Posts in topic: 685
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 3]

Post by Sloonei »

Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:36 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:32 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:30 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:25 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:15 pm Okay, that makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying.
My original comment was always about my read on Jay, and I think that was quite clear. Why did you interpret it as me being defeatist about the gamestate in general?
Uhh... if you're town you should see that as me interpreting you as overly confident in town's success, not as defeatist.
Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:05 pm I don't like the sense of complacency I'm getting from you. I feel like it is disguised crankiness. You're trying to act calmer than you are, where in reality, you should not be this "calm", you should not think wolves have no path to victory.
Oh, that part. Well yeah, I read you as overly confident in town's success, but not in an excited way. You don't vibe as happy about the current game state, but you do seem confident in town's chances. How else should I resolve these two, possibly conflicting, feelings I am getting from you?
Do not mistake my lack of enthusiasm for being unhappy. Or for complacency. I can and will turn my effort back on if and when I need to. It is just not happening this phase. I've tried to be upfront about this. "Weekends" are actually my work week, so I tend to be more emotionally drained from friday to saturday.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

*friday to sunday

what even are days
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Garden Gnome
The Mark
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: gnome/gnomey

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [PRE-GAME]

Post by Garden Gnome »

Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:21 pm
Dana wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:28 pm
Garden Gnome wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:19 pm
Dana wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:06 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:01 pm
Dana wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:18 pm hello everyone! I'm so nervous but also very excited to make lots of new friends!!
This post has my attention. Don’t like it. Seems scummy.

Let’s get to know each other more so I can get rid of this icky feeling. What are you most excited about and what are you most nervous for?
hello nice to meet you! im excited to hang with so many new people and also see some old friends that I haven't chilled with in a while, and im nervous bc im not very good at mafia and I am very susceptible to being pocketed so I feel like I gotta watch my back and have a nice healthy dose of paranoia at all times
Hi, I am a Gnome! I spend a lot of time in the garden so I don't go out on very many dates. I understand about feeling nervous and excited and about the need to have a healthy dose of paranoia because I too get pcoketed a lot by eager scum! They are so charming that I end up on :cloud9: and I am not even aware of all of the noisy howls :werewolf: It is very sad. I am looking for a sweet towny date and feel nervous and excited about finding romance, despite the presence of scummy scum scum!
hi! what kind of plants do you grow in your garden? it sounds like it must be such a nice place to live. I feel like its gonna be hard to find someone with the same non-killing views but you seem to be okay so far!
Tell me more about how Gnome pocketed you.
Fun stuff. I am now pocketing people during RVS.
Oh and then there is this gem from Seanzie: "Was it Owner or Sonny who coached you in pocketing Gnome?" I don't know who Seanzie is address this to, but he is good at pocketing me. Who did Owner or Sonny coach in pocketing me? I will vote them tomorrow!!!
Garden Gnome
The Mark
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: gnome/gnomey

Post by Garden Gnome »

All right.
I just came home long enough to drop off fruit and cat food.
I've got tap dance and I don't know if I will be back at EOD.
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:11 pm
Dana wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:10 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:08 pm
Dana wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:07 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:58 pm Are you caught up on the thread right now?

Can you tell me about Nook, Mac and Gnome?
yes im generally caught up but with a good amount of skimming over some parts of the thread so I def might be missing things, but I feel like nook has just kinda been doing his thing which he does and I haven't been particularly pinged by anything he's said or done yet. I had a lil tinfoil about Mac but I think its been getting better and I also am willing to ignore it for now bc I think its worth finding the shallow wolves first before trying to hunt for deep wolves. my gnome read is probably my weakest townlean and I might need to update that read, but i think it was just a holdover in my brain from earlier on in the game
Have you ever randed scum before? If not, how do you like it?
only once in a turbo game many years ago and tbh I kind of hated it lol, thankfully it was over real quick though and I was caught pretty easily and early on from what I remember
Yeah, okay. I didn't want to believe it, but Dana bad.
Lol Nice trap Seanzie
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Garden Gnome wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:45 pm
Dana wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:18 pm hello everyone! I'm so nervous but also very excited to make lots of new friends!!

