Arete
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/theirs/themself

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 2]

Post by Arete »

I don't even not have takes on non-FoL people

like yes my reads on FoLers are stronger and more developed

but I've been giving reads on everyone else as well!!!

it frustrates me that people are acting like I'm not trying just because I'm focusing on reading different people than they are
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 488

Post by bronana »

nutella accuses me of being with amy all day and keeps saying that's the world and tying us together and then later agrees with amy's read that I'm "deliberately tying myself to [amy]" (whatever that even fucking means)

??? how am i supposed to defend myself against that. you rub mud on my shirt and then say oh maybe amy is right, that mud on your shirt IS suspicious! you voted the only dead wolf, that's distancing that's wolfy behavior!

your wolfread on me is confirmation bias city and i don't get the impression you've even tried to consider I may be town
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

@dyachei can you give examples of (non-incompetent) wolves having bad progression in the specific way that you're accusing c4 of having bad progression (literally 180ing on previous strong reads with no explanation)? I'm trying to figure out if we have a legitimate difference in opinion on how wolves tend to play vs. whether you're just making things up
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

Arete wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:12 pm I don't even not have takes on non-FoL people

like yes my reads on FoLers are stronger and more developed

but I've been giving reads on everyone else as well!!!

it frustrates me that people are acting like I'm not trying just because I'm focusing on reading different people than they are
fwiw, i don't think that you haven't been putting in effort - i have found a lot of your thoughts about the non-FoLers very insightful and i hope i didnt make you feel called out specifically. the stuff i said about a lack of cohesion was more of a general threadstate read, including myself
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 600
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

bronana wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:33 pm nutella accuses me of being with amy all day and keeps saying that's the world and tying us together and then later agrees with amy's read that I'm "deliberately tying myself to [amy]" (whatever that even fucking means)

??? how am i supposed to defend myself against that. you rub mud on my shirt and then say oh maybe amy is right, that mud on your shirt IS suspicious! you voted the only dead wolf, that's distancing that's wolfy behavior!

your wolfread on me is confirmation bias city and i don't get the impression you've even tried to consider I may be town
ok

idk i had townish vibes from you early d1 on t0an, and sure maybe you are just town who correctly suspected kza

but you haven't done a ton to uphold a village read imo

if you're town i don't really see where you're at

i won't deny i'm confirmation biasy as hell but believe it or not i can entertain you being town here, so help me understand how your reads have developed this phase or whatever
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

[VOTE: dyachei] aubergine
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i think both dya and c4 were both sort of hasty in that exchange btw

dya jumped to questioning whether c4 could legitimately flip a read that suddenly and assumed it was unreasoned, without looking for what spf might have done in that time span to flip c4's read, and also without looking at c4's prior explanation of why he has townread spf since then; they also basically insinuated that said 180 was wolfy and i agree with arete that it's... not. why does a wolf do that?

but on the other hand c4 was completely dismissive of dya's question and didn't even help them out with an answer of any kind, and then right afterwards he turns around and goes "yeah dya just wolf" because of it. i can see where he's coming from with the point that they're just looking for nitpicky things to call out and throw at the wall, and like arete i'm questioning whether they actually believe he's wolfy for it, but.... he's being intentionally uncooperative

please, and i know i've been particularly guilty of this myself this game as well, but if you're town try to treat others as if they're honestly trying to solve you and answer their questions in good faith etc
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i feel a little stuck right now, i suppose

i looked through the majority of alison's ISO last night and still came out of it feeling cold and indifferent - i have never been in a game with her before where i have been so apathetic about her posts, and that includes a wolfgame i just saw from her where she was putting in similar lack of effort. i have genuinely been wondering if alison plans to die and has been effectively in some form of anti-spew, because the lack of content even relating to the people that she's focusing on is just surreal, and i don't know what i'm supposed to make of it. she's in my POE.

i have some mild concern about amy but i don't know if it stems from me not reading her posts closely enough or from me genuinely finding her posts wolfy. i was concerned when i looked at her ISO last night because i noticed a lack of general detail in her reads, and i felt that she was a wolf that was potentially trying to coast off of the towncred that she got from d2. her posts today have been alright and even good on a tonal level, but i suppose i'm missing the special sauce that makes me feel confident in amy being a villager. i'm missing a certain sense of conviction from her

a point of frustration regarding this read has been the fact that i've asked multiple times today for people to explain their concerns with amy, and most of the concerns have been weirdly abstract (like outed wolf gesturing to a bad tone while not following up with my question about specific posts from her that are wolfy) or based on highly specific meta. yeah like, amy could be a wolf, but if she is, then there is virtually nobody on her wagon (besides maybe c4?) that i feel is in the active process of trying to figure out her alignment. amy is in my POE, but this is a read that i generally feel weh about because of my general confusion regarding where the suspicion toward her even comes from. i've also been actuely aware that my passivity toward amy probably will make me look partnered with her if we live in a world where she's a wolf, but that's just how it goes sometime

i think that arete is a villager. i trust vulgard to read them correctly, their observations have consistently been insightful and containing a complex depth of thought, and they are generally just villagery. their defense of gavial on d1 reminded me of their treatment of mist in the s7 finale of champs more than it did a wolf with TMI

bronana feels fairly deflated/frustrated, and i can't figure out if that's stemming from a wolf or from a villager that feels frustrated that he's being thrust into a consensus POE that he doesn't even believe in. i have liked some moments from zack but it feels like he's struggling to really crack the game open, and i wouldn't have a problem with that if i felt like zack was ~trying~ to crack the game open, but as things stand, it doesn't really feel that way to me. i don't mean to be too critical, i just don't really know what to do with zack in this game. he's in my POE even though i think he's one of those slots whose alignment will become plainly obvious within the next couple of dayphases, in either direction

i think that c4 is a villager. his frustration at not being listened to is villagery. his depth of thought is villagery. i've had close to zero concerns so far. if he's a wolf then he's doing an effective job at pocketing me

i've spoken at length about my concerns with dyachei, and they are concerns that are still resonating in the back of my mind even as i've held back on my push for the latter half of this dayphase. i feel that dyachei and i are looking at very different games. they are suspicious of c4 and nutella even though those two are some of my strongest villager reads. they scumread alison even though their reasoning for scumreading alison has primarily fallen flat for me. (specifically, the logic about alison being informed by her partners that dyachei was calling gavial anti-town just Does Not Make Sense to me. i don't get it! it doesn't feel like a villagery thought process to have.) i do feel that dyachei's posts have overall improved in tone and energy today, but i'm not there on them being a villager at all. dyachei is in my POE.

