Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [PRE-GAME]

Post by Tangrowth »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:48 pm
Tangrowth wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:39 pm
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:44 am
Tangrowth wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:58 pm
Hi!

To the PerC people and/or anyone else who wants to answer:

1) what do you think you bring to a game when you're town?
2) what do you hope to accomplish this game?
[VOTE: Tangy] aubergine Same reasons as voting for Sloonei...it's a tell. This questionnaire feels more agenda based than Sloonei's did. It feels like you are really looking to see where everyone is at. It's like you are specifically fishing for something. There is a motive behind this.

It kind of looks like you are trying to be on good graces, but to me it feels like you are searching for reasons to keep or not keep someone in the game. It is troublesome.
I am fishing for something, lmao. That's why I asked about it. Town players can have an agenda, I don't understand why that's hard to perceive. I don't know most of the players in this game that well or at all. As such, I'd like to have some data by which to assess your behavior.
To me agenda is more of scum thing unless you are doing like a gambit as town. But even town gambits rub me the wrong way. It makes sense, but I still feel like you have an ulterior motive here.
It's not a gambit though. I specifically want information. So yes it is an agenda towards gaining that information to make an assessment.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 685
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 1]

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:47 pm Sloonei's view on nutella is the one I've been most waiting for. That he's without opinion or perhaps trending negative makes me more comfortable.
Sunday’s my lazy day. It’s in the Bible or something.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:48 pm
Tangrowth wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:36 pm Woah, okay, the poll is... different. I felt better about nutella than Owner when I last left, so I'll place my vote appropriately, but I'll do some digging.

[VOTE: owner] aubergine
Why Owner? I’m not sure I love this vote change, so an explanation would help.
Just because she's the counter to nutella, really. I would put Owner in my POE by default, nutella is like slight town or something, trying to update that read now.

I wouldn't say Owner is my desired vote or anything, but I'm ~fine with anyone in my POE, which I'll update.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 83
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:46 pm
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:33 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:57 am
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:56 am
Dana wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:45 pm
the wolves are so good at gaining everyones trust :cry: and then they just turn around and kill us all
hmm, do I trust the person with the cat avi? Sweet, innocent, cute looking kitty...hmm...they are probably...or maybe they will scratch me later...hmm...I think I should ignore my inclinations towards reading someone's avi. It's probably NAI.
Owner, what are your thoughts on Dana?

And what was your purpose for posting this/saying this out loud?
She hasn't said anything that pings me. She feels fine. She's in the slight town boat. I don't really know her range or how capable she is.

So far my the people who have pinged me are yourself, Tangy, nutella, and Sloonei

Alison's personality is strong, but I don't necessarily feel that that makes her mafia. If her reads were to clash really heavily with mine after days had gone by, I would maybe revisit her. But right now, her opinions are her own. I don't always have a purpose when responding to something. I just feel like that's something I would comment about and then I usually do so. As for saying things that help other players relate to or read me better, that probably still isn't my best suit, especially when playing with new people.
Why did you ignore my second question?
I answered it, already. I don't always have a purpose. I sometimes just comment. Are you not fully reading my post then? Spelled out in plain lettering I don't recall having a purpose, I just saw her avi and that's what I was thinking about.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I feel like I should be able to read Owner better than this but my holistic meta data is pretty outdated. Did anyone from PerC talk about that thing where I said she tends to be misyeet bait? I'll go look.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Tangrowth wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:49 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:47 pm Sloonei's view on nutella is the one I've been most waiting for. That he's without opinion or perhaps trending negative makes me more comfortable.
Why is that?
I have been the more constant presence in this thread and subject to more internal conflict in reading nutella, starting in the town direction, being confronted with numerous contrary views, reconsidering, asking questions, sorting, etc. That all generates biases that can be difficult to parse. Sloonei has the relative advantage of a detached view where he can enter without those biases and just make a raw judgment. And I trust Sloonei's judgment.

That doesn't mean nutella must be mafia or even that Sloonei views her that way. But if he came here and stamped a hard town read on nutella that would have influenced me.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:51 pm
Why is that?
I have been the more constant presence in this thread and subject to more internal conflict in reading nutella, starting in the town direction, being confronted with numerous contrary views, reconsidering, asking questions, sorting, etc. That all generates biases that can be difficult to parse. Sloonei has the relative advantage of a detached view where he can enter without those biases and just make a raw judgment. And I trust Sloonei's judgment.

That doesn't mean nutella must be mafia or even that Sloonei views her that way. But if he came here and stamped a hard town read on nutella that would have influenced me.
JaggedJimmyJay is 100% town.

