Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [ENDGAME]

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 2]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Actvscenei wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:24 am I might suggest Gavial is scum and is the torturer/neighborizer thingy (like Guillo had in his game this one time lol). Owner is scum with Gavial (and would then know no one would cc her fruit crap). Gavial will choose to kill Jay tonight after their night together.

Owner poisoned Alison with fruit.
I’ve at least considered the first portion of this post (that Gavial is in on it), and let it alone since I don’t think Gavial looks too bad.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

If i was a cop, i'd check Macdougall tonight
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Actvscenei
The Mark
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Actvscenei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:30 am
Actvscenei wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:24 am I might suggest Gavial is scum and is the torturer/neighborizer thingy (like Guillo had in his game this one time lol). Owner is scum with Gavial (and would then know no one would cc her fruit crap). Gavial will choose to kill Jay tonight after their night together.

I’ve at least considered the first portion of this post (that Gavial is in on it), and let it alone since I don’t think Gavial looks too bad.
I’m considering it openly now because I do think Gavial is looking a little on the 👀👀 side and with Owner’s claim requires knowledge that no one would cc her. The choice to put you and Gavial is an odd pairing considering D1 posts and I don’t see anyone truly making that pair up out of nowhere. But I do see Gavial choosing you to buddy up with if you are town. You’re a strong voice and someone I’d see scum choosing to kill.

Maybe mafia doesn’t have a factional kill, maybe the modifying role had something to do about that. Perhaps their kills are drawn out which would account for the date/kill mechanic and the poison. Or maybe those are just 3p things and the factional kill was blocked. Regardless, in my mind, it makes more sense for Gavial to choose you than it does for Owner to pair you and Gavial.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 580
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:30 am

I believe a) that Gavial was not lying about his roleblock on hawkataine and b) that Gavial is unlikely to have blocked hawkataine as scum.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

hawkataine wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:18 amAlso every time I read LongCon's posts his avatar looks like a dragon but it's not and I'm confused
:cloud9: :noble: You get to have a townlock for this beautiful comment.
Guillotine wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:21 am
Long Con wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 9:37 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 2:23 am
Guillotine wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 2:09 am Long Con looks bad here, contributes to Made's wagon close to EoD after acknowledging that he is not aware of what Made was being suspected for.

https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 85#p795385

I've posted this three times, I dont remember him addressing it.
@Long Con
I can't find this post where he claims I acknowledged unawareness.
The link is the post....

And you just replied like this instead of actually addressing it? Why did you vote Made instead of voting Nutella if you didnt know what was the case on Made in the first place?
There was ample evidence against Nutella and you made your vote look like you didnt care who was yeeted, so why not place it on Nutella instead of Made who you didnt know anything about?
"I'll check out that Made vote"... I don't understand why you think that implies I don't know anything about Made? To me, it is synonymous with "I'll lay a vote down on Made", or "I'll join in on the Made voting fun".

It was a pretty arbitrary decision. I probably had some sympathy for nutella.
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 186
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Aka: Wisteria

Post by bad bunny »

Alison wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:02 am Show me just one piece of evidence that proves you are watcher other than "I breadcrumbed it" because I've breadcrumbed all kinds of shit as scum.
How can you prove your role? Thats not really possible, you just have to beleive him or don't.
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

Alison wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:01 am dude I'm not gonna swallow one of the most coincidental and convenient role claims I have ever seen which incidentally makes no sense with your past behavior just because you said you breadcrumbed it. Any sane watcher would hardclaim there to avoid getting into the exact same scenario you're in right now and repeating you are clear doesn't make you clear.
It is not anti town to avoid claiming a powerful town PR
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:06 am @bad bunny why are Alison and I a concern to you?
I told you D1

Are we not gonna talk about Alison saying Dana is "obvious town" early D1 just like that? I doubt you're going to agree or understand my opinion on that but I think it's TMI ish.

