Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [ENDGAME]

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 2]

Post by Seanzie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:45 pm I would have a laugh though if mafia Seanzie tried to Night 1 me again. XD
:mafia:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:46 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:44 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:42 pm @JaggedJimmyJay can you give an independent read of me before you continue your Nutella analysis?
You exist. If I have a gun to my head I call you town because you don't seem to give a poop. You're in my POE pool anyway.
I clearly do give a poop though. I couldn't read anything yesterday, but you're ignoring the fact that I have actually been working my ass off to read up today. Maybe I don't read as fast as you folk (because i actually read all posts in full detail), but damn, not giving a poop? What?
I have no idea what you're reading. If you say you're reading then I can believe that. I don't care. All I know is what I see in front of me, which is currently a spammy chit chat with Kito. If you want to catch up then catch up. Why do you care about this?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

But like, given the circumstances, I am pretty sure I am clear-town off my analysis of the game thus far, and even if I am not clear town, it is clear I give a poop today. Super sus of JJJ off that.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kito
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Kito »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:41 pm meanwhile, as the game is being solved
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:49 pm But like, given the circumstances, I am pretty sure I am clear-town off my analysis of the game thus far, and even if I am not clear town, it is clear I give a poop today. Super sus of JJJ off that.
I don't care man, be super sus. I'm not trying to cramp your motivation, so by all means do the work. I am telling you though that I am not terribly conscious of the work you have done, and I have seen a lot of off-topic or fluff posts from you. That doesn't mean you've done nothing, but it does mean I have registered nothing in my long-term memory.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Kito
Stool Pigeon

Post by Kito »

holy shit that came out so big i'm sorry
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:48 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:46 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:44 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:42 pm @JaggedJimmyJay can you give an independent read of me before you continue your Nutella analysis?
You exist. If I have a gun to my head I call you town because you don't seem to give a poop. You're in my POE pool anyway.
I clearly do give a poop though. I couldn't read anything yesterday, but you're ignoring the fact that I have actually been working my ass off to read up today. Maybe I don't read as fast as you folk (because i actually read all posts in full detail), but damn, not giving a poop? What?
I have no idea what you're reading. If you say you're reading then I can believe that. I don't care. All I know is what I see in front of me, which is currently a spammy chit chat with Kito. If you want to catch up then catch up. Why do you care about this?
Have you just ignored the numerous posts I've made where I say exactly which page I'm on and a quick summary of my thoughts there?

I asked you because I am not sure how to read you yet. However, the juxtaposition of effort I've put in vs. what you're crediting me for (I am sure you've seen people who can't do D1, but make up for it D2 like I have), is striking.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:52 pm Have you just ignored the numerous posts I've made where I say exactly which page I'm on and a quick summary of my thoughts there?

I asked you because I am not sure how to read you yet. However, the juxtaposition of effort I've put in vs. what you're crediting me for (I am sure you've seen people who can't do D1, but make up for it D2 like I have), is striking.
I am deep in an analytic dive of the game, and my focus is on the analyses I am writing. If I have overlooked things you've said, I doubt you're the only one. I am sure I will get around to it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:49 pm But like, given the circumstances, I am pretty sure I am clear-town off my analysis of the game thus far, and even if I am not clear town, it is clear I give a poop today. Super sus of JJJ off that.
I don't care man, be super sus. I'm not trying to cramp your motivation, so by all means do the work. I am telling you though that I am not terribly conscious of the work you have done, and I have seen a lot of off-topic or fluff posts from you. That doesn't mean you've done nothing, but it does mean I have registered nothing in my long-term memory.
I missed the chance to fluff yesterday, so a few of my in-the-moment posts were fluff, but most of what I've posted today has been analysis of multiple pages of D1. You ignoring my meaty posts suggests you aren't trying to sort me. Maybe I have a too-good impression of you as town, but I don't feel good about that.

I'm not great in this game and I'll be honest about that, but I'm not poop, and have been working hard today to make up for yesterday. wtf?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:53 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:52 pm Have you just ignored the numerous posts I've made where I say exactly which page I'm on and a quick summary of my thoughts there?

I am deep in an analytic dive of the game, and my focus is on the analyses I am writing. If I have overlooked things you've said, I doubt you're the only one. I am sure I will get around to it.
Do you not care, or are you deep in analysis?

Kito
Stool Pigeon

Post by Kito »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:56 pm
I missed the chance to fluff yesterday, so a few of my in-the-moment posts were fluff, but most of what I've posted today has been analysis of multiple pages of D1. You ignoring my meaty posts suggests you aren't trying to sort me. Maybe I have a too-good impression of you as town, but I don't feel good about that.

