Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [ENDGAME]

Actvscenei
The Mark
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 4]

Post by Actvscenei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:17 am
Actvscenei wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:57 amI doubt Allcrab’s claim. And I also doubt Martin’s claim. Jay said we can’t entertain them as scum buddies, why not? @JaggedJimmyJay?
I didn’t say that. I said I doubt they’re the remaining mafia team. They both seem fine to me at face value. I don’t care about claims.
So then I’m confused. You don’t think they are the remaining team, but you think they could be scum buddies?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1172

Post by MacDougall »

Actvscenei wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:34 am It is easy to look at an ISO or these interaction things that Jay has been doing through an lens and get a confirmation bias. You can pick and choose the details that stand out and pretend like these are objective game observations but it never is with the way language functions.

I began the game suspicious of Dana. Obviously my read was wrong, but I truly believed Dana was scum at the time. I kept my vote there rather than take the opportunity to bus. If I’m going to go hard and bus multiple teammates, why would I stubbornly remain on Dana? Going into D2, I went back to Dana. This clearly draws attention on me and reminds everyone of my stubbornness. Several times I answered to that vote and stubbornness and explained that I don’t follow consensus for the sake of following consensus. That would have set myself up to avoid bussing. I loudly proved I don’t consensus vote, so why would I fall into “opportunity” later? I voted for Owner with my own case against her. Then, I voted Orange and suggested Orange should be the kill. I understand you all think I was bussing, but if I’m going to bus, it’s going to be worth it. If I was going to bus, I’d make sure I was in a position to be hella town read for it to make their deaths worth it. I know I’m not some established mafia expert, but I’m not that awful at the game either. I voted for Owner and Orange because I genuinely suspected them, not because they were an opportunity or a forced bus. At the time I voted for Orange, votes were on Martin. I could have stayed on Martin, Orange was no where near the definite kill at that point and the wagon was splitting up.

Allcrab knows my play style and has correctly read me as town recently in a game in which many people read me as scum. Either his read is crap this game, or he knows better and is attempting to shade a player easily shaded. This means nothing to most of you, but it’s partly why I’m doubting Allcrab’s claim. I don’t like reading people that way, because I think my play does change game to game, but Allcrab has made no effort to question me or engage with me so idk, it’s a nag I can’t shake. Not something I’m sitting here saying “He’s scum!” For it, but it’s a feeling.
So if you flip town we will kill allcrab
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I appreciate your efforts, Act, truly.

You may have a little slippy poo in that post, but I’ll give that the benefit of the doubt. The Dana argument just falls flat to me. If you do flip town you can be certain Allcrab will be scrutinized.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Actvscenei wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:36 am
Actvscenei wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:57 amI doubt Allcrab’s claim. And I also doubt Martin’s claim. Jay said we can’t entertain them as scum buddies, why not? @JaggedJimmyJay?
I didn’t say that. I said I doubt they’re the remaining mafia team. They both seem fine to me at face value. I don’t care about claims.
So then I’m confused. You don’t think they are the remaining team, but you think they could be scum buddies?
Sure. “Could” is a very broad word.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Allcrab wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:20 am
Did you like the part where the best act could do was three reads based on mech and one appeal to a dead villager?

I did.
You want to ask me questions or are you just going to sit there shading me? Like what even is this? Lol tell me when I’ve ever given out a full flush of reads? If you want more from me, ask. But don’t sit there shading me.
Allcrab
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Allcrab »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:37 am I appreciate your efforts, Act, truly.

You may have a little slippy poo in that post, but I’ll give that the benefit of the doubt. The Dana argument just falls flat to me. If you do flip town you can be certain Allcrab will be scrutinized.
Exciting.
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Actvscenei wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:38 am
Did you like the part where the best act could do was three reads based on mech and one appeal to a dead villager?

I did.
You want to ask me questions or are you just going to sit there shading me? Like what even is this? Lol tell me when I’ve ever given out a full flush of reads? If you want more from me, ask. But don’t sit there shading me.
Ask you what? About the zero thoughts you have?

