Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 2]

Post by lost monkey »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:18 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:03 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 7:57 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 7:52 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 7:38 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 7:24 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:27 pm Okay, I lied, I kept reading. People from MafC still seem to keep saying "oh, that is just Actv". As of Page 18, the only posts by Actv that look like town!Actv are with regards to Dana. Her interactions with everyone else do NOT look like town!Actv. Actv knows her meta, and I think she came in deliberatly trying to fake her paranoia/weird questions thing with Dana, but hasn't kept up with it with anyone else. I don't know anything that has happened after Page 18, but a lot of MafC players are saying "that's just act" early on, and I disagree.
Do you have a more concrete reason for scum reading me (to then vote me) other than meta? I don’t buy this as a real read considering you hardly know my meta lol.

Please quote where I’ve been paranoid with Dana.

What are my weird questions? Can you quote those as well?

What specifically am I doing that you believe is scum motivated?

Our first game together, you came at me with paranoia and weird questions, and I just responded with "I like you" or something like that, because you were obv town to me. I haven't always successfully read you since, but I feel I have at least as good a grasp on your meta as the average grasp of the people who have said "oh, this is just typical Actv". Also, unless you're playing on sites other than MafC (quite possible, but somehow I'd guess you aren't), I've probably been in all, or maybe all but one of your games since you've been back from your long hiatus, so aside from pre-hiatus friends, I know your meta as good as anyone.

Dana came in with an in-flavor fluff post that you made a big stirr about early on. That looked a little like town!Actv, but imo it rang hollow (meta-replication rather than actual Actv paranoia/suspicion). I'm not going to go quote stuff right now because I still have something like 25 pages to read, which takes precedence right meow.

Not sure, I'm not fully caught up. The fact that you seem to still be pushing Dana seems pretty bad since she looks pretty towny in the first 24 pages, but maybe Dana goes way downhill in the second half of D1? Who knows? (everyone except me:P) Either way, my scumread on you isn't based on seeing an agenda, my scumread on you is based on the fact that you don't look like town!Actv, and that your interactions with Nutella look w/w. You have ZERO of your patent Actv paranoia with regard to her, and while I was reading at the beginning (like pages 3-10 or something), her early push on you just screamed w/w (I mean, I had TMI on Nutella so it was probably easier for me to see than others who read it D1), and it was like a bad movie where you can guess the ending when she backed off of you for bad reasons. It reeks of distancing.
Okay, but I asked you where I was paranoid with Dana. You said I was, I disagree, so I’d like to know where you see that paranoia.

I don’t think I’ve made a “big stir” about anything. I questioned Dana on an early entrance post, people questioned me, I answered the questions. Can you explain how it was a “big stir?”

What is the logic on scum continuing to push a generally town read player? You bring it up as being scummy, but I’m not sure how.
You can go read the first 10 pages if you want to see what I'm talking about. I don't have time to fight about it since I am way behind. Fight me later, k?
I know my posts lol, and I disagree with what you’re saying. Your read on me doesn’t feel real, and I’m asking you to defend it. So far, you haven’t been able to.
Nah, you're not asking me to defend myself, you're asking for something to defend against. Good try though.

MafC folk who have said Actv is just being Actv, go find my first post (it is easy to find since my ISO is so short [to find my ISO click the "posts in topic: #" number thingy if you haven't figure this out yet]), and then read the posts by Actv right beforehand. Tell me that is paranoid town!Actv interacting with people she doesn't really know.
yeah very less paranoia than what i expected from act.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
lost monkey
The Mark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by lost monkey »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:18 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:03 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 7:57 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 7:52 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 7:38 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 7:24 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:27 pm Okay, I lied, I kept reading. People from MafC still seem to keep saying "oh, that is just Actv". As of Page 18, the only posts by Actv that look like town!Actv are with regards to Dana. Her interactions with everyone else do NOT look like town!Actv. Actv knows her meta, and I think she came in deliberatly trying to fake her paranoia/weird questions thing with Dana, but hasn't kept up with it with anyone else. I don't know anything that has happened after Page 18, but a lot of MafC players are saying "that's just act" early on, and I disagree.
Do you have a more concrete reason for scum reading me (to then vote me) other than meta? I don’t buy this as a real read considering you hardly know my meta lol.

Please quote where I’ve been paranoid with Dana.

What are my weird questions? Can you quote those as well?

