Gnome
Owner

[SNIP]
Snipped for brevity and glow removed.

You had all three of these players in your "IDK" pile:

nutella
Made
Owner

With 3 minutes to go in the day, you placed a vote for Owner.

All three are in the same tier of your reads. You voted the one that was the least choppable at a time when your final decision had to be made imminently. With three minutes remaining Owner was highly unlikely to die. Why was Owner the vote?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 2]

Post by Tangrowth »

Kito wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:12 pm
Tangrowth wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:09 pm
Kito wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:06 pm
Tangrowth wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:05 pm
Kito wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:03 pm I wanna lynch owner cuz she's reminding me of that one game she was scum with dizzy. Her reads are whack to the point she's almost playing up her own meta, which would especially make sense on a new site, she's also very easy to defend and we saw nutella do that a few times
What did she do in that game that parallels here?
Very little. That's what's paralleling lol. She was a prime lynch candidate all game but her buddies talked us out of it over and over.
Oh I see, thanks, hehe! I would feel probably good about an Owner vote right now, based on my gut assessment. I hesitated a bit yesterday when she was talking to me but I never feel like I really got to find her through that like I would have wanted.

Re: Jay's Owner interactive though, it does make me wonder. I guess if Owner is scum with nutella, I can see why she may be okay with bussing her if she thought Owner could be the yeet instead of her? But did that ever really seem viable?
Not gonna lie I haven't read a single one of those posts, you'd have to tell me if nutella is the bussing type.

I mean she can't be anti-spewing and trying to bus a teammate at the same time. Though personally I think WIFOMing over whether she was posting spew or anti-spew is a waste of time.
It's hard to say. I think... whether nutella would bus in this game depends more on how her team was comprised and how much thread pull (or not) they had, but I could see her distancing or bussing in a vacuum. I'm not sure if I would say it's significantly more or less likely than defending?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 685
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:43 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:39 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:36 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:30 pm I feel like something was wrong in my nutella analysis, but I’m not sure what
Can someone tell me if this is in Sloon's scum-range or not
Why does that sentence concern you?
It concerns me in that

1. I don't think the thread was going to answer that for me if I didn't say it

2. I'm hopeful that I get cheap but maybe reliable reads on people, including higher-up players

I'm not in the mood for leaving myself potentially paranoid over decisions.
Why was that sentence in particular so meaningful to your read on me?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kito
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Kito »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:11 pm
Kito wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:00 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:58 pm
Kito wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:54 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:51 pm
Kito wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:48 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:47 pm

Okay, buddy.
did you know you've never won a game where we've been opposite alignments?

better hope you aint scum, buddy
I played beautifully that game. I won't comment further, but that ain't my fault.

I'm not sure your warning is serious here, buddy. What does that mean?
Just returning your condecension right back at ya, buddy
How was I being condescending, buddy?
Sorry I don't feel like explaining your own posts to you.

Anyway it's irrelevant, I just have little to offer besides snark.
I kind of want to put this in the "out of topic" color, but it is slightly on topic, so I won't. If you read me calling you buddy as condescending, I'm sorry. I'm not doing it because I think little of you in any way, shape or form, but instead because I know you can successfully buddy me, and have in the past, and so if you are doing that, I am trying to make it clear I am looking for it here, to dissuade you if you are scum doing it, and to hopefully townread you based on how you react when being specifically scrutinized about it if you are town. I don't mean it to be condescending, so sorry if it comes off that way.
Alright, lemme put this in the friendly banter category then. I know I'm unnecessarily personal sometimes, so just know it's in good fun, I like our competitive dynamic that's evolved hahah.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I see a tunnel in front of me, and I am a choo choo conductor.

Act, Belzy, and bad bunny all placed terrible votes and bad bunny can even be tied straight to Owner.

Murder.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Re:

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:13 pm
bad bunny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 8:30 am Early GTH reads list

[SNIP]

Idk:
Actv
Kito
Sonny
Made
Macdogall
Lomo
Nanook
nutella
Gnome
Owner

[SNIP]
Snipped for brevity and glow removed.

You had all three of these players in your "IDK" pile:

nutella
Made
Owner

With 3 minutes to go in the day, you placed a vote for Owner.

All three are in the same tier of your reads. You voted the one that was the least choppable at a time when your final decision had to be made imminently. With three minutes remaining Owner was highly unlikely to die. Why was Owner the vote?
Thank you for noting this, that's pretty... bad at face value.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

[VOTE: bad bunny] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: Belzy] aubergine for a sense of poll diversity :biggrin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:47 pm
Kito wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:45 pm I've got fuck all to say about nutella but I'm leaning scum on act now, her push on dana doesn't feel genuine for whatever reason

also feeling town sloonei
Okay, buddy.

Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:59 pm These are all the votes that landed somewhere other than Made or nutella:

[1] Dana - voted for by Actvscenei
[1] Guillotine - voted for by Belzy
[4] Owner - voted for by Dana, Allcrab, Seanzie, bad bunny

I feel quite confident mafia reside here, probably a couple+. Act, Belzy, and bad bunny all stand out to me immediately. Every one of them demands a review.
All percies
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kito
Stool Pigeon

Post by Kito »

Tangrowth wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:13 pm
Kito wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:03 pm I wanna lynch owner cuz she's reminding me of that one game she was scum with dizzy. Her reads are whack to the point she's almost playing up her own meta, which would especially make sense on a new site, she's also very easy to defend and we saw nutella do that a few times
Very little. That's what's paralleling lol. She was a prime lynch candidate all game but her buddies talked us out of it over and over.
Oh I see, thanks, hehe! I would feel probably good about an Owner vote right now, based on my gut assessment. I hesitated a bit yesterday when she was talking to me but I never feel like I really got to find her through that like I would have wanted.

Re: Jay's Owner interactive though, it does make me wonder. I guess if Owner is scum with nutella, I can see why she may be okay with bussing her if she thought Owner could be the yeet instead of her? But did that ever really seem viable?
Not gonna lie I haven't read a single one of those posts, you'd have to tell me if nutella is the bussing type.

I mean she can't be anti-spewing and trying to bus a teammate at the same time. Though personally I think WIFOMing over whether she was posting spew or anti-spew is a waste of time.
It's hard to say. I think... whether nutella would bus in this game depends more on how her team was comprised and how much thread pull (or not) they had, but I could see her distancing or bussing in a vacuum. I'm not sure if I would say it's significantly more or less likely than defending?
Damn you really managed to write two sentences with zero actual opinion.

Dunno what that means for you but yeah. Guess I'll stay on owner for now.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I am absolutely serious about this tunnel by the way. If anyone has a good reason why mafia aren't contained in [Belzy, Act, bad bunny, Owner], please speak up. I include Owner primarily for connections with bad bunny and nutella -- different reasons, but tangential.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Owner has played a few games here over the years.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:17 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:59 pm These are all the votes that landed somewhere other than Made or nutella:

I feel quite confident mafia reside here, probably a couple+. Act, Belzy, and bad bunny all stand out to me immediately. Every one of them demands a review.
All percies
Devil's advocate for a second, could this be a culture clash issue to some degree, the votes with less or no impact thing? I recall I talked to Act about this. It doesn't make the situation any different in a vacuum, but it does make me wonder.
Kito
Stool Pigeon

Post by Kito »

I'm willing to vote bunny but I wanna hear act's opinion about it first. It's important I swear
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Kito wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:17 pm
Tangrowth wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:13 pm

Damn you really managed to write two sentences with zero actual opinion.

Dunno what that means for you but yeah. Guess I'll stay on owner for now.
Hahaha, sorry if that's not helpful, just tried to say I think it depends too much to generalize, nutella probably did what she thought was best for her team's win con within her ability to do so.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kito wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:19 pm I'm willing to vote bunny but I wanna hear act's opinion about it first. It's important I swear
Absolutely. I would love for those three or four to talk about one another at length.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kito
Stool Pigeon

Post by Kito »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:18 pm
aight nevermind then

does nutella white knight a lot?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Tangrowth wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:18 pm

All percies
Devil's advocate for a second, could this be a culture clash issue to some degree, the votes with less or no impact thing? I recall I talked to Act about this. It doesn't make the situation any different in a vacuum, but it does make me wonder.
I don't think that's cushion I am willing to give.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Tangrowth wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:18 pm

All percies
This question is why I brought it up.

I have no answer for now
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:18 pm I am absolutely serious about this tunnel by the way. If anyone has a good reason why mafia aren't contained in [Belzy, Act, bad bunny, Owner], please speak up. I include Owner primarily for connections with bad bunny and nutella -- different reasons, but tangential.
I'm not opposed. I suppose this could explain why nutella felt like unenthusiastic? for lack of a better word because it would indicate that her team was unable to control the thread narrative.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Kito wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:20 pm
aight nevermind then

She definitely has done it enough, probably a lot or close to it, when she's scum. It's why Sloonei (correctly) recognized her white knighting of me... guessing she did the same to Jay, Dana, and Guillo at a minimum as well with other observations that were made, in differing degrees.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Of course, I'm coming back from a break, but I have played with nutella off and on for over a decade now, so I think I feel comfortable with that determination.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Kito wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:14 pm

I played beautifully that game. I won't comment further, but that ain't my fault.