“But Sloonei, you shouldn’t lock anyone as anything on Day 1.“
Yes I should.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Why is that?

That helps, thanks. I was curious how much of it was like Sloonei himself vs. anything else, so this clarifies certainly.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:53 pm
Why is that?

JaggedJimmyJay is 100% town.

“But Sloonei, you shouldn’t lock anyone as anything on Day 1.“
Yes I should.
I feel pretty good about Jay being town myself, especially now. His emotion seems very real.
Allcrab
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Allcrab »

Animal Kingdom
Bunny
Hawk
Tangrowth

Kingdom Outskirts
JJJ
Sonny
Gavial

Plants
Lomo
Nutella

Fungi
Owner
Alison
Made

From what I've read so far
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 217
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:41 pm
nutella wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:36 pm Half awake and haven't read, voting me is extremely dumb, there are def wolves on my wagon rn. Would look more into the names there if I have time before eod but from what I've read I'm fine with LM or owner votes today.
This isn’t feisty enough.
okay fuck this, I just want to play more chill and I get judged for not being up to my "standard"
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Actvscenei
The Mark
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Actvscenei »

Tangrowth wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:36 pm Woah, okay, the poll is... different. I felt better about nutella than Owner when I last left, so I'll place my vote appropriately, but I'll do some digging.

By vote change, I mean moving your vote to Owner at this time.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:56 pm

I think I answered this? Let me know if you have further questions though.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[VOTE: sloonei] aubergine

what do you actually believe
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nutella wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:55 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:41 pm
nutella wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:36 pm Half awake and haven't read, voting me is extremely dumb, there are def wolves on my wagon rn. Would look more into the names there if I have time before eod but from what I've read I'm fine with LM or owner votes today.
This isn’t feisty enough.
okay fuck this, I just want to play more chill and I get judged for not being up to my "standard"
I can relate, although I'm not encountering the side effect as much as you.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nutella wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:21 pm [VOTE: actvscenei] aubergine

got the sense she had tmi on tangy and then walked it back a little
This seemed like a genuine thought.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Nah, reading through nutella's ISO, I still just think she's town right now. Not sure how to explain it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Why are people voting her? I guess I do need to read back, against my best wishes.
lost monkey
The Mark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by lost monkey »

Tangrowth wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:50 pm Just because she's the counter to nutella, really. I would put Owner in my POE by default, nutella is like slight town or something, trying to update that read now.

I wouldn't say Owner is my desired vote or anything, but I'm ~fine with anyone in my POE, which I'll update.
Similar thought process which I usually have as town when I try to save my town read, So town lean here.
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I actually don't think I can name an opinion sloonei has had this game

It's not normal for him to be this unmemorable
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also dammit Jay is beating me in thread post count, must post more.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Tangrowth wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:58 pm Why are people voting her? I guess I do need to read back, against my best wishes.
I suggest searching her name in Mac's and Alison's ISO -- just to see their reasoning and to find the location of those dialogues.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

To me agenda is more of scum thing unless you are doing like a gambit as town. But even town gambits rub me the wrong way. It makes sense, but I still feel like you have an ulterior motive here.
It's not a gambit though. I specifically want information. So yes it is an agenda towards gaining that information to make an assessment.
I didn't say it was gambit. I said there's 2 main boxes scum and town gambits, when it comes to agendas. I guess the point I'm driving is that me personally, I look for scum. I look to build that world of connections that connect all the scum moving parts together. Whether that's the mafia team or whether that's a player who has scum motives, posts a lot and could very likely be 3p. In my mind, 3p is just as dangerous as mafia as they can blend in better and I feel like I might be one of the only ones who really looks for them from the start of the game. I look for any and all scum from the beginning. I'm not likely building the town circle unless I've likely have played with everyone in the game before. I feel better about looking for worlds. That's just me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nutella wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:58 pm I actually don't think I can name an opinion sloonei has had this game

It's not normal for him to be this unmemorable
Spicy, I like it. I think he's been fine but maybe I'm not holding him to high enough of a standard, also I do have Sloonei blinders. What was that game where Mac and I deathtunneled each other? That was the same one I defended Sloonei pretty hard as Epi attacked him relentlessly, right? Oops.

So anyway, I'm intrigued.
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:50 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:46 pm
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:33 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:57 am
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:56 am
Dana wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:45 pm
the wolves are so good at gaining everyones trust :cry: and then they just turn around and kill us all
hmm, do I trust the person with the cat avi? Sweet, innocent, cute looking kitty...hmm...they are probably...or maybe they will scratch me later...hmm...I think I should ignore my inclinations towards reading someone's avi. It's probably NAI.
Owner, what are your thoughts on Dana?

