Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [ENDGAME]

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 2]

Post by Seanzie »

OoO! Fun! Sonny, you also tried to distract me with Kito. I like this!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1172

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:46 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:40 am
Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:30 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:29 am
Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:28 am [VOTE: Owner] aubergine
rly tho
If you're a flower vendor, why not say who you visited? Or at least say "no it wasn't Jay"?

She dodged Sean's question, even if it is a fake trap, it's a poor reaction.
Yeah I probs just gonna stop arguing with the drunk guy about the openwolf lol
Why did you in the first place though?
mostly you acting weird but then you were drunk and it made more sense
Sonny
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 1]

Post by Sonny »

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:06 am
Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:03 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:59 am
Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 4:55 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:31 pm Okay, end of Page 9. Guillo pointed out possible wolves in Nutella/Alison. Guillo also went from simply bear posting to regular posting in a way I kind of like (he wanted to do a gimmick, but then it feels like he just got excited as town and dropped the gimmick). Clearly Nutella was a hit, and I agree about Alison thus far. Mac also kind of pushed in that direction, and Nutella seems to be trying to butter Mac up afterwards (defended Mac at some point, and talked about how good Mac was in spiderverse, blah blah blah), so I am giving Mac a few town points here. Guillo probably also good, but seems to be getting less reactions from Nutella and others. I'd like to see Alison's flip to help sort these two.
What would Alison's flip mean for Guillo and Mac?
At this point? Jack (I didn't intend this, but realized afterwards that I think the bear is called jack? very funny;)) shit in my mind. I have a singular focus. I feel like I am the owner of a whole new idea.
I suspect this may be the point where I stop making sense of your posts. It's hella fun tho.

:llama:
Was it a serious question, Sonny? Because to me it read like a question to divert my attention. If it it was a serious question, I will give it a bit more seriousness.
It was, as Alison's flip is imminent unless it can be stopped.

I missed the "end of page 9" bit though, so if it's outdated than fine.
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:10 am OoO! Fun! Sonny, you also tried to distract me with Kito. I like this!
what is it that he's trying to distract you from?
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:10 am OoO! Fun! Sonny, you also tried to distract me with Kito. I like this!
Distract you from what?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:14 am
Distract you from what?
Owner.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dana wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:13 am
Minimally owner. I could have possibly been onto more, but the only two people I will express any sort of confident read out of are Owner (very strong read), and Sonny (much much weaker but still worth something read).

Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:16 am
Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:14 am
Distract you from what?
Owner.
I'm catching up on today's posts.

Even if you were reaction testing her, her reaction pinged me, so carry on.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:19 am
Minimally owner. I could have possibly been onto more, but the only two people I will express any sort of confident read out of are Owner (very strong read), and Sonny (much much weaker but still worth something read).
what else do you not like about owner other than her fruit claim? and vote on made (I think?)
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

Oh? What is your read on me?

I mean if you have already shared, I'll get there, but we're both here right now.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:25 am

I mean if you have already shared, I'll get there, but we're both here right now.
Up until recently? Town, but recently? well, all I'll say is that everyone should bookmark Sonny's reactions to me tonight for when Owner flips scum. No one will do it, and I will die tonight, but y'all SHOULD do it.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:29 am

Up until recently? Town, but recently? well, all I'll say is that everyone should bookmark Sonny's reactions to me tonight for when Owner flips scum. No one will do it, and I will die tonight, but y'all SHOULD do it.
I am using "tonight" in two different senses above, and I am sorry. The first is meant as literal current day tonight, the other is meant as in "after EoD2 before SoD3".

Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

im a little confused, is sonny fighting your read on owner? what are these reactions that you mention that make sonny look bad if owner is a wolf?
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

also why do you think you're going to die tonight?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dana wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:25 am
what else do you not like about owner other than her fruit claim? and vote on made (I think?)
I promise you her fruit claim is enough.

Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:34 am
Dana wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:25 am
I promise you her fruit claim is enough.
ok valid

[VOTE: owner] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dana wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:33 am

im a little confused, is sonny fighting your read on owner? what are these reactions that you mention that make sonny look bad if owner is a wolf?
He wasn't fighting me, but he tried to distract the thread. Owner is outed, and scum is super more aware of that than town (and distracted town might not be aware), and so as I talked more about Owner, if you look at Sonny's post towards me, he wanted to talk about anyone but owner.

I know right now it seems insignificant, and I don't need you to believe me today, but just remember that it happened when we flip owner and I flip in the night.

Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:38 am

He wasn't fighting me, but he tried to distract the thread. Owner is outed, and scum is super more aware of that than town (and distracted town might not be aware), and so as I talked more about Owner, if you look at Sonny's post towards me, he wanted to talk about anyone but owner.

I know right now it seems insignificant, and I don't need you to believe me today, but just remember that it happened when we flip owner and I flip in the night.
interesting.. I guess that makes sense. you seem pretty confident in these things happening so I will def keep them in mind
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

Kito wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:52 pm If the poll displays votes in order then guillo more or less hammered nutella, or could've swapped last moment, or did a completely unnecessary bus. So he can be town and my belzy/guillo angle was stupid after all lol.
He was both first and last or close to.

Guillo was first on Nutella initially but switched to Belzy for a while
Nook didn't post his vote in thread but his vote was down before me so second or third
Mac was second or third
JJJ voted Nutella but then jumped about a bit: LoMo>Owner>Made
Sonny
Alison
LoMo
Guillo again
Don't know where Made or Gavial voted in the order as they didn't post in thread as far as I could see.
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

If Owner flips scum I promise to look at myself.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:46 am

If you get tired of that, you can look at JJJ if you really want.

Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:48 am
Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:46 am

If you get tired of that, you can look at JJJ if you really want.
If Jay is scum than he almost deserves the win imo for effort alone.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

what does mafia JJJ look like? if he has a reputation for being town leader type, how well does he replicate that as non-town?
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

Allcrab wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:07 pm
Alison wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:06 pm bad bunny has extremely high wolf equity in light of nutella's flip.
I am very confidant bunny is a villager if she's a wolf she votes made 100% I'm sure of it.
Err, is this TMI?
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:12 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:21 pm Assessing the Made wagon requires answering one core question first: what is Made's alignment? At face value I think his nutella vote is bussing-compatible. The only reason to doubt that is that his wagon swelled all the way to 7 votes. That might be the more important factor.

It actually reached 8 votes and a tie for like a millisecond, unless my eyes deceived me or there was a poll glitch. I didn't have the presence of mind to screen cap it before it returned to 8-7. This was within seconds of the poll closing. Someone needs to own up to that.
I confirm there was a tie of 8 votes between them for a bit.
Do you know who?
Allcrab
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Allcrab »

Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:54 am
Alison wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:06 pm bad bunny has extremely high wolf equity in light of nutella's flip.
I am very confidant bunny is a villager if she's a wolf she votes made 100% I'm sure of it.
Err, is this TMI?
I'll take dumbest posts I've ever read for 100 alex.
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

Eh, don't really mind Hawks reaction to Gavial's red check.
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

Allcrab wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:13 am
Err, is this TMI?
It implied you knew Made's alignment.

And yes, I've seen you addressed this now.
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:51 am By the way if there's a poison healer out there they should heal Alison.
I just saw this and realized if wolves poisoned Alison that's a pretty weird choice to poison someone on nutella's wagon, they must like not be worried about a healer at all.
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:19 am
Err, is this TMI?

I've seen people say this twice now and not for nothing even if wagons were w/w I still think bunny's vote makes them village because I would assume wolves would have a preference of who goes down between made/nutella.
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

Allcrab wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:25 am
Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:19 am
Err, is this TMI?

I've seen people say this twice now and not for nothing even if wagons were w/w I still think bunny's vote makes them village because I would assume wolves would have a preference of who goes down between made/nutella.
That's probably fair.
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 2:42 am

@Allcrab

Also, why are you in some peoples' POE? I'm asking for a friend.
When am I not?

Tbf the only one really saying it multiple times I think is Mac and that's just Mac doing Mac things so I don't know that I care that much. Better question why did you not self-pres onto nutella and try to do it onto made instead?
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

@Actvscenei is there anyone besides Dana that you have a read on? Your singular focus is singular.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1172

Post by MacDougall »

Allcrab wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:36 am

@Allcrab

When am I not?

Tbf the only one really saying it multiple times I think is Mac and that's just Mac doing Mac things so I don't know that I care that much. Better question why did you not self-pres onto nutella and try to do it onto made instead?
excuse me but what the fuck
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:39 am

@Allcrab

When am I not?

excuse me but what the fuck
Hi
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Also JJJ trying to read gnome is hilarious I'm def not good at reading gnome either but I wanna lean village on them I think they feel pretty clueless has to what's going on and would be more aggresive and would give more hints of TMI if they were wolf but that's just a guess.
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Who tf is martin have they posted at all?
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Okay apparently he has and they seem terrified of making reads did somebody traumatize him or something?

