Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [ENDGAME]

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 4]

Post by Seanzie »

@Alison, can you tell me more about Mac?

I give him zero points for Sonny/OrangeCrush, so don't talk about that, please.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

I had a read on Sonny/Orange but it was an illegal one and town has bashed me for less crazy reads, i was not gonna try that one, i told my mason partner and he disregarded it too.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 1]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Actvscenei wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 8:24 am @Owner of a Lonely Heart, you haven’t posted any thoughts on me. You questioned why I was the leading wagon at the time...but so did Mac and so did Sonny. The question doesn’t bother me from Mac. It’s slightly 👀 from Sonny, and very 👀 from you. Have you got your answer and have you made an opinion on it?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:28 am I had a read on Sonny/Orange but it was an illegal one and town has bashed me for less crazy reads, i was not gonna try that one, i told my mason partner and he disregarded it too.
You should ask the hosts in your discord if you can share it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 685
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I’m cool with act votes. Sitting on made for a but for the sake of reminding us all that there are probably still multiple wolves in here.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 580
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:27 am @Alison, can you tell me more about Mac?

Well let's discount Sonny from the equation for a moment.

Mac has still kept up a stream of solving, pro-town content from Day 1 up til now. He was one of the first to express suspicion on nutella and pushed her wagon hard. He didn't bury Owner but he had zero interest in defending them. Furthermore his POEs have been largely accurate and he has shown enough paranoia of strong players to be townie but not enough that I'd think he's mafia trying to break up the towncore.

orangecrush tried to get us to suspect him for really bad reasons. nutella treated Mac in an extremely "appeasement" way, saying "ah Mac will just reverse his read on me in a bit or else I'll know he's scum". This is almost like she is hoping/begging that Mac will drop his attack against her, and certainly not something you'd expect to see from her treating a bussing teammate. So that makes two scum that have treated him in a very distinctly nonpartnery way, and nutella is well known for giving good spew (see Owner).

Taken as a totality Mac has been a force for good this game and the mafia have treated him in ways that do not appear partnered.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Guillo if your mason partner is one of the four people in my POE please share their identity, else keep their identity secret.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:31 am I’m cool with act votes. Sitting on made for a but for the sake of reminding us all that there are probably still multiple wolves in here.
Fine by me. I'd be pretty surprised at this point if two are in the [Act, Made, Gnome] set, and I have a way of figuring out Gnome. Let's not chop Gnome today.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

aren't*

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison

Post by Alison »

Lots of people's roles have been exposed.

The host has warned that there will be consequences for mass claiming. We have seen hide nor hair of traditional anti-massclaim mechanics, like soupkills or similar. I am slightly worried there is a bomb brewing.

Don't lose your minds over this but do think twice before claiming unnecessarily from now on.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Alison wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:32 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:27 am @Alison, can you tell me more about Mac?

Mac has still kept up a stream of solving, pro-town content from Day 1 up til now. He was one of the first to express suspicion on nutella and pushed her wagon hard. He didn't bury Owner but he had zero interest in defending them. Furthermore his POEs have been largely accurate and he has shown enough paranoia of strong players to be townie but not enough that I'd think he's mafia trying to break up the towncore.

orangecrush tried to get us to suspect him for really bad reasons. nutella treated Mac in an extremely "appeasement" way, saying "ah Mac will just reverse his read on me in a bit or else I'll know he's scum". This is almost like she is hoping/begging that Mac will drop his attack against her, and certainly not something you'd expect to see from her treating a bussing teammate. So that makes two scum that have treated him in a very distinctly nonpartnery way, and nutella is well known for giving good spew (see Owner).

Taken as a totality Mac has been a force for good this game and the mafia have treated him in ways that do not appear partnered.
Have you seen Mac powerwolf?

What scummates lets first-time-mafia-rep-in OC go at Town!Mac like she did? <---- this question is the most important one.

Who told us this originally?