I'm not great in this game and I'll be honest about that, but I'm not poop, and have been working hard today to make up for yesterday. wtf?
you're overreacting to this bud. J isn't that far off the mark with you, there's an obvious cohort of frequent and memorable posters and you're not in it
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Kito wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:59 pm

you're overreacting to this bud. J isn't that far off the mark with you, there's an obvious cohort of frequent and memorable posters and you're not in it
Maybe yesterday, but my posts today have been pretty damn nice imo.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 685
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:26 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:14 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:43 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:39 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:36 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:30 pm I feel like something was wrong in my nutella analysis, but I’m not sure what
Can someone tell me if this is in Sloon's scum-range or not
Why does that sentence concern you?
It concerns me in that

1. I don't think the thread was going to answer that for me if I didn't say it

2. I'm hopeful that I get cheap but maybe reliable reads on people, including higher-up players

I'm not in the mood for leaving myself potentially paranoid over decisions.
Why was that sentence in particular so meaningful to your read on me?
Well, I think it's fairly obviously but I will put it in words if I have to:

Mafia intend to deceive others. The above thought generally doesn't occur to a mafia-aligned player that their read or analysis may be wrong unless they're hunting 3P's. But in this case it can't possibly be about 3P-hunting since the sentence specifically refers to a flipped mafia-aligned player. Therefore unless the top-tier of players can't often naturally do this (i.e. have it in their scum-range) then I think it's a positive indicator.
Oh. That post is without a doubt something I’d be capable of producing as mafia.

I’m not though.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:56 pm I missed the chance to fluff yesterday, so a few of my in-the-moment posts were fluff, but most of what I've posted today has been analysis of multiple pages of D1. You ignoring my meaty posts suggests you aren't trying to sort me. Maybe I have a too-good impression of you as town, but I don't feel good about that.

To be clear: I do not think you're poop at all. If that's how my comment came across, then I apologize for that. I have seen you do some excellent work in both alignments in your short time playing where I can see you. I meant to convey a sense of being unworried about things in general and posting whatever you feel like, generally outside the realm of game relevance. I see town do that all the time, and it's not even "bad".

I am not "ignoring" you. I don't think you understand what's involved with my analytic process. It's literally impossible for me to sustain awareness of every post occurring in the game thread AND dig through a million posts to sort out nutella interactions at the same time. I am quite sure I have missed some things that have happened/been said since I started working on these. That's just the way it goes. That clearly seems to include your posts, but it's definitely not only your posts. It's swaths of stuff said while I have been bunkered in my work. I can't be in two places at the same time.
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:57 pm Do you not care, or are you deep in analysis?
The latter.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kito
Stool Pigeon

Post by Kito »

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:00 am
Kito wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:59 pm

Maybe yesterday, but my posts today have been pretty damn nice imo.
Yesterday as in the D1 he's reviewing right now?

Giving me you vs plat vibes right now tbh
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:28 pm I think Martin's town. Alison's read help; I think he looks town on his own too.
Agreed. His concern about my post feels like a very town thought.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:02 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:56 pm I missed the chance to fluff yesterday, so a few of my in-the-moment posts were fluff, but most of what I've posted today has been analysis of multiple pages of D1. You ignoring my meaty posts suggests you aren't trying to sort me. Maybe I have a too-good impression of you as town, but I don't feel good about that.

To be clear: I do not think you're poop at all. If that's how my comment came across, then I apologize for that. I have seen you do some excellent work in both alignments in your short time playing where I can see you. I meant to convey a sense of being unworried about things in general and posting whatever you feel like, generally outside the realm of game relevance. I see town do that all the time, and it's not even "bad".

I am not "ignoring" you. I don't think you understand what's involved with my analytic process. It's literally impossible for me to sustain awareness of every post occurring in the game thread AND dig through a million posts to sort out nutella interactions at the same time. I am quite sure I have missed some things that have happened/been said since I started working on these. That's just the way it goes. That clearly seems to include your posts, but it's definitely not only your posts. It's swaths of stuff said while I have been bunkered in my work. I can't be in two places at the same time.
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:57 pm Do you not care, or are you deep in analysis?
The latter.
I didn't take your poop comment as a jab against me in general, but in this game. My issue is that I asked you to give me a read on me MUCH MUCH earlier in the day, and you ignored that to do Nutella reads. No major issue at the surface, but I wanted to see how you read me, so I asked again, and even after two prompts, you gave a bad read. I fully support your analytic process, but I don't believe you bothered to apply it to me, which is what worries me.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:10 am I didn't take your poop comment as a jab against me in general, but in this game. My issue is that I asked you to give me a read on me MUCH MUCH earlier in the day, and you ignored that to do Nutella reads. No major issue at the surface, but I wanted to see how you read me, so I asked again, and even after two prompts, you gave a bad read. I fully support your analytic process, but I don't believe you bothered to apply it to me, which is what worries me.
Unfortunately this particular analytic process is about nutella interactions, and you don't have much to talk about on that front. I am sure that contributed to my perception. I promise to review your posts.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:10 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:02 am

