Total votes: 3
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 287

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 2]

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

dyachei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:15 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:14 pm
dyachei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:58 pm @c4e5g3d5 that is the progression case. what the hell happened to make you 180 your read on spf that suddenly
Her posting got better
that's such a non answer
What... exactly are you looking for here
Do you think that's not a valid reason to townread someone?
Spoiler: show
Progression cases are bad.
Amy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 291
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by Amy »

bronana wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:17 pm
Amy wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:13 pm
dyachei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:07 pm im pretty confident. Even when everyone else thinks you're scum I've been able to find you as town. like in anni last year
cool

and thanks for bringing up anni actually

cause what's been giving me pause for the last little bit is the fact that i'm currently top wagon over alison, who iirc is your top scumread

and that these wagons have (at least fmpov) felt pretty static ever since they got that way

and i feel like you've never been shy about shielding your townreads when they're under heavy fire; you did that for me a LOT in anni, and we both did it for tyranno in hydra game 1 when you were confident he was town

i would in fact expect this to be doubly the case in a situation where the counterwagon is someone you're very heavily scumreading

you HAVE stated that i'm your top town, which, yeah, cool

but i feel like you're engaging with other people's reads on me a lot less than i'd expect given that read, and given the gamestate we currently find ourselves in

and you were engaging w/ reads on alison earlier today, but alison's been talked about a fair bit the past few cages and you're like... doing something else entirely

and i just don't really feel a sense of urgency from you?

like in a sense it feels like you've got me as your top town primarily because you know i SHOULD be your top town and because you want to appease/pocket/whatever me, but you're not playing like that's true

so like... help me out here. has the read weakened over time? am i jumping at shadows? outside of your alison read your head feels a lot more black-box than i'm used to, and while i realize it's a light game, i still feel like your thread positioning isn't what i would expect it to be here
why are you posting like cuth
i guess you could say i'm just posting... off-the-cuth thoughts jajajajajaja

hope you're having a good day
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 324
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

Amy wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:16 pm
dyachei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:15 pm the read hasn't weakened over time, my busy-ness has. I had work and now am dealing with some stuff on MU and trying to catch up on reading certain things

but like no one's listening to me anyway
give me a general overview of what you wanna do here
I want you to be left alone, I think you're highly likely to be town

I want alison to be elimmed

I want more people to look at the case I posted with c4

I'm not sure what the case is even on you other than alison's case that you were setting up mis-elims which feels like agenda to me because villagers can do things that look like that easily and Idon't think you as a wolf would be that brazen
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

there was an "" attached to the end of that post but i guess the syndicate ate it?
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

alright i can't use brackets on this website whatever
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:19 pm
dyachei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:58 pm @c4e5g3d5 that is the progression case. what the hell happened to make you 180 your read on spf that suddenly
Her posting got better
that's such a non answer
i think you should be able to show me what posts and why
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

vulgard and nutella aren't here, arete is (was?) here but doesn't feel like they're doing anything, nl vaporized or something, chloe is sheeping, alison is self-presing

frustrating wagon

arete what are your thoughts on like... anything, really?

just general gamestate overview, i guess
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 287

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

dyachei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:21 pm
Her posting got better
that's such a non answer
Yeah this is a wolf lol

"Hey everyone come look at this one read that changed"
"Not pulling quotes immediately? Sus."

Just finding some random petty shit to cling to

Busywork? Distraction? Fuck if I know.

Just take that explanation I just gave Dizzy if you want to understand my spf townread
Progression cases are bad.
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

dya what's your read on zack
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

is it unreasonable for me to assume that outed wolf's wolf equity increases significantly if amy is a villager?

dont wanna seem like im setting up chops, but i was just thinking about how outed wolf and amy seem to have a unique dynamic where outed wolf is (presumably?) very good at correctly identifying amy's alignment, and he is confident that amy is a wolf. dyachei has a similar dynamic and claims to have the opposite impression. my gut tells me that an amy/dya wolfteam is too easy - it's just such a level 0 solve
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Amy wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:28 pm dya what's your read on zack
maybe I'm pocketed but I kind of like his dgaf attitude
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:27 pm
dyachei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:21 pm
Her posting got better
that's such a non answer
Yeah this is a wolf lol

"Hey everyone come look at this one read that changed"
"Not pulling quotes immediately? Sus."

Just finding some random petty shit to cling to

Busywork? Distraction? Fuck if I know.