Alison

Post by Alison »

Setup spec: there is a lot of anti-town KP floating around this game. There is the date that kills one or both people on it, there is whatever nutella's role does (presumably it enhances mafia KP somehow), and there is a poisoner. Scum teams might be smaller than you would expect from a game of this size.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sonnycrush and Actvscenei, continued

From Actvscenei

Actvscenei wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 8:24 am @Sonny, did you give a read on Owner? If not, what do you think of her?

@Owner of a Lonely Heart, you haven’t posted any thoughts on me. You questioned why I was the leading wagon at the time...but so did Mac and so did Sonny. The question doesn’t bother me from Mac. It’s slightly 👀 from Sonny, and very 👀 from you. Have you got your answer and have you made an opinion on it?
Actvscenei wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:17 pm[SNIP]

Sonny knows my play and has been a voice of reason for me in the past as town. He’s not doing that this game. So if we’re playing with meta, there’s that. I don’t feel great about Sonny, but it’s not a read I’m confident with.

That’s where I’m at currently.
Actvscenei wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:08 pm
hawkataine wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:52 pm
Garden Gnome wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:44 pm
hawkataine wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:39 pm
Kito wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:37 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:29 pm You know in England they’re called red cheques.
@hawkataine we're under attack even on another site smh
you're right this is even more egregious than being a leading wagon
Sounds terrible.
Oh, and can you tell me how you're reading Owner right now?
And why do you think that you're a leading wagon?
Who are you reading as scum right now.
Please forgive me if these questions have already been asked and answered. I've been reading and catching up.
My thoughts on owner haven't evolved from like 20 pages ago primarily because I haven't read most of them yet
I think she looks bad from nutella interactions and specifically how nutella didn't seem interested in encouraging a wagon there when it was the most popular alternative to herself (nanook admittedly disagrees with my take on this which I am considering), also she's reminding me of when she subbed into tripped on adventure as scum
I've probably talked enough about myself at this point, promise the answers already are posted
I haven't really had time to consolidate my reads yet but at the very least the people I'm gonna reread for suspicion reasons today include owner, sonny, act... probably I should find some TS people as well hrm
Also, can you elaborate on why Sonny?
Actvscenei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:43 am
hawkataine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:42 am
Actvscenei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:40 am
hawkataine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:38 am
Actvscenei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:34 am
hawkataine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:31 am
Actvscenei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:29 am

Have you done an ISO of orange? I know you’ve done a few, and I can’t remember
I’ve only done gnome, Dana, Martin and fable so far
Hopefully I will do owner, Sonny/orange, LoMo and you before day end just because that’s probably most useful for people who don’t know you guys
If there’s anything urgently missing from this list then yell but my time on Earth is limited xD
You’re voting for Orange, but you seen pretty firm on your scum read of Gnome. You’ve done an ISO of those you just listed, putting work into those reads, and you’re voting Orange?
I ISOed Sonny yesterday but didn’t really write it up, somewhere in my posts there’s a whole load of questions for him tho. And orange has def been scummy today, just not in a way I can cite lol
I mean, maybe if you did an ISO like the others you could cite it lol. I’m just trying to figure out where you ended up on Orange after looking into others. Is it a self-pres thing?
Yeah sorry I have always planned to ISO orange I just haven’t had time yet. Not self-pres, pretty sure JJJ only voted there to support me lol
I’m still wondering how you ended up on Orange then lol. Just feels? Is that it?
Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:37 pm
orangecrush wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:32 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:23 pm
orangecrush wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:21 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:20 pm
orangecrush wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:19 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:08 pm

vote me then
What was your case on Dana?
I had a fake red check on her
^ more anti-town play
your definition of anti-town is hilar
Actually self admittedly shit posting is anti town because it disrupts the thread which could be used for good solving discussion and it clogs up the thread with stuffs that we don't need. Like I've already said Gavlis did this in the last hame I played exactly the same and yes he was scum

Fake red checking someone if you are town would be hilariously anti-town so the question is Just how bad are you as town because if the answer is not very then the plausible explanation is anti-town you is not actually town this game.