i lean on dyslexicon being a villager. i sensed a real internal sense of frustration at his early play in this game being characterized as "crazy/insane", and i think that his general approach has been lopsided and exploratory enough for me to feel that he's most likely a villager. the way that he's zero'd in on bronana in particular and passionately cased him actually reminds me quite a lot of his treatment of phighter in the champs finale, and i think his analysis has been ~fine. not outside of the range of a good wolf, but i don't really have a reason to be actively concerned here

i lean on marliuxion being a villager. i felt strongly about marl being a villager on d1 and i'm actually considerably less confident on this read now - his posts today have not really gone in the direction i was expecting and he feels like he's stuck and doesn't know what to post or what to talk about, which is a position i could reasonably see a wolf being in right now given the threadstate. i do think he's shown some fairly villagery/unique perspectives but enough for me to feel confident about us living in a marl!town world. he's towntold enough to not be in my immediate POE

i think that nutella is a villager. her reads have been fluid, constantly evolving and shifting in highly specific ways that i have seen nutella struggle to fake quite a lot as a wolf, and she tonally sounds the right amount of paranoid/inquisitive. been kinda worried i'm just getting snowed by nutella playing a really strong wolf game, but that's baseless paranoia until i'm given any reason to be suspicious about her

outed wolf has had several moments that i've found pretty villagery - i liked his interrogation of sunbae and i liked the way that he interrogated me last night. that said, it's notable to me that outed wolf is one of the only players here with a strong level of confidence about who the wolves are, and i am fairly doubtful that outed wolf's theorized team of amy/dyachei is a reality (even though it's still technically possible with my POE). i feel like outed wolf has towntold enough to not be a reasonable contention for the chop today, but i would keep a very close eye on this slot, especially if we live in a world where his pushes end up being villagers

staypositivefriend is gay

i lean on sunbae being a villager. i've "felt" the villageryness from him several times and i'm tired of denying it to myself. i think it's notable that sunbae has deliberately chosen to take a low-key approach today and sit back and lurk, whereas i feel that as a wolf he would probably be very focused on controlling the narrative of the thread and gaining as much goodwill as possible. probably just town i guess

i lean on chloe being a villager. i thought that tangygrowth was generally fairly villagery, and chloe has had a very manic and paranoid style of scumhunting today that i'm doubtful she would be able to easily replicate from a wolf mindset. this is a read that's more predicated on "tone" than i would like tbh

i think that vulgard is a villager. i trust arete to be correct about him and i think his word vomit has been so easy to follow and wrap my head around even when i disagree with him that i dont sense any real ulterior motive from him
staypositivefriend
Hitman

so, going off of the readslist that i just outed, that means:

my townreads are arete, c4, nutella, vulgard

my townleans are dyslexicon, marluxion, sunbae, chloe, vulgard, outed wolf

my poe is alison, dyachei, amy, bronana

weird. i'm doubtful that the bottom POE contains all three wolves

if i had to wager a guess, the bottom POE contains two wolves (one if i'm really off), and the third wolf is contained within my townleans
outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 642

Post by outed wolf »

V close to my list too
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

this is very tinfoily and I hesitate to even mention it because I think the clear is probably just real but technically Marl could be a wolf if he legitimately forgot how many wolves are in the setup

to be clear I think that's really unlikely
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

seems good SPF, I'll semi-sponge you. why do you think my alignment will be super obvious soon btw?

what about Alison + marl + third person

I still flat out don't get the marl townreads, (don't bother trying to explain it again, I still won't get it). don't care about the derp. I'm confused by Chloe's progression on marl and wondering if it's perhaps performative

visor had multiple "Alison wtf are you doing" posts but doesn't seem to scumread her which seemed weird. I don't really know why he's so convinced on Amy and/or dya, he ignored me asking several times (I've wondered if as a wolf he would be more likely to bother to respond tho tbf)

idk what alison is doing as town or why someone would tr her, no offense
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

okay im here, throw shit my way and ill try to answer it (expect minor delays but ill do my best)
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

i dont think alison is villagery, but i do hesistate on pushing her because i want to kill in between amy/dya and know if im on the right track anywhere. i will dedicate one post of my few left to going through amy/dya
Marluxion
The Mark
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Marl

Post by Marluxion »

bronana wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:46 pm
Marluxion wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:26 am also fwiw on dya i thought they were being towny on that page until P#1642
that post specifically rubs me exactly the same way their defense of themselves in reflections did
1642 isnt a dya post what are you talking about sir
sorry, 1624
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

