Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [ENDGAME]

orangecrush
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 3]

Post by orangecrush »

Long Con wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:40 am
orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:36 am Hawk should be given the opportunity to save LC st least and then we can deal with them tomorrow if push comes to shove. I don't think it's the right thing to lynch them today and there are other suspects I think that worthy of consideration , and a lot of time too
The opportunity to save me comes before the yeet is complete. Ideally, Hawk has already saved me.
Oh I see, in which case letting her do that would not actually pay off In a way that helps us to solve the slot until we know see your flip and know if you're town or not
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

@orangecrush do you townread or do you scumread Alison?
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:42 am
Long Con wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:40 am
orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:36 am Hawk should be given the opportunity to save LC st least and then we can deal with them tomorrow if push comes to shove. I don't think it's the right thing to lynch them today and there are other suspects I think that worthy of consideration , and a lot of time too
The opportunity to save me comes before the yeet is complete. Ideally, Hawk has already saved me.
Oh I see, in which case letting her do that would not actually pay off In a way that helps us to solve the slot until we know see your flip and know if you're town or not
Which is a better path to take because I am town.
Garden Gnome
The Mark
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: gnome/gnomey

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 1]

Post by Garden Gnome »

orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:32 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 10:53 pm
orangecrush wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:58 pm my scum read on hawk is similar to my read on gnome btw i dont think they have been able to successfully generate genuine content and are leaning on things like flavor and in hawks case picking on obvious jokes trying to shade them
I appreciate your initial efforts, OC. Can you recall a couple examples off hand of these, maybe one for each of hawk and Gnome?
hawkataine wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:53 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:55 pm Everyone quick vote AllCrab before he gets into thread!
If he’s yeeted Anyone who voted them gets free town credit tomorrow!
This post Concerned me but also I get the impression that's just the gavial vibe lmao
i haaate post like this first of all. its things i really dont like and use to identify scum in on tightly rolled up short post and thats slight shade by expressing concern over a player but not running wiht it (maybe hoping someone else will), followed by immediete backtreacking in that theyre expreissing concern and immedeietly reasoning with it which ultimately leads me to what is the point of this post other than being filler (pointsless post because it was clearly a joke andt the point is immediegely withdrawnbut the post is still posted) shade withoit the need forownership.
Garden Gnome wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:27 am
Guillotine wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:25 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:14 am
Guillotine wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:12 am Hell no. I'm gone for 6 hours and there are ten pages to read?

tlDr, gimme the summary.
I can't recall what precisely has happened within that 10 page window, but if you'd like an easier way to integrate into the current thread: I'd appreciate if you could look specifically at PerC people and share your views.
Uhhhmmm I have something to confess... I'm not from Perc...or rather, I am from Perc as much as I am from here.

I've played two games there and hosted one at PerC, same for here minus hosting a game....

I just wanted a date cause I'm lonely as hell, so lonely that I play mafia at a forum with other lonely nerdy people.
I know how you feel. About wanting a date, not about being from the Syndicate. This is my first time on this site. I'm from PerC. It's there that I played Mafia for the first time. They've become accustomed to my somewhat erratic (and enthusiastic) play style. They still sometimes call me scum for my play style or claim that they can't read me, which is an odd thing because reads are my area of weakness, not necessarily theirs. I came here to look for a date who would be understanding of my eccentricities and my odd play style. And my slowness to form reads. I don't have any reads yet, probably because people are coming across as too anxious to find a date and, therefore, very guarded and not open. I am seeing shells and not players so the reads aren't there.

I am looking for an date who can be better at reads and who might need a partner who is good at being spontaneous and a little eccentric. Together, this date and I will complete each other. What are you looking for?
this post came in the middst of a lot of people trying to make real headway in the game and just stuck out like a sore thumb to me because it obviously leaned deeply into flavor and seeme d to want to toy with peoples emotions. The post itsself didn't serve any real progress in terms of progressing the game . i have adressed my read on gnome and her difficult getting into the game and am assured their play will pick up the more i read , gnome felt very concerned about my read of them which also stuck my as alittle suspicious and tmiish.

ill continue to try and get through content today anyway and see if it changes where im at
The way that you interpret my posts is very interesting, although you seem to be biased toward scum reading me. I think that you've already made up your mind, and you're just looking for some sort of reason to call me scum. That being said, I am reading you as town, despite your comment about "suspicious and tmi." Like how would you know that anything that I said was tmi, if you were town? But I think that you are attempting, in a short sighted way, to solve the game. Your read of me is way off, but that, too, is towny.

