67%

Total votes: 18
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 469
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 5]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

And Vulgard looks okay on reread too, putting Falcon below Nacho but above Tim.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I hate it.

Suggests someone somewhere has pocketed me because there’s 0-1 wolves in Radishes/Vulgard.

Kyle and Scotty most undeserving townreads fmpov.

I hate this game. :angrydog:
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 1020
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:28 pm Fucking probably.

I mostly like what Radishes was doing yesterday upon reread.

His main poe was Falcon/Tim/Nacho/Marmot but he mostly spends time on the first two and wasn’t around for eod.
Yep, that much is true. It’s just that phrasing at the end there where he said he likes the falcon/Tim wagons, BUT if he had a choice he would go with Tim first. That out is what I’m hung up on.

Not being around at EOD is pretty NAI, but it doesn’t help me not view this as a cop out
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:30 pm I hate it.

Suggests someone somewhere has pocketed me because there’s 0-1 wolves in Radishes/Vulgard.

I often wonder why everyone keeps townreading me, since my votes and apparently most reads have been god awful

DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 925
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by DaisyCloud »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:55 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:24 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:22 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:16 pm I'm pretty decent at reading vulgard I think, I'll take a look after I get back from my appointment at the doctor which I scheduled after I took an arrow to the knee
If you people just set aside this "well, X is a Y reader, and Y reads B and C, and Z is an X reader, but is always wrong on A so that's useful too" approach to the game and just started looking at "this here, this is an ACTION, not just a POST THAT SOUNDS GOOD, but an actual doing of something, and that something is blatantly towny...where this other action is blatantly wolfy so maybe we kill the person who did that, hey?" maybe I wouldn't want to shoot everyone in the fucking knee all the time.
tim! *big squishy hugs*

tell me what u want me to do. I can't help u with your nite stuff, at least I don't think. so talk to me! who is acting scumbly?
Well, the hug was good, you can do that again.

As to the game...I'm thinking there is one wolf in Radishes/Vulgard, with an outside chance of two. Lost Monkey is descended so deep into such a small POE that I am thinking they have to be something bad. Marmot and Kyle are next level maybes, and Scotty, LC, Jack round out the tinfoil level. So basically whatever you feel in Radishes/Vulgard/Marmot/Kyle/Lost Monkey.
I don't like radishes. and I messed up my multi-quotes on him. I'm not at home so I haven't had the time to go back and fund all the quotes and make a post again.

monkey because of his talks with MacDougall, makes me think monkey could be wolf. but idk. there is too few posts.

idk about Marmot and Vulgard.

I think Kyle is just town.
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like if Tim, Daisy, Marmot, Tony, Vulgard, Radishes, Scotty, Kyle, Gavil all not fuzzy?

It means there’s been an uncorrected host error.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

@Timsup2nothin always time for hugs!

u seemed do frustrated. and I get it this game is frustrating.

Victories:
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 908

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:18 pm I mean kinda, yeah.

Vulgard’s iso is pretty freaking negative on Falcon.

Never votes there that I can tell. Ended up on Tim. 😕
He did vote there. When I voted for Falcon I specifically said something like "fresh eyes and we've mostly sucked, so sure" and piled on as the second vote. I was extremely disgruntled when later the wagon got going and he said "oh I'm off to Tim then."

That's the thing...the two actual cases on Falcon I thought were both pretty good, and the people that made those cases both voted me instead with basically no reasons. Radishes never did vote Falcon. Vulgard was happy enough voting behind his but bailed when the wagon got real.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:32 pm Like if Tim, Daisy, Marmot, Tony, Vulgard, Radishes, Scotty, Kyle, Gavil all not fuzzy?

I don’t know what this means

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:30 pm

His main poe was Falcon/Tim/Nacho/Marmot but he mostly spends time on the first two and wasn’t around for eod.
Yep, that much is true. It’s just that phrasing at the end there where he said he likes the falcon/Tim wagons, BUT if he had a choice he would go with Tim first. That out is what I’m hung up on.

Not being around at EOD is pretty NAI, but it doesn’t help me not view this as a cop out
That’s the line Vulgard, Radishes and myself all had.

But I was around at EOD to switch to a wolf wagon so here I am all lock clear while everyone has to look at Vulgard and Radishes again. :rolleyes:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:32 pm

I often wonder why everyone keeps townreading me, since my votes and apparently most reads have been god awful
you are not 3rd party scum. this i am confident in. you could be wolf. im not there yet. blame the inactives and subs. I can't see who teammates could be if u r wolf.

Victories:
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Post by Master Radishes »

DaisyCloud wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:32 pm I don't like radishes.
:sigh:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:33 pm

He did vote there. When I voted for Falcon I specifically said something like "fresh eyes and we've mostly sucked, so sure" and piled on as the second vote. I was extremely disgruntled when later the wagon got going and he said "oh I'm off to Tim then."