Arete wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:42 pm you left me out of your list
oh right
i meant to give you your own category right around bronana but i forgot
i dont really townread you and i think you've been pushing the vulgard pocket p hard but i'm not gonna push you almost solely on the fact that vulgard thinks you're hard town. your posts just haven't really felt arete-ey to me yet
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:18 am i looked through the majority of alison's ISO last night and still came out of it feeling cold and indifferent - i have never been in a game with her before where i have been so apathetic about her posts, and that includes a wolfgame i just saw from her where she was putting in similar lack of effort. i have genuinely been wondering if alison plans to die and has been effectively in some form of anti-spew, because the lack of content even relating to the people that she's focusing on is just surreal, and i don't know what i'm supposed to make of it. she's in my POE.
yeah i agree with this
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:18 am i've spoken at length about my concerns with dyachei, and they are concerns that are still resonating in the back of my mind even as i've held back on my push for the latter half of this dayphase. i feel that dyachei and i are looking at very different games. they are suspicious of c4 and nutella even though those two are some of my strongest villager reads. they scumread alison even though their reasoning for scumreading alison has primarily fallen flat for me. (specifically, the logic about alison being informed by her partners that dyachei was calling gavial anti-town just Does Not Make Sense to me. i don't get it! it doesn't feel like a villagery thought process to have.) i do feel that dyachei's posts have overall improved in tone and energy today, but i'm not there on them being a villager at all. dyachei is in my POE.
this too -- i think it's a helpful articulation that dya is sticking with the old and imo weak reasons to suspect alison

man i really dont know what to do with this dichotomy atm lol

i was somewhat concerned about visor/alison as a pair and that was exacerbated with visor's reactions to when alison popped in thinking it was eod. that was all weird vibes
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bronana
Drug Dealer

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 1]

Post by bronana »

Hally wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 2:29 pmc4
zack
visor
alison
dya
tangy

^ i don’t really have a concrete read on these so i assume a couple of them are wolves

kza

^ he’s probably just a wolf
people hally did not townread

they also made these posts sometime later

Hally wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:32 pm
Amy wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:25 pm
dyachei wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:49 pm
nutella wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:34 pm
dyachei wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 8:23 am Wait vulgard, how did you only quote the posts where I didn't explain and none of the posts where I did?

I think both alison and gav are independently wolfy. I think if alison is a wolf, gav is probably villa because of the whiteknighting that she's kind of sort of doing

I'm not really sure why that's hard to understand?

and nutella why would my "wolf agenda" ever be pushing alison when I know she's a hard elim to make happen?
maybe because you think it looks good, even if you can't stop gav from going over you have tried to push an original suspect

I see you've moved your vote to gav since, but the length of time your vote was parked on alison while you danced around a gav suspicion was concerning to me
dyachei wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 8:51 am it's really getting old that people think they should dictate how I play the game. I play on my own terms with my own style. I guess if you don't like it, that's tough for you
????

who is doing that
you did to a degree when you bitched about me wasting posts and how anxiety inducing that was.

I moved to gavial because the more he posts the more i think he's a wolf. I think there's a world where alison is a wolf and gav is villa though

alison's posts have really skeeved me out and I'm sorry that's apparently a problem for you
dya's town actually
i had that thought around this time but stopped myself from saying it because of the FEAR
Hally wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:47 pm
bronana wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:39 pm
nutella wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:31 pmi'm really trying not to be too stubborn on dya and want to see them get more into things d2 but i just can't bring myself to feel good about any of their posts
how much experience do you have with dya? i thought they had a questionable start but taken on the whole I don't think their d1 would be particularly unusual from them as town :keys:
i agree with this too

i don’t think they’re necessarily out of wolf range but i wouldn’t be surprised if they’re a villager here

they tend to start slow as a villager ime but i think they’ve been gaining steam steadily

I just don't see an amy/dya team feeling the heat from hally at all, hally thought amy was town and was warming up to dya and didn't seem to seriously suspect dya as the day went on

hally did have tangy in that POE pile, which was somewhat against the grain i think? maybe it wasn't; i don't remember exactly what the consensus was but i definitely remember a non-trivial amount of people townreading tangy at least

i think tangy's posts about kza are straightforwardly bad:

Tangrowth wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:26 pm
I'm perhaps not going to come close to matching a fair portion of this playlist through sheer reads and/or solving methods. That's not really my strength, especially this early on, and even more so with people I don't know and entering a tense environment with an intimidating playerlist that I felt and feel more so on the outer edges of for the most part. I understand why people are explaining pleasantries as things I do, and I appreciate the kind thoughts that underlie such an association, so thanks, really. It is very important to me that people are having fun, particularly with such an enamored group of players, but I do think I may have been less concerned about the discordance in such a way that it would be easier to find my footing if I had TMI right now, even if I'd still try to put everyone at more ease publicly. As it stands... I just sort of feel like I'm dipping my toes in the pool, trying to get a feel for things, and if that means people are going to be hesitant to town read me because I'm hurling softballs or whatever, that's fine I guess, but I just don't feel like waiting for me to produce is a good way to find me as town. I guess I don't know where I fit in with this town at all yet, and that's not a comforting spot to be in... I like feeling like I have a specific purpose. I realize someone could just say well, make reads, do your own thing, but I am not going to force reads that I don't have (hence the questions), and I don't function well in a corner. I'm not expecting anyone to help me with that, it's my place to try to optimize how I can help win us this game, just musing aloud about it. I'm probably >rand in terms of being a self-oriented person, and I'll try to keep such perspective to a minimum and let you all figure me out or find me however you'd like, but I have a direct responsibility to make myself easier to find from my end too, and I wanted these things said nonetheless because I feel like at least some players will struggle to find me based on what's been said already. Anyway, without further ado, a reads list.

Strong town
Dizzy - As the player I know the second best out of everyone here, it's natural that I have thoughts here. Dizzy could do anything as scum, I'm convinced, and he could do anything as any alignment to some extent, lol. Wide range is accurate. He's fooled me embarrassingly before, but I don't know, I think the universe in which Dizzy assessed his place in this game with a town role card better matches his behavior thus far than if he were scum. This is mostly driven by a self-centered read actually, so I suppose while it's close to strong now it could also be the most subject to volatility with additional factors, but he and I have a long-standing joke about how we never role the same alignment (I swear it's true though), and I was anxiously awaiting how he would interact with me with an entrance here. I think the way he played to me here reads pretty genuine. The way he played to the thread is worthy of a light town read (update: with his recent posting, I probably feel even better about this particular assessment, he seems carefree). I also think this re: Gavial seems unnecessary if he's scum. I'm not worried about Dizzy right now, even if I maybe should be.
nutella - I wouldn't say nutella has an "easy" meta by any means because I think that's disrespectful to her abilities to play a variety of approaches as a seasoned vet, but she does have a tendency to just scream I'M A VILLAGER to me emotionally (and apparently to others whether through emotions and/or her methodology) when she actually is, and it's understandable that she has a hard time matching that as scum fairly often. To say the least, town nutella, that's what I'm seeing here. She is just oozing genuine emotion about the game, her position, I already thought she was seeming town given the "situation" earlier, but ever since then a lot of her posts have spoken to me. I can try to elaborate upon this when I have more time if it's warranted, but yeah, I'll just play the "I've known nutella for over 10 years and I trust myself enough at this point to be able to read her" card whenever I do feel strongly about her alignment, and that is the case right now (insert disclaimer about reassessment). Please do not yeet her.