I also think that martin is scum. I read his iso (which might be where the claims of tmi are coming from), and the tone reading of martin is how I felt when I posted. My opinion has not changed. I was asked a "gun to head" question, which I answered.

So the same question for you: gun to head, who is more likely to be scum, Martin or Hawkataine?
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 186
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Aka: Wisteria

Post by bad bunny »

MacDougall wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:35 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:34 pm I zero percent believe hawkataine.
I am a 2 shot orgasm giver
x doubt
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

Garden Gnome wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:47 am
orangecrush wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:58 pm my scum read on hawk is similar to my read on gnome btw i dont think they have been able to successfully generate genuine content and are leaning on things like flavor and in hawks case picking on obvious jokes trying to shade them
I appreciate your initial efforts, OC. Can you recall a couple examples off hand of these, maybe one for each of hawk and Gnome?
Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:55 pm Everyone quick vote AllCrab before he gets into thread!
This post Concerned me but also I get the impression that's just the gavial vibe lmao
i haaate post like this first of all. its things i really dont like and use to identify scum in on tightly rolled up short post and thats slight shade by expressing concern over a player but not running wiht it (maybe hoping someone else will), followed by immediete backtreacking in that theyre expreissing concern and immedeietly reasoning with it which ultimately leads me to what is the point of this post other than being filler (pointsless post because it was clearly a joke andt the point is immediegely withdrawnbut the post is still posted) shade withoit the need forownership.
Guillotine wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:12 am Hell no. I'm gone for 6 hours and there are ten pages to read?

tlDr, gimme the summary.
I can't recall what precisely has happened within that 10 page window, but if you'd like an easier way to integrate into the current thread: I'd appreciate if you could look specifically at PerC people and share your views.
Uhhhmmm I have something to confess... I'm not from Perc...or rather, I am from Perc as much as I am from here.

I've played two games there and hosted one at PerC, same for here minus hosting a game....

I just wanted a date cause I'm lonely as hell, so lonely that I play mafia at a forum with other lonely nerdy people.
I know how you feel. About wanting a date, not about being from the Syndicate. This is my first time on this site. I'm from PerC. It's there that I played Mafia for the first time. They've become accustomed to my somewhat erratic (and enthusiastic) play style. They still sometimes call me scum for my play style or claim that they can't read me, which is an odd thing because reads are my area of weakness, not necessarily theirs. I came here to look for a date who would be understanding of my eccentricities and my odd play style. And my slowness to form reads. I don't have any reads yet, probably because people are coming across as too anxious to find a date and, therefore, very guarded and not open. I am seeing shells and not players so the reads aren't there.

I am looking for an date who can be better at reads and who might need a partner who is good at being spontaneous and a little eccentric. Together, this date and I will complete each other. What are you looking for?
this post came in the middst of a lot of people trying to make real headway in the game and just stuck out like a sore thumb to me because it obviously leaned deeply into flavor and seeme d to want to toy with peoples emotions. The post itsself didn't serve any real progress in terms of progressing the game . i have adressed my read on gnome and her difficult getting into the game and am assured their play will pick up the more i read , gnome felt very concerned about my read of them which also stuck my as alittle suspicious and tmiish.

ill continue to try and get through content today anyway and see if it changes where im at
The way that you interpret my posts is very interesting, although you seem to be biased toward scum reading me. I think that you've already made up your mind, and you're just looking for some sort of reason to call me scum. That being said, I am reading you as town, despite your comment about "suspicious and tmi." Like how would you know that anything that I said was tmi, if you were town? But I think that you are attempting, in a short sighted way, to solve the game. Your read of me is way off, but that, too, is towny.

I also think that martin is scum. I read his iso (which might be where the claims of tmi are coming from), and the tone reading of martin is how I felt when I posted. My opinion has not changed. I was asked a "gun to head" question, which I answered.

So the same question for you: gun to head, who is more likely to be scum, Martin or Hawkataine?
Oh, wait. That wasn't the post that you're responding to. Still, please answer the question.
You are answering the question about me looking for my true love.
But, since this is a game about dates and since being paired with another player has a very direct effect on the outcome of the game, this comment is about more than just flavor. My power depends on me finding my lover. It is meaningless without my lover. That is all I will say about it, other than I am very much town.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Garden Gnome wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:51 am

tlDr, gimme the summary.