That's the thing...the two actual cases on Falcon I thought were both pretty good, and the people that made those cases both voted me instead with basically no reasons. Radishes never did vote Falcon. Vulgard was happy enough voting behind his but bailed when the wagon got real.
Frustrating lol
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:22 am This is all I could find on Master Radish talking about falcon:
Master Radishes wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:37 pm So uh. I'm feeling iffy on Falc.

He hasn't comment on me at all iirc and then came out with a strong town read on me due to meta. I prompted him to explain because I got pinged by how confident he was. (Keep in mind, btw, that he and I go back a couple years on CDC.)
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:40 pm It's in the way you ask questions and probe the game, your approach is def in your town meta. I mean, I guess you could be faking it, but I don't think that's the case here
That's...a pretty vague answer. It certainly doesn't make me think 'ah yeah, Falcon's got me nailed to a tee'. And that little 'I guess you could be faking but' line that's tagged on feels like it's meant to prevent anyone thinking it sounds TMI-level confident, rather than actually indicate real hesitation.

And, pre-empting my obvious follow-up, he reaches into my iso to illustrate his read.
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:41 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:02 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:55 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:53 pm So anyway, Tim is scum huh.
Nope, not this time. But you already knew that.
Eh. We'll see. You don't feel right. Your push on me feels inauthentic considering you've recently wolfed with me and saw how I operate.
This is towny MR
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:42 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:02 am I think your reasons on Daisy are valid. Like the questions but no follow up and apathy towards wagons are definite scum behavioural tendencies.

But when she and Jack were bickering earlier it was one of the few events of the game I've been somewhat present for, and it felt quite t/t to me. I felt like the frustration and omgusing had a delicate hint of genuineness to them.

So I dunno. Despite the logic, I'm not convinced.
And this is towny MR
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:43 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:04 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:01 am if you think that in this game we have drawn a scumteam with 0 slankers you will need to explain what makes that rational?

history speaks to the contrary. If anything the fact that we have chopped two slanky poos and missed makes the slanky poo pool more rich with floaters.
Not 0 slankers. Probably some.

But instead of firing blindly and lazily into the slanky pool let's do some actual work and find the active scum. And even if we miss we force said active scum to Do Stuff.
More towny MR
Those are...not great examples of 'the way you ask questions' or 'probing the game' tbh. They're very bland questions/reactions. They are at best mildly towny, but not 'strong meta read' towny. It kind of feels like he just picked out the first three 'questions/probings' that he spotted. Like how do these examples scream 'probing the game' to anyone? I'm not a great wolf, but I can fake posts like that no sweat.

As soon as I saw Falc's initial post I had one specific encounter in mind that I think is 'vintage slanky town MR' and Falc did not find it. (It was my initial response to Mac, fyi.) If he had given me that I might've given him a pass. Maybe.

tl;dr Falc's meta read is too strong based on his presented evidence of why he has it. It feels like a pocket attempt.
On the surface, it’s a pretty long winded post/case about why he finds falcon “iffy” but at the same time his final conclusions leave outs as to whether or not he actually reads him as bad.

The next and only time he talks about falcon? Towards eod
Master Radishes wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 5:10 pm Tim/Falcon/Marmot/Nacho all good wagon choices. I'm sure at least one is wrong, but more than one is right.

IMO Tim and Falc are the more likely hits. I'm good with either but it'll be much less of a headache to get rid of Tim first tbh.
Wagon was already formed on falcon, AND he subtly proposes leaning on Tim. If Tim Is not aligned with mafia, then..sus.

MR and falcon could definitely be w/w
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:33 pm

Tell me if that post in the spoiler above reads as a confident case on falcon?

Cause to me that reads as someone putting on the air of caring so as to logically justify their “suspicion”

Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

DaisyCloud wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:32 pm @Timsup2nothin always time for hugs!

u seemed do frustrated. and I get it this game is frustrating.
I confess...I played up the frustration looking for hugs...
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:34 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:32 pm Like if Tim, Daisy, Marmot, Tony, Vulgard, Radishes, Scotty, Kyle, Gavil all not fuzzy?

I don’t know what this means
I have too many townreads. I’ve been pocketed. Also, there’s a good chance anyone who has done nothing to make me townread them is just a wolf atp.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:48 pm
Vulgard wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:43 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:18 pm
Vulgard wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:14 pm Radishes. What's your agenda today?
Do I need one?
Yes.

Tell me what your headspace is.
LC still sits low. Tim I'm putting aside and will re-consider after a night's sleep.

Jack remains likely town for me based on a loose baseline of meta. Kyle same based on Mac/Falc interactions from early D1. I'm probably going to need to listen to the thread and reconsider you; you've been super solvy but never out of a wolf's range imo, so I guess at this stage, since we've gotten a couple pelts, it's time to raise the bar.

