Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [ENDGAME]

hawkataine
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 188
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 3]

Post by hawkataine »

Garden Gnome wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:11 pm
hawkataine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:05 pm Hello all I apologise for being angry last night, that is not the type of player I want to be as a first impression, I’m just disappointed that I’ve been so unlucky this game when I wanted to have a good time xD

I have had yet another bad day with work but honestly my slot needs resolving at this point and I have a puzzlehunt to do this weekend and two mafia have already flipped so we’re in a good spot
I kinda wanna hang out in the grave anyway xD

If everyone could just humour me today and pretend I’m confirmed town and my cases are valid then I’m happy to just vibe and do some ISOs and solve and just generally do as much hunting as possible before my demise
Oh, okay. I think that you're saying that you are 3P, which, in my opinion, is not a high priority for a yeet. Could you share your thoughts on Martin? Do you read him as town or as mafia? And why for either alignment. :werewolf:
I mean uh
I’m not a 3P healer x’D
I was sheeping Alison on Martin and haven’t read anything at all since day started, but I’m gonna work on getting a read on him now.
Spoiler: show
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:41 pm
Allcrab wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:39 pm What Would Hawk Do?
Survive off a diet of mostly small rodents?
[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
Garden Gnome
The Mark
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: gnome/gnomey

Post by Garden Gnome »

hawkataine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:13 pm
Garden Gnome wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:11 pm
hawkataine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:05 pm Hello all I apologise for being angry last night, that is not the type of player I want to be as a first impression, I’m just disappointed that I’ve been so unlucky this game when I wanted to have a good time xD

I have had yet another bad day with work but honestly my slot needs resolving at this point and I have a puzzlehunt to do this weekend and two mafia have already flipped so we’re in a good spot
I kinda wanna hang out in the grave anyway xD

If everyone could just humour me today and pretend I’m confirmed town and my cases are valid then I’m happy to just vibe and do some ISOs and solve and just generally do as much hunting as possible before my demise
Oh, okay. I think that you're saying that you are 3P, which, in my opinion, is not a high priority for a yeet. Could you share your thoughts on Martin? Do you read him as town or as mafia? And why for either alignment. :werewolf:
I mean uh
I’m not a 3P healer x’D
I was sheeping Alison on Martin and haven’t read anything at all since day started, but I’m gonna work on getting a read on him now.
So you are mafia? All right. :werewolf:
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:11 pm
hawkataine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:08 pm Also people seem to be very confused about my claim so let’s try and make this more explicit.

I am 1-shot healer, I used my shot on Alison yesterday and I softed this yesterday when I said I could clear myself today (of course this was before the duplicate roles theory appeared lol)

The 2-shot thing was that I had planned to fakeclaim 2 shots if the poisoned player today was in PoE, so that the poisoner continued to be unable to shoot into the towncore because they’d be scared of the second shot
Okay. I'm going to read this as "I'm outed mafia", and then I'm going to totally respect your earlier wishes - you can go ahead and do all the solving you want and I won't comment on it or be nitpicky or push you (I reserve the right to change this if for some reason the vote is moving away from you and I disagree with the move). If for some reason the above isn't just saying "I'm outed mafia", after your flip, I promise to reread everything you post after this.

[VOTE: Hawk] aubergine

Before I stop reading your posts until post-flip, did you make any indication yesterday that you targeted Alison?
Eh, I should clarify that I will still read your posts, but I'm not going to kick a hawk while she's down, so I won't dig into them like I would otherwise. So you can post, and vibe in thread, lolcat even if you want, and it won't be a negative experience, at least coming from me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Ok yah. Hawk is outed scum but it looks like she decided to out to distract from something, sort of "it's better they catch me now than my teammate" vibes.

Right now, townies who are great at anti-spew should pay attention to what Hawk has to say.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Seanzie the only hint I gave yesterday was saying I could clear myself today but really didn’t want to claim yesterday. Some things dizzy and marmot were saying to me implied that there was a chance my action could fail, which is why I tried not to claim. Also, I confirmed that a roleblock in the night would not affect my day action, and that being blocked would not use up my shot (guillo’s gonna quote irrelevant mechanics at me, I can feel it)
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Also gnomes last response to me is incredibly pingy and reminiscent of scum!gnome, if anyone is interested tomorrow
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

hawkataine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:21 pm Also gnomes last response to me is incredibly pingy and reminiscent of scum!gnome, if anyone is interested tomorrow
Nah, don't distract us from catching more scum.
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Garden Gnome wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:22 pm
hawkataine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:21 pm Also gnomes last response to me is incredibly pingy and reminiscent of scum!gnome, if anyone is interested tomorrow
It's funny because this is literally an admission that you know I'm town
Actvscenei
The Mark
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Actvscenei »

