Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [ENDGAME]

Garden Gnome
The Mark
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: gnome/gnomey

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 3]

Post by Garden Gnome »

orangecrush wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:19 pm i am scum reading gnome mac and hawk and this stage

im about 25 pages in i think

by the way i can give reasons for any of these people want but i didnt wana go to spam the whole thread with my notes that i hav spent the day making
Can you explain why you are scum reading me?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Anyway this is all moot. If I was town before Gavial died there's no reason I'm not still town. Let's solve.

The only active explanation available for the lack of a Night 1 kill is hawkataine.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

orangecrush wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:31 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:21 pm
orangecrush wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:19 pm i am scum reading gnome mac and hawk and this stage

by the way i can give reasons for any of these people want but i didnt wana go to spam the whole thread with my notes that i hav spent the day making
I think your notes would be more than welcome. Please spam away.
i tried to copy them for ytou but the formatting emssed uop so i have saved the as screenshots but i cant find a way to upload the pictures here
I usually use imgur to host the image, then in the full-text editor, there is an "insert image" button at the top that you can put the link from the imgur.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:32 pm Anyway this is all moot. If I was town before Gavial died there's no reason I'm not still town. Let's solve.

The only active explanation available for the lack of a Night 1 kill is hawkataine.
But like... why'd you lie?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [TWILIGHT 2]

Post by Guillotine »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:26 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:04 pm Gavial and JaggedJimmyJay will be going on a date this night phase.
They are both effectively jail kept and can only be targeted by killing actions.
We hope the date will go splendidly!

The entire mechanical design of the date was that Gavial and I both had "killing power", at least that could amount to a vote. So that's what this is meant to convey -- the only thing that can happen to us in there is death. The source of that death would have to be ourselves.

Gavial ate it pridefully, and Kito was likely the standard mafia kill.
This does not say that only you two could target each other for a kill, it says that you are both jailkept and only can be targeted for kills.
Hilariously convenient that you could not be investigated, protected etc etc, but you could be killed but you are not killed, YOU! Who has been townread.

Also I know for a fact that when a cupid dies the loverized players become unloverized, so this action of you two being jailkept had to be independent from that, something like a Torturer action.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Seanzie wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:33 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:32 pm Anyway this is all moot. If I was town before Gavial died there's no reason I'm not still town. Let's solve.

But like... why'd you lie?
I didn't lie. I shared my interpretation of what I was told.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
orangecrush
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by orangecrush »

i tried to copy them for ytou but the formatting emssed uop so i have saved the as screenshots but i cant find a way to upload the pictures here
I usually use imgur to host the image, then in the full-text editor, there is an "insert image" button at the top that you can put the link from the imgur.

i hope this works lol
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm permitted one brief post to discuss this:

Hosts clarified for me that the language I received may have been unclear. Gavial and I were still targetable by external killing actions. Based on what I read I thought we could only die on the basis of our own votes in the date.

I'm not talking about this further.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Dana »

Idk about this and also I'm not a huge fan of the "let's move on" vibe I feel like this is worth talking about? Didn't someone say yesterday they were going to vig shot gavial?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JFC

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Dyslexicon »

Host clarification

Gavial and JaggedJimmayJay were both targetable by any kill actions on Night 2.
orangecrush
Stool Pigeon

Post by orangecrush »

Garden Gnome wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:32 pm

Can you explain why you are scum reading me?
my read on you came late into where i am currently at and was because i had been able to look at a lot of content and form reads from it but you seemed to still not be doing this and leaning into flavor and it felt like you were using it a as a wawy to generate content to me
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Guillotine wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:33 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:04 pm Gavial and JaggedJimmyJay will be going on a date this night phase.
They are both effectively jail kept and can only be targeted by killing actions.

The entire mechanical design of the date was that Gavial and I both had "killing power", at least that could amount to a vote. So that's what this is meant to convey -- the only thing that can happen to us in there is death. The source of that death would have to be ourselves.

This does not say that only you two could target each other for a kill, it says that you are both jailkept and only can be targeted for kills.
Hilariously convenient that you could not be investigated, protected etc etc, but you could be killed but you are not killed, YOU! Who has been townread.