The latter.
I didn't take your poop comment as a jab against me in general, but in this game. My issue is that I asked you to give me a read on me MUCH MUCH earlier in the day, and you ignored that to do Nutella reads. No major issue at the surface, but I wanted to see how you read me, so I asked again, and even after two prompts, you gave a bad read. I fully support your analytic process, but I don't believe you bothered to apply it to me, which is what worries me.
I do not understand what the concern is here, but I think you are town for having it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Jay, feel free to leave some inquiry or something for me to look into specifically and ping me if you'd like, I'd like to help in some way despite my time limitations during this phase. I'll be winding down for the night soon, busy day tomorrow, but surely I'll want a healthy mafia distraction at some point.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:12 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:10 am I didn't take your poop comment as a jab against me in general, but in this game. My issue is that I asked you to give me a read on me MUCH MUCH earlier in the day, and you ignored that to do Nutella reads. No major issue at the surface, but I wanted to see how you read me, so I asked again, and even after two prompts, you gave a bad read. I fully support your analytic process, but I don't believe you bothered to apply it to me, which is what worries me.
Unfortunately this particular analytic process is about nutella interactions, and you don't have much to talk about on that front. I am sure that contributed to my perception. I promise to review your posts.
I very specifically asked for an independent read though, if you didn't want to give one until you were done, that would be fine, but you did decide to give one, and now are talking about nutella interactions.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:14 am
I very specifically asked for an independent read though, if you didn't want to give one until you were done, that would be fine, but you did decide to give one, and now are talking about nutella interactions.
You asked me to do it before I continued working. I thought you were asking me for a snap judgment, not to actually ISO you right then and there and get a full analytic developed read. That'll come later when I get to it.

For what it's worth I agree with Sloonei.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Tangrowth wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:13 am Jay, feel free to leave some inquiry or something for me to look into specifically and ping me if you'd like, I'd like to help in some way despite my time limitations during this phase. I'll be winding down for the night soon, busy day tomorrow, but surely I'll want a healthy mafia distraction at some point.
It'd be cool to know what you think of nutella/Belzy. I don't want to bury myself in confirmation bias.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:17 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:14 am
You asked me to do it before I continued working. I thought you were asking me for a snap judgment, not to actually ISO you right then and there and get a full analytic developed read. That'll come later when I get to it.

For what it's worth I agree with Sloonei.
I did want a full developed read, but even a snap judgement that suggested you were following today would have been satisfactory. Didn't get that feeling though.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:21 am I did want a full developed read, but even a snap judgement that suggested you were following today would have been satisfactory. Didn't get that feeling though.
Okay. I think this conversation has run it's course so I will leave to you assess as you will.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1172

Post by MacDougall »

Tangrowth wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:21 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:18 pm I am absolutely serious about this tunnel by the way. If anyone has a good reason why mafia aren't contained in [Belzy, Act, bad bunny, Owner], please speak up. I include Owner primarily for connections with bad bunny and nutella -- different reasons, but tangential.
I'm not opposed. I suppose this could explain why nutella felt like unenthusiastic? for lack of a better word because it would indicate that her team was unable to control the thread narrative.
This is confusing to me though because you would think that a mafia nutella would be able to survive easily enough if town Jay and Sloonei were pushing another direction. The logical answer being that Made (and maybe Owner) are mafia.
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Re: Re:

Post by Guillotine »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:13 pm
bad bunny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 8:30 am Early GTH reads list

[SNIP]

Idk:
Actv
Kito
Sonny
Made
Macdogall
Lomo
Nanook
nutella
Gnome
Owner

[SNIP]
Snipped for brevity and glow removed.

You had all three of these players in your "IDK" pile:

nutella
Made
Owner

With 3 minutes to go in the day, you placed a vote for Owner.

