The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 4]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Allcrab wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:26 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:25 am
Allcrab wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:24 am Is act claiming poisoner I can't tell?
No she is claiming benign townsiding 3p that wouldn't hurt a fly.
Okay lemme put it this way.

Is there any reasonable chance of multiple 3ps?
Per the OP sure.

My reaction to the claim: :shrug2:
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1172

Post by MacDougall »

I don't think she's the poisoner you guys. She'd just say she's the fucken poisoner lol.
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:24 am
Guillotine wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:23 am
Actvscenei wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:17 am Alright, so here’s my claim:

I am a third party survivor with a 1-shot commuter ability. On night 1, I had to choose between mafia and town to align with. I could only win with whichever side I chose. If I die, I cannot win with any faction. I’m just dead. I aligned myself with town primarily because of mindset. I knew that if I had any chance at survival, I needed to be playing with the mind to eliminate scum (also, scum died D1 so the odds were already moving in a town direction lol). I also commuted that night (N1).

This means there is another reason to consider why there was no N1 kill, although I cannot imagine I would have been the target. It is a possibility however. It does give me pause about the watcher claims though, because I think the idea that the NK was focused on Jay and both watchers watched Jay, and all that just feels a little too coincidentally concentrated when so many other roles are out there.

This is why I didn’t trust Gavial’s claim immediately either because he seemed to readily trust that roleblocking Hawk was an immediate answer and nearly confirmed red check. I knew I commuted and that meant there was another possibility. If there is another role like mine, then maybe someone else commuted too.

I have played relatively low key for the sake of survival trying to be both helpful to town without trying too hard in an effort to balance between avoiding a yeet and avoiding a NK. I can assure you though, I have absolutely played with a townie mindset. It has been in my personal interest for town to win, even though I am 3p.

Good luck, town!
I yeet all non-town claims and you havent been townsiding, you ate voting for a mason now.

You die today.
An unclaimed lying mason til proven otherwise.
Towns do lie. You feel like a wolf that has been played by me like a fool, not gonna lie.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:31 am

I am a third party survivor with a 1-shot commuter ability. On night 1, I had to choose between mafia and town to align with. I could only win with whichever side I chose. If I die, I cannot win with any faction. I’m just dead. I aligned myself with town primarily because of mindset. I knew that if I had any chance at survival, I needed to be playing with the mind to eliminate scum (also, scum died D1 so the odds were already moving in a town direction lol). I also commuted that night (N1).

This means there is another reason to consider why there was no N1 kill, although I cannot imagine I would have been the target. It is a possibility however. It does give me pause about the watcher claims though, because I think the idea that the NK was focused on Jay and both watchers watched Jay, and all that just feels a little too coincidentally concentrated when so many other roles are out there.

This is why I didn’t trust Gavial’s claim immediately either because he seemed to readily trust that roleblocking Hawk was an immediate answer and nearly confirmed red check. I knew I commuted and that meant there was another possibility. If there is another role like mine, then maybe someone else commuted too.

I have played relatively low key for the sake of survival trying to be both helpful to town without trying too hard in an effort to balance between avoiding a yeet and avoiding a NK. I can assure you though, I have absolutely played with a townie mindset. It has been in my personal interest for town to win, even though I am 3p.

Good luck, town!
I yeet all non-town claims and you havent been townsiding, you ate voting for a mason now.

You die today.
Towns do lie. You feel like a wolf that has been played by me like a fool, not gonna lie.
And i didnt lie about Mason
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Actvscenei
The Mark
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Actvscenei »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:27 am 1) Act is never the mafia target on night 1. If she commuted then she thought a town vigilante would because she spew herself wolf helping Nutella discrediting my read on her.

2) 3ps always scumside because townies will always play to our wincon and that is to eliminate all threats, our paranoia and tinfoil will always yeet the 3P at some point and at that point the 3p scumsides yo survive.
Listen, I do not expect to live. I know I’m dead. I’m the leading yeet. Who tf are you trying to convince? Lol. I chose to side with town because a mafia died D1 and I needed a town mindset. I just needed to survive and I believed siding with town was my best chance. If that was a wrong move, then maybe that’s why I’m in the position I’m in right now. 🤷‍♀️
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Good luck, town!