Also I know for a fact that when a cupid dies the loverized players become unloverized, so this action of you two being jailkept had to be independent from that, something like a Torturer action.
Gulio you have to realize at some point not every game follows the Holy Book of Mafia Roles authored by Mafia Universe.

If it were that simple they would've posted the role-cards. But they haven't.

Maybe it's because of things such as the Cupid having secret effects after their death, such as the Date.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:35 pm
Idk about this and also I'm not a huge fan of the "let's move on" vibe I feel like this is worth talking about? Didn't someone say yesterday they were going to vig shot gavial?
It's impossible to have this conversation anymore without feeling like I am not in the spirit of the game. I'm done. Sorry.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 352
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Yeah I think assuming this role works the way you think it does is a bad idea
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Role-card descriptions I mean.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1172

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:37 pm
It's impossible to have this conversation anymore without feeling like I am not in the spirit of the game. I'm done. Sorry.
thats it! that's the seed!
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Anyone:

Why is hawkataine town?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

how was ur date Jay?

Ok Jay is lock town, no arguments allowed
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Dana »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:37 pm
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you're not in the spirit of the game. Just trying to figure things out
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:38 pm how was ur date Jay?
Cliffs:

Gavial and I had to decide who dies, either or both of us. He took the sacrifice like a hero. Mafia didn't try to kill me N1. hawkataine block serious.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:37 pm

Gulio you have to realize at some point not every game follows the Holy Book of Mafia Roles authored by Mafia Universe.

Maybe it's because of things such as the Cupid having secret effects after their death, such as the Date.
Martin, if JJJ flips mafia I'm having you hang.

There is no way JJJ does not get killed by mafia last night when they have the chance, I'm telling you this as someone whose very effective at being a wolf, I kill loud voices with thread clout over claimed roles, I would have killed JJJ last night after watching that EoD, no questions asked.
The only way JJJ does not die is if he is Mafia.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:39 pm
Cliffs:

Gavial and I had to decide who dies, either or both of us. He took the sacrifice like a hero. Mafia didn't try to kill me N1. hawkataine block serious.
I mean like what was he like did he buy you flowers did u see a move what movie was it did u kith
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

orangecrush wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:34 pm

i hope this works lol
Have you always made these charts like this, or is it something you are trying out for this game?

Actvscenei
The Mark
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Actvscenei »

I mean, what happened aligns with my theory that one of them was coming out of there dead. I just happened to think Gavial was the scum. When Owner flipped Cupid, it all but confirmed she was the one who set the date up. The fact that Cupid was mafia aligned makes sense that someone came out dead. I had an idea that the action would be like Guillo’s torturer/neighborizer role, but wondered how it would work when an outside party connected two others. What Jay is suggesting makes sense to me. Logically, it clears. At least in my mind.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Ok. If we lose to this I get to tell you "I told you so" after game.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:40 pm
Cliffs:

I mean like what was he like did he buy you flowers did u see a move what movie was it did u kith
He was a darling. We just stayed up late and gossiped about all of you.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:40 pm
Cliffs:

He was a darling. We just stayed up late and gossiped about all of you.
cool cool cool
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Guillotine wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:41 pm Ok. If we lose to this I get to tell you "I told you so" after game.
The whole point of the date was to try to get us both killed. Why else do you think they chose Gavial :meany:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

lost monkey
The Mark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by lost monkey »

Guillotine wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:40 pm Martin, if JJJ flips mafia I'm having you hang.

There is no way JJJ does not get killed by mafia last night when they have the chance, I'm telling you this as someone whose very effective at being a wolf, I kill loud voices with thread clout over claimed roles, I would have killed JJJ last night after watching that EoD, no questions asked.
You are looking at this at a very one directional, i can wifom any way with this and say why jjj doesnt get targeted. Lets say jay gets killed but a role blocker gavial being alive is better for mafia?
ImageImage
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Guillotine wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:41 pm Ok. If we lose to this I get to tell you "I told you so" after game.
I’m not gonna say a part of me isn’t a bit suspicious, I’m just saying it does logically make sense. Couldn’t the Cupid role be modified a bit for this game? She was a 1-shot and Cupid is always a 1-shot from what I read.
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 186
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Aka: Wisteria

Post by bad bunny »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:17 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:15 pm Why are you still alive jay
Because Gavial is a hero.

