Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 685
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 5]

Post by Sloonei »

lost monkey wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:37 pm
Allcrab wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:35 pm
lost monkey wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:33 pm Heads up btw since i have used all the one shots i have had, me and allcrab do not have the same roles. I am the JOAT. So yeah there could be a possibility that martin may be scum.
I take it not much came of them?
N1 was useful, N2 i blocked sloonei and N4 tried protecting you.
WELL i did what I needed to do anyway.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Garden Gnome wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:42 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:18 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:16 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:14 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:13 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:06 pm JJJ: I have a secret way of resolving Gnome, don't worry about her

*Gnome gets poisoned*

HMMM
I'll just claim since Gnome is poisoned.

I'm a "casual lover". I can choose each day to activate my role to become a lover with whoever the other lover is. Eventually Gnome and I found each other in the thread. I had refused to use the role until Night 4 since I am always a kill target and didn't want two town needlessly dead without learning more. Gnome being the lover made it more appealing, since she's deep in the POE. If I had died last night she'd have gone with me, clearing up the slot.

The "benefit" of our lovership is that we become mutual voyeurs the same night we engage in casual love to learn about any abilities targeting one another. That has struck me as mostly weak. We also shared BTSC last night. For what it's worth I think Gnome seemed mostly town-like in there.

I have two ability targets on Gnome from last night, one of which was the poison. I won't reveal the other just yet.
So you’re dead at the end of today too?
No. It's only a night thing, and on the same night it's activated. Our casual fling is over. :sigh:

To be clear it could have happened multiple times, but poison.
I see.
@Garden Gnome do you have anything to add?
Yes. JJJ was vote manipulated.
I don't know what that means.
But I think that JJJ's votes will be wonky today.
Do not pay attention to the votes...
Vote manipulation?

Yah no, this game is officially bastard. We've been lied to.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Gavial was a roleblocker.
Sonnycrush was a roleblocker.
Lost monkey claims to be a joat who had a roleblock.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:45 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:06 pm JJJ: I have a secret way of resolving Gnome, don't worry about her

*Gnome gets poisoned*

HMMM

I'm a "casual lover". I can choose each day to activate my role to become a lover with whoever the other lover is. Eventually Gnome and I found each other in the thread. I had refused to use the role until Night 4 since I am always a kill target and didn't want two town needlessly dead without learning more. Gnome being the lover made it more appealing, since she's deep in the POE. If I had died last night she'd have gone with me, clearing up the slot.

The "benefit" of our lovership is that we become mutual voyeurs the same night we engage in casual love to learn about any abilities targeting one another. That has struck me as mostly weak. We also shared BTSC last night. For what it's worth I think Gnome seemed mostly town-like in there.

I have two ability targets on Gnome from last night, one of which was the poison. I won't reveal the other just yet.
No. It's only a night thing, and on the same night it's activated. Our casual fling is over. :sigh:

I see.
Vote manipulation?

Vote manipulation is not bastard.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 4]

Post by Made »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:09 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:05 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:03 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:49 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:22 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:13 pm i had town cred before Nutella flipped because i solved,
Idk about anyone else but I never really town-read you for solving other than "you weren't hard-pushing people that I cared about". And when you did do that, it looked like it needed a fake-claim from you.

You've been keeping this sort of innocent or impulsive essence with you since SoD1 which I read as likelier town than not. If you were faking this act I figured you would've slipped at some point.
I agree he has that comfortable-in-thread impulsiveness that is usually associated with town, but idk if you've ever been town when Guillo's been wolf, but he can fake that. He has compared himself to Gavial a few times, and I think that is actually a good comparison, they both are very good at bringing that impulsive posting style into their wolf games.

I'm not fully convinced he is a wolf, but I think the reasons he is being townread by most are exactly what you described, and having been on the losing side of wolf!Guillo multiple times, I don't think it is as AI as many people do. Take away his impulsive posting style, and what do you get?
Honestly removing "impulsive" from the equation and you can't really see much. I mean, to read him without impulsiveness in mind is kinda like not trying to read him at all fmpov.

