Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [ENDGAME]

Actvscenei
The Mark
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 3]

Post by Actvscenei »

@hawkataine, do you really believe your ISO of gnome or...?? Lol the only thing from gnome that feels unlike what I know of her, is the sarcasm. I don’t recall gnome ever being this snarky and sarcastic in past games lol. Like, gnome’s got sass! Lol
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Dana’s posts still don’t look good to me retrospectively, but I do agree with @hawkataine that Dana wouldn’t start a day phase asking for attention on a scum buddy. Doesn’t mean Hawk is town, but it might mean that Dana is.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MartinGG99 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:56 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:50 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:44 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:39 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:37 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 7:29 pm Your question is a valid one Seanzie. That’s rather on the nose. Has Martin answered this?
No I haven't, I think Seanzie's question was intended for you and I thought the suggestion was ridiculous.

I don't see why I wouldn't mention anything I said in that post.
Why did you switch from seeming to think there could be a second healer to then seeing to think there absolutely couldn't be one?
I just explained it in the above.

If I'm going to say that Long Con very likely dies, then I don't see anything in that post as being unnecessary to making that point.
You're either missing my point or dodging it.

1.) You started by claiming healer, and seemingly in your claim you would not at all be surprised to see a second healer claim, but then

2.) Not long afterwards, you seemed to express strong conviction that there couldn't be a second healer in the game.

These things don't jive. Please explain your thoughts, what led you from 1 to 2?
1. Remove anything substantiated by "Seemingly". You're conjecturing here, and I tend to be very specific with my wording and intents.

Besides, if I had any real belief that there was a 2nd healer then I would not have warned Long Con. That simple.

However, I don't know if others have a different vision of the setup. So in order to make my point I have to mention the possibilities that may seem likely from theirs, but aren't from mine.

2. This doesn't conflict with #1. Number 2 is a clarification after all.
I'm not conjecturing, I'm making a logical conclusion based off your words:
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:16 pm @Long Con

Unless there's another 1-shot healer, I want to put you on notice that you may be actually dying from poison.

I don't think there's fake poisons given that I'm 1-shot, though I realize that can also be indicative of having the healing ability split up. I doubt that though because there's, to my knowledge, no way to prevent two healers from accidentally healing the same person on the same day.
Your claim consists more of talking about the possibility of a second healer than it does claiming what you actually did. Maybe you're just being verbose, but your intent to a reasonable audience seems to be to not discredit the fact that there could be another healer. You say that you have to mention possibilities that seem likely from other's perspectives but not from yours... but you don't indicate that is what you are doing at all, so, again, to any reasonable audience, what you are saying now doesn't line up well with what you said then. I may be conjecturing, but surprisingly... pretty much all of mafia consists of conjecturing... unless you're a wolf;)
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:50 pm what led you from 1 to 2?
Basically, as I see it in chronological order:

1) Based on the fact that I'm 1-shot, I consider Alison's poison to be real and heal her. I don't imagine a setup with fake poisons against a 1-shot healer.

Additionally, I wonder that if there's a 2nd healer they are likely 1-shot as well. However, that runs into a brick wall because there's nothing to prevent two healers from healing the same person on the same day. So its as if there's only one town healer. It's redundant. So I believe, based on my own role, there's only one healer.

2) Because I spent my only heal, and the above, I go on to believe that poison victim #2 will die and decide to warn them.

I warn long con with mentions of the above. These mentions must be said because he doesn't know what I know, and to assure him of this reality.

3) Later on, Hawk claims to be healer as well. I don't believe it.

Some people entertain the possibility of town and mafia healer. Some suggest lynching me, to which I counter asserting that they fail to realize they can simply test for Long Con's death and vote outside of Martin/Hawk if they don't believe me and instead believe the healer fake-claim.

Since its obvious that I am the healer, I don't need to test that.

4) Someone is confused. I then make the big clarification post that I believed in a single-healer theory. Off the top of my head, everything I have said and acted today is in accordance with this belief.

N o n e of this conflicts or is TMI-indicative. It's all part of a singular belief that was expressed in parts with my actions and assertions.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:53 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:50 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:46 pm One possible thought I had, but doesn't quite fit is that Martin was actually a 3p poisoner, and wanted to claim healer as their fakeclaim, knowing that there would be a healer out there.
It doesn't fit. I'm sure I don't have to explain why it does not as you admitted it just does not fit.
Sure, but sometimes things that don't quite fit actually do fit, you just were trying to put them on inside-out. I agree it doesn't quite fit, but that doesn't mean it isn't a possible truth, or a possible near-truth.
Please tell me you are trolling.

Are you telling me that a 3P Poisoner is gonna out himself to bait the healer out with a fake healer claim?
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

At most you can call what I've said to be poorly worded but that clarification was ****intended**** to make things (my past statements) clearer.