Moderate town
Vulgard - This is the solving that just seems... very natural to me. I guess I'm not the only one, so I'm probably sheeping that to some extent too, to what degree I'm not sure. I agree with him about Arete seeming cautious, and I share some of the same concerns (Hally) and I think the recent approach towards spf seemed >rand hard to fake. I also like the lines of questioning, like here. Sort of a no-brainer town read, but not willing to put him up in strong yet.
Zack (bronana) - Zack seems fine, I need to interact with him to better sort him, but I skim through his ISO and it seems believable enough as solving (and shitposting), but this is my favorite Zack post for sure, it just smells like the town Zack indignation I'd expect. I suppose it helps that I don't currently have a town read on c4 myself. I don't sense an agenda in Zack's posts.

Light town
Alison - This is an incredibly light read, but between Alison's declaration of no reads and the way came to the discussed suspicion here are believable as genuine town Alison thoughts. I think she may feel more pressure to tryhard if she were scum. However, she also can and will throw out town reads like they're candy and come to some unique perspectives when she's town from what I've seen, so I don't want to unfairly hold her to a standard, but I am sort of checking my watch waiting for her to get truly invested to assess a better read.
dya - I read their frustration as genuine even if I'm not sure if it's really alignment indicative at all. Beyond that, I see enough "poke" statements for lack of a better term that I like that GTH I'd sort them as town.
spf - Lots of genuine gear turning and poking and pushing the thread, and based on what has been said about her (more "words" as scum), this seems to align more with a theory of town spf.
Visor (outed wolf) - As much as I've interacted with Visor from time to time, have we actually played together? I can't remember. Anyway, Visor seems legit. This is probably the most reliant on soul read of my light towns.

POE
Amy - Amy's doing things and I feel this placement is sort of unfair to her, but I'm just not getting there on her at all yet, and that's probably a me problem, and I'd like to bridge the gap. Her tone is fine, she has made some efforts to solve, I just don't see them as genuine or anything yet and I can't place her emotions anywhere. I'm still sort of clueless as to why she's getting townread. She has 35 posts and I can't really tell anything AI at all in them personally, and that's a bit concerning.
Arete - I don't know whether I buy Arete's push on me or not still, something isn't squaring with me about it and I'm not sure how to clarify. The policy push on Dizzy is just bad at face value, but I'm not sure whether it makes them wolfy.
c4 - I think I can get somewhere to find c4, but as of now nothing. The reads list is somewhat opposed to mine, I'd like to try and figure out and reconcile some differences of opinion.
Gavial - Yikes, this ISO is a nothingburger. An easy d1 yeet candidate. I just don't think alignment can be assessed unless Gavial (Seth?) steps up his game. I also defer somewhat to you who know him better.
Hally - I'm sad to report this, but I'm not feeling Hally yet and I really need to talk to them. I appreciated their explanation of Arete's push of me but I'm having trouble seeing eye to eye with them about that. We agree about nutella and Vulgard, but I'm not really sure how Hally reached those conclusions enough to make a determination. I might GTH them town so they're probably the person in my POE I least want to vote out right now, but I still couldn't place them in the above category.
KZA - I'm not sure what to do with this ISO at this time. Help.
Marluxion - I'm not sure what to do with this ISO at this time. Help.
sunbae - This is the battle of my brain and my heart... for sunbae. My brain says sure, he's town, but my heart says no (and whacks the town read away), so I guess he drops to here? I'm not sure where to place him, maybe he needs his own "sunbae???" category. There are complex thoughts and gears turning, but I don't sense a town agenda yet. I'm not sure how to explain it, but it feels off to me, he doesn't emotionally match what 1 day we had in the Voxx 9er and I'm not sure I believed his thoughts on spf were real. I don't need him to like, spend time convincing me, I'm hoping and assuming a light switch will go off at some point.

I don't have enough of a sense to sort within tiers, so they're alphabetical for now. Maybe I'm concentrating too much on people I know and being fooled, lol.

These feel mostly like foggy thoughts outside of nutella, so this isn't presented in a way that's supposed to be anything but ranting (and trying to keep it short, oops) about a lot of cogs in motion, but due to the nature of this game and the post cap, I thought it'd be better to spectate and at least try and collect my thoughts to create a reads list and say some things, and then try to interact and post in a more preferred way.

Also, hi @Dyslexicon! I'd say sheep nutella if you'd like, I trust her and she seems to have an increasing handle on the game affairs. I am really excited to be on the same side here... I think it's true!? I hope.
Tangrowth wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 1:07 pm I don't have time to elaborate much, unfortunately, but I'd be happy to engage with anyone about reads upon my return... whenever that'll be. I'm hoping an hour before EoD at the absolute latest but I just don't know. There's a chance I miss it, but I'd really hate to do that.

I ranked players within tiers as thoughtfully as I could with limited time. Some words off the top of my head... just going to trust spf right now, we're mindmelding, she seems legit. dya feels right to me, I want to see what they can do going forward. I need to actually interact with Dizzy at some point to make sure. sunbae I still have some misgivings on but I think he looked a lot better after I got to witness his gears turning in real time. Alison is the one I'm most torn on but for some reason I just believe her.