Currently mulling over Scotty. His push on me felt the most opportunistic fmpov. But he also doesn't know me and my snarky style tends to attract SRs at junctures like this, so I'm not calling that definitive.

Gav gonna Gav. Daisy gonna Daisy. Dunno what to make of either of them.

Oh and Marmot. I've still...not even tried to read him.

...I don't remember who else without backspacing.
daisy doesn't daisy! I do things

Victories:
Master Radishes
Hitman

You're hung up on me having an A/B pair of wolf reads and sticking with A whilst B ends up being a wolf?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DaisyCloud wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:34 pm

you are not 3rd party scum. this i am confident in. you could be wolf. im not there yet. blame the inactives and subs. I can't see who teammates could be if u r wolf.
Thanks Daisy.

Also by the by, I always vote inactives D1, because if I’m town, we don’t get to the situation we’re currently in with LM and if I’m mafia it’s pretty NAI so it’s easy to hide. Obviously, people can replace in but...what if 1/3 of the town is basically inactives or at least barebonesing it? :shrug: Can’t replace them all.

It’s a win win to get rid of them early

DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:35 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:32 pm I don't like radishes.
:sigh:
u started it.

I like the vegetable not the player, only because I think the player is scum. if that makes it better.

Victories:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:39 pm

You're hung up on me having an A/B pair of wolf reads and sticking with A whilst B ends up being a wolf?
Correct. It’s not like you campaigned foe falcon’s lynch

DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:40 pm

Thanks Daisy.

Also by the by, I always vote inactives D1, because if I’m town, we don’t get to the situation we’re currently in with LM and if I’m mafia it’s pretty NAI so it’s easy to hide. Obviously, people can replace in but...what if 1/3 of the town is basically inactives or at least barebonesing it? :shrug: Can’t replace them all.

I have advocated to lynch out insctives early in game because of similar reasons regardless of my alignments. I stopped, I forget why.

Victories:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:36 pm Cause to me that reads as someone putting on the air of caring so as to logically justify their “suspicion”
Consider this in the context of who posted the case.

think about that before you open the spoiler here...
you are talking about someone "putting on the air of caring"
you are also talking about Master Radishes...does he really seem the type to put on such an air?
that's why, yes, that was a VERY strong condemnation of Falcon, on the Radish scale
so why did he not follow it?
if you expected further spoon feeding
too bad...get gud
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’m gonna throw out some tinfoil.

In me and Radishes’ semi in champs last year, Shepherd purposely was somewhat out there as a townie. Then, in the finals, Shep lasted longer than he otherwise would have by just being out there and having nonconsensus reads and process, which caused everyone in his semi to gut read him town since “that’s just how Shep is as a townie.” This allowed Shep to get away with not hunting and not pushing his teammates for awhile.

Gavil is essentially being given a free pass for being fucking out there in his own little world. Now, I don’t have faked meta to fool me into thinking he’s town. I don’t have any meta at all.

For the people who do, is this just town Gavil? How sure are you?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DaisyCloud wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:42 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:40 pm

Thanks Daisy.

I have advocated to lynch out insctives early in game because of similar reasons regardless of my alignments. I stopped, I forget why.
The roll eyes I always get from this thought is, what I mentioned- “if they’re inactive they’ll probably get replaced”. Yeah... maybe

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

That’s a big oversimplification of things but being super accurate in a recap of an unrelated game isn’t important.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:44 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:36 pm Cause to me that reads as someone putting on the air of caring so as to logically justify their “suspicion”

you are also talking about Master Radishes...does he really seem the type to put on such an air?
that's why, yes, that was a VERY strong condemnation of Falcon, on the Radish scale
too bad...get gud
So what I take from this is...I need to purchase this...gud. How do I look procure gud?

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Just say things like “git gud” or “I’m unchoppable.”

That’s what gud players do.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:45 pm I’m gonna throw out some tinfoil.

In me and Radishes’ semi in champs last year, Shepherd purposely was somewhat out there as a townie. Then, in the finals, Shep lasted longer than he otherwise would have by just being out there and having nonconsensus reads and process, which caused everyone in his semi to gut read him town since “that’s just how Shep is as a townie.” This allowed Shep to get away with not hunting and not pushing his teammates for awhile.

Gavil is essentially being given a free pass for being fucking out there in his own little world. Now, I don’t have faked meta to fool me into thinking he’s town. I don’t have any meta at all.

For the people who do, is this just town Gavil? How sure are you?
I definitely haven’t heard or played with Gavail, but some people that know him have already said he’s playing differently this game. But then i see other arguments that say his actions in a vaccuum read as towny.

:noble:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:48 pm Just say things like “git gud” or “I’m unchoppable.”