What specifically am I doing that you believe is scum motivated?

Our first game together, you came at me with paranoia and weird questions, and I just responded with "I like you" or something like that, because you were obv town to me. I haven't always successfully read you since, but I feel I have at least as good a grasp on your meta as the average grasp of the people who have said "oh, this is just typical Actv". Also, unless you're playing on sites other than MafC (quite possible, but somehow I'd guess you aren't), I've probably been in all, or maybe all but one of your games since you've been back from your long hiatus, so aside from pre-hiatus friends, I know your meta as good as anyone.

Dana came in with an in-flavor fluff post that you made a big stirr about early on. That looked a little like town!Actv, but imo it rang hollow (meta-replication rather than actual Actv paranoia/suspicion). I'm not going to go quote stuff right now because I still have something like 25 pages to read, which takes precedence right meow.

Not sure, I'm not fully caught up. The fact that you seem to still be pushing Dana seems pretty bad since she looks pretty towny in the first 24 pages, but maybe Dana goes way downhill in the second half of D1? Who knows? (everyone except me:P) Either way, my scumread on you isn't based on seeing an agenda, my scumread on you is based on the fact that you don't look like town!Actv, and that your interactions with Nutella look w/w. You have ZERO of your patent Actv paranoia with regard to her, and while I was reading at the beginning (like pages 3-10 or something), her early push on you just screamed w/w (I mean, I had TMI on Nutella so it was probably easier for me to see than others who read it D1), and it was like a bad movie where you can guess the ending when she backed off of you for bad reasons. It reeks of distancing.
Okay, but I asked you where I was paranoid with Dana. You said I was, I disagree, so I’d like to know where you see that paranoia.

I don’t think I’ve made a “big stir” about anything. I questioned Dana on an early entrance post, people questioned me, I answered the questions. Can you explain how it was a “big stir?”

What is the logic on scum continuing to push a generally town read player? You bring it up as being scummy, but I’m not sure how.
You can go read the first 10 pages if you want to see what I'm talking about. I don't have time to fight about it since I am way behind. Fight me later, k?
I know my posts lol, and I disagree with what you’re saying. Your read on me doesn’t feel real, and I’m asking you to defend it. So far, you haven’t been able to.
Nah, you're not asking me to defend myself, you're asking for something to defend against. Good try though.

MafC folk who have said Actv is just being Actv, go find my first post (it is easy to find since my ISO is so short [to find my ISO click the "posts in topic: #" number thingy if you haven't figure this out yet]), and then read the posts by Actv right beforehand. Tell me that is paranoid town!Actv interacting with people she doesn't really know.
yeah very less paranoia than what i expected from act.
ImageImage
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

damn double post.
ImageImage
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

damn actually triple post.
ImageImage
Sonny
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Sonny »

A lot less paranoia, apparently
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 255

Re:

Post by Gavial »

lost monkey wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 9:48 am
Gavial wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 9:47 am
lost monkey wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 9:42 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 7:51 pm if there is a deepwolf based on nut's game start it's probably tangy
Agree with this.
Same.
I know it’s kinda a dumb theory but I’m also thinking maybe Sloon.
But that’s mainly paranoia.
Its not dumb, i am considering sloon as well. One of the day end posts irked me a little.

I TL you know.
Vote Hawk with me?
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

Made wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 2:00 am
Guillotine wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 1:58 am Why does it keep doing that, replying inside the quotes? I made sure I was outside the quote!!!!
Made realizes his gimmick is a bit confusing so he decided to clarify a bit.
I'm writting a shitty fan fic while playing mafia
Hi Made, hope you're doing great, the gimmick is fun but completely unreadable to me so much so that I don't think I know where you stand on anything. Can you gimmick me some reads/stances?
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

Gavial wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:04 am Vote Hawk with me?
I will, though i don't think she is scum based on what she has posted so far. Its too early to vote her since if she really is scum, scum will join the wagon as well, might just do it before eod. I am pretty sure there should a vig in the game, we can let them take out hawk as well and continue with others who might just be happy to sheep you on hawk.
ImageImage
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:47 pm JJJ is a power player. He absolutely would defend his teammate because, much like me, he is rarely if ever held to account for anything he does because of his clout and when he does he can just post himself clear as either alignment.
That clout wont work with perc players especially with sean.
ImageImage
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

Eh, finally get to a post from Owner and I need to sleep. So close.

