Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [ENDGAME]

lost monkey
The Mark
Posts in topic: 192

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 3]

Post by lost monkey »

Actvscenei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:26 am
lost monkey wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:24 am
Actvscenei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:25 pm How exactly does your 2-shot healer work? It’s a day action? Why would you waste it knowing Alison was poisoned? How did you waste it? Like...who else would you have healed? Lol

You were roleblocked N1, does this roleblock extend into the day phase? Is that why you didn’t heal Alison?

If Gavial already claimed to have blocked your action, and everyone was calling you scum for it, why didn’t you claim then? It would have saved us a lot of time and speculation and may have clued us into Alison’s fate because for all you knew, Alison was about to be dead. If you’re town, and Alison is so clearly town (and someone who favors legacy reads), maybe it would have benefited town to know so Alison could potentially leave some reads.

Your timing for the claim does not align. The logics don’t fit.

[VOTE: HAWK] aubergine
Basically what i felt about hawk's post as well.
Hawk has since claimed 1-shot healer
I know but what's the use. Basically the bolded.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Actvscenei
The Mark
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Actvscenei »

hawkataine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:27 am Am I seriously getting yeeted because everyone misread my claim post and thought I was trying to retcon when I clarified
I mean I’ve made my peace with my fate but
Lol game
Have you done an ISO of orange? I know you’ve done a few, and I can’t remember
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 188
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by hawkataine »

Actvscenei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:29 am
hawkataine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:27 am Am I seriously getting yeeted because everyone misread my claim post and thought I was trying to retcon when I clarified
Lol game
I’ve only done gnome, Dana, Martin and fable so far
Hopefully I will do owner, Sonny/orange, LoMo and you before day end just because that’s probably most useful for people who don’t know you guys
If there’s anything urgently missing from this list then yell but my time on Earth is limited xD
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:41 pm
Allcrab wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:39 pm What Would Hawk Do?
Survive off a diet of mostly small rodents?
[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

I was thinking this morning that Martin could be scum to bait the real healer out and with some luck get him yeeted, if he knew the poisoner was scum aligned and he is a deepwolf, justifying his sacrifice to out the healer, clearing the path for the poisoner to kill uninterruptedly, along with the factional kill.

But then i remember that hawk had claimed two shot healer and then backtracked on her own vlaim to 1-shot, Gavial’s roleblock claim and lack of factional night kill, her scummy vote on Made instead of on Nutella because it was spicier and I just wanna vote Hawk.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

lost monkey wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:28 am
Actvscenei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:26 am
lost monkey wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:24 am
Actvscenei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:25 pm How exactly does your 2-shot healer work? It’s a day action? Why would you waste it knowing Alison was poisoned? How did you waste it? Like...who else would you have healed? Lol

You were roleblocked N1, does this roleblock extend into the day phase? Is that why you didn’t heal Alison?

If Gavial already claimed to have blocked your action, and everyone was calling you scum for it, why didn’t you claim then? It would have saved us a lot of time and speculation and may have clued us into Alison’s fate because for all you knew, Alison was about to be dead. If you’re town, and Alison is so clearly town (and someone who favors legacy reads), maybe it would have benefited town to know so Alison could potentially leave some reads.

Your timing for the claim does not align. The logics don’t fit.

[VOTE: HAWK] aubergine
Basically what i felt about hawk's post as well.
Hawk has since claimed 1-shot healer
I know but what's the use. Basically the bolded.
Right, but if Hawk really is a 1-shot healer and knew that role blocking didn’t affect day actions, that would resolve that particular concern. At the time she would have understood Alison to be saved.
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Y’all I literally never claimed 2-shot healer
I said I couldn’t
Because it was part of a gambit I had considered
Christ alive
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

hawkataine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:31 am
Lol game
Hopefully I will do owner, Sonny/orange, LoMo and you before day end just because that’s probably most useful for people who don’t know you guys
If there’s anything urgently missing from this list then yell but my time on Earth is limited xD
You’re voting for Orange, but you seen pretty firm on your scum read of Gnome. You’ve done an ISO of those you just listed, putting work into those reads, and you’re voting Orange?
Garden Gnome
The Mark
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: gnome/gnomey