@hawkataine, I respect your want to continue game solving. What is your read on Dana?
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

hawkataine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:27 pm
Garden Gnome wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:22 pm
It's funny because this is literally an admission that you know I'm town
You're mafia. But thank you for the anti-spew. :werewolf:
orangecrush
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 63

Post by orangecrush »

Guillotine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:15 pm Ok yah. Hawk is outed scum but it looks like she decided to out to distract from something, sort of "it's better they catch me now than my teammate" vibes.

Right now, townies who are great at anti-spew should pay attention to what Hawk has to say.
you are from mafia cafe rigbht? in your experience is hawk likely to spew when they are scum, i know there are some players that are very cautious and will not post at all , waht ywould you expect from hawk if they are scum
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 6:56 am idg why Martin has votes?
Ftr, I didn't answer this earlier because answering it makes my reasoning lose it's purpose. I have been pretty sure that Hawk is scum all day, but I was voting Martin in order to give more illusion of a chance to save Hawk, so that later on we could analyze who tried to move the wagon off Hawk (wolves don't try to move a landslide wagon off a wolf, but they might try if there was a counterwagon).

I think at this point the wolves will not be falling for that illusion, so I've given up on that.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:28 pm @hawkataine, I respect your want to continue game solving. What is your read on Dana?
I was impressed by her on D1 and I agreed with Belzy's take on her reads list, but I really don't like how she's allowed herself to fade into the background more recently
I'll add her to the list for an ISO dive
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

new read on gnome is that either she's scum or she just really enjoys using that wolf emoji and it's affecting her reads xD
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:28 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:15 pm Ok yah. Hawk is outed scum but it looks like she decided to out to distract from something, sort of "it's better they catch me now than my teammate" vibes.

you are from mafia cafe rigbht? in your experience is hawk likely to spew when they are scum, i know there are some players that are very cautious and will not post at all , waht ywould you expect from hawk if they are scum
I've never played with Hawk before.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Actvscenei
The Mark
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Actvscenei »

hawkataine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:29 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:28 pm @hawkataine, I respect your want to continue game solving. What is your read on Dana?
I was impressed by her on D1 and I agreed with Belzy's take on her reads list, but I really don't like how she's allowed herself to fade into the background more recently
You agreed with Belzy’s opinion of Dana’s reads list on D1? (To clarify lol). What specifically did you like about that read’s list?

Is Dana scummy because of her inactivity more recently? Did anything from her posts stand out to you?

Also, what do you make of Martin’s claim if you’re a 1-shot healer?

Do you have a read on Jay or Mac?
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

PSA that Kito, Sonny, Act, owner, LoMo and Belzy are the only people from mafiacafe who have actually played with me more than like 2-3 games

Guillo played with me once and we had a mini fight and I'm heartbroken he doesn't remember it tbh, I literally was talking to him about that meta on D1 this game xD
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

hawkataine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:35 pm PSA that Kito, Sonny, Act, owner, LoMo and Belzy are the only people from mafiacafe who have actually played with me more than like 2-3 games

Guillo played with me once and we had a mini fight and I'm heartbroken he doesn't remember it tbh, I literally was talking to him about that meta on D1 this game xD
We played before? where? Mafia Cafe?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

hawkataine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:31 pm new read on gnome is that either she's scum or she just really enjoys using that wolf emoji and it's affecting her reads xD
I have mad love for the wolf emoji as, IRL, I am a master naturalist trainee. But you've already acknowledged that you're not town by telling us to pretend that you're town. If you were really town, you wouldn't say something that obvious.
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:33 pm
hawkataine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:29 pm
You agreed with Belzy’s opinion of Dana’s reads list on D1? (To clarify lol). What specifically did you like about that read’s list?

Is Dana scummy because of her inactivity more recently? Did anything from her posts stand out to you?

Also, what do you make of Martin’s claim if you’re a 1-shot healer?

