Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [ENDGAME]

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1172

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 4]

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:43 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME you seem to have your head on straight in this game, and for the moment folks are unlikely to take me seriously in here. I’d appreciate if you could do me a solid and keep the thread in line. Thanks. :goofp:
I predict this will go well.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Is guillo acting like a cop with a red check thats being objected to?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sorry folks I’m being a bit of a butt. It’s frustrating to play this game on a phone where my methods are so difficult to apply, and it’s irritating to have a red check on my face when only I and potentially Guillotine can know it’s bunk.

I’ll be nice. JJJ getting cranky.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:45 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:43 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME you seem to have your head on straight in this game, and for the moment folks are unlikely to take me seriously in here. I’d appreciate if you could do me a solid and keep the thread in line. Thanks. :goofp:
I predict this will go well.
Tbh I just wanted one or two or five of his one line posts that tells a universal truth :nicenod:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:45 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:43 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:39 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:38 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:35 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:34 pm I think speculating about who Dana protected and who the wolves shot is a fools errand. It is just wasting thread space.
I think that’s absolutely wrong. Whoever they shot is confirmed not mafia, and if that can be determined with even a small degree of confidence that’s important.
I think Dana is the most likely NK target. You trying to gleam townpoints off this is bad.
I think that assertion is nonsense, to be quite frank. I mean are we even trying gang?

Fuck’s sake
Either 1. drop the act if you're a wolf, or 2. go back and read twilight last night. Because I realized pretty strongly that Dana was a protective role last night, and I probably shouldn't have hardtownread her like I did, but anyone paying attention to the thread at that time probably came to the same conclusion I did. You don't shoot top townreads when a protective role was accidentally outed in thread. Sorry I did that, but it happened.
I’ll go back through it when I’m at my computer.
Fair. In the meantime though, just please take my word for it that Dana getting shot is definitely a top contender for what happened last night, so trying to townread people who may or may not have been shot is extremely dubious.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Garden Gnome
The Mark
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: gnome/gnomey

Post by Garden Gnome »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:41 pm
Garden Gnome wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:40 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:17 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:16 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 4:28 pm Be sure to log every reaction Guillotine because I can’t from my phone. It’ll be worth a chat later.
weird post though maybe you're mafia anyway
As if I could be this annoying when mafia
I think that there is such thing as annoying mafia.
:haha:
Your reputation precedes you. :smile:
Thank you very much!! :llama:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

So I don't see scum!Guillo trying to divebomb town!Jay like this. So, I think either:

1.) Town!Guillo really does have a redcheck. I think it'd be good in this case for him to really affirm that it is real, never being rescinded.

2.) Town!Guillo is faking a red. In this case, I think a lot of reactions have happened, but it is getting close to rescind point so we can analyze reactions, or

3.) Scum!Guillo is faking a red to look townies. For all practical purposes, we should do the same as in 2.). I only mention it because I'd like to point out that Guillo could be deliberately doing a fake for townpoints.

I'm guessing 2.) or 3.) based on the good points people have made about Guillo's check, but if it is 1.) I think we have no choice but to trust it, since again, I don't see scum!Guillo divebombing here, and while mech isn't perfect, it is often more likely true than false.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

what seanzie said
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

People not voting JJJ is outing.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Except there cant be so many wolfs can there?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Guillotine wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:11 pm People not voting JJJ is outing.
last chance to rescind
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Hawk’s wagon went up and held steady without any pressure. But a red check is outed and there is pressure against his wagon.

The question is, is JJJ the wolf? Or dome of the people are not voting because they know JJJ is town and hope to get towncred from this situation?

I retract my claim
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Martin] aubergine

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Actvscenei
The Mark
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Actvscenei »

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Guillotine wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:14 pm Hawk’s wagon went up and held steady without any pressure. But a red check is outed and there is NO pressure against his wagon.

The question is, is JJJ the wolf? Or some of the people are not voting because they know JJJ is town and hope to get towncred from this situation?

I retract my claim
Corrections
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:14 pm Hawk’s wagon went up and held steady without any pressure. But a red check is outed and there is pressure against his wagon.

The question is, is JJJ the wolf? Or dome of the people are not voting because they know JJJ is town and hope to get towncred from this situation?

I retract my claim
I think a better question is if you're a wolf trying to get towncredit for this.

This is weird coming a day after I called you out for your high-scum-equity claim. What made you suspect JJJ enough to think this fake was worthwhile?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Allcrab wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:19 pm Act-Wolf
Alison-Village
Bunny-Village
Gnome-Village
Guillo-Village
JJJ-Village
Lomo-Village (I just don't see the value of a one shot wolf watcher but maybe I'm being dumb on this)
Mac-Village?
Made-Village
Martin-Wolf
Nanook-Village
Orange-Wolf?
Seanzie-Wolf?
Sloonei-Wolf
Tangrowth-Village

I think that's everybody and I know there probably a 3p in there somewhere but I don't care enough to do work on that until wolves are gone.
Tell me about me :D

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don’t want another mega wagon. We need people making choices. They haven’t had one all game long outside the last half hour of Day 1.

[VOTE: orangecrush] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I hope you had fun Guillotine. I did. XD

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:22 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:14 pm Hawk’s wagon went up and held steady without any pressure. But a red check is outed and there is pressure against his wagon.

I retract my claim
I think a better question is if you're a wolf trying to get towncredit for this.

This is weird coming a day after I called you out for your high-scum-equity claim. What made you suspect JJJ enough to think this fake was worthwhile?
Seanzie, ive always suspected JJJ.

