Post by MacDougall »

BATMAN
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 685
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 3]

Post by Sloonei »

Guillotine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:18 pm There is contradicting stories between what LongCon claimed and Sloonei is saying here.

@Long Con did you send the vest to Sloonei?
This is not necessarily true. I assumed that I still have the vest because I have not been told explicitly that I do not have it.
I have since been informed that I would not actually be informed if it was spent.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1172

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie literally woke me from a beautiful dream with some telepathic bat signal and nobody cares.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

We need to not jump to assumptions about mechanical contradictions so freely.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

LC hook us up with a vest bruh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:21 pm We need to not jump to assumptions about mechanical contradictions so freely.
but they're so cool and hip and fresh
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Kito must have died because he scumread someone who was not scumread generally, because who kills a fruit vendor?

No, Kito had to be real threat that compelled scum to kill him him/her before Kito developed that read and nailed them.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Sloonei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:19 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:17 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:15 pm I do not play many games that feature bulletproof vests, but my impression has always been that the wearer is informed if and when it is spent. That seems like crucial information for a player to have.

Regardless, if you believe that I am lying then it means the mafia team attempted to kill me on Night 1.
This is a better answer, and gives me some pause. I am not sure what I think of you yet, but I don't feel as good about the game today as I did yesterday.

My worry is that you knew you still had the BP vest because you know who the mafia team attempted to kill N1.
Why do you feel less good about the game? It feels like it is going exceptionally well to me.
Sure, but my spidey sense is tingling like crazy. I'm not like "oh, actually town is totally losing" worried, I'm more like "I get the feeling that there are wolf plans that are being executed that town is falling into" worried.

I'm worried about the fact that there are many super strong players that normally are early game kills that aren't getting killed. Sure, we had a shot blocked, and if we believe JJJ, then there was a weird kill attempt targeted at JJJ... BUT... the more I think about that weird kill attempt, the less I like it.

So, {JJJ, Sloonei, Mac}, if all 3 of these are town, any reasonable wolf team would need to kill some of them off as quickly as possible. Lets assume for a second they are all town, and lets see how the wolves have responded:

N1: Something happened to the standard NK, JJJ and Gav were cupidized. We can assume the NK was supposed to hit on this pool, so I guess that makes sense, but why would they cupidize JJJ and Gav? The more I think about it, the more it doesn't make sense based on JJJ's explanation. The idea was that JJJ was supposed to get killed because Gav is a loose cannon? I guess maybe they were hoping for two kills, but honestly the second kill being Gav makes 0 sense from a wolf perspective since Gav is usually good to have around (Gav did make a comment I saw that made him look possibly like RB D1, but even then idk if this is a good enough reason to do this). Instead, if the cupid was a guaranteed 1 kill, possibly 2 kills, why wouldn't they do something like put JJJ/Mac in a room together, and shoot Sloonei? at least that way, one of the strong players would be guaranteed to be dead, and there would still be a chance that both JJJ and Mac would be.

N2: They presumably shot Kito. Now, don't get me wrong, Kito is not a weak player, and he was looking pretty townie, but I don't see this taking precedence over the town leaders.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Guillotine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:50 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:45 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:40 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:32 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:31 pm @JaggedJimmyJay have you thought more about Sloonei?
Sloonei is town, and JJJ has absolutely been angling to say the opposite. Don't believe his lies.
LongCon, look, I've entertained the idea he is, you are not alone in this, but I've also entertained you are.

In JJJ's wolf world, who could be his teammates?
Well, enjoy your fantasy, it's not going to last much longer. I don't know who JJJ's teammates would be.
Why do you say that? You talk as if you are not going to be saved. Why are you so certain?
MacDougall wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:22 pm LC hook us up with a vest bruh
Can't, dude. Dyin'.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Oops extra leftover quote there, ignore.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

im no leader Seanzie
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:21 pm Seanzie literally woke me from a beautiful dream with some telepathic bat signal and nobody cares.
The gifts granted by the golden zone of drunkenness are mysterious and far-reaching.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:29 pm im no leader Seanzie
leader, feared townie, whatever. Either way, you're someone somebody would kill just for being you.

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:31 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:29 pm im no leader Seanzie
leader, feared townie, whatever. Either way, you're someone somebody would kill just for being you.
I agree.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Macdougall
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I now think it is possible I was the night 1 target. If true, my survival might have scared the mafia team off from attempting it a second time.

I do not think Jay agrees to a plan that pits him and gavial together in cupid's den. And that sort of situation is not the sort of overt lie I think he makes up if he is mafia. I believe his version of events right now.

I do not have an outright justification for Mac being alive as town, but I don't feel like I need one.

Kito was a claimed town power role that is very easy to verify and that has (I think?) at least a relatively helpful ability. I'm unclear on what exactly a "gift vendor" is, but I assume it hands out various 1-shot items (I've always referred to that type of role as an "inventor" and I'm not sure if there's a distinction between the two). That's a good role.