Do you have a read on Jay or Mac?
I said this at the time even before Belzy did lol, I liked the progression that seemed to be happening in some of the reads
Her recent play really hasn't left any impression on me, I've been fairly preoccupied and self-absorbed xD which is why I'm giving up now and trying to get some good reads done before day ends

Martin's claim seems sus but I wouldn't vote him over it unless I found something in his ISO that also seemed sus. I also town read Alison (who I have recently ISOed on account of having to decide whether to heal her lol) due to her relentless suspicions of both nutella and owner, and apparently she god!townreads him so like lol

JJJ has become suspicious to me because on D1 he was very open to all ideas and being like yes let's try to listen to all perspectives and cross-community etc., and then I believe he also made a post that was like damn if we don't flip scum today (still D1) we're going to have to tighten up the ship around here. But we've now flipped two scum before D3 and he seems to still be projecting the "I'm the only one here who's going to win us the game" town beacon persona, which, maybe that's how he plays, I don't have an issue with that, but it seems in stark contrast to his attitude coming into the game.

Mac, I have literally no idea xD
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

hawkataine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:05 pm pretend I’m confirmed town
like I don't wanna say gnome is mafia before I've ISOed her because then why am I doing all that work
but also lol
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Guillotine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:37 pm
hawkataine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:35 pm PSA that Kito, Sonny, Act, owner, LoMo and Belzy are the only people from mafiacafe who have actually played with me more than like 2-3 games

Yeah, ngl I don't remember what alignment I was or what game it was tho so I can't blame you xD

I did refer to this on D1 tho so that's where the true heartbreak lies
orangecrush
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 63

Post by orangecrush »

Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:08 pm
orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:04 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:57 am
orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:54 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:44 am @orangecrush, how does it feel to be wolfin' for the first time? Are you enjoying it?
hi seanzie, actually i am town this game but i am looking forward to playing as scum once i have been having some success as town but getting cv3ery frustrated about being killed aafter making good reads and not being able to continue the games . i was very disapointed with how last game went after i was kille
If it helps, the N1 kill is usually an honor saved for the best players in the game. You were killed because you were extremely good. I know it is frustrating watching from the sidelines afterwards, but you should take that kill as a complement, especially since you haven't played much yet.

You played Among Us a lot before joining us on MafC, right? How would you play scum on there? What would people look for to catch you (in the social deduction parts of the game, not like... the they saw you murder someone parts)?
actually with the frined group i've played with i have been told i can be more sociall awkwartd and quieter as an imposter. basically im not very good at hidingnervesd as an imposter because while it is fun it is very nervewracking in my opinion. im much more vocal and say what i think when right away as crewmate

also thank you for the kind words
Are you still catching up? If so, how far are you?

Also, I just looked through your ISO. You've mentioned Mac a few times. Can you elaborate there?
still catching up im at page 30 or so but actually ive been flipping back between current and old stuf rather than focussing on the entire readback

im glad you asked because you actually playted the high noon game that the majority of my read on mac is based upon. my read on solvis was a lot to do with the way they carried themselves in the thread in a way that was not only annoying but obstructive to town's solving process. This is something that I consider to be extremely anti-town and something mac has almost gleefully and openly admitted to doing. I will perhaps concede that there is some recency success bias here in that i was able to see solvis flip town and my read was proven, it is therefore something i am quite confident in right now and at this stage of my readback would make him someone i deeply consider to be worth looking at further

actually as i said im flipping current and past stuff right now and ive barely even seen anything from mac recently, i wonder if its something to do with the light being on hawk right now and them wanting to avoid interactions.

im gonna try and catch up more now anyway ive been so busy today :(
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

hawkataine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:44 pm

Yeah, ngl I don't remember what alignment I was or what game it was tho so I can't blame you xD

It was "the killer inside me", the game hosted by Scirrus, with flavor from Gnome. This was also the only game I've played with you (Hawk).

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:47 pm
hawkataine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:44 pm

It was "the killer inside me", the game hosted by Scirrus, with flavor from Gnome. This was also the only game I've played with you (Hawk).
Hawk and I were town that game, Guillo was wolf I think.

Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

hawkataine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:43 pm
hawkataine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:05 pm pretend I’m confirmed town
like I don't wanna say gnome is mafia before I've ISOed her because then why am I doing all that work
but also lol
You're still scum. I think that you're just doing a bit of PT hunting, which makes you look scummier than ever. I'm not claiming anything but my alignment, which is town.
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Am I allowed to scum read gnome for suddenly using the word 'spicy' a load at the start of D1 despite me never seeing her use that word before (the implication being this is nutella's influence lol)
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

imagine thinking I'm PT hunting in a role madness setup
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Oh I should clarify that I have not tried to untangle JJJ's alignment through any kind of mechanical basis yet, although I will try to weigh in on that at some point
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:46 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:08 pm
orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:04 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:57 am
orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:54 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:44 am @orangecrush, how does it feel to be wolfin' for the first time? Are you enjoying it?
hi seanzie, actually i am town this game but i am looking forward to playing as scum once i have been having some success as town but getting cv3ery frustrated about being killed aafter making good reads and not being able to continue the games . i was very disapointed with how last game went after i was kille
If it helps, the N1 kill is usually an honor saved for the best players in the game. You were killed because you were extremely good. I know it is frustrating watching from the sidelines afterwards, but you should take that kill as a complement, especially since you haven't played much yet.

You played Among Us a lot before joining us on MafC, right? How would you play scum on there? What would people look for to catch you (in the social deduction parts of the game, not like... the they saw you murder someone parts)?
actually with the frined group i've played with i have been told i can be more sociall awkwartd and quieter as an imposter. basically im not very good at hidingnervesd as an imposter because while it is fun it is very nervewracking in my opinion. im much more vocal and say what i think when right away as crewmate

also thank you for the kind words
Are you still catching up? If so, how far are you?

Also, I just looked through your ISO. You've mentioned Mac a few times. Can you elaborate there?
still catching up im at page 30 or so but actually ive been flipping back between current and old stuf rather than focussing on the entire readback

im glad you asked because you actually playted the high noon game that the majority of my read on mac is based upon. my read on solvis was a lot to do with the way they carried themselves in the thread in a way that was not only annoying but obstructive to town's solving process. This is something that I consider to be extremely anti-town and something mac has almost gleefully and openly admitted to doing. I will perhaps concede that there is some recency success bias here in that i was able to see solvis flip town and my read was proven, it is therefore something i am quite confident in right now and at this stage of my readback would make him someone i deeply consider to be worth looking at further

actually as i said im flipping current and past stuff right now and ive barely even seen anything from mac recently, i wonder if its something to do with the light being on hawk right now and them wanting to avoid interactions.

im gonna try and catch up more now anyway ive been so busy today :(
Not going to lie, I laughed out loud when you compared Mac to Solvis/Gavial (btw, the Gavial in this game, who died last night is Solvis). Gav is actually pretty similar to that regardless of alignment. I don't have much experience with Mac, and I think perhaps every game I've played with him, we've been on opposite teams, but I think Mac is willing to openwolf as either alignment, and I've gotten strong feelings of openwolfing from him here, which gives me bad vibes that I am unsure about how to sort. His push on Nutella looked quite good though, and no one answered me when I asked what Mac looks like when he is bussing (except Mac).

Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

hawkataine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:50 pm Am I allowed to scum read gnome for suddenly using the word 'spicy' a load at the start of D1 despite me never seeing her use that word before (the implication being this is nutella's influence lol)
I'm not your teammate, even though you're now trying to make it look like distancing.
This gets more and more entertaining, but I think that, usually, outed scum prefer to share funny pictures of cats. So... how about some cats? :haha:
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:41 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:56 pm Open question for whoever:

The game has begun with two dead mafia in a row with only three town gone as of Day 3. We have one confirmed non-mafia and a whole pile of people that just look town and are secure from being pushed in any meaningful way.

Who seems cranky?
You got a little cranky when I said I don't automatically believe your story.
Your wording suggested you actively suspected me, and it still smells fake.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

hawkataine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:42 pm But we've now flipped two scum before D3 and he seems to still be projecting the "I'm the only one here who's going to win us the game" town beacon persona
What have I said or done that is suggestive of that persona? I have worked hard to involve everyone precisely because I am not going to solve it alone.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

hawkataine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:51 pm imagine thinking I'm PT hunting in a role madness setup
Why wouldn't you? You're looking for people for your teammates to NK tonight.
Also, there's no way that you could be town. We haven't had any town yeets yet and your play is wildly anti town. You were heading to a yeet so you outed yourself as scum.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Anyway keep solving hawk. I’m on a plane and can’t really have a conversation anyway. I’ll see what’s up later.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:59 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:41 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:56 pm Open question for whoever:

The game has begun with two dead mafia in a row with only three town gone as of Day 3. We have one confirmed non-mafia and a whole pile of people that just look town and are secure from being pushed in any meaningful way.