I kind of want to put this in the "out of topic" color, but it is slightly on topic, so I won't. If you read me calling you buddy as condescending, I'm sorry. I'm not doing it because I think little of you in any way, shape or form, but instead because I know you can successfully buddy me, and have in the past, and so if you are doing that, I am trying to make it clear I am looking for it here, to dissuade you if you are scum doing it, and to hopefully townread you based on how you react when being specifically scrutinized about it if you are town. I don't mean it to be condescending, so sorry if it comes off that way.
Alright, lemme put this in the friendly banter category then. I know I'm unnecessarily personal sometimes, so just know it's in good fun, I like our competitive dynamic that's evolved hahah.
I also enjoy our competitive dynamic, but this post does absolutely nothing to dissuade my current fears that you're attempting to buddy me:P
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kito
Stool Pigeon

Post by Kito »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:19 pm
Kito wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:19 pm I'm willing to vote bunny but I wanna hear act's opinion about it first. It's important I swear
Absolutely. I would love for those three or four to talk about one another at length.
By the way I didn't vote for anybody D1. How come I'm not in your off wagon voters POE?

Somebody else didn't vote but I can't find who it was, the vote count in the OP is making my eyes bleed
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:21 pm This question is why I brought it up.

I have no answer for now
I've suspected a greater density of mafia on the PerC side anyway. nutella's flip might make that mathematically dubious now, but I don't see many Syndicats right now that work as mafia. There's Made. There's some extra leg room for the likes of Long Con, Gavial, and Dana. I'd be surprised to see more than one among them if any.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kito
Stool Pigeon

Post by Kito »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:23 pm

I also enjoy our competitive dynamic, but this post does absolutely nothing to dissuade my current fears that you're attempting to buddy me:P
I'm buddying you by being argumentative? Ok then. Just NK me if you're that scared.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kito wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:23 pm
By the way I didn't vote for anybody D1. How come I'm not in your off wagon voters POE?

Somebody else didn't vote but I can't find who it was, the vote count in the OP is making my eyes bleed
If you didn't vote you're not in the poll copypaste, so I probably wouldn't have known that had you not said it. There's a "2" under unvote at the bottom but the names are clipped out.

You should talk about that anyway. Why ain't you vote

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kito
Stool Pigeon

Post by Kito »

Tangrowth wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:22 pm
Kito wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:20 pm
aight nevermind then

She definitely has done it enough, probably a lot or close to it, when she's scum. It's why Sloonei (correctly) recognized her white knighting of me... guessing she did the same to Jay, Dana, and Guillo at a minimum as well with other observations that were made, in differing degrees.
aight well if you're town and this is true then

[VOTE: Bad Bunny] aubergine

and double down my sloon townread pls
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 231
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Sloonei wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:14 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:43 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:39 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:36 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 10:30 pm I feel like something was wrong in my nutella analysis, but I’m not sure what
Can someone tell me if this is in Sloon's scum-range or not
Why does that sentence concern you?
It concerns me in that

1. I don't think the thread was going to answer that for me if I didn't say it

2. I'm hopeful that I get cheap but maybe reliable reads on people, including higher-up players

I'm not in the mood for leaving myself potentially paranoid over decisions.
Why was that sentence in particular so meaningful to your read on me?
Well, I think it's fairly obviously but I will put it in words if I have to:

Mafia intend to deceive others. The above thought generally doesn't occur to a mafia-aligned player that their read or analysis may be wrong unless they're hunting 3P's. But in this case it can't possibly be about 3P-hunting since the sentence specifically refers to a flipped mafia-aligned player. Therefore unless the top-tier of players can't often naturally do this (i.e. have it in their scum-range) then I think it's a positive indicator.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 231
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:26 pm Therefore unless the top-tier of players can
Ebwop. Darn double negatives.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Kito wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:24 pm

I'm buddying you by being argumentative? Ok then. Just NK me if you're that scared.
Okay, I will.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think Martin's town. Alison's read help; I think he looks town on his own too.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kito
Stool Pigeon

Post by Kito »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:25 pm
Kito wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:23 pm

If you didn't vote you're not in the poll copypaste, so I probably wouldn't have known that had you not said it. There's a "2" under unvote at the bottom but the names are clipped out.