Just take that explanation I just gave Dizzy if you want to understand my spf townread
I mean you've had time. on questioning I would hope you'd be able to remember 1 fucking detail about why she's town now. It clearly made a huge impression
Arete
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/theirs/themself

Post by Arete »

Amy wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:26 pm vulgard and nutella aren't here, arete is (was?) here but doesn't feel like they're doing anything, nl vaporized or something, chloe is sheeping, alison is self-presing

frustrating wagon

I've been having thoughts!!!! if you want specific new thoughts that aren't just the previous thoughts but rephrased slightly differently you're going to need to be specific

right now I'm looking through c4 and SPF's posts to try and verify Dya's progression case on him, it felt a bit agenda-y to me but I think some of that is that I was already villagereading c4. so far I've determined that Dya at the very least didn't leave out important posts in between the ones they quoted but I'm still overall not impressed by it, like I can't speak to c4's meta in particular but most wolves are not so incompetent as to literally just completely forget what their previous reads were.
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:28 pm is it unreasonable for me to assume that outed wolf's wolf equity increases significantly if amy is a villager?

dont wanna seem like im setting up chops, but i was just thinking about how outed wolf and amy seem to have a unique dynamic where outed wolf is (presumably?) very good at correctly identifying amy's alignment, and he is confident that amy is a wolf. dyachei has a similar dynamic and claims to have the opposite impression. my gut tells me that an amy/dya wolfteam is too easy - it's just such a level 0 solve
for the record, nl's only played against my towngame once before this that i can recall, and that was rocks

every other time i've played against him i THINK has been a wolfgame

and he's caught me in most of those games, yes

but given current events, i'm not convinced that means he has a good read on me
dyachei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:28 pm
i don't think his tone in hydra was particularly gaf

think that attitude is pretty NAI for zack

i'm assuming you haven't given him too much thought beyond that?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

c4's early progression on me is one of the main reasons why i felt confident about him being a villager throughout d1, FTR. it is true that c4 has not incorrectly read me in a game (yet), and he is actually the most consistent person at reading me out of nearly everyone i've played mafia with, lol

at the time, i thought that the intensity of his early push was really villagery - he silently voted me, got frustrated at being ignored, and then loudly tried to bring attention to his vote on me again. his read did shift without a clear reason, but i didn't find that wolfy because c4 isn't a player (as either alignment) that tends to write out his progressions in excruciating detail

c4's overall trajectory wrt to my alignment would be a really effective way to pocket me if he's a wolf, and it's a strategy i've implemented as a wolf before, but i think he's town
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

Arete wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:31 pm
Amy wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:26 pm vulgard and nutella aren't here, arete is (was?) here but doesn't feel like they're doing anything, nl vaporized or something, chloe is sheeping, alison is self-presing

frustrating wagon

I've been having thoughts!!!! if you want specific new thoughts that aren't just the previous thoughts but rephrased slightly differently you're going to need to be specific

right now I'm looking through c4 and SPF's posts to try and verify Dya's progression case on him, it felt a bit agenda-y to me but I think some of that is that I was already villagereading c4. so far I've determined that Dya at the very least didn't leave out important posts in between the ones they quoted but I'm still overall not impressed by it, like I can't speak to c4's meta in particular but most wolves are not so incompetent as to literally just completely forget what their previous reads were.
i don't actually know what your read is on either myself or alison, and i think we're at the point where you need to put effort into forming one
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Amy wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:32 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:28 pm is it unreasonable for me to assume that outed wolf's wolf equity increases significantly if amy is a villager?

for the record, nl's only played against my towngame once before this that i can recall, and that was rocks

dyachei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:28 pm
i don't think his tone in hydra was particularly gaf

think that attitude is pretty NAI for zack

i'm assuming you haven't given him too much thought beyond that?
he's someone that's difficult for me to read on the regular amy, but he's been one of the only people seeing things from my perspective
Chloe
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 114

Post by Chloe »

i think c4 is town yeah

this is like
absolutely nothing at all like his CoV game
like the contrast is giant

as the self-proclaimed Person Who Brought Attention to c4 in CoV i declare him villagery
staypositivefriend
Hitman

if i had to form a "towncore" right now, it would be arete, vulgard, c4, nutella, and (maybe) sunbae. i've found arete and vulgard villagery on an independent level, and i also trust them to be correct about each other in a world where one of them is a wolf (and i dont think that they're W/W). nutella had a very villagery progression on KZA throughout d1 and has not seemed to struggle with her tone being wolf or with her reads being fluid and evolving like she did in the wolfgames that i've seen from her. sunbae's posts have an earnestness to them that i find villagery and i'm just accepting him as town for now. if he's a wolf pocketing me then w/e
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