All three are in the same tier of your reads. You voted the one that was the least choppable at a time when your final decision had to be made imminently. With three minutes remaining Owner was highly unlikely to die. Why was Owner the vote?
I like this analysis, town would be willing to compromise for the highest chance of elimination within their scum or null pile, but this here looks like Bunny try to avoid commitment on the highest chance.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 352
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I think nutella is just unenthused as mafia tbh--we controlled the thread pretty good in modern family as a team and she still was kinda disengaged
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:18 am
Tangrowth wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:13 am Jay, feel free to leave some inquiry or something for me to look into specifically and ping me if you'd like, I'd like to help in some way despite my time limitations during this phase. I'll be winding down for the night soon, busy day tomorrow, but surely I'll want a healthy mafia distraction at some point.
It'd be cool to know what you think of nutella/Belzy. I don't want to bury myself in confirmation bias.
Yay, cool!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:23 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:18 pm I am absolutely serious about this tunnel by the way. If anyone has a good reason why mafia aren't contained in [Belzy, Act, bad bunny, Owner], please speak up. I include Owner primarily for connections with bad bunny and nutella -- different reasons, but tangential.
I'm not opposed. I suppose this could explain why nutella felt like unenthusiastic? for lack of a better word because it would indicate that her team was unable to control the thread narrative.
This is confusing to me though because you would think that a mafia nutella would be able to survive easily enough if town Jay and Sloonei were pushing another direction. The logical answer being that Made (and maybe Owner) are mafia.
Hmmm... yeah, and I was too. That’s a good point.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:25 am I think nutella is just unenthused as mafia tbh--we controlled the thread pretty good in modern family as a team and she still was kinda disengaged
That’s really good to know.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think the main problem may be that neither Sloonei nor I were doing much pushing. We were vaguely pointing directions and seeing what people did. I think nutella knew she'd lost us, at least from the standpoint of getting a hard, fervent defense at EOD from my prior confusion at her wonky reception of suspicion and Sloonei's "not feisty enough". She even railed against him, which only resulted in he and I reading her worse. It's frankly a wonder Made got to 7/8 votes at all. I didn't expect that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Someone tell me why bad bunny's vote is not outing.

I never use that word because I think it's silly, but let's go wild. Why is that vote not outing?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Interactions of nutella and Acvscenei

From nutella

nutella wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:57 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:54 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:14 pm First date icebreaker question for everyone: what’s your favorite trip you’ve ever been on?
Disney World/Disney Cruises. And you?

Follow up, why did you choose to ask this particular question?
wolfy first post
nutella wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:06 pm Guillo you agree with actv re: dana? I had the opposite reaction, I thought dana's tone was more villagery and actv's game me awk vibes
nutella wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:17 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:16 pm
Tangrowth wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:02 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:01 pm
Dana wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:18 pm hello everyone! I'm so nervous but also very excited to make lots of new friends!!
This post has my attention. Don’t like it. Seems scummy.

Let’s get to know each other more so I can get rid of this icky feeling. What are you most excited about and what are you most nervous for?
What don't you like about it? Seems non AI to me.
Unlike your posts that felt genuine, this feels like a forced nicety. Among a couple other things, but I’m working that out in a convo with Dana! Stay tuned. Thoughts may change.
Huh
nutella wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:21 pm [VOTE: actvscenei] aubergine

got the sense she had tmi on tangy and then walked it back a little
nutella wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:24 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:16 pm
Dana wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:54 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:50 pm
Can you two tell me what you think of each other so far?

@Dana
@Alison
Alison seems to kind of roll up and somehow very quickly get a handle on what's going on. from what I know of her, she seems to be super logical and analytical which makes her a strong player. I trust her for the most part, but still a little warily for now
I do not like the equivocation in your posts. You are not confident in what you’re posting. There is hesitation which tells me you’re afraid to commit to an idea. If you’re town, your opinion is your opinion. No need to equivocate. It is scummy behavior to step so carefully around an opinion.

I’ve voted for you, and this is partly why.
no
nutella wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:44 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:30 pm
nutella wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:24 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:16 pm
Dana wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:54 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:50 pm
Can you two tell me what you think of each other so far?

@Dana
@Alison
Alison seems to kind of roll up and somehow very quickly get a handle on what's going on. from what I know of her, she seems to be super logical and analytical which makes her a strong player. I trust her for the most part, but still a little warily for now
I do not like the equivocation in your posts. You are not confident in what you’re posting. There is hesitation which tells me you’re afraid to commit to an idea. If you’re town, your opinion is your opinion. No need to equivocate. It is scummy behavior to step so carefully around an opinion.

I’ve voted for you, and this is partly why.
no
No what?
hedging isn't scummy
nutella wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:56 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:52 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:41 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:40 pm [VOTE: Dana] aubergine
Do you think your read on Garden Gnome doesn't feature equivocation?
Not the way in which Dana is with their posts this game. Starting from Dana’s first post through most subsequent posts, Dana is equivocating. At some point, I think it’s safe to say there is some level of back and forth from players. It isn’t about a single post. Dana started off right away careful about appearing a certain way. Dana cared more about appearances and had a focus on how they came across to others.