You are asking a lot of questions that a wolf could easily ask, and that question you asked D1 that i quoted and said pinged me, pinged me.
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 255

Post by Gavial »

Actvscenei wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:07 am @Gavial, can you list all the roles in this game and who completed what action last night phase? If not, you cannot confirm that you are the reason no kill happened. So do more than just say you have a red check on Hawk and that we all need to vote there.

I do not believe Owner’s claim. I agree with Nanook that the thought process doesn’t match up. Owner responded to Seanzie’s question about if she targeted Jay with “I sent fruit to someone, but idk if they got it.” It’s a non answer because it doesn’t directly address whether she targeted Jay. “Someone” could mean anyone. Why not say she sent fruit to Jay at that moment? Why be sneaky about that? If Owner did in fact send fruit to Jay and Gavial, upon the start of D2, and seeing that Jay and Gavial are bedding it up tonight, she would know immediately that it was her doing. Because what are the chances the two lovers are the two she sent fruit to? This is a large game. No way she doesn’t know what her fruit has done. So to answer that question so vaguely is not helpful. The only motive I can see is not wanting to claim BUT she did claim so why equivocate there? There’s no need.

Then, she says the person who she sent fruit to hasn’t claimed receiving fruit. The “person.” Singular. In this post, apparently she sent fruit to only one person. And she doesn’t know whether that one person received it. Well, that’s a lie. She did know because like I said before, she doesn’t enter D1 not knowing that info after seeing the date announcement. But also...why reduce her recipients from two to one?

6484784928474 years later, Owner returns with a fully fleshed claim that contradicts what she previously announced. Now she confirms Jay as a target AND Gavial and she did know they received the fruit, although neither of them are aware of receiving fruit (which I don’t take with too much weight because maybe they wouldn’t know).

This claim does not make sense. The only hold up then is...why would Owner create this elaborate claim without knowing if someone could cc the date mechanic? Maybe...

Owner knows how the date happened. I’ve played a game in which lovers engage and then one dies. (Owner was the torturer, I died). Maybe this date setup is a scum mechanic and Owner knows one of Jay or Gavial will die at the end of the date?? Maybe Owner set up the date as scum or maybe a scum buddy did and is in cahoots with this plan to shield Owner.
You Hawk’s buddy?
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:22 am 16 vote wagon

do u guise think theres a busser
If she's wolf there's for sure a lot of bussing going on

If she is a fruit vendor wolves probably have her under the "sure bus this wolf" category
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

Oh Crab had JJJ as probably town why was that?
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
lost monkey
The Mark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by lost monkey »

Actvscenei wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:47 pm I explained that to Tangy at the end of the day when she questioned me for it then. Considering you know how many posts of mine have Dana in it and considering you did an interactive of me, and considering you’re questioning me on my vote at EoD, I imagine you’ve read pretty much all my posts including my end of day posts and already saw my explanation. You can go back and read what I wrote there if you want, and then if you still have questions afterwards, I’ll answer them.
Lets say we lynch dana and if she ends up as town contrary to your beliefs, What's next?
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

bad bunny wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:50 am
Alison wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:02 am Show me just one piece of evidence that proves you are watcher other than "I breadcrumbed it" because I've breadcrumbed all kinds of shit as scum.
How can you prove your role? Thats not really possible, you just have to beleive him or don't.
You could kind of prove a Watcher role by correctly reporting a watch result and having it confirmed.

Proves zero about alignment though, so really, what's the point?
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

Allcrab wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:27 am
hawkataine wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:25 am
Allcrab wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:24 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:22 am 16 vote wagon

do u guise think theres a busser
I think it's 50/50.
fully thought you meant there were 8 mafia on the wagon then lol
derp under review.
There is some tiny derp potential there
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
Alison

Post by Alison »

bad bunny wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:55 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:06 am @bad bunny why are Alison and I a concern to you?
I told you D1

Are we not gonna talk about Alison saying Dana is "obvious town" early D1 just like that? I doubt you're going to agree or understand my opinion on that but I think it's TMI ish.