Everything you're saying relies on mech or just suspecting gnome cuz hawk said so. I'm not expecting paragraphs on anyone cuz I know I'm certainly never gonna do anything like that but you don't seem to have thoughts on anyone that someone who looked at the thread for 5 seconds couldn't make.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Now now children let's all shut up and vote Guillo.
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:37 am
Actvscenei wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:36 am
Sure. “Could” is a very broad word.
So you do think they could be the remaining scum team?
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Allcrab wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:42 am

I did.

Everything you're saying relies on mech or just suspecting gnome cuz hawk said so. I'm not expecting paragraphs on anyone cuz I know I'm certainly never gonna do anything like that but you don't seem to have thoughts on anyone that someone who looked at the thread for 5 seconds couldn't make.
You’re basing my entire game on my most recent posts?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lol Allcrab. Is that like the Odin of crabs? Or are you like all crab the way I am all man?
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Actvscenei wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:20 am I don’t like the claims because both are safe. Martin claimed healer when obviously there would be a healer. Two town healers doesn’t make sense, and I recognize red herring roles apparently exist, but still...I don’t feel good about Martin’s claim.

Allcrab claimed the exact role as LoMo which is safe. He can just parrot whatever LoMo said. Allcrab claimed same role then switched to unlimited. How many red herring roles would a game have before the game could become unbalanced? I honestly don’t know mech, but I just feel like this is a stretch. I do not think we have two watchers.

@Guillotine, what do you think of Allcrab and Martin?
I dont know anymore, when i saw that Sloonei actually had a desperado shot and i mean that he actually inherited an used desperado shot, that is when i realized that I've been so wrong about my expectations from a normal game here, that i dont have the energy or the will to push hard about my spec theories anymore.

Before the shot i believed that Martin could be the mafia healer and that there was a wolf in LoMo/AllCrab but post second desperado shot, i think anything is possible here plus Alison brought up a good point, if the set up was dualistic like that then mafia would have received fake claims so why not use them, why declare roles that can be counterclaimed, why put themselves out there like that if not true.

If i see one of them flipping red i'd not be surprised however.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Shit Guillo is back and he's gonna use formatting to convey his displeasure at my recent anti Guillo content nooooo.
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:47 am Lol Allcrab. Is that like the Odin of crabs?
You're the first person to actually get that lmao.

Slightly impressed.
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:47 am
Actvscenei wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:20 am I don’t like the claims because both are safe. Martin claimed healer when obviously there would be a healer. Two town healers doesn’t make sense, and I recognize red herring roles apparently exist, but still...I don’t feel good about Martin’s claim.

Allcrab claimed the exact role as LoMo which is safe. He can just parrot whatever LoMo said. Allcrab claimed same role then switched to unlimited. How many red herring roles would a game have before the game could become unbalanced? I honestly don’t know mech, but I just feel like this is a stretch. I do not think we have two watchers.

@Guillotine, what do you think of Allcrab and Martin?
I dont know anymore, when i saw that Sloonei actually had a desperado shot and i mean that he actually inherited an used desperado shot, that is when i realized that I've been so wrong about my expectations from a normal game here, that i dont have the energy or the will to push hard about my spec theories anymore.

Before the shot i believed that Martin could be the mafia healer and that there was a wolf in LoMo/AllCrab but post second desperado shot, i think anything is possible here plus Alison brought up a good point, if the set up was dualistic like that then mafia would have received fake claims so why not use them, why declare roles that can be counterclaimed, why put themselves out there like that if not true.

If i see one of them flipping red i'd not be surprised however.
Can you answer my question about your claim? Why did you decide to claim when you did?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Actvscenei wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:44 am So you do think they could be the remaining scum team?
I think it’s possible. I don’t think it’s probable.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:49 am
Alison wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:04 am Mac has contributed to enough scum deaths that I am comfortable leaving him be. If he's bussing just let him continue, why don't you?
I will bus them all until I only have myself left to bus and then I will stop.
This is a lie, he would'n't.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Actvscenei wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:45 am
Allcrab wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:42 am

I did.

You’re basing my entire game on my most recent posts?
lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Allcrab wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:48 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:47 am Lol Allcrab. Is that like the Odin of crabs?
You're the first person to actually get that lmao.