The reads below that I'm having a lot more trouble sorting. I'm seeing what I want to see with Zack, but I'm increasingly concerned that... it's by the numbers or something? I still think he's probably town but I couldn't keep him up there for some reason... really running out of time, gotta stop here I guess.

Strong town
nutella
spf

Moderate town
dya
Dizzy
sunbae
Alison

Upper POE - light town
Zack (bronana)
Vulgard
c4
Visor (outed wolf)
Marluxion
Amy
KZA

why did kza move up here? tangy talks like they hadn't really noticed kza's posts in any real way, never mentioned kza - seems odd

Lower POE
Arete
Hally
Gavial
Tangrowth wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:38 pm
Hally wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 1:20 pm
Tangrowth wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 1:07 pm I don't have time to elaborate much, unfortunately, but I'd be happy to engage with anyone about reads upon my return... whenever that'll be. I'm hoping an hour before EoD at the absolute latest but I just don't know. There's a chance I miss it, but I'd really hate to do that.

I ranked players within tiers as thoughtfully as I could with limited time. Some words off the top of my head... just going to trust spf right now, we're mindmelding, she seems legit. dya feels right to me, I want to see what they can do going forward. I need to actually interact with Dizzy at some point to make sure. sunbae I still have some misgivings on but I think he looked a lot better after I got to witness his gears turning in real time. Alison is the one I'm most torn on but for some reason I just believe her.

The reads below that I'm having a lot more trouble sorting. I'm seeing what I want to see with Zack, but I'm increasingly concerned that... it's by the numbers or something? I still think he's probably town but I couldn't keep him up there for some reason... really running out of time, gotta stop here I guess.

Strong town
nutella
spf

Moderate town
dya
Dizzy
sunbae
Alison

Upper POE - light town
Zack (bronana)
Vulgard
c4
Visor (outed wolf)
Marluxion
Amy
KZA

Lower POE
Arete
Hally
Gavial
i’m confused how you think kza is more villagery than me or arete

can you explain?
I basically sorted the two POE pools (except maybe Zack and Vulgard because they fell down into the top there) through GTH. No grand reason, just off the top of my head.
Tangrowth wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:52 pm I'm going to look at KZA's ISO now.
Tangrowth wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:54 pm
KZA wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 9:30 pm
Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:38 am c4, dya and KZA are in the "no impressions made" club and I would like them to play the game. I do not townread c4 for a carefully voiced scumread (?) on SPF. That's in any average wolf's wolfrange and I think SPF is too quick to clear them regardless of alignment.

dya and KZA just haven't talked about the game much yet. Dya got offended based on a single accusation if I read that correctly, and KZA 5-posted and dipped.
Vulgard wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 8:12 am I could say similar things about KZA, for that matter. Except KZA's ISO is even worse. Not only does it have fewer posts, but its only attempt at engagement is a thin townread on SPF. Also, bows out of reading Gavial instead of even trying. Terrible look so far. The point about "looking out of touch with the thread" also applies here. Dizzy just above me is open about the fact they won't engage with the game (not sure how to read that at the moment). KZA here is low-efforting and being quiet about it.

Stupid read, but KZA and Dizzy aren't W/W based on that. I doubt they would both do this as wolves, and in such a different manner, too. If they wanted to meme and become the slankwolf collective, they'd either both do it like Dizzy or both like KZA. I understand if people consider this read stupid, though.
sorry to bring up old stuff, I've been working a lot and not really posting

wanna walk me through this 0-100? I don't really see how you made this progression when I had 0 posts between those 2
I like this post mildly. Otherwise I got nothing from KZA I think.

I don't exactly know why he's being voted, I guess I need to continue reading, or can someone summarize it super quickly for me? I'm assuming it's just a KZA and Gavial are the dual "can't tell if they're town" votes, like someone who is voting KZA tell me why that's better than Gavial I guess is what I'm wondering.
Tangrowth wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:57 pm nutella I don't quickly understand from looking back into your ISO why you prefer a KZA vote, can you link me
Tangrowth wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:58 pm I don't really care who dies of the two I guess, just had one minor good vibe on one KZA post and nothing with Gavial, but they're both not really helping move the game along. It sucks that we have to worry about this in this game.

this just feels like someone trying to defend their wolfbro a bit, then cutting bait at the end when the writing's on the wall. reminds me somewhat of how gh/me treated spooksters d1 in that stupid ass hydra game.

there's even a post in there where hally was pressing tangy on kza a bit - minor enough, certainly no smoking gun on its own. But added up with poor-looking kza progression -> hally had tangy in POE -> hally was asking tangy about kza -> hally unexpectedly dies n1. could be something there.

i think i want to start looking closely at alison + tangy/chloe. That's a combo that had good reason to ice hally and makes sense to me as wolves. Not sure who would be the third there, but also it's d2 with three unflipped wolves so who cares about building a full solve, that's pointless
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i did hate tangy's kza stuff

but also thought maybe that's too easy and it just shows she was uninformed

i came into today ready to scrutinize chloe but i got to a comfortable village read of her pretty quickly just bc her brain works really similarly to mine and we just vibed a lot as i would expect to when both town

but i could imagine a world where she's fooling me i guess
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

can someone talk me down from a dyachei/alison wolf world?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

bronana wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:36 am seems good SPF, I'll semi-sponge you. why do you think my alignment will be super obvious soon btw?