The only evaluation at that point is the expectation that he has been hunting in reasonable faith. And whether he has been negatively affected during the night. I can't really think of anything else.
Can you elaborate on this? I'm not sure what you're saying here.
I'm not sure if I can elaborate effectively. I'm just pulling this straight from my head.

I mean. It's his style. I don't know how people read things without considering style, and whether doing so would be accurate.

If he's town I would have to take in that they're impulsive. If they're wolf I would have to take in fake impulsivity. In determining either I would have to consider the impulsivity and how that might influence a !town him unless I'm assuming he's a wolf.
this is a weird take from Martin. I feel like if he's scum, being wishy washing, and then going on at length as to the flavor of the wishwash is the best way to add volume without substances on a slot that might need a mislynch later. Ironically, it's overly careful. I also don't think I would ever compare Gav's game to Gulio's game generally. they're just not similar like that.
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:46 pm Gavial was a roleblocker.
have we had 3 flips of the same role yet?
Garden Gnome
The Mark
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: gnome/gnomey

Post by Garden Gnome »

*Gnome gets poisoned*

HMMM

I see.
Vote manipulation?

*chortle*
*feels a little ill*
Guillotine, you didn't feed me the poison, did you? And did you disguise them as dark chocolate truffles?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:27 pm
Made wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:25 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:23 pm
Made wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:22 pm HI friends, sorry for missing yesterday, i got my start of day/end of days dates twisted. Before I waste my time in iso hell, is Allcrab cleared for any reason? I see they claimed on day 2 and alison didn't buy it, but then they got a red check on owner.
Why do you ask?
cuz you embarresed me yesterday, and I'm trying not to spend all my time in thread reading cleared folk :P
Lol.

I am cleared because I desperado’d orangecrush yesterday.
TangyStarkPrime is still clear for being desperado’d on Day 2.
We can now possibly treat Jay/Garden Gnome as pseudo-cleared because of Gnome’s poisoning and Jay’s claim. It Gnome flips as something other than what Jay has claimed for her, that changes. But I think the likelihood of that happening is zilch.

Other than that we have no mechanically cleared players.
Wait you desperado'ed? I looked at your ISO last night and i thought you rescinded that claim.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

Made wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:47 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:46 pm Gavial was a roleblocker.
have we had 3 flips of the same role yet?
Not really. A joat just has a bunch of one-shot powers.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Garden Gnome wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:48 pm

I see.
Vote manipulation?

*chortle*
*feels a little ill*
Guillotine, you didn't feed me the poison, did you? And did you disguise them as dark chocolate truffles?
Im not a poisoner. If i was you'd be the last player i would poison to be frank, dont take it personal my dear Gnome.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:45 pm Vote manipulation?

Vote manipulation isn't that uncommon here in closed setups, in my experience anyways. It's not in every game though.

I personally consider it bastard (because the person who wields the vote is usually uninformed and can vote with the belief that it would do something but instead it doesn't or otherwise) but I recognize many people don't see it that way and also that I accept by signing up for a closed setup by any host I run the risk of encountering something not within my expectations.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:47 pm

I see.
Vote manipulation?

Vote manipulation is not bastard.
Vote manipulation is completely bastard so now im gonna look at this game as such.

Anything that messed up with town ability to eliminate scum during the day is bastard.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 580
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

I vote manipulated Jay.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:49 pm
Garden Gnome wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:48 pm

I see.
Vote manipulation?

*chortle*
*feels a little ill*
Im not a poisoner. If i was you'd be the last player i would poison to be frank, dont take it personal my dear Gnome.
There is no reason for me to take it personally. I think that you just want me yeeted.
If you're not a poisoner, maybe you're mafia?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Alison wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:52 pm I vote manipulated Jay.
Why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1172

Post by MacDougall »

not mafia look away look away
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

Oh, that's interesting.
I am not sure what that says about your alignment.
But it's interesting nevertheless.
Allcrab
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Allcrab »

Allcrab
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Allcrab »

THAT IS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN I THOUGHT IT WAS I AM SO SORRY
Alison

Post by Alison »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:53 pm
Why?
Every night I can give someone an extra vote.