Amy wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:34 pm

frustrating wagon

i don't actually know what your read is on either myself or alison, and i think we're at the point where you need to put effort into forming one
I've personally found Alison to be townie but people keep telling me that the things I'm finding townie are bad reasons to townread her/things she would do as Mafia which makes me doubt my read (this is how I feel about basically every non FoLer that I've tried to read but it's more prominent with Alison)

my belief-in-her-being-town is dropping off the more she doesn't post, 'not posting when you're being suspected' is more common from wolves

your posts are made of post, and that's about all I can come up with
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

was Dya in CoV?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Arete wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:39 pmwas Dya in CoV?
yup
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

ye dya was in cov
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

yes and on d1 i was like the first person to point out c4 ws nothing like he was in CoV

im just having second thoughts looking at his progression
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

i think JJJ forgot to add CoV to the required reading list for the class
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

this might be me being dumb but the fact that c4's entire schtick is that progression cases are bad
makes me feel like trying to read him off of progression isnt the way to go

lmfao
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

dyachei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:40 pm
yes and on d1 i was like the first person to point out c4 ws nothing like he was in CoV

hm

in my experience wolves don't have that sort of abrupt 180-with-no-explanation-whatsoever unless they're really bad at playing scum, like, generally they'll try to at least justify the read change a little bit

do you disagree with that general-statement or are you arguing that c4 is a really unusually bad wolf?
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

Amy wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:32 pm

correction nl also briefly played against my towngame in the Org game that happened after rocks, before i subbed out d1

he incorrectly wolfread me in that, though i don't hold it against him because i was in a very weird headspace at the time and probably was playing very atypically
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Arete wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:42 pm
dyachei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:40 pm

hm

in my experience wolves don't have that sort of abrupt 180-with-no-explanation-whatsoever unless they're really bad at playing scum, like, generally they'll try to at least justify the read change a little bit

do you disagree with that general-statement or are you arguing that c4 is a really unusually bad wolf?
I see it more often than you'd expect and not always from bad wolves
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

please dont read this as AtE or anything i just feel a moral obligation to apologize for not being very helpful while ive been around

just hard for me to get into the meat of this game for a multitude of reasons weh

promise to do as much as humanly possible when my brain isn't fried
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

frustrating wagon

update

having read through SPF's posts in that time period it's not totally ridiculous for someone to change their mind on her based on them but I don't know what c4 personally finds townie and scummy so I don't know if it's plausible for him to or not

such insight. very wow.
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

i guess im at like

nut / vul / marl
sunbae / spf / arete / c4

for strong townreads and weaker townreads
no specific order

everyone else is a big fat 'lol idfk'

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmrrrrrrrr
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

nutella
Chloe
Arete
Marl
nl
vulgard

spf
c4
dizzy
sunbae

alison
dya
zack

unordered within tiers
outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 642

Post by outed wolf »

Chloe wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:54 pm i guess im at like

nut / vul / marl

no specific order

i am getting real tired of you saying this

this is about the 20th post where you're like IDK LOL XD FRIENDOS

you keep talking about the SAME DAMN NAMES in these lists. why do we need to see the 200th reiteration of the same names and the same orders and the same lists

what r u doin pal.
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

outed wolf wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:55 pm
Chloe wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:54 pm i guess im at like

nut / vul / marl

no specific order

i am getting real tired of you saying this

this is about the 20th post where you're like IDK LOL XD FRIENDOS

you keep talking about the SAME DAMN NAMES in these lists. why do we need to see the 200th reiteration of the same names and the same orders and the same lists

what r u doin pal.
throwin shit in the thread in the hopes i'll have an epiphany, mostly
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

ye adios

am useless rn

back laterbye
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

nl are you gonna fucking talk to me or not
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

im busy atm

ill be free in a couple hours
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i think that chloe is a villager
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

thumbsup

i've got stuff later but i'll be around during aussie hours
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i really relate to the feeling that everyone is kinda just solving by themselves in their own individual corner of the game, and i'd really like to play a role in creating a more cohesive/cooperative environment if i'm still here tomorrow. i think the gamestate is actually perfectly fine for the position we're in, but better cohesion/communication would help a lot
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:06 pm i really relate to the feeling that everyone is kinda just solving by themselves in their own individual corner of the game, and i'd really like to play a role in creating a more cohesive/cooperative environment if i'm still here tomorrow. i think the gamestate is actually perfectly fine for the position we're in, but better cohesion/communication would help a lot
i've been trying my best to get people to talk to me and the results have been very... whelming. dunno if that's a consequence of my thread position or more indicative of the gamestate at large (or if i'm just not asking the right questions)

i think there's a pool of players who have found each other as town that need to be doing more with that than they currently are