This mafia team has lost two members on each of the first two days AND they failed to execute their first nightkill. If the poisoner is theirs, that has failed to deliver them a kill as well, though it appears likely it'll be successful today.
This is all to say that I don't think the mafia team is feeling particularly confident about their place in this game right now. Sure it is possible there's a "deepwolf" in there, but even if this is the case, they are close to being stranded if they are not there already. My impression is the town has done an excellent job at coming together and is squeezing the mafia team out of the game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Idk, maybe I'm just being paranoid (and maybe that's what the wolves wanted). I'mma go drink a bubbly water in the shower and think about it.

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Sloonei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:38 pm I now think it is possible I was the night 1 target. If true, my survival might have scared the mafia team off from attempting it a second time.

I do not think Jay agrees to a plan that pits him and gavial together in cupid's den. And that sort of situation is not the sort of overt lie I think he makes up if he is mafia. I believe his version of events right now.

I do not have an outright justification for Mac being alive as town, but I don't feel like I need one.

Kito was a claimed town power role that is very easy to verify and that has (I think?) at least a relatively helpful ability. I'm unclear on what exactly a "gift vendor" is, but I assume it hands out various 1-shot items (I've always referred to that type of role as an "inventor" and I'm not sure if there's a distinction between the two). That's a good role.

This mafia team has lost two members on each of the first two days AND they failed to execute their first nightkill. If the poisoner is theirs, that has failed to deliver them a kill as well, though it appears likely it'll be successful today.
This is all to say that I don't think the mafia team is feeling particularly confident about their place in this game right now. Sure it is possible there's a "deepwolf" in there, but even if this is the case, they are close to being stranded if they are not there already. My impression is the town has done an excellent job at coming together and is squeezing the mafia team out of the game.
I see, so you are not mechanical savyy then?

Because fruit vendors dont give out important items, they just give useless stuff. I can confirm that the chocolates Kito gave me are useless.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Guillotine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:49 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:38 pm I now think it is possible I was the night 1 target. If true, my survival might have scared the mafia team off from attempting it a second time.

I see, so you are not mechanical savyy then?

Because fruit vendors dont give out important items, they just give useless stuff. I can confirm that the chocolates Kito gave me are useless.
I just don't know what every piece of terminology means. Names of roles have appeared in this game that I am not accustomed to. "Gift vendor" and "cupid".
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

And also not being informed when a bulletproof vest is spent as the standard is not aligned with my past experience.

Call it community differences, not lack of mechanical awareness.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 352
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Fwiw kito referred to his actions as gifts which usually implies the recipient can do something with those gifts, entirely possible mafia made the mistake of seeing gift giver claim and not realizing the gifts are meaningless flavor

In fact I think this is maybe even likely given owner's fake claim was built around that idea
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

My vest was a gift.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

You were the first one to suggest giving me a pass until day 4, or at least to suggest letting me be assumed town. So I gifted you my vest item gift. :cloud9:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 4:12 pm You were the first one to suggest giving me a pass until day 4, or at least to suggest letting me be assumed town. So I gifted you my vest item gift. :cloud9:
I believe that you would gift me more readily than I believed that Owner might have gifted me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 4:15 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 4:12 pm You were the first one to suggest giving me a pass until day 4, or at least to suggest letting me be assumed town. So I gifted you my vest item gift. :cloud9:
I believe that you would gift me more readily than I believed that Owner might have gifted me.
I forget why you are bringing up Owner.

I wish we had a hammer
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 4:16 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 4:15 pm
I forget why you are bringing up Owner.
My claim of receiving the gift was scrutinized when I brought it up yesterday in part because I said I did not believe Owner would have chosen me as her target for this item.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Shower bubbly water did not grant me magical scum-finding abilities, but I do think I can say more about why I am worried.

Town definitely looks good right now, we are doing very well by any measure. However, the game is very far from over, we don't have it in the bag in any way, shape or form. I am worried that we are being lulled into a bit of a false sense of security by our leaders, wither intentional or not, because how we lose a game like this is that we go into autopilot and just kind of assume things will continue to go well.

Especially for those who are town but are in the PoE and/or not contributing much, this is a great time to step up. Scum will be targeting you for mislunches as we move forward, and you need to start working NOW to stop that from happening. The game is not over, the game is not a clear town win. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Please, come, prove yourself town, or even just help us find the remaining scum. @Made, @MartinGG99 @Allcrab, @Garden Gnome, @lost monkey @bad bunny @Dana, I'm looking at you. Also @orangecrush, even though I get you just joined. This is where scum's ML's are going to come from, so those of you in this pile that are town, PLEASE PLEASE come participate more. Either show yourself as town, or at least make it so the wolves have to work/out themselves to get you mislunched.

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If it calms your tinfoil at all Seanzie, I tried to awaken many of those POE names last night with my spam tagging for much the same reason — to encourage them toward a more solvable state.