Oh, wait. That wasn't the post that you're responding to. Still, please answer the question.
You are answering the question about me looking for my true love.
But, since this is a game about dates and since being paired with another player has a very direct effect on the outcome of the game, this comment is about more than just flavor. My power depends on me finding my lover. It is meaningless without my lover. That is all I will say about it, other than I am very much town.
Wait... are you lost?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Garden Gnome looked like softing lost wolf.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Guillotine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:55 am Garden Gnome looked like softing lost wolf.
How?
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 186
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Aka: Wisteria

Post by bad bunny »

Made wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:00 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:41 pm You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Made and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another mafia player, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add JaggedJimmyJay to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way at Sacrifice, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because JaggedJimmyJay KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!
So Made, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. See Made, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice.
On a cold september, after his great adventures, Made was wondering what to do that week. He had picked up his life from where he left it and wanted to make something from it. Then all the sudden a strange woman appeared on Made's doorstep. She was hiden beneath a long cloak and had long brown nails on her fingers. Her dirty hair fluished down from beneath the cloak and she had glowing eyes!
"You are not who you think you are!" said the strange woman.
"What do you mean?" said Made
"You are not who you think you are," she said again with a mysterious crackling voice like a bad radio transmission.
"I still don't understand you?" said Made.
"Here, take this," she said and gave Made an alarmclock.
"Take this and give it to your parents or guardian, they will know what to do with it!"
And with that she disappeared before Made's eyes!

Made was confused but thought that he had to do something. But rather than going to his parents or guardian, Made decided to show it to JJJ.
"Oh no," said JJJ, "you must forget about this!"
"Why?" enquired Made, "what do you know?!"
"I... I can't tell you. My dear Made, I didn't think it would be this soon!"
"What?!" yelled Made, "are you keeping things away from me?!"
"It's .... it's for your own good! You cannot know this!" said JJJ and before Made could do anything, JJJ had escaped his grasp.
"No! Dammit! When will I ever know the truth?!"
Made was feeling depressed. One of his best friends abandoned and betrayed him. It hurt. So Made wanted to find Alison. After their adventure, Made and Alison had been spending a lot of time together. Made kind of started to like her.
So Made went to Alison and told the whole story. She listened to Made without saying a single word.
Then she said: "WTF, this is sooo big"
And Made said: I know! Do you know a way to find out what is happening? Why is everyone hiding things from me?!"
Alison sighed and said: "You have always been special, Made and not just to me."
"How do you know that?"
Alison looked at the pillow that Made had received and said: "it kind of looks like the the win, doesn't it?"
"could be...but it might not be...but, yeah,certainly it might be"
"Whatever it is, I can recognise it quite well. And I think," Alison said, "that perhaps the mysterious woman wanted you to find something inside of you.
"Inside? Like my heart?"
"No, don't be silly, like a mamory. Think about it, if your parents lied to you and now JJJ doesn't want to talk to you about your background, perhaps there is a hidden memory in your head!"
Alison's logic was flawless. So Made had to try it!

So Made concentrated on the object. immeditately he felt drawn into it. It stated ouit as a vague, fuzzy thing like when you wear glasses and there is a lot of moisture in the air and you see a curtains on the horizon.
But then it turned out that there was a secret memory, hidden beneath the vail layer of self-loving in his head.

And within that memory, a burning figure appeared. It was Hawk! In hell...

Made was confused. He didn't think that memory would be in there, and yet it was there, burning like the heart of a newborn star and the centre of the earth.
A/N I got bored with the story but then I read this really cool story about putting the characters in high school! It will be full of love and family issues and other cool stuff@

Hawk is like the school bully but everyone likes Them. And Made is like the loaner who just does snakeboard tricks on his own because no one likes him. It's really unfair to Made because he is really cool actually but no one at the school knows about his superpowers.