I gave Jay an extra vote last night.
Made
Hitman

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 4]

Post by Made »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:46 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:12 pm I want everyone to continue telling me who they think I should shoot.

Remember that I die if I’m wrong, so my target should be the safest; the person most likely to flip mafia. Do not volunteer to be shot yourself. Do not give me your deepwolf tinfoil suspects. I want to know who everybody believes has the highest chance of being on the mafia team.

I will shoot with plenty of time left on the clock for people to adjust their reads and votes accordingly before the deadline.
@Sloonei, I think you should shoot Orange.

Even though they've given out reads without hesitancy; I do feel a slight problem with how it was conducted. It also felt rushed in order to be performative, if you look at the level of simplicity in the notes linked below.
orangecrush wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:17 pm hello everyone i actualy only fecognise some of you but i am excited to play here

i have not been able to catch upw tith everything but i have started to

so far i have these people town: Act (though am becoming cautious with him the more i read), Jay, Tangrow, Guil, Dana, Alison (lesser town read)
orangecrush wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:19 pm i am scum reading gnome mac and hawk and this stage

im about 25 pages in i think

by the way i can give reasons for any of these people want but i didnt wana go to spam the whole thread with my notes that i hav spent the day making
Linked pictures of their notes: https://ibb.co/276szJS and https://ibb.co/FBb41Wn
Mini-Fun Fact: Apparently in the notes for "556" refers to a post by or mentioning Dana. I can't find it; what I find is a post by Tangrowth (Link: https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 72#p793072 ). But that's the only mistake I see in there.

It feels like they all have at least 2 notes on each player and that's it. They're trying (or rushing) to "read" everyone without really focusing on a single player. Collectively the notes look okay or good but honestly it's disturbing to me that they're reading the game and looking to take notes on everyone rather than pursuing whatever they find suspicious or concentrating on something. I find it incredibly hard to not see this as potentially fakeable or performative by a wolf.

They also, based on the 2nd picture of their notes, don't have any based on Sonny interactions or reads. They should know that their slot is town, and I would suspect that if they're if trying to read everyone then one of the first places I would look is where I know people would be wrong (i.e. pushing a known town slot). But I haven't seen any evidence of that.

24 hours later, their reads list don't really change all that much, even though their notes would suggest they can change reads on a single post or two:
orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:28 pm
orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:25 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:02 pm @orangecrush since you're here, would you mind listing out some townreads/scumreads you have as of where you're at right now? Explanations are welcome but not necessary. It will just help give us some content to read you off of.
im town reading Act, Dana, Guil, Tangrowth

town lean for Jay and Martin and Sloonei

scum reading Gnome and Mac

scum lean on Hawk

can elaborate on any you wish just ask
also Seansie i am town reading you i have felt good about our interactions up to now
There's also other problems I have:
orangecrush wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:58 pm my scum read on hawk is similar to my read on gnome btw i dont think they have been able to successfully generate genuine content and are leaning on things like flavor and in hawks case picking on obvious jokes trying to shade them

as for macdougal for those that were playing the last game on mafia cafe he is giving me solvis vibes, i was able to get solvis easily because of his annoying approach to the thread which seemed to be an attempt at derailing actual town activity from taking place.
The statement on MacDougal reads as "they're probably town despite their approach so what I'm going to do is back this scum-read up with some past player I've caught who was doing something similar", especially when they make no similar outside references when talking about Gnome or Hawk in the same post. Or in any other post about Gnome or Hawk, really.
orangecrush wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:28 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:34 pm Oh, so like... probably... Hawk is actually a mafia 1-shot healer, and didn't use their shot yesterday on Alison so they still have it, and thought they might be able to clear themselves by healing LC today, but then if Hawk claimed 1-shot healer, there would have been serious questions about why he still had a shot left, so they had to claim 2-shot.
Just saw this and it actually makes a lot of sense to me in regard to my doubt about the shot discrepancy
This "Hey I agree" serves little to no purpose. If anything it looks a bit of a bad pocket attempt.
orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:20 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:45 am @orangecrush do you townread or do you scumread Alison?

