Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [ENDGAME]

Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 580
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 5]

Post by Alison »

The Poisoner has been making really pro town shots lately which is pretty bizarre.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Mac's been on the wrong side of nearly every dialogue that has come after Day 1. He's made some nice posts here and there, e.g. opposed to Sonny, but he hasn't been there when it's counted. He has defended players for very bad reasons -- buying Owner's fruit claim, giving orangecrush town credit for asking to be shot. No thanks. I suspect he and nutella agreed upon a bus, and it isn't hard to find that in her reception of his suspicion on Day 1, and he didn't figure the rest of his team would collapse around him so quickly. So he's tried to prevent that collapse however possible.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

[VOTE: Macdougall] aubergine
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

ok so I decided to get into this game by reading ISOs and I got about to the point in Alison’s iso where I got desperadoed and I stopped reading so if anyone wants to catch me up pls do
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:08 pm Mac's been on the wrong side of nearly every dialogue that has come after Day 1. He's made some nice posts here and there, e.g. opposed to Sonny, but he hasn't been there when it's counted. He has defended players for very bad reasons -- buying Owner's fruit claim, giving orangecrush town credit for asking to be shot. No thanks. I suspect he and nutella agreed upon a bus, and it isn't hard to find that in her reception of his suspicion on Day 1, and he didn't figure the rest of his team would collapse around him so quickly. So he's tried to prevent that collapse however possible.
I agree, plus Seanzie was the last to push Mac and now he is dead.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Alison wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:06 pm JJJ: I have a secret way of resolving Gnome, don't worry about her

*Gnome gets poisoned*

HMMM
I'll just claim since Gnome is poisoned.

I'm a "casual lover". I can choose each day to activate my role to become a lover with whoever the other lover is. Eventually Gnome and I found each other in the thread. I had refused to use the role until Night 4 since I am always a kill target and didn't want two town needlessly dead without learning more. Gnome being the lover made it more appealing, since she's deep in the POE. If I had died last night she'd have gone with me, clearing up the slot.

The "benefit" of our lovership is that we become mutual voyeurs the same night we engage in casual love to learn about any abilities targeting one another. That has struck me as mostly weak. We also shared BTSC last night. For what it's worth I think Gnome seemed mostly town-like in there.

I have two ability targets on Gnome from last night, one of which was the poison. I won't reveal the other just yet.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 685

Post by Sloonei »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:11 pm ok so I decided to get into this game by reading ISOs and I got about to the point in Alison’s iso where I got desperadoed and I stopped reading so if anyone wants to catch me up pls do
If you feel like it, you could get into things by ISOing the three flipped mafiers for interactions.

Idk how else to catch you up on things. We’ve had lots of success so far and you are confirmed as Not Mafia, so uh go team.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

yay go team
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I’ll flip through but tbh my hearts not super in it right now. My initial thought was it’s Jay and he’s going for the mafia post record but that’s based on zero things
Alison

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:08 pm Mac's been on the wrong side of nearly every dialogue that has come after Day 1. He's made some nice posts here and there, e.g. opposed to Sonny, but he hasn't been there when it's counted. He has defended players for very bad reasons -- buying Owner's fruit claim, giving orangecrush town credit for asking to be shot. No thanks. I suspect he and nutella agreed upon a bus, and it isn't hard to find that in her reception of his suspicion on Day 1, and he didn't figure the rest of his team would collapse around him so quickly. So he's tried to prevent that collapse however possible.
Interesting theory.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:13 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:06 pm JJJ: I have a secret way of resolving Gnome, don't worry about her

*Gnome gets poisoned*

HMMM

I'm a "casual lover". I can choose each day to activate my role to become a lover with whoever the other lover is. Eventually Gnome and I found each other in the thread. I had refused to use the role until Night 4 since I am always a kill target and didn't want two town needlessly dead without learning more. Gnome being the lover made it more appealing, since she's deep in the POE. If I had died last night she'd have gone with me, clearing up the slot.

The "benefit" of our lovership is that we become mutual voyeurs the same night we engage in casual love to learn about any abilities targeting one another. That has struck me as mostly weak. We also shared BTSC last night. For what it's worth I think Gnome seemed mostly town-like in there.