I’m very firm when I say I can’t read Gnome. I am not offering a read on gnome so much as explaining to you why I will likely refrain from reading her. I don’t see it the same way.
hmm ok
nutella wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:13 pm
Tangrowth wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:10 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:09 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:08 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:03 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:00 pm I feel null about them. I’m waiting to hear back from Alison on a couple things.

With the “healthy dose” of criticism on me, what do you make of it? Do you have a read on me? On those voting me?
I read all four of your voters as town to varying degrees. I understand the criticism and think that it's at least technically valid even if it doesn't sell me -- you'd be in what is presently a vast POE pool and on the short list of votes I'd consider. I want you to have an opportunity to go about your hunt and game solving your own way, so I release you from my own questions. Thanks for answering.
I appreciate the formality here lol. What doesn’t sell you about their arguments?
Being stilted is not a terribly reliable tell in my experience, and your suspicion of Dana doesn't have to be fake. You're not the only one expressing it.
Yeah, I'm not feeling the stilted thing as particularly meaningful for the same reason.
no so actually anyone who has a different posting style from me is a wolf, sorry thats just how it is

jk im starting to think actv is just like that
nutella wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:47 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:41 pm Do the votes count in the voter thing in the order they were made? I know they don’t time stamp it, but wondering if the order is accurate.

@nutella, did you have a specific reason for voting me? (I might have missed it).
unfortunately the poll doesn't show order necessarily, it used to and we've been hoping to get it fixed. but that's why we try to call votes in thread with the tags as well

I voted you because your townread/backtrack of tangy felt unnatural
nutella wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:11 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:00 pm
nutella wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:55 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:52 pm
nutella wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:46 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:40 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:38 pm

What was the discredit?
That I'm town but my perspective is wack. Feels like a gaslight, the kind of read that tells the thread that I could be town but my reads cannot be taken serious.
It's just my thoughts dude, I can think youre town while also thinking your perspective is misguided
I agree with this, and I also find Guillo’s suspicion on that point weak, but not out of his play style.

Can you explain why you voted for Nanook? Guillo says it was the self-vote. Can you elaborate?
like I just said I didn't know he had self voted until after I voted lol. I voted him mostly to get things going and he was one of two people who had been in thread at the time that I didn't actively townread already (the other being sloonei) and he was saying some nanookishly cagey things so I just tossed a vote on to see what would happen.

Moved to you fairly soon after as I didn't like your first few posts but your increased activity feels better. I'm still not understanding your take on Tangy's posts though, if you have a read there would like more explanation.
Thanks! My read on Tangy is just that I liked their opening. I felt that Tangy’s mindset was on getting into the game rather than creating an appearance. Their first posts felt genuine and as others joined in the game, the tone remained consistent. No wavering. I don’t have a confident read on Tangy, I just liked their opening.

Is that the only reason you’re voting for me?
Not really the only reason no I just sort of generally toneread you as wolfy/found your approach disingenuous, starting with the dana read (bc again I'm a defender of hedginess and didn't see it your way). But as you've posted more it seems like that's just your style and you are poking in various places and have solvey intentions. I could move off you but don't know where
nutella wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:13 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:16 pm
Tangrowth wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:02 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:01 pm
Dana wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:18 pm hello everyone! I'm so nervous but also very excited to make lots of new friends!!
This post has my attention. Don’t like it. Seems scummy.

Let’s get to know each other more so I can get rid of this icky feeling. What are you most excited about and what are you most nervous for?
What don't you like about it? Seems non AI to me.
Unlike your posts that felt genuine, this feels like a forced nicety. Among a couple other things, but I’m working that out in a convo with Dana! Stay tuned. Thoughts may change.
Ftr this was the post that confused me the most re your read on tangy, it seemed like you were changing your mind on her here but now you say she was consistent?
nutella wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:05 am Strong town
Jay
Sonny
Guillo
Tangy

Town leans
Gnome
Alison
Martin I guess sheeping alison
Dana
Mac
Sloonei
Hawk? Liked their style
Act maybe at this point

Gav Nook LC are more tbd
Dont remember anyone else

Going to sleep for like 12 hours gl
nutella wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:08 pm
Alison wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:03 pm I think Act's posting has improved in recent times. I'm willing to give her some space and see how she uses it.
I liked her dismissive response to you asking for a read list tbh
nutella wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:25 pm Like my impression is most of LM's posts are comments on things that don't actually have bearing on the game itself, there's a couple like the discussion of act's style that could come close to giving a read but avoid actually doing so. There's a hint of a scumread on me, and some interaction with Jay and that's it. I feel like they're hesitant to actually get into the meat of the game.
nutella wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:17 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:15 pm
Tangrowth wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:08 pm Looking quickly/holistically, Belzy seems okay. I'm not inspired but I think there's gear turning in there that seems genuine enough.
I didn’t like Belzy’s quick approval of Dana’s reads list and her responses to my questioning it. Something felt off there, so vibe reads lead me toward thinking Belzy is scum.