if you look at the read klist i posted when i joined you will see that I have alison listed in my town column as a lesser town read, this is still the case.
they have made some posts that i agreed with (had the same thoughts as) you can refer to my chart if you need to see which ones, the reason the town read is slightly lesser is that they made one TMI-ish psot which is also referenced in my chart if you go take a look, this one stood out to me. I have definitely been following the more recent discussions about other TMI possibilities in Alisons game so far. however my gut is that they are town just because of our thoughts being very similar and knowing im town i think the thought process for her being similar to my is encouraging
This reeks of self-consciousness. The green-colored area answers the question. The rest of the post goes beyond the original question to make themselves look good, especially the orange-colored area. Not to mention it seems like they were fence-sitting Alison a bit.
orangecrush wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 7:23 pm
Alison wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 7:15 pm
orangecrush wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:32 pm Actually self admittedly shit posting is anti town because it disrupts the thread which could be used for good solving discussion and it clogs up the thread with stuffs that we don't need. Like I've already said Gavlis did this in the last hame I played exactly the same and yes he was scum

Fake red checking someone if you are town would be hilariously anti-town so the question is Just how bad are you as town because if the answer is not very then the plausible explanation is anti-town you is not actually town this game.

Any reasonablly good town lplayer doesn't have to fake check someone to get people to vote them too they can get those votes anyway, wouldn't you agree with that?
lets kill this

Sonny's posting plummeted after a bad start to the game by scum and now his replacement is trying to get mac run up for shitposting and faking checks
I can't speak for sunny but I do stand by my reads and am confident in them despite the hawk flip and in my head it makes a lot of sense that such play would be by a scum player, especially after recent games I played. I totally understand voting me though and to be honest I've had a hard time catching up with the game
"I totally understand voting me though" and yet doesn't seem to care about evaluating the votes or positions people have taken on them. This also goes back to my concern they don't care to evaluate people who took stances for or against Sonny (their slot) in order to get a handle of the game.
@Sloonei did this end up influencing your decision to shoot? GTH i see Martin as scum doing what he's framing Gulio of doing, but if he set up the orange shot, that's complicated unless martin thinks he can make it to Fx with this push
Alison

Post by Alison »

Why did you block Sloonei, LoMo?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Thanks for the intel Gnome. :nicenod:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

oh lol cool
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:53 pm not mafia look away look away
[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Also, do we know how many scum are left?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Alison wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:54 pm
Why?

Word.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

What? Why?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Alison

Post by Alison »

Made's posting this day has been incredibly bad.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:55 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:53 pm not mafia look away look away
[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine
Thats not what my suggestion was.
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:55 pm Thanks for the intel Gnome. :nicenod:
You're welcome!
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:55 pm Thanks for the intel Gnome. :nicenod:
You're welcome!
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

You're welcome!
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

You're welcome!
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

You're welcome!
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

You're welcome!
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

You're welcome!
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

You're welcome!
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

You're welcome!
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

You're welcome!
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

You're welcome!
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

You're welcome!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You're welcome.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Alison wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:56 pm Made's posting this day has been incredibly bad.
Yeah he can be chopped.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

You're welcome!
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Made wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:55 pm Also, do we know how many scum are left?
my thought is if there's one, a power move this late in the game makes more sense, if there's 2, less so, which makes martin look a little better in that situation
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Was that a dodectouple post :eek:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Alison wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:54 pm
Why?

Ahh
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Alison

Post by Alison »

I smell a socky nom.
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

this page went wonky and my post mutated.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”