beggars belief. This increases Mac's scum equity since Mac wanted to get us to suspect LoMo.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Mac has entered lolcat

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Alison wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:02 pm LoMo is now hyper clear because he is confirmed to be JOAT with a watcher shot (corroborated by Allcrab) and a roleblocker shot (corroborated by Sloonei being blocked). A mafia JOAT with 1x watcher and 1x roleblocker on a team with a mafia roleblocker is implausible and beggars belief. This increases Mac's scum equity since Mac wanted to get us to suspect LoMo.
I do want to question the decisions to block me and protect allcrab though.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Also want to remind folks that Mac is the most appropriate Syndicat to come up with locking me in a room with Gavial. :meany:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison

Post by Alison »

I am of two minds regarding Martin.

I strongly townread his play and the way he handled his claim was extremely townie. He claimed first without any pressure to do so, and if he is the mafia poison healer he would know that the town poison healer would CC him and make him look bad.

On the other hand it seems silly to have two poison healers since they'd both just heal the D2 poisoned person.

On the third hand there is something very strange going on with the poison this game because it has weird targeting this game and I don't know what to make of that. Which increases the chances that two poison healer makes sense somehow.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:03 pm Mac has entered lolcat
Not quite. I don't do level 1 basic bitch things like that. I am available for comedy at all times amigo.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:58 pm
Made wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:57 pm
Made wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:55 pm Also, do we know how many scum are left?
my thought is if there's one, a power move this late in the game makes more sense, if there's 2, less so, which makes martin look a little better in that situation
Probably 2, but I don't know what you mean. What's Martin's power move?
His giant wall on OC. Depending on who holds poison power, it make sense as scum to dunk on your teammate, and ride it into a winning Lx--especially if the writing was on the walls for OC (I don't know how much that was the case cuz I wasn't in thread at the time). Winning L3 or L5 with this play better position rather than L5 on a flimsy raft. @MartinGG99 were you town in Nanook's "bastard" game?
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 4]

Post by MartinGG99 »

Made wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:47 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:09 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:05 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:03 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:49 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:22 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:13 pm [snip]
[snip]
I agree he has that comfortable-in-thread impulsiveness that is usually associated with town, but idk if you've ever been town when Guillo's been wolf, but he can fake that. He has compared himself to Gavial a few times, and I think that is actually a good comparison, they both are very good at bringing that impulsive posting style into their wolf games.

I'm not fully convinced he is a wolf, but I think the reasons he is being townread by most are exactly what you described, and having been on the losing side of wolf!Guillo multiple times, I don't think it is as AI as many people do. Take away his impulsive posting style, and what do you get?
Honestly removing "impulsive" from the equation and you can't really see much. I mean, to read him without impulsiveness in mind is kinda like not trying to read him at all fmpov.

The only evaluation at that point is the expectation that he has been hunting in reasonable faith. And whether he has been negatively affected during the night. I can't really think of anything else.
Can you elaborate on this? I'm not sure what you're saying here.
I'm not sure if I can elaborate effectively. I'm just pulling this straight from my head.

I mean. It's his style. I don't know how people read things without considering style, and whether doing so would be accurate.

If he's town I would have to take in that they're impulsive. If they're wolf I would have to take in fake impulsivity. In determining either I would have to consider the impulsivity and how that might influence a !town him unless I'm assuming he's a wolf.
this is a weird take from Martin. I feel like if he's scum, being wishy washing, and then going on at length as to the flavor of the wishwash is the best way to add volume without substances on a slot that might need a mislynch later. Ironically, it's overly careful. I also don't think I would ever compare Gav's game to Gulio's game generally. they're just not similar like that.
A few things:

--I think it's inherently going to look "weird" because of this.

--Wishy Washy? What in the world does that even mean in Forum Mafia?

--This isn't directly a take on Gulio. This is a take on what Seanzie asked me in regards to *how* one should read Gulio (shown in red glow); in no way is this going to lead directly to a deletion. I was arguing that he was suggesting to me to ignore Gulio's impulsiveness, and that is problematic because both wolf and town Gulio would use that and thus it would have to be considered even if it were NAI.

--What am I being very careful or overly careful about? What should I be concerned about that's supposedly making me careful here?
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:04 pm Also want to remind folks that Mac is the most appropriate Syndicat to come up with locking me in a room with Gavial. :meany:
You sound like you're trying to convince yourself.