You die today.
You are so very good at mafia.
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:31 am I don't think she's the poisoner you guys. She'd just say she's the fucken poisoner lol.
I would lol. I’m not going to be around really because I’m at work. I cannot sit here and pretend like I have a chance at avoiding this chopping block. What I can do is offer town information that can help after I flip. I will flip 3p survivor and knowing I commuted N1 and played with a town mindset can be helpful in solving the game.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

How so?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Actvscenei wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:32 am
Guillotine wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:27 am 1) Act is never the mafia target on night 1. If she commuted then she thought a town vigilante would because she spew herself wolf helping Nutella discrediting my read on her.

2) 3ps always scumside because townies will always play to our wincon and that is to eliminate all threats, our paranoia and tinfoil will always yeet the 3P at some point and at that point the 3p scumsides yo survive.
Listen, I do not expect to live. I know I’m dead. I’m the leading yeet. Who tf are you trying to convince? Lol. I chose to side with town because a mafia died D1 and I needed a town mindset. I just needed to survive and I believed siding with town was my best chance. If that was a wrong move, then maybe that’s why I’m in the position I’m in right now. 🤷‍♀️
Im not trying to convince anyone. You die today, period. I dont trust 3ps because they always scumside and because we had considered the poisoner is a 3p. So we have to flip you.
Because if you are 3p, then maybe .... ooooooh, this is why you asked if we believed if Martin and LoMo/AllCrab good be town/mafia pairs of the same role? Lol
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

It can also prove that the interactives are crap at determining my alignment because I am just an uninformed as town. So there’s that too.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Actvscenei wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:37 am It can also prove that the interactives are crap at determining my alignment because I am just an uninformed as town. So there’s that too.
Jay in ruins
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I expect lost monkey, allcrab and martin to not switch their votes from Act today.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I’ve seen more than one mafia claim survivor.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:39 am I’ve seen more than one mafia claim survivor.
this is a fair point i guess but also you and I both already pegged her as a 3p candidate
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

specifically poisoner but I digress
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

bout to pass out... see yall around kill guillo
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

There’s frankly no reason to hide that claim if it’s true. There’s a reason survivors get groans every time they’re implemented. Often all they have to do to win is claim in their first post.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:36 am
Actvscenei wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:32 am

Im not trying to convince anyone. You die today, period. I dont trust 3ps because they always scumside and because we had considered the poisoner is a 3p. So we have to flip you.
Because if you are 3p, then maybe .... ooooooh, this is why you asked if we believed if Martin and LoMo/AllCrab good be town/mafia pairs of the same role? Lol
Whatever you think I should have done, I town sided. Lol dunno what to tell you.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:32 am

Good luck, town!

You die today.
You are so very good at mafia.
Very good? That's an insult yet again.

I'm great.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:40 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:39 am I’ve seen more than one mafia claim survivor.
this is a fair point i guess but also you and I both already pegged her as a 3p candidate
I’ve pegged about seven people as 3p candidates and Act as the lead mafia candidate.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Allcrab
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Allcrab »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:39 am I expect lost monkey, allcrab and martin to not switch their votes from Act today.
I'm not but this makes me want to lol.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Allcrab wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:41 am
Guillotine wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:39 am I expect lost monkey, allcrab and martin to not switch their votes from Act today.
If Act flips poisoner then we go back to the dualistic roles hypothesis. It's in your best interest to keep your vote there if you are town.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:40 am There’s frankly no reason to hide that claim if it’s true. There’s a reason survivors get groans every time they’re implemented. Often all they have to do to win is claim in their first post.
I’ve never played as a survivor before. In my mind, I claim 3p and town yeets me because I’m not town and my role creates doubts.