Post by Garden Gnome »

hawkataine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:19 am
Garden Gnome wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:15 am
Actvscenei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 7:03 am
Garden Gnome wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:00 am
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:01 pm @hawkataine, do you really believe your ISO of gnome or...?? Lol the only thing from gnome that feels unlike what I know of her, is the sarcasm. I don’t recall gnome ever being this snarky and sarcastic in past games lol. Like, gnome’s got sass! Lol
It was fun, lol.
:haha:
Aside from Hawk, who else do you think is scum?
Right now, I'm thinking that the scum could include bad bunny, martin, and made.
You think I’m teamed with made and/or Martin?
Maybe. But i have little confidence about this.
Martin did seem like he was distancing from you, so it's possible.
About Made... hmmm. Just don't know.
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Actvscenei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:34 am
Lol game
You’re voting for Orange, but you seen pretty firm on your scum read of Gnome. You’ve done an ISO of those you just listed, putting work into those reads, and you’re voting Orange?
I ISOed Sonny yesterday but didn’t really write it up, somewhere in my posts there’s a whole load of questions for him tho. And orange has def been scummy today, just not in a way I can cite lol
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

hawkataine wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:14 pm Well this is the worst day start I could have possibly imagined

You’d think I was having a good game given that I’ve correctly read everyone who’s flipped so far (except gav but I honestly don’t remember if that was a scum read or an annoyance read), successfully baited owner into outing herself at EoD1 (disagree if you want, this was my intention and it worked), saved Alison (who I really hope is town), and set up an elaborate plan to get the poisoner to target the PoE

And yet (and we’re going for a sort of mirror effect for the next paragraph)

I can’t claim 2-shot healer anymore because Martin has claimed 1-shot and we’ve established there are probably role duplicates. I didn’t actually save Alison, I instead wasted my shot (I knew this would happen but what are you gonna do). My EoD1 vote has everyone wanting my blood despite it being the laziest attempt to save Nutella I would have never come up with. My accurate reads are pretty much worthless because Kito and belzy are both dead, along with Nutella and owner, except fuckin’ everybody also scum read those guys so I don’t even have that going for me.

And that’s not all

Because gavial roleblocked me, someone with a goddamn day action, on N1, the same night there was no kill. Kito, who can actually read me, is dead. Sonny, who I wanted to interrogate today about things he’s said, has repped out (hope you’re okay tho).

So like now what

All I can really do is ask everyone voting me to read my posts and think about whether I’m actually teamed with Nutella and owner. Okay, I’m a player who tends to hedge a bit and allow people the benefit of the doubt when a) I don’t know them or b) they haven’t been around much. Oh hey, look at that, both apply here, that’s my luck this game. If it helps anybody see the light, here are some things I definitely don’t do if I’m on a team with Nutella and owner:
- That terrible made vote with no explanation
- Carry the kill N1 after a terrible EoD
- Come in at start of D2 and say “oh hey I caught owner” and then not draw any attention to how hard I’m scum reading her
- State that I could clear myself today yesterday (this was gonna be a ‘hey look Alison survived’ kinda deal)
- Kill Kito (I miss you </3)

Anyway, I’m gonna spend tonight playing betrayal with my flatmates because I’ve honestly never felt this demotivated as town in my life (not anybody’s fault, just a ridiculously terrible combination of factors). I’ll try to come back tomorrow and be useful.
It’s true. Hawk didn’t claim 2-shot. 🤦‍♀️ Also, I wanted to quote this again because I feel like it can be helpful to reference.
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Act can you verify for these nice people that the first thing town!hawk does upon receiving a 1-shot power role in a role madness setup is work out what fakeclaims could benefit town
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

hawkataine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:38 am
Lol game
I ISOed Sonny yesterday but didn’t really write it up, somewhere in my posts there’s a whole load of questions for him tho. And orange has def been scummy today, just not in a way I can cite lol
I mean, maybe if you did an ISO like the others you could cite it lol. I’m just trying to figure out where you ended up on Orange after looking into others. Is it a self-pres thing?
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Actvscenei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:40 am
Lol game
I mean, maybe if you did an ISO like the others you could cite it lol. I’m just trying to figure out where you ended up on Orange after looking into others. Is it a self-pres thing?
Yeah sorry I have always planned to ISO orange I just haven’t had time yet. Not self-pres, pretty sure JJJ only voted there to support me lol
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