Any reasonablly good town lplayer doesn't have to fake check someone to get people to vote them too they can get those votes anyway, wouldn't you agree with that?
So long story short, Mac is scum (or a bad town player) because he faked a red check?
Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 7:21 pm [VOTE: Orange] aubergine
Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 7:45 pm
orangecrush wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 7:38 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 7:31 pm
orangecrush wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 7:23 pm
Alison wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 7:15 pm
orangecrush wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:32 pm Actually self admittedly shit posting is anti town because it disrupts the thread which could be used for good solving discussion and it clogs up the thread with stuffs that we don't need. Like I've already said Gavlis did this in the last hame I played exactly the same and yes he was scum

Fake red checking someone if you are town would be hilariously anti-town so the question is Just how bad are you as town because if the answer is not very then the plausible explanation is anti-town you is not actually town this game.

Any reasonablly good town lplayer doesn't have to fake check someone to get people to vote them too they can get those votes anyway, wouldn't you agree with that?
lets kill this

Sonny's posting plummeted after a bad start to the game by scum and now his replacement is trying to get mac run up for shitposting and faking checks
I can't speak for sunny but I do stand by my reads and am confident in them despite the hawk flip and in my head it makes a lot of sense that such play would be by a scum player, especially after recent games I played. I totally understand voting me though and to be honest I've had a hard time catching up with the game
You say you understand why people are voting you. Why do you think people are voting you?
The games I have played I have been able to make people know I am town but these games I have been caught up and this game I know I'm still not even half way through the thread and I've been trying to catch up but I've also been busy , I was wrong about hawk being scum which sucks too and look bad but the things I have noticed and pointed out are things I hope are considered because I have died early last few games and it is very frustrating seeing things and not being able to point them out
Okay, here are the problems I’m seeing with this post...I asked you why you thought people were voting you because you made the statement that you understood why people are doing that. Instead of answering the question, you’ve used this as a chance to appeal to emotions. Nothing here actually answers the question and it’s a very political response. I didn’t ask you about how busy you’ve been or your frustration level this game.

You did mention a wrong read about Hawk. Am I to assume that’s why you think people are voting you? Because you read Hawk wrong?
Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:32 am
bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:29 am
Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:29 am
bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:26 am Martin and Orangecrush both have high scum equity imo but I think we should give orangecrush a chance?
Why should we give Orange a chance?
she just got here, martin has more content to analyse and more info if he flips. Spew and all that.
So we should kill Martin for the simple fact that he would leave more information? 👀
Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:03 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:59 am
Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:58 am
orangecrush wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:55 am Bad bunny says I do not have many posts and should be left to be alivr but actually I have a lot of posts this feels like they're trying to get on the right side of defending me for when I flip town I'm getting q bad vibe
Bunny is dead. Why should we care about your bad vibes here? Are you suggesting we yeet bunny? 👀
how is this suspicious at all...
Because I get the sense that Orange is grasping rather than actually scum hunting.
Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 3:42 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:47 pm @Actvscenei whobshould Sloonei shoot in the butt? Who should we vote out?
If I had the shot, it would be between you and Orange. Whoever wasn’t the shot, we vote.

I'm not going to bother breaking out the markers and highlighters. This can just be another compilation of interactions, focused from the Act side of the equation. Long story short none of this changes my mind.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Is someone gonna gonna comment on the possibility that indeed mafia may have copies of town roles?

Gavial/Sonny roleblockers
Hawk/Martin healers
LoMo/AllCrab watchers

Or did we abandon that theory long ago?
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:39 am Is someone gonna gonna comment on the possibility that indeed mafia may have copies of town roles?

Hawk/Martin healers
LoMo/AllCrab watchers

Not interested at this point. Unless the team is exactly Martin + Allcrab/monkey, the theory is bunk. I doubt that's the team.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison

Post by Alison »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:38 am

What scummates lets first-time-mafia-rep-in OC go at Town!Mac like she did? <---- this question is the most important one.

1) Yes.

2) orange's attack seemed opportunistic. I don't think they ran it by scum chat before it happened.

