Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [ENDGAME]

Actvscenei
The Mark
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 3]

Post by Actvscenei »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:29 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:26 pm @Guillotine, I see the semantics you’re talking about, but it rolls the other way too because the word “before” does technically mean before the present time, but the implicit use of “before” is a broad statement meaning more or less “ever.” So while Dana might be scum, this “trap” isn’t proof lol.
The entire playerlist can tell me that im wrong, but as one who fell for a townie's psychological games in the past, i can tell you right now that Dana psychologically admitted that she is scum now.
Listen, I’m not saying you’re wrong about Dana being scum lol. But there is no “psychological admission” here because, like I said, “before” doesn’t always mean what you think it means lol.

If anything, her response to your call out feels more of where we should be looking.
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:28 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:26 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:24 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:22 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:19 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:15 pm Inb4 one of my original scum reads flips mafia.

How funny would it be to catch one scum RTing the other and backfiring.
What does RTing mean? And what are your original scum reads?
Hush, don't worry. You won't die today. We have to kill Hawk first... yada yada yada, you know the rest of the script right?
Yes, this isn't the first time I've been scum... erhm... I mean what?
Today is the time i wished i was the Desperado instead of Belzy. Not goona lie.
Sorry, they don't let mafia be desperado.
Yah but im town, really obvious town.

Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 188
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 1]

Post by hawkataine »

LoMo ISO:
lost monkey wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:17 am
nutella wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:11 pm Not really the only reason no I just sort of generally toneread you as wolfy/found your approach disingenuous, starting with the dana read (bc again I'm a defender of hedginess and didn't see it your way). But as you've posted more it seems like that's just your style and you are poking in various places and have solvey intentions. I could move off you but don't know where
You could just unvote? There is no compulsion that a person needs to be voted. This I could move off you but don't know where stuff I don't buy it and seems fake. Leaning scum here.
I feel like this would have to be very early distancing that is more serious than it necessarily needs to be if LoMo is scum. I think it's a bit more likely that they're not teamed.
lost monkey wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:29 am Allison like an evolved form of alana lol.
LoMo unlikely teamed with Alison, which is probably the most useless conclusion I've drawn so far in this process (aside from owner being teamed with nutella lmao)
lost monkey wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:45 am
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:33 am
Tangrowth wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:02 pm Hello, I'm Tangy and this is my first mafia game.
:haha: Hi Tangy. This may be one of my final mafia games I play. I have been considering retirement. Not, to rain on the date though, I just feel as though I can't mod how I want to mod anymore, which is my main appeal to the game in the recent years.
Owner you should try modding games here owner. Some of the setup i have seen here are right up your alley.
This is a terrible take but I feel like this would be something LoMo would mention in discord instead of the thread if they were teamed. Judge me.
lost monkey wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:04 am
nutella wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:59 am [VOTE: lost monkey] aubergine