And what was your purpose for posting this/saying this out loud?
She hasn't said anything that pings me. She feels fine. She's in the slight town boat. I don't really know her range or how capable she is.

So far my the people who have pinged me are yourself, Tangy, nutella, and Sloonei

Alison's personality is strong, but I don't necessarily feel that that makes her mafia. If her reads were to clash really heavily with mine after days had gone by, I would maybe revisit her. But right now, her opinions are her own. I don't always have a purpose when responding to something. I just feel like that's something I would comment about and then I usually do so. As for saying things that help other players relate to or read me better, that probably still isn't my best suit, especially when playing with new people.
Why did you ignore my second question?
I answered it, already. I don't always have a purpose. I sometimes just comment. Are you not fully reading my post then? Spelled out in plain lettering I don't recall having a purpose, I just saw her avi and that's what I was thinking about.
I had no idea that was your answer to my question...I thought you were just giving a random read on Alison lol. So you saying “I just feel like that's something I would comment about and then I usually do so” doesn’t help me feel any better about it all since I’m getting the sense that you’re trying to emulate your town play. 👀
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Tangrowth wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:59 pm Also dammit Jay is beating me in thread post count, must post more.
I feel like scum are more actively aware of the post count and say stuff like this as filler for there drive to do more or be more active in the game.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:59 pm
I didn't say it was gambit. I said there's 2 main boxes scum and town gambits, when it comes to agendas. I guess the point I'm driving is that me personally, I look for scum. I look to build that world of connections that connect all the scum moving parts together. Whether that's the mafia team or whether that's a player who has scum motives, posts a lot and could very likely be 3p. In my mind, 3p is just as dangerous as mafia as they can blend in better and I feel like I might be one of the only ones who really looks for them from the start of the game. I look for any and all scum from the beginning. I'm not likely building the town circle unless I've likely have played with everyone in the game before. I feel better about looking for worlds. That's just me.
I don't play that way, so why are you suspecting me for playing the way I normally do?

Your methods are valid though, and I appreciate your commentary as well as your presence.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:00 pm
Tangrowth wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:59 pm Also dammit Jay is beating me in thread post count, must post more.
I feel like scum are more actively aware of the post count and say stuff like this as filler for there drive to do more or be more active in the game.
Have you met me? I'm always shitposting about the post count.
Garden Gnome
The Mark
Posts in topic: 272
Aka: gnome/gnomey

Post by Garden Gnome »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:31 pm
Garden Gnome wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:27 pm why are you reading yourself?
It would be spicy and fun if you put yourself in the PoE pool. Which reminds me. How did you pick the players for the PoE pool? Or how did you pick the players for town reads? You just made a list. It looks kind of random without any explanations at all. You don't have to give detailed explanations of every player but you could at least say something about each group?
I have building on this list throughout my 240some posts. Explanations can be found around my ISO if you want them for at least most of those players.

The players in the POE pool are the ones that aren't town reads. That's really it, and it's all I care about at this point. Town and not town reads. Binary. The tiers just add a little layer of confidence for me to tinker with.
Oh, whoops. Sorry. I am having trouble reading these posts because of white on black and I thought they were belzy's reads!!!
My mistake.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:56 pm [VOTE: sloonei] aubergine

That you don't believe in this vote.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Tangrowth wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:56 pm

You did, thank you. I was clarifying my post before I say your answer and a bunch of posts ninja’ed this including your answer haha.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hello, I'm Tangy, and I posted like a billion times in all my S5 games, and I was town in all three games and hyper-aware of the post count in each game.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:02 pm
Tangrowth wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:56 pm

You did, thank you. I was clarifying my post before I say your answer and a bunch of posts ninja’ed this including your answer haha.
Oh yay, I'm glad! Sometimes I think I posted something and then it gets caught in limbo. Actually it's probably pretty rare. But if you see me saying something about an older post suddenly, that could be why, after I found my post draft just sitting in a different tab. Hehehehe.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:02 pm

omg explain.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

My initial reaction to nutella voting Sloonei was a "really? that?" face. I'm going to avoid confirmation bias and just let them chat.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:00 pm
I had no idea that was your answer to my question...I thought you were just giving a random read on Alison lol. So you saying “I just feel like that's something I would comment about and then I usually do so” doesn’t help me feel any better about it all since I’m getting the sense that you’re trying to emulate your town play. 👀
I feel like my play is hard to match if that's ever a thing. I think I've only ever mildly done it twice, but it wasn't particularly sustainable. Or people aren't aware of what constitutes my play so that would make it easier.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm like shoving Owner with my vines right now, but she could actually be town. I am increasingly getting the feeling she believes what she's saying. I need to hear more from her though before feeling comfortable with that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Tangrowth wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:07 pm I'm like shoving Owner with my vines right now, but she could actually be town. I am increasingly getting the feeling she believes what she's saying. I need to hear more from her though before feeling comfortable with that.
Anyway, I may want a different counter. I'd like some advice on someone to look at.
lost monkey
The Mark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by lost monkey »