I still flat out don't get the marl townreads, (don't bother trying to explain it again, I still won't get it). don't care about the derp. I'm confused by Chloe's progression on marl and wondering if it's perhaps performative

visor had multiple "Alison wtf are you doing" posts but doesn't seem to scumread her which seemed weird. I don't really know why he's so convinced on Amy and/or dya, he ignored me asking several times (I've wondered if as a wolf he would be more likely to bother to respond tho tbf)

you've been a fairly big part of the conversation today and in general i just think it'll be easier for me to tell in the next few dayphases if your solving is coming from a genuine place or not. i don't know if anyone else will find you obvious but i feel fairly confident in my ability to read you as the game goes on
staypositivefriend
Hitman

outed wolf wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:36 am okay im here, throw shit my way and ill try to answer it (expect minor delays but ill do my best)
i would love to see some specific examples of posts from amy that find wolfy
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:07 am
bronana wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:36 am seems good SPF, I'll semi-sponge you. why do you think my alignment will be super obvious soon btw?

you've been a fairly big part of the conversation today and in general i just think it'll be easier for me to tell in the next few dayphases if your solving is coming from a genuine place or not. i don't know if anyone else will find you obvious but i feel fairly confident in my ability to read you as the game goes on
based on what? this was said like we have some long meta history together but we don't so it's throwing me off.
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

Chloe wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:12 pm and the fact that hes legitimately reading me off of a single post and hes locked into a world where im a villager because of it. it's like a backwards tunnel, and i can see that coming from his weirdass brain as a villager
it's not a lock
i'm just treating it as if it's a lock currently because it will make the game way more enjoyable, and if i do end up thinking you're a wolf later i'll handle that situation when it comes
Chloe wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:12 pm i'm currently on the 'marl probably derpcleared himself' train - though i acknowledge that outside of that i still don't feel entirely comfortable with him. he feels super agreeable and upbeat, and hes missing the aggressive spark that i'm used to seeing. he's posted a lot but i dont really get anything out of it - it just feels like a skeletal iso
the derpclear is irrelevant
i think my posting this game has been good and i've been doing a good job of evaluating people
also you know i've been trying to cut back on tunneling people, it's the main thing i can do to improve
i'm proud of my play so far and it's a little insulting that the only reason you have to townread me is because of the derpclear
staypositivefriend
Hitman

bronana wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:14 am

based on what? this was said like we have some long meta history together but we don't so it's throwing me off.
i honestly don't know how to explain it. it has nothing to do with meta, it's just that your particular playstyle is one that can usually be judged on results and overall trajectories more than individual moments. i can try to go into more detail if you really want
sunbae
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Post by sunbae »

Sometimes when a situation is really making me struggle it helps to break down the problem into smaller pieces and find a solution that covers all of them:

Main Problem: I am having difficulty parsing the Dya/Alison stuff

Mini Problem #1: I do not feel like Alison has provided much in terms of large scale takes this game. I do not believe Alison has attempted to discern the alignment of various players but rather has started with a conclusion on said players and argued from there when it was relevant to the discussion. I also believe that - from what I've heard about Alison - town Alison would be quite insightful and bringing their own point of view to the table, making me think about various things in new ways this game.

Mini Problem #2: I do not feel like Dya has stretched out their world view at all nor have really been trying to solve the game as a whole. Rather it's been a lot more of a narrow swath of focus (unless specifically asked) and a constant reiteration of the main day 1 read.

Mini Problem #1 & #2 issues: Alison and Dya have been after each other since midway through day 1. I do not know which person to believe here. I spent some time pushing Dya and spent more time defending Dya and being skeptical of Alison.

Mini Problem #3: Both of these players have been declared highly likely wolves from multiple players in the game.

Mini Problem #4: Both of them have basically dismissed any pressure in their direction (sounds like OMGUS is the phrase being used often? But I think thats the gist of it).

Potential Solution?: Dya was called wolf early. Began to attack Alison. Alison was getting town reads early. People started to believe Dya instead. Both players pretty much froze in place as that happened. Neither branched out too much. Neither started solving around their wolf read. They've spun their wheels on each other. KZA died overnight. Both of them are just pretty down and disheartened. They are both wolves that were going for some distance and got locked into a situation they didn't know how to handle. My difficulty in parsing this interaction is because the answer is *both* of them rather than one.

Probability? Uncertain. Does it answer all of my issues? It would. Gonna ponder overnight.
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

sunbae wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:31 pm I'm not trying to pocket you silly. If I'm doing something nefarious it's trying to tie us together by being cagey in my read on you when asked, giving you a quick town read but never really engaging with you on any reads, and playfully telling you to case me while not worrying about your response.
this feels too self aware
i'm very surprised nobody even commented on this besides amy going ????
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[VOTE: alison] aubergine

fuck it, i'm done letting her slot continue to exist

she has ignored prods to give us anything, just like kza did

there've been a couple decent micro-level reasons she could be a villager, but as she's continued to do nothing it really just kinda feels like she's demotivated/resigned/in antispew-ish territory

@ spf, my take is that if alison flips red i would put dya on a more-or-less clear-til-lylo level personally. i don't see them just zeroing in on hard bussing a partner from the get-go, unless it was literally a bigbrain alison strat that was cooked up in wolfchat from the start. and maybe i'm naive if i don't at least entertain that possibility, because lord knows alison is capable of targeting tailored plans to fool the people she needs to fool. but i've seen town dya just latch onto reads like that and get upset about not being listened to earlier enough times that, well, i would give them credit for it.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

sunbae wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:17 am Sometimes when a situation is really making me struggle it helps to break down the problem into smaller pieces and find a solution that covers all of them:

Mini Problem #1: I do not feel like Alison has provided much in terms of large scale takes this game. I do not believe Alison has attempted to discern the alignment of various players but rather has started with a conclusion on said players and argued from there when it was relevant to the discussion. I also believe that - from what I've heard about Alison - town Alison would be quite insightful and bringing their own point of view to the table, making me think about various things in new ways this game.

Mini Problem #2: I do not feel like Dya has stretched out their world view at all nor have really been trying to solve the game as a whole. Rather it's been a lot more of a narrow swath of focus (unless specifically asked) and a constant reiteration of the main day 1 read.

Mini Problem #1 & #2 issues: Alison and Dya have been after each other since midway through day 1. I do not know which person to believe here. I spent some time pushing Dya and spent more time defending Dya and being skeptical of Alison.

Mini Problem #3: Both of these players have been declared highly likely wolves from multiple players in the game.

Mini Problem #4: Both of them have basically dismissed any pressure in their direction (sounds like OMGUS is the phrase being used often? But I think thats the gist of it).