Who seems cranky?
You got a little cranky when I said I don't automatically believe your story.
Your wording suggested you actively suspected me, and it still smells fake.
My wording said what I said, that I don't unequivocally trust you just because you say to. Anything else you claim to read in there is wholly on you, and you still seem cranky about it, when the reasonable thing to do would be to acknowledge that I have a very good point. As if I'm going to trust the guy actively campaigning for my death. This is clearly a mafia ability, and they used it on me, so they want it to go through. You aligning yourself with that plan is NOT TOWNY.

And it's fucking hilarious that you're pretending to suspect me now - 'hilarious' meaning 'suspicious'.

Hey, if you suspect me so much, why don'tcha vote for me? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

“Clearly a mafia ability” based on what? Why is it not independent?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

And however “anti-town” you want to suggest I am, literally spamming is never pro town. Stop that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:14 pm And however “anti-town” you want to suggest I am, literally spamming is never pro town. Stop that.
Oh why, because I laughed big? Once? Get out of here with the holier-than-thou crap, it's one of your wolf tells.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:13 pm “Clearly a mafia ability” based on what? Why is it not independent?
So you're Independent in this game, you're saying?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:15 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:14 pm And however “anti-town” you want to suggest I am, literally spamming is never pro town. Stop that.
Oh why, because I laughed big? Once? Get out of here with the holier-than-thou crap, it's one of your wolf tells.
It’s one of my Long Con is being a butt tells. :smile:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 1]

Post by hawkataine »

Okay, gnome ISO:
Garden Gnome wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:40 pm
nutella wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:39 pm Shitty day 1 but I'm hoping to have some positive effect on the game lemme make a more coherent list before i die
that would help, no matter how you flip.
Oh I forgot about this absolute gem 10 minutes after EoD1 twilight where everyone in the thread thinks nutella will flip town (because that's how it looks) except gnome
Garden Gnome wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:17 pm It is definitely a goofy kind of claim to make, and it seems like you are saying that, for Owner, the claim is NAI? It would definitely help if Owner were around to explain herself. All we can do is guess. The fact that she's not around while a huge wagon is building on her is not at all helpful. If she is town, she really needs to be here to talk to us about her odd claim.
This quote came after I was like 'yeah owner would absolutely fake claim fruit vendor'. It reads very strangely to me, like gnome is more sad her teammate isn't around. Gnome spent most of D2 talking about owner and trying to seek out people's opinions on her, but did very little of that with me, and very little of anything else at all. It reads like she has some kind of agenda in terms of trying to feel out how in danger her absent teammate was.
Garden Gnome wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:36 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:18 pm
Okay, I believe you and I rescind my redcheck.

I didn't target Actv. I know this comes as a huge surprise to everyone.
Why did you make a fake red check? And, if you didn't target Actv, who did you target?
And gnome's on at me for PT hunting

There's also this sequence of posts which is her progression on me/Martin today:
Garden Gnome wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:51 am I have to say that I needed to ISO Martin because he hasn't made too much of an impression on me. Hawk definitely has more of a presence than Martin in this game. I'm not sure if having a presence means a town presence. I've seen players have an amazing presence. They definitely come off as town, but then turn out to be scum.

So I did ISO Martin and I thought that he came across as appearing to solve. He did engage with other players, but there's something that just pings me about him. I'm not sure what it is, and this is very much a tone read, but I would say that he is more likely to be scum than Hawk.
Garden Gnome wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:47 am I also think that martin is scum. I read his iso (which might be where the claims of tmi are coming from), and the tone reading of martin is how I felt when I posted. My opinion has not changed. I was asked a "gun to head" question, which I answered.

So the same question for you: gun to head, who is more likely to be scum, Martin or Hawkataine?
Garden Gnome wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:04 am All right, thank you.
Right now, I can see both of them as potential scum. I think that Martin's vote on Hawk looks more like distancing than like a real vote. Which is why I voted martin.
Her reason for scum reading martin morphs quite a lot here. Also, you think we're teamed and both claimed the same role?? Gnome can you elaborate on how your reads here have progressed today?
Garden Gnome wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:55 pm I'm not your teammate, even though you're now trying to make it look like distancing.
This gets more and more entertaining, but I think that, usually, outed scum prefer to share funny pictures of cats. So... how about some cats? :haha:
And now she's trying to make me stop solving, fun times

TL;DR, yeah, I think it's like 82% likely that gnome is scum here. The only thing that makes me doubt that is that I think I've been wrong on her before, because her style just doesn't gel with mine. Also Kito townread her but I don't remember how good he is at that lol.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:16 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:13 pm “Clearly a mafia ability” based on what? Why is it not independent?
Good chat :rolleyes:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:16 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:15 pm
It’s one of my Long Con is being a butt tells. :smile:
Don't smile at me. I'm a dead man, and I don't really care about your recriminations. You're not going to win this.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:17 pm
So you are. Got it.