To be accused of TMI simply because what I originally said doesn't seem quite as neat or well-endowed with connecting thoughts as the clarification (of which the clarification is intended for) is frustrating.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:09 pm You say that you have to mention possibilities that seem likely from other's perspectives but not from yours... but you don't indicate that is what you are doing at all
Uh, how?

Isn't it obvious that is what I'm doing?

Like how about I just say

"Long con you're going to die"

It doesn't have the same character.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:13 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:46 pm One possible thought I had, but doesn't quite fit is that Martin was actually a 3p poisoner, and wanted to claim healer as their fakeclaim, knowing that there would be a healer out there.
It doesn't fit. I'm sure I don't have to explain why it does not as you admitted it just does not fit.
Sure, but sometimes things that don't quite fit actually do fit, you just were trying to put them on inside-out. I agree it doesn't quite fit, but that doesn't mean it isn't a possible truth, or a possible near-truth.

Are you telling me that a 3P Poisoner is gonna out himself to bait the healer out with a fake healer claim?
No, I'm telling you that a 3p poisoner with an unknown wincon that made a super duper shady vote last night that could get attention today could be trying to make sure they survive another day by starting off the day with a very believable claim, setting themselves up to win a claim-battle, because maybe they need one more day to fulfil their wincon. Or because of some other unknown possibility that I can't think of. Again, I'm not saying it is like super likely or anything, but I don't see it as out of the realm of possibilities. You think very 1-dimensionally about the game and setups sometimes, but I do not.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MartinGG99 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:18 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:09 pm You say that you have to mention possibilities that seem likely from other's perspectives but not from yours... but you don't indicate that is what you are doing at all
Uh, how?

What do you mean "Uh, how?"? Please, quote yourself point out the words where you indicate that this is what you are doing.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Uh, how?

If I doubted there was another healer, but wanted to mention the possibility, I'd say something like

"I severely doubt there is another healer, but unless there is one, LC, youz fukked."

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:21 pm
Uh, how?

What do you mean "Uh, how?"? Please, quote yourself point out the words where you indicate that this is what you are doing.
"Uh, How?" is referring to your statement.

How can you see and substantiate the argument that I wasn't mentioning possibilities from other's perspectives.

That is literally the whole theme of my post right there.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Anyways, I think I believe you(@MartinGG99) and am probably just going to drop it, because at this point I'm going to argue with you about semantics, not gameplay (I love to argue), and that isn't good for the thread.

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:19 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:13 pm

No, I'm telling you that a 3p poisoner with an unknown wincon that made a super duper shady vote last night that could get attention today could be trying to make sure they survive another day by starting off the day with a very believable claim, setting themselves up to win a claim-battle, because maybe they need one more day to fulfil their wincon. Or because of some other unknown possibility that I can't think of. Again, I'm not saying it is like super likely or anything, but I don't see it as out of the realm of possibilities. You think very 1-dimensionally about the game and setups sometimes, but I do not.
LOL I do not, I apply common sense, Martin is never the 3P here, never, never, not one single tenth of a million chance.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:25 pm Anyways, I think I believe you(@MartinGG99) and am probably just going to drop it, because at this point I'm going to argue with you about semantics, not gameplay (I love to argue), and that isn't good for the thread.
Well, it was valid.

Just infuriating to deal with, and if anything it will make me more concise and clear with my thoughts in the future.

If I had directly and distinctly clarified thinking there was only 1 healer in the world, and that was me, and I had used my shot, in the first post then this wouldn't have had happened. I just thought the following was implied but it was apparently not.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Huh. Interesting. I discovered a town-tell in of myself.

Maybe I'll be able to fix it one day.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think Martin is town. I don’t think I should move my vote. If I should move my vote, why is hawk town? Open question to whomever it may concern
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Point: if hawk flips town does that actually confirm Sloonei as non-mafia (or come close)? His alleged vest would be the last known explanation for a failed kill.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:42 pm Point: if hawk flips town does that actually confirm Sloonei as non-mafia (or come close)? His alleged vest would be the last known explanation for a failed kill.
I think this is a question that is best answered tomorrow if and only if it needs to be answered.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Also, while speaking of information that should be shared only at specific times under specific circumstances,

@Long Con, I was thinking, you may at some point before EoD want to share if you gave away a second object, but probably shouldn't share whom you gave it to if you gave a second one away. This will help town mech solve and limit mafia's ability to claim stuff (Oh, I am the reason there wasn't a NK last night, because LC gave me a vest N2, and just didn't mention it! Therefore I must be town!). Up to you though if you also think it is a good idea or not.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Helllllooooooooo

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 685
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Hello
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sloonei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:40 pmHello
I just read EoD1 over again. How do you feel about the Made wagon that popped up?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:41 pm
I just read EoD1 over again. How do you feel about the Made wagon that popped up?
By "over again", I really mean "for the first time". I never actually finished my read of D1 yesterday.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

We know it contained at least two wolves. I believe it contained at least a third in Hawk. The only way LC is bad is if he gifted me a fake vest and was poisoned by a third party role. I think having three wolves on the wagon is plenty, and if they piled on any more than that then they are playing pretty fast and loose.