I have two ability targets on Gnome from last night, one of which was the poison. I won't reveal the other just yet.
So you’re dead at the end of today too?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Allcrab
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Allcrab »

Nobody targeted mac last night.

Figured poisoner MO was to go after people on the fringe of the PoE which was kinda right they were a bit more direct than I expected and I guessed wrong, sorry.

And yeah I am trying to get poisoner identity over wolves cuz that's gonna be WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY harder to get if we gotta do it the old fashioned way.

I wanna vote martin today but out of respect for Alison's read I'll try made first.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:14 pm

*Gnome gets poisoned*

HMMM

No. It's only a night thing, and on the same night it's activated. Our casual fling is over. :sigh:

To be clear it could have happened multiple times, but poison.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I have a thing to say about Mac: when I correctly called him mafia in Fallout, he responded with personal irritation. When I suggested my theory about him and nutella in this game, he responded with personal irritation.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:16 pm

*Gnome gets poisoned*

HMMM

No. It's only a night thing, and on the same night it's activated. Our casual fling is over. :sigh:

I see.
@Garden Gnome do you have anything to add?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

[VOTE: Made] aubergine
Alison

Post by Alison »

I believe the casual lovers are both town because it would be a cruel game design decision to force mafia to have a member loverized with an unknown townie.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Mac also tried to tack me to nutella as her "sure teammate" before she ever flipped which is probably TMI.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison

Post by Alison »

Allcrab has seemed townie as well.

If I am right about Martin this leaves the POE very small.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I am marinating the case against Mac in my mind. I will probably share my thoughts on it after he responds to the case.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:16 pm I have a thing to say about Mac: when I correctly called him mafia in Fallout, he responded with personal irritation. When I suggested my theory about him and nutella in this game, he responded with personal irritation.
Can you remind me of your nutella/Mac theory?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

HI friends, sorry for missing yesterday, i got my start of day/end of days dates twisted. Before I waste my time in iso hell, is Allcrab cleared for any reason? I see they claimed on day 2 and alison didn't buy it, but then they got a red check on owner.
Pov: you reading my takes
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Alison wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:20 pm I believe the casual lovers are both town because it would be a cruel game design decision to force mafia to have a member loverized with an unknown townie.
This is irrelevant, but in an old school RYM game the theme was “vampires”, with the mafia team comprised of famous vampire characters and the town as humans.
I was Edward, my lover was Bella. We were not the same alignment. Bella figured this out in exactly two seconds. It was indeed cruel game design.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Made wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:22 pm HI friends, sorry for missing yesterday, i got my start of day/end of days dates twisted. Before I waste my time in iso hell, is Allcrab cleared for any reason? I see they claimed on day 2 and alison didn't buy it, but then they got a red check on owner.
Why do you ask?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Made wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:22 pm HI friends, sorry for missing yesterday, i got my start of day/end of days dates twisted. Before I waste my time in iso hell, is Allcrab cleared for any reason? I see they claimed on day 2 and alison didn't buy it, but then they got a red check on owner.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I can entertain suspicion of Guillotine too, and I think in a Made-town world Mac/Guillotine is actually a believable pair. But he's not my first guess.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison

Post by Alison »

I think a combination of the POE size and the dynamics of it suggests that there is one mafia between Guillo and Mac.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:22 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:16 pm I have a thing to say about Mac: when I correctly called him mafia in Fallout, he responded with personal irritation. When I suggested my theory about him and nutella in this game, he responded with personal irritation.
Can you remind me of your nutella/Mac theory?
The thing about Mac presenting a certain image of mafia nutella so that he could appear better in relation to her.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 4]

Post by MartinGG99 »

Guilo voting Mac now but not before (where he soon switched to push on Seanzie after the post below)
Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 6:15 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:36 pm [VOTE: Guillotine] aubergine
You are outing, you more than anyone know that this is not scum me. So remove your very opportunistic vote RIGHT NOW MAC!
rubs me as awkward and suspicious

in fact despite voting JJJ, Me, Alison, and Act he never voted Mac yesterday

I wonder if Gulio is not-town at the very least and suspects Mac as well
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:23 pm
Why do you ask?
cuz you embarresed me yesterday, and I'm trying not to spend all my time in thread reading cleared folk :P
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Guillo we can leave unless another mason actually claims otherwise we just lynch them for lying about their role 6 times on the span of 5 minutes.