Also, how tf do I ISO someone?? Lol I’ve been sitting here trying to figure it out like a damn idiot 😆
If youre on desktop theres a post in topic button beneath the name
nutella wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:36 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:34 pm
Tangrowth wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:31 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:30 pm
Tangrowth wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:27 pm Hey @Actvscenei you may want to move your vote ASAP.
Why and to whom?
Too late now, just... your vote was sitting on a person and you're the only vote. It isn't accomplishing anything active, that's all.
I tried the whole voting with consensus thing a couple times and it did me dirty lol. If the person I suspect the most happens to be the consensus vote, then so be it. But I won’t vote just because it’s the wagon. Dana is my top suspect with Belzy following close behind. That’s my vote.
If me/made is v/v this is wolf who didnt care

Orange - I highlight these only to mark the shift in nutella's read. She started clearly anti-Act with that initial dig and vote. Even that "no" response stands out a bit as it would seem to represent nutella beefing with Act's rationale instead of just tone or stilt. So that the shift takes place in response to Tangy and I discussing the unreliability of stilt as a tell could be significant. Act is receiving a break on the basis of something that didn't entirely define nutella's beef in the first place. This is a bit reachy on my part.

Green - This entire exchange is a meaty one worth a closer look. There's a tone to this conversation, particularly on nutella's side, that is... stilted. :goofp: Both of them are lobbing up softballs e.g. please expand on X, could you elaborate on Y. I'd call it teammate compatible at least. It may be worse.

Cyan - The "maybe at this point" is almost gratuitously bad. One may peel off a layer of wifom to suggest it's deliberate. I am not going to be that generous.

The connection here can probably be reduced to nutella's initial handling of Act. Everything that came after she turned on the read looks bad to me. So was it a legit push in the first place? If so Act is town. I don't feel inspired to say it was legit or that nutella was really inclined to hold onto it in the initial moments.

~~~

From Actvscenei

Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:11 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:35 pm nutella frozen
Oh Nutella is scum, I already caught her and Alison, we are gonna townstomp scum this game.
Why is Nutella scum? If you answered this already, I apologize (I’m skimming this game thread—I haven’t read everything).
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:21 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:35 pm nutella frozen
When you say that, what does that mean? (Read: Act isn’t hip with the lingo 😂)
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:33 pm Wait, @Guillotine, did you answer why you suspect Nutella?
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:41 pm Do the votes count in the voter thing in the order they were made? I know they don’t time stamp it, but wondering if the order is accurate.

@nutella, did you have a specific reason for voting me? (I might have missed it).
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:49 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:45 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:42 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:40 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:38 pm
Guillotine wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:36 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:33 pm Wait, @Guillotine, did you answer why you suspect Nutella?
nutella wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:16 pm Guillo's perspective is wack to me but in a town indicative way
For this. She townread me followed by a discredit.
What was the discredit?
That I'm town but my perspective is wack. Feels like a gaslight, the kind of read that tells the thread that I could be town but my reads cannot be taken serious.
Is there any other reason for your read or was that the only thing?
No, there is one more. Voting Nanook for self voting when it's obvious that

a) Nanook always self votes
b) It was reaction test (that she failed).
Does Nutella know Nanook?
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:50 pm
nutella wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:47 pm

unfortunately the poll doesn't show order necessarily, it used to and we've been hoping to get it fixed. but that's why we try to call votes in thread with the tags as well

I voted you because your townread/backtrack of tangy felt unnatural
I didn’t backtrack on Tangy.
Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 7:19 am
nutella wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:44 am I've been calling things I agree with spicy for literal years now what is wrong with you people
Is anyone other than Owner suspecting you for the word “spicy?”
Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 7:24 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:48 am Nutella frozen again
I think I asked this a while back and I don’t think I’ve seen an answer (maybe I missed it)...what does this mean? Lol
Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 7:31 am
nutella wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:54 am Like this is easy, mac does this every game, if he's town he's just gauging reactions and will rescind soon enough but do it again on and off, if he's mafia he'll decide it's not worth it and lock me town to try to get in my pocket
What’s the purpose of this post? Are you trying to calm yourself or others here?
Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 7:48 am
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:28 am
nutella wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:25 am
Like it's not banter she's pretending stuff is alignment indicative that is very not and it's jarring
What do you mean it's not alignment indicative? The coffee tell on Dizzy was a pattern. Something very small could easily be another pattern. Do you not analyze patterns? A lot of stuff can be alignment indicative. It depends the players and certain variables, but they can be there.
I agree that small things can be part of a bigger pattern; however, until you start seeing that pattern with confirmed results, how can you call it alignment indicative? Have you seen Nutella play mafia games in which “spicy” was a word she only used as scum?

Orange - I highlight these as the instances when Act engaged nutella directly, the only such instances apart from those featured in the previous spoiler. The first one is nothing (but see below). The second one could be decent for Act. It's at least a good question, if not necessarily one that comes with much added pressure. It's okay.

There are a couple cases where Act zeroes in on Owner's interest in nutella saying "spicy". This bugs me a bit, as I can think of two mafia agendas for it -- 1) it's an easy accusation to deflect from one's teammate; nobody is getting chopped for saying "spicy", and 2) it helps to create a posture where Act can worsen the environment for Owner

Act's final vote landed on Dana and was alone.