Made was in class. He was paying well attention because Made wanted to go to the best universities. But like always, annoying Hawk was being an meany as always. They was annoying other people in class and the teacher but their rep protected them. Until Made could take it no more.
Made stood up and said: "Look, that you want to spend the rest of ur life in a call center aint my problem!"
Hawk stopped and looked at hero with fury. Others in the class gasped. No one said that to Hawk (althoguh everyone ws secrfetly thinking that).
Hawk laughed and got up from their seat and grinned masly. "What do you want,pointdexter? are u here to tell me what to do, huh?"
Made gulped. He had not thought of what to do next now.
But then Alison and Mac rized from tier seats too. Made looked at them. they nodded back at him and with their arms crossed they looked like they could take Hawk on!
And when Made looked on his right, he saw that the teacher had hid himself behind the desk. Even the teacher thought it was suicide to confront Hawk like this!
So Hawk rose up and walked to Made and they said: "I will see you after school. In my turf. U know where to find it!"
"I'll be there, said Made certain of himself!
And Hawk left, leaving behind a trail of cold and shivers went down Made's spine. This wasn't going to end well.
Now, how to find him? We know they has a farmhouse, but theres so many!"

Made said: "I have worked it out. Remember the secret note? Its a code to tell us the address! Look, see I solved it.
The solution was very clever, and it all made sense.
"Wow, I could have never worked that out, well done"
"Yes, well done indeed"

So they went to the base.
As they entered there was lots of Ninjas.
So they swung back their trenchcoats and murdercided them all with their concealed rifless of awesome(but no one died!).
"Ok, they is sure to be in the penthouse sweet in his cave network " said JJJ pressing the correct elevator button
The elevator went up a few floors. SUDDENLY there was a bang on the roof!
"down!" shouted Dana.
And they did. Which is just as well, because seconds later...
The hatch opened and a couple of mercenaryss with blowdarts pirouetted down.
"oh god! What are we going to do!?" said Mac
"We gota think fast" said JJJ.
"Ok"
"I know you dont like violence, Made, But you have to do this. Do it for me. please.." Said Tremaine

"Ok, your right, I know we have to fight them" said Made who did a massive mighty super kirate kick just as the first soldier landed
which knocked them unconscious.
"Nice work. But its not over yet! Look!"
A massive ninja appeared, but they killed him.
Ding! They had reached their floor.
"So you have come" said a voice booming from the sky
A hot air-balloon appeared above them.
Hawk laughed at them from it.
"Ha Ha Ha Ha"
"I could gun you all down from here with my musket, but I would rather do this...personal style."
they leaped down and landed at the far side of the rooftop
"Ready?" they said, still laughing.

Made removed his shirt and flexed his abs.
"Yes. I am ready. "
With that they leaped at eachother, metaphorical guns blazzing (which were littoral throwing stickss).
"I kill you dead"
Hawk head butted Made in the chest

Made fell backwards in pain punching a few times before crashing to the ground.
"Ha Ha Ha Ha" laughed Hawk
"You could never have defeated me, so why did you even try?"
"I had too, for all that is good and just in the world."
"Well now you will die. Goodbye."
Hawk leaned over Made holding a large rock.

"Quick Made use this!" said Tremaine ,chucking a nearby hand mirror towards Made.
Made grabbed it and chucked it towards Hawk hard, knocking them backwards....off the edge of the tall apartment they were on!
"Goodbye, Hawk have a nice fall!"
"ARrrrrgggg"

"We are safe now, they fell to certain doom."
Mac and JJJ got out from the bush where they were cuddleing. "Thank you, you saved us all"
"Dont mention it."

So they left the tower and went home. They lived happily ever after and had lots of kids.
The End

[VOTE: Hawk] aubergine
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
Actvscenei
The Mark
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Actvscenei »

Guillotine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:55 am Garden Gnome looked like softing lost wolf.
I doubt that’s what she’s doing. It sounds like she literally has a role that is activated when she finds her lover. I have no clue whether this is town or scum aligned, but what I do know is that slips with Gnome can be just as town as they seem scum lol. So like...grain of salt, y’all. Lol
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Long Con wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:56 am
How?
Because she is trying to FIND her love here?

@Garden Gnome why do you think that we as town cannot identify players with TMI?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

I'm not a lost wolf, but I do need to find that one person who has the same powers that I have. That person is my lover.
orangecrush
Stool Pigeon

Post by orangecrush »

tlDr, gimme the summary.

Hawk would be more likely to me as I have seen more things to make me doubt they are town
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Guillotine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:01 am
How?