I am not mafia, no matter how many mafia in the past have claimed survivor. Probably don’t spend time figuring me out though. Like Bunny, I’ll be resolved soon.
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:45 am
If Act flips poisoner then we go back to the dualistic roles hypothesis. It's in your best interest to keep your vote there if you are town.
I'll keep my vote there cuz I think there's a chance Act still flips wolf and even if they don't it still won't be a green flip, mind trying to tell me what's in my interest and what isn't Act's flip doesn't effect mine.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 580
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:11 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:15 am One simple reason.

Who are his scum reads? Who is he annoying by tunneling wrongly?

Guillo has no conviction in his pushes.

He keeps saying I'm bad but he hasn't tunneled or pushed me.

He keeps saying things like "You know I am town!" but isn't picking up his shovel.

He bad.
This is all a lie.

1) No push ive ever made in this game here has lacked conviction.

2) I think you are shady coward, all game that ive been townread by everyone, you didnt have the guts to push me like this but now that you see that my townread has been weakened, now I exist?

3) Looking at Alison's analysis of you, you've been an effective wolf finder and yet here you are, still standing which makes me consider two options.

One: You are the wolf, you bussed Nutella for some good towncred (i didnt want to believe this but you told me that that is not out of your wolf range).

OR

Two: Wolves are simply scared to touch you.

4) I have no interest on tunneling you. You are in your home full of people that knows you, if you are a wolf, the syndicate townies got more chances of figuring you out that out than myself.
I think this "why isn't mac nked" stuff is weird. Like we're pretty sure they shot at Sloonei N1, and they probably shot at some consensus town N3 because Dana landed a bodyguard. For all we know they tried to kill Mac yesterday night and Dana saved him. N2 kill was weird for sure, but maybe they were simply afraid of what kind of gifts Kito could hand out (which sort of makes sense, since Owner's gifts were really powerful).

The point is that as far as we can tell a consensus town was shot N1 and a consensus town was shot N3. A PR claim that the mafia had reason to believe was powerful was shot N2. The kills so far have been incredibly standard and there is nothing weird about them at all.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Allcrab wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:48 am
I'll keep my vote there cuz I think there's a chance Act still flips wolf and even if they don't it still won't be a green flip, mind trying to tell me what's in my interest and what isn't Act's flip doesn't effect mine.
Because you claimed watcher with Lost Monkey and OC flipped roleblocker after gavial also flipped roleblocker. If Act is the poisoner then it makes sense to have a mafia healer, roleblocker and watcher to have equal chances at finding the poisoner that town has.
Mafia needs to kill the poisoner too, not just us.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I’m not moving my vote. I’m going to be out and about all day and seldom here to play. Go team.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Alison wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:53 am

He keeps saying things like "You know I am town!" but isn't picking up his shovel.

He bad.
This is all a lie.

2) I think you are shady coward, all game that ive been townread by everyone, you didnt have the guts to push me like this but now that you see that my townread has been weakened, now I exist?

3) Looking at Alison's analysis of you, you've been an effective wolf finder and yet here you are, still standing which makes me consider two options.

One: You are the wolf, you bussed Nutella for some good towncred (i didnt want to believe this but you told me that that is not out of your wolf range).

OR

4) I have no interest on tunneling you. You are in your home full of people that knows you, if you are a wolf, the syndicate townies got more chances of figuring you out that out than myself.
I think this "why isn't mac nked" stuff is weird. Like we're pretty sure they shot at Sloonei N1, and they probably shot at some consensus town N3 because Dana landed a bodyguard. For all we know they tried to kill Mac yesterday night and Dana saved him. N2 kill was weird for sure, but maybe they were simply afraid of what kind of gifts Kito could hand out (which sort of makes sense, since Owner's gifts were really powerful).