I was on it because I thought Made’s vote for nutella looked worse than nutella herself.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sloonei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:51 pm
We know it contained at least two wolves. I believe it contained at least a third in Hawk. The only way LC is bad is if he gifted me a fake vest and was poisoned by a third party role. I think having three wolves on the wagon is plenty, and if they piled on any more than that then they are playing pretty fast and loose.

I was on it because I thought Made’s vote for nutella looked worse than nutella herself.
I think Jay has mentioned the possibility that Made might be scum. What do you think?

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:59 pm

I think Jay has mentioned the possibility that Made might be scum. What do you think?
Based on the wagons Day 1, I’ll call it unlikely but not impossible. Owner was the distant third wagon. Both owner and nutella were on Made. Hawk cast a conspicuous last minute vote for Made too. If all three wagons are mafia then Made would have to have been deemed the most expendable member of the team.

He would not be the first place I look.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sloonei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:59 pm

Based on the wagons Day 1, I’ll call it unlikely but not impossible. Owner was the distant third wagon. Both owner and nutella were on Made. Hawk cast a conspicuous last minute vote for Made too. If all three wagons are mafia then Made would have to have been deemed the most expendable member of the team.

He would not be the first place I look.
If there was scum on Nutella, who do you think it would be?

If there was scum on Owner, who do you think it would be?

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

On nutella: sonny. Mac as a long shot.

On Owner: I don’t know. I have not paid attention to Dana or bad bunny, but they are two names I have seen discussed quite a bit.
I think allcrab has a claim in his favor, right?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sloonei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:11 pm On nutella: sonny. Mac as a long shot.

On Owner: I don’t know. I have not paid attention to Dana or bad bunny, but they are two names I have seen discussed quite a bit.
Allcrab has claimed the same thing as LoMo, with the same target. I am not sure what to make of it. I am also not sure if the claim is AI. Granted, as of right now, both Nutella and Owner have had claims with mafia-specific powers, so I am starting to think that the game had specific roles for mafia and specific roles for town. If this is true, since there wasn't a lot of evidence in the thread at that point to suggest duplicate roles, but now there is strong evidence, I'd say Allcrab's claim looks good, yes. This might also look good for Bunny since Allcrab apparently has a godread on Bunny.

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:57 pm Also, while speaking of information that should be shared only at specific times under specific circumstances,

@Long Con, I was thinking, you may at some point before EoD want to share if you gave away a second object, but probably shouldn't share whom you gave it to if you gave a second one away. This will help town mech solve and limit mafia's ability to claim stuff (Oh, I am the reason there wasn't a NK last night, because LC gave me a vest N2, and just didn't mention it! Therefore I must be town!). Up to you though if you also think it is a good idea or not.
Yeah, no I only give out vests on odd nights.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Speaking of Allcrab....

If we were to look at d1 wagons with Made/Nut/Owner (Made in Yellow) on Allcrab's near-EoD reads list:
Allcrab wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:55 pm Animal Kingdom
Bunny
Hawk
Tangrowth

Kingdom Outskirts
JJJ
Sonny
Gavial

Plants
Lomo
Nutella

Fungi
Owner
Alison
Made

From what I've read so far
Aside from Hawk this seems fairly anti-cooperation with the mafia team, regardless of whether Made is town or mafia, unless we're thinking significant distancing. At EoD his vote is on Owner too, instead of made (if we presume "Made is disposable mafia theory").

And this is a reads list that doesn't include everyone.

I've been thinking about of it for awhile, since I hadn't really seen such circumstances before, but I think it shines overall better on Allcrab.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Is there a strong reason to townread Guillotine?