Or is it that you just want to support the "indy plan"? Are you the new 3p worshipper, are you replacing Long Con?

Either way, you wanting to make town dead is awful awful awful.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Yeah I haven’t believed a thing LC has posted this day phase. I’ll leave others to judge as they may.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:20 pm Yeah I haven’t believed a thing LC has posted this day phase. I’ll leave others to judge as they may.
Except you won't leave. I will.

I haven't believed a thing you've posted this phase, and my legacy is to yeet you as quickly as possible.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:19 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:17 pm
So you are. Got it.

Or is it that you just want to support the "indy plan"? Are you the new 3p worshipper, are you replacing Long Con?

Either way, you wanting to make town dead is awful awful awful.
You’re a major suspect near the bottom of my POE whose flip would go a long way toward saving the game, and you’ve pinged me in almost every Day 3 post. If you’re town then I’m wrong. Shit happens.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

How is he spamming again?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 1]

Post by Garden Gnome »

hawkataine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:17 pm Okay, gnome ISO:
Garden Gnome wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:40 pm
nutella wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:39 pm Shitty day 1 but I'm hoping to have some positive effect on the game lemme make a more coherent list before i die
that would help, no matter how you flip.
Oh I forgot about this absolute gem 10 minutes after EoD1 twilight where everyone in the thread thinks nutella will flip town (because that's how it looks) except gnome
Garden Gnome wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:17 pm It is definitely a goofy kind of claim to make, and it seems like you are saying that, for Owner, the claim is NAI? It would definitely help if Owner were around to explain herself. All we can do is guess. The fact that she's not around while a huge wagon is building on her is not at all helpful. If she is town, she really needs to be here to talk to us about her odd claim.
This quote came after I was like 'yeah owner would absolutely fake claim fruit vendor'. It reads very strangely to me, like gnome is more sad her teammate isn't around. Gnome spent most of D2 talking about owner and trying to seek out people's opinions on her, but did very little of that with me, and very little of anything else at all. It reads like she has some kind of agenda in terms of trying to feel out how in danger her absent teammate was.
Garden Gnome wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:36 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:18 pm
Okay, I believe you and I rescind my redcheck.

I didn't target Actv. I know this comes as a huge surprise to everyone.
Why did you make a fake red check? And, if you didn't target Actv, who did you target?
And gnome's on at me for PT hunting

There's also this sequence of posts which is her progression on me/Martin today:
Garden Gnome wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:51 am I have to say that I needed to ISO Martin because he hasn't made too much of an impression on me. Hawk definitely has more of a presence than Martin in this game. I'm not sure if having a presence means a town presence. I've seen players have an amazing presence. They definitely come off as town, but then turn out to be scum.

So I did ISO Martin and I thought that he came across as appearing to solve. He did engage with other players, but there's something that just pings me about him. I'm not sure what it is, and this is very much a tone read, but I would say that he is more likely to be scum than Hawk.
Garden Gnome wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:47 am I also think that martin is scum. I read his iso (which might be where the claims of tmi are coming from), and the tone reading of martin is how I felt when I posted. My opinion has not changed. I was asked a "gun to head" question, which I answered.

So the same question for you: gun to head, who is more likely to be scum, Martin or Hawkataine?
Garden Gnome wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:04 am All right, thank you.
Right now, I can see both of them as potential scum. I think that Martin's vote on Hawk looks more like distancing than like a real vote. Which is why I voted martin.
Her reason for scum reading martin morphs quite a lot here. Also, you think we're teamed and both claimed the same role?? Gnome can you elaborate on how your reads here have progressed today?
Garden Gnome wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:55 pm I'm not your teammate, even though you're now trying to make it look like distancing.
And now she's trying to make me stop solving, fun times

TL;DR, yeah, I think it's like 82% likely that gnome is scum here. The only thing that makes me doubt that is that I think I've been wrong on her before, because her style just doesn't gel with mine. Also Kito townread her but I don't remember how good he is at that lol.
This is creative scum play. I'm really enjoying your dramatic shade on me. There's so much shade that you could be a redwood or a sequoia. You're a majorly huge shade tree. In fact, I think that you're more entertaining than the soap opera I'm currently watching!
:llama:

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”