You are asking a lot of questions that a wolf could easily ask, and that question you asked D1 that i quoted and said pinged me, pinged me.
I find it difficult to swallow that you genuinely believe someone who is well known for having extremely strong and confident reads on page 1 saying Dana, who was townread by a lot of players early, was "obvious town", is TMI to the extent that it outweighs every other piece of evidence pointing towards me not being scum.
Alison

Post by Alison »

It sounds like you decided to push one view regarding my alignment on Day 1 and have not bothered to re-evaluate or show any kind of genuine curiosity about my alignment or even read through my content to update your view of me since then.
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

Actvscenei wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:56 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:52 pm The only positive I can offer for bad bunny is "PerC people told me she's town", which doesn't seem to apply to Owner.

Both are hard POE for me.
Which PerC people are saying she’s town?
I think me, allcrab and kito.
ImageImage
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

Long Con wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:00 am
You could kind of prove a Watcher role by correctly reporting a watch result and having it confirmed.

That relies on someone else saying something to confirm, and then enough people believing them.

Watchers are usually town ig ^^ if Alison is wolf then it makes sense she's picking at Allcrabs argument and refusing to believe it no matter what. I believe him and Lomo about their roles though
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

Alison wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:00 am
I told you D1

I find it difficult to swallow that you genuinely believe someone who is well known for having extremely strong and confident reads on page 1 saying Dana, who was townread by a lot of players early, was "obvious town", is TMI to the extent that it outweighs every other piece of evidence pointing towards me not being scum.
In the game where you were 3P you also listed a bunch of wifom reasons why you were not mafia or an SK :shrug:
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

Alison wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:01 am It sounds like you decided to push one view regarding my alignment on Day 1 and have not bothered to re-evaluate or show any kind of genuine curiosity about my alignment or even read through my content to update your view of me since then.
I don't really want to change my mind on my reads easily, otherwise wolves could easily manipulate me from changing my read on them.
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

Dana wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:21 pm it wasn't the response itself that made me suspicious, but I think the context gave me some paranoia about his posts this game in general. I got very very minorly pinged by something he said last twilight but idk how to articulate why it bothered me so ive been trying to ignore it and hope it goes away. I dont want to believe it bc I feel like JJJ is such a strong town player that it would kinda suck if he wasn't town
yes sometimes jay pings me as well, if he wasn't visited by so many people N1, I wouldn't trust him either.
ImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Well so far Allcrab has just said they have the exact same result as LoMo. for all I know they just cribbed off LoMo's result.
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

Kito wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:15 pm Is now a good time to reveal I'm a fruit vendor too and targeted guillo?

Officially I'm a gift giver, but same function. I don't get to choose what I send.

This is why I asked if roles can double up, cuz I've never seen double fruit vendor.
There could be a one shot like me. I think fable has my role but without limits.
ImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

bad bunny wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:06 am
Alison wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:01 am It sounds like you decided to push one view regarding my alignment on Day 1 and have not bothered to re-evaluate or show any kind of genuine curiosity about my alignment or even read through my content to update your view of me since then.
I don't really want to change my mind on my reads easily, otherwise wolves could easily manipulate me from changing my read on them.
There are exactly two kinds of player that I will accept this kind of post from and they are players who are repping a deathtunnel and players who have never played mafia before. You are neither and so you will not float this crap past me.
Alison

Post by Alison »

bad bunny wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:04 am In the game where you were 3P you also listed a bunch of wifom reasons why you were not mafia or an SK :shrug:
I buried a mafia member and am currently poisoned. This is not a WIFOM argument. This is a hard fact. Refusing to accept it only outs you as a wolf more and more.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Honestly I would be down to shoot you dead on the spot because you're either a wolf or an honorary wolf with this level of play. You refuse to evaluate new evidence to update your reads on players, you believe sketchy Watcher claims for literally no reason given, and your scumreads are the most cleared people in the game.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 352
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Alison wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:11 am
bad bunny wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:06 am
There are exactly two kinds of player that I will accept this kind of post from and they are players who are repping a deathtunnel and players who have never played mafia before. You are neither and so you will not float this crap past me.
Devils advocate: isn't she basically repping a death tunnel here?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

lol bunny is town and alison is tripping on her because of playstyle is all i got from it.
ImageImage