Potential Solution?: Dya was called wolf early. Began to attack Alison. Alison was getting town reads early. People started to believe Dya instead. Both players pretty much froze in place as that happened. Neither branched out too much. Neither started solving around their wolf read. They've spun their wheels on each other. KZA died overnight. Both of them are just pretty down and disheartened. They are both wolves that were going for some distance and got locked into a situation they didn't know how to handle. My difficulty in parsing this interaction is because the answer is *both* of them rather than one.

Probability? Uncertain. Does it answer all of my issues? It would. Gonna ponder overnight.
i'm genuinely relived to hear someone else express a similar theory. i don't even know if it's likely but i've been heavily considering the same thing

the main factor for me, i think, is the fact that alison is playing like she wants to die. alison can read a room, and she knows regardless of her alignment that she's going to get chopped if she keeps up with her current trajectory, and i see no indication that this trajectory is going to change

if alison is a wolf, then this makes me feel that she is setting up her partners to look good off of her flip. this would imply to me that one of the primary pushers on alison has partner equity, and the name that fits most plainly into that would be dyachei - someone who i have struggled to fully grasp in this game but who is still pushing on someone that is undeniably wolfy in their own right

this fits with alison choosing to vote for amy over dyachei earlier in the day. it fits with dyachei not seeming particularly interested (from what i can tell) in expanding their worldview beyond alison being a wolf. it fits with both of them feeling relatively dejected
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

the fact that 95% of the conversation about me since i went to bed has been about the derpclear and not my posts or takes is legitimately straight up annoying
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

sunbae wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:17 am Potential Solution?: Dya was called wolf early. Began to attack Alison. Alison was getting town reads early. People started to believe Dya instead. Both players pretty much froze in place as that happened. Neither branched out too much. Neither started solving around their wolf read. They've spun their wheels on each other. KZA died overnight. Both of them are just pretty down and disheartened. They are both wolves that were going for some distance and got locked into a situation they didn't know how to handle. My difficulty in parsing this interaction is because the answer is *both* of them rather than one.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

if alison continues to Not Post, then i feel like i have no choice but to conclude that she's in anti-spew, yeah

and that's fair, nutella. if alison flips red, then dyachei rightfully deserves credit for spearheading the push against her - i've just been unable to get that theory out of my mind
staypositivefriend
Hitman

if my gut instinct that a dyachei/amy wolf world is too easy, then maybe that does imply that alison is just a wolf. hm
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

ill start with my initial thoughts on amy:

i thought their opening was fine, not particularly villagery, not particularly wolfy, she also called out alison with the mischop stuff. i remember she villa read sunbae for a super light post that i thought was completely within his wheelhouse for faking (the soul read post he made towards me). that was a wait a sec, am i so out of touch moment?

look i think im gonna fail you here, i don't know if its any single post (except that snowed post i mentioned earlier). its just... she has a response for everything, she doesnt feel uncertain about anything in the game. she might change from wolfy to villagery or what have you, but it feels like she has something on everyone. i dont feel like she is feeling her way through the game basically. like i think theres a few people in this game (sunbae, you maybe) who are struggling through getting somewhere and i dont sense that from her. (i think its perhaps more obvious on d2). sorry that i cant give more than vague shit here.

re dya: super flat as in her sentences had like one idea in them and only a few words per sentence. when dya is a wolf she has a lot of those really flat posts. like: this is an idea. this is another idea. this is a further idea. shit doesnt flow. its all separate. perhaps dya was treating this game differently - i think there are a few things with dya taking a while to talk to me or not snapping back at me or not dragging sunbae into figuring stuff out which isnt great. i think if i was wrong on dya i would expect at least a little light mockery towards me (which would be a little deserved after rocks fall). but its possible that dyas the bigger person and just ignored that stuff and playing the game as is.

re alison: i think we can all agree alison has done p much nothing, repeated the same stuff over and over again and has been nigh useless today. i dont know if thats a villagery useless or not but im not happy about it.

ofc there is the potential i am just flat out wrong and leading us to our doom here, wouldnt be the first time lol. esp with my pushes gaining traction, its weird, normally they dont lol
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

sunbae wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:17 am Sometimes when a situation is really making me struggle it helps to break down the problem into smaller pieces and find a solution that covers all of them:

ya i think this is a reasonable take and certainly within the wheelhouse of dya to do as a wolf (im reminded of dya pushing esooa in the org game that i just completely ignored lol)
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

i have not been particularly impresssed by c4 tbh, he got mad v briefly and hasnt done anything of note afterwards

idk how to read the guy, so shrug

re zack: i am going to give him a day because he did push kza but he hasnt really had that V Zack moment where he sends some nerd to the shadow realm, so while there is wanting there, i cant bring myself to really tr him

there has been a few occasions this game where i have felt like i am playing a different game to everyone else lol.

i think marls posts are not v good and i think chloe repeating the same stuff over and over again is just wolfy busywork, but maybe thats just how those guys do it
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

if theres 1/2 in amy/dya ill consider this a mission success

2/3 in amy/dya/alison would be aokay with me too
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

outed wolf wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:29 am i think marls posts are not v good
okay so talk about them
this is like the 8th time you've said my posting is not v good without saying why or what posts you dont like and you ignored me the last time i asked you to
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:17 am

i honestly don't know how to explain it. it has nothing to do with meta, it's just that your particular playstyle is one that can usually be judged on results and overall trajectories more than individual moments. i can try to go into more detail if you really want
sure, i enjoy hearing people talk about me :noble:

-----

i suppose dya/alison is possible; i thought it was strange when dya said something about people not listening to them when alison was literally the lead wagon. I'm not sure how believable I truly find this or if people are just convincing themselves everyone in the POE is mafia together.