Let’s get to know each other more so I can get rid of this icky feeling. What are you most excited about and what are you most nervous for?
hello nice to meet you! im excited to hang with so many new people and also see some old friends that I haven't chilled with in a while, and im nervous bc im not very good at mafia and I am very susceptible to being pocketed so I feel like I gotta watch my back and have a nice healthy dose of paranoia at all times
Hi, I am a Gnome! I spend a lot of time in the garden so I don't go out on very many dates. I understand about feeling nervous and excited and about the need to have a healthy dose of paranoia because I too get pcoketed a lot by eager scum! They are so charming that I end up on :cloud9: and I am not even aware of all of the noisy howls :werewolf: It is very sad. I am looking for a sweet towny date and feel nervous and excited about finding romance, despite the presence of scummy scum scum!
hi! what kind of plants do you grow in your garden? it sounds like it must be such a nice place to live. I feel like its gonna be hard to find someone with the same non-killing views but you seem to be okay so far!
Fun stuff. I am now pocketing people during RVS.
Oh and then there is this gem from Seanzie: "Was it Owner or Sonny who coached you in pocketing Gnome?" I don't know who Seanzie is address this to, but he is good at pocketing me. Who did Owner or Sonny coach in pocketing me? I will vote them tomorrow!!!
It was addressed to Dana. I was trying to poke her to see how she reacted.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:47 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:11 pm
Dana wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:10 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:08 pm
Dana wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:07 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:58 pm Are you caught up on the thread right now?

Can you tell me about Nook, Mac and Gnome?
yes im generally caught up but with a good amount of skimming over some parts of the thread so I def might be missing things, but I feel like nook has just kinda been doing his thing which he does and I haven't been particularly pinged by anything he's said or done yet. I had a lil tinfoil about Mac but I think its been getting better and I also am willing to ignore it for now bc I think its worth finding the shallow wolves first before trying to hunt for deep wolves. my gnome read is probably my weakest townlean and I might need to update that read, but i think it was just a holdover in my brain from earlier on in the game
Have you ever randed scum before? If not, how do you like it?
only once in a turbo game many years ago and tbh I kind of hated it lol, thankfully it was over real quick though and I was caught pretty easily and early on from what I remember
Yeah, okay. I didn't want to believe it, but Dana bad.
Lol Nice trap Seanzie
I know, I'm pretty good at this game :slick:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:26 pm
Dana wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:24 pm

ok maybe we got in each others pockets a little bit.. but they are town pockets! or at least mine is and I hope hers is too
Okay, thanks. I poked and you did okay. I still haven't sorted you yet, but I don't see you as clear mafia right now, so that is a good sign?
Eeeh what? After she fell for that you think she is ok?

Imagine that my day 1 reads were all on spot.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Dana wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:32 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:26 pm
Dana wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:22 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:20 pm
Dana wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:56 pm unsure:
hawk
made
sonny/orangecrush
allcrab
Martin
bad bunny
I would mildly doubt that mafia would right now would take the "idk" stance here when I think for most people its fairly obvious there's one town and one mafia in Martin/Hawk (and therefore have some sort of stance).

It just looks non-mafia to me given the circumstances.
I do agree that one of you is town and the other mafia im just not sold on who's who
Yeah but what I'm saying is that you would know that, and if you were mafia I would imagine you would have something more expressive on it than a readslist.

Given that mafia are currently in a bad position trying to secure their positions or standing could be preety important; normally that means taking stances. Otherwise you just fade in the background and perhaps not really move in people's read of you at all. At least in my view.

That said, not having a stance (more or less) here only seems non-mafia to me. I have no intuition telling me if this is just simply being town or not, though.
yeah that's fair. so do you think hawk's entire team is bussing her? if hawk ends up flipping town, where would you look next?
On an independent level, I'm fairly confident a number of the current Hawk voters are town. However, if we're going to assume suspicious votes or bussers, though:

Voters: Seanzie, Sloonei, Made, Actvscenei, Alison, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, MartinGG99, Garden Gnome, Guillotine, JaggedJimmyJay

For those in this color I wouldn't really question their vote at all. I strongly read these players as town for other reasons.

