The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 4]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei is going to shoot someone.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:39 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:26 pm @Seanzie am i being hardheaded or do you scumread me? You cant have it both ways. I need to know for once where do you stand with me. All this constant discredit of my theories and solutions from you is making me paranoid and i want to determine if this is an ego clash or if you scum trying to opaque me with openwolfing tactics.
You are definitely being hardheaded, and that is independent of my thoughts on your alignment. I have you in my outer PoE. I think you have reasonable scum equity, but there are bigger things I am worried about right now.

Trust me when I say my ego is not threatened at all by yours. I've just pointed out places you are making faulty assumptions, and you don't seem to be able to accept that you can be wrong at times.
And if you are town, you are uncooperative! You forgot that this is a team's game and you are playing as if you are seeking solo credit. This is the reason town loses games, because they dont work together and every time i out a theory and an opinion, you even try to consider it, you are there to shoot it down!
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:44 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:26 pm @Seanzie am i being hardheaded or do you scumread me? You cant have it both ways. I need to know for once where do you stand with me. All this constant discredit of my theories and solutions from you is making me paranoid and i want to determine if this is an ego clash or if you scum trying to opaque me with openwolfing tactics.
You are definitely being hardheaded, and that is independent of my thoughts on your alignment. I have you in my outer PoE. I think you have reasonable scum equity, but there are bigger things I am worried about right now.

Trust me when I say my ego is not threatened at all by yours. I've just pointed out places you are making faulty assumptions, and you don't seem to be able to accept that you can be wrong at times.
And if you are town, you are uncooperative! You forgot that this is a team's game and you are playing as if you are seeking solo credit. This is the reason town loses games, because they dont work together and every time i out a theory and an opinion, you even try to consider it, you are there to shoot it down!
So if you are not willing to work together to find the remaining scum, then im gonna assume that are scum and that you hellbussed and look at your ISO from that perspective!
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Actvscenei whobshould Sloonei shoot in the butt? Who should we vote out?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Uhh... what? Me telling you that you are making faulty assumptions is me attempting to help you put your head on straight. If you find me uncooperative, I think that speaks more of you than me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:46 pm

So if you are not willing to work together to find the remaining scum, then im gonna assume that are scum and that you hellbussed and look at your ISO from that perspective!
I feel like you've been looking for reasons to flip your read on me ever since I called you out on your high-scum-equity bogus claim. So, you do what you need to do.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@Guillotine how do you feel about Allcrab?

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 352
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:43 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:41 pm It wouldn't surprise me if its a reaction troll from sloon to try and focus the game and he rescinds in an hour or whatever

It also wouldn't surprise me if it's real
You really think Sloonei would waste half a day on a reaction test?
I think he might try to push the game in a direction he considers more productive, yeah

This is an irrelevant discussion atm tho
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 3:00 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:43 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:41 pm It wouldn't surprise me if its a reaction troll from sloon to try and focus the game and he rescinds in an hour or whatever

It also wouldn't surprise me if it's real
You really think Sloonei would waste half a day on a reaction test?
I think he might try to push the game in a direction he considers more productive, yeah

This is an irrelevant discussion atm tho
Fair.

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:52 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:46 pm

I feel like you've been looking for reasons to flip your read on me ever since I called you out on your high-scum-equity bogus claim. So, you do what you need to do.
Your feelings must be a product of a guilty conscience, dont blame that on me.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

A question has been asked that deserves a public answer.

Any submitted use of an X-shot ability consumes a shot regardless of the outcome.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Boom! Meaning sloonei does not have a desperado shot.?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Scratch the question mark
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Now @Sloonei do you hard claim universal backup.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Gulio m8 I started on playing Forum Mafia back in June/July of last year and it took me up until the point that I've host 2 games on my home-site (and 1 game here) before I even heard of MafiaScum.

I didn't even know they had a wiki for roles until this game.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Not to mention, my experience in your last game of Open World on Mafia Universe told me that roles are open to host interpretation. I thought buying the Astronomer ability did one thing and it wasn't going to given a 50/50 coin flip. You thought it did.