-----

kinda disappointed people have criticized me not doing enough analysis and then my post about tangy/chloe was mostly ignored. visor i agree with you that chloe's posts seem a little off to me, especially the way she progressed on marl doesn't sit right with me (i don't get the sense she really believes marl is town, just backed off once sentiment seemed to turn in his favor esp from arete)

-----

I need to go into post-conserving mode at this point unfortunately, kept delaying posting this because people kept saying more shit i wanted to consider. probably got too careless with some posts but oh well puckering in my butthole to refrain from discussing things too much and delicately serving out longer rambling posts is just anathema to my enjoyment
staypositivefriend
Hitman

outed wolf wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:25 am ill start with my initial thoughts on amy:

i thought their opening was fine, not particularly villagery, not particularly wolfy, she also called out alison with the mischop stuff. i remember she villa read sunbae for a super light post that i thought was completely within his wheelhouse for faking (the soul read post he made towards me). that was a wait a sec, am i so out of touch moment?

look i think im gonna fail you here, i don't know if its any single post (except that snowed post i mentioned earlier). its just... she has a response for everything, she doesnt feel uncertain about anything in the game. she might change from wolfy to villagery or what have you, but it feels like she has something on everyone. i dont feel like she is feeling her way through the game basically. like i think theres a few people in this game (sunbae, you maybe) who are struggling through getting somewhere and i dont sense that from her. (i think its perhaps more obvious on d2). sorry that i cant give more than vague shit here.

re dya: super flat as in her sentences had like one idea in them and only a few words per sentence. when dya is a wolf she has a lot of those really flat posts. like: this is an idea. this is another idea. this is a further idea. shit doesnt flow. its all separate. perhaps dya was treating this game differently - i think there are a few things with dya taking a while to talk to me or not snapping back at me or not dragging sunbae into figuring stuff out which isnt great. i think if i was wrong on dya i would expect at least a little light mockery towards me (which would be a little deserved after rocks fall). but its possible that dyas the bigger person and just ignored that stuff and playing the game as is.

re alison: i think we can all agree alison has done p much nothing, repeated the same stuff over and over again and has been nigh useless today. i dont know if thats a villagery useless or not but im not happy about it.

ofc there is the potential i am just flat out wrong and leading us to our doom here, wouldnt be the first time lol. esp with my pushes gaining traction, its weird, normally they dont lol
alright, thanks. i actually find myself agreeing with your description of amy - i recall that in rocks falls, her reads had a lot of hemming and hawwing, and she tended to gravitate between stances in a fairly frequent/fluid way, whereas her reads here are generally more point A to point B to C. when i said that i felt that amy was lacking "passion" in my readslist earlier, that's probably what i was trying to get at. this has given me enough to consider
Chloe
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 114

Post by Chloe »

kinda v-read marl being legitimately peeved that hes being townread for something so low-level and people not commenting on the actual meat of his posts
im starting to feel the ego i expected
or maybe ego isnt the word
idk
self-centeredness?
marlness

i also kinda share the feeling wrt how hes talking to visor rn
since visor (or it mighta been zack? think it was visor) brought up a concern with my slot and when i asked them to pull up receipts i got left on read
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

also im in a better mental state now than i was earlier thank fuck

tryina expand my horizons currently

if anyone wants me to do an iso hmu
otherwise im continuing my d1 read
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

Marluxion wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:31 am
outed wolf wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:29 am i think marls posts are not v good
okay so talk about them
this is like the 8th time you've said my posting is not v good without saying why or what posts you dont like and you ignored me the last time i asked you to
they're super basic and i dont feel like you are trying to really work with anyone
staypositivefriend
Hitman

bronana wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:34 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:17 am

sure, i enjoy hearing people talk about me :noble:
i feel that your particular playstyle is a playstyle that circles around wolves and then gradually pounces on them. i perceive your playstyle as being about poking and prodding at things that bother you until you find something that really sticks, and i think this is a playstyle that tends to yield good results within a couple of dayphases regardless of your level of effort. this means that within a couple of dayphases, there will be enough contextual information from the next couple of flips (ie: did zack push on the flipped wolves? who did his scumhunting center around? what was his progression on them like) that will make it easier to tell if your solving is coming from a real headspace
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

Marluxion wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:14 am the derpclear is irrelevant
i think my posting this game has been good and i've been doing a good job of evaluating people
also you know i've been trying to cut back on tunneling people, it's the main thing i can do to improve
i'm proud of my play so far and it's a little insulting that the only reason you have to townread me is because of the derpclear
also i AM trying to read you off of non-derpclear things
and ive said as much
i dont like your posts really, and ive been saying that for 10,000 years
i've been tossing around the idea that it might be a playerlist/site thing and im okay with giving you the benefit of the doubt for a bit
and i've only really started seeing villa-marl since around the time when you came into the thread before the derpclear

i really do want more from you even tho im more confident in you being a villabro lately
i dont mean to offend you, and im sorry if i have - and i realize its hypocritical of me to say your iso feels skeletal but its my real thoughts
staypositivefriend
Hitman

im prolly done posting for the night. need to give my brain a break. i should be here like maybe 2 hours before the deadline tomorrow? i plan to sleep for like 12 hours so we'll see. @ me if you have any questions
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

zack i did read your post but i forgot about it when i was answering the other stuff

i remember expressing concern over tangrowths slot at the time though not for those reasons - i think there is potential there, but chloe is also getting hard defended by a bunch of ppl so im kinda just shrug.gif

its kinda like fol gang vs the rest lol

(i also still think nutella is a villager, think they cant keep up the way they are playing this as a wolf)
staypositivefriend
Hitman

oh and btw, i felt consistently throughout d1 that tangygrowth was the one of the players that i was the most likely to be misreading. i feel somewhat similarly about chloe. i would lean on that slot being a villager overall (i actually do feel that their defense of kza was a little too brazen to be obviously W/W) but i'm willing to consider a world where that slot is a wolf
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

i cant believe those asshole wolves sniped our vig

sad times
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

ftr I'm not hard townreading Chloe

I feel like a lot of people are reading the strength of my read there as higher than it is and I don't want people to be like 'oh well FoLer Arete is townreading her so she must be town' when I'm not very confident

Return to “Previous Rackets”