you seem to be in neutral commentary mode, let's see some reads
You scum lean, jay town lean. Sonny might be town. Null on the rest unless something catches my eye. You might ask why i haven't voted you, need to see more, the read is not concrete.
I think if they're teammates LoMo probably doesn't do the interaction on nutella's behalf (i.e. preemptively answering that question), I think he tries to actually have some interaction. This is weak though.
lost monkey wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:01 am
Kito wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:04 pm oh also potential scum distancing between belzy and guillo. you heard it here first lads
Kito's probably town lol
This is a very valid thing to townread Kito for with a 'lol' attached to the end. Mindmeld, which is a good sign.
lost monkey wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:16 am
Sonny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:14 am
Tangrowth wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 10:17 pm
Sonny wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 9:37 pm
nutella wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 9:30 pm
Sonny wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 9:19 pm Funny thing, when I woke up one of my first thoughts was I bet LoMo would be leading the votes and lol, here it is, should be fun to catch up. 2 is meh, but it tickles me that I saw that one coming.
do you have a read there?
Nope, was just a premonition. It says nothing about his alignment, just that he has this weird power that involves being able to attract votes without people even really saying he's scum, happens with those who know him as well. Strange super power.
You mean he tends to be scummy town? Hrmm.
Personally I don't think so but he seems to gather votes without a clear "you're scummy" read imo, they creep on and he doesn't really do much to stop it. If wording/phrasing is part of why people find him shady than it's NAI. Haven't gotten to why he was voted yet.
Basically it started once i said nutella is a scum lean.
I quite like the 'me vs the thread' persona here, it feels like LoMo really believes his scumread on nutella and is paying attention to the way the thread is responding to it.
lost monkey wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:33 am Owner is town here for me. Scum owner wouldn't play in a way its get her lynched this easily. She is being too blunt and too shady to be scum here.
There is this. Idk, sometimes you get a read wrong, it be like that sometimes. I don't see anything that would particularly point to a teaming here.
lost monkey wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:45 am
nutella wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:59 am
lost monkey wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:51 am
Sonny wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 9:19 pm Funny thing, when I woke up one of my first thoughts was I bet LoMo would be leading the votes and lol, here it is, should be fun to catch up. 2 is meh, but it tickles me that I saw that one coming.
We all knew it was gonna happen with how I play.
....is this all you have to say for yourself
I dont really get your accusations other than he is running a commentary and not willing to commit. I dont give out reads unless i am comfortable with the reads. For me right now jay, kito, sonny and probably owner are town and you are a scum lean.
Sticking to his guns and providing reads consistent with his progression. I am personally a lil bit concerned by sonny and owner being town, but I guess sonny did look towny on D1 at least and he's not actually confirmed scum.
lost monkey wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:08 pm [VOTE: Nutella] aubergine

Gonna go sleep.
lost monkey wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:47 pm Good thing even though i was lurking in the thread at the end of the day, nutella did too many shady stuff so i didnt rescind my vote.
This is what he has to say about his part in the nutella yeet. I don't think this is outside of LoMo's teamed range in isolation, but I'm inclined to think it was a genuine pat self on the back for catching scum.
lost monkey wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:33 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:23 am @Allcrab why do you think a mafia bad bunny would have voted for Made?
Why dont you think her not voting made looks better? With her claiming and how you and tangy who are the loudest players supporting nutella in the thread who could lynch nutella then if she would have tied it with voting made, it would have helped nutella the most. Also sloonei who sussed nutella also shifter so if she would have been saved, it would have been the worst thing which would have happened to town. Thats why i liked act's refusal to vote made and bunny's vote on someone else. The only reason i am considering act could be scum is because she is not paranoid enough.
I'm not totally sure I follow all of this, but I think it's a reasonably good look that fits with LoMo having a solid handle on thread state and picking out things that inform his reads.
lost monkey wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:34 am Owner you shouldn't have claimed doc lol as scum when you basically felt that the syndicate people were scum reading perc people a lot and jay got N1 targeted and i know if you were doc you would not have targeted jay. If no one knew this would have been fine but 2 people watched jay, though because of fable it also narrowed down on who the doctor is though.
Demonstrates an utter lack of understanding of what the claim situation is. I feel like owner would have been discussing her fake claim in scum chat, and I read this post as genuine, so I think it's a good sign for LoMo.
lost monkey wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 2:34 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 2:30 pm
Allcrab wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 2:27 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 2:00 pm @Allcrab is your role precisely the same as lost monkeys; that is, you’re not a standard watcher? Instead you the number of people from each community targeting someone?

Forgive me if you’ve already clarified this and I missed it.
Correct.
Okay that's not nearly as powerful as a proper watcher then.