I am not experiencing the same unseen worries you describe, because I do play that way or think that way. It does me no good personally. But it’s absolutely true that town should not become complacent and fart through the game. I’ve been trying to promote that, and at least this Day 3 has gotten a little better.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 4:35 pm If it calms your tinfoil at all Seanzie, I tried to awaken many of those POE names last night with my spam tagging for much the same reason — to encourage them toward a more solvable state.

I am not experiencing the same unseen worries you describe, because I do play that way or think that way. It does me no good personally. But it’s absolutely true that town should not become complacent and fart through the game. I’ve been trying to promote that, and at least this Day 3 has gotten a little better.
Are you looking to get some kind of cred or approval from seanzie here?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I’m looking to calm errant JJJ tinfoil before it eats the thread alive. I’ve had bad experiences. We’re okay for now.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 4:26 pm@Made, @MartinGG99 @Allcrab, @Garden Gnome, @lost monkey @bad bunny @Dana, I'm looking at you. Also @orangecrush, even though I get you just joined. This is where scum's ML's are going to come from, so those of you in this pile that are town, PLEASE PLEASE come participate more. Either show yourself as town, or at least make it so the wolves have to work/out themselves to get you mislunched.
I'm confused.

Do you think Hawk is going to flip as a town healer and somehow prove I didn't heal Alison, even though I claimed it first solely for the purpose of warning Long Con because I think there's only one healer in the game?

If hawk doesn't flip town healer then there should be 0 reason to even suspect me unless there's another healer claim in the future.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 4:17 pm I wish we had a hammer
I wish i had a day vig shot.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
orangecrush
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 1]

Post by orangecrush »

lost monkey wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:33 am Owner is town here for me. Scum owner wouldn't play in a way its get her lynched this easily. She is being too blunt and too shady to be scum here.
can you elaborate on this read you had of Owner please with some examples?

apologis if you already did this im just quoting as i read up now
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@orangecrush since you're here, would you mind listing out some townreads/scumreads you have as of where you're at right now? Explanations are welcome but not necessary. It will just help give us some content to read you off of.

orangecrush
Stool Pigeon

Post by orangecrush »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:11 am Feedback requested:

Is lost monkey's read on Owner TMI
what is the TMI this seems kinda weak if its what i think it is so hoping im missing something
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:03 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:11 am Feedback requested:

Is lost monkey's read on Owner TMI
what is the TMI this seems kinda weak if its what i think it is so hoping im missing something
It’s moot now. I may have revisited that had Owner been town. That’s something I will consider any time a player gives a very against the grain town read.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

“hoping im missing something” is a ping

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

orangecrush
Stool Pigeon

Post by orangecrush »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:10 pm “hoping im missing something” is a ping
i am hoping that i a missing something becaues i dont think your suggestion that this was tmi is very good at all. this seems like you are just shading someone for having a ready that is diferent to other but actually that is often a towny thing to do as scum doesn't want to be standing out like that.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:17 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:10 pm “hoping im missing something” is a ping
i am hoping that i a missing something becaues i dont think your suggestion that this was tmi is very good at all. this seems like you are just shading someone for having a ready that is diferent to other but actually that is often a towny thing to do as scum doesn't want to be standing out like that.
It was an accusation destined to become meaningless the moment Owner flipped. That has no actual value as “shade” if I am mafia.

You’re shading me though, and at an opportune time given the recent flavor of the game.

OC is mafia.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

orangecrush
Stool Pigeon

Post by orangecrush »

Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:02 pm @orangecrush since you're here, would you mind listing out some townreads/scumreads you have as of where you're at right now? Explanations are welcome but not necessary. It will just help give us some content to read you off of.
im town reading Act, Dana, Guil, Tangrowth

town lean for Jay and Martin and Sloonei

scum reading Gnome and Mac

scum lean on Hawk

can elaborate on any you wish just ask
orangecrush
Stool Pigeon

Post by orangecrush »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:20 pm
It was an accusation destined to become meaningless the moment Owner flipped. That has no actual value as “shade” if I am mafia.

You’re shading me though, and at an opportune time given the recent flavor of the game.

OC is mafia.
im not shading you at all, im directly adressiyou with a concern over a post you made, where is shade?
orangecrush
Stool Pigeon

Post by orangecrush »

orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:25 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:02 pm @orangecrush since you're here, would you mind listing out some townreads/scumreads you have as of where you're at right now? Explanations are welcome but not necessary. It will just help give us some content to read you off of.

scum lean on Hawk

also Seansie i am town reading you i have felt good about our interactions up to now
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:28 pm
orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:25 pm

scum lean on Hawk

also Seansie i am town reading you i have felt good about our interactions up to now
That's a pretty fine looking pocket you're holding open for me there.

OC is mafia.
Disagree
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

MacDougall
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Is Mac just mafia?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

What is the case on Hawk, aside from the Gav!block?

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
[VOTE: Orange] aubergine
[VOTE: Hawk] aubergine
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:54 pm

OC is mafia.
Disagree
You just might be right! :smile:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”