Mac is a maybe but he's be bussing real hard this game to be a wolf so not my go to atm.
Alison

Post by Alison »

What if Guillo/Mac is 3P and Mafia and they each realized they are fucked but the other is evil so they are trying to rack up towncred by leading a crusade against the other person?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:23 pm I can entertain suspicion of Guillotine too, and I think in a Made-town world Mac/Guillotine is actually a believable pair. But he's not my first guess.
I can work with this :mafia:

I'm on the case Jay
Alison

Post by Alison »

To be honest Made seems to be mafia in all worlds anyway and his posting has been really bad so I might just vote him as the highest % exe.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Made wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:25 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:23 pm
Why do you ask?
cuz you embarresed me yesterday, and I'm trying not to spend all my time in thread reading cleared folk :P
Lol.

I am cleared because I desperado’d orangecrush yesterday.
TangyStarkPrime is still clear for being desperado’d on Day 2.
We can now possibly treat Jay/Garden Gnome as pseudo-cleared because of Gnome’s poisoning and Jay’s claim. It Gnome flips as something other than what Jay has claimed for her, that changes. But I think the likelihood of that happening is zilch.

Other than that we have no mechanically cleared players.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Alison wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:26 pm What if Guillo/Mac is 3P and Mafia and they each realized they are fucked but the other is evil so they are trying to rack up towncred by leading a crusade against the other person?
I am willing to entertain the notion even independent of theory just given the players remaining. Could be.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Nanook and lost monkey are the living players I have given the least thought to in this game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
lost monkey
The Mark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by lost monkey »

Heads up btw since i have used all the one shots i have had, me and allcrab do not have the same roles. I am the JOAT. So yeah there could be a possibility that martin may be scum.
ImageImage
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

lost monkey wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:33 pm Heads up btw since i have used all the one shots i have had, me and allcrab do not have the same roles. I am the JOAT. So yeah there could be a possibility that martin may be scum.
I take it not much came of them?
Garden Gnome
The Mark
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: gnome/gnomey

Post by Garden Gnome »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:03 pm Gnomeypoo :(
Gnome feels sick, but she feels loved.
You were the target of one action during the night.
You were vote manipulated.
lost monkey
The Mark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by lost monkey »

Allcrab wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:35 pm
lost monkey wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:33 pm Heads up btw since i have used all the one shots i have had, me and allcrab do not have the same roles. I am the JOAT. So yeah there could be a possibility that martin may be scum.
N1 was useful, N2 i blocked sloonei and N4 tried protecting you.
ImageImage
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

lost monkey wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:37 pm
Allcrab wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:35 pm
N1 was useful, N2 i blocked sloonei and N4 tried protecting you.
Why o_0

Like appreciate it sure but ain't no wolves gonna be shooting me when we got Jay, Tony, and Sloonei still alive lol. I'll be honest my role kinda doesn't do shit atp considering the only cafe people left are you, guillo and myself.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Could you, like, elaborate on the "possibility"?
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Alison wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:20 pm I believe the casual lovers are both town because it would be a cruel game design decision to force mafia to have a member loverized with an unknown townie.
Probably not particularly reasonable
Garden Gnome
The Mark
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: gnome/gnomey

Post by Garden Gnome »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:18 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:16 pm

*Gnome gets poisoned*

HMMM

I see.
@Garden Gnome do you have anything to add?
Yes. JJJ was vote manipulated.
I don't know what that means.
But I think that JJJ's votes will be wonky today.
Do not pay attention to the votes...
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Ok but it would be nice if someone could like fax me a copy of the POE
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Actually im thinking that maybe Seanzie was killed to frame Mac.

[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

No dizzy’s the joat!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Jay if that’s true but you don’t know why just don’t vote today
TonyStarkPrime