The point is that as far as we can tell a consensus town was shot N1 and a consensus town was shot N3. A PR claim that the mafia had reason to believe was powerful was shot N2. The kills so far have been incredibly standard and there is nothing weird about them at all.
You think the gift giver Kito is incredibly standard? Who kills a gift giver?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:53 am
Allcrab wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:48 am
Because you claimed watcher with Lost Monkey and OC flipped roleblocker after gavial also flipped roleblocker. If Act is the poisoner then it makes sense to have a mafia healer, roleblocker and watcher to have equal chances at finding the poisoner that town has.
Mafia needs to kill the poisoner too, not just us.
It's not perfectly symmetrical regardless, I'm infinite and lomo claimed one shot.
Alison

Post by Alison »

My stance is 3Ps out.

I have no reason to believe Act's claim. She is effectively claiming town one-shot commuter who used her role N1 despite being at 0 risk of being NKed, and who loses the game if they die, even if town wins. Does that sound like the sort of role Dizzy and Marmot would put in the game? I don't think it is. We could be in hot water if we believe it and she's actually hostile 3P (a la GOC), and even if Act is telling the truth we lose very little by exeing her since again she is effectively claiming vanilla townie with significant downside.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:55 am You think the gift giver Kito is incredibly standard? Who kills a gift giver?
Someone who has a mafia teammate that also gives gifts, and who knows that those gifts are incredibly powerful (guaranteed unstoppable 1-2 KP + roleblock + rolestop)
Alison

Post by Alison »

The last three "benign 3P" claims I have seen were, respectively:

- a mafia member that won at endgame due to town's reluctance to vote them off;
- a hostile 3P that killed everyone else and won solo;
- a hostile 3P that killed everyone else and won solo.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Alison wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:59 am
Guillotine wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:55 am You think the gift giver Kito is incredibly standard? Who kills a gift giver?
Someone who has a mafia teammate that also gives gifts, and who knows that those gifts are incredibly powerful (guaranteed unstoppable 1-2 KP + roleblock + rolestop)
Yah but scum must have seen the claims. Nanook caught my soft of receiving chocolates, Kito claimed, i confirmed receiving chocolates.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Alison

Post by Alison »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:02 am
Yah but scum must have seen the claims. Nanook caught my soft of receiving chocolates, Kito claimed, i confirmed receiving chocolates.
What I am saying is this.

Kito claimed gift giver in thread.

Owner was also gift giver. Owner's gifts were really powerful for the mafia team.

It's not a stretch to believe that the mafia reasoned that Kito's gifts were really powerful for town.

Therefore Kito was killed.

That is my theory for the N2 kill, and it would make sense as a "standard" PR kill.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Alison wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:01 am The last three "benign 3P" claims I have seen were, respectively:

- a mafia member that won at endgame due to town's reluctance to vote them off;
- a hostile 3P that killed everyone else and won solo;
- a hostile 3P that killed everyone else and won solo.
The last benign 3P i saw, they scumsided close to mylo and we won that game. Yes, i was scum and without the 3ps help we would have lost to town.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Alison wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:04 am
Guillotine wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:02 am
What I am saying is this.

Kito claimed gift giver in thread.

Owner was also gift giver. Owner's gifts were really powerful for the mafia team.

It's not a stretch to believe that the mafia reasoned that Kito's gifts were really powerful for town.

Therefore Kito was killed.

That is my theory for the N2 kill, and it would make sense as a "standard" PR kill.
Cause of scum paranoia. Ok, i see it now.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Alison wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:53 am

He bad.
This is all a lie.

OR

I think it is very reasonable to assume that if wolves shoot Sloonei N1 and got no kill, they assumed there was some protective role out there, and so N2, they made sure to shoot someone who was definitely a threat to scum, but wasn't a huge townleader likely to get a protect. Kito I think fits that spot very well.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Actv] aubergine

Given our current positioning, I think this is the clear safest move. We have the room right now to lose a yeet on herif she is just survivor, but we may lose that room if we leave her alive and we are wrong.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

@MartinGG99, @Made, @Garden Gnome, what do you think of my claim?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@Actvscenei I think others kind of prodded you about this already, but if you are in fact a 3p with kill power and you can win with town, I'd be willing to strike a deal with you to help town win. So, uhh... do with that what you will.

Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:19 pm @Actvscenei I think others kind of prodded you about this already, but if you are in fact a 3p with kill power and you can win with town, I'd be willing to strike a deal with you to help town win. So, uhh... do with that what you will.
I don’t have a kill power. I had a commuter thing allowing me to “leave” which basically meant I couldn’t be targeted. Although, apparently there are some actions that could still target me because I wasn’t immune to all of them according to the wording of my role.

I unfortunately have nothing to offer except my word that I was town-sided and played with a townie mindset and the information that I commuted N1.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 685
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Good luck, town!
[VOTE: actvscenei] aubergine

I actuvely distrust 3P claims.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:24 pm

Good luck, town!

As I expect. My purpose for claiming is not to save myself, but to offer what minor information I had and an explanation for my play style. When I die and flip 3p, the automatic speculation is that I’m scum sided, and to remove that question or doubt, I am making the claim here. It will help town to know that my mindset was town and that I commuted N1 when looking at the game state of things. I will flip 3p survivor, and it will confirm my claim. When that happens, you’ll know I played singularly and uninformed. I don’t know who tf mafia is, and I voted Owner and Orange because I thought they were scum (and I did genuinely think Dana was too).

I don’t trust Guillo, Allcrab, or Martin (not necessarily in that order), and I have vague mistrust in Jay, Seanzie, LostMonkey, and Gnome. Idk how many 3ps there are, but if the poisoner is a 3p, I imagine Alison is not a 3p because I don’t see there being more than 2 3ps (unless there are two of my role? In which case someone here knows I’m not making shit up right now haha). I’m horrible at mechanics, but that’s my guess.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Actvscenei wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:33 pm

Good luck, town!

As I expect. My purpose for claiming is not to save myself, but to offer what minor information I had and an explanation for my play style. When I die and flip 3p, the automatic speculation is that I’m scum sided, and to remove that question or doubt, I am making the claim here. It will help town to know that my mindset was town and that I commuted N1 when looking at the game state of things. I will flip 3p survivor, and it will confirm my claim. When that happens, you’ll know I played singularly and uninformed. I don’t know who tf mafia is, and I voted Owner and Orange because I thought they were scum (and I did genuinely think Dana was too).

I don’t trust Guillo, Allcrab, or Martin (not necessarily in that order), and I have vague mistrust in Jay, Seanzie, LostMonkey, and Gnome. Idk how many 3ps there are, but if the poisoner is a 3p, I imagine Alison is not a 3p because I don’t see there being more than 2 3ps (unless there are two of my role? In which case someone here knows I’m not making shit up right now haha). I’m horrible at mechanics, but that’s my guess.
What about made?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

@bad bunny got any legacy thoughts to leave us with?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 352
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:22 am @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME you’ve said you’re banking on a mafia team of 6 and also that you suspect the poisoner is a mafia role.

These are almost definitely not both true. How do you reconcile?
I don't really think they're mutually exclusive

Also I said I'm not ruling out poisoner being mafia, its still more likely to be 3p
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Owner didn't have those? Lol. She flipped one shot cupid
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Actvscenei wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:33 pm

Good luck, town!

Why do you care about helping town after your death if you lose when you die
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Actvscenei wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:14 pm @MartinGG99, @Made, @Garden Gnome, what do you think of my claim?
I tend to believe on the Syndicate in general Survivor-like 3P's that cannot afford to die are practically unimaginable and very unlikely to exist. That in most cases basically creates a town with old-era conditions of The Syndicate years ago (which I would suspect Marmot himself has experienced) where in order to "win" a game not only do you have to be alive but also achieve the wincon. Anyone who died just lost, regardless of faction.

A survivor with limited surival abilities is basically a re-institution of that and I don't believe that to be likely as for what they intended in a cross-over game with another community. Furthermore, the fact that you choose to "align" with one side or another just makes it worse and can make the game potentially swingy or pro-town; if we yeet town d1 and you choose to side with mafia, chances are the Mafia can see you as a potential mis-elimination.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: made] aubergine for silly old superstitious reasons.

act is the chop today.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”