Everything is open to interpretation, and eventually things are going to be different unless you host on a site that mandates roles be written X-way and have some sort of game-review process.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei’s claim will resolve itself. Why are we trying to solve Sloonei right now. *broad gestures of exasperation*

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

The Syndicate even had a recent discussion months ago that touched upon how this site in particular likes favoring freedom for the hosts to create whatever game they want with whatever kinds of mechanics.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

This thread desperately needs a dead body. Good grief.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 3:28 pm Not to mention, my experience in your last game of Open World on Mafia Universe told me that roles are open to host interpretation. I thought buying the Astronomer ability did one thing and it wasn't going to given a 50/50 coin flip. You thought it did.

Everything is open to interpretation, and eventually things are going to be different unless you host on a site that mandates roles be written X-way and have some sort of game-review process.
Yah the Astronomer is a bastard role and open world is a bastard game, all my games are.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 3:30 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 3:28 pm Not to mention, my experience in your last game of Open World on Mafia Universe told me that roles are open to host interpretation. I thought buying the Astronomer ability did one thing and it wasn't going to given a 50/50 coin flip. You thought it did.

Yah the Astronomer is a bastard role and open world is a bastard game, all my games are.
Okay well I will say that I think your definition of bastard may be more expansive than some other's definition of bastard. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I suggest to be potentially mindful of that in future games if you find any aspect of this game to be bastard.

I haven't studied everyone's opinion on that though.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Garden Gnome
The Mark
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: gnome/gnomey

Post by Garden Gnome »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 3:30 pm This thread desperately needs a dead body. Good grief.
It would be even better if that dead body flipped red. :werewolf:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think I may have more time later today than anticipated. If so I will return to Owner interactions.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Actvscenei
The Mark
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Actvscenei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:47 pm @Actvscenei whobshould Sloonei shoot in the butt? Who should we vote out?
If I had the shot, it would be between you and Orange. Whoever wasn’t the shot, we vote.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 580
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Jay was literally targeted by a malicious mafia action and has been vouched town by Sloonei who has never been wrong on him.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

What we need is more information.

Let me begin.

I retract my PGO claim.

I hard claim town mason. Suck on that man’s tit @Seanzie

Also i confirm that my views and my partner's are complete 180 to the point i feel that i’d have more luck working with the townies that i dont know the identity of, than the other mason, we are definitely dysfunctional.

I will let the other mason claim at his own pace and i will confirm when they do, if by then i have not been killed already, although if you make an effort to look, you will find the other mason's identity.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Now im gonna step up for a bit, enjoy memorial day and i will be back with fresh mind.

Cause im feeling frustrated and like my blood is gonna explode full of fury.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Step back
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Alison wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 3:44 pm Jay was literally targeted by a malicious mafia action and has been vouched town by Sloonei who has never been wrong on him.
Well how on earth am I supposed to know their history together?

I just have this feeling he’s scum. We don’t know all the actions that occurred N1, and so I don’t think he’s by any means mechanically confirmed to have been the target. Unless I’m missing something...
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 3:50 pm What we need is more information.

Let me begin.

I retract my PGO claim.

Also i confirm that my views and my partner's are complete 180 to the point i feel that i’d have more luck working with the townies that i dont know the identity of, than the other mason, we are definitely dysfunctional.

I will let the other mason claim at his own pace and i will confirm when they do, if by then i have not been killed already, although if you make an effort to look, you will find the other mason's identity.
This sort of wild claiming, adjusting the claim when it doesn't fit, retracting, then claiming again business is very reminiscent of Scum!Guillo in Spiderverse. There I thought it was towny because there was a soup kill and I thought Guillo was actively trying to mess up the soup kill. Here, it just looks bad to me.

I don't know if I've ever seen him as town, so idk if he does this stuff as either alignment, but this post only deepens my suspicion of Guillo.

Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Let me begin.

I retract my PGO claim.

Omg your claims are meaningless at this point because you’ve just made so many of them. At this rate, I wouldn’t be surprised if you were scum and you and a scum buddy both claimed masons 😂
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:00 pm

Let me begin.

I retract my PGO claim.

Omg your claims are meaningless at this point because you’ve just made so many of them. At this rate, I wouldn’t be surprised if you were scum and you and a scum buddy both claimed masons 😂
Town do fakeclaim. The difference between how we fakevlaim and how dcum fake claims is simple.