I'm going to consider this to be irrelevant to alignment. You two can both be town or be one of each or both be mafia. Hosts like to institute duplicates sometimes to punish players who would solve them instead of each other.
lol the mafia's modified watcher died D1.
Again, a derp that I'm pretty sure I believe, and it's not just this post where he seems to think nutella was a watcher either. So, sustained derp?
lost monkey wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:25 am I really feel bad for hawk when she played so well on D1 and then everything going down on N1.
This reads genuine to me, and I don't think he counts it as 'playing well' if he knows I'm town, because LoMo knows my town game and D1 was definitely not a showcase of the best of my abilities.

TL;DR: I think this is a pretty good look for LoMo. There's also a whole bunch of the sorts of offhand casual reads based on one post that I would expect from town!LoMo. Chance of mafia probably around 28%. I don't think 3P LoMo does the whole drawing attention watcher claim scenario either.
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:41 pm
Allcrab wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:39 pm What Would Hawk Do?
Survive off a diet of mostly small rodents?
[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Actvscenei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:32 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:26 pm @Guillotine, I see the semantics you’re talking about, but it rolls the other way too because the word “before” does technically mean before the present time, but the implicit use of “before” is a broad statement meaning more or less “ever.” So while Dana might be scum, this “trap” isn’t proof lol.
The entire playerlist can tell me that im wrong, but as one who fell for a townie's psychological games in the past, i can tell you right now that Dana psychologically admitted that she is scum now.
Listen, I’m not saying you’re wrong about Dana being scum lol. But there is no “psychological admission” here because, like I said, “before” doesn’t always mean what you think it means lol.

If anything, her response to your call out feels more of where we should be looking.
Well i was caught like that and if Dana flips wolf, then you guys are wrong and my theory is right.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:32 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:15 pm Inb4 one of my original scum reads flips mafia.

How funny would it be to catch one scum RTing the other and backfiring.
Hush, don't worry. You won't die today. We have to kill Hawk first... yada yada yada, you know the rest of the script right?

If you say so...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I agree with this.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Actvscenei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:27 pm @hawkataine, did you say Dana came into D2 wanting attention on Owner?
Yes, she came in and was like we should follow Alison's suspicion that nutella/owner were teamed
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:34 pm

Well i was caught like that and if Dana flips wolf, then you guys are wrong and my theory is right.
Guillo, please never become a scientist.

hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

How much do people actually want my thoughts on an Act ISO? She's the last one I've got left
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:34 pm

If you say so...
I say so, i know so and if you dont think so, i want your case followed by a damn vote tomorrow (if someone from your faction does not kill herself and me tonight).
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

That’s not how this works. Dana’s flip does not mean that this “trap” was a trap Dana fell for. You can be right that she’s scum (which I will gladly stand here and tell y’all I told you so! Haha) and you can be wrong about this trap at the same time. Regardless, this is a pointless argument that I should stop engaging with haha.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:35 pm

Question, What do scum do when they get caught with their pants down, Seanzie?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:37 pm

If you say so...
I say so, i know so and if you dont think so, i want your case followed by a damn vote tomorrow (if someone from your faction does not kill herself and me tonight).
You know your claim is exactly why you aren't obvtown, right?

hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Man I am so excited to exist solely in the peanut gallery of the great beyond
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:38 pm

This question aligns with what I’ve suggested. Look at how Dana reacted when you called out this “trap.” I think that’s more telling tbh.
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

These goddamn multiquote ISOs are preventing me from transcending from the rank of Stool Pigeon and that upsets me
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

They OMGUS;)

Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

hawkataine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:40 pm Man I am so excited to exist solely in the peanut gallery of the great beyond
Thank you for all those ISO’s! If you’re town, I’m sorry this is how your game life ended.
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

At some point someone's going to have to suck it up and make a read on gnome, y'all
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:39 pm

If you say so...
I am because i claimed it on Day 1 without pressure as policy states when you rand town baby. I am because although everyone on Nutella’s wagon wanna claim a piece of town cred for her yeet, I CAUGHT HER FIRST and i must say that that day i was accused of scum reading her for wrong reasons too... by..... hmmm... yah Act, she said that my scumread on Nutella was weak.