@Garden Gnome why do you think that we as town cannot identify players with TMI?
Doubtful.
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

How?

I think that Orange claimed TMI where it didn't exist. Orange comes across as biased and more interested in proving her point that I am scum than in actually reading me and finding out my alignment.
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:02 am

tlDr, gimme the summary.

Hawk would be more likely to me as I have seen more things to make me doubt they are town
All right, thank you.
Right now, I can see both of them as potential scum. I think that Martin's vote on Hawk looks more like distancing than like a real vote. Which is why I voted martin.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

@orangecrush is avoiding my question by the way.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

Guillotine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:04 am @orangecrush is avoiding my question by the way.
what do you think of that?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Garden Gnome wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:05 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:04 am @orangecrush is avoiding my question by the way.
I think that is very suspicious.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

Guillotine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:06 am
All right.
That's interesting.
I would like to see Orange crush answer the question.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Garden Gnome wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:08 am
All right.
That's interesting.
Do you townread me?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

Guillotine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:09 am
Garden Gnome wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:08 am
All right.
That's interesting.
Do you townread me?
Yes, you don't come across as having an agenda.
orangecrush
Stool Pigeon

Post by orangecrush »

Guillotine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:45 am @orangecrush do you townread or do you scumread Alison?
if you look at the read klist i posted when i joined you will see that I have alison listed in my town column as a lesser town read, this is still the case. they have made some posts that i agreed with (had the same thoughts as) you can refer to my chart if you need to see which ones, the reason the town read is slightly lesser is that they made one TMI-ish psot which is also referenced in my chart if you go take a look, this one stood out to me. I have definitely been following the more recent discussions about other TMI possibilities in Alisons game so far. however my gut is that they are town just because of our thoughts being very similar and knowing im town i think the thought process for her being similar to my is encouraging
orangecrush
Stool Pigeon

Post by orangecrush »

Garden Gnome wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:03 am
How?

I think that Orange claimed TMI where it didn't exist. Orange comes across as biased and more interested in proving her point that I am scum than in actually reading me and finding out my alignment.
i dont think this is fair as i am only a quarter of the game caught up and you know this, let me catch up and let my reads evolve
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:25 am
How?

i dont think this is fair as i am only a quarter of the game caught up and you know this, let me catch up and let my reads evolve
I think that it is fair because you keep calling me scum, rather than saying that I'm in a PoE, which is not the same thing at all. Also, I did tell you earlier that reading me based on my day one posts didn't work very well because of my high level of confusion. I feel that you are just continuing in the same path of trying to prove that I am scum rather than read my posts with an open mind.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:20 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:45 am @orangecrush do you townread or do you scumread Alison?
if you look at the read klist i posted when i joined you will see that I have alison listed in my town column as a lesser town read, this is still the case. they have made some posts that i agreed with (had the same thoughts as) you can refer to my chart if you need to see which ones, the reason the town read is slightly lesser is that they made one TMI-ish psot which is also referenced in my chart if you go take a look, this one stood out to me. I have definitely been following the more recent discussions about other TMI possibilities in Alisons game so far. however my gut is that they are town just because of our thoughts being very similar and knowing im town i think the thought process for her being similar to my is encouraging
Ok.Do you think it is likely for a scum!Healer to try to heal Town!Alison?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
orangecrush
Stool Pigeon

Post by orangecrush »

Garden Gnome wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:42 am
How?

I think that it is fair because you keep calling me scum, rather than saying that I'm in a PoE, which is not the same thing at all. Also, I did tell you earlier that reading me based on my day one posts didn't work very well because of my high level of confusion. I feel that you are just continuing in the same path of trying to prove that I am scum rather than read my posts with an open mind.
you're acting like i am tunelling you which isn't the case. You are one of a few people that i am suspecting and i was asked a question specifically about you which is what i was answering
orangecrush
Stool Pigeon

Post by orangecrush »

Guillotine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:43 am
it's hard for me to answer because i don't know good of a player alison is. if they are a very strong player and i was scum and they were not my teammate then i would probably not want to heal them. however being able to claim that heal obviously has a very genrerous potential up side, especially so if alison is a good town player. to answer your question i would say it is unlikely but there are reasons it is not a bad idea and therefore it is possible
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:55 am
Garden Gnome wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:42 am
How?