~~~

Conclusion

This is an interaction that I emerge from with some kind of actual intrigue, unlike some of the "compatible enough" level connections of previous assessments. This one actually looks like teammates at times, especially in that green point. I think they can be teammates, or perhaps more importantly I cannot discount them as teammates. Actvscenei is a suspect.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:28 am
I think the main problem may be that neither Sloonei nor I were doing much pushing. We were vaguely pointing directions and seeing what people did. I think nutella knew she'd lost us, at least from the standpoint of getting a hard, fervent defense at EOD from my prior confusion at her wonky reception of suspicion and Sloonei's "not feisty enough". She even railed against him, which only resulted in he and I reading her worse. It's frankly a wonder Made got to 7/8 votes at all. I didn't expect that.
Surely there are wolves in the late made voters then
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Summary of my reviews so far for those who haven't felt like reading (understandably, but please at least look at the conclusions -- it's a tl;dr just for you). These colors refer exclusively to interactions with nutella. My overall holistic reads may differ in some ways, but likely not by much.

Long Con
hawkataine

Sonny
Seanzie

Owner
Belzy
bad bunny

Actvscenei

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:30 am Someone tell me why bad bunny's vote is not outing.

I never use that word because I think it's silly, but let's go wild. Why is that vote not outing?
bad bunny was not convinced that the wagons were pure and going to be flips and didn't want to be on wagon and sometimes townies do that
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:49 am Summary of my reviews so far for those who haven't felt like reading (understandably, but please at least look at the conclusions -- it's a tl;dr just for you). These colors refer exclusively to interactions with nutella. My overall holistic reads may differ in some ways, but likely not by much.

Long Con
hawkataine

Sonny
Seanzie

Owner
Belzy
bad bunny

Actvscenei
Reading LC and Hawk interactives I didn't get the impression you came out of them green?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:48 am Surely there are wolves in the late made voters then
Owner could well be. I think the off-wagon votes are generally worse though.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:50 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:48 am Surely there are wolves in the late made voters then
If Owner is mafia do you think that has any implication on Bad Bunny or Made's alignment?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:50 am Reading LC and Hawk interactives I didn't get the impression you came out of them green?
If I just blast through the wifom with total bravery I could call Long Con blue. Read his posts when nutella was trolling the game between the poll expiring and her flip and see how you feel. I don't think he knew she was flipping mafia.

Hawk is subject to interpretation, but no I don't think he's one of the better fits with nutella. The Made vote is his big ding, and he's hardly alone there.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:52 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:50 am Reading LC and Hawk interactives I didn't get the impression you came out of them green?
If I just blast through the wifom with total bravery I could call Long Con blue. Read his posts when nutella was trolling the game between the poll expiring and her flip and see how you feel. I don't think he knew she was flipping mafia.

Hawk is subject to interpretation, but no I don't think he's one of the better fits with nutella. The Made vote is his big ding, and he's hardly alone there.
Nutella wifom hours reads make me wanna punch myself in the face
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

*she re: hawk
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:51 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:50 am
If Owner is mafia do you think that has any implication on Bad Bunny or Made's alignment?
bad bunny and Owner would fit together like a glove. That terrible EOD vote on Owner would make perfect sense as an ill-advised distance.