Sloonei (in this color) is a player who've I've partially sheeped other player's reads (namely my town-reads such as Alison or JJJ) on. Maybe it's because I haven't spent a lot of time thinking about it independently, but I have some trouble believing in a mafia world that contains him. It feels off if it did.

For those in this color, I do read these as a town-lean but I didn't feel entirely good about their votes. My gut has been slightly concerned about the votes being performative as these votes were in large posts that in some way or aspect stood out to me from their other posts. I could be wrong though.

For those in this color, I have no clue about them. Potentially because I may not be very good at reading them, but the same could be said for some of the other players (who are not part of this color).
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 188
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by hawkataine »

ISO on orange:
orangecrush wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:58 pm my scum read on hawk is similar to my read on gnome btw i dont think they have been able to successfully generate genuine content and are leaning on things like flavor and in hawks case picking on obvious jokes trying to shade them

as for macdougal for those that were playing the last game on mafia cafe he is giving me solvis vibes, i was able to get solvis easily because of his annoying approach to the thread which seemed to be an attempt at derailing actual town activity from taking place.
This is one of orange's first posts, I know I will flip town so I am suspicious of tying the logic for scumreading me with the logic for gnome

The mac read does feel like a genuine response to mac's play vs the last game orange was in though
orangecrush wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:38 pm i am on page 25 @Garden Gnome so you can definitely consider my reads list tentative :)
dw scumbud it'll be okay
orangecrush wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:59 pm
Garden Gnome wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:47 pm
orangecrush wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:38 pm i am on page 25 @Garden Gnome so you can definitely consider my reads list tentative :)
All right, got it. In that context, the scum read on me makes sense. I didn't understand the game, and I played accordingly. Also, I never responded to anyone because I couldn't read the print. Both situations did manage to resolve themselves, and I think that my play improved on D2. As you continue reading, I hope that you can view my play with an open mind.
Are you town reading me already because the way this reads kind of feels like it the otherroption whicj would be bad is that3 you actuallt know that I'm town which is why you're so concerned about me changing the way I view your play
This seems a bit like a warning, with orange just giving herself a bit of TMI freedom if gnome ever flips
orangecrush wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:51 pm I'm kind of flipping back and forth between current day and reading back

My thoughts on the healer thing is that I don't see any reason we can't have multiple healers when we now know that there have been multiple poisons, that obviously doesn't mean anything for the alignment of each one so that's an important thing to remember

The one thing that sticks out is 1-shot and 2-shot claims. I have no real reason for thinking this but I think they would both be 1 or both be 2 OR are different Alignments if both real. It just seems kinda random to give town a 1 shot and a 2 shot of the same role instead of just two 1 shots or a 3 shot. Maybe it's my ocd lol

Anyway I'm more concern with Gnome and Mac at the current times
In which orange has one of her scum reads on the block for the thing she's noncommittally discussing, but is more concerned with the other two?
orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:55 am
Garden Gnome wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:42 am
orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:25 am
Garden Gnome wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:03 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:01 am
Long Con wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:56 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:55 am Garden Gnome looked like softing lost wolf.
How?
Because she is trying to FIND her love here?

@Garden Gnome why do you think that we as town cannot identify players with TMI?
I think that Orange claimed TMI where it didn't exist. Orange comes across as biased and more interested in proving her point that I am scum than in actually reading me and finding out my alignment.
i dont think this is fair as i am only a quarter of the game caught up and you know this, let me catch up and let my reads evolve
I think that it is fair because you keep calling me scum, rather than saying that I'm in a PoE, which is not the same thing at all. Also, I did tell you earlier that reading me based on my day one posts didn't work very well because of my high level of confusion. I feel that you are just continuing in the same path of trying to prove that I am scum rather than read my posts with an open mind.
you're acting like i am tunelling you which isn't the case. You are one of a few people that i am suspecting and i was asked a question specifically about you which is what i was answering
This whole quote thread is a bit harsh for distancing, but I should reiterate that none of us have scum meta on orange. If I had to call it, I think orange comes out of this looking worse than gnome.
orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:25 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:02 pm @orangecrush since you're here, would you mind listing out some townreads/scumreads you have as of where you're at right now? Explanations are welcome but not necessary. It will just help give us some content to read you off of.
im town reading Act, Dana, Guil, Tangrowth