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:16 pm

Allcrab has claimed the same thing as LoMo, with the same target. I am not sure what to make of it. I am also not sure if the claim is AI. Granted, as of right now, both Nutella and Owner have had claims with mafia-specific powers, so I am starting to think that the game had specific roles for mafia and specific roles for town. If this is true, since there wasn't a lot of evidence in the thread at that point to suggest duplicate roles, but now there is strong evidence, I'd say Allcrab's claim looks good, yes. This might also look good for Bunny since Allcrab apparently has a godread on Bunny.
RE: “town” roles versus “mafia” roles, I was roleblocked last night, apparently by someone other than Gavial.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:35 pm

Is there a strong reason to townread Guillotine?
Yes, but I forget it. May have had something to do with nutella interactions. I have generally liked guillo’s tone and direction. He feels like he’s trying to figure things out in his way.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1172

Post by MacDougall »

im in hospital again so ez three day pass yeh?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

What specifically did allcrab and lomo claim?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:46 pm im in hospital again so ez three day pass yeh?
:bighug:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sloonei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:44 pm

RE: “town” roles versus “mafia” roles, I was roleblocked last night, apparently by someone other than Gavial.
Yes, I saw that. I am not sure exactly what to think. You're not the most clear person, so it is possible you were targeted by town, but it is also not inconsistent with having specific roles for town and mafia if you were targeted by mafia. Like... the setup could have included a specific mafia roleblocker and a town roleblocker, similarly to how I kind of believe that there might be a town and mafia healer. I think it is a bit less likely that the setup would include a specific mafia watcher since watcher is kind of an awkward mafia role - not without utility, but you wouldn't think of it as a mafia role.

Other setups I've seen though, have the same set of roles, and they get randed to everyone and alignments are randed independently, and so sometimes mafia ends up with roles that are kind of questionable for mafia to have. This doesn't seem like that though.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:46 pm im in hospital again so ez three day pass yeh?
Hope you're okay. We'll only yeet you if we really feel like it.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sloonei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:47 pm What specifically did allcrab and lomo claim?
Some sort of nerfed watcher. They both watched JJJ N1.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:51 pm
Hope you're okay. We'll only yeet you if we really feel like it.
im just reading my own iso and its pretty awesome you should do that too
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:50 pm

Yes, I saw that. I am not sure exactly what to think. You're not the most clear person, so it is possible you were targeted by town, but it is also not inconsistent with having specific roles for town and mafia if you were targeted by mafia. Like... the setup could have included a specific mafia roleblocker and a town roleblocker, similarly to how I kind of believe that there might be a town and mafia healer. I think it is a bit less likely that the setup would include a specific mafia watcher since watcher is kind of an awkward mafia role - not without utility, but you wouldn't think of it as a mafia role.

Other setups I've seen though, have the same set of roles, and they get randed to everyone and alignments are randed independently, and so sometimes mafia ends up with roles that are kind of questionable for mafia to have. This doesn't seem like that though.
It is not unheard of here for roles to be duplicated to some degree across alignments, or for roles to appear opposite of the alignment which they would have the most utility for. Mafia trackers/watchers are not super uncommon on the syndicate, i don't think.

This is not an accusation against either of allcrab or lomo. I'm just weighing in on setup speculation in general.

I would be a little surprised if there was a town roleblocker but not a mafia one.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sloonei wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:00 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:50 pm

It is not unheard of here for roles to be duplicated to some degree across alignments, or for roles to appear opposite of the alignment which they would have the most utility for. Mafia trackers/watchers are not super uncommon on the syndicate, i don't think.

This is not an accusation against either of allcrab or lomo. I'm just weighing in on setup speculation in general.

I would be a little surprised if there was a town roleblocker but not a mafia one.
Mac said he roleblocked you. I wasn't sure if he was joking or not.

I agree that it seems lopsided to give town two roleblockers and scum none.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I didn’t see mac claim to have blocked me, but he was probably trolling.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

MacDougall wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 7:33 pm Maybe I wanna chop Guillo
You cant chop me, i can cruise the rest of the game unchopped if i wanted to. If you want me gone you have options though.

1) Make me quit (very hard to do)
2) Day vig me
3) Night kill me.

I'll never get yeeted in this game, ever.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:32 am
You cant chop me, i can cruise the rest of the game unchopped if i wanted to. If you want me gone you have options though.

2) Day vig me
3) Night kill me.

how come
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

MacDougall wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:44 am

2) Day vig me
3) Night kill me.

how come
Because im obvious town baby! Suck on that tit.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Garden Gnome
The Mark
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: gnome/gnomey

Post by Garden Gnome »

Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:01 pm @hawkataine, do you really believe your ISO of gnome or...?? Lol the only thing from gnome that feels unlike what I know of her, is the sarcasm. I don’t recall gnome ever being this snarky and sarcastic in past games lol. Like, gnome’s got sass! Lol
It was fun, lol.
:haha:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:27 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:44 am

2) Day vig me
3) Night kill me.

how come
Because im obvious town baby! Suck on that tit.
mmm guillo lactate
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Garden Gnome wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:00 am
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:01 pm @hawkataine, do you really believe your ISO of gnome or...?? Lol the only thing from gnome that feels unlike what I know of her, is the sarcasm. I don’t recall gnome ever being this snarky and sarcastic in past games lol. Like, gnome’s got sass! Lol
It was fun, lol.
:haha:
Aside from Hawk, who else do you think is scum?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”