Our fake claims dont put town in jeopardy.

1) Pgo that kills killers only. Meaning i was telling town that they can check on me, while i was WIFOMing scum into not targeting me for a kill.

2) The fake redcheck was for info (which i retracted it).

And Seanzie, if you suspect me for fake claiming, Do you suspect Alison as well? How about Mac?
About Made’s fake claim to yeet Michelle on Spiderverse?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Let me begin.

I retract my PGO claim.

Well @Sloonei if your shot is real, i am the perfect option now. Cause this is not a reaction test this time and the wolves are OUTING by pushing me. Wooooooo!
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:08 pm

Let me begin.

I retract my PGO claim.

Town do fakeclaim. The difference between how we fakevlaim and how dcum fake claims is simple.

1) Pgo that kills killers only. Meaning i was telling town that they can check on me, while i was WIFOMing scum into not targeting me for a kill.

And Seanzie, if you suspect me for fake claiming, Do you suspect Alison as well? How about Mac?
A claim is only so good as it is believable. If you make a new claim every other minute, and no one believes it, what purpose is it serving?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:14 pm

Let me begin.

I retract my PGO claim.

A claim is only so good as it is believable. If you make a new claim every other minute, and no one believes it, what purpose is it serving?
[VOTE: Act] aubergine

This is a discredit attempt. Ive only fake claimed two rolrs in the game. One on day 1 and another one today. You are making it sound like i did it everyday.

Next!
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:17 pm

Let me begin.

I retract my PGO claim.

This is a discredit attempt. Ive only fake claimed two rolrs in the game. One on day 1 and another one today. You are making it sound like i did it everyday.

Next!
You fake claimed a red check on Jay. Or did I make that up?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Fellow townies.

At this moment is when wolves just realized three things.

1) That ive been playing them so their ego and pride is burning lol.
2) That if they saved me for s mischop they lost it.
3) That they have to worry about another lock clear town.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:18 pm

Let me begin.

I retract my PGO claim.

Next!
That is the second claim and i retracted it. So?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I cannot imagine a more ridiculous thread

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:20 pm

Let me begin.

I retract my PGO claim.

Next!
My point is that you’re making a lot of claims. Two have been retracted. Who knows whether this third one is legit? When you make lots of claims (and I feel like three is a lot), it’s hard to take any of them seriously and the more you claim and retract, the less believable they are.
Garden Gnome
The Mark
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: gnome/gnomey

Post by Garden Gnome »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:23 pm I cannot imagine a more ridiculous thread
It's really gotten silly. :biggrin:
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Question for Seanzie who believed at the time that i cant be trusted for my PGO claim.

What is the incentive for scum to claim it? Instead of just keeping it quiet, bait as many visits as he can during the night and kill them all. I love killing as either alignment, i never choose not to kill to get towncred. There is no incentive for me to save town’s lives by claiming PGO when i can just bait them and kill them.

Think about that hard.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:24 pm
Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:20 pm

Next!
My point is that you’re making a lot of claims. Two have been retracted. Who knows whether this third one is legit? When you make lots of claims (and I feel like three is a lot), it’s hard to take any of them seriously and the more you claim and retract, the less believable they are.
Because the claims had no scum agenda! That is the famn difference. Cone on girl dont try to play dumb here, you and I know there are differences.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1172

Post by MacDougall »

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:29 am Im thinking the poisoner is 3P with unlimited shots, and town/mafia roles are all one shots.
Hawk was town healer and Martin is the mafia healer who either fake claimed to have tried to save town!alison, or attempted to actually save scum!alison.
There are multiple flipped unlimited roles on both alignments
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Guillotine] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I will not be removing my vote. The man is openly trolling the game.

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:23 pm I cannot imagine a more ridiculous thread
Imagine seth is here

You're welcome
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:38 pm
Imagine seth is here

You're welcome
In fairness Gavial hasn't reached the heights of absurdity Guillo is displaying.

Just ignore everything after d1 from guillo imo, he was obvious town then and he's still probably town, especially if he holds a mason claim

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:39 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 4:38 pm
Imagine seth is here

You're welcome
In fairness Gavial hasn't reached the heights of absurdity Guillo is displaying.
Sure, but having both around would still make the thread more ridiculous :p

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”