town lean for Jay and Martin and Sloonei

scum reading Gnome and Mac

scum lean on Hawk

can elaborate on any you wish just ask
Orange's scum reads haven't evolved at all in 24 hours. This concerns me, in addition to her coming straight into the thread scum reading me despite most people townreading me on D1. It reads like an agenda. I don't really know what to do with the inclusion of gnome here, scum don't want to bus the third teammate in a row, but also I don't think orange has played scum before.

TL;DR: yes I think it's totally possible that orange is scum, and I'd echo what seanzie said about her normally repping in and just being the most obvious voice of reason ever to town. I don't see any of that here. Solid 74% mafia, no reason to think 3P.
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:41 pm
Allcrab wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:39 pm What Would Hawk Do?
Survive off a diet of mostly small rodents?
[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Dana »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:51 pm

ok maybe we got in each others pockets a little bit.. but they are town pockets! or at least mine is and I hope hers is too
Okay, thanks. I poked and you did okay. I still haven't sorted you yet, but I don't see you as clear mafia right now, so that is a good sign?

fell for what? what trap im so confused
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

inb4 hawk flips mafia. What if Hawk is telling the truth, aka TruthWolfing?

The best way to lie in a game of lies is telling the truth.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Dana wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:56 pm
He asked you if you had randed scum before this and you said yes. LMAO
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:59 pm
huh? he was asking about my past experience being mafia.. how is that a trap?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:51 pm

What did she fall for? I was being overly confident in scumreading her to see how she reacted, and she seemed to react okay. If something she did is actually ping-worthy and I missed it, please speak up.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'll also note that a big part of my nonchalance today is that I have been suspicious of hawk since Day 1, and now we appear to have a mechanically-induced suspicion of her in the thread. I see that and I think, "neat."
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Eh, I don't see it.

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Dana is a newbie and i fell for that trap as a newbie when i randed scum in a game.

The townie asked me “Hey Guillo, have you randed scum before”, i didnt catch it, he implied “before now”, to which i naturally responded that i hadn't, which was true, i had not randed scum before that game. LOL
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 188

Post by hawkataine »

Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:04 pm
Eh, I don't see it.
Agreed
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:41 pm
Allcrab wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:39 pm What Would Hawk Do?
Survive off a diet of mostly small rodents?
[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:05 pm Dana is a newbie and i fell for that trap as a newbie when i randed scum in a game.

The townie asked me “Hey Guillo, have you randed scum before”, i didnt catch it, he implied “before now”, to which i naturally responded that i hadn't, which was true, i had not randed scum before that game. LOL
I think this is reaching. Honestly, the thing I did find suspicious about her answer there was that she didn't even acknowledge my other question.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Yeah I'm not seeing that. Seanzie did not ask "have you randed scum before this?". He asked "Have you randed scum before?". As in "At any time in the past, have you played a game as a member of the mafia team?". Not "Is this your first time being mafia?".
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Eh, I don't see it.
If you didnt intended it as a trap to which she fell for, why did you ask her that?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:05 pm Dana is a newbie and i fell for that trap as a newbie when i randed scum in a game.

ok but I'm not a newbie and I have randed scum before this game
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Sloonei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:08 pm Yeah I'm not seeing that. Seanzie did not ask "have you randed scum before this?". He asked "Have you randed scum before?". As in "At any time in the past, have you played a game as a member of the mafia team?". Not "Is this your first time being mafia?".
When you say before, it implies before the present. Come on now.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Dana wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:09 pm

Yah that is not the point is it?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

We interrupt your daily Mafia broadcast to bring you English shenanigans.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:08 pm

I think this is reaching. Honestly, the thing I did find suspicious about her answer there was that she didn't even acknowledge my other question.
did I miss a question? I thought you asked if I was ever mafia and how I felt about it
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

If i was a day vig i'd shoot Dana now and shut all your mouths.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:09 pm
Dana wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:09 pm

Yah that is not the point is it?
what do you mean? what is the point then
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:08 pm
Eh, I don't see it.
If you didnt intended it as a trap to which she fell for, why did you ask her that?
I did intend it to be a trap, just not one as specific as you're making it. As I said, I expressed an overly-confident scumread with some (reaching, but not unrealistic) evidence to see how she reacts to it.