hawkataine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:40 am Act can you verify for these nice people that the first thing town!hawk does upon receiving a 1-shot power role in a role madness setup is work out what fakeclaims could benefit town
I’d love to, but I’m not the one to ask 😂 I don’t know your town play vs. scum play. I also hate meta. So...lol
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

hawkataine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:42 am
Actvscenei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:40 am
Lol game
Yeah sorry I have always planned to ISO orange I just haven’t had time yet. Not self-pres, pretty sure JJJ only voted there to support me lol
I’m still wondering how you ended up on Orange then lol. Just feels? Is that it?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

By what I read from other players, Gavial is being painted as a loose cannon that would have killed JJJ for shits and giggles.

As a wild card myself i think he is being misunderstood and driving a narrative for what he’d do in that situation based on meta is a tremendous reach. Upon looking at Gavial’s ISO, he ended townreading JJJ by EoD, there is no reason to believe he’d play against his own wincon and kill JJJ.
Don’t confuse us as being game throwers for being natural gamblers and take risks that most players wouldnt, that is a big discredit for his legacy.

Gavial, do not worry, i will uncover what went down in that date.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:44 am By what I read from other players, Gavial is being painted as a loose cannon that would have killed JJJ for shits and giggles.

As a wild card myself i think he is being misunderstood and driving a narrative for what he’d do in that situation based on meta is a tremendous reach. Upon looking at Gavial’s ISO, he ended townreading JJJ by EoD, there is no reason to believe he’d play against his own wincon and kill JJJ.
Don’t confuse us as being game throwers for being natural gamblers and take risks that most players wouldnt, that is a big discredit for his legacy.

EoD1 or EoD2?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

“ I can’t claim 2-shot healer anymore”, so... you intended to fake claim and Martin’s claim prevented you from doing so?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Actvscenei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:46 am
Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:44 am By what I read from other players, Gavial is being painted as a loose cannon that would have killed JJJ for shits and giggles.

EoD1 or EoD2?
His last EoD.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:48 am

EoD1 or EoD2?
His last EoD.
So I’m not sure that really matters in the situation then because the pairing was made during N1. How he was reading Jay at the end of D2 wouldn’t have affected the pairing.
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Actvscenei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:42 am
hawkataine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:40 am Act can you verify for these nice people that the first thing town!hawk does upon receiving a 1-shot power role in a role madness setup is work out what fakeclaims could benefit town
I’d love to, but I’m not the one to ask 😂 I don’t know your town play vs. scum play. I also hate meta. So...lol
Fine, reject me like that </3 xD

R.e. orange, I'm voting her because she is Sonny and I scum read Sonny?? His vote on me was hella dubiously timed and very unsubstantiated, which is the biggest specific detail I can remember.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Actvscenei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:50 am

EoD1 or EoD2?
His last EoD.
So I’m not sure that really matters in the situation then because the pairing was made during N1. How he was reading Jay at the end of D2 wouldn’t have affected the pairing.
What are you talking about? Galvian was not the cupid nor was JJJ?!!!!
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:48 am “ I can’t claim 2-shot healer anymore”, so... you intended to fake claim and Martin’s claim prevented you from doing so?
Yup

If I use my 1 shot to save someone in the town circle, I can no longer save anyone. The poisoner probably goes for someone who's not in the town circle on the next day, because they don't want their target to be saved again. That means I don't have to save that person on that day. Then when I claim 2-shot, they still can't risk poisoning anyone who might be worthy of my last heal shot. So it's the only way I could think of to protect as many of the top town reads as possible with only one shot
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:53 am

EoD1 or EoD2?
His last EoD.
They were paired up N1 though. We got the announcement at the start of D1. So like, his D2 reads wouldn’t have factored into Owner’s decision.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

hawkataine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:53 am
Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:48 am “ I can’t claim 2-shot healer anymore”, so... you intended to fake claim and Martin’s claim prevented you from doing so?
Yup