Slightly impressed.
Ha! That's why I am the Mafia God. God recognises God.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:50 am
Alison wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:04 am Mac has contributed to enough scum deaths that I am comfortable leaving him be. If he's bussing just let him continue, why don't you?
As in I'd continue to bus and then bus myself?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:50 am
Do it. Don’t lose out on all that credit.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:53 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:50 am
Do it. Don’t lose out on all that credit.
is there a socky i would win for it?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

why is this poll going for another month?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best Gambit.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:58 am Best Gambit.
ok if we get down to one mafia while I'm alive I'll tunnel myself
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:15 am One simple reason.

Who are his scum reads? Who is he annoying by tunneling wrongly?

Guillo has no conviction in his pushes.

He keeps saying I'm bad but he hasn't tunneled or pushed me.

He keeps saying things like "You know I am town!" but isn't picking up his shovel.

He bad.
This is all a lie.

1) No push ive ever made in this game here has lacked conviction.

2) I think you are shady coward, all game that ive been townread by everyone, you didnt have the guts to push me like this but now that you see that my townread has been weakened, now I exist?

3) Looking at Alison's analysis of you, you've been an effective wolf finder and yet here you are, still standing which makes me consider two options.

One: You are the wolf, you bussed Nutella for some good towncred (i didnt want to believe this but you told me that that is not out of your wolf range).

OR

Two: Wolves are simply scared to touch you.

4) I have no interest on tunneling you. You are in your home full of people that knows you, if you are a wolf, the syndicate townies got more chances of figuring you out that out than myself.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:11 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:15 am One simple reason.

Who are his scum reads? Who is he annoying by tunneling wrongly?

Guillo has no conviction in his pushes.

He keeps saying I'm bad but he hasn't tunneled or pushed me.

He keeps saying things like "You know I am town!" but isn't picking up his shovel.

He bad.
This is all a lie.

1) No push ive ever made in this game here has lacked conviction.

2) I think you are shady coward, all game that ive been townread by everyone, you didnt have the guts to push me like this but now that you see that my townread has been weakened, now I exist?

3) Looking at Alison's analysis of you, you've been an effective wolf finder and yet here you are, still standing which makes me consider two options.

One: You are the wolf, you bussed Nutella for some good towncred (i didnt want to believe this but you told me that that is not out of your wolf range).

OR

Two: Wolves are simply scared to touch you.

4) I have no interest on tunneling you. You are in your home full of people that knows you, if you are a wolf, the syndicate townies got more chances of figuring you out that out than myself.
Yo. But this was what I said you were except nicer. Get your own thoughts.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Holy shit he used formatting like I said he would. Fuck me I love me sometimes.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:48 am Shit Guillo is back and he's gonna use formatting to convey his displeasure at my recent anti Guillo content nooooo.
This might be the first post of my own I put in my sig.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I did.
One appeal to a dead villager? Who is that dead villager?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

How dare you question the Allcrab?
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:14 am

I did.
Hawk.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:21 am I will pay ppl to vote for Guillo. Who wants some cash?
Shiiiiiiit, i need money, if you pay me enough i'll vote myself, how much we talking?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Allcrab wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:16 am
Guillotine wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:14 am

I did.
Hawk.
Whete did Act appeal to Hawk? Show me.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Alright, so here’s my claim:

I am a third party survivor with a 1-shot commuter ability. On night 1, I had to choose between mafia and town to align with. I could only win with whichever side I chose. If I die, I cannot win with any faction. I’m just dead. I aligned myself with town primarily because of mindset. I knew that if I had any chance at survival, I needed to be playing with the mind to eliminate scum (also, scum died D1 so the odds were already moving in a town direction lol). I also commuted that night (N1).

This means there is another reason to consider why there was no N1 kill, although I cannot imagine I would have been the target. It is a possibility however. It does give me pause about the watcher claims though, because I think the idea that the NK was focused on Jay and both watchers watched Jay, and all that just feels a little too coincidentally concentrated when so many other roles are out there.

This is why I didn’t trust Gavial’s claim immediately either because he seemed to readily trust that roleblocking Hawk was an immediate answer and nearly confirmed red check. I knew I commuted and that meant there was another possibility. If there is another role like mine, then maybe someone else commuted too.