But it's ok Jay. I forgive you.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:05 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:04 pm Also want to remind folks that Mac is the most appropriate Syndicat to come up with locking me in a room with Gavial. :meany:

Already did

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Who bad?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

If Mac is scum I think his partner is >90% to be Made. His bickering with Guillo doesn't seem like they're teammates, and everyone else seems varying degrees of townie. Therefore I will be examining Mac/Made interactions to see if there's anything that would point away from a team of those two, and (speculatively) Guillo as the poisoner.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I guess it could be Guillo/Made and Mac as the poisoner.
Alison

Post by Alison »

@Allcrab remind me what your targets are?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Apparently Made is too common a word in Mac's iso for me to search and I don't feel up to manually ctrl + fing through 16 pages of iso so I'll let someone harder working than me handle that.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:06 pm

Who bad?
I already am down with just killing the POE that contains me. I said as much yesterday.

The notion that I bus Nutella for cred and then proceed to out myself defending orangecrush is pretty dumb but I did sorta defend them and if Jay says I need to be punished for it in the middle of Jay leading a stomp then there isn't much point fighting about it. Jay is the mayor in this game.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Alison wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:09 pm Apparently Made is too common a word in Mac's iso for me to search and I don't feel up to manually ctrl + fing through 16 pages of iso so I'll let someone harder working than me handle that.
I'll get it. :beer:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Made
Hitman

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 4]

Post by Made »

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:05 pm
Made wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:47 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:09 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:05 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:03 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:49 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:22 pm
[snip]
I agree he has that comfortable-in-thread impulsiveness that is usually associated with town, but idk if you've ever been town when Guillo's been wolf, but he can fake that. He has compared himself to Gavial a few times, and I think that is actually a good comparison, they both are very good at bringing that impulsive posting style into their wolf games.

I'm not fully convinced he is a wolf, but I think the reasons he is being townread by most are exactly what you described, and having been on the losing side of wolf!Guillo multiple times, I don't think it is as AI as many people do. Take away his impulsive posting style, and what do you get?
Honestly removing "impulsive" from the equation and you can't really see much. I mean, to read him without impulsiveness in mind is kinda like not trying to read him at all fmpov.

The only evaluation at that point is the expectation that he has been hunting in reasonable faith. And whether he has been negatively affected during the night. I can't really think of anything else.
Can you elaborate on this? I'm not sure what you're saying here.
I'm not sure if I can elaborate effectively. I'm just pulling this straight from my head.

I mean. It's his style. I don't know how people read things without considering style, and whether doing so would be accurate.

If he's town I would have to take in that they're impulsive. If they're wolf I would have to take in fake impulsivity. In determining either I would have to consider the impulsivity and how that might influence a !town him unless I'm assuming he's a wolf.
this is a weird take from Martin. I feel like if he's scum, being wishy washing, and then going on at length as to the flavor of the wishwash is the best way to add volume without substances on a slot that might need a mislynch later. Ironically, it's overly careful. I also don't think I would ever compare Gav's game to Gulio's game generally. they're just not similar like that.
A few things:

--I think it's inherently going to look "weird" because of this.

--Wishy Washy? What in the world does that even mean in Forum Mafia?

--This isn't directly a take on Gulio. This is a take on what Seanzie asked me in regards to *how* one should read Gulio (shown in red glow); in no way is this going to lead directly to a deletion. I was arguing that he was suggesting to me to ignore Gulio's impulsiveness, and that is problematic because both wolf and town Gulio would use that and thus it would have to be considered even if it were NAI.

--What am I being very careful or overly careful about? What should I be concerned about that's supposedly making me careful here?
weird/sus, same thing, but avoiding hard stances is pro scum. What is your read on Gulio right now?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:07 pm If Mac is scum I think his partner is >90% to be Made. His bickering with Guillo doesn't seem like they're teammates, and everyone else seems varying degrees of townie. Therefore I will be examining Mac/Made interactions to see if there's anything that would point away from a team of those two, and (speculatively) Guillo as the poisoner.
I am not mafia and I am not the poisoner. I am however a fantastic dancer.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Made's ISO contains no meaningful interactions with either Mac or Guillo.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:11 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:07 pm If Mac is scum I think his partner is >90% to be Made. His bickering with Guillo doesn't seem like they're teammates, and everyone else seems varying degrees of townie. Therefore I will be examining Mac/Made interactions to see if there's anything that would point away from a team of those two, and (speculatively) Guillo as the poisoner.
Full claim?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:11 pm Made's ISO contains no meaningful interactions with either Mac or Guillo.
does it contain meaningful interactions with anyone?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:11 pm
Full claim?
You'll see when you flip me.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:10 pm I already am down with just killing the POE that contains me. I said as much yesterday.
Who else is in that POE group?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison

Post by Alison »

Let's just vote Made to be honest.