3) I did. It's a pretty well known fact, and she has a reputation for spew in MU games. I have also witnessed her do it in other games (Radiohead), and as mentioned I caught Owner off nutella spew so we know that nutella was not going hard into anti spew this game.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:39 am Is someone gonna gonna comment on the possibility that indeed mafia may have copies of town roles?

Hawk/Martin healers
LoMo/AllCrab watchers

If the setup is designed like this they would almost certainly be given fakeclaims.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Seanzie you're pretty clearly trying to convince me that my townread on Mac is bunk.

What's your case?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Alison wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:41 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:38 am

1) Yes.

2) orange's attack seemed opportunistic. I don't think they ran it by scum chat before it happened.

3) I did. It's a pretty well known fact, and she has a reputation for spew in MU games. I have also witnessed her do it in other games (Radiohead), and as mentioned I caught Owner off nutella spew so we know that nutella was not going hard into anti spew this game.
"2) orange's attack seemed opportunistic. I don't think they ran it by scum chat before it happened."

Attacks? This question to you was only half a trick question. Even if you're town, you should ask yourself, what scumteam lets OC go at Mac like she did. It wasn't just one attack.

Alison

Post by Alison »

Plenty of scumteams let OC go at Mac like she did. If the scumteam is, let us say, Act and Made, they aren't the kind of players who would micromanage their partners' attempts. They may even be feeling demoralized and just want OC to go out in a blaze of glory.

You're making some pretty reachy assumptions about how scumteams must or should act in order to twist the interpretation of OC's attack(s) around. Occam's Razor is that OC tried to whack Mac because Mac is town, end of story.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Interactions of Sonnycrush and Made

From Sonnycrush

Sonny wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:51 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:50 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:49 am Made sure did make a post.
did he? I didn't see it.
There was a pop quiz, I got excited for a moment as it promised fun. But then nothing. (If I'm remembering names correctly).
Sonny wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:08 am
Made wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:46 pm Gimmick poll! Should I....
A. Only post in pick up lines reads
B. All reads in third person romantic novel style
C. Post as Shitty couples retreat councilors
D. First date oversharer

🗳~~Vote now on your phones~~🗳
D. Post more, over-share all the things.
Sonny wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:49 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:47 am whatever this is all dumb lets chop made

[VOTE: made] aubergine
Do you actually scum read Jay?

And why Made?

Kinda feels like deflection here.
Sonny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:18 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 10:33 pm GTH swipes, sorta (call the left swipes POE more than "mafia reads")

[TINDER READS SNIP]
Best Reads List Ever! Props for effort.

Definitely still have an unwavering Syndicate bias though. So if you're town, then best yeet would be Made in this scenario. Why are they scummy to you?
Sonny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:01 am
Made wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:00 am Realizing this was going to be difficult, but not wanting to quit the bit just yet, and also quite high
made wrote:Coming up with bs things to say in bad fanfic is hard. Can someone ask me questions on things I should have opinions on?
Sure, thoughts on the current wagon choices?

Or broader still, thoughts on Syndicate players?
Sonny wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:17 pm [READS LIST SNIP]

Made: Minimal interaction, asks for reads, wants their take on LoMo and Owner. Counterwagon tho so meh
Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:02 am
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:02 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 2:29 am @Owner of a Lonely Heart you're here!

Did you target JJJ?
I sent a fruit. It doesn't do much. The person I sent it to hasn't brought it up yet.
Question dodged. Noted.

Just reviewed day end votes and you never posted your Made vote in thread, why not?
Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:04 am
hawkataine wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:09 pm niiiiiiiice

I would like to start today by apologising for generally explaining nothing at the end of yesterday, I was very overwhelmed by the thread speed and things happening irl around me xD sometimes I just vote to make things interesting and it looks bad but uh now I have sus on owner so that's something that's come out of it at least

good job everyone who stayed on nutella lol
Why did you switch to Made?

(If you've already answered, I'll get there)
Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:27 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:18 am
Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:16 am Well, unless I'm not following then maybe I'm drunk too
who's maf
I'm bothered by Belzy's lack of well, Belzy, and Owner just pinged me. Still don't know what Bunny is doing.