On Day 1, i scumread him for having too many townreads including myself, his townreads looked like pockets.
In Spiderverse i pocketed the crap out of JJJ the most, i mesn i fooled a lot of people in that game but it was JJJ who i fooled the most, so i believe he’d have his reserves about me in this game, but he acted like he knew i was town.

Then he is jailkept and vulnerable to kills and he is not kill when any wolf would kill the leader if he was town.

Then he survives the night.

What is weirder is that both Mac and JJJ are still alive. I dont believe scum leaves these players live for so long. If this is actually the case, im gonna have to gather them together after the game and offer them some tutoring to be honest.

If it was not for Dana’s flip as bodyguard, i eould gave YOLOed the redcheck on JJJ and get him yeeted, cause im a gambler like that, but it’s possible that Dana could have protected JJJ from Mafia’s nightkill.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

Guillotine wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:11 pm People not voting JJJ is outing.
Give them time! It should be a landslide once people in various time zones wake up!
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

I retract my claim
It's fake????
Ugh, Gnome is gullible. :keys:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Guillotine I didn’t play spiderverse XD

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Allcrab
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Allcrab »

Garden Gnome wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:39 pm

I retract my claim
It's fake????
Ugh, Gnome is gullible. :keys:
I am very very extremely shocked it is fake.

I am not being sarcastic at all in any way.
I am.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 352
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Given my current ability to spend time on this game I may not be the best warden for keeping people on track, although if people amplify me adequately that could work I suppose

I haven't read anything since I've left, what side track are we on now?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:48 pm
Given my current ability to spend time on this game I may not be the best warden for keeping people on track, although if people amplify me adequately that could work I suppose

We’re probably fine. I was irritated by the fake red and [what I have perceived to be] unwillingness to take the logical step that Dana probably died because she protected the NK target.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:40 pm @Guillotine I didn’t play spiderverse XD
No? You sure? Then im confusing you with someone i did. LMAO

So embarrassing
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:50 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:48 pm

We’re probably fine. I was irritated by the fake red and [what I have perceived to be] unwillingness to take the logical step that Dana probably died because she protected the NK target.
Yeah I mean idk why anyone would take a guillo claim seriously, but I suppose a good chunk here haven't really played with him

Also yeah I assume Dana ate the nk for someone else, she'd be a pretty weird kill for any team to make
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I think we should kill Martin then we should kill fable

Id need a pretty compelling reason not to want to kill those people
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:53 pm I think we should kill Martin then we should kill fable
Who is fable?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Guillotine wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:52 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:40 pm @Guillotine I didn’t play spiderverse XD
No? You sure? Then im confusing you with someone i did. LMAO

So embarrassing
Afraid not. I was a mod on duty and had all the roles spoiled. :goofp:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:53 pm I think we should kill Martin then we should kill fable
I offer no resistance

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:54 pm
Who is fable?
Allcrab, sorry
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

The best rebuttal I can give is that I think we should dayvig Martin rather than TK him.

Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:55 pm
I offer no resistance
same
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Alison it’d be cool to get an updated take on Martin.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:56 pm
The best rebuttal I can give is that I think we should dayvig Martin rather than TK him.
lol
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@bad bunny a read on Allcrab and a reason for it would be appreciated.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Seanzie wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:56 pm
If only we had one
orangecrush
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 3]

Post by orangecrush »

Dana wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:11 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:09 pm
Dana wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:03 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:01 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:54 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:52 pm This is a fun thread and I am enjoying myself
Only an hour of fun left!
I doubt I get nked
who do you think might get nked?
Me, JJJ, Sloonei.

Off chance: Alison, Tangy, Actv.
thank u

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:09 pm To answer your actual question im not gonna openly speculate on the nk lol
ok no problem
If we think Dana died protecting a kill that would probably mean at least 1 town in this three
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 580

Post by Alison »

bad bunny wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:13 pm
orangecrush wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:07 pm Ugh hey everyone I'm sorry I've been inactive last days I have has to do stuff with my family for the holiday weekend, I want to try and look into some things tomorrow when I get a chance, I think people shading or targeting Dana might be a good place to look with her flipping town as maybe there was People looking for easy target with her. I thought she look very towny from her early posts
well i still think Alisons "obvious town" read on Dana could be TMI read
It's called being good at the game
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Martin is obvious town.
Alison

Re:

Post by Alison »

bad bunny wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:22 pm Is alison busy or is she gone cuz wolf burnout
I afked yesterday because it was a foregone conclusion. Now we are playing mafia again and I'm here to play.

By the way orangecrush is obvious scum.
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Alison wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 7:10 pm Martin is obvious town.
spicy I like it.

why tho?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Nah, Martin dies today. You cant save him.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Actvscenei
The Mark
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Actvscenei »

Why?
Alison

Post by Alison »

orangecrush wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:32 pm Actually self admittedly shit posting is anti town because it disrupts the thread which could be used for good solving discussion and it clogs up the thread with stuffs that we don't need. Like I've already said Gavlis did this in the last hame I played exactly the same and yes he was scum

Fake red checking someone if you are town would be hilariously anti-town so the question is Just how bad are you as town because if the answer is not very then the plausible explanation is anti-town you is not actually town this game.

Any reasonablly good town lplayer doesn't have to fake check someone to get people to vote them too they can get those votes anyway, wouldn't you agree with that?
lets kill this

Sonny's posting plummeted after a bad start to the game by scum and now his replacement is trying to get mac run up for shitposting and faking checks
Alison

Post by Alison »

Allcrab wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 7:12 pm
spicy I like it.

why tho?
Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 7:15 pm
Why?
Because every time I sign up to a game with Martin the host forwards me his role card.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”