Open question: did sloonei have tmi that owner didn't gift them and a third person did?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

Kito wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:52 pm alright you're all going to hate me but yolo

I say it's possible Owner is fake claiming, and her buddy Sloonei had to claim he received something which she can later confirm, because after I claimed it made her claim disprovable if no one else steps up. This would also make alison/made/martin all town

obviously I will let this go if any of those three step up, but yeah. I did say I just vomit crack theories, they're correct occasionally
When did owner claim fruit vendor btw, i must have missed it?
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I told you D1

The point is to learn whether you are developing these reads, or if these little Day 1 gripes are still dictating them
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Allcrab
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Allcrab »

Alison wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:10 am

Well so far Allcrab has just said they have the exact same result as LoMo. for all I know they just cribbed off LoMo's result.
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

I dont even understand why mine and allcrab roles were talked when both of us didnt say anything to each other about it. This whole talk about allcrab faking that is funny as hell seeing what nutella flipped.
ImageImage
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

Kito wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 3:15 am Owner wasn't caught up enough to know the belzy/tangy situation but still managed to clear up her role, the one thing that everyone really wanted to know. Could be directions from scum chat. I'm not sure what townie sees a massive wagon on them, doesn't catch up, and decides the best thing to do is immediately claim, especially when they made a point of being coy about it before.

Claim is real but NAI, waiting on sean.

Also curious whomst the fuck gifted Sloonei, in this case. Fancy targeting me tonight, mystery gifter? If you town read me, of course.
I don't have time to catch up. I have like 2 other things going on plus work going on in my life. I filled/joined this for numbers sake and cause Guillo is a cool guy. I also liked a lot of players in sign up list. Clearing up my role was mainly checking what each mention or quote said directed at me in my notifications. I didn't know the belzy/tangy situation because I wasn't caught up and because that was something that wasn't quoted or directly mentioned to me beyond what Act had asked me about.

Often when you see lots of votes on yourself like I do, you come to realize you might be a bigger distraction. Regardless of if I could somehow manage to turn the tide; my slot would still need to be directly resolved at some point in order for the game to move forward. That's a fact.

As for claiming, I could to get it out in the open for as many people to see. I'm assuming a soup kill wouldn't be able to touch me if it doesn't directly know it's exact name, but that's speculation. I don't want people to have to make a last minute decision on it.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Sloonei wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 1:20 am @Owner of a Lonely Heart why did you initially deny targeting jay?
I wasn't ready to share majority of the details regarding my role. I thought seanzie was doing a fancy play and maybe knew I targeted gavial and was trying to trap me. His post felt like a trap. At the time, I wasn't the lead wagon so I didn't thing it was the right time to claim. You claim when you are going to likely die not when you might die.
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 9:14 pm Go Lakers
I thought it would be 2-0 phoenix, good thing they pulled it off. Where as clippers are lol, so sad after all they did to not go against the lakers.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:17 am Open question: did sloonei have tmi that owner didn't gift them and a third person did?
I looked back, and I grant that Sloonei’s assumption that it wasn’t Owner and a third unnamed gifter exists is a bigger assumption than I’d make. @Sloonei should expand. Owner’s suspicion of him Day 1 was short lived.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