Hawks vote timing was poor too, but I'm not sold on Made.

Have only been skimming the thread at work so am behind, getting there.
Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:46 am
Kito wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:52 pm If the poll displays votes in order then guillo more or less hammered nutella, or could've swapped last moment, or did a completely unnecessary bus. So he can be town and my belzy/guillo angle was stupid after all lol.
He was both first and last or close to.

Guillo was first on Nutella initially but switched to Belzy for a while
Nook didn't post his vote in thread but his vote was down before me so second or third
Mac was second or third
JJJ voted Nutella but then jumped about a bit: LoMo>Owner>Made
Sonny
Alison
LoMo
Guillo again
Don't know where Made or Gavial voted in the order as they didn't post in thread as far as I could see.
Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:32 am
Allcrab wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:25 am
Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:19 am
Allcrab wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:13 am
Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:54 am
Allcrab wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:07 pm
Alison wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:06 pm bad bunny has extremely high wolf equity in light of nutella's flip.
I am very confidant bunny is a villager if she's a wolf she votes made 100% I'm sure of it.
Err, is this TMI?
I'll take dumbest posts I've ever read for 100 alex.
It implied you knew Made's alignment.

And yes, I've seen you addressed this now.
I've seen people say this twice now and not for nothing even if wagons were w/w I still think bunny's vote makes them village because I would assume wolves would have a preference of who goes down between made/nutella.
That's probably fair.
Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:10 am
Made wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 2:00 am
Guillotine wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 1:58 am Why does it keep doing that, replying inside the quotes? I made sure I was outside the quote!!!!
Made realizes his gimmick is a bit confusing so he decided to clarify a bit.
I'm writting a shitty fan fic while playing mafia
Hi Made, hope you're doing great, the gimmick is fun but completely unreadable to me so much so that I don't think I know where you stand on anything. Can you gimmick me some reads/stances?

Note that OC did not mention Made.

I have little to say about this stuff; it's not especially interesting. I highlighted a few bits. Sonny suggested that Mac calling for Made votes was a deflection. This is a deflection away from Made votes. Heh. The other two orange lines probably mean less in context. I note them anyway just as moments of considerable attention paid by Sonny to votes on Made, even one in Owner's direction.

Anyway this doesn't make Made look better. That's the most important thing.

~~~

From Made

Made wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:52 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:48 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:58 am Act, Gnome, Made, and OC seem to form my premier suspect tier. Allcrab, bad bunny, lost monkey, and MartinGG99 would have to round out whoever's missing. This doesn't take any third party into consideration.

Are at least three mafia not contained above? I ask whoever cares to ponder.
The reason I ask this question is this:

Allcrab, lost monkey, and Martin all look town to me at face value. If I give Allcrab the nod, then I am generally inclined to do the same bad bunny given Allcrab's view.

If all of the above is correct, I need three mafia within [Act, Gnome, Made, and OC] or something has to be incorrect. It could be that three mafia are in that set if we're very fortuitous. These reads aren't without controversy though, especially if your name is Nanook.
Okay, so Act, Gnome, OC. Are we dead in the water if they aren't all scum?
That's it. Snore.

~~~

Conclusion

This doesn't do much of anything. I'll call it a slight tick negative for Made, but whatever -- he remains premier POE.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Not gonna bother with Gnome reviews right now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison

Post by Alison »

orangecrush wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 11:33 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 10:45 pm @orangecrush I am currently leaning towards using my shot on you. You are not allowed to say that you want me to do this. If you are town, shooting you ensures a town death. Please give me a better name to pick than yours.
Sorry, I just think there is good sense to it, especially as I don't want people to waste time on me, also I understand many people here haven't played with me and will find me hard to clear as town on play

If you need a better name I'd just point you toward my reads so far

Gnome or Mac or maybe Martin as if Martin can be confirmed town healer it would help us with Alisom also
I think this is TMI that Martin is town. Any objections?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

No objection worth talking about, no

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [PRE-GAME]

Post by Alison »