@ chloe @ arete.
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

Amy wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:09 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:06 pm i really relate to the feeling that everyone is kinda just solving by themselves in their own individual corner of the game, and i'd really like to play a role in creating a more cohesive/cooperative environment if i'm still here tomorrow. i think the gamestate is actually perfectly fine for the position we're in, but better cohesion/communication would help a lot
i've been trying my best to get people to talk to me and the results have been very... whelming. dunno if that's a consequence of my thread position or more indicative of the gamestate at large (or if i'm just not asking the right questions)

i think there's a pool of players who have found each other as town that need to be doing more with that than they currently are

@ chloe @ arete.
people: 'if you and another player are mutually finding each other as town you should do something with that'

me: 'ok. here are 30 posts on why Vulgard is a villager.'

people: 'no not like that'
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

30 is a third of your posts in the game on one player who you town read and other people also town read

maybe they are right you should diversify
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 488

Post by bronana »

i think spf meant talking with each other about the game as a whole more

not

'you are town'
'you are also town'
'yes'
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

like arete this is why it took me so long to find you as town this game

cause it feels like you and the other FoL folks have got a nice little reads circle going, and that's fine and good, but i think at this point most people feel pretty decent about you guys and are ready to talk about other people

like, say, the two enormous wagons that you barely have any sort of read on, or any of the other frequently mentioned wagons (dya, zack), or any of the people that people are having trouble nailing down (dizzy, for instance)

it feels like you're primarily talking to and about FoL people and it makes it really hard to know where you stand on the rest of the game
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

Amy wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:18 pm like arete this is why it took me so long to find you as town this game

cause it feels like you and the other FoL folks have got a nice little reads circle going, and that's fine and good, but i think at this point most people feel pretty decent about you guys and are ready to talk about other people

like, say, the two enormous wagons that you barely have any sort of read on, or any of the other frequently mentioned wagons (dya, zack), or any of the people that people are having trouble nailing down (dizzy, for instance)

it feels like you're primarily talking to and about FoL people and it makes it really hard to know where you stand on the rest of the game
so like

a big part of the reason for that is that I feel like a big part of your reads on each other is based on meta for games I barely looked at, or meta where you've been playing each other for years and know each other's playstyles, and I don't have that, I haven't played more than a handful of games with any of you, I can't engage with 'your approach to the game is subtly different from Congress of Vienna' when the only thing I know about Congress of Vienna is 'Chloe was 3p' and the FoLer copypasta, and the fact that that's such a heavy emphasis this game makes it harder to read the people talking about it (e.g. I can't get a good sense of whether 'x is playing like CoV'/'x is playing in their town meta'/etc. is in good faith or bad faith when I don't know their meta in the first place)

and when I do have reads half the time someone is like 'no but your read is wrong because of their meta'

and even when that's not a factor I'm like 'wow, these sure are reasonable posts, if I didn't know that 90 percent of this playerlist is a strong player as both alignments I would probably find this villagery but it's not out of the range of what a competent wolf could fake'

which, like, it's fine that that's a factor in this game, I'm not going to be like 'meta is bad and evil and you shouldn't ever use it,' but it's making it harder for me, personally, to make reads on non-FoL people and that's not something I can just fix by trying harder
Amy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Amy »

Arete wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:29 pm
Amy wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:18 pm like arete this is why it took me so long to find you as town this game

so like

a big part of the reason for that is that I feel like a big part of your reads on each other is based on meta for games I barely looked at, or meta where you've been playing each other for years and know each other's playstyles, and I don't have that, I haven't played more than a handful of games with any of you, I can't engage with 'your approach to the game is subtly different from Congress of Vienna' when the only thing I know about Congress of Vienna is 'Chloe was 3p' and the FoLer copypasta, and the fact that that's such a heavy emphasis this game makes it harder to read the people talking about it (e.g. I can't get a good sense of whether 'x is playing like CoV'/'x is playing in their town meta'/etc. is in good faith or bad faith when I don't know their meta in the first place)

and when I do have reads half the time someone is like 'no but your read is wrong because of their meta'

and even when that's not a factor I'm like 'wow, these sure are reasonable posts, if I didn't know that 90 percent of this playerlist is a strong player as both alignments I would probably find this villagery but it's not out of the range of what a competent wolf could fake'

which, like, it's fine that that's a factor in this game, I'm not going to be like 'meta is bad and evil and you shouldn't ever use it,' but it's making it harder for me, personally, to make reads on non-FoL people and that's not something I can just fix by trying harder
friendo i wasn't IN congress of vienna, i'm as lost on the CoV reads as you are

and in fact i've been trying very very hard this game to fall back on meta reads as little as possible

gavial was an unabashed meta read and my current read on dya is definitely dipping into meta

but i think most of my other reads are pretty focused on what people have posted in the game itself

the fact that you're lumping me in with the CoV-party makes me feel like you're really just. not actually reading my posts? and i don't know if that's true or not, but if it is it needs to be corrected
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