The thing is that the more you call my reads and push “weak” the stronger i get, scum cant kill me without killing themselves and they cant yeet me because im obvious town! SUCK ON THAT MEN’S TIT BABY! :haha: :haha: :haha:
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:42 pm

They OMGUS;)
Noooo, town OMGUS boy!

Scum call it omgus to discredit the reaction to their scummy pushes.

No, scum start getting personal and throwing out insults.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:44 pm

If you say so...
I am because i claimed it on Day 1 without pressure as policy states when you rand town baby. I am because although everyone on Nutella’s wagon wanna claim a piece of town cred for her yeet, I CAUGHT HER FIRST and i must say that that day i was accused of scum reading her for wrong reasons too... by..... hmmm... yah Act, she said that my scumread on Nutella was weak.

The thing is that the more you call my reads and push “weak” the stronger i get, scum cant kill me without killing themselves and they cant yeet me because im obvious town! SUCK ON THAT MEN’S TIT BABY! :haha: :haha: :haha:
Guillo, your claim is obviously fake, and you're known for fakeclaiming as mafia, which again is why I don't think you're obv!town. I called you mafia rather flippantly, and look at you go. Still not sure of your alignment, but you aren't obv!town, and with a claim that reeks of trying to explain why you're still alive at D6, I will never lock!town you.

No one is saying any of your reads or your push are weak.

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 352
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

This is a fun thread and I am enjoying myself
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:52 pm This is a fun thread and I am enjoying myself
Only an hour of fun left!

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:48 pm

If you say so...

Guillo, your claim is obviously fake, and you're known for fakeclaiming as mafia, which again is why I don't think you're obv!town. I called you mafia rather flippantly, and look at you go. Still not sure of your alignment, but you aren't obv!town, and with a claim that reeks of trying to explain why you're still alive at D6, I will never lock!town you.

Well let's hope that scum shares your opinion and think my claim is fake too, now that would be glorious, im known for fake claiming as scum and as town too so fake claiming is actually NAI for me and i can prove it by showing you games where ive fake claimed as town, let me know if you need them. But not in this game boy!

Scum cant get rid of me unless they commit suicide! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Now... what are you honna say next to discredit my obvious town status Seanzie?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes

Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:54 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:52 pm This is a fun thread and I am enjoying myself
I doubt I get nked
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 685
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

The game becomes very dull from Day 4 on.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Dana »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:01 pm
I doubt I get nked
who do you think might get nked?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:57 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:48 pm

If you say so...

Well let's hope that scum shares your opinion and think my claim is fake too, now that would be glorious, im known for fake claiming as scum and as town too so fake claiming is actually NAI for me and i can prove it by showing you games where ive fake claimed as town, let me know if you need them. But not in this game boy!

Scum cant get rid of me unless they commit suicide! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Now... what are you honna say next to discredit my obvious town status Seanzie?
I've already said what I'm going to say. Your claim has too much scum equity for me to ever think you're obvtown. I don't believe you're PGO, and I don't believe you're some strong town role trying to protect yourself by claiming PGO. The way you handled your claim doesn't fit either of those.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I doubt I get nked
Sloonei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:03 pm
The game becomes very dull from Day 4 on.
Lol, sorry. Only an hour of fun left today.

Dana wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:03 pm
I doubt I get nked
I...don't? I just said I doubt that I do?
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:05 pm
I doubt I get nked
I...don't? I just said I doubt that I do?
huh? im asking who you think the nk target might be

Nanook: "I don't like coconut much"

Dana: "so you want some coconut milk?"
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 1]

Post by hawkataine »

Very patchy ISO of Act:
Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:00 pm
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:50 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:46 pm
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:33 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:57 am
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:56 am
Dana wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:45 pm
the wolves are so good at gaining everyones trust :cry: and then they just turn around and kill us all
hmm, do I trust the person with the cat avi? Sweet, innocent, cute looking kitty...hmm...they are probably...or maybe they will scratch me later...hmm...I think I should ignore my inclinations towards reading someone's avi. It's probably NAI.
Owner, what are your thoughts on Dana?