It'd be a small tick in Made's favor if Owner is mafia I suppose. It'd lend credence to the notion of a save at least.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:53 am Nutella wifom hours reads make me wanna punch myself in the face
I am plenty arrogant enough to do it. :nicenod:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 1]

Post by Dana »

Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:54 pm If you understand your reads were vague, and said again that you warned they’d be vague, then what do you make of Belzy’s response that your explanations were (paraphrasing here) good and satisfactory. Essentially she commended your reads list for the detail. You speak positively of Belzy, but I don’t understand how this matches up. Wouldn’t it have pinged you, knowing your reads were vague, that Belzy thought otherwise?
yeah I guess it was a little strange, I wasn't reading that part of the thread super closely and idk how Belzy's thought process is so it didn't ping me super hard at the time. I wouldn't say my reads were detailed, and im not sure she said that either, but I think I assumed that maybe she thinks similarly to me and was just like "ok cool some feely reads" and expressed that
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 7:07 pm
it feels to me like she was trying to be productive by asking questions and getting clarification for things. if you look at her ISO most of her middle day posts are lots and lots of questions, and I also like getting answers for things so I felt like that wasn’t bad. unsure if I still feel the same though, I’m gonna read her again
I didnt ask you how you felt, i asked you what posts did you read to not want to suspect Act and townlean her. You've been vague even after giving you a second chance to out proper reads. @Dana
here are some back and forths full of lots of questions from act. like I said, at the time I liked that she asked questions to seek clarification what I feel like was a good amount early on
#403 | #430 | #494
Guillotine wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 7:12 pm
Dana wrote: I warned that the whole list would be pretty vague.. Her back and forth with JJJ and with you towards the beginning of her ISO gave me the sense that she was really trying to get context and figure things out. substantial to me is actually saying things, even if its just vibes and feelings, or at least trying to work things along and make any type of progress with solving
Are you purposely evading my questions? I asked what couples of posts were substantial to you? Point them out.
im not evading your questions on purpose there were just a lot of them and I was jumping around answering them over time, some moments I have more motivation than in others. here are some belzy posts i liked initially, asking questions and gathering info abt ppl she's unfamiliar with and bringing up/trying to learn more about the site differences
#924 | #933 | #954

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 7:14 pm
Dana wrote: sure, mafia could ask to not be widely townread if that's something town would do and they are trying to act like they are town, but wifom I guess. I get it but it still feels strange to me, idk. maybe we just have different styles because when I am townread I am just kinda like.. "yeah. you're right. cool, good stuff"
So you acknowledge that what i did is something town would do and yet you scum read me for doing something a townie would do? What?! Lol
you missed the second part of this where I said most of the issue I had with it was your reaction to not being townread after asking not to be townread
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:32 pm @JaggedJimmyJay I think Sonny was the 4th vote on Nutella. I believe it was myself, Alison/Nanook in some order and then I asked him to vote.
Cool deal. That'd be a decent placement. Not necessarily spectacular. I don't think any other wagons had gotten much higher than 3 to that point if any (perhaps lost monkey hit 4?).
here's a copy of the poll I saved from sometime yesterday if it helps anything, i forgot to note down the time but it was probably ~12hrs before EoD
Actvscenei

No votes

Voters: None
Alison

No votes

Allcrab

No votes

bad bunny

No votes

Belzy

No votes

Dana

4%

Voters: Actvscenei
Garden Gnome

No votes

Gavial

No votes

Guillotine

4%

Voters: Belzy
hawkataine

No votes

JaggedJimmyJay

No votes

Kito

No votes

Long Con

No votes

lost monkey

13%

Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, nutella, Tangrowth
MacDougall

4%

Voters: Sloonei
Made

No votes

MartinGG99

No votes

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

No votes

nutella

22%

Voters: Sonny, Gavial, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Guillotine, MacDougall
Owner of a Lonely Heart

9%

Voters: Seanzie, Alison
Sloonei

No votes

Seanzie

No votes

Sonny

No votes

Tangrowth

4%

Voters: Owner of a Lonely Heart
No Elimination

No votes

Unvote

4%

Voters: Kito
Hally (This option is for Hosts and Nonplayers)

35%

Voters: Thunal33, Scotty, Marmot, Dyslexicon, Scirrus, Syn, hollowkatt, Hally

Total votes: 23
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

That does help, thank you Dana. It gives a sense of the competition in that moment for the nutella wagon, which was at least enough to matter. 5-3. For Sonny's sake that's a decent moment, particularly given that he didn't move the vote to my knowledge.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 1:01 am That does help, thank you Dana. It gives a sense of the competition in that moment for the nutella wagon, which was at least enough to matter. 5-3. For Sonny's sake that's a decent moment, particularly given that he didn't move the vote to my knowledge.
mmmm but he lives in Australia and was probably asleep for the last 6-7 hours of the day at minimum
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 255

Post by Gavial »

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:29 pm We chop between Belzy and Owner if they dont show up. Also Garden Gnome if they dont begin to contribute more, this will not be the game i lose to lurkers. No chance in hell.
No we vote Hawk.
@hawkataine
Tell me.
Did you receive any night result?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”