If I use my 1 shot to save someone in the town circle, I can no longer save anyone. The poisoner probably goes for someone who's not in the town circle on the next day, because they don't want their target to be saved again. That means I don't have to save that person on that day. Then when I claim 2-shot, they still can't risk poisoning anyone who might be worthy of my last heal shot. So it's the only way I could think of to protect as many of the top town reads as possible with only one shot
I see. So you were trying to WIFOM the poisoner even though the poisoner didnt know you were the healer in the first place.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

started ISOing owner and the first post I absentmindedly picked out was one that proved she was teamed with nutella
solid work hawk
useful
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Actvscenei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:56 am

EoD1 or EoD2?
His last EoD.
They were paired up N1 though. We got the announcement at the start of D1. So like, his D2 reads wouldn’t have factored into Owner’s decision.
EBWOP: we got the announcement at the start of D2 so D2 reads wouldn’t have mattered
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:56 am
hawkataine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:53 am
Yup

I see. So you were trying to WIFOM the poisoner even though the poisoner didnt know you were the healer in the first place.
I've said before that I've got the impression from what dizzy and marmot said that there was a way for the heal to be blocked or otherwise fail. So I absolutely did not want to claim before I had used the shot i.e. yesterday. Obviously once I claim then the poisoner knows I'm the healer and the WIFOM is good and ready to go.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

EoD1 or EoD2?
His last EoD.
Right, that is why scum would kill within the date after seeing Gavial’s change of read towards JJJ. If scum selected between those two and they are both town is because they represented their biggest threat, right? If im scum and i see that the likelyhood of two date kills equals to zero because of that, i’d kill within date the biggest threat to make sure.

Instead they kill Kito. No disrespect for Kito, he is a great player, but there are bigger players here who if town pose a bigger threat such as Mac, JJJ or Seanzie for example.

So either Kito correctly scum read someone we havent or Kito’s kill was a distraction from what’s really going on.

Honestly if either JJJ or Mac survive tonight, I’d start worrying.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

@hawkataine please remind me, did you claim healer yesterday or today? (Day 2 or Day 3)
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lost monkey wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:07 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:26 pm Gonna legit feel bad if we just killed Owner in part on a red check and are now sitting on two more correct red checks.
Other than hawk, who is the second one?
Briefly Seanzie’s “track” on Act before it was rescinded
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:11 pm @hawkataine please remind me, did you claim healer yesterday or today? (Day 2 or Day 3)
I claimed healer today. I stated yesterday that I would not claim yesterday but could clear myself today. It did not work xD
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Yah so your WIFOM wouldnt have worked yesterday. The poisoner didnt know you were exactly the healer to healer dodge and pick a different target than those in your town circle.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:16 pm Yah so your WIFOM wouldnt have worked yesterday. The poisoner didnt know you were exactly the healer to healer dodge and pick a different target than those in your town circle.
Yes
I know
I was always planning to claim today
Because then you sacrifice Long Con who has presumably been targeted partly because he's not towncore and they want the shot to go through (sorry bud)
And then you claim to have more shots that you don't want to waste on Long Con because he's not towncore
And then poisoner doesn't target towncore tomorrow
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Who thinks Sonny/orangecrush is town?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It’s pretty unlikely hawk isn’t the chop in three hours. We might as well use our solving time on the rest of the game and let her leave the best legacy she can without interference.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

hawkataine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:21 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:16 pm Yah so your WIFOM wouldnt have worked yesterday. The poisoner didnt know you were exactly the healer to healer dodge and pick a different target than those in your town circle.
Yes
I know
Because then you sacrifice Long Con who has presumably been targeted partly because he's not towncore and they want the shot to go through (sorry bud)
And then you claim to have more shots that you don't want to waste on Long Con because he's not towncore
And you said you targeted Alison to heal her right?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I’ll still be on my phone all day and can’t do much.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:26 pm
Yes
I know
Yes
I checked that the roleblock was a night action that would not interfere with my day action
I have already said this
lost monkey
The Mark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by lost monkey »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:05 pm Long Con smells like a hawk teammate just saying things to say things 2BQF.
This seems too easy and stupid for scum to do.
ImageImage
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:08 pm

EoD1 or EoD2?
His last EoD.
Right, that is why scum would kill within the date after seeing Gavial’s change of read towards JJJ. If scum selected between those two and they are both town is because they represented their biggest threat, right? If im scum and i see that the likelyhood of two date kills equals to zero because of that, i’d kill within date the biggest threat to make sure.