you're acting like i am tunelling you which isn't the case. You are one of a few people that i am suspecting and i was asked a question specifically about you which is what i was answering
All right. Thank you for the explanation.
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:57 am
it's hard for me to answer because i don't know good of a player alison is. if they are a very strong player and i was scum and they were not my teammate then i would probably not want to heal them. however being able to claim that heal obviously has a very genrerous potential up side, especially so if alison is a good town player. to answer your question i would say it is unlikely but there are reasons it is not a bad idea and therefore it is possible
I played a game in Discord with alison, and I found her to be a very strong town player. I would think that she would be a strong player, regardless of alignment. She is very singleminded about catching scum. I have not seen her as scum and I think that, as scum, she would be very hard to catch.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

There are no reasons whatsoever for scum healer to heal town!Alison when:
a) It is a day action, so no one can track or watch the scum healer targeting town alison to get that town cred.
b) you can be counter claimed by the town healer.

The only reasons a scum healer would heal Alison is if Alison was mafia, anything otherwise is playing against their own wincon.

Here is a spicy take.

Alison / Orange/ Hawk / Martin

Gut says there is at least three scum in this group.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:15 am
a) It is a day action, so no one can track or watch the scum healer targeting town alison to get that town cred.

The only reasons a scum healer would heal Alison is if Alison was mafia, anything otherwise is playing against their own wincon.

Here is a spicy take.

Lolz, no. Alison made a matching skirt/vest combo out of her two wolf pelts and has been dancing around in it, so she is very likely town, and Hawk/Martin is never s/s here. 2 or less scum in that group.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@JaggedJimmyJay , just in case something I said earlier confused you, as awesome as a person you are, you're not my type.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@orangecrush, how does it feel to be wolfin' for the first time? Are you enjoying it?

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:38 am

Here is a spicy take.

Lolz, no. Alison made a matching skirt/vest combo out of her two wolf pelts and has been dancing around in it, so she is very likely town, and Hawk/Martin is never s/s here. 2 or less scum in that group.
Should i show you games where i hellbussed my teammates and fully filled my closet of clothes out of their pelts too?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:45 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:38 am

Here is a spicy take.

Should i show you games where i hellbussed my teammates and fully filled my closet of clothes out of their pelts too?
I mean, if you want to swap some stuff from our closets for our next date night, we can. But no, I get what you're saying, and just don't think that is what is going on here with Alison.

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Do you remember Spiderverse? The one you got shot by Syn over me Seanzie?
I hellbussed two and i pocketed a lot of you with that, you included.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:47 am Do you remember Spiderverse? The one you got shot by Syn over me Seanzie?
I hellbussed two and i pocketed a lot of you with that, you included.
You pocketed me by fakeclaiming everything (I thought you were the reason some soup kills didn't progress, you were probably just fishing though), not by getting wolf pelts. I wasn't caught up enough to know how many wolf pelts everyone had, except for my own Grogu wolfpelt that apparently didn't mean anything in the long run.

Again, I see what you're saying, I just don't think that is what is happening here. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'mma stick with saying Alison is town until I have something that makes me think otherwise.

orangecrush
Stool Pigeon

Post by orangecrush »

Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:44 am @orangecrush, how does it feel to be wolfin' for the first time? Are you enjoying it?
hi seanzie, actually i am town this game but i am looking forward to playing as scum once i have been having some success as town but getting cv3ery frustrated about being killed aafter making good reads and not being able to continue the games . i was very disapointed with how last game went after i was kille
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:54 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:44 am @orangecrush, how does it feel to be wolfin' for the first time? Are you enjoying it?
hi seanzie, actually i am town this game but i am looking forward to playing as scum once i have been having some success as town but getting cv3ery frustrated about being killed aafter making good reads and not being able to continue the games . i was very disapointed with how last game went after i was kille
If it helps, the N1 kill is usually an honor saved for the best players in the game. You were killed because you were extremely good. I know it is frustrating watching from the sidelines afterwards, but you should take that kill as a complement, especially since you haven't played much yet.

You played Among Us a lot before joining us on MafC, right? How would you play scum on there? What would people look for to catch you (in the social deduction parts of the game, not like... the they saw you murder someone parts)?

orangecrush
Stool Pigeon

Post by orangecrush »

Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:57 am
If it helps, the N1 kill is usually an honor saved for the best players in the game. You were killed because you were extremely good. I know it is frustrating watching from the sidelines afterwards, but you should take that kill as a complement, especially since you haven't played much yet.