And what was your purpose for posting this/saying this out loud?
She hasn't said anything that pings me. She feels fine. She's in the slight town boat. I don't really know her range or how capable she is.

So far my the people who have pinged me are yourself, Tangy, nutella, and Sloonei

Alison's personality is strong, but I don't necessarily feel that that makes her mafia. If her reads were to clash really heavily with mine after days had gone by, I would maybe revisit her. But right now, her opinions are her own. I don't always have a purpose when responding to something. I just feel like that's something I would comment about and then I usually do so. As for saying things that help other players relate to or read me better, that probably still isn't my best suit, especially when playing with new people.
Why did you ignore my second question?
I answered it, already. I don't always have a purpose. I sometimes just comment. Are you not fully reading my post then? Spelled out in plain lettering I don't recall having a purpose, I just saw her avi and that's what I was thinking about.
I had no idea that was your answer to my question...I thought you were just giving a random read on Alison lol. So you saying “I just feel like that's something I would comment about and then I usually do so” doesn’t help me feel any better about it all since I’m getting the sense that you’re trying to emulate your town play. 👀
This owner interaction thread doesn't look like they're teamed, but this is a bit weak.
Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 7:15 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:38 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:31 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:30 am I wanna kill nutella
why
she keeps pinging me, that spicy comment in particular was weird
Owner does that. She picks up on the smallest, seemingly strangest reasons to read people. With that said, it doesn’t usually seem this prominent...meaning, I feel like she’s laying it on thick right now. It feels manufactured in a “I know people know me for this type of game play so I should be doing that!”

For example: in the past, Owner used the word “interesting” as a scum tell for people. In another game, she used an avatar change as a scum tell. Now, I’m seeing her pick up on an odd word AND call out an avatar nearly back to back.
I believe this is a read that would authentically occur to town!Act, and that this is how she would phrase it.
Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 7:24 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:48 am Nutella frozen again
I think I asked this a while back and I don’t think I’ve seen an answer (maybe I missed it)...what does this mean? Lol
Weak but I probably wouldn't bother going back to this and drawing attention to nutella if I were her teammate. This looks like Act actually trying to get a grip on what's going on
Actvscenei wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:22 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:20 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:18 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:13 pm I agree with that observation @Garden Gnome -- tangible drop in engagement from Owner that doesn't quite align to my other premier suspects apart maybe from bad bunny. Not good at face value.
Why is activity level a factor? Owner had been suspected prior to the fruit scandal and remained in the game. Maybe I have an inaccurate perception of time...is there a pattern of Owner dropping off when under suspicion?
It's not a meta read. I rarely bother with those unless I think it's truly applicable. As a general rule, I think mafia members are more likely to trail off in activity under constant pressure than town players are. That's not absolute, but it would align with my experience.
I meant a pattern in this game. For example, I would agree if there was evidence in the game to suggest Owner flakes at suspicion. However, there is evidence to the contrary. She’s been under suspicion and from what I remember (and could be wrong), she remained. This is not to say I’m not suspicious of Owner (I think I explained myself in my long post earlier lol), but I do not like this reason for suspecting her.
Idk if someone who's bussing owner makes this kind of nitpicky post of other people's reasons for scum reading owner. If you're teamed with owner, I feel like most things that most people say will seem like reasonable arguments for why she's scum.
Actvscenei wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:47 pm @Owner of a Lonely Heart, your vote is still on a mechanically confirmed townie. For what it’s worth.
Yet another terrible "why wouldn't you say this in scum chat" read from me 0:)
Actvscenei wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:07 am @Gavial, can you list all the roles in this game and who completed what action last night phase? If not, you cannot confirm that you are the reason no kill happened. So do more than just say you have a red check on Hawk and that we all need to vote there.