Sonny wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:55 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:48 am
Sonny wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:46 am
Alison wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:20 pm Martin is lock town never rescind.
Why?
Alison reps a godread on Martin so just sheep it.
Err, I mean good to know, would still like to see if for myself if it's something she can articulate.
I think this also TMIs Martin town. In fact I think if Martin was scum and a townie had claimed a bad godread on him Sonny would just be like "oh okay cool, I'll sheep it". Questioning the read and trying to force me to articulate specific reasoning suggests that Sonny was upset about the clear and wanted to try to convince me it wasn't as strong as I thought, or otherwise discredit my read on Martin.

My confidence that Martin is town is renewed.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1172

Post by MacDougall »

what's new fam?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

aside from the DEAD MAFIA I mean
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:03 am aside from the DEAD MAFIA I mean
I’m confirmed town.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:02 am what's new fam?
Me and JJJ have been going through spew from orange/Sonny. My conclusions are that Martin is spewed town and Act looks bad.

JJJ claims to have a way of resolving Gnome and asks us to leave Gnome untouched for now.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:02 am what's new fam?
Oh you know, standard Syndicate night of roast mafia, town confidence, renewed Mac tinfoil, a little smooth jazz, a loosened bath robe

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'm drunk and you're on my mind.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

“Resolve” is a strong word for Gnome in this case, but I do think it’ll help.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lol I don't care about tinfoil this game is hilariously over and if you want to flip me or mech clear me you can go right ahead I will be over here shitposting.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:05 am
Seanzie you have a drinking problem. Let's talk about that.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

:eek:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:07 am lol I don't care about tinfoil this game is hilariously over and if you want to flip me or mech clear me you can go right ahead I will be over here shitposting.
I share your confidence on the mafia side of business. Please do me a solid though and stay engaged so we don’t lose to some facking poisoner.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm town AMA
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:08 am I'm town AMA
Is nook the poisoner?
Alison

Post by Alison »

I had a brief glance through Made's ISO and it is mafia indicative.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Lots of nothingburger, seems to have no real pushes, interacts mostly with townies and stays away from interacting with any of the mafia. Gets progressively more disheartened and inactive as mafia members start dropping dead.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:04 am
I’m confirmed town.
Predict the year when one of us makes the other look like an idiot.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:10 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:04 am
I’m confirmed town.
Predict the year when one of us makes the other look like an idiot.
2021 :puppy:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:07 am
Mac, if this was a real thought and not just meant to discourage me, you'd talk to me about it out of game. Let's talk about that.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:12 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:07 am
Mac, if this was a real thought and not just meant to discourage me, you'd talk to me about it out of game. Let's talk about that.
No I wouldn't.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The POE is fine. If the game doesn't end once we kill all of them y'all can flip me first so I don't have to endure the paranoia party.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Guillo is my tinfoil suspect, if the game devolves into a point where "tinfoil" suspects need to be upgraded to regular suspects. I am not inclined to go in that direction right now. A remaining team of exactly Act + Made is believable right now.

Third party remains at large, but meh.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:15 am The POE is fine. If the game doesn't end once we kill all of them y'all can flip me first so I don't have to endure the paranoia party.
Which PoE? Can you list names?

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:08 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:08 am I'm town AMA
Is nook the poisoner?
Plausible. I have no idea.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:17 am Guillo is my tinfoil suspect, if the game devolves into a point where "tinfoil" suspects need to be upgraded to regular suspects. I am not inclined to go in that direction right now. A remaining team of exactly Act + Made is believable right now.

Third party remains at large, but meh.
Probably. I have the least compelling reasons to clear Guillo and there is the argument that he was trying to create chaos when the thread looked to be set for a orange shot.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:18 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:15 am The POE is fine. If the game doesn't end once we kill all of them y'all can flip me first so I don't have to endure the paranoia party.
Which PoE? Can you list names?
Act, Allc, Gnome, Made etc.

Guillo is also my prime tinfoil subject based on how desperate and weird he gradually has become.

The poisoner is more or less could be anyone.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”