Owner you shouldn't have claimed doc lol as scum when you basically felt that the syndicate people were scum reading perc people a lot and jay got N1 targeted and i know if you were doc you would not have targeted jay. If no one knew this would have been fine but 2 people watched jay, though because of fable it also narrowed down on who the doctor is though.
ImageImage

lost monkey wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:34 am Owner you shouldn't have claimed doc lol as scum when you basically felt that the syndicate people were scum reading perc people a lot and jay got N1 targeted and i know if you were doc you would not have targeted jay. If no one knew this would have been fine but 2 people watched jay, though because of fable it also narrowed down on who the doctor is though.
What are you talking about?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lost monkey wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:34 am Owner you shouldn't have claimed doc lol as scum when you basically felt that the syndicate people were scum reading perc people a lot and jay got N1 targeted and i know if you were doc you would not have targeted jay. If no one knew this would have been fine but 2 people watched jay, though because of fable it also narrowed down on who the doctor is though.
Did Owner claim doctor?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:38 am
Did Owner claim doctor?
Didn't owner say she targeted you?
ImageImage
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

Unless I misread the post above from Owner.
ImageImage

lost monkey wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:39 am
Did Owner claim doctor?
She did indeed
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lost monkey wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:39 am
Did Owner claim doctor?
She said she gave fruit to both Gavial and I, presumably setting up our date. Where’d you get a doctor claim?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

Then a syndicate person should have tried to kill you then or gavial is right and he role blocked hawk and hawk is scum.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lost monkey wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:43 am Then a syndicate person should have tried to kill you then or gavial is right and he role blocked hawk and hawk is scum.
Where’d you get the doctor claim?

Also, just to be entirely clear, is Owner one of the people you saw targeting me?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:11 am
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:02 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 2:29 am @Owner of a Lonely Heart you're here!

Did you target JJJ?
I sent a fruit. It doesn't do much. The person I sent it to hasn't brought it up yet.
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:05 am I guess if it was a more important role I would be worried if it didn't go through, but if they didn't get it, it wasn't super important. It would just make the claim more believable.
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:00 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:23 am @Owner of a Lonely Heart whom did you target with your fruit of love?
I gave JJJ and Gavial a passion fruit. I can target 2 people each night. I have 3 different 1 shot fruits: passion fruit, banana and pomegranate. I don't know what any of them do, aside from a little description. The passion fruit was lucky. I thought to myself if anyone was to get lucky it had to be JJJ, but then I wasn't incredibly sure who I wanted him to be lucky with. I figured I needed to probably pick someone from Cindy Kate. Yes, this is suppose to be a date between the 2 sites, but I guess I was thinking if this is more like a chat of sorts I want there to be lots of progress made, not to say there hasn't been. I wanted someone who could maybe keep up if it was that sort of thing.

The banana is squishy, and the pomegranate is problematic.

I really assumed that the fruit would have been mentioned. Maybe that's not how it works? I should maybe ask more questions.
Is this not just outing
It felt like seanzie was trying to trap me. I don't like being boxed into what someone wants me to do. I would rather give myself time to think things through.
Alison wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:04 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:23 am @Owner of a Lonely Heart whom did you target with your fruit of love?
I gave JJJ and Gavial a passion fruit. I can target 2 people each night. I have 3 different 1 shot fruits: passion fruit, banana and pomegranate. I don't know what any of them do, aside from a little description. The passion fruit was lucky. I thought to myself if anyone was to get lucky it had to be JJJ, but then I wasn't incredibly sure who I wanted him to be lucky with. I figured I needed to probably pick someone from Cindy Kate. Yes, this is suppose to be a date between the 2 sites, but I guess I was thinking if this is more like a chat of sorts I want there to be lots of progress made, not to say there hasn't been. I wanted someone who could maybe keep up if it was that sort of thing.

I really assumed that the fruit would have been mentioned. Maybe that's not how it works? I should maybe ask more questions.
Refer to the description in pink. Does it make sense to have that thought process, and arrive at Gavial as your final conclusion?
Alison wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:06 am Like JJJ and Gavial have already shown on D1 that their thought processes don't necessarily mesh. If your goal was to maximize progress made with someone who can keep up with him, wouldn't Sloonei be the obvious choice? Or Mac, or myself?

Also, what does "I guess I was thinking if this is more like a chat of sorts" mean?? All Owner knew at the time they made the call to send the fruits was that the passion fruit was "lucky". They would have no information that it would give those two a chat, that's something that we only inferred once we realized the passion fruit sent them on a date together.