I have played relatively low key for the sake of survival trying to be both helpful to town without trying too hard in an effort to balance between avoiding a yeet and avoiding a NK. I can assure you though, I have absolutely played with a townie mindset. It has been in my personal interest for town to win, even though I am 3p.

Good luck, town!
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:24 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:19 am Jay let me have Guillo and if it's wrong we can go back to robot mafia.
I am fine with Guillotine as a fallback if super easy mode fails. I don’t see why he’d be the right choice today.
Are you fuckin' serious? I am the fallback? I am the mason and i am confirmable by my partner and viceversa lol.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Actvscenei wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:04 am Hawk also felt strongly that gnome was scum. I think we should consider that.

@Made, why are people voting for you?
@Guillotine
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

I don't understand how mentions work on this site apparently.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Actvscenei wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:17 am Alright, so here’s my claim:

I am a third party survivor with a 1-shot commuter ability. On night 1, I had to choose between mafia and town to align with. I could only win with whichever side I chose. If I die, I cannot win with any faction. I’m just dead. I aligned myself with town primarily because of mindset. I knew that if I had any chance at survival, I needed to be playing with the mind to eliminate scum (also, scum died D1 so the odds were already moving in a town direction lol). I also commuted that night (N1).

This means there is another reason to consider why there was no N1 kill, although I cannot imagine I would have been the target. It is a possibility however. It does give me pause about the watcher claims though, because I think the idea that the NK was focused on Jay and both watchers watched Jay, and all that just feels a little too coincidentally concentrated when so many other roles are out there.

This is why I didn’t trust Gavial’s claim immediately either because he seemed to readily trust that roleblocking Hawk was an immediate answer and nearly confirmed red check. I knew I commuted and that meant there was another possibility. If there is another role like mine, then maybe someone else commuted too.

I have played relatively low key for the sake of survival trying to be both helpful to town without trying too hard in an effort to balance between avoiding a yeet and avoiding a NK. I can assure you though, I have absolutely played with a townie mindset. It has been in my personal interest for town to win, even though I am 3p.

Good luck, town!
I yeet all non-town claims and you havent been townsiding, you ate voting for a mason now.

You die today.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Is act claiming poisoner I can't tell?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:23 am

Good luck, town!
I yeet all non-town claims and you havent been townsiding, you ate voting for a mason now.

You die today.
An unclaimed lying mason til proven otherwise.
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:23 am

Good luck, town!

You die today.
I wouldn’t have claimed if I didn’t think I was today’s yeet. 🤷‍♀️ I don’t expect to be saved for claiming 3p haha. But I have absolutely been town-siding, and to avoid any confusion of that after my flip, this claim needed to happen.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Allcrab wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:24 am Is act claiming poisoner I can't tell?
No she is claiming benign townsiding 3p that wouldn't hurt a fly.
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:25 am
Okay lemme put it this way.

Is there any reasonable chance of multiple 3ps?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:19 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:24 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:19 am Jay let me have Guillo and if it's wrong we can go back to robot mafia.
I am fine with Guillotine as a fallback if super easy mode fails. I don’t see why he’d be the right choice today.
Are you fuckin' serious? I am the fallback? I am the mason and i am confirmable by my partner and viceversa lol.
If that becomes a Thing and not a Guillotine Claim I’ll give a shit.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

1) Act is never the mafia target on night 1. If she commuted then she thought a town vigilante would because she spew herself wolf helping Nutella discrediting my read on her.

2) 3ps always scumside because townies will always play to our wincon and that is to eliminate all threats, our paranoia and tinfoil will always yeet the 3P at some point and at that point the 3p scumsides yo survive.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

No, I claimed 3p survivor. It’s in the first statement if you couldn’t read it (like my other posts this game). 😉 lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Allcrab wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:26 am

I think it's essentially 100% confirmed that there is. She is one. She is not claiming to survive. Ergo she isn't the poisoner or else she'd just claim it. The 3p poisoner claiming has a better chance of living for their kp than her claim.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So now that we have 2. Why not 3? Or 5?
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Allcrab wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:26 am

If the poisoner isn’t mafia, then from my perspective, yes.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”