You should talk about that anyway. Why ain't you vote
Because work got super busy and I didn't have time to play. For context I'm a bartender in a busy as fuck venue with zero concept of regular schedule. EOD happened during a shift right after a local football game and we got giga fucked.

Before that I was voting you, I unvoted because 1. we mindmelded on alison and 2. unvoting really annoys sonny
Kito
Stool Pigeon

Post by Kito »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:28 pm

Okay, I will.
damn it was a prank bro

go ahead though it'll be funny the day after
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If the mafia really did try to kill me, a team comprised of the folks I've discussed on this page would make sense. I ought to look like a doofus, and someone that they can try to hurl garbage at after the nutella chop. Instead taking me out before I can do my analyses (perhaps at nutella's suggestion) would be protective of those poor "innocent" LHF that I would otherwise POE to their doom.

This notion relies on assumptions and could be confirmation bias. Nobody need care necessarily.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kito wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:29 pm
Because work got super busy and I didn't have time to play. For context I'm a bartender in a busy as fuck venue with zero concept of regular schedule. EOD happened during a shift right after a local football game and we got giga fucked.

Before that I was voting you, I unvoted because 1. we mindmelded on alison and 2. unvoting really annoys sonny
[/quote]

Okay. I'll reserve judgment on the non-vote until I can take a closer look at your dealings with nutella.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Kito wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:30 pm

Okay, I will.
damn it was a prank bro

It's already locked in. I told Marmot and Dizzy no takezies-backzies. The rest of the mafia team is livid with me right now.

But no, I might actually target you tonight though... we'll see.

Kito
Stool Pigeon

Post by Kito »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:33 pm

Okay, I will.
damn it was a prank bro

It's already locked in. I told Marmot and Dizzy no takezies-backzies. The rest of the mafia team is livid with me right now.

We should target each other, if neither of us die from it then we're both townies forever confirmed.

this plan will totally work I came up with it in 5 seconds
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Kito wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:35 pm
Okay, I will.
damn it was a prank bro

We should target each other, if neither of us die from it then we're both townies forever confirmed.

Sure, lets do it. I am game.

Kito
Stool Pigeon

Post by Kito »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:36 pm

Okay, I will.
damn it was a prank bro

YE BRO IM READY
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Interactions of nutella and bad bunny

From nutella

nutella wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:31 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:28 pm
bad bunny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:27 pm [VOTE: owner] aubergine
Phase ends in 3 minutes and this vote has no chance of meaning anything.
Ew

Yeah bunny can go in the wolf pile

One post. With bad bunny not under thread of being chopped, nutella's post has little chance of meaning anything (paralleling Sloonei's observation).

~~~

From bad bunny

bad bunny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 8:30 amEarly GTH reads list

[SNIP]

Idk:
Actv
Kito
Sonny
Made
Macdogall
Lomo
Nanook
nutella
Gnome
Owner

[SNIP]
bad bunny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:53 am I really dont know what to think of nutella, maybe i havent been paying enough attention to her but everytime i see her posts i dont think anything....it leaves literally no impression on me

Nothing meaningful. Stuck in the "IDK" tier of a reads list and a nothing read after that.

~~~

Conclusion

This is a wet fart. I have no reason to say they're not teammates. bad bunny is a suspect.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Kito wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:37 pm
Okay, I will.
damn it was a prank bro

YE BRO IM READY
Your loss, NK headed your way.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

meanwhile, as the game is being solved

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@JaggedJimmyJay can you give an independent read of me before you continue your Nutella analysis?

Kito
Stool Pigeon

Post by Kito »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:41 pm

Okay, I will.
damn it was a prank bro

YE BRO IM READY
Then you'll just die the next day lmao your loss
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:42 pm @JaggedJimmyJay can you give an independent read of me before you continue your Nutella analysis?
You exist. If I have a gun to my head I call you town because you don't seem to give a poop. You're in my POE pool anyway.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Kito wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:42 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:41 pm
damn it was a prank bro

YE BRO IM READY
Then you'll just die the next day lmao your loss
Nah, you know how it goes. If scum!me kills you, people will just wifom about and think that I am actually clear, because I couldn't be that bold!

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I would have a laugh though if mafia Seanzie tried to Night 1 me again. XD

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:44 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:42 pm @JaggedJimmyJay can you give an independent read of me before you continue your Nutella analysis?
You exist. If I have a gun to my head I call you town because you don't seem to give a poop. You're in my POE pool anyway.
I clearly do give a poop though. I couldn't read anything yesterday, but you're ignoring the fact that I have actually been working my ass off to read up today. Maybe I don't read as fast as you folk (because i actually read all posts in full detail), but damn, not giving a poop? What?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”