@Owner of a Lonely Heart can you give me your read on me, please?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Why did bad bunny come to the thread and say things (barely) without so much as acknowledging the severe suspicion heaped upon her?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I feel good about Sloonei and JJJ, I did feel good about Joseph until this post:
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:08 pm
nutella wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:05 am Strong town
Jay
Sonny
Guillo
Tangy

Town leans
Gnome
Alison
Martin I guess sheeping alison
Dana
Mac
Sloonei
Hawk? Liked their style
Act maybe at this point

Gav Nook LC are more tbd
Dont remember anyone else

Going to sleep for like 12 hours gl
There is 1 wolf between Jay, Sonny and Tangy. Nutella had more deep and meaningful interactions with Tangy than Jay and Sonny up to this point. She made no effort to defend Jay from me when I tried to push him nor did any kind of "Jay is just town" deflated shit so that means she probably was enjoying him getting pushed and just townreads him here to pocket him. So the mafia between them is probably Sonny.

In the leans I would say that Martin, Hawk and Act are probably not mafia because she would be too conscious of over-elaboration as a tell. There is probably 1 mafia in this list though and it is probably Garden Gnome.

There is probably one between Gavial and Long Con also.
The whole "one wolf between" thing feels like a wolf tactic to me, to get the named parties to scramble to prove that "It's the other guy then, not me!"

Now I am having feelings like a recent game where Joseph flipped wolf.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Allcrab why do you think a mafia bad bunny would have voted for Made?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Was the Allcrab TMI thing cleared up somehow?
Allcrab
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Allcrab »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:23 am @Allcrab why do you think a mafia bad bunny would have voted for Made?
Because I assume if v/w obviously she votes made and if w/w they will have a preference between the two.

Bunny as a wolf would never in a million years break off and do their own thing she'd do something like check the chat see what people wanted and just follow that.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:25 am Was the Allcrab TMI thing cleared up somehow?
I don’t believe so apart from Allcrab calling it dumb. :smile:

I don’t think it has to be TMI, but I do want to hear more about the read. It’s the only resistance to bunny suspicion in the game to my memory.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:23 am @Allcrab why do you think a mafia bad bunny would have voted for Made?
Why dont you think her not voting made looks better? With her claiming and how you and tangy who are the loudest players supporting nutella in the thread who could lynch nutella then if she would have tied it with voting made, it would have helped nutella the most. Also sloonei who sussed nutella also shifter so if she would have been saved, it would have been the worst thing which would have happened to town. Thats why i liked act's refusal to vote made and bunny's vote on someone else. The only reason i am considering act could be scum is because she is not paranoid enough.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Allcrab wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:29 am
Because I assume if v/w obviously she votes made and if w/w they will have a preference between the two.

Bunny as a wolf would never in a million years break off and do their own thing she'd do something like check the chat see what people wanted and just follow that.
Okay. I don’t see the “obviously” in that equation. The meta I’ll just have to take or leave.

It’d be super if she could talk about the dang vote herself too.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

Allcrab wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:29 am Bunny as a wolf would never in a million years break off and do their own thing she'd do something like check the chat see what people wanted and just follow that.
this is true but bunny can be 3p if they are present in the game.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

What are you guys saying about bunny's play here? She's a timid wolf?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

@JaggedJimmyJay
Trust me when I say Bad Bunny Above Rand Town
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:00 am I'm not entirely sure how prudent it is to out yourself as a tracker on day 2 in this way but as the kids say, yolo.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

You can trust me right BB?
I mean you wanna give a good impression on me tonight don’t you Jay Jay?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lost monkey wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:33 am
Why dont you think her not voting made looks better? With her claiming and how you and tangy who are the loudest players supporting nutella in the thread who could lynch nutella then if she would have tied it with voting made, it would have helped nutella the most. Also sloonei who sussed nutella also shifter so if she would have been saved, it would have been the worst thing which would have happened to town. Thats why i liked act's refusal to vote made and bunny's vote on someone else. The only reason i am considering act could be scum is because she is not paranoid enough.
The vote reached an 8-8 tie momentarily in the end without them. They made noncommittal votes at the moment of highest pressure when Made could have easily died without their direct intervention. Some mafia simply don’t have much courage and don’t want to “look bad” in the event of a nutella flip by being on the counterwagon.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Allcrab
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Allcrab »

Long Con wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:36 am What are you guys saying about bunny's play here? She's a timid wolf?
In this type of setting? Yeah that's correct.
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

Oh yay, I caught up to my own posts finally and am reminded why I had Owner as scummy. I don't know if I'm misremembering, but I feel as though there's been a game where she fake claimed vendor as scum. Would have to search tho.