The type of trap you've described is rife with false-positivism, and so it would be useless, you might as well flip a coin. The type of trap I tried has a low chance of success, but also a low chance of a false-positive.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:09 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:08 pm Yeah I'm not seeing that. Seanzie did not ask "have you randed scum before this?". He asked "Have you randed scum before?". As in "At any time in the past, have you played a game as a member of the mafia team?". Not "Is this your first time being mafia?".
When you say before, it implies before the present. Come on now.
That is just a manner of speech. If I ask you "Have you ever seen bigfoot before?", I am not implying that bigfoot is standing in front of you at this very moment.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

:haha:
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:08 pm

I catch scum in ways others dont, people often call it “caught for the wrong reasons”.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:11 pm If i was a day vig i'd shoot Dana now and shut all your mouths.
I dont think anybody here is currently saying that dana can't be mafia. We all just disagree with your interpretation of a couple of posts.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I love it.

[VOTE: dana] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sloonei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:12 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:11 pm If i was a day vig i'd shoot Dana now and shut all your mouths.
I dont think anybody here is currently saying that dana can't be mafia. We all just disagree with your interpretation of a couple of posts.
^agreed.

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Hence why id shoot Dana to shut your mouths. See? You are the ones that are having a hard time interpreting things, not me.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Inb4 one of my original scum reads flips mafia.

How funny would it be to catch one scum RTing the other and backfiring.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:14 pm
Hence why id shoot Dana to shut your mouths. See? You are the ones that are having a hard time interpreting things, not me.
I do not see, I was distracted by bigfoot. He's sitting right in front of me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:15 pm Inb4 one of my original scum reads flips mafia.

What does RTing mean? And what are your original scum reads?

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I’m big foot
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:19 pm I’m big foot
Oh goodness, I'm so happy the elephant (foot) in the room is out! I've wanted to say something about your abhorrently large foot for so long, but I wasn't sure you were aware!

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:19 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:15 pm Inb4 one of my original scum reads flips mafia.

Hush, don't worry. You won't die today. We have to kill Hawk first... yada yada yada, you know the rest of the script right?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:22 pm

Hush, don't worry. You won't die today. We have to kill Hawk first... yada yada yada, you know the rest of the script right?
Yes, this isn't the first time I've been scum... erhm... I mean what?

Actvscenei
The Mark
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Actvscenei »

@Guillotine, I see the semantics you’re talking about, but it rolls the other way too because the word “before” does technically mean before the present time, but the implicit use of “before” is a broad statement meaning more or less “ever.” So while Dana might be scum, this “trap” isn’t proof lol.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:24 pm

Today is the time i wished i was the Desperado instead of Belzy. Not goona lie.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Actvscenei
The Mark
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Actvscenei »

@hawkataine, did you say Dana came into D2 wanting attention on Owner?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:26 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:24 pm

Today is the time i wished i was the Desperado instead of Belzy. Not goona lie.
Sorry, they don't let mafia be desperado.

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Actvscenei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:26 pm @Guillotine, I see the semantics you’re talking about, but it rolls the other way too because the word “before” does technically mean before the present time, but the implicit use of “before” is a broad statement meaning more or less “ever.” So while Dana might be scum, this “trap” isn’t proof lol.
The entire playerlist can tell me that im wrong, but as one who fell for a townie's psychological games in the past, i can tell you right now that Dana psychologically admitted that she is scum now.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

it sure would have been nice to have desperado today, wouldn't it?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”