Gut gud

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:49 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:48 pm Just say things like “git gud” or “I’m unchoppable.”

Gut gud
Aw shit

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Gut gud
Aw shit
I can’t even get that right

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I mean the answer to Tim’s question is “because the case on Tim he made was stronger.”

Which doesn’t necessarily say anything about Radish’s alignment.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Gut gud
:haha:
Master Radishes
Hitman

Scotty wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:41 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:39 pm

Correct. It’s not like you campaigned foe falcon’s lynch
Correct. I did, however, present a very valid reason for why I scumread him and made it clear I was happy with him being chopped.

Then I decided I still preferred to stay on my other wolfread, and left the thread with Tim as the slightly larger/more viable wagon, voting alongside my stronger townreads. When I woke up you guys had seen the light on falcon and I missed out on any credit and now I'm jelly.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:45 pm For the people who do, is this just town Gavil? How sure are you?
Don't know Gav at all.

I only backed off because Vulgard said to.

So, y'know, if Vul flips wolf, possible shielding going on there.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

This could be NAI for monkey, but is he usually this much of a low poster? Obviously posting quantity doesn’t always mean much in the era of spam posting, but like...he has fewer posts than SEANZIE. Who has been dead for 4 years.

Like who know? Maybe he is town?! Maybe he’s Elvis! I just want to hear from him, no disrespect

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:53 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:45 pm For the people who do, is this just town Gavil? How sure are you?
Don't know Gav at all.

But why would Vulgard be wolf? He’s the towniest of townies

Master Radishes
Hitman

Scotty wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:53 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:53 pm
Don't know Gav at all.

But why would Vulgard be wolf? He’s the towniest of townies
Good point.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:46 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:44 pm

too bad...get gud
So what I take from this is...I need to purchase this...gud. How do I look procure gud?
Chop a wolf. Trade pelts for gud. I suggest Radishes. He has emphasized all game "I am the Radish, I read nothing, I do nothing..." and the only exception really is a wall of quotes case...which he then doesn't follow behind the constantly overused "Tim just feels off."

You've been on hiatus for the entire length of my mafia existence, but "Tim feels off" isn't a case, it's a punch line. I "feel off" to everyone, every game, regardless of my alignment, their alignment, phase of the moon, whatever. Whether it is outing my role for no obvious reason, latching on to a read no one else believes, being snotty to a town core for no reason at all other than them being a town core, beating people over the head that I did something no wolf would ever do so fuck it I just am not gonna play any more...I have an endless list of "just feels off" things to do, and in every game I do at least one.

So for Radish to hang a frigging wall post case on Falcon and then say "but Tim feels off, so that case is equal or better and I go there" is just fucking ridiculous.
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:56 pm So for Radish to hang a frigging wall post case on Falcon and then say "but Tim feels off, so that case is equal or better and I go there" is just fucking ridiculous.
Is it though
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I used to like it when I townread everyone. Now it just annoys me. What have I become?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

🤔

KZA is voting Gavil.
Master Radishes
Hitman

[VOTE: Gavial] aubergine

KZA
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:00 pm 🤔

KZA is voting Gavil.
Wait, did I miss an announcement where KZA was allowed to vote?

Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:57 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:56 pm So for Radish to hang a frigging wall post case on Falcon and then say "but Tim feels off, so that case is equal or better and I go there" is just fucking ridiculous.
Is it though
Yeah Radish, it really is. Like, on both ends.

I am accustomed to IDGAF Radish, and when that Radish steps up and says "okay y'all, I know I said I wasn't gonna, but you are obviously totally lost so I went and read ISOs and did stuff and here's a case" I expect a "let's goooooooo!!!!" and a vote and something I can just put on my executioner hat and even if you go crawl in your little Euro time zone bed and leave it to me we are gonna kill a wolf. You make the case, I grab it and run and I am gonna slaughter Falcon and...W T F ??? You aren't even voting it?

On the other end, you are one of the few people who actually gets "yeah Tim always feels wolfy." You've said it game after game after game, no matter your alignment or mine. Yet there you are with a one line case that amounts to "Tim feels wolfy."
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:59 pm I used to like it when I townread everyone. Now it just annoys me. What have I become?
Finally getting gud. About frickin' time.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:02 pm

KZA is voting Gavil.
I thought the person letting that happened died. :shrug:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

KZA is voting Gavil.
Part of why I have fought so hard to stay alive instead of just shaking the dust of this dismal town off my boots and laughing at you all is that I figure all this dead people voting means that dying won't get me into spec chat anyway so I might as well stay with you losers and try to help you miraculously see daylight here.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:11 pm

KZA is voting Gavil.
I thought the person letting that happened died. :shrug:
Activated before the kill maybe? Artifacts gonna artifact?
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”