:workit:

I'm at Owner, Belzy, Bunny and fine to see where the Hawk thing goes.
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

Long Con wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:36 am What are you guys saying about bunny's play here? She's a timid wolf?
There was no way she wouldn't have voted made if she was scum. If made is also scum with bunny and nutella, she would have still voted made because nutella being alive would have been more useful for the scum team with what was happening in the thread.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Gavial is there a reason you don’t figure I was a kill target saved by a protective role?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

lost monkey wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:39 am
There was no way she wouldn't have voted made if she was scum. If made is also scum with bunny and nutella, she would have still voted made because nutella being alive would have been more useful for the scum team with what was happening in the thread.
And she voted nutella?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Jay just listen to me.
Your probably pushing town and it’s dumb because we got an almost lock scum ready to be put away and a step closer to a town clean sweep.
I know you may think Bad Bunny is Scum but Don’t allow Owner to be yeeted because of your high status. Just vote Hawk and get rid of a scum please and you’ll have a happier man sitting with you at the dinner table tonight!
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:37 am
The vote reached an 8-8 tie momentarily in the end without them. They made noncommittal votes at the moment of highest pressure when Made could have easily died without their direct intervention. Some mafia simply don’t have much courage and don’t want to “look bad” in the event of a nutella flip by being on the counterwagon.
Then she would have definitely hammered made.
ImageImage
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

Long Con wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:40 am
And she voted nutella?
Wait, Bunny voted Nutella?
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

And she voted nutella?
She didnt vote among the wagons.
ImageImage
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:40 am @Gavial is there a reason you don’t figure I was a kill target saved by a protective role?
Because they wouldn’t have targeted you unless they knew how to counter the Doctor, you would be the obvious Doctor save so that’s why I said another scum probably visited you to prevent potential Doc Save.
But I stopped Hawk’s kill from going through.
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:41 am
And she voted nutella?
Wait, Bunny voted Nutella?
I think she voted guillo
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Bunny voted Owner.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

lost monkey wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:41 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:37 am
Then she would have definitely hammered made.
@JaggedJimmyJay
The more you hesitate on Hawk the more and more I feel more paranoid about you.
So do the right thing and vote Hawk!
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:23 am
Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:16 am I feel like you both agree yet are saying entirely different things.

Sean: PoE larger with more scum
JJJ: Misyeet options fewer with more scum

YW
The only reasonable vote right now is Owner. Are you up for it?
The only reasonable vote now is the roleblocked.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Gavial wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:42 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:40 am @Gavial is there a reason you don’t figure I was a kill target saved by a protective role?
Because they wouldn’t have targeted you unless they knew how to counter the Doctor, you would be the obvious Doctor save so that’s why I said another scum probably visited you to prevent potential Doc Save.
The mafia that modifies night kills is already dead?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

@MacDougall
I think you might be right on Kito but Hawk is caught and Kito is clearly trying to save them!
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

So please just vote Hawk.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:43 am
How do you know they don’t have a grave keeper or something?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don’t give a shit about Gavial or Seanzie being paranoid about my got damned vote. We have 29 hours. Calm the hell down.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

How do you know they don’t have a Rolestopper that stops everything except kills?
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

What's a grave keeper?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Gavial wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:44 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:43 am
How do you know they don’t have a grave keeper or something?
I don’t know what that is.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:44 am I don’t give a shit about Gavial or Seanzie being paranoid about my got damned vote. We have 29 hours. Calm the hell down.
Alright but you better vote Hawk over Owner when the time comes or you’ll have a really annoyed date at the dinner table tonight!
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:44 am What's a grave keeper?
That one that uses dead abilities.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think you’re making too many mechanical assumptions Gavial. hawkataine is in the POE anyway and that may be enough for a vote, but let’s remember this is a role madness game.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

Gavial wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:46 am
Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:44 am What's a grave keeper?
That one that uses dead abilities.
Eh, and I'm reminded again why I dislike closed role madness games.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”