You played Among Us a lot before joining us on MafC, right? How would you play scum on there? What would people look for to catch you (in the social deduction parts of the game, not like... the they saw you murder someone parts)?
actually with the frined group i've played with i have been told i can be more sociall awkwartd and quieter as an imposter. basically im not very good at hidingnervesd as an imposter because while it is fun it is very nervewracking in my opinion. im much more vocal and say what i think when right away as crewmate

also thank you for the kind words
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 188

Post by hawkataine »

Hello all I apologise for being angry last night, that is not the type of player I want to be as a first impression, I’m just disappointed that I’ve been so unlucky this game when I wanted to have a good time xD

I have had yet another bad day with work but honestly my slot needs resolving at this point and I have a puzzlehunt to do this weekend and two mafia have already flipped so we’re in a good spot
I kinda wanna hang out in the grave anyway xD

If everyone could just humour me today and pretend I’m confirmed town and my cases are valid then I’m happy to just vibe and do some ISOs and solve and just generally do as much hunting as possible before my demise
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:41 pm
Allcrab wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:39 pm What Would Hawk Do?
Survive off a diet of mostly small rodents?
[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

hawkataine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:05 pm Hello all I apologise for being angry last night, that is not the type of player I want to be as a first impression, I’m just disappointed that I’ve been so unlucky this game when I wanted to have a good time xD

I have had yet another bad day with work but honestly my slot needs resolving at this point and I have a puzzlehunt to do this weekend and two mafia have already flipped so we’re in a good spot

If everyone could just humour me today and pretend I’m confirmed town and my cases are valid then I’m happy to just vibe and do some ISOs and solve and just generally do as much hunting as possible before my demise
Did you target LC?

hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Also people seem to be very confused about my claim so let’s try and make this more explicit.

I am 1-shot healer, I used my shot on Alison yesterday and I softed this yesterday when I said I could clear myself today (of course this was before the duplicate roles theory appeared lol)

The 2-shot thing was that I had planned to fakeclaim 2 shots if the poisoned player today was in PoE, so that the poisoner continued to be unable to shoot into the towncore because they’d be scared of the second shot
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

orangecrush wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:04 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:57 am

actually with the frined group i've played with i have been told i can be more sociall awkwartd and quieter as an imposter. basically im not very good at hidingnervesd as an imposter because while it is fun it is very nervewracking in my opinion. im much more vocal and say what i think when right away as crewmate

also thank you for the kind words
Are you still catching up? If so, how far are you?

Also, I just looked through your ISO. You've mentioned Mac a few times. Can you elaborate there?

hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Orange quoted a read I gave on gavial very early on, and said it was short and shady. She’s not wrong, but I couldn’t elaborate because I would have had to use meta from an ongoing game to explain my concern.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

hawkataine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:08 pm Also people seem to be very confused about my claim so let’s try and make this more explicit.

I am 1-shot healer, I used my shot on Alison yesterday and I softed this yesterday when I said I could clear myself today (of course this was before the duplicate roles theory appeared lol)

The 2-shot thing was that I had planned to fakeclaim 2 shots if the poisoned player today was in PoE, so that the poisoner continued to be unable to shoot into the towncore because they’d be scared of the second shot
lol please
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

hawkataine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:05 pm Hello all I apologise for being angry last night, that is not the type of player I want to be as a first impression, I’m just disappointed that I’ve been so unlucky this game when I wanted to have a good time xD

Oh, okay. I think that you're saying that you are 3P, which, in my opinion, is not a high priority for a yeet. Could you share your thoughts on Martin? Do you read him as town or as mafia? And why for either alignment. :werewolf:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

hawkataine wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:08 pm Also people seem to be very confused about my claim so let’s try and make this more explicit.

Okay. I'm going to read this as "I'm outed mafia", and then I'm going to totally respect your earlier wishes - you can go ahead and do all the solving you want and I won't comment on it or be nitpicky or push you (I reserve the right to change this if for some reason the vote is moving away from you and I disagree with the move). If for some reason the above isn't just saying "I'm outed mafia", after your flip, I promise to reread everything you post after this.

[VOTE: Hawk] aubergine

Before I stop reading your posts until post-flip, did you make any indication yesterday that you targeted Alison?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”