I do not believe Owner’s claim. I agree with Nanook that the thought process doesn’t match up. Owner responded to Seanzie’s question about if she targeted Jay with “I sent fruit to someone, but idk if they got it.” It’s a non answer because it doesn’t directly address whether she targeted Jay. “Someone” could mean anyone. Why not say she sent fruit to Jay at that moment? Why be sneaky about that? If Owner did in fact send fruit to Jay and Gavial, upon the start of D2, and seeing that Jay and Gavial are bedding it up tonight, she would know immediately that it was her doing. Because what are the chances the two lovers are the two she sent fruit to? This is a large game. No way she doesn’t know what her fruit has done. So to answer that question so vaguely is not helpful. The only motive I can see is not wanting to claim BUT she did claim so why equivocate there? There’s no need.

Then, she says the person who she sent fruit to hasn’t claimed receiving fruit. The “person.” Singular. In this post, apparently she sent fruit to only one person. And she doesn’t know whether that one person received it. Well, that’s a lie. She did know because like I said before, she doesn’t enter D1 not knowing that info after seeing the date announcement. But also...why reduce her recipients from two to one?

6484784928474 years later, Owner returns with a fully fleshed claim that contradicts what she previously announced. Now she confirms Jay as a target AND Gavial and she did know they received the fruit, although neither of them are aware of receiving fruit (which I don’t take with too much weight because maybe they wouldn’t know).

This claim does not make sense. The only hold up then is...why would Owner create this elaborate claim without knowing if someone could cc the date mechanic? Maybe...

Owner knows how the date happened. I’ve played a game in which lovers engage and then one dies. (Owner was the torturer, I died). Maybe this date setup is a scum mechanic and Owner knows one of Jay or Gavial will die at the end of the date?? Maybe Owner set up the date as scum or maybe a scum buddy did and is in cahoots with this plan to shield Owner.
This is an awful lot of inaccurate mech spec for someone who knows what's actually going on

TL;DR Yeah I was pretty lazy with this ISO. Something about my imminent demise, I guess. But I do think Act's lines of questioning seem not to have an agenda and fit with how she thinks about the game as town, and there's a couple of interactions that make me think it's unlikely she's teamed with owner and/or nutella. Probably around 40% mafia chance. It does occur to me that narrow questioning of Dana could be a trait of 3P as you're not actively being a threat to the mafia team as long as Dana's not mafia. But I do believe that Act believed in her Dana cross-examination at least, so maybe not. Possibly like a 20% 3P chance.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I doubt I get nked
Me, JJJ, Sloonei.

Off chance: Alison, Tangy, Actv.

Dana: "says something very clear"

Nanook: "shows a total and complete lack of reading comprehension"
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Yeah, okay. Dana's town. Don't ask me why.

To answer your actual question im not gonna openly speculate on the nk lol
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:09 pm
I doubt I get nked
Me, JJJ, Sloonei.

I don’t anticipate that I’ll be nightkilled.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:09 pm
I doubt I get nked
Me, JJJ, Sloonei.

thank u

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:09 pm To answer your actual question im not gonna openly speculate on the nk lol
ok no problem
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Thanks a lot! I am really thinking you're just town now because of how much work you put in, but unfortunately I don't think we can afford not to chop you here:/

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:09 pm Yeah, okay. Dana's town. Don't ask me why.
Why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Thank you for doing all of this. Sorry we’re chopping you. It feels line the right move. But your effort is highly appreciated regardless of alignment.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sloonei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:12 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:09 pm Yeah, okay. Dana's town. Don't ask me why.
Why?
Oh you!

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

The fact that Guillo backed off the way he did makes me think I might actually be on to something there:/

Lmao they left a legacy on owner
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@hawkataine regardless of your alignment I appreciate your efforts and it’s been excellent playing with you. :nicenod:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage

Does that make hawk town? 🤔

(I'm trolling for reactions but I thought there was more time left, rip)

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”