As in is there an explanation for this or should I be concerned?
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

I'd answer but I have no idea, apparently @Alison is the Martin-whisperer and the one to ask.
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

Holy shit, I just got to the interaction posts - you guys do this seriously. I thought I went to high effort with re-reading. I now know better. =O
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:01 pm Interactions of nutella and Belzy

Belzy's interest in figuring out nutella seems to track generally with the motion of the game (and for someone that doesn't know nutella that's not necessarily a problem). All of these posts come within a window of 11 to 7 hours prior to the Day 1 deadline. This is essentially when the nutella wagon had swelled to size, I believe initially peaking at a 7-2 or 8-2 lead. So it makes some contextual sense for Belzy to look into her.

I would say that Belzy's digging is a bit flat. The questions she hurls nutella's way (orange) are relatively token surface-level digs. On that front I don't struggle to believe that this could be distancing. That Belzy arrived at a final suspicion of nutella, but within these broad "randomly ordered" sets of names, doesn't amount to a push of much severity.

Also note that Belzy's final vote of Day 1 rested alone on Guillotine.

~~~

Conclusion

While there isn't a ton to discuss here, I do think these two can be teammates. This isn't an interaction that sets off screaming sirens, but nor is it one that inspires any confidence in me. That off-wagon Guilltone vote stands out to me too. Belzy is a suspect.
Belzy can hard distance, I mean I don't have good feels here on her play in general (is she even here?) but bussing or at least appearing for a scum yeet isn't something I'd put past scum!Belzy so light is interesting.
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:08 pm
nutella wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:05 am Strong town
Jay
Sonny
Guillo
Tangy

Town leans
Gnome
Alison
Martin I guess sheeping alison
Dana
Mac
Sloonei
Hawk? Liked their style
Act maybe at this point

Gav Nook LC are more tbd
Dont remember anyone else

Going to sleep for like 12 hours gl
There is 1 wolf between Jay, Sonny and Tangy. Nutella had more deep and meaningful interactions with Tangy than Jay and Sonny up to this point. She made no effort to defend Jay from me when I tried to push him nor did any kind of "Jay is just town" deflated shit so that means she probably was enjoying him getting pushed and just townreads him here to pocket him. So the mafia between them is probably Sonny.

In the leans I would say that Martin, Hawk and Act are probably not mafia because she would be too conscious of over-elaboration as a tell. There is probably 1 mafia in this list though and it is probably Garden Gnome.

There is probably one between Gavial and Long Con also.
Eh, I get it, scum can group people together with a teammate, but I was being widely town read, if there is scum in her strong town reads it isn't me so keep digging.

Interesting about the overelaboration thing (as in overarching mafia interesting) never really considered that.
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 186
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Aka: Wisteria

Post by bad bunny »

Allcrab wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:32 pm
Tangrowth wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:29 pm
Allcrab wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:26 pm I generally find it weird when the possibility of ultra low volume wolf busses active wolf comes up but nutella seemed like they got railroaded so early maybe that thought is valid.
It's a good question, you'd think if Made and/or Owner were also scum, they'd prefer one of them to go than nutella from a thread presence perspective.
I think so yeah but I'm not taking roles into account which I actually should be in a game like this, it has big mash energy.
Yeah it does thats probably why it feels a bit overwhelming to me
I dont really understand much of what is doing on here, it feels like my games on MU
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

Gavial and JaggedJimmyJay will be going on a date Night 2.
We hope it will go splendidly!
Remember to shower!

^^ what does this mean
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

Oh hey, Bunny.

Can you give your read on Owner?
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

Alison wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:33 pm Seanzie is probably derpcleared for pushing me after I was poisoned. And not realizing that I buried nutella in general.
What if town poisoned you though

Its only a derp if mafia have the poisoner right
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

Sonny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:17 am Oh hey, Bunny.

Can you give your read on Owner?
I'd vote her again today, but i also forgot why i voted her in the first place tbh
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

Alison wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:34 pm Also I have a red check on Tangrowth.

[VOTE: Tangrowth] aubergine
wtf my d1 scumread has a read check on my other day 1 scumread? awkward
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

that doesnt look very convincing though
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

@Allcrab

When am I not?

Kyubeh!
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”