Instead they kill Kito. No disrespect for Kito, he is a great player, but there are bigger players here who if town pose a bigger threat such as Mac, JJJ or Seanzie for example.

So either Kito correctly scum read someone we havent or Kito’s kill was a distraction from what’s really going on.

Honestly if either JJJ or Mac survive tonight, I’d start worrying.
So from how I’m seeing it, the mechanic makes sense. Owner was a mafia aligned 1-shot Cupid. From what I read online, Cupid tends to be a 3p role. I can see this game playing out a variation of that role in the hands of mafia...especially being that it was a 1-shot ability.

I don’t really agree with Jay’s reasoning behind why they chose Gavial and that has given me some pause (but that’s an opinion and those can differ and I don’t know Gavial lol so...); however, it felt like Jay came out of there over-explaining the situation.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lost monkey wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:28 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:05 pm Long Con smells like a hawk teammate just saying things to say things 2BQF.
This seems too easy and stupid for scum to do.
Could be. I don’t believe in reads like this anyway. “TWTBAW” isn’t a thing to me.

If that read is correct it’s because mafia can no longer afford to distance, with three of their own dead/dying in three days. So hard defense is the only play left.

It doesn’t have to be that way and LC will probably resolve when the day ends anyway.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don’t know why mafia chose Gavial and I. I can only theorize. I was asked to report what happened, and that’s what I did.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:25 pm It’s pretty unlikely hawk isn’t the chop in three hours. We might as well use our solving time on the rest of the game and let her leave the best legacy she can without interference.
I think interacting with Hawk can be very helpful right now. She might be the yeet, but when she flips, these interactions could help. You spent a great deal of time with Nutella’s interactions so I assume you’d agree.
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:32 pm I don’t know why mafia chose Gavial and I. I can only theorize. I was asked to report what happened, and that’s what I did.
This is a defensive post. You have every right to report when asked, just as everyone else has every right to consider and react to that report.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Actvscenei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:33 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:25 pm It’s pretty unlikely hawk isn’t the chop in three hours. We might as well use our solving time on the rest of the game and let her leave the best legacy she can without interference.
I think interacting with Hawk can be very helpful right now. She might be the yeet, but when she flips, these interactions could help. You spent a great deal of time with Nutella’s interactions so I assume you’d agree.
That’s exactly what I mean. I want hawk to make reads on people so I can assess later, not have her time wasted repeating her defenses over and over when she is being interrogated for the 20th time.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

hawkataine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:27 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:26 pm
Yes
I know
Yes
I checked that the roleblock was a night action that would not interfere with my day action
I have already said this
Well if that is true, thank you for your service and rest assured that if you flip town, Martin will get crucified with iron nails nailed deep into their feet, knees, arms to a burning cross, where he will scream until he dies and even from the afterlife that won't be much of a beautiful afterlife, unless you call a beautiful afterlife one with lava, shit pools and 50 foot demons tormenting you and punishing you for eternity.

Unfortunately i scumread you for other reasons too. I'm sorry, if im wrong.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:34 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:33 pm
That’s exactly what I mean. I want hawk to make reads on people so I can assess later, not have her time wasted repeating her defenses over and over when she is being interrogated for the 20th time.
It’s not interacting if we are to leave her completely alone.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:32 pm I don’t know why mafia chose Gavial and I. I can only theorize. I was asked to report what happened, and that’s what I did.
Speaking of Gav, How has your review of Sloonei gone?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Her usefulness is minimized if she isn’t allowed to hunt unfettered, and applies to town hawk or mafia hawk. We’ve had all day phase to sort her. Anyway I said my piece; folks will do what they do.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”