Like what even is the mafia team if Made is town? Is it Mac + Guillo? Is it [Mac/Guillo] + Allcrab who ripped off LoMo's watcher result and TMI'd bunny and has been skating by ever since? It is one of those + Martin who has fooled me?

I am not inspired by any of these possibilities. A mafia team with Made in it makes the most sense regardless of anyone else's alignment.
Alison

Post by Alison »

[VOTE: Made] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:10 pm I already am down with just killing the POE that contains me. I said as much yesterday.
All those names of people you was saying I dunno. Its your list and you expect me to memorise it?
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Alison wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:04 pm On the third hand there is something very strange going on with the poison this game because it has weird targeting this game and I don't know what to make of that. Which increases the chances that two poison healer makes sense somehow.
I'm not sure I follow as to how that in particular increases the chance of two poisoner healers.

I mean, even so, if I were mafia those poisons are likely NK targets for me. The same applies if I were the actual poisoner. It's what I nervously attach myself to doing when there are players who I feel can out-town me and I think they will survive to F-X; I just target the more deletable targets in the hopes that town paranoia rips itself apart.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

I am a town mason and my partner can clear me at any time and i can clear my partner.
So i suggest to focus in other theories.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I wish someone had have cop checked me by now.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:14 pm I am a town mason and my partner can clear me at any time and i can clear my partner.
Is your partner in the following group: [Mac, Made, Allcrab, Martin]?

If the answer is yes say so now.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Made is the most likely to be eliminated today, so it's not something I am inclined to talk about much on its own yet. I'm looking for relationships and other suspects tangential to him.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison

Post by Alison »

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:14 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:04 pm On the third hand there is something very strange going on with the poison this game because it has weird targeting this game and I don't know what to make of that. Which increases the chances that two poison healer makes sense somehow.
I'm not sure I follow as to how that in particular increases the chance of two poisoner healers.

I mean, even so, if I were mafia those poisons are likely NK targets for me. The same applies if I were the actual poisoner. It's what I nervously attach myself to doing when there are players who I feel can out-town me and I think they will survive to F-X; I just target the more deletable targets in the hopes that town paranoia rips itself apart.
Neither NK nor poison targeting the two desperado confirmed towns is extremely weird.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Alison wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:13 pm Let's just vote Made to be honest.

Like what even is the mafia team if Made is town? Is it Mac + Guillo? Is it [Mac/Guillo] + Allcrab who ripped off LoMo's watcher result and TMI'd bunny and has been skating by ever since? It is one of those + Martin who has fooled me?

I am not inspired by any of these possibilities. A mafia team with Made in it makes the most sense regardless of anyone else's alignment.
what points do you have in favor of Mac or Guilo or Allcrab or Lomo that makes them mutually incompatible? Is it Jay's analysis. The issue is if there's 2 scum left it's either those or you're getting got sis.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:13 pm
All those names of people you was saying I dunno. Its your list and you expect me to memorise it?
It's not my list. It's a combined effort of numerous players including me. Stop trying to make this game some kind of Jay Emperor thing when it has never been that at any juncture. Who's your POE pool?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

12 alive. Gnome probably dying.
11. Chop Made.
2 more dead 9.
Chop Mac.
2 more dead 7.

You guys will be at f7 with at least one mafia and probably the poisoner. Town will probably lose from there. So I probably do need to prove myself somehow. Le sigh.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:15 pm I wish someone had have cop checked me by now.
My partner's last night legacy was that you are town along with Alison and J, i disagreed on you being town, but now im not sure.

Mac, level with me. Would scum!you kill Seanzie right after he sus you?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Alison

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:17 pm Made is the most likely to be eliminated today, so it's not something I am inclined to talk about much on its own yet. I'm looking for relationships and other suspects tangential to him.
I remember that I said something like, I think Made is a save, and Mac came in and said I agree.

I don't remember many other interactions they've had but the one I remember seems teammate compatible. I trust you'll do your due diligence on all their interactions anyway.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:17 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:13 pm
It's not my list. It's a combined effort of numerous players including me. Stop trying to make this game some kind of Jay Emperor thing when it has never been that at any juncture. Who's your POE pool?
It's been that way the entire game you madman lol. Look at the post counts.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Alison wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:15 pm
Guillotine wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:14 pm I am a town mason and my partner can clear me at any time and i can clear my partner.
Is your partner in the following group: [Mac, Made, Allcrab, Martin]?

If the answer is yes say so now.
No
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”