[VOTE: Nutella] aubergine

Gonna go sleep.
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh god the glowing pages from hell, I've just seen them.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

My eyeeeeeeees
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Tangrowth wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:06 pm

omg explain.
I think regardless of alignment, nutella was bothered by my comment. I stand by it, but I acknowledge that it's an annoying way to present a suspicion. But I think this reactionary vote is kneejerk, impulsive, and probably an attempt to stir up some of the absent feistiness. I don't think nutella actually suspects me for the comment or anything else I've done. I think the suggestion that my beliefs in this game are dubious has no contextual backing. It is verbal filler. I have not been Thread Leader Sloon in this game, but I have not withheld reads either.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:11 pm
Tangrowth wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:06 pm

omg explain.
I think regardless of alignment, nutella was bothered by my comment. I stand by it, but I acknowledge that it's an annoying way to present a suspicion. But I think this reactionary vote is kneejerk, impulsive, and probably an attempt to stir up some of the absent feistiness. I don't think nutella actually suspects me for the comment or anything else I've done. I think the suggestion that my beliefs in this game are dubious has no contextual backing. It is verbal filler. I have not been Thread Leader Sloon in this game, but I have not withheld reads either.
That seems reasonable!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nutella wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:49 am
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:44 am
Tangrowth wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:58 pm
Hi!

To the PerC people and/or anyone else who wants to answer:

1) what do you think you bring to a game when you're town?
2) what do you hope to accomplish this game?
[VOTE: Tangy] aubergine Same reasons as voting for Sloonei...it's a tell. This questionnaire feels more agenda based than Sloonei's did. It feels like you are really looking to see where everyone is at. It's like you are specifically fishing for something. There is a motive behind this.

It kind of looks like you are trying to be on good graces, but to me it feels like you are searching for reasons to keep or not keep someone in the game. It is troublesome.
hmm

going for the big fish here eh
You know, this post is a bit... weird, I find it notable that nutella didn't really say anything about me while she was at it.
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Tangrowth wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:07 pm I'm like shoving Owner with my vines right now, but she could actually be town. I am increasingly getting the feeling she believes what she's saying. I need to hear more from her though before feeling comfortable with that.
I agree with you that Owner likely believes what she’s saying, but I’m not so sure that means she’s town. What do you make of the wagon building on her?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:13 pm
I agree with you that Owner likely believes what she’s saying, but I’m not so sure that means she’s town. What do you make of the wagon building on her?
I'm not really sure, I think there's just some innate desire to want a counterwagon, and Owner is a pretty easy person to suspect for the things she's said in this game.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Tangrowth wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:15 pmI think there's just some innate desire to want a counterwagon
p much

At this point nutella can die. I do want people to have something resembling a choice to make here, so a second wagon in my POE is appropriate. It doesn't necessarily have to be Owner, though I don't really have a good reason to call her town.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Bunny coming in here and doing what she did was probably just town, but I really can't make a ton of sense of it, it's a perspective I have trouble understanding.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:16 pm
Tangrowth wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:15 pmI think there's just some innate desire to want a counterwagon
p much

At this point nutella can die. I do want people to have something resembling a choice to make here, so a second wagon in my POE is appropriate. It doesn't necessarily have to be Owner, though I don't really have a good reason to call her town.
Maybe a part of me just sees it like... if we yeet nutella d1 in this game and she's town, then that's a bad feel. I guess I can shrug at it though. I still sort of feel like she's town, but she hasn't been inspiring, but does that make her not town? It could. I don't know. I also don't have a sense for how nutella has changed since we played together last, if at all.
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 255

Post by Gavial »

Belzy wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 4:51 am
Gavial wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:13 am @Dana
Save Owner, Vote Nut.

Nut can actually give us allot to go off of here regardless of alignment after flip.
Owner can really do as much with it.
So you wanna flip Nutella for information?

Who would you consider being scum so far? Ignoring the probability of that person being lynched day 1, and the information stuff.
Actv.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”