Our "date" was a one night BTSC wherein we had to decide together among three options:

1) I die.
2) Gavial dies.
3) We both die.

If we didn't come to an agreement, it'd be #3. Gavial made the ultimate sacrifice, and he deserves a great deal of respect for that. And there's no way the mafia target me with that cupid shot on Night 1 if I am a night kill target.
what is being on a date like? what happens :o
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

EBWOP: isn’t always*
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

lost monkey wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:43 pm
Guillotine wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:40 pm Martin, if JJJ flips mafia I'm having you hang.

You are looking at this at a very one directional, i can wifom any way with this and say why jjj doesnt get targeted. Lets say jay gets killed but a role blocker gavial being alive is better for mafia?
A deepwolf is better than a roleblocker specially after losing two mafia and missing a night kill, yes! Absolutely yes!
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Actvscenei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:41 pm I mean, what happened aligns with my theory that one of them was coming out of there dead. I just happened to think Gavial was the scum. When Owner flipped Cupid, it all but confirmed she was the one who set the date up. The fact that Cupid was mafia aligned makes sense that someone came out dead. I had an idea that the action would be like Guillo’s torturer/neighborizer role, but wondered how it would work when an outside party connected two others. What Jay is suggesting makes sense to me. Logically, it clears. At least in my mind.
Actv, you're here!

Tell me about your night!

This is a really pointless and actively harmful discussion at this point, Jay is town, end of story
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

bad bunny wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:43 pm what is being on a date like? what happens :o
You have a nice conversation, laugh together about the absurdity of life, enjoy a walk along a path surrounded by lush overgrowth, say goodbye, and then get ghosted.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Also we have to look at why Kito, a fruit vendor is dead. What reads did he pass that mafia felt it was a threat.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:45 pm This is a really pointless and actively harmful discussion at this point, Jay is town, end of story
and since I am Jay you know what that means
orangecrush
Stool Pigeon

Post by orangecrush »

Seanzie wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:40 pm
orangecrush wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:34 pm

i hope this works lol
Have you always made these charts like this, or is it something you are trying out for this game?
actualy useually i just post things as the game is happening and thoughts pop in to my head, actually you are on of the few people ive played with a few times so you know that is my style

the notes was to help me keep everything toegther during reading back, i did some thing similar when i repped into my first ever game on mafia cafe
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Also the Gavial/JJJ date idea sounds very Mac to me. :dark:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:46 pm Also the Gavial/JJJ date idea sounds very Mac to me. :dark:
it was literally owner
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

Guillotine wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:44 pm A deepwolf is better than a roleblocker specially after losing two mafia and missing a night kill, yes! Absolutely yes!
lol no.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:47 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:46 pm Also the Gavial/JJJ date idea sounds very Mac to me. :dark:
it was literally owner
she had a whole ass team

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Seanzie wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:45 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:41 pm I mean, what happened aligns with my theory that one of them was coming out of there dead. I just happened to think Gavial was the scum. When Owner flipped Cupid, it all but confirmed she was the one who set the date up. The fact that Cupid was mafia aligned makes sense that someone came out dead. I had an idea that the action would be like Guillo’s torturer/neighborizer role, but wondered how it would work when an outside party connected two others. What Jay is suggesting makes sense to me. Logically, it clears. At least in my mind.
Actv, you're here!

Tell me about your night!
Uneventful — just watched some Golden Girls haha
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

yeah no, i would rather lynch you or sloonei than mac.
ImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Guillotine wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:40 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:37 pm

Martin, if JJJ flips mafia I'm having you hang.

What I'm more concerned by is that its not easy to prove what happens here if JJJ is indeed town.

It's very easy to jump on the mafia-JJJ conclusion here without much need for evidence, whereas proving a town JJJ in the situation may very well need.

I don't feel safe in trying to fairly assess it, and if JJJ is mafia we will find that out later. But last I recall there are several players vouching for him; even a player that has reportedly played with him for years and apparently both of them can't really fool the other (If I have my facts straight).

I also have the impression Day 1 and Day 2 in terms of wagons would have taken a different turn if JJJ were mafia.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:48 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:47 pm
it was literally owner
she had a whole ass team
cmon guy
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lost monkey wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:48 pm
yeah no, i would rather lynch you or sloonei than mac.
fucken lets go my boi

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”