Amy wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:39 pm
Arete wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:29 pm

so like

friendo i wasn't IN congress of vienna, i'm as lost on the CoV reads as you are

and in fact i've been trying very very hard this game to fall back on meta reads as little as possible

gavial was an unabashed meta read and my current read on dya is definitely dipping into meta

but i think most of my other reads are pretty focused on what people have posted in the game itself

the fact that you're lumping me in with the CoV-party makes me feel like you're really just. not actually reading my posts? and i don't know if that's true or not, but if it is it needs to be corrected
I'm reading your posts! I found your post joking about CoV being required reading for the class mildly amusing and relatable! but it's not just the CoV takes, it's also the fact that ... most of you have years of experience with each other ... and are drawing from that experience in your reads
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 600

Post by nutella »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 6:10 pm @nutella Can you go through how you thought about Gavial's and KZA's alignment and the relation between these? Because I distinctly remember that the consensus seemed to be that KZA might've TMI-ed Gavial as town. And in general, I think it was pretty obvious the pair did not fit as w/w. Even I, with he little context I had, came to this conclusion. Yet, you seemed to suggest KZA would be scum regardless of Gavial's flip, if I'm not mistaken (as Sunbae showed). Why is this?
I don't remember particularly associating them either way on d1, I felt more strongly that KZA would flip scum and was voting there, but was fine with Gav being chopped. Maybe in retrospect I should have seen the KZA stuff that spewed Gav not w/w with him, but it wasn't on my mind at the time.

Alison's posts still have me concerned -- her view of the game feels limited and unclear.

Appreciating Dizzy's thoughts and the convergence on Alison and bronana as priority suspects works for me. Think Amy is still my #1 choice atm but those are all names I want to see talked about for the chop. Honestly might just go for zack over amy (seeing the amy post about how zack might be deliberately tying himself to her -- I'd probably still want to chop her next if zack is red but would be worth further consideration at least... also i can't even tell if that's a thing anymore or if hes all in on sring her now lol) (alternatively they're still w/w and just both shifting into distancing more now aa)

still reading and condensing into one post

i like c4's read that alison reacted more strongly to being tied to seth than to w/v cases, that could be a real mindset thing, i'm not totally following the whole discussion of the comparison that follows tho

Chloe wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:50 pm zack do you have any thoughts on my post outside of the fact that you think im being overexplainy on my early nut read
did you read the actual words, basically
because that felt nasty ngl and i dont get the feeling you actually read the content and instead jumped onto something to try to cast me in a bad light

no me gusta
samebrainsamebrain

Amy wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:52 pm
Arete wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:51 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:43 pm @Amy Should I bus you?
um

is scumchat on the Syndicate usually on Discord or on the forum itself?
lmao arete really is just town huh
lol

weh at 2193 now i'm appreciating amy expressing those concerns with dya (not defending their townreads, and again not having been super transparent with thoughts itt)

i wonder if i'm better off voting zack bc like, i think he's probably just a wolf, whereas i'm at sort of a weird back-and-forth on amy and dya? with alison just another wrench in things. overall still have amy as a stronger gut wolfread than dya, though i don't hate her recent posts. hrm

amy's readlist in 2233 is very.... suddenly consensusy? i mean that's not necessarily bad. thread state has herself + alison/dya/zack as the main poe rn and it makes sense she'd turn to focusing there as either alignment

let's shake things up a bit [VOTE: bronana] aubergine

re: the most recent discussion: i do wish i felt more cohesion yeah. i think there's sort of nebulously a towncore and nebulously a consensus poe but not a huge amount of cooperation. i apologize for my part in being individualistic (and honestly i might not improve on that much this phase since i'm paying more mind to the postcap until eod). i do feel arete specifically has had a bit more of a narrow focus, and i've still been hesitant to include them fully in my own core. on the meta read stuff, again i apologize for having some of those but i don't think i've solely leaned on them for anyone, i've made reads here pretty mainly focused on people's contributions and engagement in this thread. like, there's plenty to go off of -- not having insights into other ppl's meta is not an excuse to hold back on giving your thoughts on them based on game content
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Rackets”