The more I look at that claim post the more I feel like it's actually a scumslip.

Because of our clashing, I wasn't going to give it to you. Mac and Sloonei, I debated about, but I went with Gavial as I wanted someone who was likely to be alive the next day.

Ah, I guess I do have to say it then. My role is called Cupid. So seeing Cupid + passion fruit = I thought sex, but then I thought in terms of mafia roles, I thought like a mason or neighborizer chat that's protected or something, 'cause lucky. I assume pomegranate is like lovers chat, so I'm not entirely sure if I really want to use that one. Banana sounds like a lesser of passion fruit. Or maybe it is unprotected, but I don't know. If there is a soup kill in the game, I would be fine with going out that way. I mean I don't want to go, but at the same time, I don't have all the time needed to really be full on active this game. I pose as a distraction, but if we could prevent a mislynch that would be kind of cool.

But I don't necessarily expect everyone see it that way.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

So, Owner's claim is not contradictory with what I know, but it looks workshopped af over the 24 hours she went radio silent, and doesn't fit well with what she was saying in her earlier claims. Couple that with the fact that she is still on Tangy even after being told Tangy is not Mafia (someone said probably anti-spew, I think this makes sense), I think Owner is still just scum here.

9/10 dentists would agree that Owner is still a good vote.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:57 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:11 am
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:02 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 2:29 am @Owner of a Lonely Heart you're here!

Did you target JJJ?
I sent a fruit. It doesn't do much. The person I sent it to hasn't brought it up yet.
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:05 am I guess if it was a more important role I would be worried if it didn't go through, but if they didn't get it, it wasn't super important. It would just make the claim more believable.

Is this not just outing
It felt like seanzie was trying to trap me. I don't like being boxed into what someone wants me to do. I would rather give myself time to think things through.
Alison wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:04 am

Refer to the description in pink. Does it make sense to have that thought process, and arrive at Gavial as your final conclusion?
Alison wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:06 am Like JJJ and Gavial have already shown on D1 that their thought processes don't necessarily mesh. If your goal was to maximize progress made with someone who can keep up with him, wouldn't Sloonei be the obvious choice? Or Mac, or myself?

Also, what does "I guess I was thinking if this is more like a chat of sorts" mean?? All Owner knew at the time they made the call to send the fruits was that the passion fruit was "lucky". They would have no information that it would give those two a chat, that's something that we only inferred once we realized the passion fruit sent them on a date together.

The more I look at that claim post the more I feel like it's actually a scumslip.

Because of our clashing, I wasn't going to give it to you. Mac and Sloonei, I debated about, but I went with Gavial as I wanted someone who was likely to be alive the next day.

Ah, I guess I do have to say it then. My role is called Cupid. So seeing Cupid + passion fruit = I thought sex, but then I thought in terms of mafia roles, I thought like a mason or neighborizer chat that's protected or something, 'cause lucky. I assume pomegranate is like lovers chat, so I'm not entirely sure if I really want to use that one. Banana sounds like a lesser of passion fruit. Or maybe it is unprotected, but I don't know. If there is a soup kill in the game, I would be fine with going out that way. I mean I don't want to go, but at the same time, I don't have all the time needed to really be full on active this game. I pose as a distraction, but if we could prevent a mislynch that would be kind of cool.

But I don't necessarily expect everyone see it that way.
So you thought about chances of people being alive the next day, and went with JJJ?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:47 am
lost monkey wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:43 am Then a syndicate person should have tried to kill you then or gavial is right and he role blocked hawk and hawk is scum.
Where’d you get the doctor claim?

Also, just to be entirely clear, is Owner one of the people you saw targeting me?
Nah i just got 2 perc and 1 synd. First perc player is allcrab he claimed he also watched you and second is owner and she claimed fruit giver. That would mean two things the synd player is the doc or that person did something to you. Other than the doc. synd player should claim if they gave you a fruit or something as well because that would mean gavial is right and hawk is scum and we dont know who got n1 targeted.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”